• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Innocent Criminals (Characters)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Appearance:
45011280381d511b023300451d58d786--anime-neko-anime-art.jpg
Name:
Ali Swift

Power:
She has the power over darkness and shadows . Which means during the day , unless theirs a shadow near by . She couldn't use her power but at night that's her playground , she can make the darkness around the enemy engulf him or her and causing her to be blind for while. She sometimes is able to make a scythe
Weapons (Optional):

She has a custom made katana that helps her be able to to control shadows better
Hunter or Abnormal:
Abnormal

Last edited:
Appearance:
a6a59209b459ce4b5931bd7d5771c890.jpg
Name:
Nero Swift
Power:
Light Manfestion
He's able to control light and heat. Just like his sister he has his weaknesses at night he is almost useless other than his heat which is determined by fire , if he can absorb fire in the day well just enough he's able to us fire attacks at night .

His light powers let him blind people and create weapons with light . Plus he can use light as a projectile but it can use up almost all of his energy

Weapons (Optional)
Two small daggers that help his boost his light blinding
Hunter or Abnormal:
Hunter

Hunter rank
5th rank
Apprentice to the rook
Bio
Nero and Ali used to be really close but one day hunters came for them , Ali fought them but when she was beat down by a rook , Nero begged him to let her go . The rook looked at Nero then he threw down Ali who ran away without staying beside her brother. Nero was left with the man. All alone so he just offered to be his apprentice

Last edited:
Appearance:
1489407750191792366.jpg
a9c01a31317a83931522d353d8cfa24e.jpg
Name:
Breya Nox

Power:
Regeneration: Able to heal self of all minor injuries with no scars but can take up to days to heal from more major injuries such as loss of limb and large open wounds, Aura Healing/senses: The ability to use her use of aura to find and mend injuries to others in the form of aura wavelengths that often leave the receiver feeling calm and at ease while wounds are tended to (As well as healing of poisons, infections and even mental instabilities).

Weapons (Optional):
Has not felt the need

Hunter or Abnormal:
Both

(If Hunter) Position:
Queen
Breya has managed to brush through life playing the "Albino" card. Her eyes which are able to see the auras of others are very sensitive and aware of her surroundings at all times, leaving to hide inside most of her early years. She claims that years of being in sunlight has left her practically blind and thus relies on her other senses to get around and leaves a cloth to keep maximum light out of her eyes. She was practically raised in the government facilities due to her mother being a doctor for the soldiers and at times undercover agents. And as an only mother she did what she could to provide for her daughter by keeping her powers a secret and instead trained her to use them secretly and without stirring suspicions among her higher ups. This led her to following her mothers line of work using the excuse that her moms was just the best of the best when it came to teaching medicine. When her mother one day didnt return from the lab the position was quickly handed to Breya when she was about 19 years old. At that time she was introduced to some of the more secret on goings within the medical facility, with people coming into her office with often strange and new injuries that couldnt be from just any normal mission. When one soldier spilled the beans during a healing session she was recruited to help heal those who were injured by the abnormal and to also help keep abnormals from dying in action when trying to be brought in. And in order to keep herself from being caught by her colleagues and even friends within the units she has to watch her fellow abnormals be hunted and taken in while she sits by and does what she can to survive.​

Appearance:
05e3530b61f3e6cb21dff9beb408e800.jpg

Name: Subject 006, Code: "Pandora"
Goes by the name Pandora

Power:
Demonic prowess- He's basically a super soldier, enhanced strength, speed, coordination
Berserker Mode- Suddenly super-enhances all of his abilities, is implanted with an unquenchable thirst for killing (NOTE: He has no control over when he goes berserk. It's up to the government to decide when this occurs ALTHOUGH if he is under extreme mental pressure he can activate it by accident)
Aspect of a monster- He has a thin, devil's tail with a pointy end at all times, but can also transform his hands into claws, grow wings, horns, and get fangs. (NOTE: the second, extra transformations are only visible/ accessible during Berserker Mode)
Demon of Chains- Can summon chains from the ground and use them as whips, ropes, lassos (wrapping around an opponent), and blades (they have daggers attached at the head of the chain so they can stab opponents).

Weapons (Optional): No weapons

Hunter or Abnormal:
Hunter (Government experiment Abnormal)
Position- Knight although his missions are largely decided by the government; he has almost no freedom of choice

Last edited:
R.I.P R.I.P Mot Mot ill also get my post up tomorrow, my weekends been really busy and just finished up and D&D campaign today so finally get a break tomorrow! Also A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. I could see some sort of relationship between our two characters in some way though not sure if she would have come out about being an abnormal herself to him or not

R.I.P R.I.P Mot Mot ill also get my post up tomorrow, my weekends been really busy and just finished up and D&D campaign today so finally get a break tomorrow! Also A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. I could see some sort of relationship between our two characters in some way though not sure if she would have come out about being an abnormal herself to him or not
Actually I see it too. Pandora was a child taken away from his parents when he was around 4 or 5 years old. He had his memory completely uprooted and changed to make him believe he was always with the government and they began to experiment with his powers, trying to see if there was a way the government could control them in some way. Throughout his youth, he was severely abused, physically punished for making mistakes and whatnot (you get a sense of that in my first post) and it more or less breaks him. Now that the government is ready to put him out into the field, Pandora (a new name given to him to rid him of his past), has become completely dependent on the government’s approval of him. He views the government higher ups almost as a father he desperately wants to show he’s worthy of having. Now in terms of your character, I have no doubt that they would have interacted with each other but your character’s mother I think wouldn’t let you talk to me, mostly because our characters developing a close relationship might pose a danger to you personally in terms not alerting the higher ups of your abilities. I also feel like Pandora would not be too keen to talk to you either. He’s very to himself and doesn’t like stretching the bounds of he’s allowed to do and what he isn’t allowed to do. I mentioned in my first post that the agents will even use jaywalking as an excuse to beat him so when it comes to what Pandora does, he is very unlikely to want to talk to you because he fears the agents might find this as grounds for a punishment. Your character might know a lot about Pandora but I don’t think he would know too much about you. He’s also pretty low on the hierarchy of Hunters because he’s only an experiment still largely dependent on what the government tells him to do. The Darkling The Darkling

Last edited:
Appearance:
32B11FAA-116A-43C9-8CD9-5CFA4896ED47.jpeg

Name:
Sahara Fae

Power:
Think of her as a gentler, kinder Poison Ivy. She gathers energy from the earth around her to heal herself or others, or even to attack someone with nearby plants or a tree. Unfortunately for her, she grows weak very easily if she strains herself.

Weapons:
Definitely the earth around her is dangerous if she wants it to be.

Hunter or Abnormal:
Abnormal; she’s a fairy, and she’s on the run. (I hope her wings are acceptable, if not that is completely fine :))

Side note: I’ll probably add another female later? Is there a gender needed to even out anything cause I also don’t mind RPing as a guy :)

ColorfulCastiel ColorfulCastiel you can have a tail and i wouldnt mind but you are approved And i dont mind if you do put up another character or play as either gender just let the creative rocket fly and if it needs a revise i wouldn't mind telling you the problem. (If its grammar dont ask me cus im bad.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back