• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Innocent Criminals OOC.

Main
Here
Characters
Here

R.I.P

Rules

.No godmodding

.RPN Rules still in tact

.No killing another character unless given permission

.No always hitting/dodging (Same as godmodding)

.No overpowered abilities

.Have fun

Hunter Positions

King:
The Government (No one.)

Queen:
Healer (No one yet.)

Rook:
( R.I.P R.I.P )
Rook's Lieutenant:
(No one yet.)

Bishop:
(No one yet.) ( Originally Mot Mot Has now gone rogue. Position is open.)
Bishop Lieutenant:
( Anarchy Up Anarchy Up )

Knight:
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.
Knight Lieutenant:
(No one yet)

Pawns: (Anyone)​

Last edited:
Anarchy Up Anarchy Up

Holy crud dude, that killing of the abnormal child... I know I should be horrified, and I am, but I’m also in awe of that little character building moment. It gives uria so much more depth. Kudos to you, that was intense and brilliant.

Hey guys, I was thinking of an organisation of people (Like The Fireflies from The Last of Us) to take form, meaning that there would be a rebel group working on taking down the current government. I wanted to get your guys' opinions on it to see if it's a good plan or not.

Anarchy Up Anarchy Up
Mot Mot
sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling
Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

(I was also gonna put Rook as a background character for now, so I could make another one. If anyone wants to interact with him, lemme know.)

Like the idea R.I.P R.I.P

I'm gonna out Uria on hold for a while--having difficulty catching up, but she may pop up again sometime--enjoy your rp guys!

R.I.P R.I.P yeah, that’s a cool idea. I think Mot Mot and I are already kind of doing that. So we could all meet up at some point and join each other, or something like that. :)

Tsutarji Tsutarji Shes all good so dont worry about it
Im prolly going to do a prison break if anyone is in search of conflict Cough cough it would be good IF! you want to make a new character or just love fighting!. Mors is thinking Rai was taken to another facility so just a heads up if your looking for battle. JUST A HEADS UP because i usually plan this With Anarchy and Rip But its gotten bigger and i need to include you guys now or make sure you guys are ready instead of saying OH MY GOD A DRAGON OUT OF NO WHERE that would be nasty to pick up. And you OFCOURSE are free to throw suggestions out there.(Cough i trust you will.) Go Teamwork.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling
Anarchy Up Anarchy Up
R.I.P R.I.P
MagicIsScience MagicIsScience
Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness
DeBigNasty DeBigNasty
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Users who are viewing this thread

Back