• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Innocent Criminals

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I am not 'assuming' anything. Face it, we're all monsters who are capturing our own kind. Everyone knows it, nobody denies it. The government has us all wrapped around there little fingers. You, me and your father." he spoke bluntly, not hesitating to speak his mind. He didn't care about consequences, he just wanted to get his job done. "The sooner you accept it, the better."

She quickly pulled her bow from her back and aimed an arrow at the man's head, not letting it go....yet.

"I am not. An abnormal. My father is not. An abnormal. And if YOU are, I have every right to hand you both over. My Father is a humble, well trained hunter. He does NOT have those pathetic abilities. You need to watch your tongue. Or watch it be ripped from your throat!" Her tone was harsh as she lowered her bow, sighing and placing it back on her shoulder. "This was fun. But I've got things to do. Ta ta!"

"You're blinded by denial, little girl." he carried on walking, not caring if she shot or followed him. Jason just wanted this night to end. If he recalled, it was getting to that time when his squadron had to pack up. "This is Rook. I'll be arriving at the checkpoint in T-minus 2:30 minutes. That van better be ready, we don't want another one dying on us."

Soon, he got there, and handed the male over to the team of abnormal soldiers. "Get everyone in for the night. I don't want you lot slacking in the morning. Be at the office building 11 O'clock sharp. Or face consequences." he would say, banging on the van to send it off. "God, I hate this job." finally, he took off his mask, revealing his rugged looks and tied back hair.

His blades sheathed under his trench he followed across from the too. When his daughter wandered off he approached rook. "She many be childish but be light on her Rook. She goes through beliefs that i tell her otherwise she wont function properly with the truth. You know what she is." His arms dangled by his side looking towards Jason," And get along with her because if someday i am to die she is to take my place and my title rather than some filthy pawn."
He looked around for her and didnt quite follow her direction. So he stayed in place and turned back to rook. "Its Three in the morning, You better head home."

She walked away from the direction of the Rook before standing below a lamppost. She looked up, arched her knees and jumped up, grabbing the top and swinging herself onto the top as she looked over the streets. She inspected the movements to trace people. This is what she did whenever she did return to her Father. She kept out of the way, but worked for him.

'Come out come out wherever you are little abominations...' She looked around for any movements, tracking the ones she did see.

"I know I shouldn't be hard on the kid, but she's gonna learn the truth one day." Rook said, wiping the sweat away from his head from where he had been wearing the mask throughout the night. "And by the looks of it, I'm not sporting a good first impression anyway. Might as well keep to being the blunt asshole I am. You should head home too, we all need sleep." Jason slowly walked down the street away from the direction in which the van went.

He nodded and walked in the direction he thought he saw Urie walk in . Seeing her on a lampost he'd follow her where her eye sight was pointed. He looked back up to her and shook his head. "Urie how do you tell a monster from an innocent crowd." His eyes stayed focus on her.

She kept looking out to she streets, peering out over the lamppost.
"Easy."
She looked down to her Father. "They act too normal. The teenager from before. She wouldn't look a hunter in the eye. That was obvious."
She spotted movement from far away and in a fast reflex, grabbed her bow, loosening an arrow as it split through the air at tremendous speed, hitting a person in the back.
"Or in my case Father. I guess. If the person isn't a monster, they will stick to their guns. The monster always comes out" She jumped down and placed her bow over her shoulder.
"Its like pushing back the inevitable. It happens. And we can't stop it. Abnormals can't contain their powers forever."

"What you just explain to me is anxiety Urie. Though your right. Your wrong at the same time. Nothing is to normal and nothing is normal so how can you tell it apart? To confirm a monster you must get close to it or waste time watching from the shadows. Assume to quickly and you might aswell just be killing an innocent. Take that into thought. Its time to go home Urie." He said "Its three o clock and we need to rest inorder to see another day."

"Yes sir... According to that Rook you work with..no one is innocent" she started to walk ahead, a light skip in her steps as she looked back over her shoulder. "Its been a while since I've been home Father...still living in that scrubbed up shack?"

"Innocence is an illusion in my eyes, But there are people who've done nothing wrong and vary from monsters and abnormal that live out in the world. What i do isn't any better but what other choice do we have to cleanse the lands? We contain abnormal s to help them find use for their powers instead of wasting it away." Mors let out a long sigh before answering her next question. "That shack was where i was birthed, But No we live down town now close to the government building." He started walking along the side walk . "Come along."

TIME SKIP TO MORNING DAYLIGHT NEARING NOON. ( ABOUT 10 30 - 11 AM)​

And like clockwork, everyone was in the office by the time he said they should be there. Everyone in his squadron anyways. Jason didn't have to worry about everyone else's guys, because he didn't run them. "Alright, you all know the drill. No one hunts until after dark. During the day, you're all on scouting duty. Even I have decided to join you all this morning." Jason would say as he stood up, dressed in casual clothing. He wore a white t-shirt, black trousers and boots and a pair of sunglasses. "Don't get lost. I need you all back here for hunting hours tonight with information about the next abominations. Happy hunting."

With that, his squad left the building, beforehand spouting a "Yes sir!". Jason didn't quite leave yet, he decided to finish up a few paperwork.

----------------------------

Desmond woke up inside of a cell, his vision blury at first, but soon he sat up, looking around frantically. "Sarah. Sarah where are you?" he stood up but quickly realised that his foot was chained to the metal bars on the bed. "Damnit.. DAMNIT!" Desmond smashed his fist on the bed's surface, gritting his teeth slightly.

Meanwhile, Uria was sleeping soundly in her bed, relaxing in a T-shirt and shorts as her blonde hair tangled loosely over her eyes. She squinted her eyes and blinked vividly before yawning, sitting up in her old bed as she adjusted her eyesight. Rubbing her eyes every so often. She looked to the side and noticed her usual clothing and weapon leaning against the door. She groaned and pulled herself out of bed.
A couple minutes later, Uria was dressed, leaving her mask off for now as she headed down the stairs.
"Father?" She called out. Her voice was clearer now, less muffled, and more soft. Less threatening.

Mors woke up after four hours of sleep. His body tired he threw himself out of bed and up onto his feet to ensure he doesn't fall asleep again. Walking upstairs he check on uria and nodded with a small smile on his face to her sleeping. Within the next thirty minutes he prepared his cloths and showered. This was a daily routine even when he came into work later .he woke up early to perform it everyday ontop of other chores. Getting out the shower he slipped into dress clothing like black dress shirt with black dress pants and ofcourse the shoes. He left the tie for later and rolled up the sleeves to his liking . Still being a breathing animal he needed to eat . He started to cook. Egg, Ham , and a side of toast. He even made a plate for uria setting plastic over it to maintain the heat because at the time it was about 9ish. He ate watching the news. Nothing new except the kills they had made have spread over media as murders and announced a serial killer. Oh the gossip . Mors didn't complain he just continued to eat . Coffee finished he placed four sugar cubes in a cup and filled only a quarter of a quarter with creamer. Pouring the coffee in he stirred and sipped leaving to the side after. 9 45 He started to clean whipping down the table and vaccumming the carpet so he didn't have to handle it when he got home. After he finished it was 10 25 and he had grabbed his tie. He looked to the stairs to his name being called and straightened his tie . "Good morning Uria , There is some food for you on the table."

She tilted her head, looking to the table at the food. Father was definitely acting more normal and casual than ever before. Uria looked around for anything different and presumed to walk down the last of the stairs. She began to adjust on her mask, making her speech muffled again.
"Where you going?"

"Work. Where else? And talk off the damned mask indoors your not hunting yet." He'd tighten his tie around his collar and fix his collar over it grabbing the mug by the handle and sipping from it. "After you finish eating hurry up and get dress. Your coming with me." He picked up a satchel and looked back at her. " You have thirty minutes. " He looked at his watch and timed it. After he set his katanas by the door which was set in a case to look like a telescope. He waited and grabbed a seat by the kitchen table.

She looked at him confused. Was he being serious? Uria stood there, staring at him, her mask still in place and her hunting armour still on. She walked to the table, picked up the plate of food and placed it on the side.
"Not hungry."
She turned and grabbed her bow at the bottom of the stairs, checking the wire and arrows as she cleared her throat.
"I won't be staying long again, father. You know I have other places to hunt."

He finished the rest of his coffee and sighed. "At least look civilized. Its daylight meaning you no longer blend in and try not to make a scene." He slung the case over his shoulder and approached the door. "And it doesn't hurt to train a little in the facility.that man yesterday could've taken you down easily. It just so happens rook was there." He opened the door and walked out.

She huffed under her mask. "Rook shmook. Stealing my fun. What a douche." She didn't care about sticking out like a sore thumb, that was usually the reason she swapped from city to city-citizens felt too pressured. "Train in the damn facility." She shook her head and walked out, slamming the door and turning to the building as she hoisted herself up to an outside window ledge, jumping up again and grabbing another until she reached the roof. She dusted herself off and watched her father walk to where he was heading. "Who uses side walks anymore?" She began to run and swiftly jump from roof to roof, towards where the facility rests.

He looked up to see Uria doing what Uria does. He shook his head and kept walking. The facility was only Fifteen minutes away and guessing rook would be there too. He stroked his chin looking up as he walked. "Maybe i should have her fight rook in a test run." He questioned and nodded about now he was only a few steps away from the door and as he opened it he watched her catch along.

She stopped and looked down as she saw the hatch being unlocked, she crouched on the edge of a roof and jumped off, her arms out wide as she looked down while falling, aiming one leg lower as she came close to the ground. She pushed her arm forward and landed with one knee and fist to the ground as she stood and dusted herself off. She hid her proud smile behind her mask, she may be annoying but BOY was she proud of the things she could pull off. She walked through the door and bowed her head to her father as a thank you.

From being in the facility so often her whole life (or so she thinks), she learnt to never speak inside the facility, it wasn't her duty to do so. Speaking in the facility out of line to Uria is equivilant to speaking to a Mafia leader without being asked. She waited for her Father to walk in front of her, she stood tall and protected.

He walked to the elevator and pressed the button. Coming down people unloaded and one eyed him as they walked by. Mors's eye followed them aswell a but he remained calm and walked into the elevator ." Come Uria." He pressed the 20th floor button and waited. He then took out his phone and dialed rook as he waited listening to the boring sound of elevator music .

She stood next to her Father. This couldn't have been more awkward. A fully suited hunter, all in armour, a cloak, a mask and weaponized, next to a very smart business man. Uria hated this part. She hated the music part the most. 20 floors of listening to a little jingle made of musical bells. Usually, she would have done her best to ignore it, but something was on her mind today. She quickly grabbed her bow from her back, loaded it and loosened the arrow into the speaker, creating a small spark as the music drowned out, making sure she didn't hit anyone that may have been in the elevator as she did so. She then placed the bow back over her shoulder as one person turned their head with others, but said "Not one for jingles?"
Uria turned her masked head to just stare at him as the male then quickly turned his head back around.

Rook was working through papers, his right hand doodling away at the writing. He looked bored out of his mind, but he needed to get these done before the deadline. "Fucking papers." Rook spoke aloud, his voice booming as he was the only one in his office. Looking down at his phone, he heard it ringing, a picture of the Bishop popping up on his screen. Clicking the answer button, he twisted around in his seat, one elbow resting on the side of his chair as he spoke. "This is Rook speaking." he would say in a rather dull, bored voice.

Bishop held the phone up to his ear and eyed Uria by his side as she sent an arrow into the speaker. He muttered "That was my favorite tune.." And after immediately went attention towards Rook. "Rook, How do you feel about sparring with my Second right now?" His eyes looked around to the people who had there head turnt because of Uria. He didnt care but eh They'll talk about it later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back