• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Into the Cosmic Storm - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Hello! I'm interested!
Hi there, welcome! Feel free to have a look at the signups page and submit a character! For in-story reasons, don't worry too much about how powerful your character is. Of course I'll still have a look myself but there shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Sorry, Dovah, I wanted to ask. Does the equipment removed including armor if the character has it?
Yup, everyone at the Prison at this moment in time has only the Prison Uniform; the Jacket and Bottoms. No weapons or equipment that they had with them.
That's a good point too, The hermit. Wonder if our powers are somehow blocked off until a certain time?
You'll find out in my upcoming post.

If Delta doesn't have his helmet, then does that mean I should post a picture of what he looks like under it?

Edit: I just did so. Hope that's ok.

Last edited:
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Ooh, the Gold Ranger. I honestly wasn't expecting a Power Ranger to appear but here we are, welcome! For the sake that we had just started, have him retaining consciousness in the same Cell as the others.

I suppose now is as good a time as any to ask whether the power dampeners are in effect only within the cells or throughout the facility

I suppose now is as good a time as any to ask whether the power dampeners are in effect only within the cells or throughout the facility
The Power Dampeners are active throughout the facility and a fair long radius outside. They're like communication jammers but as ability jammers instead. With the rescue, the goal was to get in, bust the characters out, then flee back to home base before too much of the Astrolian military gets involved.

More will be explained in due time 👍

Apologies for the delay, guys. The shop I work at had an active few days while I was on duty so I ended up coming home later than I'd like. I'll get us moving ahead now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back