• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Instant/longterm - OC - MxM - Mature

Finrer

I would prefer this to being mature and serious roleplay but at the same time, there does not really need to be a huge plot involved. Plus I would secretly like MxM contact but not necessary.

It can be as simple as your character meeting mine. As stated if you want instant chat we can go off to another site to do instant messages or if you want to stay longterm that is fine.

Hmm, other than that maybe you can DM me and we can get started~

05/12 edit

There is no current list of plot because I do believe in making the story freely as we go. Yes, structure into knowing what is happening in the story is nice but I also appreciate a loose story.

Last edited:
I am not very good as playing AS an Anthro But I would love to RP with you. I would be better in an pairing like Anthro X Non anthro.

(I am not a furry myself but I enjoy stories with them.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back