• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Infinite Seed OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I like that. Though if you go this route, you will need some good manipulation techniques as your attacks will be basically nonexistent.

If you go that route it would maintain one shape, but have a lot of strong Abilities.

I can go down a physical route to cover my weaknesses, words first and force if necessary. Where are my aerobics and swordsmanship teachers at?!

I too had a question: is how young or how old are you planning our characters to be? I have thoughts for a younger individual here, with the potential for an older individuals in their 50s coming in later.

Ok scary thought but since it's a limiter and consider I'm making the intervals 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, Allison must have massive raw strength if she's able to swing around Ida the massive hammer with 19 and less of her of her strength

So do we just carry our seeds? Or do we summon it?
Seeds can be constant or summoned. It is fully up to you.
I too had a question: is how young or how old are you planning our characters to be? I have thoughts for a younger individual here, with the potential for an older individuals in their 50s coming in later.
Any age is fine. People awaken at different points in life.

W.I.P
View attachment 896737
Name: Ocarina Flareweck

Alias:

(Optional)

Height: 5'5

Seed Name: Tabby the Mimic

Seed Appearance:

View attachment 896738

Seed Type/Types:
Guardner/guardian

Seed Abilities:
As a very large mimic, Tabby naturally poses high strength and endurance. His kick is able to topple structures and his tongue can be used to grab objects. Tabby can plants himself into the ground to make himself looks like a regular house and even change the appearance of his outer skin to match the environment. A colorful concrete house in the city, a worn down cottage in the swamp etc.

• Object mimicry: Tabby can produces copy of objects that he had ingested before. He will needs the right material and some time depending on the size and complexity.
  • The Maw: Tabby has a hidden circular maw in the middle of his body that can crush anything that fall into it.
  • Gastronoxious spray: Tabby can drain the inside of his stomach as a wide area spray attack. By default this means he will rain down his stomach acid but he can also consume a large amount of concoction to give his spray different effect.
  • Unshelled form: When Tabby is heavily wounded and a lot of his flesh is exposed. He will abandon his disguise all together, becoming faster and more ferocious.

Personality:

Background:

Extra:

Theme Song:

(Not required, just fun)
I just wanted to give. You props. You found a way to keep it in one form and still get the mimic qualities you wanted. I am very impressed.

Ayy, thank you. I do try to frame his skill as less walking house and more of a gigantic eldritch snail.
It works quite well. You managed to keep him strong, but give him good weak points that can be exploited if you are caught slipping. I like where this is going.

Hmmm so I'm thinking that as she gets more powerful, Ida also gets more unique. Starting with a spinning face, to an open face plate with electricity, at 60 percent it essentially gets boosters making it faster to swing. At 80 percent it increases to about double it's size and at 100 percent it fuses to her arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back