• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Interested In Roleplaying With People! (Cardfight!! Vanguard, Pokemon, Original Setting)

CrystalMemoria

Aichi Sendou - Image of Courage
EDIT: Holy crud I haven't been on here in years now, and part of me wants to actually try to RP again now that I've seen that a couple people were interested in RPing with me while I was gone, but unfortunately the nerves are acting up a bit! I'll need some time to debate on it. Thank you for being patient with me!

Hi there! I'm new to the site, but I figured I'd try to see if anyone would be interested in maybe roleplaying with me. I have a couple of fandoms I'm interested in, but I'm also up to using OCs instead!

Please note:

1. I prefer to keep my stuff PG-13, even if I'm older than 13. In-depth violence and heavy romance are not things I plan to tackle in my roleplays, although I do like the idea of causing some suffering to the characters through emotional situations (Tackling the idea of loved ones dying and mourning them, dying and becoming a ghost and having to process it, stuff like that in terms of "emotional" situations), being brainwashed to fight their friends, and stuff like that.
2. Romance is something I'm open to, though I prefer for it not to be too heavy overall. Feel free to discuss a pair with me, and we can figure out where to go from there!
3. I have some specific triggers I would prefer to avoid being pressed, the biggest one involving devils and demons. I will do my best to respect any triggers you may have as well!
4. This post may be updated and/or changed in the future.
5. Just to warn you, I am NOT much of a planner and I'm not very good at figuring stuff out. I'd need someone that is willing to take some initiative and help me form story ideas as well as work with me on telling the story.

ABOUT MY WRITING
1. In terms of post length, I honestly vary. I can range from having a few sentences to having a few paragraphs. It honestly depends on what's going on, how introspective I get with the character's thoughts, etc.
2. I write in third-person present tense, but I can try to change to past tense if need be.

FANDOMS I'M INTERESTED IN ROLEPLAYING
<3 <3 <3 Cardfight!! Vanguard (Original or V Series) <3 <3 <3 : I'm most comfortable and interested in using Aichi Sendou as my player character for this, and I actually prefer to do things OTHER than play the card game! Throwing the characters into different scenarios is actually what I would prefer, whether it be AUs, Slice of Life, crossover roleplays, etc. I'm looking for someone to play Misaki Tokura (AichiXMisaki is my OTP), but if she's not an option then interactions with Kai (I am willing to do a romantic RP of these two, though it is not my preferred ship) or basically anyone in the series that Aichi may have interacted with would be good. I could handle having Aichi interact with OCs as well! Also open to having Aichi interact with characters from other series (At least ones I know).
<3 <3 <3 Pokemon <3 <3 <3: My interest in Pokemon has grown very strong as of late, and I've actually been developing an AU of the series. Most of my efforts have been put towards fleshing out AU versions of the various Pokemon protagonists, with a lot of focus being on Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, X/Y, and Legends: Arceus in terms of development. Black/White and Sun/Moon/Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon also have a bit of stuff sorted out. If you're interested in RPing with Pokemon stuff, I'm honestly most prepared to use my versions of Dawn, Lucas (Who is also Legends: Arceus's Rei), Calem, and Serena. These characters are NOT one for one with their canon counterparts (Or related characters in various parts of the franchise), they are all my own interpretation based on my own vibes and inspiration from the actual versions of them in the series proper. If you're OK with that, then we're all good! I have one particular OTP here, and it's Kalosshipping (CalemXSerena). Crossovers are an option, if you have an AU of your own we could have our characters meet and interact, etc. No need to feel restricted to my own AU, the Pokemon franchise is a multiverse!

OC Settings: I can handle doing something completely unrelated to any canon setting so long as it's not anything too dark or hard sci-fi (I'm not very good with sci-fi, sadly). I prefer mundane settings or magical settings overall. I have a variety of OCs I can use, whether it be for magical girl settings, something more DnD-like, or perhaps even the average modern day setting. I could also try to make new characters, if I have the inspiration.

OTHER SERIES I ENJOY (Mostly meant as a reference for potential crossovers)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica: This used to be higher up in the "Series I'll RP" section, but I've grown a bit out of touch with it in terms of being up to date with developments in the franchise. That said, I'm still a fan of the series, and I'm willing to work with characters from it and Magia Record in a crossover!
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I'm not up to date on the series, but I've seen until somewhere in Season 5, IIRC? I know enough to be able to help out with a crossover.
Sailor Moon: Watched the 90s anime and watched Crystal, but my memory is a bit foggy on specific details. I should be good for a crossover if you use a character from this series.
Yu-Gi-Oh! (Original and GX): Mostly exposed to the dub of the original and I've seen a fair amount of GX subbed, but I do know enough to function in a crossover with either this or GX.
Final Fantasy: My knowledge of FF is a bit all over the place, but I have played I, II, IV, VI, VII, IX, Tactics, Tactics Advance, Tactics A2, Crystal Chronicles, and Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time. My sense of the lore of the various games is a little shaky, but I'd be willing to work with you on developing a crossover for one of the games I've played.
Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons/Rune Factory: I enjoy the series, but I'd need a lot of help arranging a roleplay involving them since they're fairly open in terms of lore (Barring Rune Factory). Rune Factory is a different case because it has more lore, but I'm not quite 100% familiar with all of the lore. My knowledge of the games are mostly limited to 3, 4, Frontier, and Tides of Destiny. I know of certain plot points and developments from 1 and 2, but I never actually got to play the games all the way through.
Sonic the Hedgehog: I'm not up to date with the games, but I know enough to be able to work with a crossover.

TROPES AND SCENARIOS I ENJOY
"I Know You're In There Somewhere" Fight: I love when a character is brainwashed and forced to fight against their friends/loved ones. It's always so dramatic and sad... The emotions as the good guy calls out to their brainwashed friend and tries to snap them out of it is always great!
Injured and Being Tended To: I like it when a character is injured, and they're being tended to by another character. It's a good chance for some bonding between friends.
Magical Girls: I love the magical girl genre in general, even if it isn't based on a real franchise. Whether it be something lighter and soft-hearted or something darker like Puella Magi Madoka Magica!
Dreams, Nightmares, and Visions: The idea of tackling a character's dreams and nightmares is always fun! Maybe even having our characters meet each other through dreams, and interacting in them? They could think that the other person is just a recurring dream, but then they meet again in real life... Or maybe some other mysterious adventure happens in their dreams together, and they have to travel through a dream world while comatose in the real world?
Isekai and Reincarnation: I also enjoy these ideas, although I wouldn't know how to go about plotting them out by myself.
Loss of Loved Ones: Tackling family and friends going missing or dying could be interesting so long as it's done within reason and done with good taste.
Ghosts: The idea of playing as a character that is dead or has had their soul separated from their body could be fun! It could be a journey for them to figure out how to get back to normal! Or perhaps the characters end up having to deal with the fact that they've died, and move onto another world (Could be connected to isekai/reincarnation as well)?
Amnesia: I love when characters lose their memories! The idea of playing a couple of characters with no memory that need to go searching for information about who they are could be very fun. There's also always the more mundane situation of one character trying to get the other to remember them. We could even have some mystery elements like there being magic involved, wiping the characters' memories and the entire thing looping again once they make too much progress.
Lost Emotions: Something akin to something like Tales of Hearts where one character loses their emotions, and another has to go on a journey with them in order to get said emotions back.
Hurt/Comfort: This is overall just an open-ended one, but I'm all for hurt/comfort!

Please let me know if you're interested in any of these! I'm probably not up for developing a huge universe or anything without help, but it still could be fun!

Last edited:
Bump?

Oh, what I meant to say was "Are you still up for a Puella Magi Madoka Magica roleplay?"

Hey, I apologize for being so massively late with the response here. I ended up just kind of freezing up and fleeing the site because of nerves, whoops. ^^;

Thread is not open again yet since I'm still uncertain if I'm up for it at the moment, but I thank everyone that looked over this and was interested. At some point I may be up for RPing here again, maybe I won't be. I apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for bearing with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back