• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Urzula

In need of the fabled sleep
Hi there! We're looking for a group of people to work on a long-term Hunger Games rework and roleplay project!

We need people! Come and join in on the fun.
Make a tribute! Have them survive in the games!
Create a game maker and have a say in how the games run!
Or make a citizen and enjoy the drama that is the capital.
You don't have to contribute to major world building, just have fun!

We have a yearly thread each deadicated to one year in the roleplay. The Roleplay is more focused on building towards a slow burn revolution. Each in-game year will start in the setting of January, for Games prep and people to get to know new characters and make connections. Then, the GameMakers and officials would start the reaping throughout the Districts, all tributes are reaped and given 24hrs to prepare before being shipped on abullet train to the Capitol. Then, they go through the Victory Parade while Capitol things are still happening.
This is a world that can revolve around many different scenes at once. While a Tribute is on the chariot, A Capitol Stylist might be crying their eyes out to their best friend about their lack of sponsors and someone, somewhere fighting for revolution might be dead. After that, Training Center Employees and Mentors will teach tributes before heading to Private Sessions. GameMakers will observe and rate Tributes to give them real, concrete and broadcasted scores after the sessions are done. After that, the Head Games Announcer will interview all the tributes on live television. Then, finally, the tributes will experience the arena and one will emerge a Victor. The new Victor then gets to tour the Capitol and Districts before deciding what to do with the life they've won back.

If your interested please shoot me a pm!

I’m not the biggest Hunger games fan but what the heck I’m in. Is it alright if my character’s a villain? I like playing villains. Unless that’d ruin the idea?

No That's completely fine! We have several evil characters and I'm in the same boat if not being the biggest HG fan but this rp is so much fun! Ill send you the details!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back