• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Interactions: Mason, Galina, Yekaterina, Cassius
Mentions: Miranda, Principal
Mood: let's just get everything lined up again before things get out of hand
Tags: Cenedril Cenedril Clouds Clouds IG42 IG42 pinnasina pinnasina HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest
Griffin's eyes widened as the backlash from his earlier use of magic was exacerbated by Mason's clap on the shoulder...like slapping a sunburn...on a spot already injured. While years of discipline kept an actual outburst at the pain from occurring, he couldn't keep the shock from his face at the straightforward Mason behaved. It was...refreshing yet somehow nostalgic in a way he couldn't quiet place.
"Give me a bit to recover first, maybe hit the library for a few hints...and before long you'll probably complain I'm camping in valuable working space." A wry grin formed at the idea before the ever-at-his-own-pace genius sauntered off. Was it just madness or just such single track minded dedication that made the man so exemplary? Either way, the young man turned his attention to the effeminate members that remained in the area - the headmaster long since having left the region of his attention.

"A tour...sounds nice," the words were spoken slowly as he finally got a chance to look around and absorb the scale of the academy around him, things would definitely take a bit of time to grasp properly around here. The male student further off looking on prompted a wave as Griffin called out.

"Enjoying the view? She might be a bit young, but I hear dragon bits are useful those of certain magics. Storm's been shedding a lot lately so there's bound to be a few bits around." Almost as if to make his point, a scale the size of a normal person's hand fell from a crease in his pack as he waved. In an almost immediate change of gear his attention returned to the Galina and the blue haired girl he'd originally been talking to before things got hectic. His proximity kept him from fully sorting out the features of a reddened face but, the blue haired one... reminded him a bit more of stares he'd seen in brothels and from women around the barracks. It wasn't the exact stare... but if he had to guess, it seemed along those lines...at least until she seemed to vanish into her own head. Another thundering snore from Storm halted any further musing and earned the contemptible lizard a glare.

"Earlier you two called me 'Highness', I heard there was a royal or two among the freshmen this year - is one of them not from Cathonia?" After all, while he'd been given a bit of a rundown before he left...frankly speaking Griffin hadn't listened to a word of it. After all, he could make friends and things here...but it wasn't like he was going to stay here. So it's not like anyone could blame him for not taking it too seriously. To get clear of the drake he opted to take a few steps cautious steps away from the gate and further into the school grounds to see if the girls were more interested in the dragon than actually talking.

As Alice was stepping back, she felt Camille's arm around her pulling her close to him. She squeaked quiet, feeling pressed againt his much larger body as she gripped onto his shirt softly, slowly finding comfort in his hold and slowly moving her other arm around his back, basically hugging him and pulling herself closer into him shyly as she looked between Miranda and everyone else in front of her, listening to their conversation quietly. She did kind of find talking to so many more people more overwhelming and less peaceful, especially when she didn't really know how to respond at all. She OC peeked up at Camille with soft eyes essentially silently asking if how she was holding onto him was really okay.

Alice glanced at Gyleon as he was introducing himself to her, blushing softly under her mask and shaking her head. "N-no no, its fine, there's not much need to use formalities or such right? W-we're equals here... " she mumbled softly, unsure what else to say. She did personally want to go somewhere a bit more lonesome or peaceful, talking to only one person where she knew what to say was a lot easier for her to deal with. Holding and basically hugging someone still gave her much more comfort and happiness though than she would just being on her lonesome.

As Alice was wonderful about other things, even glancing over the clothing of Gyleon and Ellis with bright, curious, childish eyes, she was wondering what throughout the day they would get for lunch. Why? Because she never ate breakfast or anything before coming to the Academy or since she was here, and it was a very long travel. So she got a lot more embarrassed when she heard and felt the small rumble in her tummy due to not eating anything, her hard blush was even visible with her kitsune mask on, she just hugged into Camille tighter and tried to hide her face, burying into Camille's side slightly to hide her embarrassed face. Now she wanted fans, new clothes AND food, life was difficult.

Mood: Very embarrassed, shy
Interactions: Camille, Miranda, Gyleon, Ellis
Tags: Paltajayd Paltajayd Clouds Clouds Akudon Akudon Cosmos Cosmos Femboy Femboy

4f6457053993d0fcef812b49ee99ecf0.jpg
Ellis Landon.

Location? Academy Cafeteria
Interactions? N/A
Mood? Satisfied
Tags? Akudon Akudon Cosmos Cosmos Paltajayd Paltajayd Femboy Femboy

And... two new people arrived at the growing group. She wondered what was attracting everyone to this specific place to begin with. She rubbed the back of her neck as she merely gazed upon the others standing around her. Some seemed to be fascinated by the petal butterfly with the amazing scent. It was just something she picked up with Elijah as they were running around like idiots. They used their magic then as well which was the reason why they improved so much over the years. Hah… she missed that idiot in times like this. Not because she was alone, no more like she was a little lonely as she didn’t really know anyone here. Nonetheless, she could still make friends with some dedication. ”I am Ellis Landon.” She introduced herself after the two newcomers. Smiling happily into their direction as to indicate she was no threat. At least not directly.

Hearing Miranda talk made her chuckle as there was some dialect fused into her sentence. It had been a while since she heard such a thing as she hadn’t gone outside of the kingdom much, let alone be able to really communicate with the locals. Her eyes then landed upon the girl called Alice. Staring at her as she recognized the fabric. ”Aren’t those my mother’s design?” She asked gesturing towards the kimono the other was wearing. It was nice no matter what to see people wearing her designs. They were beautiful so it would have been a shame if nobody bought them. Of course, they didn’t only focus on foreign kingdoms but did the standard stuff too. They were only more… detailed? Was that the word. Anyway, a girl would certainly be noticed in them. A true Cinderella story indeed.

Ellis decided not to react on the ignored gesture of Gyleon which was pretty funny in her opinion. The boy was trying his best but to no avail. Mentally giving him a pat on the back. Then there was mister Autic who she had forgotten as he didn’t have much of a presence. Right, it was getting a bit too busy to her own liking. Feeling her stomach rumbling, she couldn’t stop it from making a sound which resembled a boar. Immediately turning red as it nearly echoed throughout the garden. How charming…

”I… I… I’ll be going now. I’m getting hungry as you might have heard.” She stammered out of embarrassment. As if she couldn’t get out of there fast enough, she zoomed away with her brown bag clutched under her arm. Squealing inside herself as she wanted to forget that as soon as possible. Due to her rush, she made it to the cafeteria in no-time. Looking at the clock which indicated to be 12.35pm. Right on time for food then, though the cafeteria stayed open until 10pm. Standing in front of the blackboard where the dishes were scribbled down upon. She immediately decided on the hamburger steak which came with a fresh salad (or fries). Already smelling her food being prepared as the aroma slowly made his way around the room. Ah, freshly prepared food was the best of the best!

Within about 15 minutes of waiting, she got what she wanted (of course after paying). Sitting down at one of the empty tables in the middle of the room which was still open. Placing the first bite in her mouth and she just swooned by the taste. For the price (which was very affordable for everyone), this was really good.

84ec51b1ce13314052c62aeb4116d6cd.jpg
Elijah Belleville.

Location? Library
Interactions? Seraphina
Mood? Amused
Tags? Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

She seemed to be surprised when he was up and about. Well, he technically hadn’t been sleeping, just resting so it wasn’t too unusual for him. Ignoring that he might have looked like it due to his lack of response before. Rubbing his cheek with his finger as he looked at the cover of the book. Crystallization magic, he repeated after her. So, she must be an earth user which could be pretty amazing if used right. He himself was pretty proficient in the element of wind like his cousin was. They taught each other some tips and tricks on how to improve, sometimes giving their own swing to it which could make people fell in awe. Yet they never showed anyone of their family, because one they didn’t care and two, they didn’t really talk to them unless necessary. It was a pity but a fact nonetheless. Having to accept their faith one way or another.

Once she recognized him as well, Elijah grinned. Seemed like he made an impact on her after all. But it wouldn’t have been that way if she was like the rest. Sadly enough his cousin couldn’t make it out of the “grown-up” conversations as she was also being used as a display for her mother’s clothes at that party. It was a sad but funny thing to see. One could even hear her swearing if they knew her well enough. Nodding at the question she asked. ”Indeed, I am. She’s somewhere around the school but I haven’t crossed her yet. It’s still a surprise that I’m here.” He responded, his facial expression softening while talking about her. Ah, indeed. The famous cousin complex of his. It would have been worse if she would have been his sister.

”So, if I am right. You take care of your garden then? Is it like your safe spot or is it more complex?” He asked in turn, feeling intrigued by the way she was telling about herself now. It was easier for him to ask than to answer as sometimes he couldn’t or just refused to do so. Stubborn? Absolutely. ”Now that I think about it. You’d get along with Ellis well if you are so interested in nature. For her it’s her second home.” He commented as the thought came to mind. She seemed the happiest when outside and not bound by any rules. Hence why Ellis loved to explore with Elijah. Perhaps he would get the chance to take her somewhere far away one day.

Smiling at him softly Seraphina nodded her head slightly as Elijah confirmed his link to Ellis. Had she been wrong the marquess would've probably dipped out of the building out of sheer embarrassment. Though when he spoke of not having seen his cousin yet today Seraphina glanced over at the direction of the library entrance. "I had caught sight of her on my way to check the list that tells us who we'd be rooming with for the school year. After that I lost sight of her, but I believe she's rooming alone this year," she said to him while turning her full gaze back onto Elijah. As she did she could slightly see a change in his expression, it appeared he was a little more laidback after mentioning his relative. He almost reminded her of her elder brother, Bramwell, in that manner. Bramwell more often than not seemed a little more chipper in her company than anyone else's. But that's more than likely due to him always spending time with her growing up to make sure that she didn't feel lonely during her time of depression. It was nice to have an older brother like him to look out for her, and the two younger ones to always keep her on her toes.

When the topic of conversation got changed by Elijah to Seraphina's gardening the earth user's eyes gained a sort of twinkle to them. "That's correct, I had been taking care of my family's garden since I was thirteen," she explained, excitement laced in her voice, "Before leaving the estate I gave my younger brother's instructions on how to maintain it in my absence. They know how much I love all those plants so they won't let me down." Though as Elijah questioned her as the reason as to why she's so fond of it Seraphina's smile was unwavering, "I guess my reasoning is a bit complex. Yes I would have to say that it is a bit of a haven for me where I can feel at peace," she moved a few steps closer to the couch as to not let her legs get stiff, "But it's satisfying in a sense that I was able to grow everything in there, from roses to tomatoes, with my own two hands. It also helps me to connect with the earth. Hone my abilities and teach me new things."

Looking at Elijah the marquess blushed, glancing away for a second. Embarrassed for having rambled like she had, perhaps her answer was just as complex as her love for gardening. Hearing Elijah speaking of how he believed that she and Lady Ellis would get along well Seraphina cleared her throat a bit before turning her gaze back on to him. "It seems that Ellis and I have something in common then," she replied softly before asking, "Would you mind if I sat next to you for a moment?" Since arriving on the academy's grounds Seraphina hadn't really taken a chance to sit, she had been on her feet upon leaving the carriage. Now she was starting to feel the effects of not taking a moment to rest.

Interaction: Clouds Clouds

proofread progress: not done.

Yekaterina Van der Zee
interaction:
AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko
IG42 IG42
hnggg not my bestttt forgive meee
did the ruling family at drevan change? idly, she wonders what else had changed since the first volume of the book, dangers of drevan.

and those intricate details about bowing and kneeling? those were certainly a fun facts. (and to be frank, there's something strangely alluring about the idea of bowing one's head only for marriage.)

galina's embarassment, however, was even more fun, what with her flushed face. as galina's friend, it was absolutely her responsibility to tease the girl. cheekily, she lauds her friend, extending her hand to the heavens for dramatic effect: "oh, the madam is sure to rejoice! her dearest daughter, tying the knot in ardent, and not at all accidental, matrimony." she wipes away a crocodile tear and turns her attention to the 'groom'.

now that she's taken a good look at the young man, two descriptors come to mind: tall and handsome. he seems like he'd make for a good model on a harlequin novel, that's for sure.

judging from his behavior thus far, he seems quite decent. not at all concerned with status, that's for sure. and since he seems to get on well with mason, chances are pretty high that she's right on the money about her impression of him. or at least, that he's not an asshole.

to test the waters, she decides to purposefully and dramatically curtsy in front of the man. if he's as nice and as easygoing as she thought, he'll likely just see this as a little humor on her part. if he's not, well, i'll just beg on the spot and say outright that i was just kidding around. she'll also need to avoid him for the rest of the year, an easy enough task given the academy's size.

she introduces herself in this fashion. "yekaterina van der zee. charmed to make your acquaintance. and i do hope you will enjoy yourself here at cathonia."

she returns to a stand, smiling easily at griffin in the hopes that it would deter any negative backlash to her little jest, and returns to her and galina's original task: checking their dorm assignments.

briskly, she heads to one of the bulletin boards near their position.

"now, let us see, lina, you are..." she skims her finger down the list of names until finally, she spots her lady's full name beside another's. and it isn't mine.

"well. this is rather... hm." she presses her lips together, stopping herself before she commits a faux pas against the innocent countess springs. instead, she reads her friend's dorm assignment out in monotone, disappointment evident in her features. "lina, dear, you will be sharing a dorm with a countess catalina springs. over at room eleven." and i'll be sharing a room with me and myself over at room five. lovely.

"yet again, dearest lina, the world saw it fit to separate us. must it always be so cruel?" with her arms crossed, she sighs, melodramatic, and leans against her friend.

still, though the odds weren't in her favor, at least they weren't too harsh on her. her room isn't too far away from galina's. a couple doors down and she's there! and i have no basis for this, but i think lady springs is probably someone really nice. who won't mind me loitering at their place.

since she's already checking the list anyway, she decides to look it from the bottom-up for any other familiar names. there's gyleon autic, alex mason, hua xinyi, henrietta blumenthal... oh, and griffin's here too. best to let him know.

"you, sir chadston, will be staying with a sir camille beaumont. room 19." eyeing his luggage, she adds: "i am sure you two are ecstatic to see what would be your home for the rest of the year. we could start our tour there, no?"

she locks her arms with galina, as usual, and matches her pace to the two with her.

during their walk, she takes the time to reply to griffin's query. "the fisher royalty, you mean? they rule over cathonia. with regards to the highness debacle, i suppose we simply were woefully misinformed. the chadston family, from what i have read, were drevan's rulers.

"might i inquire, then, on which family reigns supreme over yonder?"
code by fudgecakez
hidden scroll

Interactions:
Mood:
OH I GET IT NOW...Oh...SHHHHIIIIIII-
Tags: pinnasina pinnasina IG42 IG42

In an effort to not intrude, Griffin refrained from adding any input to the jests of matrimony...not his culture, not his horse, not his ride - yup... nice and safe. Ignore the mental image of his mother's and sisters' response to him announcing he was married walking through the front gate. The unnecessary chill that rant down his spine was absolutely due to a breeze and had nothing to do with the thing he wasn't imagining after all. Nor was survival instinct trying to kick in...it was just nerves from meeting a couple attractive foreign girls. His lips curled into a slight grin despite his best efforts of self deception. Then came the coup-de-grâce, a full blown curtsy and introduction from the freshly identified Yekaterina. A deep, stomach shaking laugh erupted from his mouth while he offered his best attempt of a bow in Cathonian manner...unfortunately it was an actor's stage bow and not one of nobility and his head remained defiantly lifted the entire motion. After a full ten count, he finally regained control of himself. The information from the bulletin board also proved useful...even if he couldn't help but inwardly ponder if the last boarder dispute had been three kings ago or not. At the very least, it was long enough ago where there had been no official problems when he had inadvertently crossed into their territory while hunting a rampaging troll. The memory of the fight against the monster drained the color of his face a little...the prodigious vitality of the beast had resulted in him having to repeatedly dismember the creature...and extensive magical aid in his recovery (worst of all he wasn't even the one to land the killing blow). A spark of pain in his head cut off any further musings just in time for him to register the answer to his question...and a very reasonable question returned in kind.

"Good question, but I don't think there's an easy answer from a Cathonian view point." He reflexively answered while he wracked his brains. After all, Drevan history was a strong suit of his...the Clan Days had ended with the invasion of Cathonia. Before that the Great Clans met and appointed a ruler - who would become clan-less and arbitrate between them in turn. The invasion of Cathonia all those centuries ago caused the Council of Clans to switch from turn based model to a merit based appointment to skip a Cathonian allied clan. It resulted in his ancestor securing the seat and making the declaration 'Im not no woman, and you're not my husband' to the emissary demanding demanding Drevan submit. That ancestor's eldest child and fourth grandchild then got the appointment and a much reduced Council returning to form after the invasions ceased. Political and civil instability ensued until his ancestors again took helm...a marriage alliance, a vassalage sworn and a civil war later the Chadston House emerged in true after having assimilated the other Great Clans. Of course the Throne and Crown remained unchanged...and his face went slack as he suddenly realized what the Cathonians had been getting at.

"...Mine...of the Great Clans - I guess you could compare them to your noble families or Houses. The Chadstons are the only that remain... my ancestors married well and bred better. It's just the custom of the Crown of Drevan remains unchanged which makes it complicated." He paused to gather his thoughts a bit before attempting an explanation.

"The Crown isn't inherited, it's appointed by...something of a council to a pool of potential candidates. Historically the Great Clans would pick from their number or their children. The chosen is exiled and disowned to ensure fairness and then assumes a new name and identity with the Crown. Their children still belong to the original clan, but as the clans began to dwindle - changes occurred that resulted in the Crown being considered separate from the person... like saying 'whilst i wear the crown I am King, when I take it off I am but a man'. As a result blood ties to the crown remain known only to those in-the-know for the coronation and for everyone else, it doesn't matter since even if your mother ruled Drevan...your coming from her loins doesn't grant you candidacy. After all, as your mother - she's not the Queen, just as when she's Queen...she's not your mother." He shrugged since he doubted the logic would carry over without the cultural context but it was the best he could do. After all, he didn't even know who within his own family held the crown and well 'a giant wreathed in fire' as Mithra was described could apply to his father and about a dozen or so cousins. His father was general because he was the strongest...but raw strength meant very little in regards to appointment of the crown in these days of extended peace.

"As for who qualifies and the rest...I wasn't qualified to know when I was told to come here. But for all I know, I could come home and learn I, my eldest sister or any of my cousins could hold the crown. So guess to a Cathonian...my family would count as the Royal one... but unless you happen to know who assumed the name Mithra...I'd say my status is pretty grey. But if Im not mistaken there's been a representative from Cathonia present for the affair or at least a written summary sent for the past century and a half."

"But Im sure you're tired of hearing old history...if you don't mind the question -you both seem rather acquainted despite having very different names. Are your Houses related somehow?" The two looked too different for him to believe the relation had any blood. But vassalage or a neighborly relationship could easily justify what he saw so far. As a bonus it kept any potential expectations based on his House suddenly being pointed out.

Delving deep within himself and the earth around him, Mason had finally reached a state of zen very few had ever seen. His own terra magic was at harmony with his surroundings as he levitated upon a chunk of earth, roughly two meters in diameter, and a meter thick, chunks of earth orbiting around his at peace form. leaving floating trails of iron, copper, and lead dust. If one were to look upon him from above, they might have thought he looked much like a solar system, with him at the center. Spheres of granite, shale, slate, basalt, cinnabar, limestone, and iron ore orbiting around the second year mage. Within his mind he felt each of the spheres, but his focus was primarily upon the iron ore.

Slowly but surely the impurities and stone began to break away into a fine dust trailing behind. After minutes, the very earth began to tremor lightly as more ores joined the first, adding to the slow eternal dance of the orbiting spheres. To any other terra mage, it would have been a beautiful display, seeing a mage at one with not only himself, but also his elemental affinity.

Iron... Copper... lead... Metallic luster... Malleable... Essential to life... Essential to me... He thought as he honed in on the elemental metals with his own power. Each one vibrating, resonating at a different frequency. Each one similar, but distinct. He let their distinct feel wash over him, filling his senses with their essence.

AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko Clouds Clouds

Gyleon was honestly a bit surprised hearing Camille's own to nobles showing interest in the arts. Maybe his own knowledge of noble interests or Camille himself hadn't run into many but he always pictured them as the eccentric types to enjoy those kinds of things. Honestly, Gyleon felt a bit guilty as his interest was rather shallow, mostly hearing of such things from his mother and sister going off to see such things and occasionally dragging him and the rest of the workaholics in the family off to relax, though he relatively enjoyed them.

As much as Gyleon was embarassed by his overabundance in enthusiasm to his fellow classmate, it seems his feelings got through properly to the young man as much as he seemed slightly put off. This was sure to be gone over in his nightly reflections on where he can improve on things he did that day, as much of today seems like it will have to be. Even after another 16 years of life, he never did fix that awkwardness when it came to socializing, maybe even having gotten worse now that he had forced his own strict view of a noble on himself and had to interact with other proper ones. Either way, for now all he could do was try not to make a fool of himself too much more.

Gyleon was already criticizing himself, but it seems he made another error in what he had said. Though he had just claimed that everyone here was equals, he had treated alice with more formality and carefulness unlike his attitude towards Camille. He was rather shamed for showing such hypocrisy after making such a bold statement. It seemed he would have to reconsider his approach towards interactions of others lest he make the same mistake again. "Of course, my apologies. It seems i have not yet adjusted myself, though that is not an excuse and I will improve on such...Camille, Alice." To no surprise he was still stiff when being so casual with others.

While Gyleon had difficulty lessening the distance with others, he finally noticed that Alice did not seem to have that same problem with Camille at least. Now that he finally focused on her more he noticed how much the young girl was adorably clinging to the boy. It was a strange sight to see the daughter of such a high ranking household clinging to a commoner but maybe all nobles were eccentric to some extent or this garden just attracted those. Either way he slightly envious of such a forbidden relationship he could not hope to achieve himself but decided to cheer the two on in his mind.

Ellis introduced herself as well, revealing that it seems her mother was behind clothes that were similar in design to her own that Alice was wearing. Before Gyleon could let this new information sink in too much and question the sympathizing look that Ellis was sending in his direction, the group was suddenly assaulted by the ferocious cry of a wild animal...Or so it seemed at least. Shockingly enough the noise seemed to come from the refined and free spirited beauty that was Ellis after she confessed as such and showed a rather new and adorable side of embarrassment. After doing so, the girl quickly retreated from the group with impressive speed only fitting for a user of wind magic.

Though Gyleon wanted to chase after the mortified Ellis and comfort her, he decided it best to give her space and not overstep his boundaries as an acquaintance for now, just telling himself that he could see her again at a later time. With the young woman's reminder, he did realize that it already was getting later in the day, and was starting to feel hungry himself. Although he was, he decided that could wait for previous thought of reasons but at least gave him a reason to escape from the ever growing crowd of students.

"Well...i do believe that i will take that as my cue to get going as well. It was a pleasure meeting everyone." Gyleon said, though in the recesses of his mind he excluded the young argent boy. "You said you were on your way to the dorms...Miranda? If you do not mind i will accompany you there." Although it made him anxious to further pester the royal after his last failed attempts, he decided to see if Miranda would like to go with him as he felt a duty to do at least this much as the one who proposed a friendship with her and did not want others to cause her more trouble. Meanwhile Theodore himself seemed to have read the mood and was already off to do his own things as well.

Interactions: Ellis Landon, Miranda Fisher, Theodore Argent, Camille Beaumont, Alice Loreworth

Mood: Anxious to escape.

Tags: Clouds Clouds Cosmos Cosmos Paltajayd Paltajayd Femboy Femboy

camille beaumont
Watch how they smile
Gyleon's consequential response to his small fault was a nice touch. Seeing people trying to follow what their oration on their thoughts spoke was not a usual sight, after all, it's easier said than done right? Not even himself could be a hundred percent true to his words, for many reasons involved in his acts, the circumstances or just how certain moments develop, ending up in him requiring to break his own beliefs for the sake of others wellbeing. He promised himself at around the age of 12 that he wouldn't do this again, even if it meant to lose close friends on the road, and so watching this Autic man gave him a nostalgic feeling related to his own past.

Alice's hug made him look down at her, responding to her silent peeking with a chilled smile. He'd act quite relaxed there, but the cuteness overload was hard to hide from his expression. Her hug reminded him of her mother's last hug before leaving the house to the academy. How is she right now? Will she be eating properly? I should send her a letter saying how I'm doing and making sure everything's alright over there. If things went bad for his mother for whatever reason, he'd leaving the academy and his magic learning just to go take care of her. She'd been there for him since his first heartbeats, cared for him when his father didn't even appear to see him when he was born. He wouldn't falter.

Ellis' introduction was short, way to short for his liking, for someone who'd just met her for the first time, not that there was much more to say actually. But it wasn't about how much you'll say, it was about what was enough and how she conveyed it, of which her smile was more than enough for now to not mean any bad cause. Her faltered voice gave out her embarrassment for a reason he hadn't realized it just happened. As she left the group on a flash he could her a sudden rumble at the height of his hips. Alice was hungry, she was hiding her face from everyone, could the same have happened to that Landon girl? he wondered. Trying to not reveal the motive of her shame, he acted as wanting to go eat something at the cafeteria, which he knew where it was, but not knowing would make more sense for him to ask in means of getting Alice to eat something and fill her empty stomach, he wasn't feeling hungry at all since being used to not eating much during his day was a schedule his body got accustomed to. "Wait! I'm feeling a bit hungry right now since it's midday already. Do any of you know if there's a cafeteria in this academy? I'm kinda lost now that I think of it" He said touching his nape with his free hand as if he was happy to let it out without hiding his hunger anymore. "Oh, and one last thing before you leave Gyleon, what's your dorm number?" He asked like almost forgetting it. He'd think about paying a little visit to his dorm someday, maybe tonight, who knows... it would depend on how he felt like. He wanted to check out the library later on if there were some books related to his water studies or something that could help beginners. Philosophy books wouldn't be bad too, free time has to be coped with something.

Mood: Caring | Location: Academy Garden| Interactions: Alice, Ellis, Gyleon, Miranda | Tags: Femboy Femboy Clouds Clouds Akudon Akudon Cosmos Cosmos

coded by weldherwings.

baf089a9457f59aeb092fcdae6550dd7.jpg

Miranda couldn't help but look at little puzzled as the girl beside the male suddenly backed away, however this was a short lived as instead her attention was caught by the boy that had popped up before suddenly kissing her hand. She seemed to almost freeze on the spot, not completely unlike before when she'd suddenly dropped in expression. Though this time she didn't appear sad, in fact to most it would simply seem to be of nothing more than shock, but if one was to somehow glance her eyes through her blonde hairs strands freely blowing in the wind they'd catch the contortion of her face, albeit only briefly, into one that seemed as though completely fueled with disgust.

It was after this brief and unnoticeable shift happened she stumbled a little, looking around seemingly confused, "Huh? Wasn't there another person here before?- ah!? Where's Ellis gone!" The ditsy girl seemingly having completely brushed over the sudden flirtatious gesture from the disappearing stranger and somehow not hearing the loud rumbling of the noble lady's stomach nor her departure along with the rest.

After a moment of panic she giggled a little awkwardly, "Oh, ha... must've spaced out again~" she noted with an apologetic rub of her arm before hearing Gyleon's offer of taking her to the dorms. She nodded eagerly, grabbing his hands in her own excitedly, "Really?! That would be so cool!- I uh, mean-.... wonderful!" she obviously tacked on the last bit to sound more formal, however the stumble only further cemented the girls odd manner of speaking, one that didn't befit most residents of Cathonia at all, let alone that of royalty.

It was then Camille spoke up about the cafeteria, Miranda raised a brow in confusion yet again, letting go of Gyleons hands to in turn tilt her head a little, "What's that?..." she asked, expression blank yet obviously still happy, "oh wait! uh- food.... comes from there right?" she added on after a moment, smile widening into a grin as though she'd made some great achievement by remembering.

Honestly, it did seem to be a wonder how the girl got this far without something dreadful happening to her, or at the very least without being taught any sort of 'royal' behaviors. Then again as the rumors stated, the innocent looking girl was- not all there.

______
Mood: Proud
Tags: Akudon Akudon Paltajayd Paltajayd Femboy Femboy Clouds Clouds

Alice looked to Ellis when she was inquired about the designs, causing her to look down at her own kimono curiously, she didn't think they were, they were supposed to be made of her own design idea, which she gave a lunar new year asian theme, which since it was from her old world, people shouldn't recognise or be able to recall it from anywhere. Maybe the designs were just coincidentally similar, "n-no, I don't think so, these were made for me by maids" she answered softly, and if one of her maids was a Landon, that's probably something she would've remembered. The maids were basically her babysitters and caretakers throughout life. She heard Ellis's hunger the same time hers came round, although hers was actually noticed by everyone while hers went unnoticed. A small blush formed on Alice's face watching Ellis make haste getting away from the embarrassing scene, slightly disappointed she didn't invite anybody else to come with her. She also wears a kimono, and is hungry, huh, small world.

Alicia's bright crimson eyes shimmered slightly as she looked over Gyleon, giggling softly, although she did find him slightly intimidating, his apology reminded him somewhat of her earlier first conversation about Camille, maybe he would also make a nice day one friend. She didn't really get to have much of an impression of Ellis since she ditched everyone else, and Miranda... well, she was already offput due to her status as royalty, but perhaps she felt a little too physically close for a first introduction, and especially a little... ditzy. Maybe she needs to spend a little more time with Gyleon to undergo him better, and apparently lower class men in general, they all seem to be nice. A potential idea was that she got big sibling vibes from them, from how kind and welcoming they were. Alice only had one actual sibling, a big sister, which she didn't entirely see often and wasn't that close to, and became nobles doing noble things and being taken care of by different maids and occasionally butlers, she didn't really get to have much of a strong, loving and caring family vibe or connection with anyone when growing up, even less when it came to having childhood friends or relationships she could grow up with.

She didnt pay much attention to people looking at how she was clinging to Camille, just finding her own personal comfortable in it, a small smile of both relief and joy when Camille did nothing to stop her actions and instead just giving a friendly smile, looking elsewhere and avoiding eye control with everyone, especially Camille, at the moment to keep her from thinking about how embarrassing her hugging him is to be seen. She was just mostly glad it wasnt a weird action she did too early, but probably thought Camille was the only one in the Academy who would probably allow this without thinking she's weird or creepy, or isn't a questionable pervert that is making her put her safety at risk for hugs. Conclusion? Hugs were nice, that's all she really knew right now.

Alice heard Camille bring up the topic of going to eat all of a sudden, she didn't think he noticed her hunger and probably wanted to follow after Ellis just to set a good first impression for her due to her running off to go eat. She thought that at least, she didn't think he was hungry, maybe she was overthinking everything and she shouldn't try to figure out all the motives of the people around her, it wasn't her business after all. She did want to go eat herself, and if Camille went then maybe she could follow along, she had no idea where she was going herself and it would be a lot more comforting than awkwardly being alone, even worse being a susceptible bully victim, that defined wouldn't be fun for her, and would give her more nightmare than she already has. Spoiler alert: she does indeed need a comfort plushie in order to go to sleep, because it's not rare she has nightmares in the middle of her night. Right now? It's a black dragon, though she doesn't want to tell anyone she still cuddles stuffed animals to fall asleep, which brought another problem to mind. Who was she to expect she'd be staying with? It was another Female, but the only females she had met were Ellis and Miranda, and she didn't recognise the name of her dorm partner so it's definitely someone in a lower epithet than her.

But many confused thoughts aside, she gave a slow peek up at Camille, giving his shirt a small weak tug as she tried to get his attention, her mask not on her face but to the side. "Can I come?.." she asked quietly, as if she felt bad asking to be a tag along.

Mood: H u n g y, slightly happy
Interactions: Camille, Miranda, Ellis, Gyleon
Tags: Paltajayd Paltajayd Clouds Clouds Cosmos Cosmos Akudon Akudon

It seems that at some point Miranda had gotten herself distracted as she seemed to only now notice the disappearance of Ellis from their group. It seemed that this was a common occurrence as she pointed this out herself, though that did not ease Gyleon's mind, perhaps making him more concerned for the girl. Maybe in some form of karmic retribution for his earlier actions, the princess' grabbed his hand in her excitement at the offer. Although he was pleased the girl was receptive to his offer, he couldn't help but get embarrassed and blush at the close proximity and unexpected contact with a woman who's not part of his family. Although this isn't exactly strange with Yakaterina, how much she is considered a woman in Gyleon's mind is debatable.

Although Gyleon's mind almost missed it due to his weakness towards feminine wiles, he did catch the oddity of Miranda's statement, especially with how forcibly she corrected herself. It might just be be his overly suspicious mind and lack of contact with others but until now, he'd never heard anyone of this world use the phrase cool in that way until now. He had always suspected that he wouldn 't be the only one to be reincarnated into this world, after all he wasn't exactly all that special. Despite those thoughts, it wasn't exactly easy to announce himself as an other worlder or question others if they were without attracting quite a bit of negative attention to himself.

Before Gyleon could ponder on the matter too much or get worked up by Miranda, to his surprise, Camille had called out to him to ask about a cafeteria and his own dorm number. "There should be a cafeteria since we're staying here after all. I'm not all too familiar with the academy myself yet but if i had to warrant a guess, i'd at least follow Ellis' trail unless she ran off at random. Beyond that, there should probably be maps in the other areas or you could ask a second year."

When brought to the question of which dorm he was in, Gyleon could not help but make a tired and difficult face however. "I...am staying in room...69" he answered with a sigh. Would the others even understand why he had such a difficult time admitting as such? The level of sexual knowledge this world had and how similar it was to his original wasn't exactly his top priority for his new life so he couldn't say. Although nobles had rather eccentric tastes, without the medium that was the internet, it was likely they were limited in that kind of knowledge so he had likely just been weird for no good reason.

Thankfully Miranda let go of Gyleon's hands after hearing the questions and was wondering what a cafeteria even is. Should he say that its only expected for royalty, especially one such as Miranda, not even knowing what a cafeteria was. To spare the other two from his tutoring of the princess, he decided to explain as he led her off to the dorms "Yes, its where those who attend schools of some kind usually get their meals. For lunch it's usually only open for specified times between classes except for days like today and weekends. I've heard it's also open until curfew so you may get dinner whenever you'd like and later snacks as well. I assume you've never heard of it due to being tutored privately until now? We can get something together after we handle your dorm if you'd like.

After getting some distance from the others, Gyleon decided to take advantage of the fact they were alone and satisfy his suspicions with some subtlety. Although he couldn't be sure, especially when it came to royalty, he was fairly that climate control magic devices weren't widespread. Even if they were, they wouldn't be referred to as air conditioning unless another like him were to have made it so he used that as his testing basis. "If you would like it, i can assist with setting up your room as well. I haven't been able to check as of yet but they should be of fairly good quality. Do you think they might have air conditioning as well?" With some preamble to mask his intentions slightly, all he could do was wait to see how the girl responded.

Interactions: Miranda Fisher, Camille Beaumont, Alice Loreworth

Mood: Curious

Mentions: pinnasina pinnasina

Tags: Cosmos Cosmos Paltajayd Paltajayd Femboy Femboy

baf089a9457f59aeb092fcdae6550dd7.jpg

Miranda gave a small albeit puzzled nod as he explained the 'cafeteria' and after a moment smiling widely, "I can get food whenever I want?!" she asked, as though this was somehow amazing to a person who, most would assume already had that sort of luxury. As they continued walking along and Gyleon went quiet the girl stared at him patiently, still letting herself trail along with an innocent and bright smile, light blue eyes sparkling at the world around her, taking in all the architecture and other students passing by... She never knew the world could be this- big!

His comment on tutoring caught her off guard before giggling and shaking her head, "No, father didn't want me to do that. But uh! the maids taught me a few things!~" she answered simply in a cheerful tone.

However as they arrived out front of a large building she barely managed to come to a stop, almost face-planting into the boys back before wobbling on her feet and waving arms a little. Steadying herself and grasping onto the satchel strap his offer to help caused yet another grin to beam from her face, "That would be!-" she was cut off at the comment on air-conditioning though, eyes suddenly widening before filling with what appeared to be fear.

And although a completely different person was standing there, the girls entire body language changed, no longer extroverted and open she slouched over a little, arms tight to her chest as she backed away slowly. A small gasp escaping her mouth as she suddenly turned and sprinted away around the large buildings corner, her shoe falling off and almost tripping her up in the process before she slumped down against the concretes edge, panting slightly in shaky breaths.

"No way.... There's- n-no way.... No one else here-.... He couldn't-...." Her voice was small and trembling as she pressed her hands into the sides of her head and fingers ran through her golden locks. "Don't hurt me... please.... please don't hurt me, I'm not crazy!-.... I'm not...." she continued to mumble.

____

Mood: Terrified
Tags: Akudon Akudon

Gyleon had to wonder how exactly it came to the situation he was in currently. Everything had been fine for the most part, dare he even say good. He was chuckling at the girl who was so innocently surprised and happy about the idea of eating whenever she desired. The conversation did take a bit of strange turn when she said her father hadn't allowed her to be taught by tutors but was taught some by her maids. If she wasn't taught by tutors and didn't seem to go to a school of any kind, how had she gotten her education until now beyond those maids? Unfortunately that seemed to be a topic he'd need to approach with utmost care as it involved mistreatment of child by royalty not to mention what kind of effects that kind of home life must have had on her mentally.

Finally the time had come to see Miranda's response to Gyleon's mention of air conditioning. At worst he expected to badgered on how in the world he knew about that or wondering what he was talking about. Honestly he had expected a good response from Miranda of all people with her ever present good mood and innocent nature but alas, that did not seem to be the case. The surrounding atmosphere almost immediately became silent and suffocating, the girl going quiet and immediately and taking a posture that reminded him of small and scared animal before making her escape.

Embarassingly enough to admit, he had not really been prepared for this kind of reaction in the least and was left stunned and mentally reeling for a couple seconds, only able to stand there with wide eyes and mouth hanging open stupidly. What should he do now? He wanted to go after her but also based off her response, it might only make things worse and be better to wait for her to calm down before talking to her again. On the other hand she was very clearly distressed and he himself knows those very well it's very difficult to dig one's self out of that kind of state once they've entered it.

After debating it shamefully long in his mind, (in reality it had only been a good couple of seconds) Gyleon managed to rouse himself to grab her lost shoe and approach the now mubling to herself Miranda. "M-miranda? A-are you alright? Well, obviously you aren't, i guess i meant physically. I'm really sorry about scaring you, i was just curious if there was someone like me. Its alright, i promise i wont cause you any problems. I wont hurt you and you're not crazy, you're still my friend, remember? Your friend Gyleon. Just try to relax and focus on your breathing, you're going to hyperventilate at this rate. Slow deep breathes, in and out"

Interactions: Miranda Fisher

Mood: Panicking, Concerned

Tags: Cosmos Cosmos

camille beaumont
Palomitay
Gyleons funny reaction to the number coincidence made him want to chuckle, the Kamasutra must’ve been made around these times right? He guessed it could be common knowledge between nobles since it comes from far away lands, but Camille decided to not show his laughter, for maybe it could leave a clue to his past life. Not that he knew at what could happen if they ended up knowing this info, but it was best to not know for now. “69 ey? Got it then, take care!” Watching them leave off to their dormitories made him wonder where could his own dorm be, he had wen’t on checking out the whole academy except for the rooms everyone was staying at, but following the general direction where they were going it was a good clue to start with.

Alice’s tug and incoming question made him think, isn’t it obvious I’m asking for you? He stroke her hair in one sole movement, taking a look down to her reddish eyes glancing at his and answered “Sure! I heard your rumble and thought of taking you to eat something, It’s lunch time already.” He thought his intention was pretty obvious to them, since only he could’ve heard her stomach growling. Camille then followed up with a look to where Ellis had left, it was midday already and the sun was at it’s solar noon shining bright over all the academy and its surroundings.

He took Alice’s hand, grasping strong, not squeezing to the point she’d feel pain, just enough to lead the couple. He couldn’t help but feel a tiny shade of embarrassment since they weren’t even brother and sister to go around the place holding hands, they might even look like those lovely couples he used to see at the town square or at his past life neighboring parks.Though he didn’t feel love for the little girl, it was more of a sense of care, how much of a nice person she was, and well, the cuteness image she was able to cast that got him to held her hand. “Are you ok with me holding your hand?” He wanted to ask that before they started moving towards the cafeteria, but he just walked unconsciously, not giving his action a second thought because of her clingy personality.

They passed by the library entrance through some stone halls, some cold, others warm thanks to the sun’s light. Arriving to the entrance, the smell of fresh vegetables being cut, overtaken by the strong scent of cooked meat juices and... fries? No way there are French fries...
Yes there were fries, the smell and the sound of a deep fryer doing its job properly was something he wasn’t expecting at all. Well, he didn’t know if they were using a deep fryer but still the sound is undoubtably from the frying process, and he knew that was going to be his meal for the day, even though he wasn’t hungry at all. What he wasn’t expecting was that the cafeteria would charge a price for each meal, accesible indeed, but not withstandable for a poor commoner on the long run. He did have money on his pockets, but it wasn’t enough for the month. Maybe he’d have to speak with the superiors for a some kind of scholarship? Maybe those things didn’t even exist on this world, but he had to try. For now, he’d have to pay.

Mood: Now I’m hungry? | Location: Cafeteria Entrance | Interactions: Alicia Lorewerth | Tags: Femboy Femboy

coded by weldherwings.

Alice was childish... but not in the way that she would find the name of a sex position funny, but in the way she had no idea what was so funny about Dorm 69. "What's with Dorm 69?..." she asked softly, glancing between Gyleon and Camille confusedly. "is something bad in 69? Is the person you're staying with in 69... umm... bad?" she asked quietly and confused, she had no clue. She would also like to try to remember the number, but her account weren't fast enough and she didn't get to ask if she could visit if she was lonely. Oh noes.

She watched Gyleon leave with Miranda, looking up at Camille only to suddenly feel his hand sweeping across her hair, brushing it aside. She had jumped so little that it was barely noticeable, but it did happen, and the startle made a faint blush appear on her face. She wasn't exactly opposed to the action, but it just seemed so unprompted and sudden. "O-oh, I didn't think you would notice that..." she hummed softly, glancing away a little as she occasionally looked back into his calming green eyes. Eye contact wasn't exactly the most confident thing to do, especially when a little embarrassed, it puts her under pressure slightly. "I don't mind going" she answered softly, but it was pretty obvious she did want to, she was just trying to be modest.

Alice was sort of content with just clinging to him, although it would be a bit awkward for going around. Like him swiftly stroking her hair, she didn't really expect the grab of the hand, her face going much redder, wouldn't it be really... sort of perhaps bad if people saw this and made assumptions about things that were totally just friendship things that look like other things? When Camille asked if it was okay... well she wasn't enough discomforted by it, more comforted by it in fact, she just didn't want onlookers getting the wrong idea. "U-uh, y-yeah it's fine..." she mumbled embarrassed, looking down at the floor shyly. At some point when he was walking along with her, she put on the mask so she could do more than look directly down at her feet to hide her face and embarrassment. Another surprise to her she didn't really think about, but as she thought about it wasn't that surprising, was just... how he grabbed her hand. She did say to not need to treat her with formalities, but nobody had really done that before, it was always prompted with permission first, and it would be so delicate that she just had her fingertips lightly touched, it didn't even count. It was comforting though, like Camille really cared and wanted to just see her safe, he had definitely noticed she was much smaller and petite than everyone else after all. What would he do, tuck her into bed, read her a bedtime story and give her a goodnight kiss on the forehead, check her closet and under the bed for monsters? Nah, Alice was joking... unless? She's not opposed to outlandish things like that, just keep it secret. Perhaps having a big brother figure wasn't a terrible thing.

Alice followed along to the Cafeteria with him, she could soon smell the fries too. Fries exist in this universe? Did she just never realise because of her constant fine dining? Never once did she get chicken nuggets in her childhood, but caviar and roast turkey and the likes. She was made to be a noble, act like a noble, and look where that's gotten. She did get slightly curious as to what else she wasn't aware existed. Alice then noticed the pricing to eat at the Cafeteria before peeking at the commoner beside her. What was Camille's economy like anyway, commoners being almost absolutely poor was just... like, a rich people joke, right? She pondered to himself before noticing him thinking as he glanced unsurely at the charges before coming to the conclusion that the lunch fees probably weren't that great of a thing for him. I mean... she wasn't going to pay for food-for-all on her... buuut, feeding ONE poor would be fine, right? "Oh, it's quite alright. I don't mind paying on your behalf sometimes" she smiled softly under the mask, her other hand fidgeting slightly at her side. She didn't really want him to try and be a modest and caring white knight so... she didn't really take no for an answer, tugging his hand softly to the Cafeteria as she took the lead.

She pulled Camille's hand softly into the Cafeteria as she looked around curiously before noticing where she had to go, looking at the dishes on order and buying a chicken sandwich and salad, pffwhat don't judge her she can have what she wants, also salad because she's not a greedy fatty, she always ate the least in her family. She nodded softly, placing her order as she gently put more than enough money on the counter, in order to compensation for whatever Camille would choose. "You can have whatever you desire, I don't mind... " she answered sweetly, her innocent crimson eyes shining back at him behind the mask.

Mood: Cheerful, peaceful
Interactions: Camille Beaumont
Tags: Paltajayd Paltajayd
Interactions:

4f6457053993d0fcef812b49ee99ecf0.jpg
Ellis Landon.

Location? Academy Cafeteria
Interactions? Camille, Alice
Mood? Curious
Tags? Paltajayd Paltajayd Femboy Femboy

She savored every bite of her meal as it was better than she received at most places. One of the better things available of the academy indeed. She felt a little bit proud that she actually got into this kind of place. Of course, everyone was invited who had powers but still… She leaned back in her chair as she let some of the food go down. Not wanting to leave any behind. Taking a sip from her sparkling water which cleaned off her palate. The people around her were chatting away happily. Her eyes switching over the heads as she started to do some people watching in her free time. However, she felt a little bored as she didn’t have anyone to talk to now. Then, she spotted two familiar people who she had left in the garden.

Tilting her head as she watched the male contemplating on how he was going to buy his meal. Then a flag rose as she realized he was a commoner. It wasn’t easy for them to pay for every meal after all. Perhaps she could suggest for him to go to the principal office to get some kind of free card for the food. She did hear from somewhere that in exchange for doing some small tasks, they could get free meals of their own choice. It wasn’t like the school was poor or anything so it was absolutely plausible. She shoved the last bits in her mouth before walking over towards them. Leaning in without a care in the world as she looked at the menu again.

Just as she was about to suggest paying for him, the girl in the kimono beat her to it. ”Aaah… I was about to suggest the same.” She mentioned with a chuckle, pulling her head back so she wouldn’t get smacked if one of them got surprised by her intrusion. ”There’s also the option of asking for a free card from the principal. Normally, he leans them out in exchange that you do some small tasks such as watering the flowers or something.” She explained to them. She wobbled back and forth on the ball of her feet as she wondered about what his answer was going to be.

84ec51b1ce13314052c62aeb4116d6cd.jpg
Elijah Belleville.

Location? Library
Interactions? Seraphina
Mood? Flirty
Tags? Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

As Seraphina explained on what she was growing in her garden, he nodded. She was indeed the perfect match for Ellis in that field even though she was an utter disaster if it came to those things. It wouldn’t be the first time flowers died at her hands. It was a skill on its own, so much he had to admit himself. ”Perhaps you could try to teach her something so she won’t completely destroy the garden in the near future.” He said with a faint laugh as that was an actual possibility. Starting to get back into his usual mindset, he eyed her more closely as she asked to sit beside him. Grinning mischievously as he patted the empty space next to him.

It could be that she still didn’t know about the little reputation he built up along the years or she was up to something. Once the girl sat down, he turned himself towards her direction. A fiery spark could almost be seen in his eyes as he was thinking about some stuff. ”What was the reason you saved me before though?” He started asking. ”Was it because you were jealous or was there another reason?” He leaned in closer, his voice getting softer for her only to hear: ”I wouldn’t mind accompanying you to your room.” His demeanor becoming more suggesting than anything else. Licking his lips as he stopped just mere centimeters away from her perky lips. If he wanted, he could have just gone in and stole a kiss. But considering that it could have been her first one, he refrained himself for playing around with her too much before she would get a mental breakdown. He twirled a strand of her strawberry blonde hair around his fingers before letting go and pulling back.

”Sorry, sorry. I was just joking around.” He said with a chuckle, holding his hands up for her to see. The last thing he wanted was to get another warning from the principal who had already gotten used to his endeavors from last year.

camille beaumont
Palomitay
He wouldn’t think much of what he did, however in his mind still hovered thoughts of what could others think about seeing them holding hands together. Maybe they were best friends to the eyes of a stranger, or just simply friends who’ve gained trust in each other, and what if they saw them as lovers, or a boyfriend taking her girlfriend somewhere else, or who knows what else. Camille didn’t really care about the others gossiping, as long as they don’t make Alice or him uncomfortable that would be fine. Of course a little embarrassment from the possibility of hurting confused with a couple was denoted on his face, but that was slight rubor that quickly went away as the fries took over the environment. His confidence had gained him respect among his mates and past acquaintances, the neighbors knew Camille for being an uneasy, but settled boy.

His economy analysis got interrupted by Alice’s proposal, she’d offered to pay his meal. She was doing this as a thanks for his caring actions and big brother nature, at least that’s what he thought about for a reason to her action. He was annoyed for his limitations, and last thing he wanted to do was resort to the others economy, and if he ended up accepting her request, he would try to give it back, maybe not as a monetary compensation, but more like *next time I’ll pay for you*,and so he resolved his mind on this option. Though she said “sometimes” which could mean she’d pay more than once for his meal? He’d have to resolve that later on. “Are you-“ A delicate, unexpected tug from her into the cafeteria, watching her from behind while she lead the way into this place was... strange, and somewhat attractive to his sight specially by someone he thought wouldn’t take protagonism like that. He loved that change of attitude.

Taking him to the trays, dishes and counter while watching her taking out a not so pricy dish, made him think that was the limit to how much he should spend with her money, but she then placed on the counter enough to buy him the most expensive from the available dishes, that was the signal for liberty, although, he would never take advantage from her kindness. He then took the same chicken sandwich, but instead accompanying it with salad he’d take some fries as garnish, the curiosity for some parallel world fries was too much to bear right now, he wanted to if they were any better. The noise from another woman behind his presence was being directed to them. With a quick turn he glanced at Ellis Landon, wondering what she was coming for and rather shocked by her abrupt appearance. Another proposal? Why does everyone want to buy me my meal today? He asked himself. Lucky him honestly. As she mentioned the free card, he saw an opportunity to not waste his savings on his daily meals, her obtrusive appearance had been put aside. It sounded perfect, but when she mentioned the gardening part, his eyes shined like never before. A perfect job for him, the best offer he could’ve gotten throughout the day. “Are you sure that’s true? I’m totally in for it if there’s gardening needed to do. Actually, I might even try to convince them to leave that to me.” Ellis had caught Camille’s attention, for she had read his situation without even having a proper talk.

Mood: Officially hungry | Location: Cafeteria | Interactions: Alice, Ellis | Tags: Femboy Femboy Clouds Clouds

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
Alice smiled innocently up at Camille when he noticed her placing the money. "It's okay, I don't mind buying you food sometimes... you can just ask" she giggled softly. Alice squeaked softly in surprise to Ellis' arrival, pulling back close to Camille's side as she quickly turned around to notice her, slightly caught offguard by the whole thing. She looked at her slightly curious about the free cards. How many people would have to resort to doing that in order to get lunch just for one day? Just a random thought. She noticed Camille's large interest in doing gardening, pondering to herself a little sadly if this meant she was not going to have him around outside of classes and would need to find someone else so she wasn't horribly lonely, a little falter innher smile as she thought about such things.

Alice glanced around the floor awkwardly unsure what to say while they were talking, having the awkward feeling she didn't fit in with the cOoL kIdS right now. She looked back to the counter quietly when her food was served to her, glancing back at Ellis and Camille silently before letting go of Camille's hand to take her tray. "I'll be at a table I guess, if you want to come too... " she answered softly, looking at them both while she still had the mask on from earlier. She, being the small person she was, shyly waddled over to an empty table not recognising or knowing anyone else in the Cafeteria. She just kind of felt a lot more nervous now, she was alone and, well if she knew or could assume anything, prime bullying target, which wasn't a nice feeling. She glanced down at her food before around the cafeteria to see if anyone was watching her, slowly taking the mask off and eating while keeping her head down.

Don't get her wrong, she was highly enjoying the food, she wasn't much of a fan of being watched while eating though, occasionally glancing around and taking smaller bites and chewing more slowly, being more self conscious and uncomfortable due to her public surroundings. It did get her wondering if the wider world she wasn't really fully knowledgeable about had chocolate and ice cream within it as well. Now that would be great. Amidst her indepth thoughts of enjoying cold slabs and creampiles of dairy, she sneezed. That's a way to suddenly empty your mind, but for Alice, it's also a way to accidentally jumpscare yourself. It wasn't even much, it was a very small and innocent sneeze, but it was probably mindbreaking for her. She slowly went back to eating, glancing around the room shyly as she tried to think about the fans she was conceptualizing earlier, and even the idea of a hagoromo came into her mind. You know, those floating scarfs that Japanese Goddesses have.

Mood: Shy, uncomfortable
Interactions: Camille, Ellis
Tags: Paltajayd Paltajayd Clouds Clouds

Curious the young woman raised a brow at Elijah's comment regarding his relative's lack of a green thumb. "Well perhaps there might be something I could teach her. The big thing when it comes to plants is watering," Seraphina commented, "But I would probably suggest her starting off with a more hardy plant." She knew that there was no real thing as a bad gardener, only misinformed ones. Then again, she has never known Ellis as long as Elijah has, and he knows first hand of her interaction with plants. All she could hope was that Ellis wasn't as bad with plants as her cousin made her out to be just a second ago. Though when Elijah motioned for her to sit beside him Seraphina smiled softly before sitting beside him, "Thank you so much. I'm glad to be off my feet for a moment," she uttered quietly as she leaned down a bit to adjust the ankle strap of her high heel.

Noticing movement in her peripheral Seraphina sat up and turned her head towards Elijah's direction, who had turned himself to face her. There was a look in his eye that made her feel a tad nervous. When asked about her earlier decision to help him Seraphina turned her body some to better look at him. "Well you just seemed so peaceful in your doze that I didn't want them to disturb you." Her voice dropping in decibels, which is a bit surprising for someone so naturally soft spoken, while her cheeks started to gain a rosy hue. As he leaned in closer to her, Seraphina's cheeks quickly grew brighter shades of red. At his comment of accompanying him to her dorm room the marquess could feel her mind starting to get hazy. The closer Elijah leaned in the more anxious and confused Seraphina became. Unsure of what to do, and unable to form any words, as he got only a few centimeters from her lips. But then he suddenly stopped in his tracks to twirl a lock of her hair before pulling away.

Seraphina sat there, dumbstruck as Elijah apologized and laughed for his actions. Her face was still red from blushing, and her heartrate was elevated due to anxiety. Despite wanting to say something she unfortunately couldn't find the words to say. Instead she looked away from him and stayed silent for a moment longer before finally standing up. "Thank you allowing me to rest for a few minutes. It was nice to speak to you again, Sir Elijah, and perhaps I'll see you in class tomorrow," Seraphina managed to muster out softly. Feeling embarrassed about what happened a few minutes ago the marquess quickly began making her way towards the library's checkout desk.

Interaction: Clouds Clouds

T
H
E

T
W
I
N
S

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

Noé !

Twin pair of ginger hair, floating behind her as her little legs clicked against the academy floorboards, the young girl huffed, books clutched tightly to her chest. Before her, another boy who had strikingly similar features to her, stood, leaning against the fences that extends straight forth to the sight of the fields. She heard they were getting new students today, which had her excited to no end. Viola had woken up especially morning, as though her early were not early enough on most days, dressed her finest. After all, she wanted nothing but to give a bad impression towards her new friends!

The assembly was done, she supposed, and now with everyone going on their way, it was her time to shine. If only the meeting had not taken so long, she had hoped she would have gotten an early bird chance to greet everyone. Hi, I’m Viola! I may be a student council member, but I’d really just let you slide if you say please- she had planned to whisper. Alas, things did not go her way.

The girl jumped, and all her books cluttered to the floor in an incomprehensible mess. She landed right on top of her twin, who slipped his hand off the railings and as a result the two tumbled down upon the floor.

Wha- what the?

Nooooéééé,” she whined, squishing their cheeks together. “I thought I’ve lost you, where did you go- eep!

Nowhere! Nowhere, geez!” Noé had said, as he cruelly (in Viola’s mind) pushed his adorable (again, Viola’s mind) twin-sister away by her face. “What is up with you today?

Me?” Viola pointed at herself, scurrying to a sitting position before tilting her head, a feline-like smile resting upon her lips. Mischief glinted in her eyes, and Noé wanted nothing but to slap it off her face. “Haven’t you heard? Today’s the big day!

Yeah,” Noé raised an eyebrow. “And?

Before he had gotten an answer, Noé found himself to already be pulled along by his twin, whom clumsily left all the books she had dropped behind. She scurried back for a while, shoving them inside her bag, zipped it half-way before she continued. Down the stairs, circling the pillars. Then she paused.

You know-” Noé rested himself against his knees, gasping for breath for a while. They may be the same height, yet Noé knew that he was not meant for the outdoors, or any activities that would rise his heart to above 100BPM. “This is not how royalties should act. Or, us, being a disciplinary committee! Mother would have been-

Shh.

Noé raised an eyebrow, gasping. “Why, excuse you-

Shh!” she snapped, furrowing her brows. Noé attempted to follow her gaze, and he saw it. Far away, behind what it seemed like a building away from them, was Alex Mason. He scowled, though he felt his heart skip a beat. There was something he distrust for the male, and the fact that Viola was so attached to him simply did not help. Something was odd with him, but he could not exactly place it.

It’s your boyfriend.

I know- wait what? NO!

YES!” she beamed, then leaning against the railings. He appeared alone, though perhaps he may have already known some of the new kids. Either way, Viola would still greet him regardless. If not for herself, for her twin brother, whom she thinks really really needs to get laid.

Hey!” she waved, shouting. Noé tried to pull her back, in case she’d fall off to her death. There is no need for them to have an isekai-ception. “Lexy! Hey!” She sighed then, turning back at Noé . “I don’t think he can hear us.

Well, no fucking shit-

I guess we’ll just have to go to him, then!” She grinned, tucking her hands behind her back. She then extended her hand, her eyes wide and twinkling. Noé rolled his eyes. His fate is sealed. Then the pair walked down the stairs, nicely this time, to meet their- her friend.

mood: unamused excited | location: academy | time: morning
code: s e v e n s e v e n XXXinteraction: HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest XXXmentions: n/a

Deep within himself and the various metals and minerals around him, Alex felt a disturbance, and ripped his focus away from the resonating metallic elements. His focus was then pushed outward away from himself and into the earth, towards the disturbance, a trick he had learn the previous year, and honed in on it, feeling the vibration of multiple footsteps not too far away. focusing more, he began to feel two distinct magical presences, one vibrating with what he would associate with a light user, and another a fire mage.

As they both approached, Mason put two and two together, and knew it was the two foreign royals that he had befriended of the previous year. As if on command, the spheres stopped orbiting the mage, and began to settle back onto the ground, along with the Terra Mage. Opening his eyes, he was happy to see he was correct. Getting to his feet, Mason brushed himself off as the two royals approached. Mason eyed the brother appraisingly, taking in Noé's appearance. Sharp and immaculate as per usual, as was his twin sister Viola, ever the budding young woman. "Ah, Viola, Noé! To what do I owe for this pleasant visit?" He asked smiling to the princess, before turning a more smoldering grin towards Noé, knowing full well it would fluster the twin brother. Which Mason found both funny and cute, and so did Viola.

Ever since the day he and Viola met, she had been trying to get him to date her brother. And while he wouldn't be opposed to it, her brother had a harder shell to crack. Of course in an ideal world, he would have had both of them, but due to them not sharing his romantic views, had to settle for one of them. "Tell me Viola, did your brother here finally find those Lamia he so very much craves? If not, i would be more than happy to tie him up to simulate being with one" He said with a flirtatious wink thrown towards the brother.

s e v e n s e v e n

CHAPTER 1

b5966d0c53b7948ec91f61d2244ccd5d.jpg
Principal Von Deik.

Location? Principal Office
Interactions? N/A
Mood? Neutral
Tags? HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Femboy Femboy AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko pinnasina pinnasina Akudon Akudon Cenedril Cenedril Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Cosmos Cosmos Paltajayd Paltajayd IG42 IG42 Quin- Quin- s e v e n s e v e n

TIME SKIP

The next week - in the morning - it was rather calm on the campus ground. Students were starting to wake up once the sun was starting to shine. The birds chirped their cheerful melodies which made it just a little more pleasant. The grass was slightly moist by the rain drops which had fallen at night. Scenting the grounds with flowery fragrances. Today was going to be a good day regarding the weather. The temperature would go up to about 23 degrees Celsius, a few clouds here and there with baby blue skies and the sun shining in its full glory.

The principal could be seen at the right side of the academy walls. Two figures dressed in black seemed to be having a discussion with him, making sure their voices were low so it was more difficult to be eavesdropped. ”We can’t go on like this anymore Von Deik…” One ushered in a slightly more voluminous tone. His comrade nudged him in the side to indicate to keep it down, being the one with a cooler head. Von Deik rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed deeply as he thought about his answer. He shook his head which made the louder one groan in annoyance. ”But dark…” The volume lowered again as they realized they were too loud. ”I hope…” “… chance for…” Only words could be made up from their whispering now. Eventually the conversation ended and the principal send them off. The two adjusted their capes and made sure no one saw their faces before disappearing into the forest behind the academy.

Von Deik shook his head as he tried to figure things out but it didn’t seem like the answer was there yet. Feeling a bit defeated he went back to his office where a nice cup of coffee was awaiting him which improved his mood greatly. Sitting down in his comfy chair before resuming to do his paperwork for the day.

Last edited:
Proofread progress: ill preetify this when i wake up hnggg

Yekaterina Van der Zee
interaction: Akudon Akudon
big :^) time :^) rush :^)
as winona, she never was much of an early bird. then, she shunned the light and never woke up at the first ring of her alarm.

now, as katya, she's up before the sun even gets to peek out from the horizon, springing off her bed and into the bathroom with an energy she never would have had in the other world.

someone deep could probably come up with some existential insight about these little distinctions between her past and present. they might wax poetic about the sense of self and the correlation between memories and identity.

but that someone isn't me. after all, she needs to get ready. fast, which is fortunately an easy enough task. thank the stars i'm a water mage. if not for that, she would've gone mad without the comforts of modern life.

with practiced ease, she gathers the water in the bucket, and lets the serpentine liquid flow over her as her mind reflects on yesterday's events.

overall, it was a pretty good day, she thinks to herself. she got to reunite with galina, got a glance at the one that got away. she even got to meet a foreign prince on top of all that. well, a relative of royalty, if her understanding from yesterday's little tedtalk was right.

on that note, she should definitely look for him today. yesterday's discussions were fascinating. fascinating enough, in fact, that she forgot to report the incident about the lack of attendants!

but before that, i need to check on gyleon and wake galina up, in that exact order. stars know that galina won't be up for a while.

with that decided, she quickly finishes up her morning routine (bath, skincare, dress-up, make-up) and exits her room with a last wink at her mirror and her book-bag.

for her first objective: gyleon's room. Hopefully, she wasn't too late to catch the guy.

Now, onwards to room 69! i definitely am not going to bring this up.

with barely contained glee, she makes a polite knock at his door, hoping that her friend was still inside, getting ready, and purposely steps away from the peephole.
code by fudgecakez
hidden scroll

Interactions: -
Mood: in pain...hungry...why am i stupid
Tags: -
Mentions: pinnasina pinnasina , IG42 IG42 , Paltajayd Paltajayd
Griffin had spent the better part of the afternoon expounding in details the ins and outs of his country's difference with Cathonia to the potentially captive audience of Galina and Zee before going to bed early. His body demanded the rest and he just couldn't keep up the physical exertion after his handling of the drake. Sure enough there was the promised envelope from Anna...and an extra trunk of stuff at his bed. He checked the trunk first...weights,clothing and his bow with the minimum amount of arrows to fill a single quiver for archery practice. The envelope was just tucked aside before he passed out immediately - he couldn't remember if he actually met his roommate before doing so.

His routine woke him up before dawn, and instead of reading the envelope...he just put on the contents from the trunk - mainly the weighted bracers upon his shins, thighs, waist and forearms. Next came traditional pants - baggy yet pleated and tied at the ankles as well; the complimenting sarong draped from the waist; and lastly the open backed shirt. His hair then was propped up since it was long enough to drape to his eyes from sweat with braided cord - actually a short sling, a slight longer one was affixed to his left bicep, and a third long sling was tied as a belt despite the outfit already being secured with its own knots. His small sword remained tucked nicely among the folds of his outfit as he went out for practice swings in his pre-dawn exercise. After all since his usual equipment couldnt be brought over he had to make due. Of course it wasn't until he started said swings and exercise with the weights on that he came to realize the blessing of not using his normal arms. The weights were heavier than his armor, and his still recovering body screamed just from what should have been the warm up...ultimately he had to cut his losses there to avoid injury. The sword was tucked away once more before he began to hobble his way to the cafeteria. He was hungry, hadn't eaten dinner the night before and considering he should be trying to recover from over exerting himself on Storm...today's breakfast would be particularly large. Oh...and also he could read the letter while he ate. The large teenager navigated his way towards the cafeteria, more by following his nose than recalling the tour of the day before...he'd gotten a little too into his role of a storyteller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back