• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Innocent Criminals (Characters)

Main
Here
OOC
Here

R.I.P

Appearance:

Name:

Power:

Weapons (Optional):

Hunter or Abnormal:

(If Hunter) Position:

(Whatever else you want to put, I personally like the "Mystic" feeling of characters, but it's your decision, not mine.)

Last edited:
1522294009166.png

Name:
Desmond Kaneri

Power:

Time Step
A burst of speed that he can use for a few seconds, before he stops. This recharges after a minute.

Enhanced reaction time
It's not really a power, but his reaction timing is incredible.

Pain Resistance
Any type of injury he receives only makes his smile wider. He can't feel pain, but he can pass out from too much injuries.

Weapons:

He holds a single, sheathed Katana by his side, with a blood red guard and a black handle.

Hunter or Abnormal:
Abnormal

Last edited:
IMG_20180329_041532.jpg
Name: Esmee Rivers
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Power: Esmee has the ability to blend into her surroundings, however, once her ability has been used, it tends to quickly drain her energy. She can make others share her gift but causes her to relapse into the weak stage until her energy regains enough for her to be able to move again. She can fight to a certain extent, however, she uses her power to escape battle, knowing her chances of surviving are slim.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Esmee discovered her gift when her parents were forcefully taken in front of her, she had managed to blend into her surroundings meaning the undertakers weren't able to locate her. She has spent the rest of her life on the run and hide, hoping to find others like her that hadn't yet been captured.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Last edited:
ROGUE
EX HUNTER : ABNORMAL

(Reworked since i had problems making a new character so i just combined the two to make life easier his new abilities will fit in with his recent one.)
(This Character sheet changes as the character progresses)
"Ex Bishop."
Uta.(Tokyo.Kushu).full.1807744.jpg
Name:
Yasuo F. Mors
Appearance: Dressed Formally and Casually his traits are described as insane.
His Eyes are red just as in the pic do to powers (Or if it doesnt make sense just say science)
Abilities:
Blood Shifter OR Blood Manipulation
Haemokinetic Constructs (Making things out of my blood like weapons,armor etc.)
Shape shifting (You know what this is ,if not google it. But its with blood.And im not turning into a furry just turning my limbs into lethal shapes. Like Prototype. And with that power comes self healing but so it doesnt end up like godmoding its going to take a slow process like Dead pool. Or depending on blood pool Meaning how much blood i got inside me body.)

Example-
2c82bceac85334b0af8cd47e856c5239.jpg
Weapons:
His body is a weapon. BUT he still carries dual blades under his trench coat. (Its a Habit)
1f53217ce8246ff0a18f46c0593e4cc1.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_20180331_230939.jpg
Uria Nareta

IMG_20180331_230929.jpg
Weapon: Wooden bow and arrow

IMG_20180329_043432.jpg
Abilities:

Eagle Eye.
Uria has the ability to advance her sight, being able to see from miles away and spotting movement. This also advances her aim with her arrows, meaning she can target them from farther away than the average human.

Combat.
Uria is also trained under her "Father's" orders to be able to fight in close combat, honoured with her no-loss tally of fights. She has trained 10 years under her Father's demand, however, always working away, and appearing at random moments in the years.

IMG_20180331_230919.jpg

Uria is an abnormal, but was taken in by her Father 'The Bishop' at the age of 16, tested on and had her memory wiped. She worked as his closest assistant for ten years, helping him when needed, but often working away. Her abnormal abilities are unknown, as she has no memories of what they are and how to use them. She only knows what her father has taught her, and works under his orders. She often remains quiet. Relying on her body gestures to explain how she feels, but speaks vaguely and bluntly, hiding in her hood and mask.

Appearance:
GRAVITY-DAZE-10.jpg

Name:
Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi
Power:
Energy Projection and Manipulation, Shape Shifting, Density Manipulation, The larger his form, the more powerful he gets. The trade off is that he begins losing hold of his sanity as he accumulates mass and there is a real danger of becoming a full monster. Therefore he assumes the form of a cat to keep his mental faculties as well as blend in better.
Weapons (Optional):
None
Hunter or Abnormal:
Abnormal

Last edited:

1522573592891.png
1522573572101.png
Name:

"Jason. Just Jason."

Nickname:
"Rook"

Power:
Super Strength
"This one is pretty obvious."

Foggy Aura.
When in combat, he can create a fog that blocks the vision to his opponent. He is the only person who can see through this mist, even his ally cannot see through it.

Weapons:
"Just Lefty and Righty."

Hunter or Abnormal:
"I'm a Hunter."

Position:
Rook

Other info:
He's six foot eight, dressed in all black (including black gloves and boots) and is generally dressed as a bouncer. He also wears a black mask with white glowing lights where the eye holes are.

Last edited:
Appearance
short hair.jpg

Name:
Li Raiden (meaning thunder/lightning)
She prefers to be called Rai, or Ry

Power:
She can manipulate electricity, and to some extent, magnetism.
Edit: Expanded powers
Electric Healing - If she's in contact with a power source, she can jump-start her nerves and bodily healing processes via absorbing the energy. Healing is accelerated but only becomes quicker, she's still limited to the human scope of what it can heal.
Magnetism - If she coils metal around her arm/finger/any limb, she can create a powerful magnet by quickly moving electrical current through the coil.
Electricity absorb - Rai is like a human battery, she can absorb electrical currents and store them. There is a capacity but it is a very high limit.

Weapons:
She keeps a Swiss army knife on her at all times, and is prepared to use any tool in it to inflict damage.
She's agile and quick, so she prefers flight over fight.
If combat is in close quarters, she can send electric shocks, they can be lethal if they're close to any vital organs

She now has a katana like Mors ; it's black and can absorb elemental powers.

Abnormal/Normal:
Abnormal

Last edited:
Appearance:71ccaab5d171d9da39722e8650443322.jpg

Name: Aya Strickland And Biru

Power:

Hair control- though it's controlled by Biru, the mouth on the back of her head who tends to be rather brash and quick to judge, her hair can be used as appendages with a greater strength than her frail body

Hair follicle stimulation- this simply means she can control the rate at which her hair grows

Viscosity- Biru refers to this as her ability to "melt under pressure" as she can, at any given point, turn into a clear, viscous fluid. Other than for fitting in tight spaces and disappearing quickly, she finds this ability rather useless and demeaning.

Weapons (Optional):
aff261d66241be4634307843cc532557.jpg
Knives hidden within chopsticks that she keeps in her hair

Hunter or Abnormal:
Abnormal

Appearance:
2cht00g.jpg
Name:
Victor Cross

Power:
Hard body, has the ability to harden his skin based on what he touches.
Weapons (Optional):
A large hammer he Carrie's on his back
Hunter or Abnormal:
Hunter (if possible a abnormal that works as a hunter)
(If Hunter) Position:
1st grade hunter
(Whatever else you want to put, I personally like the "Mystic" feeling of characters, but it's your decision, not mine.)
Victor is in control of a field team tasked with capturing or eliminating the abnormals based on his orders and the danger of the abnormal harming others.
Victor on the other hand due to being an abnormal himself has a device on him to constantly monitor him and his own sister to keep eyes on him. He is also mentally unstable and without his sister in his ear has a tendency to go overboard on his jobs, usually leading in the death or capture of an abnormal. But the ones who died were usually better off, he highly enjoys torturing the ones he captured just to hear their screams.
--------------
7b19134b9b04257b326f55515aed2f69.jpg
Alexis Cross
Hunter
13th grade hunter (not very high in rankings)​

Alexis works as support and relating information in the field. She doesn't go in the field much but is trained in basic hand to hand combat. Unlike her brother she is shy and a bit of a shot in, hence why she stays in the apc.

Last edited:
latest

Name: Randal Cricket/Ghoul

Power: Randal can shed his skin to grow into a hideous, hulking monstrosity. Though he's a fairly handsome man usually, once he's shed his skin, he becomes a 25 foot tall abomination with a large head an alien-esque face. Randal is incredibly durable at all times (capable of taking gunfire and small explosives with little to no harm), but when he's shed his skin, he also gets incredible strength, able to throw cars and lift up rubble. Any damage he takes heals over the span of 30 minutes, depending on how bad it is. The abomination, sometimes referred to by Ghoul, isn't very intelligent, barely able to string words together, though he regains his intelligence and smaller, more handsome stature eventually, and the transformation is not permanent.

Hunter or Abnormal: Randal was captured by the government early, but due to his abilities, and the Ghoul's capability of being manipulated, he's been released to find other abnormals and hide among them, a weapon in disguise. Randal himself is not aware that he is supposed to be a mole or weapon.

Last edited:
DeBigNasty DeBigNasty I'd say take away the resistance to elements, as he is already huge with healing, durability and super strength. Other than that though, you're fine. You can start now if you want, but Imma grab a second opinion from my friend about the extent of your powers and then I'll let you know if you need to change it. Good character though!

1C7F9852-C055-4329-B65A-141A8A9ED70A.jpeg
Eleanor Duval

Power:
Is capable of manipulating chemical substances (which includes generating them from her body, although it’s a lengthy and dangerous process). Although sounding almighty, she has quite the limitations to it. First of all, the more complex the chemical substance is, the harder it is to control. Secondly, she needs to know the chemical substance to manipulate it, as well as she needs a basic grasp of chemistry and physics to even employ her power. Her second power is much more primitive, but, as she says, it's much more useful - Nora's tears have healing properties, quite strong at that.

Weapons:
She possesses a stiletto, although she hasn't used it in ages. Mainly because her mindset changed.

Hunter or Abnormal:
Abnormal.

R.I.P R.I.P DeBigNasty DeBigNasty Your good to go elemental immunity would-be been overpowered because it sounds like you have a high pain tolerance already.and you already have weakness because we are in an urban city and your 25 feet tall so good luck with that other than that your still goos

R.I.P R.I.P
It is indeed an interesting concept. She also has to adjust her food if she is going for some specific chemical substance (for instance, if it is magnesium oxide, she has to eat food that is rich with magnesium to extract that element from it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back