• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In Search for Casual Roleplays

Bloody_Death

The Ultimate Cookie Muncher
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!
hello-anime-gif-4.gif

Hi! And thanks for clicking on my thread. This is my first interest thread so it kinda means a lot. I hope everyone enjoys and finds it easy to navigate through! Feel free to comment some feedback if you have ideas or criticisms! Now onto the actual stuff.

• ๐Ÿก My name is Tammy! Just graduated from school, 18 years old, and heading off to college in the fall.
    ๐Ÿก My pronouns are she/her or they/them (It doesn't really matter which one is used)
    ๐Ÿก I've joined RPNation back in the summer of 2019 but have been roleplaying for around 5 years using Discord and Kik.
    ๐Ÿก I am more of a semi-lit writer and aim for about 1-3 paragraphs per post.
    ๐Ÿก I'm a pretty big Nintendo fan

Hopefully, you've read everything before finding this last little bit in the end haha. You can also mix and match any pairings and plots together! A lot of them are pretty vague anyway. If you found something you like feel free to comment it or send me a Pm. I'll get back to you as quickly as I can. Hope to hear from you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back