• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Innocent Criminals

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
She continued to look forward until she heard her father speak. She kept her eye forward but a grin rose under her mask. 'My turn' she thought to herself. This is a training she knew would be useful.

"I'd feel like I have more pressing matters to deal with right now. The King has me through the roof with paper work and I'm stressing out about the deadline." Rook answered to Bishop, a strong sigh escaping him as his other hand was occupied with writing stuff down. "These are the little things that no one appreciates. My men cause way too much damage to city property when they end up fighting, it pisses me off because I'm the one stuck with paying bills and sorting out which money goes where."

"Ill take care of your paperwork if you do this Rook." He looked down to his seconds grin and look back up as the elevator door opened "That abnormal yesterday was something and im not to sure about here abilities. Which is why i call upon you to help her. You dont have to go rough just knock her out or something like that."

Uria followed after her father as he walked out the elevator, her footsteps booming. She kept her ears sharp. 'Knock me out? Yeah right. Lil handsome chap has nothing against me.' Uria thought to herself, bringing up the memories of the past events when she stopped walking briefly. Replaying the part of when the male abnormal had looked her in the eyes. 'Sar?' She whispered to herself before walking after her Father again.

Rook shook his head, sighing aloud as he gave in. It sure as hell would have been better than being stuck inside all day. "Alright, fine. But you've gotta do everything in my paperwork. I don't want anything being left over." Rook spoke, standing up to his full height. He didn't bother putting his mask on, he only had casual clothing on.

1523114745850.png (This is what he's wearing)

Desmond looked down at his hands, his memories flickering back to his childhood. His sister was the only thing on his mind. All these years, thinking she had been killed, then she appears out of no where like this? It all didn't add up. Maybe she wasn't his sister, maybe he imagined it. All he knew is, he had to find out for sure. Desmond waited for the guards to come to his cell. They unlocked the chain on his leg and put cuffs on him, the bright orange jumpsuit being ruffled as they dragged him out of the cell. "Walk, maggot." one of them said, causing him to grit his teeth in anger.

She strolled into a small, somewhat shabby convenience store and tucked her baseball cap lower over her brow. She pulled out the small bills and change from her pocket and counted her meager budget for today's meal, only $7.40. Sighing, she picked out the few things that could sustain her and not break the bank at the same time, then checked out and walked into the city streets, heading for the park. The sun was hot, and she sought shelter under one of the trees. She devoured her small lunch quickly, making sure to eat every single crumb.

After the meal, she glanced around to see if anyone had been watching her, then pulled out a small, outdated phone. She pressed the button to turn it on, but it only flashed a picture of a dead battery before shutting off again. She glanced around once more , then pulled out a small, bent copper wire and stuck both ends in the charging port. The electricity streaming from her hand into the wire completely filled the battery. It lit up quickly and displayed the old home screen. She grinned and swiped around on her phone, finding the phone app. Her deft fingers swiftly typed in a number and hit call.

She waited.

Last edited:
( sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling That was a good post, but you need to make a Character sheet before joining. The sheet can be located at the very top of the page, named "Characters". Other than that, you're golden.)

( sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling That was a good post, but you need to make a Character sheet before joining. The sheet can be located at the very top of the page, named "Characters". Other than that, you're golden.)
Oh sweet, sorry about that. I'll only be a moment.

"Deal." He stopped infront of the elevator and looked at Uria. " Meet us. Were heading down to Floor Negative Two." He closed his phone and went back into the elevator pulling Uria along with him . The elevator was empty this time with only just them and the floors counted down . As soon as it reached 1 It kept going down.

Raiden quickly and discreetly completed her phone call and tucked the device away. Then, standing and stretching, she headed towards a shabby, run down building that harbored rodents, and the occasional squatter.

Rai scaled the rotting wooden steps until she reached the lofty, dilapidated penthouse. She pulled her small cobbled-together computer from where it hid beneath the floorboards, then put her fingers near the charging port and booted it back to life. While she waited for the ancient piece to click and whir itself on, Rai observed the ominous looking building across the way. She didn’t know why, but the building gave her a sense of uneasiness whenever she looked at it.

Rai shuddered before looking down at the small screen of her noisily humming laptop. Her fingers flew across the keyboard, and she set to work.

Uria was confused. Her father seemed so set on this battle. Like his work depended on it. She stayed in the elevator as she heard a small notification noise from her wrist. She pulled up her wrist and clicked on it as a small blue light appeared. She read the message carefully as she inhaled and turned to her father. She waited for her chance to speak.

( sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling I'll have my character escape the jail soon, so it'll give you someone to interact with.)

Rook stood slowly from his seat, the rest of the office empty as he made his way over to the two elevators. He saw that one of them was going to the minus area's. It was probably Bishop and his daughter, so he took the other one. Once it arrived, he pressed the -2 button and felt the elevator descending. "Why do I have to fight in the morning.. Guess it beats paperwork." Rook would mutter to himself as the boring music played.

Mors waited for rook by the elevator. He looked towards Uria "SOmething on your mind?" He said standing and waiting for her to answer

She shook her head. She knew exactly what would happen. She was alerted that some prisoners were on the move to different areas of containment. But if she spoke out now, the disrespect she'd gain could be colossal. It also wasn't her job to be under a title. "Prison Guard" wasn't a name she wanted. She stared forward. Waiting for Rook.

Rook got to the floor he wanted, his footsteps booming before the doors to the elevator even opened. He had to duck underneath the doors to fully get out, looking around the lit up training room. "Alright, here I am. Where are we doing this?" he'd ask Bishop, looking around the room. There were multiple sparing rooms, so he just needed to know which one they were battling in.

Bishop pressed the button to open the door to sparring room 2-A . Nodding to them "Get in." He'd say as he stood by the window to look into the sparring room. "Start whenver you two are ready/"

Uria walked in slowly and stared at Rook as she clicked her hands, curling her fists and bending her legs slightly to balance herself. She curled her hand towards her to taunt him.

Rook walked into the room, silently eyeing the woman down as she stood in her position. He brushed off her attempt at taunting him, but not underestimating her in any way. Instead, Rook cracked his neck, doing small exercises and relaxing his bones before he fought with his expression the same as ever.

Bishop closed the door and watched from the bullet proof observing window. His hands behind his back as he admired closely "Begin when ready." He said through the com of the room.

Uria bowed her head forward in respect. Before turning her body to face the wall and kicking her leg up and sideways to come to contact with Rook's chest.

Rook moved his arm in front of his chest, taking the blow without budging an inch. He was like a brick wall, tough and hard to move. Rook took a step forward after her kick, grabbing her leg in mid-air as she was descending. With a full twist of his body and a loud grunt escaping his mouth, he threw her back towards the wall she came from.

Mors nodded as they were distracted he pressed the locking mechanism on the door so they couldn't escape. The door didnt even make a sound but it remained solid. Bishop knew rook would be able to bust it down but might aswell put an obstacle to hold him back. Walking away he stood by the elevator and slung the telescope case down. Opening it he put on his trench and armed himself with his weapons of course hiding under his trench. Looking down to the case now empty of his equipment he would see the explosives he had packed and a mask. His appearance would probably be obvious but in time he knew it would change from the stress over his head.. Until time passes he is to rely on his eyes. Closing the case He put the mask over his face and slung it over his shoulder where he roamed down the hall of basement 2. To the power room.
36c5aa59ee17d4db34b07a87f5506643.jpg
Anarchy Up Anarchy Up R.I.P R.I.P

Uria used the throw as an excuse to push herself off the wall, angling herself back to him as she jumped off the wall, grabbing his neck on both opposing sides and attempting to twist it. She hadn't noticed a single thing that her father had done. All she notices was a small burn mark that had melted her armoured glove.

Rook was distracted for a second at the bad feeling in the air, his eyes moving back to the door just as the girl was about to grab his throat. 'Wait a second..' he would think, using one hand to hold the girl back. With the other hand, he tried opening the door, but to no success. "What the fuck? He's locked us in." Rook's eye twitched, what was Bishop doing? Locking them in when they're the only people here until night?... 'That bastard!' Rook pushed the girl backwards, his fist pulling back and launching towards the locked metal door. The door creaked and dented outwards, so he dragged his fist backwards again and repeated the action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back