• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Infinite Seed OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
It's in between both of those, Because Ida is meant to be a massive hammer that not many can use let alone lift, especially in its more powerful forms

Considering her seed it's super fitting because of the fact that hers has about 10 changes in total. But yeah she won't know how to exactly train Odette since this would be her first time doing something like that

Ten different changes means ten different milestones to beat you . . . after dozens and dozens of failed attempts, of course. I am assuming that the training will be about dodging and taking hits. No training pots will die tonight unless they hold rupees or other monetary units.

View attachment 897168

I want to use this as one of the forms but I'm not quite sure where to put it

That looks to me like an 80-90%. Good punching power, lots of weight, and potentially convertible like a RWBY weapon -- this looks like it would make the wielder be a menace to fight if they can lift it with some sense of ease.

I am looking forward to all of this! I am especially eager to see what the good Doctor has in store for us after seeing the dragon character sheet they used a bit ago.

Ten different changes means ten different milestones to beat you . . . after dozens and dozens of failed attempts, of course. I am assuming that the training will be about dodging and taking hits. No training pots will die tonight unless they hold rupees or other monetary units.

That looks to me like an 80-90%. Good punching power, lots of weight, and potentially convertible like a RWBY weapon -- this looks like it would make the wielder be a menace to fight if they can lift it with some sense of ease.

I am looking forward to all of this! I am especially eager to see what the good Doctor has in store for us after seeing the dragon character sheet they used a bit ago.
Yeah that's about what I was thinking for it with the head fusing to her arm at 100, also the scary thing is she currently only has access to about 50%

I already hinted that I would make another character once I got the first one developed a bit.

Also, I wish to see your character's interactions.

Hmm I think at the start that along with only willing/able to go to 50% is that with her abilities she can only use one part each so for example while at 20% she can ignite the head on fire but only then and can't use it in any of the other modes

Thanny Thanny
Also Odette may have some difficulties since to get more of her seeds powerful abilities, Allison needs to get angry so Oil Canvas may detect her anger a lot of the time

Agreed, and with Odette's unfortunate case of mirroring emotions both girls will be angry together for much of the time, I think. I do not often play anger. This will quite likely be interesting.

Oh yes but surprise it gets worse. Thanks to Allison having to control her emotions both of them will be stonefaced and not show much emotion to others

We shall be the frumpiest stony-faced fighters out there, then! Huzzah! Thankfully I can choose to emulate other people as well, but your character may always be the first potential selection.

EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy I think I may have thought of how to fix my character. The myth surrounding him will remain and it will go somewhere on the lines of "he appears to tell neutral aligned people of what will happen if they do something bad and disappears. If the people does something good, they will be rewarded with blessings from the "Heavens" while those who do evil will be slain by him". This myth will also serve as some sort of an Aesop for being careful with their actions.

As for his Seed, it will remain arms, but the high end one will be replaced with the rare body. It will still be a sword that still grants him the power to see through people's auras to see if they are good or bad or neutral. Thing is, the sword can only harm those of the evil alignment (the darker the aura, the more gruesome cut it will leave on the poor sod) while those of the good alignment will not be harmed by it (as in it will only pass through them). Neutral aligned is dependable on the shade of their gray aura.

It's second ability is that the sword can become stronger with every blood stained to the point that it can cut the hardest materials like butter. Rather than growing in size, the sword can unleash a beam with its strength depending on the amount of blood stained. Doing so will lose the effectiveness it had (and as well as cleaning it off the stains).

Third is that the sword has a string of cloth which serves as an invisible cloak and can also be used to flail his sword around despite the weight.

Lastly, having the rare body type seed, since he had awakened his seed just seconds away from his death, his consciousness will not fade, making him a walking corpse with his armor now serving as his own. Because he is undead, like before, holy-based attacks can hurt him in addition for those of the evil alignment be the only ones who can harm him while those of the good and neutral (again depending on the shade) will not leave at least a scratch on him.

Will this work? I also happen to have a second character in mind, but I'll think about that for later once this guy is good to go.

EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy I think I may have thought of how to fix my character. The myth surrounding him will remain and it will go somewhere on the lines of "he appears to tell neutral aligned people of what will happen if they do something bad and disappears. If the people does something good, they will be rewarded with blessings from the "Heavens" while those who do evil will be slain by him". This myth will also serve as some sort of an Aesop for being careful with their actions.

As for his Seed, it will remain arms, but the high end one will be replaced with the rare body. It will still be a sword that still grants him the power to see through people's auras to see if they are good or bad or neutral. Thing is, the sword can only harm those of the evil alignment (the darker the aura, the more gruesome cut it will leave on the poor sod) while those of the good alignment will not be harmed by it (as in it will only pass through them). Neutral aligned is dependable on the shade of their gray aura.

It's second ability is that the sword can become stronger with every blood stained to the point that it can cut the hardest materials like butter. Rather than growing in size, the sword can unleash a beam with its strength depending on the amount of blood stained. Doing so will lose the effectiveness it had (and as well as cleaning it off the stains).

Third is that the sword has a string of cloth which serves as an invisible cloak and can also be used to flail his sword around despite the weight.

Lastly, having the rare body type seed, since he had awakened his seed just seconds away from his death, his consciousness will not fade, making him a walking corpse with his armor now serving as his own. Because he is undead, like before, holy-based attacks can hurt him in addition for those of the evil alignment be the only ones who can harm him while those of the good and neutral (again depending on the shade) will not leave at least a scratch on him.

Will this work? I also happen to have a second character in mind, but I'll think about that for later once this guy is good to go.
I see. As far as the powers go, they are fine, but his defenses against evil are real heavy. This makes him basically unkillable in this game. However, if lighten it to a point where evil can kill him, it just takes a whole lot of work, then he is good to go.

I see. As far as the powers go, they are fine, but his defenses against evil are real heavy. This makes him basically unkillable in this game. However, if lighten it to a point where evil can kill him, it just takes a whole lot of work, then he is good to go.
Ah okie, so I guess he'll just be killed normally (which means good and neutral guys can harm him as well), but the sword will refuse to kill those who are not evil.

So we have a valiant paladin who is a zombified living armour, a valiant paladin who is a churchgoer and possesses a sanctuary, a rapscallion stormy collector of knowledge, a plague doctor Baba Yaga, a practitioner of higher- and lower-plane magic, a musclebound scrapper who took anger management courses for her hammer, and a mirror monk? I love the concepts thus far.

Last edited:
Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread I want Marie-Anne to be borrowing the appearence of one of the protagonists of one of your books, is that ok? Just let me know what kind of female protagonists she tends to make if you agree

Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Neo Alice Neo Alice Thanny Thanny Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Topless Topless
Okay, all of you have at least one character up. I will get working on the main thread. Feel free to plot, chat or have a good time. The post will be up within a week.

Also, posting will happen in rounds. My post will start a round. You may post once each round. A round will last three days or until everyone has posted for all their characters. If you have not posted for that round before three days, a new round will start. This way will make catching up easy, still maintain a bit of order without restricting you with a posting order. That sound good?

Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Neo Alice Neo Alice Thanny Thanny Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Topless Topless
Okay, all of you have at least one character up. I will get working on the main thread. Feel free to plot, chat or have a good time. The post will be up within a week.

Also, posting will happen in rounds. My post will start a round. You may post once each round. A round will last three days or until everyone has posted for all their characters. If you have not posted for that round before three days, a new round will start. This way will make catching up easy, still maintain a bit of order without restricting you with a posting order. That sound good?
It okie, also discord?

This sounds good in my eyes. Are you forgiving if one person posts twice if conversation is light, or if responding to a different player who posts something in the same round after that player?

This sounds good in my eyes. Are you forgiving if one person posts twice if conversation is light, or if responding to a different player who posts something in the same round after that player?
I will try to be understanding, but I would hope you all can post in a way that saves us from that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back