• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Infinite Seed OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yes? What are you trying to get at?
Since seeds are related to one's persona, do other living beings that have personality have the capabilities of using their own? I'm talking about animals, monsters, and non-human races.

Since seeds are related to one's persona, do other living beings that have personality have the capabilities of using their own? I'm talking about animals, monsters, and non-human races.
Okay. Got it. Technically no. The goddesses gave the Seeds to humans. No other creature or race has access to it. Though since you're asking. I would assume you want a non-human race to play?

Okay. Got it. Technically no. The goddesses gave the Seeds to humans. No other creature or race has access to it. Though since you're asking. I would assume you want a non-human race to play?
Not non-human...but rather, ambiguously human. That's the idea of a character I've been thinking. It's somewhere on the lines of someone that only exists in folk tales, but is actually a real person...AND EVERYONE IS FUCKED.

That sounds like an interesting concept. A mythical creature of sorts, but human, like a wendigo?

Not non-human...but rather, ambiguously human. That's the idea of a character I've been thinking. It's somewhere on the lines of someone that only exists in folk tales, but is actually a real person...AND EVERYONE IS FUCKED.
I am gonna need details.

I am gonna need details.
Okay so...

What I have in mind is that this guy is something of a myth to a lot of people. It is said that whenever he appears, it is an omen that bad things will happen to those unfortunate enough to see him. He is basically a grim reaper clad in knight's armor...who also happens to be an insane ravaging monster of a man that kills those who he sees as evil. In fact, he isn't classified as such, but more on the lines of a "natural disaster". He cannot speak either, his dialogue goes on the line of "▂▂▃▃▅▅----▂▂▃▃▅▅■■■■ーー!!" But despite his insanity, he does have some form of intelligence. He at least knows when to restrain himself at times when it's not about killing. He even knows how people are feeling and can empathize them.

As for his Seed, it's an Arms type which has the potential to evolve into a Weapon type. It appears as a sword. Wielding it grants the holder MONSTROUS LEVELS of resilience. Basically, it makes him somewhat hard to kill, but if taken enough damage (which is A LOT), he can only be knocked out. Second is that it gives the user some sort of aura vision that determines who is evil and who is not.

Third is every time the user swings his sword, it grows bigger by one inch. With enough swings, the sword can become so big that it becomes capable of fully bisecting one's Castle Type Seed (except it's high end variants). Fourth is that every time the sword is stained with blood, it's cutting power increases exponentially to the point that it can, and will, cut even the most toughest of materials, which means that no matter how tough your defense is, as long as it's not MAGICAL, it will cut through regardless.

Finally, and this is the most important part, because he awakened his seed at his dying moments, his seed prevents his consciousness to fade. In essence, behind all of that armor is a walking corpse, little flesh and a lot of bone. This technically makes him a zombie, and because of that, he is very weak against holy-based magic. Even a simple healing spell or a health potion can hurt him.

And that is all for my character. What do you think?

Okay so...

What I have in mind is that this guy is something of a myth to a lot of people. It is said that whenever he appears, it is an omen that bad things will happen to those unfortunate enough to see him. He is basically a grim reaper clad in knight's armor...who also happens to be an insane ravaging monster of a man that kills those who he sees as evil. In fact, he isn't classified as such, but more on the lines of a "natural disaster". He cannot speak either, his dialogue goes on the line of "▂▂▃▃▅▅----▂▂▃▃▅▅■■■■ーー!!" But despite his insanity, he does have some form of intelligence. He at least knows when to restrain himself at times when it's not about killing. He even knows how people are feeling and can empathize them.

As for his Seed, it's an Arms type which has the potential to evolve into a Weapon type. It appears as a sword. Wielding it grants the holder MONSTROUS LEVELS of resilience. Basically, it makes him somewhat hard to kill, but if taken enough damage (which is A LOT), he can only be knocked out. Second is that it gives the user some sort of aura vision that determines who is evil and who is not.

Third is every time the user swings his sword, it grows bigger by one inch. With enough swings, the sword can become so big that it becomes capable of fully bisecting one's Castle Type Seed (except it's high end variants). Fourth is that every time the sword is stained with blood, it's cutting power increases exponentially to the point that it can, and will, cut even the most toughest of materials, which means that no matter how tough your defense is, as long as it's not MAGICAL, it will cut through regardless.

Finally, and this is the most important part, because he awakened his seed at his dying moments, his seed prevents his consciousness to fade. In essence, behind all of that armor is a walking corpse, little flesh and a lot of bone. This technically makes him a zombie, and because of that, he is very weak against holy-based magic. Even a simple healing spell or a health potion can hurt him.

And that is all for my character. What do you think?
Okay, so this guy is insanely OP. You will need to seriously nerf him and make his Abilities specific to keeping him alive. The idea is to become stronger through journeys. Also, how would other characters interact with him.

The base concept is fine, but it needs some adjustments.

Hold on I'll be going back to he drawing board, I'm actually having a busy day as I thought

Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread @Neo Alice Thanny Thanny Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Topless Topless
I am truly loving the characters so far. Even the concepts.

I told Topless I will allow up to three characters, so if you want to make more, go ahead.

I very much agree. I am loving the character designs and concepts as well, and look forward to seeing them in action! I think I will stick to the one character for now (I have another lying in wait but am unsure if I am willing to commit to two for now), though it may change.

Also, now that I have a bit of a moment, I have edited in the art for my character and was wondering about meetup potential for our characters. Mine could have been alone at the start or together with someone, and I personally would love to have her tag along Xcelgamer Xcelgamer 's character to learn a bit more about combat, as Odette's power is not exactly centric to fighting but rather to the prelude or the aftermath. Having her learn self-defense would--I hope--be fun development as well as an interesting bond not often seen in roleplays.

Let me know if this is possible, Xcel. I have no problem choosing to have Odette strike out on her own either, but wanted to give the option. =)

I am so down for that, I was thinking of making her Alias be the one woman army and teaching someone would definetly be new territory for her

Sweet! I think that would be awesome then. The One Woman Army sounds like an excellent alias for her, as she is exactly that, it seems, and it would be an honour to have Odette learn how to bash heads in from the master. o7

Considering her seed it's super fitting because of the fact that hers has about 10 changes in total. But yeah she won't know how to exactly train Odette since this would be her first time doing something like that

I will just start with one, but might add more in the future.
You may add another character at any point.

I love the planning you guys. I will work hard to try and give you guys the story we can all enjoy.

Also, I have a solid plan for the starting sequence. I will get to work on it when most of the characters are completed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back