• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ใƒผ แดแดแด„

should the main ooc be here or on discord?

• discord!

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • forums!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • either works fine!

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can't wait to see them c:

SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 hi! looking through alexis' sheet, i think it's good! my only concern is that the overall concept of the quirk feels a bit similar to akagane's in the sense that they're both energy-based and used to enhance physicality, not to mention they both have the sortof electricity thing going on. as i have already accepted @MystiicWitch, i'll have to ask that you change it up a little bit (unless she's okay with them being similar). ^ ^;
Howdy :3
I just read over the character sheet myself and saw a lot of similarities as well. Iโ€™d be more comfortable if it was different >\\\\\<; it can be energy-based but change it up if possible!
'Kay. This might take a while since I have always written Alexis like that considering this is the first time I had to change the quirk origin.

can't wait to see them c:

SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 hi! looking through alexis' sheet, i think it's good! my only concern is that the overall concept of the quirk feels a bit similar to akagane's in the sense that they're both energy-based and used to enhance physicality, not to mention they both have the sortof electricity thing going on. as i have already accepted @MystiicWitch, i'll have to ask that you change it up a little bit (unless she's okay with them being similar). ^ ^;
Howdy :3
I just read over the character sheet myself and saw a lot of similarities as well. Iโ€™d be more comfortable if it was different >\\\\\<; it can be energy-based but change it up if possible!
Alright. Alexis' quirk is edited.

Last edited:
op.... I'm reading over other character sheets now (i didnt wanna look at them before I posted mine) and wow. These are some awesome ideas

Alright. Alexis' quirk is edited.
alright, that's a good start! that does raise several concerns though, but none of them are that difficult to work around. i even have ideas on ways they can be addressed, but it's up to you if you want to figure it out yourself if you have something else in mind ^ ^
for one, i think the part where the flames only damage when the user wants them to seems a little bit convenient - it may be better off if it always carried the risk of damaging objects or people that aren't herself.

the other thing is that rage/willpower is more of a psychological thing rather than a unit of energy so to speak, so perhaps it could be just based on her own energy levels, and then you can incorporate the rage/willpower aspect into it's potency? like the more rage she has, the more of daybreak she'd be able to tap out if that makes any sense?
op.... I'm reading over other character sheets now (i didnt wanna look at them before I posted mine) and wow. These are some awesome ideas
hi ~! (in case you missed it, here's the discord!)

and right?? we have a really cool cast of characters so far c': i'll let you know about geni tomorrow when i'm more awake and able to process things better! <3 i love how colorful the sheet is, haha.

alright, that's a good start! that does raise several concerns though, but none of them are that difficult to work around. i even have ideas on ways they can be addressed, but it's up to you if you want to figure it out yourself if you have something else in mind ^ ^
for one, i think the part where the flames only damage when the user wants them to seems a little bit convenient - it may be better off if it always carried the risk of damaging objects or people that aren't herself.

the other thing is that rage/willpower is more of a psychological thing rather than a unit of energy so to speak, so perhaps it could be just based on her own energy levels, and then you can incorporate the rage/willpower aspect into it's potency? like the more rage she has, the more of daybreak she'd be able to tap out if that makes any sense?
I'll get to work

Last edited:

hi ~! (in case you missed it, here's the discord!)

and right?? we have a really cool cast of characters so far c': i'll let you know about geni tomorrow when i'm more awake and able to process things better! <3 i love how colorful the sheet is, haha.
Done

itโ€™s been a hot second since iโ€™ve been in a roleplay tho- might be a little rusty on fluent responses hehe :puff:

Totally!! And hopefully the rp will last long enough to give a lot of experience, too. Most rps I've been in died before much even happened...

(Hence my lack of experience with action scenes, lol)

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN AGHHHHHHH

or literally iโ€™ve been in so many where people get caught up in ships the the roleplay has to end because of DRAMA like sad

alright, cool! i've gone ahead and accepted alexis. be mindful though, a lot of our ooc action is happening in the discord so you may miss out on a few small contextual things c': all of the super important announcements will be made here, though!

Peach Tea Peach Tea welcome!! here's a link to the discord if you can join it! and that's fine, i'm sure you've got this c: i'm looking over on ji's sheet right now <3
also yikes, i hate when that happens. romance won't be a focal point of this rp though, so hopefully none of that happens > >

afterrain afterrain ouch, yeah, i feel that x -x i think we've got a good group going though, so i really hope this makes it far!

I'm interested. I'll be able to finish out my character by the end of the day.
i'm looking over his sheet now. ^ ^
also, if you're able to, i suggest that you join the discord! everyone else is on there and you may miss out on a few things if you don't (like group planning and certain inside jokes that have already been established > >).

i'm looking over his sheet now. ^ ^
also, if you're able to, i suggest that you join the discord! everyone else is on there and you may miss out on a few things if you don't (like group planning and certain inside jokes that have already been established > >).

Alright, I'll head on over and join the discord channel.

poppin' in here to check if you guys are still accepting characters?
thanks for the interest! unfortunately, we hit max capacity sometime yesterday ^ ^; if a spot opens up and you're still interested, then i'll let you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back