• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Innocent Criminals OOC.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I wouldn't mind doing something along those lines, but I need to finish up this thing I'm doing now, and I've no clue how long that'll take.

R.I.P R.I.P I was planning on joining and posting a cs either today or tomorrow but then I realized I don't know (or couldn't guess) the era or time of the rp. Is it modern?

R.I.P R.I.P Mot Mot I FORGOT I DONT GET NOTIFIED ON HERE poop..but yea ill post one tonight! If thats still ok for me to join then ill wait to be accepted :) Ill just need someone to give me a brief update on where we are

R.I.P R.I.P I actually have an idea for how I want her to be and if I could enroll for the queen position? If you want to pm me I can go over it with you!

The Darkling The Darkling m u s e m u s e You can talk about it with me if you want because i know Rip Through contacts, And i can accept you in the rp aswell RIGHT NOW the current setting is Modern its nearly night . What has happen so far is my Character Blew up a facility which holds lesser abnormals. Its been atleast a good 5 hours after so again not a good track of time but close to past sun downish? Late afternoon we can say. But yes its Chaos im eventually going to do a prison break so if any of you want to start from there you can. If you need more story to back up your sheet ill be happy to fill you in

ok friends here I come! Sorry im so late in getting my first post out there. Ill do my best to gently put myself out there but if anyone has any ideas for interactions please let me know!
Also A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. I can totally see all that, and Breya's need to want to help those she otherwise cant free from the government is strong but she also knows her boundaries. Because of her gift of Aura manipulation she probably feels like she could bring ease to Pandoras mind and at least help him a little while in the governments clutches. Id assume shes seen him many many times growing up while coming in to her mother for check ups. And she feels guilty for helping those who harm and capture others like her and feels her one job she can do for them is ease their pain.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf No offense, dude, but I'm... pretty sure Victor wouldn't be able to get any records off of Jason Walker, due to him being... y'know... from another world. ^_^'

Hmm... let's see...

"Dude in Trench Coat blows big building down." > "Inmates run like Hell, and get shot by Po-Po. Many die, and Trenchy's daughter stabs a kid in the back with an arrow to kill it" > "Trench Coat guy gets follower" > "Follower gets captured by Big Red and his sister" > "Big Red goes on rampage against some Hunters who have been knocked out by a Fairy, Wolf Girl, and Alien" > "Alien and Wolf Girl get in fight with Big Red. Not sure if ended in a draw, or if still gonna be going on"... and that's about all I've gathered...

Oh, and "Trenchy's also in fight against ANOTHER Big Red"... I think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back