• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Infinite Seed OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Neo Alice Neo Alice Thanny Thanny Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Okay guys. I hope your characters are coming along smoothly. Again, if you have questions, ask them.

Also, I was hoping you all had suggestions for the start of the rp. How would you like our characters to come together or any other suggestions you may have. I will take them all into consideration.
Well the thing is that there's no plot whatsoever regarding on how we are to meet, just the background and lore of the world

What is your objective for us exactly?

Eeep hmm...yesh
Welcome then.
Well the thing is that there's no plot whatsoever regarding on how we are to meet, just the background and lore of the world

What is your objective for us exactly?
There is an underlying story. Part of it is an invasion. I was planning to make them meet when they all are defending against an invasion, but you won't know what is invading or why. That you have to discover.

I was asking if you wanted them to go as a group or alone. It's up to you and what you want done with your character. As I said, you choose your path.

Okay, give me the details you have so far.
This is the general idea

Hmmm so I'm thinking that as she gets more powerful, Ida also gets more unique. Starting with a spinning face, to an open face plate with electricity, at 60 percent it essentially gets boosters making it faster to swing. At 80 percent it increases to about double it's size and at 100 percent it fuses to her arm.

This is the general idea

Hmmm so I'm thinking that as she gets more powerful, Ida also gets more unique. Starting with a spinning face, to an open face plate with electricity, at 60 percent it essentially gets boosters making it faster to swing. At 80 percent it increases to about double it's size and at 100 percent it fuses to her arm.
I mean that's super interesting. It keeps her anger issue thing, but she has to learn to control it to get the hammer best suited to the job at hand. It's quite unique actually. Give 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 something cool like buffs or other forms and you got a badass weapon design.

ooh yes, additionally i was thinking that currently she can only go to 50 and during the rp she can get up to 100. but then i'd have to something for every ten percent

ooh yes, additionally i was thinking that currently she can only go to 50 and during the rp she can get up to 100. but then i'd have to something for every ten percent
Perfect. As for 10 percent, give it something relatively simple. Since it is her least angry. Maybe add additional fire or burning damage?

I was thinking of making the head go metal as in it's base less than 10% it's just a full wooden mallet

Welcome then.

There is an underlying story. Part of it is an invasion. I was planning to make them meet when they all are defending against an invasion, but you won't know what is invading or why. That you have to discover.

I was asking if you wanted them to go as a group or alone. It's up to you and what you want done with your character. As I said, you choose your path.
We could all meet during the invasion

I'm not against stalking Ocarina Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread a bit tho 7u7

Are you trying to stalk someone in a plague doctor outfit but just don't have the words when you meet them? We can help. Here's my card. --Odette maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back