• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Innocent Criminals

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Uria walked to a patch of gravel and laid the limp child's corpse upon it. She bowed her head and fixed her mask as she took the arrows from her pack and loaded one to the bow. She walked to the nearest lamppost and climbed upon it, crouching and balancing on the top as she aimed the bow effortlessly around the streets.

Every so often, she would shoot an abnormal that was covered in gravel and dust.
"13-0" she kept track.
She turned her bow and arrow to a street and was aiming at a male. She pulled back the wire, closed her left eye and....

"Rook?"

She lowered her bow and quickly jumped down, blocking his path as she held the arrow up again, this time, a lot closer to him.
"Where is father. And how did you get out."

From the collapse of the building, Uria escaped on simple injuries, small cuts and dust, and a simple flesh wound that had torn a part of her armour on her sleeve.

"I won't ask again"

She pulled the wire back farther.

( Mot Mot )

Rai followed the man, staying close behind him in the darkness of the rank tunnels. Now, she was glad that she had drenched her jacket in rubbing alcohol earlier, because she took it off and held one of the sleeves over her mouth and nose. As Rai walked, she occasionally stumbled or slipped when there was a particularly thick coating of god knows what on the walkway. She mentally cursed the sewers and plodded along miserably, placing all her trust in the hope that this guy - did he even mention his name? - knew how to get somewhere safe.

Desmond walked to the bathroom with the clothes in hand, yawning as he did so. He really needed to catch up his sleep, he was exhausted from the dirty cells, the metal beds that they had to sleep on and the stress from the entire prison break. What he wondered the most is who pulled it off? No one was out of there cells by the looks of it, so It had to be an inside job. Once he was finished changing, Desmond opened the bathroom door and walked back into the living room where Aya was sitting, smiling as he entered. "Thank you so much for this, you're a literal life saver." He would say, thinking that it was rare for a human to help one of his kind. "I know this is sudden, but I really need to get back out there. Before I was put in jail, I saw my uh.." He wiped his eyes a little and shook his head, letting out a small sigh. "I saw someone I haven't seen in a while.. And I really need to find them." He turned his expression to a happy one. "Do you have any form of contact? I found my phone before the escape. It's up to you anyway. I know I'm not the best person to be friends with because of my background.

Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness

Aya smiled as he exited, glad to see the clothes fit him. She waved her hand. "Don't worry about it. I can't even imagine what would happen if I was in that situation." She watched him curiously as he mentioned seeing someone. Clearly, whoever it was meant a lot to him. A bright smile popped onto her face as he asked if she had any form of contact. She had never been friends with another abnormal. "Yeah, I'd love to be your friend. You seem so fascinating and over-all a good person." She stood up, pulling her phone out of her pocket. After exchanging numbers, she stuck out her hand. "I hope you find who you're looking for."
R.I.P R.I.P

Rook growled a little, obviously sounding aggrivated. He hadn't felt angry in a while, but this was putting him over the edge. "Don't threaten me with your sticks, girl. What? No thank you? No 'oh hey Jason, thanks for saving my ass from a fuck tonne of weight.' Nothing! I'm sick to the back teeth of little shits like you treating me like I don't matter. Why don't you go and find out where your father is yourself? He's your family, not mine." Rook would say, pushing her aside and continuing to walk. The government had no Idea what they were doing, he had no idea what he was doing, they didn't even have a proper base in the city anymore. Maybe he should just quit himself, go rogue.

Anarchy Up Anarchy Up

Uria growled, being pushed to the side. She ripped off her mask as she dropped her bow, her hands curling to fists.
"Oi...OI!"
She tried to gain his attention as the anger built up inside her. Why would she say thank you to the man who helped the abnormals get out safely? They deserver to die. All of them.

She began to power walk towards him.

"Listen here you fucking bastard, I don't give a shit about you and your try hard get up. I need my father. So I can kill the bastard for putting us in danger. For putting you. And me. In danger. YES, Im looking for him for our sake, you stuck up little cu--"

She grabbed his shoulder as she stormed up behind him. She was caught mid-sentence when her hand glowed a small red under it as smoke began to escape the crevice between his shoulder and her palm. She stared wide eyed, not removing her hand.

"If you were looking for him for our sakes, then you wouldn't threaten me to look for him. Like I said, find him yourself. Oh and if you're wondering why your hand is suddenly heating up." He put his face right in front of her as he turned around, bending down slightly "Maybe because I told you. You. Are. An abnormal." He would say before turning back around. "Now piss off. I don't like you, you don't like me. So why are you even still following me?" he asked the rhetorical question as he got further away from her.

Anarchy Up Anarchy Up

Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness (Want to find out a way to keep them still interacting or go separate ways for now?}

His attitude pissed her off even more as she curled her hands. Her breathing grew quicker as she inhaled and let out a shrilling scream.

"I AM NOT AN ABNORMAL! YOU FILTHY SCUM!"
She began to run towards him, her mask hiding her face, yet underneath resided orange glowing eyes as she jumped at him, her hands in claws as she prepared to attack him.

"Hmm, I know it may stink but it beats having to deal with bullet rain." He took off his gloves as they moved through the tunnel. "Hey, Where did you come from back there?" He questioned his hands lowered to his side one gripping and holding onto his gloves. "You looked so frozen you're lucky." sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling

“I... came from the building across the street from the explosion. As soon as I heard the crash I ran down to the street to see what was going on.” Her voice was kind of muffled from the sleeve.
“I guess whenever I get overwhelmed or really terrified I have a habit of just, locking up...” she coughed, taking a deep whiff from the sewers, causing her to cough more.
“...I am really lucky that you swooped me out of there, though... I guess I never thanked you for saving me from that massacre on the streets. So thank you.” Rai smiled slightly.

“...So what about you? I know you came from the building, but how did you survive? Do you know what, or who, caused the explosion?”
She paused to think.
“Why didn’t you kill me when you had the chance, why are you helping me? I know you’re a.. hunter.” Her voice became quieter towards the end of the sentence.

( Mot Mot )

AS blunt as he seemed he just said it like it was nothing . "I caused the explosion." He kept moving . "I think its self explanatory otherwise first hearing of that static i'd slice you down where you stood." sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling
"To be honest when i put the explosives into the generator room i didnt think it would take down the whole building.. Hmm.. I guess i underestimated them and they ended up blowing up the foundation but before i set them off i gave myself a head start." He lifted up his mask and coughed inhaling the purtrid smells.

“Wait, what?!” She exclaimed “You set the explosives? But why?”
She was uneased by his nonchalant reply.

Rai widened the gap between them, but continued to follow closely, because she still had no bearings in these tunnels. She realized that he hadn’t killed her because of his “life for a life” honor code, but she was still slightly wary of him. As Rai waited for his response, she wondered where the hell he had been taking them.

He stopped moving dead in his tracks. "Why?.." He repeated her question to himself before answering. "Because im tired of being on the lower class just because how i am born.So i did it as step one in taking over. Thousands died, Majority Hunters and Officer workers, And Sadly its not enough to finish the job.For now it exposes the facility to the public as they mow down civilians thinking their Abnormals." He'd sigh before he continued walking. "It seems wrong to put innocents in a spot like that but they were the ones who form this thought of superiority over or constant war against difference." Stopping again he looked up. "Ill boost you up, and you get the manhole open." sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling

Rai considered his reply, surprised by his complex motive. Her wavering trust in him was strengthened once more, and a new respect took hold as well. She nodded when he finished, showing intrigue.
So he plans on taking over? A new rise of the lower class?
This could be good, something I can get behind.

She was boosted, and worked open the manhole, lifting it with straining arms. Rai shoved the covering aside with a grunt and climbed out, then turned and stretched her hand towards him, bracing herself against the edge.
“So you’re starting a revolution?” She asked, peering down into the man’s mask.

( Mot Mot )

He grabbed her arm and the edge of the exit as he was pulled up. "For now, But in reality im building a new Monarch. Just one where abnormal can roam without being persecuted by a hunter or killed.Of course im aiming to be leader, If nothing gets in the way, But what is there to lead without subordinates.Which is step two raising an army against the weakened empire. " Standing up he patted himself off and threw his mask into the hole showing that he isnt what he used to be . "Like said some opinions should spread and even civilians may join people like us." He looked around and the streets were quiet and empty, Not a single person around because it wasnt close but it wasnt to far from the site where everything occurred. "So what are you going to do now?" sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling

Rai looked at his face when he discarded the mask, she knew what this meant for him, and nodded to herself. She mulled over his question briefly, her eyes searching the ground as she thought.

Her thoughtful eyes snapped up to his only moments later, and she spoke decisively,
“I’ll join you. I trust you and I want to help you create this new monarchy. I’m just as sick of abnormals being regarded as criminals as you are. Hell, my own family turned me in with the cops when I was 8. I was just an eight year old And I was already a convicted criminal just because I’m an abnormal. I had to live on the streets ever since.” Rai’s fiery expression flashed with something sad, then returned to a stoic one just as fast.
“Anyways, I want to be one of your subordinates. If you’ll accept me.”

( Mot Mot )

He pulled aside his trench and pulled out one of the sheathed blades out of its sling, Grabbing the scabbard and holding it in her direction in and nodded. " I dub the Knight of the new monarch." Jokingly he said. He smiled to this decision and the iris of his eye turned red flooded with black around it where there was suppose to be white. It glowed with its natural aura and He looked at his other hand as he still held the handle towards her. Flexing it as if it was weird or something was returning to him.(If anyone reads this and is confused I reworked my character since there was a struggle with making another one and i thought it was also dumb to do.so edited the character sheet being filled with ideas. But dont worry he will naturally change into his new appearance so it doesnt seem odd in the RP Even though the rp is .. "Abnormal." Buh dum tss. And plus i thought of his old abilities and realized how quickly he will get smacked by rook and Uria. I need to provide a challenge if im going to lead.) " I guess im off the drugs, Finally." He closed his eyes to imagine the future at that second and he waited for her to take the sword. "This is new beginning. Take it, As a token of my gratitude." sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling

Last edited:
Rai was startled by the mans metamorphosis into a more sinister-looking and formidable being, but wasn’t scared. She hadn’t known he was an abnormal, and certainly wasn’t aware that there were ability-suppressing drugs.

She laughed lightly as he ‘dubbed’ her the knight, and eyed the sword in awe as is passed from shoulder to shoulder. It was stunning to look at. Her awe turned to delight when he Told her to take it. Rai bowed her head in a gesture of thanks and reverance as she gingerly took the sword from his hand.

Rai unsheathed part of the blade and grinned wildly as it glinted, black and menacing in the light.
“Thank you.” She breathed.

She frowned a little, and looked back up at him,
“I don’t think we ever introduced ourselves.”

He'd grin as she took the sword and he reached out his hand to follow her statement. "Yasuo, Yasuo Mors. Mors will be easier to say." He said as a greeting.He pushed the jacket over his one katana. and concealed his upper formal appearance. "I was Bishop, But thats going to change.. How about you?" He said looking at her with a curious face. "Whats your name?" sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling

She took his hand and shook it firmly.
“It’s a pleasure, Mors. My name is Li Raiden, but you can call me Rai.”
She let her hand linger in his grip before releasing it quickly. Rai smiled up at Mors, her one hand still holding the katana by the sheath like it was a precious treasure.

“It’s strange how I became your ‘knight’ before we even knew each other’s names, isn’t it?” Rai chuckled.

( Mot Mot )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back