• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Neo Alice Neo Alice Thanny Thanny @Xcelgamer Topless Topless

A world much like any. People living as best they can in a place where things just seem to want them gone. A story is but one of billions, but a story of one can move a nation. Ones choices can effect the world in unimaginable ways. A single persons decision can save or doom millions. What choices are good or bad? That is not for us to decide, but watching the journey as it unfolds is part of the fun. What tales of adventure will these people tell and what amazing sites will they see? Only time will tell.

Clouds decorate the sky above the Nation of Motarian. Situated on the eastern coast of the continent. Flowers bloomed freely as the early times of spring had begun. Leaves just barely budding on trees and animals getting to work on the new day as they endlessly prepare for next winter. Children roamed freely on the streets within all kingdoms and villages. The times good, both economically and socially. The people had no reason to fear a thing. That was until the government posted flyers.

The entire nation was warned in a single week. An unknown enemy was traipsing through the kingdom. The marched on from the western border, leaving nothing but ash and stone in their wake. Thousands killed in the span of merely a few days and untold numbers more in the week it took to spread the word. On this poster was a request for all able bodied people to join the army and fight for their kingdom. However, some chose not to heed the kingdoms call. Some forge their own path and march for no king. Only they decide their true path.

Jason and Annabeth
a75f9103777548f9c810692ebca55587.jpg
EWni6IMU0AEh3NQ.jpg
Sitting on a wooden bench in some back water village was a man dressed in his own custom soldier regalia. His coat hanging from his shoulders, each medallion and chain in place. He sat with perfect posture, looking about the peaceful town. Laying in his lap was a girl. Pink hair and bags under her eyes that made her look rather sickly, dressed as a nun. The man stroked her head with his gloved hand as he glanced about the thoroughfare. People going about their normal days. Shopping at the market and traveling about to friends or loved ones. Being an odd pair, it was not shocking when they recieved the odd glance or see the occasional people talking secretly, ever so obviously about them as can be deduced from pointing. However, he did not seem to notice. He simply sat there, stroking the hair of this woman who seemed to be a sickly nun without a care in the world.

Eventually the nun started to stir. The mans emerald hues eyes fell upon her with a sweet smile "You're finally up. Have a pleasant nap Annabeth?"

The girl rose to a sitting position next to him and gave a groggy nod as he hands wiped her eyes to waken herself further. When she showed her eyes, it only furthered her sick like appearance. Her iris a sickly shade of gray. She took a moment to glance about, her hands folded delicately into her lap. She then spoke in a soft, almost shaky voice "Where are we now Master?"

"A small village about 500 miles from where the last reported sighting of the unknown army was seen. Given how slow news travels, I am guessing they are not too far from this village. Maybe a day or two." He took the time to stand and fix his uniform from where she slept on it. After that was fixed he gazed down the main street towards the direction the invading army would come. It was merely a long stretch of plain. After a moment of thought he turned his gaze back to Annabeth "I think we should set up shop down the path and just outside of town. We can protect them from there."

The woman stood up as well, keeping her hands clasped in front of her. She stepped just up to his side "Forgive me for asking, but why are we here? Our skills are more inclined for defense, so coming without an offense focused partner was foolish on your part."

"I'm sure they will come. If not, we can just hold out till they get here." He laughed a happy, jovial laugh. Drawing the attention of most of the villagers. Subtlety was never his strong suite.

The woman sighed and shook her head "You never think these things through."

The man stopped, immediately adopting a more serious tone as he looked down the path "If we don't protect this village, who will? Th ed army is at least a week away. I am here. What point is there to having these gifts if I can't use them to defend innocent life?" Annabeth wanted to say something, but couldn't. He was right. They needed defending, but a strong defense was only going to go do far. A visible worry came to her face. Then his hand fell on her head. She was a bit surprised as he started to rub her hair. Looking up at him, he held a strong, caring smile "Don't worry. I am sure more will come. We just have to hold out till then."

As much as his lack of thought annoyed her, Annabeth admired his blind trust in good. She looked at him as he seemed so bold in his claims. Taking a leap of faith in the general good of humanity. Specifically, the good in other seed users.

With their plan in place, they moved outside of town, situating themselves between the village and the incoming army only two or so days away. Many of the villagers leave, but some feel oddly safe. Maybe it has something to do with the massive Cathedral that just appeared outside of town, but who knows.

Marie-Anne & Mikael

A few weeks ago…
d85dd1a5238f9af34ca3c1681eb4ff70.jpg

They changed their blood stained clothes and went right to the volt, lots of jewels and relics not to mention pure gold ingots and coins rested inside. How are we carrying all this stuff? Said Marie-Anne nervously, they didn't have the time nor the opportunity to make several trips. "We need enough to keep ourselves safe... more than we can carry." She saw Mikael's hands and then her own, they weren't exactly a pair of bodybuilders capable of taking much out of here.

Mikael laughed and watching her pump her cheeks in retaliation only made his laughter louder. "Hahahahahaha, ok, ok, i'll stop." He hugged his stomach, it hurt to have such a nice laugh, something he had a lot time without. "Don't worry, Sally. Now that I’m yours I have new capacities." He blushed at the same time she did, finally saying he belonged to her had a new sense of true than the many times he had said so before. "Watch this."

As Mikael opened both arms he turned into a book, floating in front of her. His pages passed until he reached the Ars Armadel Chapter, in a flurry of golden butterflies al the material wealth stored in the vault was sealed within its pages. "That’s amazing! " She clasped her hands, marveled by his new abilities. It would take time to get used to it but now they had all the time in the world to explore this new life as Seed and Master. She would need a new appearance and hopefully this book had a way to help with that.
Current Date…
__beatrice_and_ushiromiya_lion_umineko_no_naku_koro_ni_drawn_by_aluce__917550649c31aa29cdfe4872ece3a676.jpg

Mentions: EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Since she borrowed the appearance and name from the protagonist of her favorite book things went smoothly, her mesmerizing beauty made subtlety impossible but the best hiding spots are always on plain sight. They left the luxurious carriage they were using for travelling when a giant Cathedral appeared out of nowhere, blocking the entrance to the village. "What in the…"

"heavens." Interrupted Mikael, he hated when she cursed, especially in front of a church. He cleared his throat, taking on the nerve to ask the question. "D-Don’t you think this is a sign?" His cheeks turned red as he tried his best to keep all nervousness inside. "Why don’t you call the officers?"

"Eh? Ah… Yeah, ehehehee." She blushed as well, hiding her look by turning her head. "Zepar! Furfur!" A pair of golden butterflies appeared and took the shape of the love demons.

Furfur Zepar.png

"You called on us, Lady Beatrice?" They were already up to speed on how to refer to her in this form, as it was imperative to keep her true identity hidden. "Oh! What a wonderful Cathedral, Zepar!" Said the red haired demon. "Yes, indeed, Furur!" Answered the blue haired demon. "Could it be that you two are ready?" They all entered the Cathedral, the power of love mitigating any devilish perception on this specific moment. Both demons direct the ceremony until the time comes for the bride and groom to say their vows, they decide to sing a song that expresses their love to its fullest:

"You may now kiss the bride." Finally spoke both demons after she song was over, smiling proud of these two that had gone through so much in order to get this far

And so they did, kissing in front of the demons and the goddesses to seal their union until death tears them appart.

Last edited:
Rio Serrano

Talking to an old shopkeeper of a village about a job he just finished up helping him with a group of thugs and an extortion racket. That was troubling him ever since these attacks have started. He wouldn't do something like that in times like this, we should try to help each other more
at least for now. "Thank you, young man, for bringing back me and the other shopkeepers' coin are you sure all you want in return is just want this old dagger and a small meal. I'm pretty sure they're older than me. "Rio examines the dagger a little smiling at the writing on it and seeing that has been taken care of. Before turning back to the older gentleman.
" Yes, I do it is stuff like this dagger and a good push that I've been on this journey. So I am more than happy to just have this. Thank you again for your help while I was here. I best be on my way don't want to be late." As he starts walking away from the counter the old man speaks up again."Be careful I heard that there was a thunderstorm last night but there was not a cloud in the sky ". Rio laughs at hearing this." Thanks for the warning I will keep that in mind." He exists in the store and out of the village. Heading to the neighboring one where the next attack was to happen. Going past a small campsite he visited last night with a bunch of shallow graves away from it.
There was no way he would not be there for the chance to get a look at whatever it was causing all the trouble.

Walking into the village stopping to grab some supplies before he heads out to meet this unknown force. Once he finishes getting all the things that he thinks he needs Rio sets up just outside the village on a nice little rock. Throwing a cloak on himself while he waits to see who else will walk out of the village. Trying to read the writing on the dagger he got from his last job to pass the time occasionally looking around to make sure he knows when someone is coming. Seeing a Cathedral in the distance he thinks why is it there and not in the village and he will probably head there after sees what he can get from the dagger. "Ooh well".Putting the dagger in his mouth and pulling out his notebook to help him read what on it.

Ocarina

Heavy boots on cracked road, heavy breathing inside beaked mask, thick black coat even under the hottest sun. That's what the villagers impression of Ocarina, or at least the figure clad in the weird outfit she had been asociated with. Most people even still thought of her as a male due to the respirator inside the mask twisted her voice to the point it sounded like the hoarse voice of a man. She didn't mind that though.

It had been almost one month since she lived in the outskirt this village, she's currently in a personal quest to seek a super rare mushrooms that can produce potent healing substances. It's a parasitic mushroom called the bleeding angel and while it used to be common throughout the kindom it had been overhunted during the times of war to the point it's now could only be find in the edge of Motarian. She already found a few and would try to cultivate it but with the arriving rumour of a new incoming threat she might need more of it soon.

"Doctor, want some potatoes??" Ocarina was walking through the market when a kid's voice call her over. Yes, the villagers simply called her 'doctor'. A skinny boy stood behind a stall full of potatoes, his wide toothy grin brought a little smile to her face behind the mask. She knew the boy, he was the village's annoying brat who also likes to help his parents sell potatoes.

"Sure thing, Mudro. I do love some nightshades." The doctor took out a gold coin and showed it to the boy. Mudro's eyes widen at the sight of it, not everyday he could see a gold coin, he mostly dabble with the bronze ones.

"How many potato can I obtain with this much? If you can answer correctly this coin will be yours." Ocarina was in a good mood so she wanted to tease the boy a bit. Mudro desperately trying to calculate the amount using his limited fingers but he soon gave up and replied with a different answer instead.

"All! You can take all the potatoes here, doc!"

The boy's answer made Ocarina bursted out laughing, from the outside it seemed the doctor was cackling uncontrollably. She pat the boy's head with her gloved hands and pressed the coin into his palm.

"Clever answer, boy. It's not about the number. Tell your father to send the goods to my house. He should know the location." Leaving the boy to rush towards his home, Ocarina was now left wondering... what should she do with this much potatoes?? She was caught up in her own acts and now left with an overabundant of foods that she didn't actually need. Maybe it's time for her to practice making some moonshine, the recipe should be written somewhere in her notebooks.

She left the marketplace and continued her trip towards her house in the southern outskirt of the village. During the trip she couldn't help but look at the massive cathedral that suddenly appeared just outside the village a few days ago. She was curious of it but if there's anything she actively avoid all this time, it would be church. So she restrain her curiousity and just headed towards a wooden cabin placed next to a lake. The cabin's front door suddenly opened by itself when Ocarina arrived.

"I'm home, Tabby." Ocarina's arrival was met with a low growl echoing from the house's basement, she gently rubbed the wall.

"Sorry for making you lonely, I got a few more patients than usual." She stripped the black outfit and changed into her more casual attire, a simple loose white dress. She then threw herself on the sofa and immediately fell asleep from exhaustion. A massive tongue emerged from the basement and spead a blanket over her body. All curtains were drawn shut, the fireplace was suddenly lit up and the front door was closed. Creating a comfortable environment for a nap.

Warg

While it may be peaceful for now, the village has yet to experience distress when flyers are plastered all over the walls and poles that indicate an upcoming invasion. The people chose to pretend that things are going smoothly, except for some. In the midst of all this however, a mysterious cathedral stood outside the village. Nobody knows when it was built, some assumed overnight but find it impossible for something this big to be built so quickly.

As the villagers make their way back to their homes, a couple of them would feel their shoulders hitting against something that isn't there. Regardless they would ignore it...not knowing that what they got hit from is an imposing man clad in dark gray armor, invisible due to the cloak he is shrouded. Enter Warg, death has come to Motarian. He stares at the cathedral, sensing something ominous even from a far distance. Between this and the flyers he had read, he knows what is about to happen...and what he will be doing next.

Warg makes his move to the cathedral, not a single person feeling his deathly presence. Once he has exited he village, with no one around, he remove his cloak to reveal his armored form in the open. Looking up once again at the cathedral, Warg makes his move.

"The time for slaughter is cometh. Be best if thy watch from the top of the house of thy creators. May it's death bell ring upon the coming of thy enemies."

Odette Hemmings (with Allison Julianne)

Odette peered out from her olive-tinted cowl as she observed a fresh, practically untouched poster, one of many, her green eyes shining within the very slight shadow. an incoming threat, mysterious foes, and a dreadful future awaited all of them unless the force can be blown back, or redirected. This was the first time she had heard of an invasion within Motarian's very borders, perhaps because of her sheltered life as an initiate in a convent, but she did not hold much of a face of surprise and interest as much as a stony countenance, the same as that of her companion. The girl read through the flyer without a trace of emotion shown, but what went on inside her head was of a different story. She was worried. What if this strange new war involved her? What if it involved her convent? No, it was not a matter of "what if" as much as "when will it." At the going rate, given the expanse of the kingdom and how close this village was, it was merely a matter of time.

This led into her desire to learn more about how to protect herself, protect those dear to her, and to protect the country. Her companion, a beauteous young woman ten years older than she was, was among the best fighters she had ever seen, a consistent yin-yang of restraint and revelry. Odette approached her companion and nodded towards the poster, expression unchanged.

"We are close to the border," she murmured in a soft contralto, looking up into her companion's eyes if they met, "but even still the messengers have had their work cut out for them for getting this far in five days, on horseback or otherwise. There may yet be enough time before the attackers get here. What do you think, Teacher?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back