• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Innocent Criminals

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aya walked casually down the street, bags of groceries in hand. A light tune played through her head as she rounded the corner towards her apartment building. In terms of abnormals, she was one of the luckiest; she had been taught cultural etiquette and survival tactics within a modern world. Something she commonly noticed with the abnormals who were caught was the fact that they tended to socially isolate themselves. Even though Aya knew how easy it was to fall into the idea of how different she was, she also understood that certain humans feel this way as well. The only difference between those who survived and didn't was their ability to suppress their inner demons. She was a normal human. A dot in the background. And she was content with this. Danger followed those who sought anything more.

Mors separated the remote from the armed explosives in the gen room. His finger on the button he hurried to a stair way where he detonated the bomb. AN instant black out occurred for a split second and the lights turned red. The prison cells on basement 1 were now open . They were filled with lesser Abnormal s. These lesser ones will at least aid in the destruction of the facility or at least dent the foundation. They're not meant to get far but knowing a few will be cowards and try to run from tyranny. Those are the ones he will recruit for a new age. Quickly pacing up the steps mors placed his hand on the handle of his katana. Expecting to fight. Maybe if it fails he can play along with it?

Rai felt the rumble before she heard it. It was faint, and almost unconcerning if the sound that accompanied it didn’t make her ears rattle. Her eyes darted up to the strange building she had fixated on and, sure enough, the thing was practically falling apart. She stood up in alarm and bolted down the creaky stairs to the street below. She watched the building with as much curiosity as fear. All around Rai people were panicking, some stood rooted in fear, and some took off sprinting. All she could do was watch, she knew something was off with that weird facility. Civilians screamed around her as more deafening rumbles came from the ground beneath the building. Rai’s fingers sparked and crackled from the sudden rush of adrenaline.

As soon as the lights dropped, Desmond knocked the two guards who were carrying him out. The red lights turned on, revealing two people on the ground and prisoner doors buzzing open. "What the hell is going on around here now?" Desmond asked himself before sprinting down the hallway, his hands still behind his back in cuffs. Other prisoners followed suit, some of them being chained to beds so they couldn't escape either way. The male ran up the stairs until he reached floor 0, the cell doors automatically being opened anyway.

He saw a panic of people trying to escape, obviously seeing this as the right time to do so. An orange sea of people (all in jumpsuits) bursting through the front door of the facility. The police had been called, a riot squad turning the corner. "Fuck." Desmond thought as he ran through the crowd of people.

The sudden cacophony of sounds caused Aya to grip her bags tightly as she looked around in panic. People flooded the streets as a nearby building started to collapse. The loud rumbling of the ground though became background noise to the screaming and crying of people. Workers were fleeing from the area as groups of people in orange jumpsuits poured out of the doors. The building clearly wasn't a prison, so there was only one other answer. "Abnormals.." She muttered under her breath. "We need to go." A husk male voice whispered. Aya nodded and began to run but was soon knocked down by the mass of frantic bystanders. She covered her head in fear. She didn't expect any harm to come to her, but if anyone saw Biru protecting her, it could lead to worse situations.

On the ground floor Mors saw the riot rushing out walking out the building one of the Senior hunters approached him "Bishop! Bishop! Whats going o- " Their sentence interrupted as Mors impale them through with his katana. His eyes turned red behind his mask and focused on the other Undertakers who laid eyes on the scene . ".. Oh my god.. Bishop has gone Rogue..I repeat Bishop ha-" Mors ripped the ear piece out and continued to wander down the line. ANother hunter approached him but armed. Eyes following their movement he quickly sidestepped and slashed there gut. They dropped quickly Radios tuned into rook who was stuck in the basement. "Rook! BISHOP HAS GONE ROGUE!"

Rook looked at his radio and heard the commotion, the screaming outside of the building being an indicator of the entire situation. With one last punch, the door came flying from it's hinges, his head turning back to the girl. "If we don't get out of here now, we're going to be crushed under tonnes of weight. Get out of here now. You're faster than I am. Get your damn father." He would say, jogging towards the stairs. He reached floor one, his eyes scanning the bright red room as prisoners chained to beds tried breaking the metal. "Help!" they shouted.

Rook went to each room, the rumbling making him stumble slightly as he ripped the chains out of the ground. "Get out of here, now! A truck is waiting outside." each one of them thanked him before escaping out. The last one ran, but the ceiling was collapsing by now. Just before the rubble fell on the woman, Rook put his hands up, stopping it for a brief moment. "Get. OUT!" his eyes strained as he watched the woman leave.

"All units, this is Rook speaking. I want you after that son of a bit-" His radio cut off as he was covered in metal and rubble, the ceiling collapsing as well as the floor above. Rook was buried underneath it all, but he was still alive. This wouldn't be the end of him, he wouldn't die like this.

Mors had killed more and more as he made his way down . Mixed with rioters, Riot members, And even other hunters Senior or junior he knocked them down. the ones who got in his way atleast. A gun shot heard and pierced through Mors hip. "I have to escape now. " He muttered to himself and gritted his teeth . He held his wound and started to push himself to running into the fighting crowd. Blending in he was still in trouble as he found himself ina mosh pit . SLiding between prisoners and fighting riot Blood stained the fabric of his trench. And the concrete ground that his feet were planted on.

Her eyes snapped open as a gun shot pierced the air. Fear coursed through her as she looked to see the bodies and blood that now littered the ground around her. The only thoughts running through her head at the moment were "I don't want to die." Large vehicles swerved in to try and contain the escaping abnormals, only leading to more blood shed. Aya took a deep breath and set her mind into autopilot. Forcing herself off the ground, she pushed through the gaps and towards the opposite street. People continued to scream and shove, but Aya tried to block it all out with the thought of being home and far from this mess.

Desmond ducked into a nearby ally, unable to use his powers because of the enchantment on the cuffs. "This is so bloody annoying." his voice rang out in an echo, bouncing from wall to wall. The trucks patrolled the streets, all armed with a riot shield and stun guns, some of the higher officers being equipped with normal skin-piercing bullets. Shots rang out, prisoners getting caught left and right as he continued down the ally, the sunshine not doing anything to help his current situation. "I've gotta get these things off somehow.." Desmond thought, looking over his shoulder constantly. The cuffs made it so his arms were in front of him, rather than behind him, blocking him from moving about too much. "And this damn suit. No one is going to trust me if I'm dressed like some common criminal."

Aya managed to push through the crowd into a small alley way- a safe haven. She scanned over herself; her groceries were long gone, her clothes were blood stained and torn, but otherwise she seemed to have made it out with minor scrapes and bruises. A tired smile pulled at her lips as she let herself relax, but it quickly faded as she heard a voice echo further along the alley, and in the distance she spotted a man in an orange jumpsuit. Swallowing the lump in her throat, she examined her options; she could either go back out and join the carnage or push further into the alley with a possibly violent abnormal. Of course she didn't believe abnormals to be inherently bad, but she understood that being chained up for a period of time could change a person.
R.I.P R.I.P (Mind if I interact with your character?)

Mors managed to escape the crowd and retreated into one of the many alleys where people bumped into him to retreat from the whole disaster. Looking down to his bloody hand he placed it back over his wound and pulling himself together before continuing on. He sheathed his Katana.heat building up under his mask he lifted the mask over his head so he could breath. Mors took his time going down the alley and even let the people bump past him. "Well this injury wasn't expected.. Who would've knew they'd escalate to lethal tactics infront of innocent crowds." He muttered to himself as he turned the corner looking around.

( Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness Yea sure, that's fine. Is she behind, ahead or to the side of him?)

The woman who was saved by Jason (Rook) looked for help, running into one of the riot guards. "Please help, someone is trapped on floor one! He's tall with a beard about this long!" she tried her best to explain to the guard what Rook looked like, but as soon as she mentioned a tall man, the guard radioed in asking for assistance. "All units, all units, we have a situation, The Rook is stuck underneath the buildings rubble. We need construction equipment down here as soon as possible!"

The streets were chaos, prisoners taking innocents hostage to save there own skins or fleeing the scene to safer locations. The people who were crowded near the facility ran off from the danger, jump-suits following suit and escaping.

( R.I.P R.I.P Behind)
It seemed that the man was unaware of her presence and she silently hoped it would stay that way. She looked back out into the crowded streets as people cried as hostages were taken. What if this man tried to do that with her? Should she fight back or simply let herself be used as betting chip to possibly blend in further? Though if she was taken as a hostage there was the possibility that the guards would simply kill her, as she was only a random person. After all, who knows what they'd do to possibly save the lives of many?

Moving with the crowd in such a fast pace he heard the gunshots behind him. Looking at the woman ahead of him he ended up bumping into her where he grunted but with the shots blazing over the crowd mixed with jumpsuits and innocents he had no time to back up or recover. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her farther before taking them together into another alley way. Falling to the ground he looked back as he took time to hear the alarms and Sitting up he gritted his teeth to the sharp pain in his hip from the bullet. Looking to her he shook his head. "Do you have a death wish or something?" He grunted as he picked himself up. sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling

As Desmond was walking through the dirty ally, filled with rats or litter, he was deep in thought. "People like those guys make all of us look like monsters.. Maybe it's better to be a monster, just to survive. No. We can get people to accept us as normal people. Maybe using force is the only way." Suddenly he heard extra footsteps coming from behind him. Quickly, he turned his body in the direction that he had heard them, spotting someone who was possibly following him. Not wanting to go back to another jail just after escaping, Desmond took a step backwards. "Who are you? What do you want?" Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness

She jumped as he turned and confronted her. "N-Nothing!" Oddly enough he sounded as frightened as she felt, but of course he did just escape from prison. She took in a shaky breath, looking at him. "Did.. did you just escape? Are you one of them?" She watched him anxiously, the hairs on the nape of her neck standing on end half from anxiety and half from Biru. She knew Biru would strongly disagree with her conversing with a threat, but she knew he wouldn't say anything to possibly put both of them at risk. "Was that a place for.. abnormals?" Her voice was hushed as she spoke the last word, as if telling a horrible secret.

Desmond watched as she jumped, making him a little bit more at ease, but he kept his guard up. Even if she did seem scared, she could just be acting in order to take him in. "Abnormals? Yes. They kept us caged up like animals. What about you, huh? Are you one of the people who are assigned to take us in?" he asked, cautious of her words an actions.

Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness
----

Jason grunted under the rubble, his eyes slowly opening. "Where am I?... Oh yea.. Fuck.. Now what?" he would say, his body not being able to move from the weight on top of him. Rook felt blood escaping his leg, a sharp pain where the blood was seeping from.

She shook her head frantically. "N-No! I was just trying to get out of there. I was just trying to get home. I'm just a human." She crossed her arms over her chest, hugging herself. Another round of gun shots caused her to jump. Quickly she looked between the man and the other end of the alley. "W-Well.. I hope things work out for you.." She cautiously slid past the man, trying to get out of the alley and into the safety of her apartment. After a few steps though she stopped, pinged by the guilt of considering leaving the man to the wolves. Without turning she spoke softly. "Look.. I don't expect you to trust me, and it's one hell of a risk on my part to house someone of your kind, but.. you probably won't survive too long with those hand cuffs. So if you want you can come back with me." She felt a small prick on her neck as Biru silently argued, but the words were already out. And she would want help if she were in a similar situation.
R.I.P R.I.P

Desmond listened to her words carefully, figuring that either way, it's her who takes him to jail or another guard. But she did seem convincing, even though her words were stuttering. She was probably scared of getting caught by someone like him. "W-Well.. I hope things work out for you.." Desmond heard her say, before she passed him, causing him to slightly move to the side. 'That was surprising. I didn't expect her to just leave like that. Maybe she is a normal human after all.' his thoughts fought with each other, not knowing weather believe her or not. Either way, she was leaving.

Until he heard her speak again. "Look.. I don't expect you to trust me, and it's one hell of a risk on my part to house someone of your kind, but.. you probably won't survive too long with those hand cuffs. So if you want you can come back with me." Desmond looked down to his cuffed hands, before nodding as he looked up, deciding to trust her. "Well, it would be kind if you could help me. But how do you know to trust me? This doesn't seem very appealing." He held his hands up and laughed a little.

She looked back at him with a somewhat serious, almost solemn, gaze. "You're right, I don't know if I can trust you." She turned back towards the exit of the alley, but motioned for him to follow. Her heart slammed against her ribs as adrenaline pumped through her small body. It was one hell of a risk. It was a foolish risk. But she couldn't bring herself to leave him.
Carefully she navigated the back streets until coming up the side of her building. She looked around the corner; it seemed clear, but if the doorman was in the lobby, it would be obvious. She bit her lip anxiously as she then look to the old fire escape. "Ok, I'm going to head inside and open my window to let you in through. The front door will be too much of a gamble."
R.I.P R.I.P

His smile turned back to a normal stare as she looked at him seriously, embarrassed a little at his own attempt to lighten the mood. He followed her through the streets, wondering where her place was, before they stopped at the side of a large building. When she noted that the front door would have been dangerous, he nodded and looked to the fire escape, the ladder pulled down already. He waited for her to leave, before awkwardly ascending the ladder, the cuffs making it difficult for him to climb. Although, he should have expected that before trying to climb it. When Desmond reached the top of the ladder, it was only stairs that he had to climb. Luckily, it seemed like no one was near there balcony's as his outfit would cause suspicion.

She quickly entered her building, her disheveled look earning a number of glances. The doorman, as she had expected, stood by the elevator. He gave her a worried look, but before he could pursue any sort of questions, she had made her way into the elevator and closed the door. Aya bounced on her heals anxiously as it felt like the lift was taking an eternity. "You're such an idiot." The same gruff voice mumbled to her. "Hush," She simply replied, having no other sort of argument or comeback. She fumbled with her keys, but quickly swung the door open and closed before opening the window.
R.I.P R.I.P

He made his way upwards, looking up as a window opened. "I hope to god that's the right window." he would whisper to himself, taking the risk as he ascended to the floor. Peeking up to the window, he confirmed that it was the right one, seeing her through it. With an awkward smile, he climbed through the open entrance, slowly getting to the floor as he regained his balance. "I'm sorry about this. Normally, I wouldn't be caught so easily." Desmond would say as he scratched the top of his head, having to bring both hands up to do so.

She smiled as well, sensing how awkward the situation was. She waved a hand disregarding the situation. "Don't worry about it. It's hard when people are always on the hunt for you. We can't all be Jason Bourne." She laughed softly at her own dumb joke. She looked around her apartment in its normal disarray. She bit her lip as she felt somewhat embarrassed for the way it looked. Dishes, cartons and wrappers littered the tables in both the living room and kitchen. Of course it was Biru's fault, but she could never say that, instead she looked like a slob. "S-Sorry about the mess. Let me try to find something to get those cuffs off." She pushed the door open into her room, trying to think of something to use.
R.I.P R.I.P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back