• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Innocent Criminals (Characters)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
I mean, technically the death thing is part of who he is in each of 'em. :/

However, if it helps, he doesn't keep his memories of the events prior, so he'd be unable to seek "revenge" when he's not even sure who it was that killed 'em. ^_^'

And it may seem like he's immortal, but that would be saying he doesn't "Die". He does die, he just comes back, and feels the pain, which in many cases, could even render him unconscious when he returns. ;)

Of course, he doesn't abuse this, and acts like his ONLY life depends on it, regardless. ^_^'

Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels I know what you're saying and he's all good to go, but I really feel like dying and coming back to life is a bit too OP. You can have it if you want too though, because your other power(s) are alright.

What do you think Mot Mot ?

Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels R.I.P R.I.P If it had Resurrection abilities i'd say no. but hes good to go as i see it now. And Jack i think we might have to start putting out ejection rules so we dont have people constantly dying or holding up the rp. Not being a douche or anything but its just a suggestion because i know some people feel obligated to wait on their partner and when their partner doesnt come back its a problem. AND ColorfulCastiel ColorfulCastiel YOu can meet my character any time just make it reasonable OR plan it with me if you want them to meet a certain way. And when i mean reasonable i just mean just Do it.

ColorfulCastiel ColorfulCastiel Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels And btw this is not an ooc chat SO with that being said i noticed i never told you especially you COlor but For out of character chat GO HYA ---> Fantasy - Innocent Criminals OOC. <--- And dont worry its not your fault we didnt tell you
  • Ah, right, sorry! Thanks for the heads-up! Kinda figured since it's talking about a character, it would be accepted here, but you do raise up a good point. ^_^'

But yeah... the thing is, he does technically revive, but loses his memories from the encounter and still feels the pain from his death as a trade-off. Does this mean he's been rejected? <_<

Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels I'd feel better if he could die. So not a rejection cus i still want that but A revise. The thing that has been a trend in this rp is slow self regeneration so if you can somehow put that in the mix instead of that re zero type stuff (Without memories.) That will be fabulous because your already basically a ghost. You can literally sit in a corner and just be like pow You cant hit me or see me.

Mot Mot See, I would do that, if it weren't already part of who he is in the other RP's... y'know... the whole "Crossover" part. Wouldn't be a "Crossover Character" if he had the one key feature that made him unique stripped from him, y'know? <_<

And yeah, he does die. Just not forever. ^_^'

Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels You make a very convincing argument. Ill let you go through with it for now! but when i see it in Rp ill determine if it stays or not. ANyways your APPROVED happy hunting. (Cus your a hunter.)

Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels R.I.P R.I.P If it had Resurrection abilities i'd say no. but hes good to go as i see it now. And Jack i think we might have to start putting out ejection rules so we dont have people constantly dying or holding up the rp. Not being a douche or anything but its just a suggestion because i know some people feel obligated to wait on their partner and when their partner doesnt come back its a problem. AND ColorfulCastiel ColorfulCastiel YOu can meet my character any time just make it reasonable OR plan it with me if you want them to meet a certain way. And when i mean reasonable i just mean just Do it.
“Reasonable” “do it” i don’t know hahaha sounds pretty unrealistic if I were to do that, although this isn’t a realistic rp (please note I’m being a smartass more than anything, it’s my nature)

ColorfulCastiel ColorfulCastiel You know what. Your my new wife now. COngrats BUT in all seriousness just try to blend it. For such as we through a large vehicle at eachother me and A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. so it would make loud crash sounds YOu can be like "SOMEBODY NEEDS MY HELP." (<- DOnt do that.) But you get my drift?

Hahahhaha you’re too funny. I’ll kindly accept! You had a dope proposal! (Don’t marry people that say “dope” because they’re cringy sad people like me who look at memes all day okay like I’m looking out for the fam) I’ve got an idea, because Sahara lives/works through the earth so perhaps she could feel the damage being created. That could definitely work.
Mot Mot

ColorfulCastiel ColorfulCastiel It could work. Ill make it work. BECAUSE IM A GOD . in my imaginations and dont say that about yourself your fine. Plus memes are a great thing. BUt yeah thatll work. And all my proposals are dope except when im crying.

Appearance:

Name: Wilhelm

Power(s): The Living Tempest: Tapping into his anger and desire for vengeance, Wilhelm sends forth flames to destroy his foes. It serves as a way for him to maintain his calm in the face of overwhelming odds, but building up too much anger will cause him to incinerate not just himself, but any around him in a burst of searing flame.

Sentenced to Death: With a quiet prayer and a loud accusation, Wilhelm selects a single enemy and weakens them significantly for a brief period of time. Blows they deliver are much weaker, and blows delivered to them seem to have much more of a punch. However, their powers remain at their regular strength.

Manipulation of Flame: Wilhelm has limited control over fire.

Weapons: A Gewehr-43, modified to fit his needs, and a falchion. On occasion, he may given himself with a custom-made assault rifle or an old Winchester lever-action rifle. Regardless of what rifle he brings, however, he always has his falchion.

Hunter or Abnormal: Hunter

Position: Inquisitor, tasked with hunting down and dealing with particularly dangerous heret-, I mean, persons with powers.

Background: Wilhelm was raised in a family of soldiers, all which taught him that the best way to defeat the enemy was to embrace its ideas. He joined the army at a relatively young age, learning valuable skills and more importantly, discipline in intense situations. He remembered watching his friends he ripped apart or burnt alive by these so-called “innocents with powers”. He remembered the destruction that swept over parts of the world, and remembered the fire of hate that flared up within him. He joined the Hunters, and swiftly rose to the rank of Inquisitor thanks to his efforts at hunting down extremely dangerous “innocents” with the aid of powers he discovered he had.

Wilhelm invested heavily into several companies and countries that enjoyed a new time of prosperity, and sold “requisitioned” materials to further increase his wealth. Making use of immense supplies of money he used, he gathered a small army of like-minded folk, who hate the “innocents” as much as he did, and began to advocate a radical new ideology within the Hunters: the Puritan Movement. He favored a more violent crackdown on the “innocents”, believing them to be a threat to not just humans, but to human society and culture. So far, the ideology has gained only a small membership, but it grows with every passing day.

Other: Wilhelm is based heavily off the Witch Hunters and Inquisition present within the Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40k universe. I find his powers… a bit powerful in comparison to other characters, but I hope he makes up for it with his raw passion and dedication to the cause.

Also, I can't seem to post my image via phone, so I'll get to it tommorrow.

Last edited:
@MorgathosTheRussia I like your character, and your powers are fine, but I'd nerf your 'Sentenced to Death' thing so that it had a period of time on the opponent (Unless you mean that already and I'm taking it the wrong way.) But yea, you're accepted and can post whenever. ?

MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian R.I.P R.I.P Definitely nerf. I like your character. Well said stuff but unless your doing something like spores that make you tired or some stuff like that its not going to be reasonable. Its like the yugi oh card that turns my strong card attack into Zero.

images
1525540367421.jpeg

"You don't want to see what I look like. This mask is the only thing between you and true horror."

Name:
"You need not know my name."
Alexander Kendrick

"My age is nothing of importance to you."
Thirty One

Power:
"If I told you that, you'd have the advantage."

Power Nullification
The ability to completely render someones power useless. This power is passive, as any power that hits him does no damage and causes no pain, even if the power is something physical like super strength. The only way to fight him is through normal combat, using mind and body.

Weapons:
"I like to call this a 'Chainsword'."

A one sided sword with the blades of a chainsaw. When he holds the hilt's trigger, the blades move and make the spine chilling sound of a chainsaw.

1525541444346.jpeg

Hunter or Abnormal:
"I like to think of myself as a vigilante."
Abnormal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back