• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Infinite Seed OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Castle seems to be more fitting since I imagine the house would be more defensive oriented. Is it fine to have it moving?

She's a hot fire mess and is the type to ask questions after the fight if she remembers why she punched someone

I myself am considering a Territory-type Awakened individual, one detecting changes of mood or, in rarer situations, thought as changes in colour hovering around the individual that only she can see. I have been basing this off of synesthesia and empathy, so it could make for interesting interaction between characters. Range depends on focus, 10 meters in an area centered on her if unfocused, and if pinpointed to one individual able to detect mood and thoughts as two distinct silhouetting halos.

For this character I was wondering if this overlapped too much on Territory > World. I can limit it a bit more if this seems too powerful.

She's a hot fire mess and is the type to ask questions after the fight if she remembers why she punched someone
I see. Then make her weapon a sort of psuedo limiting device. Mind of I throw an idea?
I myself am considering a Territory-type Awakened individual, one detecting changes of mood or, in rarer situations, thought as changes in colour hovering around the individual that only she can see. I have been basing this off of synesthesia and empathy, so it could make for interesting interaction between characters. Range depends on focus, 10 meters in an area centered on her if unfocused, and if pinpointed to one individual able to detect mood and thoughts as two distinct silhouetting halos.

For this character I was wondering if this overlapped too much on Territory > World. I can limit it a bit more if this seems too powerful.
Can you give me specific details on how she could use the information gathered? I am assuming she would be like a watchtower for the group?

Can you give me specific details on how she could use the information gathered? I am assuming she would be like a watchtower for the group?

I could see her as playing a sentinel/watchtower role, someone who can gauge a room and find out whether or not people are out for blood. If the room is fiery red out of bloodlust or anger, or blue out of being sullen, or yellow with excitement, she can play a role as a spokesperson as well, benefiting herself and her party by diffusing or augmenting situations as a silver-tongued diplomat or merely an instigator.

I could see her as playing a sentinel/watchtower role, someone who can gauge a room and find out whether or not people are out for blood. If the room is fiery red out of bloodlust or anger, or blue out of being sullen, or yellow with excitement, she can play a role as a spokesperson as well, benefiting herself and her party by diffusing or augmenting situations as a silver-tongued diplomat or merely an instigator.
I like that. Though if you go this route, you will need some good manipulation techniques as your attacks will be basically nonexistent.
Hmm, how about I make it a gardner/guardian? I was thinking the house is actually a mimic shaped like a house.
If you go that route it would maintain one shape, but have a lot of strong Abilities.

What if the hammer has fazes. Each face opens up depending on how lost she gets into emotion. This leads to a slow build to her max power and limits her until it gets there.
Hmm sounds good in that case could I use a high end weapons seed?

I like that. Though if you go this route, you will need some good manipulation techniques as your attacks will be basically nonexistent.

If you go that route it would maintain one shape, but have a lot of strong Abilities.
Yeah, I think I will settle with this. I want to give it personality. Is it a regular or high end?

Yeah, I think I will settle with this. I want to give it personality. Is it a regular or high end?
I switched it up. You can just pick up the high-end you want if you want one. You only need to ask for a rare Type. In this case you would have Guardner as your basic and pick up the High-end you want.

Ok cool so what does a High end weapon give?
The High end weapon type is a non-skill based type. Calculation requires a user to think about what skills to line up in what order for maximum effect. A Weapon type is merely wielded and gives maximum effect. Abilities are just bonuses. Make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back