• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Kozel did not want to hear anything feasible, realistic, optimistic, or practical from Zeke. Such aspirations were too simple and ideal; she wasn't given a second chance just to live a cautious life. Kozel had no goals to strive for upon her rebirth, but that was until she met Fred. It was clear. This time, it was different. To achieve what she wanted, Kozel needed others by her side. Others with dreams as grandiose and ambitious as hers. Fortunately, it looked like Zeke was just the right individual she needed to tag along with.

"Admirable". She whispered to herself in a somber voice. Her expression appeared serious and direct. Kozel turned the rest of her body towards Zeke before taking a few steps forward. "Alright, I'll help you reach your goals." Extending her arm, she offered her hand for shake. "But in return, you allow me to achieve mine."

Whatever focus she showered on to Fred was momentarily nonexistent. At that time, all her attention was directed at Zeke.

He raised an eyebrow in momentary surprise, having not expected her to volunteer for the crew and rather had expected to need to sell her on the idea, but then again, he guesses he just did that. He took her hand, shaking it in his own. This would be a good start to his crew then, maybe this venture wasn't worthless after all. He knew he needed others by his side, but not in the same way she knew she did. However, unbeknownst to him, having others would have some changes on him he wouldn't be ready for.

"Well, might I ask your aspirations before agreeing to assist in them?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her, wanting to know what she wanted before he agreed to them. He didn't know why he cared, but for some reason her earnestness made him feel he should return it in kind somewhat.

Kozel tightened her grip as they shook hands, sealing their deal and marking the start of their (hopefully), blossoming camaraderie. With all she had said, Kozel had missed mentioning what her goals were. Probably to engrossed in her thoughts and realization, she failed to share it with her new found comrade. Although facing Zeke, Fred was just a foot or two behind Kozel. To everyone in the room, she was just idly standing around, but in Kozel's eyes, she was a beacon of hope, with literal light emanating from her being to the point that it was blinding.

"My aspirations?" The imaginary shine she saw from Fred became brighter. "Simple. To carry out [god]'s will." She smirked; which was surprising and a bit eerie to be honest. Without let go of Zeke's hand, Kozel shifted her body to the side, wanting to show Zeke the sight of Fred and all her glory. It wasn't all that glorious though. "While you travels the stars, I'll be by your side, sharing to the world the good name of our savior, Fred. We we're lucky enough to meet such a heavenly being. The least I could do is preach what we've learned from her to others who weren't as fortunate." Kozel said everything in a clear, concise, and serious manner. It was surprising she wasn't cringing at what she just said.

He didn't really pay much attention to fred, thinking her just some angel that had helped them a little. And even then, help was a bit of a strong word for what the angels presence had warranted. He gave a small nod to her after the shake. He raised an eyebrow at how long she was holding his hand, sighing a little bit as he listened to her begin her little tirade, getting more and more worried as she spoke.

Of course his first crewmate had to be a loonie. Though he supposed he should have expected something like that. Actually, who was he kidding, there was no reason to expect her to not be a regular person. But here they were, him talking with a crazy sheep woman. "Ah... er, well, I guess I'll help where I can with that. Don't expect me to be making any speeches like that though." He said, shaking his head and trying to get his hand back, looking at Fred. "Well, if this is the only option of where to sleep for now, I think I'll be opening up the way back soon enough." He said, sighing a bit to himself.

Puffing her chest and letting go of Zeke's hand, Kozel pounded a closed fist into her palm. "Don't worry. Leave that to me." She confidently proclaimed. Being responsible for the speeches for her lord and savior was but an honor.

Before her inevitable parting with Fred, Kozel wanted to make the most of the opportunity and approached the angel. Getting down on own knee, Kozel bowed her head and raised her fist - similar to what Fred did earlier before they went free falling.

"Fred, I've decided to spread your name throughout the world, to make your benevolence known to everyone." As crazy as she sounded, Kozel was a hundred percent serious. "But before I leave, I have a request. May I ask for a memento. Anything that can remind me of you once I leave this heavenly realm."

Mentions: NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Roffles Roffles
OOC
: Skip the first paragraph. It is not worth anything.

Heavenly Plane - Waiting Room

318737044355211.png

Fred was distracted while Zeke and Kozel discussed. She attentively watched the closest tv in the room. They appeared to be discussing whether the half-brother of a large woman was the father of her three kids or if it was her uncle. During the discussion, the brother and uncle began to wrestle and then the wrestling turned into something else that Fred did not understand. Part of the confusion came from the pixels that started appearing on the screen. During that scene, the wife of the uncle and aunt of the large woman came out. Turns out she and the half brother had a previous relationship which may have meant he couldn't be the father of at least one of the three kids of the large woman. This made the uncle angry again and then the pixels appeared again over the two men as the bouncers tried prying them apart. By the end of the episode, both the large woman's children and the aunt's children belonged to neither the uncle nor the half brother. The two men left the set holding hands and for some reason the two woman started screaming at each other and fighting. It was then revealed that the auntie was an uncle playing dressup. The host of the show then stepped in front of the camera while chaos erupted in the background and thanked the audience and encouraged them to remember who you are with and to drink in moderation, but if you can't, give their show a call.

"Oh, um, okay.."

Fred said, coming back to the conversation, her face clearly showing she was caught unawares. Half panic, half frantic, she looks around and pats her spanks. No pockets and no extra clothes. Clothes! she suddenly beams with an idea. Anything to help out her new friends Kozel and Zeke.

"Here. Take these and remember your time here in Heaven."

She said with a bright smile as she holds up her small pair of sandals. A simple hand gesture had them phase through her feet and into her hand. They would be too small for any but a child or small person to wear, but they had a certain unused quality to them despite being worn by Fred all the time they spent together. The soles still felt warm and smelled faintly of a woody, earthy spice. Meanwhile, her bare feet were just audible as they nervously shifted on the cool, tile floor.

thumb-1920-1065463.png

epdnzdus4hs51.jpg

Zeke was a little offput by the gift of sandals specifically, thinking that might cause some weird thoughts in the sheep womans mind. Alien or no he knew feet people were a thing. And he was dearly hoping he wouldn't have to witness anything to do with it. "Ah. Much obliged." He said, before using Appraise on the pair, thinking maybe they had some kind of magic quality he could make use of, while he turned to begin making a portal home, disappointed the trip didn't go as planned, but not really worried since there would be more to come. Just had to be patient was all.

As he began to make the portal, with a flash it appeared, and he gave a small sigh, looking at it and knowing they'd be able to go the normal world now. "Well, portals up. Let me know when you're ready to make the commute then." He said to kozel, waiting for her to finish up her goodbye with fred. He was a little annoyed with the show, since it was awfully similar to most things he'd seen back in his own world, and no less annoying with how much blind noise was happening.

1643771980097.png

Kozel never expected that she'd receive something so personal from Fred. She was indeed too kind. Her generosity was never ending. Kozel briefly gasped at the gesture. She was reluctant to receive the gift from Fred; making her go barefoot wasn't her intention. But she realized, if she humbled herself enough, it would have been disrespectful for Kozel to refuse.

With her heart overwhelmed with joy, Kozel lifted get head and reached out, taking the sandals from Fed before bowing once again.

"Thank you, Fred. We will never forget this." Kozel was in no position to speak for Zeke, and had no plans to, but the way she phrased her sentences said otherwise. Hopefully he wouldn't mind.

Getting back to her feet, with the sandals clutches against her chest, Kozel maintained her gaze towards the angel. She sighed as she wanted to preserve the image of Fred in her mind before leaving.

"Alright, Zeke. I think it's about time we move on?" Her tone was somber yet soft.

"I've been ready for eons." He said with a sigh, gesturing to the portal, extending his hand for one of the sandals and walking towards his portal after receiving it. Who knew, maybe someone would pay a pretty penny for the footwear of an angel. That, or he could improve his appraisal to see if it had any strong magics he could use. But for now, he planned on holding onto it, for reasons very much different than Kozel.

"The portals ready and open." He said, nodding slowly. He simply walked towards the portal, stepping through it backwards with a grin. "Later then Fred. Good luck to your whole... guiding thing." He said, jumping back through the portal, vanishing through the gate as he landed on the other head, immediately looking around for where the portal formed, glaring around slowly to get a good read of the area, waiting for Kozel's arrival as he looked around.

Before heading through the portal, Kozel turned to Fred one last time. She didn't speak, she couldn't. Parting with the angel was more difficult that she though. Instead, she again raised her hand in the air with Fred's sandal still pressed against her chest. She was making a fool of herself, but that's how life was. It probably made a good story in the far future. Giving Fred a nod, as a gesture to show her gratitude, Kozel followed Zeke and leaped into the portal to who knew where. Bracing herself, she prepared herself for the unknown. As the self-proclaimed first follower of Fred, she had to be able to handle anything.

Mentions: NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Roffles Roffles
OOC
: The End

Heavenly Plane - Waiting Room

Fred wished them well and waived to Zeke and Kozel as they left. Standing on her tiptoes in the patient room, she called to them through the portal, her voices echoing through the infinite space between Heaven and IH.

"I wish blessings upon you both! See you again!"

Shortly after the two left, Zeke's portal disappeared. Fred snuggled up on a patient bed. Cozy and warm among the covers and pillows of the beds made of divine mana, Fred fell asleep for an afternoon nap while watching another episode of trash, daytime tv. Was unclear where Zeke and Kozel were going, but a petite angel had peaceful dreams of what may come for them...

thumb-1920-1065463.png

Isekai Hell RP Grade
A nice and normal slice of life rp where characters take a leisurely stroll through the here after. No combat, but it did allow some lore to be established for Heaven. A lot of good character to character dialogue too.

Aftermath
Zeke's portals in heaven and his wilderness base have faded. HIs portal ability is still tied to Heaven though. His IH bound portal remains to be determined where it will go. Both characters get a sacred object known as Fred's Devine Sandals. The item is too high grade to appraisal, but there appears to be secrets left in them to be discovered at a later time.

Rewards
Novama
- 7 points for narrating

Zeke - 1 Fred Divine Sandal - 15 points - optional title acquired [Heaven's Reject] - character has been to heaven and not allowed in. All of creation now echos the rejection. Planes and and beings on the opposite side of the spectrum now beckon to character's mind and soul...

Kozel - 1 Fred Divine Sandal - 15 points - optional title acquired [FOF] - character is a follower of Fred the divine being and angel. Supreme faith and devotion can lead to all manner of miraculous happenings...or nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back