• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alice couldn't help but give a small sweet giggle to his reaction of taking the flowers from the gardens, his naturally sweet and kind personal seemed like someone befitting of a wealthy status, which was strange to her how a talented and smart man was only a lowly commoner. Nevertheless, she didn't want any sort of newfound relationship to end up affected just because of her own nobility status. "Sure, we'll keep this a secret between us both" she giggled softly, putting her finger to her mouth and returning the 'shush' signal back to him. She wouldn't have mentioned this to anyone anyway until she found out if they were allowed to or not, she also wouldn't want to drag people into her nobility status, attracting attention for them too.

She noticed his interest in her eyes, but not knowing what his interest was about, giving him a cheeky headtilt to the side as she continued to give him a small sweet smile, she had to repay this man back for the time they had, holding her arms behind her back and slipping something into her kimono sleeve, she had riches of course, she was the daughter of a wealthy duchess, but she wasn't entirely a fan of being recognised as great just because of her family name, and preferred to splurge the riches she would have on people who really deserved it. With his focus so attentive and focused on her own crimson eyes, she managed to get a good look of his own soft green eyes. They were a lot more tranquil and calming than her own bright fiery eyes.

Upon listening to his request curiously, she was fascinated by his generosity and was hoping it wasn't just because of her ranking in nobility but to be generally kind, nodding softly. "That would be very kind of you, I'm not exactly that fashionable myself so you can't do any worse sweetheart" she laughed softly, twirling a strand of her hair around her finger, in such a friendly conversation she was very clearly acting less and less noble by the moment, her facial expressions going much more from a woman with high prestige to that of a regular playful, happy little girl. "And my apologies if I don't present myself as my family name would lead you to believe of my status of nobility, I just find it rather dumb, it's why I also wear the mask, to avoid the attention of those who just want to interact just because of my family, not actually me" she answered softly, a faint blush appearing on her face as she smiled and glanced away to look at the flora in the garden for a moment, giving time to let what she said sink in.

"But anyway, I know this might or might not be much, but I'd much rather give you something as a token of our friendship, hm?" she smiled sweetly, holding her hand out in front of her as her fire magic was made clearly evident, her hand igniting in a much more unique flame rather than standard wildfires of other fire magic. Her flames had a much more wispy and elegant appearance, the flames flowing softly rather than flickering and jumping uncontrollably, long strands of fire reaching up and very slowly moving like tendrils slowly dancing about, her fire was also a much warmer bright orange all throughout, being visibly much more luminescent and charming. It wouldn't hurt as much as other fire mage's flames, but she had a lot more control over what she was able to do.

What would appear as an incredible trick was rather just a simple deception, the emerald jewel she slipped into her sleeve earlier slipping down into her hand amongst the menagerie of beautiful flames before her flames slowly ceased, appearing as if the emerald appeared out of thin air. "Don't feel bad taking this, this is just a gift from me" she smiled sweetly, offering the emerald. It was slightly bigger than half the size of a soda can that she would have found back in her old life, although it wasn't very big it was pristine and perfectly cut, each side reflecting the sunlight brightly and it was to definitely be worth a lot. "Oh, and, don't go telling people about this? I don't want people to hear about me 'giving out free gems'" she gave him the shush signal once more, returning the cute gesture to him as she held out the emerald free for him to take. Who knew such a small, innocent little noble was so freespirited and kind? Besides, she had nothing to be smug about, or anyone or anything to hate.

Mood: Playful, Happy
Interactions: Camille Beaumont
Tags: Paltajayd Paltajayd

4f6457053993d0fcef812b49ee99ecf0.jpg
Ellis Landon.

Location? Academy garden
Interactions? Gyleon, Miranda, Maverick
Mood? Restless
Tags? Akudon Akudon Cosmos Cosmos Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

”I’ve always been fond of nature, you could call it my safe haven.” Ellis responded with a light chuckle seeing that the other started to relax in front of her. It was not much, but it was visible to her at least. Once she got a good look at the person who made quite the entrance, she recognized the face immediately which was a first. Well, she did know the royals which were almost impossible to not know about. The leaders of the kingdom under the king. She stood up from where she was seated, following into Gyleon’s trail. His polite tone never changing which was interesting. He did show some kind of worry as he handed her over his handkerchief. Smirking at the sight displayed in front of her. Humming inside of her head as it started to spin with shoujo manga again. This would have been the perfect setting for a romance story. Wiping the, perhaps stupid, smile of her face once she realized she was seeping into that damned abyss again. Praising that it wasn’t two boys or she would’ve completely lost her mental stability for a moment. Yes, she used to be a fujoshi in her past life for those wondering. A proud one on top of that!

Squatting down next to the girl, slapping some of the dust away from her dress. It felt like she had become a kitten who found an interesting toy to play with. Looking up at the mesmerizing features of the royal member. She truly was a beauty, making her remind of a sunflower standing tall and bright in the fields. Once Ellis was finished with dusting the royal off, she stood up again, taking a step back at the same time in one smooth movement. Hah. She could have used her power to do the cleaning… What a missed opportunity. Slapping herself mentally for not having thought about that before she got on her knees.

Feeling a little useless as she couldn’t say or do anything more as Gyleon beat her to it. She looked around as she was unsure of what to do next. Biting her bottom lip softly as she tried to find some words but to no avail. Instead she saw one of the books a little further, probably from the nasty fall the girl did. Going over to fetch it, it luckily wasn’t damaged. Her eyes shifted towards another presence that made himself known. One thing she wondered about though: what drew them to this place? Was it the garden? Was it the joy of having to go to school? Was it her odd behavior which she hadn't shown yet, wait... that's a dumb reason then. She bowed into the direction of the newcomer with a gentle smile, not responding much to his comment as it was mainly directed to the royal.

b5966d0c53b7948ec91f61d2244ccd5d.jpg
Principal Von Deik.

Location? Gate
Interactions? Griffin
Mood? Annoyed
Tags? AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko

Seeing a dragon flying towards the school immediately alarmed him. Staring at the huge thing which landed troublesomely on the ground. He groaned as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Of course, he couldn’t just enjoy his bit of piece that came with the first day of school… Of course not. He grumbled under his breath as he made his way back to the gate to “greet” the student who intended to cause chaos by riding that thing. Some students cast a glance towards him as his mood could be read of his face with ease. Utter annoyance, irritation even. But he couldn’t just go and whack a student through a wall as nothing had happened… yet. He had a bad feeling about that kid when getting near. Looking up at the way too tall student, placing one hand on his hip. Not feeling intimidated the slightest bit due to his experience in the field of combat.

Forcing himself to crack a smile. ”I allow horses but dragons are a bit too much, Chadston. But since you’ve brought it here already, I’m guessing you’re not going to send it back anytime soon.” He just let out a sigh after finishing what he said. His mind running through the options he had which weren’t many. Making a movement with his hand and then a strong wind boxed the dragon so it wouldn’t go berserk upon seeing other students. The last thing he wanted was for one of them to get eaten. ”There’s a cave behind the school. I’ll store him up there and fortify the barrier. Are you fine with that?” Von Deik asked, lifting the dragon up so the student was “freed” from the weight. Blatantly ignoring the other students' presence, Von Deik was too occupied with the dragon in front of him. It wasn't every day he had to deal with these things.

9e7bd611519d823124945ed0544ff520.jpg
Elijah Belleville.

Location? Library
Interactions? N/A
Mood? Sleepy
Tags? N/A

So, there he was, after being send to the landon’s household unknown by Ellis. It was meant to surprise her, but then again, they would be staying at the academy most of the time so it was pretty useless beside the days off. Shrugging as he could still see her after such a long time. How long had it even been? A year? Longer? He didn’t keep track of time as he had a lot to do during his time away. He did miss her though, the joy she brought in the boring times ahead of him changed him. Smiling at the memories they made together. They truly became the best of friends. However, it was also his reason for his “sister” complex, well more of a cousin complex. Being overprotective of her on the field of romance made him somewhat… erratic. If she would ever get hurt, hell would break loose at once.

He ran a hand through his jet-black hair, falling right back into place. Tightening his eyepatch before he was about to enter the school. Passing by the remarkable scene of a dragon, the principal and some other people watching it all unfold. Pressing his lips together in an attempt to not laugh as it was just pure comedy to him. Having achieved to mask it by passing by at a faster pace. He hoped that the library would be a little calmer now as he entered later than most of them. Passing through the hallways with his head held high, towering at a height of 186cm. Ignoring most of the stares he received as they were probably aimed at his covered-up eye. Once he got back to the familiar room he had to be, he entered. And just as he thought, there was less of a line to get in. It moved pretty quickly as the books had already been packed into those brown bags. Only having to say his name before he had it handed over.

Instead of going out, he took a seat in one of the leather sofas placed inside. They were comfortable and the perfect place to read a book as well as for studying. This was his place to be then. Leaning back comfortably, eventually dropping down so he was laying on his back. Closing his eyes for a while as he hadn’t slept much the previous day. It was nice to rest for a bit. He didn’t necessarily need to sleep, just this was already fine for him.

Last edited:
Packing up his schematic and prototype, Mason without a word left his dorm room in search for a quiet place to once again attempt attuning to metal. He knew he had the potential and felt it's resonance the last time he had attempted it over their small break, he just had to delve deeper. Closing the heavy door behind him, the Terra Mage stepped out into the main dorm and headed out to one of the more open areas in the academy, it's soil rich in iron and copper. Stepping out into the cool spring air, he spotted the unmistakable shape of a dragon approaching the academy.

A sardonic smile came to his face as he saw his fellow second year and terra mage riding in like he had said he would."The fucker actually did it... looks like i owe him fifty gold." The Marquis said to himself as he quickly made his way over. It didn't take him long to see Principal Von Deik already chewing him out in his own way. After a the principal took the dragon to a more "Secure" location, Mason approached his fellow terra mage. "Dude, he is pissed... I can't believe you actually pulled that off!" Alex said tossing him a pouch of gold coins. "I was just heading over to the mineral rich section of the campus. I swear i almost felt myself link with metal. I could feel a resonance from it. just need to keep at it ya know. How goes your attempts?"

AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko

Galina Geas
Hiding a giggle behind her hand Galina inclined her head regally to Birdie in response to the curtsy feeling a touch of nostalgia for the days when such formalities were a daily occurrence before they had become more friendly with each other, cracking up along with Birdie she happily laughed with her and allowed herself to be led away. "I'm just glad not to have you half a nation away anymore but in the same room would be a wonderful bonus, would that mean I could order you to do the cleaning again?" She asked impishly.

When Birdie stopped abruptly Galina was so busy looking around that she almost ran into her friend's back when she stopped and then also paused to stare at the massive, very shirtless man hefting an even bigger reptile on his back. Changing direction to approach him at nearly the same time as Birdie, while heartened by the protectiveness she still stepped around to stand beside Birdie. She took a moment to place the name and jerked when she got it. "You're Griffin Chadston?!" Recovering after a moment she bowed deeply at the waist. "I-I mean it's an honour to meet you your highness!"

Straightening up she jumped realising that the rather unearthly headmaster had appeared next to them. "Oh Headmaster hello there." She greeted him more cheerfully and looked on in wonder as he lifted the massive creature in a cocoon of magicked wind. "Magnificent." She said to no one in particular, wondering just what she would become capable of with her own magic.

pinnasina pinnasina Clouds Clouds AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko

baf089a9457f59aeb092fcdae6550dd7.jpg

Miri let out yet another nervous chuckle from her soft pink lips, the light pink shade fading as the boy stood and came towards her with apparent worries on her well-being. "Oh! uh?! n-no, I'm fine I think!...." she stuttered out, catching herself having stared wide eyed at him for a little too long whilst spacing out to think of another comment, "T-The sky's very blue today, right?" she added with a slight head tilt to the side, blinking a few times before letting her tense posture flop down a little in defeat. The sky's blue!? What kinda normal person says that! I mean, it's not like I've met that many people... But that's gotta be weird right!? she felt herself monologue internally before half jumping out of her skin at the sudden contact of a very elegant looking girl.

It took her a moment to note it was the person from before, readjusting herself from the slight scoot backwards she'd managed in the moment she allowed the other to brush her off in an embarrassed manner before quickly remembering her manners, "T-There's no need, really. I'm not anyone that spea-...cil?" her words trailed off as her gaze was drawn back to the boy from before. Seemingly frozen with a small cloth almost touching her face, curiously leaning past the small item to stare directly she gave a warm smile, "Is something wrong?" she asked, facial expression seemingly gleaming with all the innocence of a young child. Almost as if she herself were unaware of just what her own status was outside the walls of which she was kept for so many years.

After all to her she had always been--

-- 'Nothing'

Facial expression suddenly dropping, pupils retracting a little as her smile faded and she faced the ground her fists clenched on her lap and trembled slightly. Then, as quickly as it had come on she seemed to snap back into the previous chipper mood, standing and going over to start gathering her stuff along with the woman. "Oh, thanks! haha, Mandy would've had my head if she knew I'd almost wrecked my books after the trouble she'd gone to get them ahead of time." she giggled, crouching as she picked a few other small trinkets up before putting them back into the bag and standing straight.

As though a comical light-bulb had appeared above her head the girl turned to face both and quickly bowed, "Right, I haven't even introduced myself, have I. How rude! I'm Miranda Fisher, and my goal is to make as many friends as I can!" she said gleefully, doing what appeared to be a rather inelegant determined posture, staring off into the distance with what appeared to be a fist pump.

After a moment she couldn't help but laugh however, giving a more timid expression, "I guess that sounds silly though, right?" she added, enthusiasm and hopefulness practically radiating from her, a wide grin lighting up her face as her long blonde hair blew gently from a soft breeze coming through.

______

Mood: Hopeful
Tags: Clouds Clouds Akudon Akudon

Last edited:
camille beaumont
Watch how they smile
Her matching response and amity in her actions gave him confidence the confidence he’d never felt with a random stranger. And so he proceeded to adorne her shiny hair on the back of her head with the blooming carnation, this way it wouldn’t bother when the mask was set aside. He joined her laugh and answered with an encouraging comment “No one’s born with a fashion title, just take a look and get to know yourself a little better, explore and boast your pros.” He hadn’t enjoyed time with someone else this way on a long time, overjoyed would be too much to say, but he felt it right at that moment.

Now he could understand why Alicia would hesitate in saying her name, why she’d wear such mask in public. At first he didn’t care about someone wearing masks around the place since it might be how they like to dress, or it could straight up be an artistic portrayal of herself, that would’ve been fantastic to him. But it all resolved in veiling her identity, suppressing her status for one sole purpose: leaving only her essence afloat. He found it really interesting to see nobles hiding from nobles, somewhat ironic.

Fire was an element he would respect a lot. Usually the elements people can manage to control tend to correspond their personality, not always, but it happened in cases like Camille, a tranquil man who turned out to have an affinity with water, a more peaceful element capable of giving life. The whole fire twirling on her hands and fingers was impressive, Camille even wondered how good it would look with his water bending abilities, but the small fire display captivated him from his mind. The unforeseen appearance of an emerald out of the void shocked him, he was at a loss of words. Even more, she was gifting it to him. How could it be that a newly found friendship, from a plain coincidence of a pair meeting in the middle of a garden ended up in a Lorewerth gifting a Beaumont an emerald that matched his eyes so perfectly? Fascination came up to his mind for he couldn’t grasp on where did her confidence came from to perform such act, there was no solid basement for it, and yet, it happened. Should he loosen his spirit to others a bit more like hers? He couldn’t tell yet, but surely he’d consider it for future acquaintances.

His hand was resting on his chest, doubting if it was right to accept it. “Are your sur-“ he stopped there, a token of someone’s friendship being doubted could be taken as an insult. It wasn’t that he had though of denying it, instead, it was sudden amazement that made him think of that first path, but he reconsidered and answered accordingly. “Thank you kindly, I’ll very much treasure it” a wide smile followed him taking the precious gem and pressing it against his heart.

His desire to meet others grew, what if maybe they went on together? If not, fine for him, we all have other matters to attend, but Camille thought of it as great chance for both. He condensed and materialized his thought in one question, trying to include formalities in it, “I’m feeling like enjoying the splendid weather around the campus and who knows, maybe meet some other fellows... what do you think? Want to join me?“

Mood: Happy | Location: Academy Gardens | Interactions: Alicia Lorewerth | Tags: Femboy Femboy

coded by weldherwings.

She waited patiently for him to decide where to adorn the carnation, letting him place it. Getting this sort of delicate yet personal attention may have sparked a small guilty pleasure within her, it wasn't like being taken care of by maids and caretakers, maybe special attention and friends weren't so bad after all... pff, it was a one time thing most definitely, she was just getting slightly overexcited from the situation, it was only the first day too. During Camille placing the carnation, she was absentmindedly cupping her cheeks with her hands, glancing down at the floor as a pink blush adorned her face, giggling softly. She eventually realised he had finished, recomposing herself and wiping a small droplet of drool that was on her bottom lip. "Thank you, I'm aware that red is apparently my colour" she giggled softly in a slightly playful tone.

Alice liked seeing his reaction to the appearance of the emerald as well as her flames, which playing with the pretty fire gave her ideas for chinese lanterns, man had she not set one off in years, plus itd give her some fun arts and crafts to keep her distract within her free time. This also brought her attention to the ideas of clubs being formed, if she were to join one, which would strike her interest enough to maker her join? She didn't really have anything creative ideas in mind, nor would she have the skill to start one of her own.

She smiled joyfully seeing him take the emerald. "Don't worry about it sweetheart, It's not like one gem will bankrupt me anytime soon" she and softly as she scratched her head. Her family's hopes for her would have to be answered, at least after she finished her time in education, though she didnt feel like wanting such noble responsibilities yet, especially if her parents were considering the idea of her moving on up in the world's ranks, royalty seemed outlandish, but her parents had her convinced it was a possible feat if she really waned it, but that would need her to return home and to use the family wealth for something big to move upwards, which would have to wait. She was glad she could make a commoner happy with just a single emerald, it gave her more awareness for the differences in earnings and possessions that she would have to commoners, making her feel slightly bad as for how easy her life must be compared to others such as Camille.

Alice pondered his request, meeting him did make her want to meet others and make more acquaintances, and she hadn't exactly went to her dorm yet because of her lack of a reason to, so she nodded and held her hands behind her back delicately. "Why yes, I'd be delighted and honoured to" she and kindly, Camille, being a commoner, probably didn't get such recognition or praise so she decided to be the difference person and treat him more like the noble, after all she didn't really see herself being much better than him at all, so why did she deserve the recognition? "I'll follow your lead, just uh, slightly more incognito, I don't want to attract unnecessary attention to us both" she said slightly quieter, sliding her kitsune mask back on. "I should really look into new apparel however, wearing a kimono is quite... mundane, on its own" she joked, glancing at her hands. "I feel fingerless gloves would be nice, or a scarf, or... fans.... yeah, fans... " she was mumbling to herself in an unnoble state, getting childish and curious fashion ideas popping into her mind, she was still going to follow Camille wherever he went for now though.

Mood: Curious, Excited

Current Isekai.png

Thankfully it seemed that the princess was alright, though Gyleon doubted that for a moment when she abruptly commented on how blue the sky was. Thankfully it seems to have been a comment made in panic with her body suddenly losing it energy and looking downward, likely mentally chastising herself as he was all too familiar with. It seems despite whatever she was distracted by earlier, Ellis joining him in assisting the royalty, being as reliable as expected. Maybe it was due to embarrassment at being looked after, the girl tried to insist that she wasn't anyone of importance, which he found odd. He didn't have long however to dwell on it as she seemed confused as to why he had frozen, forcing out an embarrassed and nervous "I,I'm fine."

Gyleon only began to worry more as the girl's seemingly ever present lighthearted expression crumbled and trembled. Before he could react however, whatever bothered her seemed to have passed just as quickly as it had shown itself. Much to Gyleon dismay, she quickly stood and passed him to gather the rest of her belongings, causing him to fear that he had upset a princess of all people. For better or worse she turned her attention to thanking Ellis for the books and making mention of someone named Mandy who he assumed to be a servant of some kind.

Finally Miranda realized that she hadn't done so as of yet, though not really necessary and speaking her wish of her innocent wish of having as many friends as she can. Although initially confused, Gyleon realized her situation was rather complicated and on top of that it likely being difficult to have actual friends who are not just interested in her position of royalty. It seemed she was rather aware of how odd it sounded as she laughed and seemed a bit embarrassed by it herself but keeping her cheerful attitude.

Despite having come to the garden to get away from the noise of others, it seemed fate had other plans as yet another voice chimed into their discussion. When Gyleon looked in the direction of said voice, what was revealed was a young boy around his age rather fancifully indicating he seemed to be of a high epithet, a playful and interested smile as his clear blue eyes were locked onto the royal. Gyleons instantly felt dislike for him as he was so casual with the princess and seemed to only barely register the other two. The princess, for her part, had shown caused him more concern by seeming to forget she is royalty.

As annoyed as he was, Gyleon decided it best to supress that and try to bring order to the ever growing chaotic situation, clearing his throat. "As Princess Fisher has already introduced herself, i will follow suit. I am Gyleon of the Autic family of counts and a first year, it is a pleasure to meet you." Despite being a bit awkward to do so with Ellis here, Gyleon introduced himself once again so everyone could begin to know each other. "Although it is presumptuous, i would like to offer to be one of your friends...Miranda" Although embarrassing, he sought peace and a good relationship with the girl so he formally sought her friendship, even going so far as to force himself to not use titles and her last name as he thought a proper friend would in her mind and offering his hand to her.

Interactions: Ellis Landon, Miranda Fisher, Theodore Argent

Mood: Annoyed, Concerned, and Confused

Tags: Clouds Clouds Cosmos Cosmos

Last edited:
Room 32, the room that would become Seraphina's home for the school year. Knocking softly the teen waited to see if an answer would soon follow. When she couldn't hear a reply Seraphina opened the door enough to peer in, "Hello," she called, "Lady Fisher?" Silence. Seraphina opened the door completely before stepping inside her dorm room, setting her books down on the floor near the door. Exploring the room for a moment or so it was clear that she was the first one here out of the two of them. Though it would seem that all the belongings that they'd need to get through living away from their homes and their families. I could take this time to put my things away, Seraphina mused, but bit her lip softly, Oh I mustn't do that quite yet. It would be rude of me to pick a spot without Lady Fisher here to give her say in the matter. It was decided, Seraphina would wait for her roommate before unpacking her belongings. The only question now was if she was going to wait here for Miranda or explore the school grounds?

Black heels clicked against the cobblestone path as Seraphina walked away from the dormitory building, clutching her book on Magic Combat to her chest. Wanting to look over the material before stepping into the classroom tomorrow morning. She decided to get some more fresh air while she waited for her roommate, who was more than likely exploring the campus. As much as she wanted to it might be better to wait a few hours, by then most of the other students should be settling into their rooms. That was Seraphina's hope at least. Making her way near the library she could see that some students were still trickling in to get their books. Curious as to what else they might have on the shelves available to them Seraphina decided to take another look inside.

Stepping inside the library for the second time that day she clutched her textbook to her chest as she started making her way to the different shelves. Strolling up and down the rows Seraphina skimmed the titles located on the spines of the leather bound books, attempting to find anything of interest. But alas it seemed that there were very few things to be read regarding any of her interests. She was already a very good gardener and knew how to enhance the soil of her plants with a sprinkle of magic, and a lot of love. What seemed like a useless effort was soon rewarded as Seraphina came across a book titled "The Art of Crystallization Magic". The young mage had heard of such magic before as a branch of earth magic, as well as being able to use metal in similar manners. Perhaps this book might help her get a leg up on bettering her abilities. Picking the book off the shelf as if it were a ripe pepper Seraphina placed it on her textbook before hugging it to her chest. A soft smile on her face, pleased with her finding.

Waltzing out of section of the library where she had found the book, which was in the section of the library dedicated to some of the findings on sub magics and history, she was met with the whispers of a few students who seemed to be staring off in a particular direction. Mildly curious she too gazed off towards the source of the whispers. There on one of the handful of sofas in the building was a man, who looked not much older than Seraphina herself, with eye patch covering his right eye; but, it appeared as if he were asleep.
Strange that someone would find this to be an ideal place to take a nap, the marquess questioned as she continued to look at the sleeping boy a moment longer before gazing at the few other students. With a sweet, subtle smile on her face she spoke in her naturally soft spoken tone, "Why don't we leave him be? We all had a long trip to get here and are probably equally as tired. I'm sure the staff will check on him in a bit once everyone has gotten their books." The students that had been speaking quietly about Elijah were surprised when Seraphina spoke up, but the agreed with her rather easily before walking off.

A small sigh of relief escaped her pink painted lips when the other students walked away from the area. She was not one for speaking when not spoken to, or speaking up in situations such as those, but it wasn't hard to notice that the raven haired boy was tired. Otherwise he wouldn't have chose this as a place to sleep. Nonetheless what's done is done. Feeling somewhat satisfied Seraphina walked towards the library's check out area as quietly as to not disturb Elijah's nap.

Mentions: Clouds Clouds Cosmos Cosmos

proofread progress: done, i think.

Yekaterina Van der Zee
interaction:
AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko
IG42 IG42
HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest
mention:
Clouds Clouds
chadstons? now, why did that sound familiar? she knows she read that from somewhere, but from where was it...?

when he proceeded to shift the drake onto a single hand, leaving his right hand free to perform a foreign greeting (a thump to the man's bare chest), it all began to click.

drevan! dangers of drevan: the comprehensive chronicles, volume one! that's where it's from. and i think... chadston was the ruling family there.

which means griffin was their messenger boy? still, isn't it a little odd that no one was standing by to escort the drevan envoy? what would have happened then if no one had approached the man? wouldn't that be an insult to the drevan nation?

she should report this incident to one of the administrators later, just in case. for now, though, her first priority is to help this poor man who's just trying to do his job.

sympathetically, she smiles at the man, brows furrowing at the thought of the drake's scales on bare skin. it certainly feels like it'd be a painful and uncomfortable experience. "of course, sir griffin. if you will follow me, i will lead you to the stables for the time being. we can lead you to an infirmary later, should you also find yourself in need of it."

She then turns to galina with a whisper. "come with me, lina? i am certain our tour of the place can wait until after we accompany him, no? and we can double back here to check our dorms, too."

but before she even gets the chance to head off, she finds herself stricken by the pale individual striding towards them with a scowl.

that albinal appearance with that sharp silhouette... stars above, it's him.

it's klaus von deik, the very man that tugged at her heartstrings and became the object of her infatuation for practically all of last year.

as you all know, however, he was an elusive man, which led her to deem him far beyond her reach.

and yet, here he was, standing before her, as if fate itself was mocking her past efforts in getting close to the man. you can't fault a girl for getting a little flushed and starry-eyed in front of someone she had likened to a celebrity.

it embarassingly takes her a few moments to remember to bow in deference. "greetings, headmaster klaus."

no, stop swooning, damn you. she will not be going down this route again. still, she couldn't help but sigh wistfully. at least now i know for certain that he's really beyond my league.

it's little comfort, but that grounded statement helps her shift away from the starstruck state she had been in and back to the people in front of her.

galina geas... and griffin chadston, a foreign royal whom she failed to give proper respects to.

she'll need to fix that. fast.

i think their form of greeting went something like this...? she avidly saluted the man and thumped her chest in a fashion similar to what he had done mere minutes ago. hopefully, her enthusiasm would excuse any mistakes she might have made.

"we apologise for our rudeness, your highness. we do hope our behavior does not color your perception of cathonia too badly." and she means every single word. ruining the stay of a visiting royal's bound to have some ramifications down the linem though she's not quite sure what those are just yet.

hoping that galina would follow suit, she glances at the blonde and gives a subtle jerk to the man in front of them.

the one thing that interrupts this moment is the jingle of coins that whizzes past her and the brazenly breezy voice belonging to alex mason, inventor extraordinaire.

it's hard, but she inters her ingrained instinct of indignation at his inappropriately informal tone towards the drevan prince, thinking instead on mason's exact words.

were the two perhaps acquainted? how did they even meet? did they have a bet? And the biggest question of them all: was mason better than me at networking?!

once again, she performs cathonia's customary greeting: a bow and a quiet "greetings, lord mason." she can only hope that he won't ask her about her progress in alchemy. stars know she was stagnating a little bit in that area.
code by fudgecakez
hidden scroll

Last edited:
Cassius let out a sigh as he tossed yet another book to the side, having uncovered exactly zero hidden occult knowledge within it. Again. He was becoming increasing angered with the lack of progress, and he wasn't sure how much more failure he could stand. At least he hadn't accidentally turned a disappointing book to ash anytime recently. Which was good, he didn't really have the gold to pay that fee again. One of these days he assured himself, rising and stretching his arms upwards. The long flowing sleeves of his robe slid down his arms, revealing the many burns scars from his powerful, yet volatile fire magic. Unfortunately, being able to conjure and control fire did not mean he was immune to its effects. But it really wasn't as big a deal as the nurses made it out to be. Moving on, Cassius chucked all his read books into his pack, throwing it over his shoulders as he went to go return them to the library. He passed by a few new students on his way out of the dorms, nodding briefly to them before making his way out to the courtyard. Theoretically, he was supposed to be helping guide the first years and get them settled in, but he was pretty confident there were more...responsible second years that could handle that. He had things to do.

Vorenus flowed through the courtyard, pushing his way through the crowd of people that were still just loitering around. He caught some commotion at the gates out of the corner of his eye, and once he'd made it past the crowd, turned to look that way. He saw the principal there, and just the sight of the man who was not his biggest fan filled Cassius with the urge to be literally anywhere else. But he was captivated by a different sight. Is that a fucking dragon? He wondered, staring at it in genuine amazement. He had heard that they existed, and had always hoped to see one, but he'd never truly believed he would. Only one thing came to mind as he looked at it: I want one. Surely he could ride one? I mean, this one looked to be under the control of some crazy shirtless man. It couldn't possibly be that hard. It looked like Alex was over there chatting with the guy, he'd have to ask his roommate about that later. There was another person he recognized too, a certain blue-haired that had him wincing. He wasn't sure if she'd even remember him, but he didn't want to take the chance and so scurried away quickly, heading off to the library. It wasn't that he didn't appreciate her help or whatever, he told himself, he just wasn't in the mood for a check-up right now.

Location: Kinda just wandering around, heading towards the library.
Mentioned: pinnasina pinnasina AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Interactions: Principal, Mason, Galina, Yekaterina
Mood: *Deep Breath* I'm fine
Tags: Clouds Clouds HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest IG42 IG42 pinnasina pinnasina

"Do what you like with Storm here, according to Father, she's yours anyways. A donation from a former student to his old school so to speak." Completely unfazed by the potential heat of the situation, Griffin popped his neck and loosened his body a bit while releasing the magic he'd been sustaining to carry the Drake before pulling his stuff off the saddle before the Principal brought things out of reach - considering it was little more than a military pack's worth of stuff or two aside from the sword (not his exact weapon of choice)...one could say he'd packed incredibly light. The search for a better weapon can occur later...after he learned what he could and couldn't have at school.

Of course it wasn't long before he was forced to catch a pouch of coin flying in his direction, "I told you - I had orders to bring one here. So it's not a matter of IF I'm coming in on dragon back, but HOW I come in with a dragon of some kind." The casual address towards a man he slowly recognized as a face met as a friend-of-a-friend style interaction...given the man's long list of mad and potentially revolutionary ideas - Griffin naturally felt goodwill for the guy. In fact, he'd like to think this as a critical step in an actually grounded friendship of sorts instead of the 'knowing the same people' situation he'd felt stuck in. Now as for the question related to magic..."I'm stuck, can't figure out how to make a breakthrough so I'm thinking about tackling things from the ground up...hope some inspiration kicks in on the way." He casually hefted the pouch without actually checking the contents before dropping it in his luggage due to his current attire lacking a place to secure his gains.

Then came a shocker...the girl bent at the waist - what had she called him? Then there's the girl from before...the hell do they mean Highness? Sir Griffin was technically correct given he was a field officer - so it should be comparable to a knight in the Cathonian mindset. But where was everyone getting Highness from? After all, his parents were named Ronald and Elise... not Mithras and Misteltine. It appeared he'd have to clear things up on the outside, since his family has always been more concerned with things like expansion and consolidation on influence of Drevan and its immediate surroundings to the family he guess some level of misunderstanding was bound to happen. He just didn't expect it to be THIS level of out of touch between the two parties. That decided, the first thing he did was pull the bowing girl more up right.

"In order, yes I'm Griffin Chadston -3rd child yet first son of Ronald and Elise Chadston. I'm a field officer of the army in service beneath their respective Majesties Mithra and Misteltine - i think you call those a knight? Anyways, where I'm from: a man kneels only to take a wife and when swearing loyalty upon enlistment, a woman lowers her head only when accepting a husband and short of your own execution you stand straight." His tone shifted from a casual explanation to the familiar clip on an officer during a debriefing though the whole duration of his talk. Having finished the explanation he released the girl to once more thump his chest in salute. His voice once more dropping into casual tones.

"Well met! Once more, I'm Griffin - first year and looking forward to my time here. Mason...it's been a while, and almost feels strange not talking to you about some business operation or invention debut one of my cousins started drooling over. Ladies...dreadfully sorry but would you mind if I ask your names? I'm afraid carrying a drake is very hard on the ears so I may have missed them from before... they might be the least of dragons but they're still rather loud." Almost to make the point, a rumbling snore came from his former charge. While muscles began to scream from his previous exertion catch up with him, he still slung his packs over shoulder. Not in any mood to care about his inadvertent covering of his own family crest from the action.

"So perhaps we should find someplace else before Storm genuinely starts snoring. Then we can sort out the Carthonian greetings I owe you."

Last edited:
camille beaumont
Watch how they smile
Camille responded with a modest chuckle to her satiric statement, taking a look at the broad sky above them, a deep breath to feel better and relax his body. Right now he felt like having something between his fingers like a coin or a branch, water could work too which was more enjoyable than the other options, especially while in a conversation. He noticed a pure water current flowing beneath the leaves next to the roots of the plants, he attracted some to his hand and started twirling and entangling the crystalline element making it look as an easy hobby, to him, it had its own techniques and difficulties, like a 2nd art of his. "Well then, let's get going"

They started walking below a passage that lead to the library, covered by old grapevines that were held by a couple of thin wooden arches, making it give the impression of sturdy branches that would be able to hold the whole ramification by themselves. The vines were packed with clusters of grapes asking to be harvested and a few flower buds that in a couple of weeks would be come fleshy and mature grapes Camille even took out one pair for her and one for himself, they just looked irresistible to his eyes. He then asked on a curious tone before eating any grapes, speculating on the answer and if his guesses where right or wrong about her "May I ask where do you come from? From what I've heard of the academy, it gathers students from all over Cathonia. I personally come from the southwest region, we may not have much to give honestly, but the sights are gorgeous!" He couldn't avoid noticing a small group of people beneath the foliage of a big cork oak draw his attention, their garments looked so pompous that he couldn't stop paying attention to their details, especially the white haired girl's attire, that shimmered with the brightness of the sun and showed clearl japanese inspiration, his past life occupied his conscience with images of Benedict and a South African coworker designing a kimono cardigan flooded with kanga and kitenge designs from Tanzania, this images made Camille think could learn a thing or two from her.

He recognised Gyleon Autic's face, a noble son of a renowned count family residing in the town he used to go to. Rumours about his quiet, submissive childhood was all he knew about him, plus some athletic achievements thrown out on the local newspaper in certain competitions between high class faculties, but the lack of knowledge really annoyed him since they would be classmates from now on, and the last thing he'd want to do is let his opinion on others be led by prejudice and ill mannered comments from other commoners driven by despise towards high nobility. He thought Alice could know something about the group members, adding that she should know more from them than a mere commoner like him, "I'm sorry to interrupt you, but do you know any of those people by any chance?" questioned Camille raising one of his eyebrows while looking at the group, wanting to go meet them after getting some info about them. "Nobles sure know how to show off, they appear to be the big fishes around town."

Mood: Tranquil, Curious | Location: Academy Gardens | Interactions: Alice Lorewerth | Tags: Femboy Femboy Akudon Akudon Clouds Clouds

coded by weldherwings.

Alice looked over the water and how it flowed around his fingers so easily, although her fire was essentially the exact same it still impressed her greatly as it looked like it would be much harder to do, her crimson eyes sparkling more as her eyes widened, focusing in on his small water trick. The fact that he had such control and magical ability with water must be a lot more practical and useful than her fire ability, which would also be the same with earthen and wind abilities. This made her consider that fire was the least practical magic, and only really served as a means of loud, offensive prowess which sounded slightly disappointing to her, a small frown on her face as she glanced down at her own hands in consideration. When he invited her to follow along, she broke out of thoughts and glanced up at him, nodding softly and putting a smile back on her face. "Okay then".

The grapevines in the passage reminded her of all the overgrown vines and plantation which would appear on the outer walls of her mansion estate home, how they felt so unattended and alone yet so beautiful at the same time. The flower buds and grown grapes on these grapevines however felt a lot more attention grabbing and if they were purposely designed to be there rather than a natural coincidence, but it didn't mean it looked bad at all. The budding flowers on the vines were especially cute to her, such small and fragile life that was ready to grow at any moment. She turned to Camille while he was picking the grapes off the grapevines, personally she still wouldn't have considering she didn't know if they were allowed to take anything from the garden or not and constantly doing it might turn into a bad habit, but for now it was only a few grapes, who would even notice them missing? Upon listening to his question, she soothingly twirled a few threads of her hair around her finger, humming softly. "I come from somewhere in the very far north of Cathonia, I've often been separated from a lot of the world with where our home was located, it's like they were basically planning to move up to a castle or even a kingdom sometime soon, and I wouldn't expect if that was the plan" she gave a small giggle, nodding softly. "We had nice sights up there also, and most of it was private land which wasn't allowed to be trespassed on by others, so I usually had most of it all to myself".

Alice followed him to where the group of conversing nobles was, glancing over them and recognising them all one by one before he asked about who they were. She nodded softly, still keeping the kitsune mask on throughout everything. "I recognise all three of these people, they're all nobles of sorts" she answered sweetly, her finger slowly raising up and pointing at Gyleon Autic first. "I don't recall his name, but he's from the Autic family, he's a count who I think uses water magic, there's not much I know about other nobles other than their status and other small tidbits, I've not had much freedom or education throughout my life" she laughed softly before passing it off as nothing, moving onto the next person as her finger moved to aiming at Ellis Landon. "She's Ellis Landon, I recognise her, she's a duchess who wields wind magic. It may or may not be true, but I've heard her cousin is also attending this school, who is also a wielder of wind" she then moved onto Miranda Fisher, a small audible squeak as she noticed her. She wasn't a fan of being ranked lower than people despite being someone who didn't want to be recognised for her rank, she's a jealous confused little muffin. "And this is Miranda Fisher of the Fishers, she's... " an audible small sigh came from under the mask as if she was just done with talking about it. "Royalty, and someone who is capable of using light magic" her tone wandered off as if she were completely fed up of talking about her ranking and her unique magic. "Though it's that, or she's a wielder of light-headedness, or so I've heard" she answered casually, glancing around elsewhere. Seeing other royalty made her want to be royalty herself just so she could at least say she was on the same level as them, and her personality clearly dictated she didn't like being below others despite not wanting to be recognised, oh how confusing she was.

Mood: Distracted, Disappointed
Locations: Academy Gardens
Tags: Paltajayd Paltajayd Cosmos Cosmos Akudon Akudon Clouds Clouds

camille beaumont
Watch how they s
He looked over at Alicia's face after letting her say what she knew about this people, by the time he heard her ramble on that Fisher's background he could feel her tone lower down, and the sigh, so characteristic of someone who's tired from doing something, she was no different. Plus her isolated background didn't help much on knowing the rest of her society, it was inevitable, especially after living years in castle in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by lands you possessed, sad, that's all he thought. Words where thrown out in the air, as if he hadn't payed attention to the nobles backgrounds, just what he felt like saying, no filter to censor anything, he'd learnt be true to his heart by the age of 12. "You've lived a solitary life until now huh? I've lived alone with my mother, the countryside is a place full of wonders, but few people you can meet and most of the time you spent it alone with yourself. I don't regret my life, nor I feel jealous of others who have active socialization, there's just no point in regretting because you'll live with pain the rest of your life, I've learnt to embrace myself, my errors and move on. Jealousy is the same thing, and oh! I've felt it hard sometimes, but again, why covet a way of life you just weren't born with? like an aching sensation that never goes away. I'm glad for being born a commoner, maybe proud expresses more what I think about it. Learn to work with what you have, teach them what hard labour is like. I'll be fulfilled with myself after getting riches with my blood and sweat..."

Camille didn't even know why he talked about jealousy, maybe just looking at those nobles made him think on what he'd lived in the past, of his reflections about what he thought and felt at certain moments. He always thought of his actions and reflected upon them, just deep thinking on how he acted and why, the reasons behind it and change them if he felt he was wrong in some way, change them to rework himself as a new being. He wanted to be consequent for he hadn't been in his past life, and he felt this was a way to atone for what he hadn't done back then. On another note, he didn’t feel like having any kind of gift when it came to having social relationships with other, sometimes he attracted people and some others they attracted him. It was simple, yet complex on its own, hard to explain how there was some sort of bond between two persons predisposed to become an even tougher root or just a dead seed that would rot away. Somehow, it felt like Benedict’s words coming out of his mouth.

He then woke up from his momentaneous dreamy like scene, with Alice by his side, both underneath the grapevines, a delicate breeze passed behind him, moving slightly his long white hairs. "Anyways, thatmd just me, and sorry for the long speech, but I don't keep these kind of things to myself. Don’t get me wrong here, it’s not like I felt you were jealous or anything, it just came out of me." He said worried that she would think he was criticizing her. His eyes lightened up for a split of a second, the light of the sun hit his face after moving and making it’s into what once was hidden in shadows by the nature curtain above them. “Do you want to go meet them?”

Mood: Thoughtful | Location: Academy Gardens | Interactions: Alice Lorewerth | Tags: Femboy Femboy

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
Alice felt a little distressed in thoughts, glancing down and wondering if she should've acted how she did, not wanting to ruin her impression of herself to Camille before raising her head up, listening to him. The more he went on, she felt more self conscious and depressed, being reminded of how much easier she's had everything compared to so many other people and to not be thankful for it, instead wishing she had more. She looked back down at the floor when he was talking about being glad to be born as a simple commoner. "I bet you do huh... " she mumbled quietly, fiddling with her hands in front of her softly as she looked down.

She raised her gaze, looking up at him slowly as she felt the breeze flow past, gentle wind blowing through the eyeholes in the mask making her squeak quietly and close her eyes as she waited for the breeze to soften, peering back at him with red eyes. "It's okay, you don't have to feel bad for wanting to talk about something" she answered softly as she glanced away to avoid meeting his own eyes. "I suppose if we have naught else to do" she mumbled softly, glancing at the others before back up at Camille. "Y-you are coming too right?.." she asked, nothing but the mask, her expectant bright eyes sparkling at him and her black hair weakly flowing within the breeze. If they were going to, she sort of wanted him to go first, even if he said he wasn't great at social interaction he was still much better than her.

Her eyes were shinier from being wet, having certain thoughts and doubts about herself are enough to make a small fragile being such as herself a little nervous and upset, though she didn't want to bring attention to it so others didn't worry for her. Although she did eventually want to go to her dorm room because she was slightly impatient about time and wanted her school time to speed up already, she didn't want to go as to not be alone in her dorm. Sure, she had a dorm mate whom she'd be sharing with, but she was still slightly nervous on who she'd have to spend all her time with, even someone of the opposite gender would be better than someone she didn't like or being alone.

She eventually freed herself of her thoughts, blushing softly under the mask as she glanced at where her hand was, delicately holding onto Camille's sleeve like a child as she was waiting for him to go first earlier. She looked away, avoiding his gaze but keeping her face out of the breeze, her black hair still flowing softly within the winds, yet she didn't let go, she somewhat refused despite feeling embarrassed and nervous by her mindless action. She partially kept forgetting about the fact she was holding on, her mind wandering back to depressing thoughts of her easy yet lonely life and that she didn't really deserve anything she had.

Mood: Embarrassed, Sad

4f6457053993d0fcef812b49ee99ecf0.jpg
Ellis Landon.

Location? Academy garden
Interactions? Gyleon, Miranda
Mood? Restless
Tags? Akudon Akudon Cosmos Cosmos

Seeing the overly nervous Miranda, Ellis couldn’t help but feel a bit of pity for her. She would’ve been even more popular if her personality was brighter, more daring. But then again, there was something about her aura that pulled Ellis in. Smiling gently in her direction once they both assembled the books that had fallen on the ground. Perhaps she could actually make some true friends here who didn’t look at the epithet but instead towards the personality. She really wanted to squeeze the blonde her cheeks so hard as she was being too cute despite the somber words. It made her want to protect the royal instead of teasing her like she did with Gyleon. ”It’s not silly for wanting to make friends.” Ellis responded in the most normal way. Smiling from ear to ear at her new found person. She couldn’t exactly say toy as she couldn’t say that to people.

She then introduced herself as well as everyone seemed to be doing the same. Bowing lightly before introducing herself: ”I am Ellis Landon, nice to meet you.” Stretching her arms, pausing as she then thought about something. Her thoughts trailed off and her imagination came up a notch. She saw some flower petals across the ground which could make her plan work. She made a circle motion with her finger. The wind took up and swept the petals away into a ball, spinning on the tip of her finger. While focusing she molded it into what looked like a butterfly. An array of colors started to move like an actual butterfly fluttering around the garden. Making it go here and there, even the birds were confused at what they were seeing. Grinning upon seeing her successful experimentation of the day.

In the end, the butterfly went towards Miranda and sat upon her shoulder. The scent of sweet alyssum and scented geranium: sweet, fruity and a hint of mint. It made her feel like she was actually in summer already. Imagining herself with a refreshing drink in her hand, some snacks and in bathing at the beach. Ah, if only it was that time of the year already. Her smile just couldn’t be swiped away from her lips anymore for the moment.

9e7bd611519d823124945ed0544ff520.jpg
Elijah Belleville.

Location? Library
Interactions? Seraphina
Mood? Awake
Tags? Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Hearing some whisperings around him soon after he laid down, he didn’t feel like opening his eyes even more now. Already being able to imagine the faces they were making upon looking at him. Yet they were too afraid to actually ask if he was awake. It was kind of amusing in a way as it became predictable. He had been like this for a couple of years now, yet none seemed to take him by surprise anymore. Some blamed it on his perception others just thought he was arrogant. Well, they both weren’t wrong. He was proud of himself due to the things he already achieved in his life. He even helped in battle already when he was only 16. He just graduated from his first year of the academy of magic. Why he was able to do so? He got approval by the principal who saw something inside of Elijah. Vague words indeed, but that was the way of Von Deik.

He sat up at the disappearance of the voices, smirk in full bloom as he looked at the girl who was the cause for it. He appreciated her bit of help. ”Thank you for that.” He said in his natural husky voice. A gentle undertone made it feel even more charming. ”What’s that in your hands?” He asked, pointing towards the book she was holding. ”What’s it about?” Being a little curious about his “savior”. Supporting himself on the back of the sofa so he could look at her from top to toe. She seemed familiar in face. Perhaps he had seen her in one of the gatherings of nobility. Yet, he didn’t remember clearly as they were all pretty dull. It was the same every time. Bragging, gossiping and then pretending they were better than everyone. He always tried to sneak out somewhere so he wouldn’t be surrounded by those kinds of people until he was called back to the “party”.

The lady his eyes rested upon had strawberry blonde hair with a fair skin. Her eyes were gentle naturally unlike his. Her proportions were well balanced, almost near perfection if he dared to admit. And then as if his light bulb went on, he remembered her name. ”Ah! Your from the Honeycutt family.” He blurted out, feeling satisfied now that he didn’t need to ask her name. ”Weren’t you the flower girl? If I do remember correctly you were more occupied with those things than you were with the tea party.” He chuckled now that he thought about the past. He climbed one of the trees in an attempt to escape, from there he had quite the view of his surroundings. Pretty different from his usual point of view.

Mason simply clapped his friend on the should and nodded at his explaination. "Same here, though i know i'm close to a breakthrough! I can literally feel it just out of my grasp." The ennobled inventor replied, before dropping his hand from the knight's shoulder. "If you need a quiet place to attune to the earth, there's a spot rich in minerals just behind the artifice workshops. You'll also find me there most days or within the workshops themselves." And with that, the young marquis left to complete his own meditation.

Walking around other nobles and mages with their cliques, Mason rounded the corned from the main courtyard and headed towards the artifice workshops. He had spent much of the previous year in there working on many of his inventions and toys, keeping the more advanced pieces for himself and selling off the more mundane yet useful items. He and a few students had taken such an interest in the craft they had started a club the previous year, and working together had come up with a number of devices. Some of their working and more impressive schema being sold to the military. After a few minutes of reminiscing and walking in complete silence, the mage had found the area he had been looking for.

Taking a deep breath, Mason gathered his terra magic and seeped into the soil, feeling the minerals and impurities. Using this as a guide, he slowly walked towards the greatest concentration of iron, lead, nickle, and copper deposits before finally plopping down on the grass. Lying back, he let his magic guide him further into the earth, feeling out each mineral, as he pondered their makeup, features, and identity. Closing his eyes, the inventor took on a more zen-like appearance. Iron, strong like stone, but malleable and easy to shape. Easy to alloy. Is in almost everything, from paint, to our very blood. Electrically conductive, like gold, copper, aluminum and silver, but oxidizes. He thought, using his terra magic to extract some of the iron laden soil, separating it form the dirt, and letting it collect in his hands, literally feeling the element as he influenced his power to slowly feel it out, trying to resonate with it.

AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko Clouds Clouds

Stopping in her tracks Seraphina turned around when she heard someone speaking to her. The boy on the couch was now awake, sitting up, and speaking to her no less. It caught her off guard he was awake so soon. "Oh you're quite welcome. I'm terribly sorry if I woke you though," she replied sweetly. But when he asked about what she was holding Seraphina rose her brow slightly at his inquiry to see, she turned the book in her grasp around so that Elijah take a look at the cover, "This? It's called 'The Art of Crystallization Magic'. I'm not sure what it's about yet, but I'm hoping that it can teach me how to obtain such a magic. That, or at least give me some insight into it," Seraphina explained with a chuckle as she clutched the book to her chest again. She was a bit surprised that he was interested in her findings, but then again it was only natural to ask such questions.

A moment later, however, it became quiet between the two of them. It was a bit awkward, especially since she could feel Elijah staring at her. Though the longer she looked back at him, the more she could sense some sort of familiarity from the young man. But trying to remember all the names of people she had met was harder than she had hoped. All the parties she had to attend over the years were full of people who she had to learn the names of, what families they were attached to, and commit them to memory for the next social gathering. However, Elijah's appearance was not one anyone would soon forget. His name was another story. Seraphina could feel it on the tip of her tongue though the longer she stared at him. His raven colored hair, his strong yet slim build, his eyepatch all went through the portfolio of nobles in her mind. Then the name came to her.

But it seemed that they both had come to the realization of who the other was as Elijah blurted out her surname, and brought up the memory of a tea party they both attended some time back. "I am! But please call me Seraphina," she giggled, "As for the flowers you're correct, I can't help but to be more drawn to them no matter where I am. Back home I take care of my family's garden so I like seeing how the other families tend to theirs." When her giggling subsided Seraphina smiled warmly, "You're Lady Landon's cousin if my memory serves correct? Elijah? It's lovely to see you again." She remembered both the Landon's and the Belleville's attending that party as her mother was excited to speak to Lady Lorelei about her gown. Aside from the flowers that same party was a bit boring since she hadn't willingly spoken to any of the other guests aside from her brothers who in turn included her into a bit of their conversations, which was only a small success.

Interaction: Clouds Clouds

camille beaumont
Watch how they smile
He heard her weak mumble, a little sentence able to express thoughtfulness, a hard pound or too hard for her to bear, a nerve or trigger he'd toyed around without even noticing. Not everyone pays attention to this kind of topics like he those, only the ones who've lived hell and our daily lives know what it's like to be a low class inhabitant in this kingdom, or that's what he liked to think on his moments of arrogance and deprecation of others opinions, trying to sympathize without any clue of what actually happened or how it felt at least. It was dark inside the wolves' den, but when he got out of there his achievement became a banner to boast when needed.

His psyche came back from all that rumination to answer her questions. Benedict was learning french by the time he died, at least the basics to manage his daily interactions with nationals in a tour he was planning to make from Algeria to Côte d'Ivoire, but he had one favorite word that he loved pronouncing, the meaning wasn't necessary for his day to day encounters but still, it just sounded so fluid. "Toujours."

The leaves flowing on one coordinated dance, to the melody of the wind that perfumed every corner of the academy with the flowers fragrances, carrying with it the sounds of students gathering around, making groups of their own and even getting themselves ready to start clubs, common interests where fluently meddling together in harmony. Camille felt her fingers clinging on his sleeve that had dropped from his rolled up position, making him remember that time he asked her mother to give him a sister, sweet innocent child he thought to himself. His fingers touched her forearm like unconsciously wanting to make contact and transmit a sense of reliability or sureness in his act. But as soon as he came into contact with it he retracted his hand in a single rapid motion.

He took one last look at the recently trimmed grass he'd step on to go meet his future classmates. The hype went back up for him, the water strings around his fingers moved faster, swiffer movements as if gliding through the air like rain droplets in a delicate morning drizzle, before moving at all to where they were standing he mumbled into the void in front of him, but with the clear intent of letting his her hear it, "This is barely starting Alicia, and I'm sure you'll love it." With that being said he lead the couple to the group of newyears, nothing in mind, no presentation previously rehearsed, just an untangled soul.

Camille reached them in less than what he thought he'd take to travel that small distance. Without thinking much who where in front of him and hoping Alice would introduce following him, he approached with his glistening green eyes and a soft smile to everyone transmitting his friendly intent. “Hello everyone! We’re all from 1st year right? My name’s Camille Beaumont, pleasure to meet you all.”

Mood: Heartened | Location: Academy Gardens | Interactions: Alicia, Gyleon, Miranda | Tags: Femboy Femboy Akudon Akudon Clouds Clouds Cosmos Cosmos

coded by weldherwings.

baf089a9457f59aeb092fcdae6550dd7.jpg

Miranda was shocked to find the pair not ridicule her comment on friends much like she was used to from the maids at her home. A blush lightly touching her cheeks as she looked down timidly for a moment. Smiling gleefully to herself before being amazed at the sight of the lady, now known to her as Ellis, using what seemed to be very skilled wind magic. She watched with wide eyes as the woman created a stunning looking butterfly out of the petals atop the grass.

As the creation came closer to her and settled itself on her shoulder she took a deep breath inwards, the strong scents hit her immediately and her eyes lit up practically sparkling. Only snapped out as Gyleon introduced himself and even offered to be the first of her new friends.

It was then even more members of the academy presented themselves to the small group, waving and grinning widely she went over to the new pair, curiously staring at the shy looking girl for a moment before changing her attention to the male, "Nice ta' meet ya! yeah, it's my first day here, I meant to go to the dorm, but uh- I guess I got distracted?" She stated with an awkward chuckle.

She was innocently oblivious to just how in their personal space she may have been.

______
Mood: Excited
Tags: Paltajayd Paltajayd Femboy Femboy Akudon Akudon Clouds Clouds

Galina Geas
Finding herself gently but firmly straightened upright Galina found herself at eye level with a very well defined set of pecs and flushed as the head mounted on top of them explained that in his culture she had effectively just either said 'I do' or offered up her head. "OH! I'm sorry for the misunderstanding!" She resisted the urge to dip her head apologetically, picking up on Birdie's cue she also imitated the chest thumping salute. "I am Galina Geas daughter of the Marquis & Marquess Arslan and Granine Geas, at your service sir. I've only just arrived myself but my friend here was just about to show me around if you would care to join us?"

The low flying coin pouch proved insufficient to keep Galina from noticing Birdie's reaction to the headmaster and hid a slight smirk making a mental note to prod her about it later. "Perhaps we should be moving along, unless there's some way we can help you with...that Headmaster?" She offered entirely out of courtesy rather than any thought on just how she could assist with the beast.

pinnasina pinnasina AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko Clouds Clouds

Alice was still gently holding onto Camille's sleeve, glancing down shyly at the floor slightly with her mask veiling her face and identity. The things Camille said were still distracting her and making her feel a little embarrassed as to having been brought up with as many riches as she needs, more than enough to life her lifetime in luxury whereas commoners like him have struggled and worked hard for everything they own. It makes her want to... not be a noble, sort of? She still likes being high in her nobility status but she wants to be commemorated for hard work that she's actually done herself rather than just the free riches and fame that she was born with. It also made her think of the emerald she gave to Camille, how so little to her was so incredibly valuable and surprising to someone else. Her selfish lifestyle she's lived did make her a little sad, but it did make her want to strive to be more independent... and also more commemorative to the commoners who deserved to be praised for their actual hard work that goes so unrecognised.

She squeaked quietly and got knocked out of her thoughts when Miranda came very close up to them, looking back at her through nervous eyes behind her mask. Why was royalty so... like, SO, so close? Isn't that some sort of breach of security, like a health and safety hazard- whatever... although, it was slightly, not really welcoming. Alice took a small step back as to not be right in Miranda's face and to keep her own personal space cleaner, still holding onto Camille gently. Don't blame her, she strangely finds keeping a hold on people she trusts comforting, be her friend and she'll probably hold onto you at some point. "Uhm, I'm Alice Lorewerth, it's a pleasure to meet you all" she smiled softly, still leaving the mask on although revealing who she was. She didn't really want to take the kitsune mask off yet, plus it concealed her face if she was embarrassed or anything.

Her mind did wander slightly back to her depressing thoughts every now and again, silently beating herself up in her mind, but she did try to take her mind off it by thinking about her fashion sense once more and changes she could ideally make. She did indeed like the lunar theme, but would probably switch to something a lot more reliable and basic to wear as a kimono could occasionally become a little too much, even hot if it's a warm sunny day. She did know a lot of japanese culture back in her original world, maybe she could get together some sort of sailor girl outfit, a schoolgirl uniform. Hey, it's slick, it's light and won't overheat her. Fans were also an interesting idea, after all, just solely fire magic she wasn't exactly all Gandalf and Dumbledore with didn't seem reliable if she was going to ever end up doing something... dangerous, although since she was in a MAGIC school, she probably was. But who would she be able to go to for fans? She'd be able to splurge some of the money she has from her family name, or ask for her parents to send things to the academy for her, but fans were a thing she didn't see often, if not at all. Fans which were designed for combat seemed like a myth, but she was convinced they could exist, including enchanted fans which could help her control and use her magic better and more efficiently in more and uniquer ways, or even.... blade... fans. Hadn't she heard of those from something?

Mood: Distracted, Nervous
Interactions: Camille Beaumont, Miranda Fisher
Tags: Akudon Akudon Paltajayd Paltajayd Cosmos Cosmos Clouds Clouds Femboy Femboy

Unsurprisingly, it seems that Ellis was a kind girl who also showed no intention to mock Miranda for her innocent wish of friendship, introducing herself as well. Unfortunately for Gyleon it seems, she was a little too capable as she masterfully manipulated the wind to gather the surrounding flora and craft it into the form of a beautiful butterfly to soar through the air and onto the Princess' shoulder. While he did want to compliment, appreciate, and discuss her magical training, his proposal of friendship that he went of his way to make was overshadowed slightly as a result. As disappointed as he was, he knew the duchess had no ill intent and the resulting pure-hearted smile and accompanied by rosy cheeks was found to be worth such a result.

It seemed today the world wished to mock Gyleon for his efforts today as yet another pair of students now approached with one introducing himself and distracting Miranda, leaving him to dejectedly lower his arm. Regaining his wits however, Gyleon did realize however that the name was vaguely familiar to him, the the young man being rather unassuming in his common wear other than his floral crown jogging his memory some. Though it had not been much, there had been mentions of a commoner boy around his age that had also been gifted with water magic and was popular for his artistic ability, especially among the female demographic.

"Mr. Beaumont, was it? I'm Gyleon Autic, the pleasure is all mine, I've heard much of your artistic abilities." Though it was slightly tiring to introduce himself so often, someone of familiar name, age, magic, and of common background that he could relax more around was welcome and reinvigorated Gyleon some. Perhaps he was a bit too excited as he went out of his way to grab Camile's hand to shake on his own with excitement unlike his usual self and speaking with great enthusiasm. "I hope you are enjoying your time so far. Although i am reluctant to mention the sensitive topic of ones background, i hope you do not let your status worry yourself. Here we are all equal in our goals to improve ourselves, you may face more hardships but that will become the catalyst for you to become even greater than most. Know that should you be troubled by anyone, they are not do not represent all and are not worthy of their positions and i shall assist you however i can." Gyleon finally managed to calm down to a degree after one-sidedly ranting. On finally noticing how he acted he quickly retrieved his hand, clearing his throat awkwardly as his face burned with embarrassment and apologizing with "My apologies."

As if Gyleon's embarassment was not enough however, the petite figure of the girl clinging to Camille spoke up in a similar fiery red kimono to Ellis, this time however also adding onto the eastern aesthetic by having a mask as well. His memories of his former life surfaced yet again to his annoyance since its not like he could just ask and out himself as there was an eastern kingdom who was said to hold similar culture. She had introduced herself as Alice Loreworth, and although it was a family more distant from himself, he still knew it to be a duke household. Although he had found it a bit strange that she hid her face, it was more understandable with her epithet; though he was reminded that he wished Miranda would be more mindful of hers. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well Lady Loreworth" he said as he gave a small bow of apology for not introducing himself to her first.

While Gyleon was busy with Camille and Alice, the boy that had appeared before the pair chuckled at Miranda's reaction Introduced himself. "Yes, you are the royal i was talking about. I am Theodore Argent, it is a pleasure to meet her highness" To add onto his introduction he took the opportunity to take Miranda's hand and kiss it before nodding to the others in greeting, especially the girls, before finally focusing on Gyleon. "So you're Gyleon Autic? It seems we'll be rooming together, lets get along."

For Gyleon, the revelation of the casual and flirtatious young man being his roomate only caused him dread, only turning to despair after noticing his greeting to Miranda especially. He already disliked him, now honestly wanting to fight him a bit, so he had no confidence that his new life at school would be as peaceful as he had hoped. Hopefully if he focused on keeping busy and being out of his room as much as possible he'd be able to avoid the worse of it. All he could do for now was force himself to nod and respond with "yes, lets get along"

Interactions: Ellis Landon, Miranda Fisher, Theodore Argent, Camille Beaumont, and Alice Loreworth

Mood: Exasperated

Tags: Clouds Clouds Cosmos Cosmos Paltajayd Paltajayd Femboy Femboy

camille beaumont
Watch how they smile
Camille’s sight felt on the queens eyes, her chuckling and main focus on Alice gave him the impression she was interested in little cute people like her, like that one lolicon Benedict saw at a mass media event in San Francisco, harassing a cosplayer for a photo she wasn't willing to take with her. His unconscious reaction when feeling Alicia stepping back was to follow her move and get his arm to her contrary shoulder, pushing her to his body in some kind of protective stance. A smudge of dirt became visible to him, like the dress hadn't been cleaned before coming to the academy? he couldn't tell exactly, but that definitely wasn't the first impression he was expecting to get from a future queen.

His expression changed from his shining self to a more surprised one, only lifting up his eyebrows and directing his attention when Gyleon spoke to him, but his knowledge aroused his interest. The last thing he was expecting from someone of such background was to know Camille previously, of course he had participated in cultural events, he won a dancing contest on body expression at one of this events located on the town Gyleon lived at, thanks to his past life encounters with artists specialized on contemporary dance and circus demonstrations, Benedict even met a Cirque du Soleil contortionist with whom he had an affair that lasted a couple days. Thanks to this, his own inspiration as an artist and being born free from any prejudice and restrains, he was able to develop himself in this performing art. "Oh! I didn't know your people were keen on those events. Glad to hear that honestly." said Camille as his eyebrows relaxed to their regular position, remaining calm to this unexpected situation. He hadn't even realized he dropped the water strands he was fiddling with until Gyleon grabbed his hand to shake it, his tact made him feel his square meter was being invaded without his permission, but he liked that style, sometimes this was needed to break the ice or the mental blockades people have stuck within them, or so he liked to think.

His words declared a sympathy discourse in front of everyone. For what he knew, all of them were nobles except for him, and he could take his message as a veridic treaty for equality and respect for one another, some kind of ideal place amongst them were he wouldn't have to fight against discriminatory slurs, abuse and diminishment. Or as a contract with a darker, malicious intent, trying to make fun of his low life history and showing off how easy it is to deceive the innocent sheep who wander around without an idea of how their ignorance helps those of his ilk control them. But his retraction from his handshake, his cheeks turning to a lighter shade of red and his apologize where enough to make him think better cold blooded. How could someone like him hide a damned plan like that? Why did he even think of that in the first place?

A "Thank you" was all he could get out of his mouth, followed by a "I hope I get to meet more comrades such as yourself." His way to show himself led him to feel strange, like having enough from him already, though he did want to interact with him later on, get to know the neighbor that once felt so distant and now was giving him a chance to broaden his ken on other citizens of his hometown.

Noticing this Theodore Argent's intentions to play the charming guy for the young princess. Camille thought it was a lousy move to make on the first day while meeting everyone, a bit cringy if you would've asked him at that moment because he wasn't used to those kinds of acts, would nobles do that kind of things on their meetings? Was that the usual? He could only wonder and wink back at his nod. Gyleon's awful glance at this Argent's action was hilarious, but unfortunately, he had to hold back for now. Maybe he would later manifest his own sympathy towards this.

Mood: Distant -> Open | Location: Academy Garden | Interactions: Alicia, Miranda, Gyleon, Theodore, Ellis | Tags: Femboy Femboy Cosmos Cosmos Akudon Akudon Clouds Clouds

coded by weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back