• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ⟪ Interest Check ⟫ Shijima's Got a Gun

This story sounds like such fun! I'm always down for some chaotic comedy and would love to play a doting, but dangerous, mama. One who can turn anything nearby into a weapon and is always quick to use it if she thinks her babies are in trouble.

This story sounds like such fun! I'm always down for some chaotic comedy and would love to play a doting, but dangerous, mama. One who can turn anything nearby into a weapon and is always quick to use it if she thinks her babies are in trouble.

Hey welcome! Love your description for the mom; I'm glad we filled that spot ^^

I'm currently working on the character sheet. But for now, the Discord's up: Join the Shijima's Diner (OOC) Discord Server!

That sounds awesome! Glad to have you aboard the team, welcome! :D

This looks AMAZING

and I have two ideas for characters!

One would be the youngest child who was JUST getting into the swing of assassination business and learning cool techniques and getting all excited to try them out... up until their family suddenly retired

The other is a detective person who's been trying to solve the mysterious string of assassinations but gets NOWHERE in his investigation... and very friendly with people and might end up befriending the parents 😏

This looks AMAZING

and I have two ideas for characters!

One would be the youngest child who was JUST getting into the swing of assassination business and learning cool techniques and getting all excited to try them out... up until their family suddenly retired

The other is a detective person who's been trying to solve the mysterious string of assassinations but gets NOWHERE in his investigation... and very friendly with people and might end up befriending the parents 😏

Honestly both sound great! You can do both characters if you'd like but I find either concept to be fun additions to the cast! Alternatively, you can make the detective an npc that shows up often but isn't needed to be played in every post. Make sure to join our discord!

Honestly both sound great! You can do both characters if you'd like but I find either concept to be fun additions to the cast! Alternatively, you can make the detective an npc that shows up often but isn't needed to be played in every post. Make sure to join our discord!
I think I'll do that!!

Damn, are all the spots already taken?

Hey Misuteeku! If you're talking about the family spots, there's one more child position left (preferably a female character to balance things out). Otherwise, there are unlimited spots for any non-family characters.

Room for one more, honey?

Looking around here on RPNation got me nostalgic, and when I saw this one in the Group RP list, I thought I might be up for some good old-fashioned weebery like back in the day :vP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back