• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Infinite Seed OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
A

Also, i assumed the cathedral was open to everyone to enter, as a it was supposed to be a sanctuary

Well yeah, i say abandoned because they haven't notice them yet xD and they aren't looking for a fight
Also, it is open, but performing a ceremony inside what is basically another person's soul seems....off, right? Lol

Also, it is open, but performing a ceremony inside what is basically another person's soul seems....off, right? Lol
It's also a Marriage Officiated by the Demons of Love (Neutral Demons, of course, not evil ones)

So it gets weirder the deeper you think about it

Wed inside a soul which is a building to a soulmate who is a person and is separate from the prior mentioned soul? What is this? Vegas?

Do not worry. If our knight that is shining armour goes afoul, I and my steroid-jacked teacher and anger management coach will back you up.
Joke is on you, no steroids were involved just lots of training and diet.

Guys I'm gonna need your character's alignments if you don't mind. Preferably from the DnD table.

Speaking of Chaotic Neutral while she does fight for the little guy often it's more out of personal satisfaction of a good fight rather than helping th

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer , what are your thoughts for an opening? If our characters know each other and migrating, it will probably be directed by you and not me, as Odette is more of a mirror and not a go-getter as much as I wish her to be.

I would say that she has been trained on how to defend herself, and has defended herself so from people two times and large animals twice as well, though never people with weapons before Auntie Allie. She is still a greenhorn.

Well considering the army is approaching and we probably have heard about that and so this will be essentially Allison seeing Odes potential and what she can do

Topless Topless EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy

I'm just imagining the dark night opening the door by kicking it a saying something like "Surrender you evil monsters! Feel the justice of my sword"

And then seeing a couple kissing, a pair of demons clapping and throwing rice/confeti

And a Knight and his nun just completely clueless xD

Topless Topless @FastasyDoctor

I'm just imagining the dark night opening the door by kicking it a saying something like "Surrender you evil monsters! Feel the justice of my sword"

And then seeing a couple kissing, a pair of demons clapping and throwing rice/confeti

And a Knight and his nun just completely clueless xD
Hehe

And then to confuse him even more, a buff woman and her mirror apprentice accidentally come in and just start training

"This is the weirdest wedding I have ever heard of."
*raises finger*. "But you have heard of it."

Well considering the army is approaching and we probably have heard about that and so this will be essentially Allison seeing Odes potential and what she can do

I forgot to reply to this. I am very much for this. Would you like to start the post or shall I?

I forgot how late it is that neck of the woods. Have a good night! I'll see if I can get something started.

I apologise, but I am going to bow out of this roleplay. Thank you for the opportunity, all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back