• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Into the Cosmic Storm - Signups

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Main
  • Dovahkiin3033

Dragonborn
    Nobody really knows how or why it happened, only that out of nowhere, their lives changed forever. Whoever they were or whatever they were doing; whether they were living their normal lives, fighting on the battlefield, healing wounded, or even farming, they would soon encounter a disaster unlike anything they had ever seen before.

c69198abf16906faf9ac843ff9923b2683d5a05f.jpg

Coursing through varying worlds, universes and multi-verses, a mysterious storm had been manifesting in different worlds; universes and even multi-verses, destroying the landscape. However there was something peculiar; the center; the Eye of the Cosmic Storm, contained an energy source which would appear to be teleporting people into an entirely new realm. It was clear that this storm was not naturally conjured, but artificially constructed. Those caught by the storm would find themselves in an unknown environment; with landscapes as beautiful as the eye could behold, and varying city settlements scattered throughout.

How would those people cope in this new realm? What mysteries and secrets could be discovered? And if anything was behind it, what were their intentions?

Sign-ups are here for Into the Cosmic Storm! All fandoms of varying powers are allowed, if you are unsure let me know! Otherwise, most are fair game! Fandoms of all shapes and sizes, popular or obscure, underpowered to overpowered! There are in-story reasons as to why these are allowed.

Rules are simple.

1. RpNation rules still apply here, naturally.
    2. Please respect your fellow role-players, I mean this is a given, right?
    3. No meta-gaming or god-modding. However, there are certain characters who have meta-gaming as their power (i.e. breaking the fourth wall). Players who choose to play as these types of characters are welcome, but please keep it as minimum as possible and not use it as a weapon against me, NPC's or fellow players if an in-story event comes to it. There is comedic value with fourth wall breaks but sometimes it can be considered an incredible disadvantage and unfair.
    4. Have Fun!

Character Sheets:

(Appearance Image goes here)

Name:

Age (If known):

Fandom (If your character is an OC, still include what universe they're from):

Weapons:

Skills / Abilities:

Equipment (Items that wouldn't fall under the category of Weapons):

Personal Effects (Optional (Any items that are personal to your character if they have any. e.g a bracelet, amulet, ring etc etc.) ):

Personality:

Biography:

Other (Anything else you want to include/let people know.):​

Back