• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Innocent Criminals

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aya blinked in surprise as his calm and almost casual response. She smiled slightly as his light laugh relieved some of tension she had been feeling. She gave a small nod as he then questioned who Biru was, and before she could answer the large mouth split into a wide grin. "It's about time you introduce me. I swear that's the longest I've ever gone without talking." Aya let out a sigh. Now that she didn't have to hide him it meant he would return his obnoxiously loud self. "This is Biru." Aya added softly as she turned around. The jet black hair parted to reveal the large grin. She could feel him stick his serpent like tongue out at Desmond before letting out a loud cackle. "It's nice to meet ya." Long tendrils of hair snaked out and wrapped around the male's arm, shaking it.
R.I.P R.I.P

The team maintained a constant barrage on the two hostiles, and soon would hopefully score some hits as they kept up the barrage. Wilhelm ordered Hammer 0-2 to Hammer 0-5 to move forward, equipped with heavy weaponry such launchers filled with tear gas and grenades. “Spread out and stay far from them!” Wilhelm shouted, “We need to keep them pinned down at all costs!” Like at the ravine, his men acted like machines, maintaining a constant barrage without emotion. Reloads were smooth and swift, movements like the pistons of a well-oiled engine. “Let our guns sing the songs of a new age!"

"Remove your skin from my shoulder at once, before I carve it off myself." This person had just came out of no where, but this didn't seem to affect the mask wearing individual. When the stranger had turned to some other people, they started opening fire on them, causing him to slam the large sword into the ground, blocking incoming bullets. "One at a time, one at a time!" he would shout behind the blade, waiting for the barrage of bullets to come to an end before he made his next move.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian
"I dont think they can hear me....great....if we get out of this I'm tearing that bitch at HQ's head off!!!" Victor turned around putting his back to the gunfire and shielded Alexia with his body. "Screw my job, this always happens when they dont relay my location...now bullets are tearing up my new clothes and...oh no wait I still have..." lifting a now broken bottle of whiskey up he growled and looked back at the squad. "Hey kid...when they reload...grab her and run for me....I'm too slow to get away after using my ability earlier..." victor was referring to him getting Alexis out of there. "And dont kill her, shes far too useful alive"

"Kid?" Alexander furrowed his eyebrows at the default name he had received from this male. They had just met and now he's ordering Alex around? No, that's not how it was going to work. "I'm not your babysitter." Alex would simply say and watched as they reloaded. He then pushed forward, quickly closing the gap between the hunter group and himself, driving the sharp end of the blade into one of there shoulders. "Say hi to your buddies in the ally for me." Alexander would say before holding the trigger down, causing the blades to rapidly move. Like butter, the arm came off, which made him back off behind them when he got the chance, unlatching the weapon from the gory scene "Got anymore lead for me, boys?"

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian

Sahara sighed softly in her sleep, her head lolling to the side. Deep down she felt better but in her unconscious state, she wasn’t able to acknowledge it. She was still sore but when she woke, she would use the earth to heal her entirely.
Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels
  • JasonWalker.png
    Walker would continue to carefully watch over Sahara, and their surroundings, until she woke back up.

"Back in the land of the living, now? You're one tough cookie, that's for sure... can ya stand?" he asked after hearing her stir back awake, before offering a helping hand. He'd help her in at least sitting up, while leaving the rest for her to decide.

Should she be in too much pain, she'd likely not want to completely stand up, after all... and he'd rather not make her uncomfortable.

ColorfulCastiel ColorfulCastiel

Mors looked at the knight from a distance and approached him. His demonic form disappearing probably is a good thing. Standing over him and hearing over his words looked at him still with the blunt straight face every agent defines him by. "You had a shot, But you wasted it on them." He said referring to the agents that control him. "I would finish you but i find no desire. Think about whats driven you to this moment and if you live and decide to switch sides youll find me under the rubble of facility prison." Mors arms turned to normal and he walked away shirtless. I guess the first stop will be a closed clothing store. A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

(Sahara wasn’t waking yet but it’s alright haha)

Sahara groaned in annoyance at the pain. “Thank you, but I’m not... a tough cookie as you call it, im shamefully weak.” She carefully took his hand. “How did I get here, did they throw me?” Sahara bent over a little to start pulling the bandages off her knees. Every bandage was removed to show intact and healed skin. Her wings have been in a constant droop but they were okay too. “And Mors, has he been captured? Is he alright?” She was worried for the abnormal. She always tries saving or helping others and he was her mission right now. “Nobody died right?” She asked hesitantly, not sure she wanted to know the answer. She looked at their surroundings, seems they weren’t too far from the fight. Her eyes turned a darker shade of green as she took in all the damage that was made upon the earth. The pink flowers in her hair had wilted slightly but only because she was too weak to keep them alive. The earthy crown she was wearing before was gone somewhere. She huffed in annoyance at that too, she’d need to make one later. And she needed a brush. She lifted her hand to rest on her head, this was all a mess.

Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels

The group quickly forms a circle around Alexander and open fire. The first of the heavier teams arrive, and set up heavier weapons like a .50 cal machine gun. "Surrender or die." Wilhelm shouts.

Ari sighed as she watched victor and the guy who seemed to be almost a kid were surrounded by a group " oh this looks bad " she whispered before she used her shadows and made some of the men end up misfiring their gun hoping a bullet or two would hit someone. As you saw them fire bullets your see shadows on the trigger and slowly killing the man by engulfing him.

Ari sighed then she stopped and tried to just hold some of the soldiers at bay so they weren't able to shoot their gun , the shadows had wrapped around their arms and hands preventing them to shoot ...but the main guy was unaffected.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
R.I.P R.I.P
MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian

Pandora's eyes had bloody tears streaming down his cheeks as he coughed up more blood. His heart felt like it was about to implode in his ribcage, his veins seems to be on the verge of popping all over his body and his brain felt like it was melting. He coughed up more blood, this time, it was black, saturated heavily with the toxic chemicals in his body.
"L-less than an h-hour..." Pandora wheezed. "P-please..." His body failed to move. The mere thought of trying to only brought expectations of pure agony along every ounce of his body.
"They told m-me... that I was g-going to d-die..." Pandora croaked, desperately hoping to get Mors attention. He suddenly fell into a fit of coughing, turning into a bloody mess. His very sweat turned black with the sheer concentration of toxins. Pandora's vision began to swim as he fought to maintain consciousness.
"A-anyone..."
Mot Mot @AnyonewhocanseePandora

Mors thought it was cruel to leave him bleeding but agony makes warrior in his book.Mors traveled back down town to his old apartment to put on cloths and pack up his gear. His home would probably be investigated but it shouldn't be problem. Mors felt unlike him as he wore no shirt his casual appearance was a habbit and he desired the feel of the a suit shirt. "Time to say goodbye to the old home."

Though a few fell, the unending, constant barrage would begin to take its toll on the heretics. The .50 cal let loose hot lead, while other men set up lighter machine guns on either side and focused fire on them. In the distance, the sound of a helicopter grew closer by the second. More and more men flooded the street or the surrounding area, cutting off ways to escape or setting up a flanking attack. Wilhelm endlessly fired his rifle and channeled some fire in with each bullet. Some men had the creative idea of bringing up searchlights to blind the enemy, and some prepared a barrage of grenades. Every man was now about 25m away from the heretics, who were exposed in the middle of the street with little to no cover. Wounds would be inevitable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back