• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FlameMom

Mom friend with great dad jokes
Hello! :D

With winter break soon upon my schedule, I am looking for someone to help me plan a fantasy rp :) Something set in medieval-is times, much like Dungeons and Dragons.

A little bit about me:
• I can usually send a good few messages a day (at most) or a message every other day (at least). I will let you know if I have to be away for longer than that. I've been writing and role playing for about ten years, now, and do like it when my RP partners write replies that are at least a paragraph or so long - enough to get the ball rolling for the next post.

• I usually write at least a couple of paragraphs up to seven or so. It all depends on what kind of info/insight needs to be included in order to make a replyable post.

• I like to chat and plan with my RP partners. We don't have to be friends if you don't want to, but I would prefer it if we talked ooc for any questions, comments, etc. we'd like to share about the RP

• I usually use a good amount of humor in my ooc chats and some RP posts. If that isn't your cup of tea, do let me know! I am slowly but surely getting used to writing more serious content so, over time, it will get better.

Now, onto the plot idea!
I'll be honest and say that I only really have one concrete idea. If you have any ideas, I'm all for them! :D

My idea is to have a pair of rather quiet fellows (think Geralt from The Witcher [at least at the beginning. I just watched the first two episodes yesterday, heh]). Nothing too brooding (I'm looking at you, stereotypical D&D rogue!) but something where they both start off with an unspoken reason to somehow trust each other, or at least travel a bit together, and then their friendship and trust grows from there. It's one of my first slow-growth plots and I'd love to try it out :)

I'm thinking it could turn into a story of two misfit characters travel around in hopes of finding somewhere to belong in a world full of hate and corruption.

I'm hoping to use a new character who is a young half-elf, but again, I'd love to get a feel for what we're both into plot-wise first.

Either comment below or PM me if you're interested :)

I too like what I'm seeing, so I shall patiently wait in the queue until the Closed until further notice sign is removed or I die of thirst.

*slips into the queue*
I /adore/ this idea, especially as I am not one for romance. Long-term partners living platonically in a medieval fantasy world is what I have been looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back