• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Innocent Criminals

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Pandora was about to launch another frenzied attack before he froze. More abnormals... the agents stated blankly. Pandora spun and spotted 3 more abnormals that he could only guess were here to aid Mors. Pandora clenched his jaw tightly. No matter... he could just kill them all. He'll slaughter them all and prove that he's worthy of Father's attention. You will not be victorious... you are outnumbered the agents told him. Pandora refused. In his raging bloodlust, he refused to accept that he would fail this mission. The agents were mumbling inaudibly in the background which only cause Pandora to hesitate. He didn't know what to do. All he wanted right now was murder but fighting blindly might run against the agents' plans. Screw it. Mors speech went one ear, out the other.
"I don't need saving from anyone but myself. I'll kill you and the rest of them..." he said. The truth was, however, that he was desperate. Suddenly, a presence left him. The agents weren't just silent... they were gone entirely.
"What...? Hello? HQ?!" Pandora said out loud, raising a hand to his still throbbing head. His breath grew rapid. No... no way. Had they given up on him? Did they abandon him? It couldn't be possible... It just couldn't be. He needed them, he needed them, he couldn't live without them, he needed them. Pandora's fangs grew and his ears turned pointed. His back suddenly cracked open again, large spikes emerging down his spine.
"I... can't... I can't be alone... please... I promise," Pandora fell to knees, wimpering frantically.
"I promise I'm worthy of Father... please..." he muttered, tears welling up in his eyes. Then, Pandora fell silent. His widened, crazed eyes turned into slits as he slipped further into blind, desperate rage.
"You... this is your fault. All your fault... they left me because you... won't just DIE!" Pandora launched off the ground, soaring with his wings outstretched magnificently. He laughed maniacally.
"I know... I know what'll fix this," he said, clearly not thinking straight.
"If I just kill you... you and your friends. Then they'll take me back... and bring me home," Pandora said, mostly to himself rather than to Mors. Pandora then raised his hands as if struggling to pick up something heavy. Suddenly, a forest of chains rose from the ground, rushing towards Mors in an attempt to impale him to death.
"While you're busy dealing with my chains..." Pandora turned towards the other abnormals joining the fray. "I'll pick one of you off before you even have the chance to realize you were a target.." Pandora dove like a hawk going after prey, lunging straight for Sahara. He raised his hand so he could crush with the force upon impact.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf ColorfulCastiel ColorfulCastiel Mot Mot @Justin93Daniels
Victor dashed towards Sahara, kicking her out of the way. Pulling his arms up to block the attack. The ground beneath him shattering, making a crater as he looked up at Pandora, smiling as he held up his badge "those are my prey boy....." shoving the arm up as he put his arm back into place. "Cool your head off Pandora before I crack it open!" He warned knowing very well that pandora was strong, Victor knew that Mors was as well but he was no fool. "You arent alone in this fight, killing them would be child play, shouldn't we focus on mors?" Trying to get him calm and focused.

Last edited:
“We can be your home!” Sahara yelled to him, before suddenly she was launched off her feet. She tumbled as she hit the ground roughly, asphalt scraping her skin and making it burn. One of her wings scraped the ground and was already bleeding. She bit her lip against the pain, blinking slowly in confusion. She was not going to show her pain, no way. She wasn’t weak. She glared daggers at victor but appreciated that he basically saved her. She slowly rose to her feet, feeling blood run down her leg in strands. She wasn’t sure what to do, she looked at Mors, then to Pandora. She closed her eyes tightly and raised her hand at a tree from across the street. Slowly but surely the roots started lifting and uprooting. After a few minutes the tree was out of the ground and tilting to the side in mid air. She cried out as she brought her fist towards her, the tree flying through the air and towards Pandora.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Mot Mot

Pandora recognized Victor. Another hunter... suddenly, the agents reconnected. We've successfully evaluated your situation. Prompt Victor to assist you in eliminating the other abnormals Pandora felt... gleeful. He wasn't going to be left behind after all. The agents use his eyes to survey the situation so if he didn't recognize them, how could the agents?
"Mors... fine, I'll entertain your proposition as long as I can count on your help," Pandora replied but he didn't have time for an answer as a tree was suddenly being thrown in his direction. Sahara had his eyes now and quite frankly, he didn't care if Victor had claimed these abnormals as his prey. He was just living for the thrill of the hunt at this point. Pandora ducked, staying low to the ground and kicked off, leaving cracked cement for a footprint as he dashed under the tree and bee lined straight towards Sahara.
"My home doesn't need rats like you," Pandora said, in a sinister tone. His chains were busy delaying Mors so Pandora clenched his fist and swung directly for Sahara chest. A few broken ribs would be delightful to his ears. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf ColorfulCastiel ColorfulCastiel Mot Mot

Pandora recognized Victor. Another hunter... suddenly, the agents reconnected. We've successfully evaluated your situation. Prompt Victor to assist you in eliminating the other abnormals Pandora felt... gleeful. He wasn't going to be left behind after all. The agents use his eyes to survey the situation so if he didn't recognize them, how could the agents?
"Mors... fine, I'll entertain your proposition as long as I can count on your help," Pandora replied but he didn't have time for an answer as a tree was suddenly being thrown in his direction. Sahara had his eyes now and quite frankly, he didn't care if Victor had claimed these abnormals as his prey. He was just living for the thrill of the hunt at this point. Pandora ducked, staying low to the ground and kicked off, leaving cracked cement for a footprint as he dashed under the tree and bee lined straight towards Sahara.
"My home doesn't need rats like you," Pandora said, in a sinister tone. His chains were busy delaying Mors so Pandora clenched his fist and swung directly for Sahara chest. A few broken ribs would be delightful to his ears. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf ColorfulCastiel ColorfulCastiel Mot Mot
"Good...its better if you leave Mors to me anyways...if he cuts you he'd probably rip your blood from your body anyways..." dusting himself off before heading in Mors's direction. "Hey Mors! Your second in command was a real scream! Especially just before I ripped her head off to keep that pathetic look on her face!" Laughing as he started to pick his speed up going into a sprint. Busting through buildings as he went straight for Mors. Victor stopped, tossing a head at Mors's feet "sparky was a real scream!"

Alexis got into the comms channel "HQ, what are Victor's orders?" Having parked a mile away as victor had ordered to keep her at a safe distance.

"Good...its better if you leave Mors to me anyways...if he cuts you he'd probably rip your blood from your body anyways..." dusting himself off before heading in Mors's direction. "Hey Mors! Your second in command was a real scream! Especially just before I ripped her head off to keep that pathetic look on her face!" Laughing as he started to pick his speed up going into a sprint. Busting through buildings as he went straight for Mors. Victor stopped, tossing a head at Mors's feet "sparky was a real scream!"

Alexis got into the comms channel "HQ, what are Victor's orders?" Having parked a mile away as victor had ordered to keep her at a safe distance.
(Remember there's a frenzy of Pandora's chains also hounding after Mors :D Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf )

(Sorry I didn’t respond sooner, i was trying on my prom dress)

Sahara held her arms out, bringing vines up to grab Pandora’s arms before he could lay a hand on her. The vines straightened taut, like steel wire, holding him there. Of course he could always break free from the vine but not without struggling. She painted softly, wearing herself out from all this use of power she wasn’t quite used to. “Fine. Have a home with the people who want to throw you away, who tortured you, abused you for years. You realize how much of an idiot you look? A fool, that is all you are, blind to their lies. They don’t love you, they never will. They will throw you away or kill you like the rest of them when they’re done with you.” She was hoping to plant seeds of doubt within him but she knew he was hard to crack.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Pandora glared at Sahara. He willed his hand forward, slowly bringing it closer to her.
"You should learn to keep your mouth shut," Pandora said coldly. His hand continued to move closer to her neck.
"Here... let me be your teacher," he said with a devious grin on his face as he suddenly brought both his hands onto her neck in an attempt to strnagle her. Hopefully he didn't snap her neck. Pandora planned on watching her suffer for a while. ColorfulCastiel ColorfulCastiel

Sahara gasped as she felt the oxygen thin from her lungs. Hers once bright green eyes darkened to an emerald color. Her hands came up to claw at his hand, the vines withering away to nothing. Her wings flapped sporadically. I knew I was going to die when I came here! I knew it! She couldn’t help thinking as her lungs filled with fire and her head screamed in pain. She would have screamed but the only noise was a steady wheeze. She stared him down, knees trembling. Her body sagged beneathe his hands. She knew her eyes were bloodshot with the burn she felt from them. Her face was probably turning a hot red. I’m going to die here.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

In the countryside, there was beauty, birds, and plenty of blood. It was home to the worst that humanity had to offer and Wilhelm traveled here often to make sure they were kept to manageable levels. "For crimes against the people of Earth, you all are sentenced to death." an accented voice says. The voice and the sound of five rifle shots echoed through the ravine as five bodies rolled into the red-colored water below them. In the darkness stood a cloaked man, leaning on a tree with an old rifle cradled in his arms.
"Bring in the next group. Reload and get ready." the voice says. Five men with rifles corralled criminals with bagged heads and tied arms to the edge of the cliff. Fire, reload, corral, repeat. Fire, reload, corral, repeat. They worked like a machine, brutally efficient and emotionless. In the ravine, a few men performed sweeps over the bodies, delivering ax blows to the head to ensure each man was dead. And following that, more men came and hauled the bodies away to an unmarked, deep grave, where the sins of the dead would feed a new generation of vegetation.
"Sir, we have reports of possible riots and murders occurring. Our comrades have reported a former Hunter going rogue. What are our orders?" Wilhelm's second-in-command asks.
Forth from the shadows stepped Wilhelm, the nightmare of so many heretics given form. "Send a message to all Hunters on the high command's channel. Tell them that the Inquisitor is ready to help them if he knows where they are."

(Since I don't know who any of the Hunters are or where they are, I guess I'm just trying to figure out where everyone is)

Mors looked down to the head as the chains approached him. "What a mess you've made." A sigh left his lips as he turned his left arm into a heavy fist the same he used to take out the car. Slamming the head into a blood stain he made the same crater to throw off the chains with force. "Ex Bishop. Yasuo Mors, Ill remember the blood stain i ll make out of you later,But your in my way and im done fighting. I've seen enough." Mors arm turned into a whip again and grabbed on to the tree. He pulled himself and maneuvered around Cross flinging himself towards the knight. Getting enough air His arm immediately turned back to a heavy fist aiming for the waistline of the demonic knight. He now wanted the Abnormal with grass powers and this time he feels determined to not let this one die.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. ColorfulCastiel ColorfulCastiel

Mors looked down to the head as the chains approached him. "What a mess you've made." A sigh left his lips as he turned his left arm into a heavy fist the same he used to take out the car. Slamming the head into a blood stain he made the same crater to throw off the chains with force. "Ex Bishop. Yasuo Mors, Ill remember the blood stain i ll make out of you later,But your in my way and im done fighting. I've seen enough." Mors arm turned into a whip again and grabbed on to the tree. He pulled himself and maneuvered around Cross flinging himself towards the knight. Getting enough air His arm immediately turned back to a heavy fist aiming for the waistline of the demonic knight. He now wanted the Abnormal with grass powers and this time he feels determined to not let this one die.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. ColorfulCastiel ColorfulCastiel
The head victor had thrown was one from a hunter that Ari had decapitated earlier on. Dashing after Mors as quickly as he could. Going past him and planting a letter in his pocket before launching himself through a wall. The letter was letting him know that she was removed from the city and that she was listed as deceased. Victor made it appear that he was struck by mors and knocked away from him.

(Screw it, I’m gonna post hahahskdksk))

Sahara gasped loudly as she inhaled air. She fell to her knees, panting loudly at the acidic air. A sob tore through her throat as tears pricked at her eyes. She fell forward so she rested on her hands, her hair falling into her face. She shook all over, her wings hung limply from her back. She breathed shakily and slowly. She wanted to collapse and lay on the ground and just let them hash it out, she didn’t care if she got captured at all. Her vision swam before her eyes, darkness hiding along the edges. She had to keep herself awake, or she’d definitely have no chance for survival.

Mot Mot

Victor pulled himself from the rubble, walking towards Sahara, dragging a piece of steel rebar with a concrete block on the end. "Get up...." he ordered her as he reached down lifting her up by her head and throwing her over his shoulder. "He cant save you" glancing back to mors as he made his way towards the APC. Keeping his voice low so only she could hear "take deep slow breaths....as far as they know Paul Dora just broke your neck..."
Mot Mot g ColorfulCastiel ColorfulCastiel

Ari smiled as she walked into the city, " wow look at all this destruction " she whispered before she continues to walk in her armor and black scythe " so I wonder what's going on ahead " she stopped dead when she saw Sahara , something in her made her get slightly angry " Victor what happen " she asked then she looked at mor " did he do this " she asked before swinging her scythe producing a dark energy wave that flew at a building cutting it in half before she turned around and followed Victor

Ari sighed looking around then she gripped her scythe angrily before she followed them

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

“Please.” She groaned, “don’t kill me,” she mumbled, pawing athis back after she was tossed onto his shoulder. Her one wing tapped gently at the side of his face. “He didn’t break my neck, that’s obvious enough to see. I trust Mors, he just saved my life and here you are picking me up by my head.” She grumbled irritably. It hurt to speak but she pushed through the pain. Her limbs were heavy, there was no way she could fight him like this. She lifted her head to see ari and Mors, it took a lot out of her doing this but she did. “Mors didn’t do this ari, don’t dare hurt him, he’s good like us.” She called out, wincing at the pain in her throat. She sighed and began poking at victors back “you gotta carry me like this?”

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji Mot Mot

“Please.” She groaned, “don’t kill me,” she mumbled, pawing athis back after she was tossed onto his shoulder. Her one wing tapped gently at the side of his face. “He didn’t break my neck, that’s obvious enough to see. I trust Mors, he just saved my life and here you are picking me up by my head.” She grumbled irritably. It hurt to speak but she pushed through the pain. Her limbs were heavy, there was no way she could fight him like this. She lifted her head to see ari and Mors, it took a lot out of her doing this but she did. “Mors didn’t do this ari, don’t dare hurt him, he’s good like us.” She called out, wincing at the pain in her throat. She sighed and began poking at victors back “you gotta carry me like this?”

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji Mot Mot
Victor moved her so he was carrying her like a bride "quit squirming and act dead already before I actually am forced to snap your neck...." sighing and shaking his head "Ari....stay in the shadows until we get away from here, I'm being watched you fool" opening the Apc and climbing in Victor laid her down on Alexis's make shift bed. "I went kill you unless I have to, I'm going to go get a drink in an area that has been all but demolished, Ari you are more than welcome to join me.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back