• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .🇱🇪🇦🇷🇳🇮🇳🇬 🇬🇷🇪🇪🇰. [in character]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #DDA0DD; width: 360px; height: 480px; overflow: auto; margin: auto; padding: 0; align-content: center; [/class] [class=basics] position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; width: 190px; height: 170px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; font-size: 14px; font-family: Book Antiqua; color: #000000; text-align: left; font-weight: Normal; line-height: 14px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=basicscontainer] position: absolute; left: 145px; top: 5px; overflow: hidden; width: 200px; height: 180px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; width: 325px; height: 255px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; font-size: 14px; font-family: Book Antiqua; color: #000000; text-align: left; font-weight: Normal; line-height: 14px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; left: 5px; top: 185px; overflow: hidden; width: 325px; height: 265px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; [/class] [class=image] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 140px; height: 180px; left: 12px; top: 5px; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/931683f971505ed68ede8d7db1c32ca4/tumblr_mtw4904KnV1s28s67o2_250.gif); background-size: 120%; background-position: 0% 0%; [/class] [class=subtitle] height: 15px; display: inline-block; background: #000000; padding: 5px 4px 5px 4px; color: #FFFFFF; font-size: 16px; font-family: Book Antiqua; text-transform: uppercase; margin: 2px; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 85px; top: 460px; overflow: hidden; width: 200px; height: 20px; text-align: center; font-family: Book Antiqua; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #FFFFFF; [/class] [class=bkgdpic] position: absolute; box-sizing: border-box; border-right: 7px solid black; background-image: url(https://wallpaperaccess.com/full/1205379.jpg); background-size: 120%; width: 360px; height: 480px; overflow: hidden; margin: 0; padding: 0; top:0; transition: all 1.5s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=hide] width: 0; [/class] [class=bkgdpicShow] opacity: 1; width: 70px; [/class] [script=bkgdpic] set Open 1 [/script] [script class=bkgdpic on=click] if (eq ${Open} 1) (addClass hide bkgdpic) if (eq ${Open} 0) (removeClass hide bkgdpic) if (eq ${Open} 1) (set Open 0) (set Open 1) [/script] [div class=bkgd] [div class=image][/div] [div class=basicscontainer][div class=basics] [div class=subtitle]Persephone[/div] goddess of springtime
[div class=subtitle]Location:[/div] front of the school
[div class=subtitle]Interactions:[/div] Calliope; Zeus
[div class=subtitle]Tags:[/div] redroseknight redroseknight ; AnimeGenork AnimeGenork [/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] [div class=subtitle]Reply:[/div]
Persephone had already been at Pantheon Academy for at least an hour. The blonde overachiever had wanted to be early so that she could settle in, and do some exploring without most of the student body being there. Not that she minded the student body; it was just so much easier to concentrate without people's voices in your ear, right? With a small smile on her face, Persephone had already penned her name down for more than a few student activities, and had gathered pamphlets on those and more.

Thank goodness for pamphlets, right?

Holding all of those in her arms, she had her grey messenger bag slung over her body as she headed back outside, into the warm morning air. As she walked, she decided to try and stuff the information for the clubs and activities into her bag, so that she could have her arms free for hugs, depending on who she ran into. Persephone knew alot of people, though it seemed even more at least knew her name somehow.

Not paying attention to where she was going, Persephone turned slightly to bump open the door with her hip, and that's when everything went to hell. The door crashed into something- or someone, rather- but she'd already been propelling forward to go through. Not expecting the door to stop about halfway open, she walked smack into the heavy thing herself and fell backwards, her pamphlets and other papers flying into the air and scattering.

"Oh, no!" The door had already slammed shut; who made doors that heavy?? But Persephone scrambled to her feet, placing her hands on the door so she could gently push it open and poke her head out, spotting Calliope first, and then Zeus.

Of course.

"I'm so sorry!" Persephone exclaimed to the playboy of the school, wincing slightly. "Are you okay?" [/div][/div] [div class="bkgdpic show"][/div] [div class=credit]Code by PrincessMuk[/div] [/div]

[class=container]position: relative; margin: auto; height: 430px; width: 430px; background-color: #ededed; padding: 10px;[/class] [class=border]border: 2px solid #8186d5; height: 426px; width: 426px;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 135px; z-index: 2; text-align: center; font-size: 25px; font-weight: 900; color: #494ca2;[/class] [class=quote]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 165px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; color: #494ca2; line-height: 15px; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=info]position: absolute; top: 4px; left: 4px; height: 104px; width: 132px; background-color: #494ca2; overflow: hidden; padding: 8px 0 8px 8px;[/class] [class=scroll2]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 120px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #c6cbef;[/class] [class=mainimage]position: absolute; height: 130px; width: 150px;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 185px; height: 210px; width: 421px; background-color: #8186d5; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px;[/class] [class=scroll]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 210px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #e3e7f1;[/class] [class=details]position: absolute; top: 405px; width: 421px; height: 23px; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=scroll3]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 23px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #494ca2;[/class] [script class=mainimage on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 info [/script] [script class=mainimage on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 info [/script] [div class=container][div class=border]
[div class=mainimage]
[div class=info style="display: none";][div class=scroll2]
mentions: n/a
interactions: Calliope, Persephone
tags: redroseknight redroseknight apolla apolla
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=title]zeus ; king of the sky[/div] [div class=quote]❝ I make some bad decisions, but I've got an eternity to fix 'em. ❞[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]This Calliope was quite helpful, and he admired her for that. Some gods and goddesses were ruthless or selfish, and it was a bit annoying when it seemed like everyone you talked to was only in it for themselves. "You're quite kind to answer my questions, dear lady," he intoned, tilting his head. "I'll surely remember this kindness when I take my throne." She stepped closer to him, and it took all his willpower not to purr in a weird way. Instead, he raised his eyebrows, a smirk crawling up one side of his face. "I think I might be." He was not the sort to get easily attached to anyone, and she seemed the sort to feel similarly. This could prove to be a fun interlude on his way to becoming king of the gods. Thankfully, if she did in fact tire of him in some way, he would not feel much pain. Teenagers will be teenagers. He was not expecting the door. Somehow, it missed Calliope, which was a bit of a relief to his chivalrous side. However, it did not miss him, and because he was so caught off guard, he ended up falling. And rolling. All the way... down the steps. Ow. Now, it could've been worse. And he told himself that. Still, he swore at the pain in his buttocks and his arms and his legs. Being a god had its advantages - these bruises would go away by the end of the day. Hearing the apology, he glanced up to see Persephone, who he knew but not too very well. "It's all right, doll, I'll be fine. Are you alright, and is the door damaged at all from my buns of steel?" Hey now. He never said pain dulled his ability to brag about his awesomeness.[/div][/div] [div class=details][div class=scroll3]scenario ; flirting and - OW! door!. mood ; ouchie. outfit ; here. location ; front staircase.[/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]Dionysus [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]the bitch is back[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Dionysus felt his eyes (and the rest of his body at that) snap awake as his front door was kicked open. He had been stood in his shower, just letting the hot water run over his naked body for how long now? Surely he hadn't fallen asleep in the shower, had he? Though that sounded like it would be nice. He had just begun to close his eyes and possibly drift off when he heard the person who had so rudely broken into his room.

Reluctantly, he moved to turn off the shower, only to realize that he hadn't actually washed himself. He had just stood in the water. Quickly giving his body a once-over with an unused bar of Irish Spring, he rinsed himself finally and stepped out, towel in his hand, stark naked and damp to the touch. His lavender colored eyes lazily drifted upwards to meet those of the God of Dreams, and slowly blinked. "Why are you here? Can't you see I'm wallowing in my own self pity? I don't really need you to make me feel bad about myself." The wine God ran a hand through his wet hair a d sighed, before bending over to grab some boxers from the floor. "Whatever, I don't care. Just close the door and let me get dressed, and I'll come with you."

After a hot second of finding clothes that were actually his, and not ones of the Maenads in bed next to him, he had assembled an outfit of shabby proportion, not yet seen before, but what would assuredly become fashionable within the week. And after waving goodbye to his worshipers, he joined Morpheus outside, still looking terribly tired. "Well? I'm here. Take me to wherever you wish." Dio muttered, squinting at the sun as he slid on a pair of cheap purple sunglasses.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood - tired and mopey| mentions - AnimeGenork AnimeGenork | interaction - AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
location - hotel room | outfit - XX.XX [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #9C94A9 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/be/bb/3c/bebb3ca13194cad70fab78a7c8c4946b.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #bc4060 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #5a1527 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/494f84fadc76e2e294a04526cb056258/tumblr_phzv43kOFH1uor5s8o5_500.png); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #D1565B; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #B9B5CC [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #E6AFA8 [/class] [class=bla]background: #f2979f [/class] [class=ble]background: #786a81 [/class] [class=blo]background: #d05f7a [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]
codebyundine

Last edited:
[class=container]position: relative; margin: auto; height: 430px; width: 430px; background-color: #ededed; padding: 10px;[/class] [class=border]border: 2px solid #00909e; height: 426px; width: 426px;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 135px; z-index: 2; text-align: center; font-size: 25px; font-weight: 900; color: #1b2a49;[/class] [class=quote]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 165px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; color: #1b2a49; line-height: 15px; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=info]position: absolute; top: 4px; left: 4px; height: 104px; width: 132px; background-color: #1b2a49; overflow: hidden; padding: 8px 0 8px 8px;[/class] [class=scroll2]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 120px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #465881;[/class] [class=mainimage]position: absolute; height: 130px; width: 150px;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 185px; height: 210px; width: 421px; background-color: #00909e; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px;[/class] [class=scroll]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 210px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #c9d1d3;[/class] [class=details]position: absolute; top: 405px; width: 421px; height: 23px; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=scroll3]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 23px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #1b2a49;[/class] [script class=mainimage on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 info [/script] [script class=mainimage on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 info [/script] [div class=container][div class=border]
[div class=mainimage]
interactions: Dionysus
tags: Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=title]morpheus ; god of dreams[/div] [div class=quote]❝ Dreams are a wish drugs make possible. ❞[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]Morpheus had nothing to do with the fact that Dio decided to greet him in nothing but a towel. He lifted an eyebrow, but nothing much more than that. The feeling was mostly gone on his end. So he had no trouble saying what he did. "Wallowing in your self-pity is why I'm here because self-pity is shit and you need to get over it. If I was here to make you feel bad about yourself, I would've given you a nightmare by now." Taking a drag from his cigarette, he rolled his eyes and turned around. "Meet me outside, lazy ass." It took longer than he thought, but Dio did eventually join him, and Morpheus sighed. "Did you forget it's time for school? Or does the name 'Pantheon Academy' mean nothing to you?" He set off toward the school, which wasn't terribly far away. "I don't know if those sunglasses will hide your crying from everyone, but props on the outfit." Turning around so he could walk backward, he blew a smoke ring toward Dio. "I can't believe you thought I was going to kidnap you. You must really have been out of it for me to seem so awful to you. At least tell me you remembered to eat ice cream after you two broke it off." He flipped around again, spotting the school in the distance. "Ah, time to fuck over some peers, am I right, Dio?"[/div][/div] [div class=details][div class=scroll3]scenario ; gotta get his ass to school. mood ; amused, maybe. outfit ; here. location ; hotel room > walking to school.[/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

[class=rectangle] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; transform: translateX(-50%); left: 50%; background:#e0fffe; overflow: visible; width: 510px; height: 360px; border: 2px solid white; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 138px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; font-style: normal; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 30px; color: white; text-shadow:3px 3px #6ec5f0; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://media1.tenor.com/images/96db52537de41b6f051b56f56ce9b272/tenor.gif?itemid=8450988); background-size: 230%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=pic2] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://media2.giphy.com/media/KAvs6Bd2OSPy8/giphy.gif); background-size: 120%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic3] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/a962ea06385ed717846d6ea6e7bb7413/tumblr_oqrsprVVVQ1wofjx5o1_400.gifv); background-size: 230%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic4] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://media1.giphy.com/media/l0IymbZNO24AvjnAk/source.gif); background-size: 230%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic5] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://em.wattpad.com/a881ff2dc75e3b622a70ce25dcdcea7a2837642a/68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7775586946572d787162735133673d3d2d3433373436373339342e313463663464653738656366636163323930363536323939303231352e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720); background-size: 200%; background-position: 40% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic6] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/VNmyD6qefK1bi/giphy.gif); background-size: 230%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 130px; top: 340px; opacity: 0.7; overflow: hidden; width: 225px; height: 26px; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #fff; [/class] [class=container] position: absolute; top: 60px; left: 125px; background: #FFE0E0; width:250px; height:270px; overflow:hidden; border: 1px solid white; [/class] [class=textbox] background: #6398d4; overflow: auto; width: 257px; height: 260px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=name2] position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 10px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; background-color: #6398d4; font-style: normal; text-transform: lowercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; color: white; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=name on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 name2 [/script] [script class=name on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 name2 [/script]
[div class=rectangle]
[div class=pic1]

[div class=pic2][/div]
[div class=pic3][/div]
[div class=pic4][/div]
[div class=pic5][/div]
[div class=pic6][/div]
[div class=name]Hermes <3[div class="name2 hidden"]interactions: FireMaiden FireMaiden and jasmyn jasmyn
mood: estatic
outfit: x[/div][/div]
[div class=container][div class=textbox]Hermes grinned at the two ladies, finally landing firmly on the ground. He gave Nemesis a little pout at her slight jab, but he knew she cared about him. They were the most unlikely pair of friend. Nemesis a goddess who normally liked to be alone or in small groups and Hermes a god who loved to talk to everyone. It was after all part of his job, but he enjoyed it all the same. But he knew who his true friends were.
"Yeah, Nem and I are friends. She does not always like to admit it, but she cares about me." Hermes said with a teasing wink.
Messages. That reminded him. He quickly checked his phone and then put it away. No new messages.
"I delivered all the messages I was assigned before school. Hopefully, they lessen my workload while in class! Otherwise, I will be all over the place."
Hermes scanned the schoolyard, "How are we feeling? Spot anyone cool? Or uncool that should be avoided? Excited for class?"
Hermes talked faster and faster. It was a bad habit of his...It tended to get worse when he was nervous or excited. And today it was a little bit of both. [/div][/div]
[div class=credit]code by sox[/div][/div][/div]

[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 400px; height: 500px; background-color: #0B1200; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border: 10px solid #964B00 ; border-radius: 2%; [/class] [class=bkgdpic] position: absolute; box-sizing: border-box; width: 400px; height: 500px; background: url(https://collegeinfogeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Essential-Books.jpg); background-size: 100%; opacity: 0.25; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [class=bkgdgif] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 100%; height:100%; background: url(https://www.cehv.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Parchment.00.jpg); background-size: 100%; opacity: 0.25; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [class=pic] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 150px; height: 150px; top: 5%; text-align: center; background: url(https://media3.giphy.com/media/OcOSmSliYZA2s/source.gif); background-size: 100%; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid #964B00 ; [/class] [class=pictext] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: -2px; left: -2px; background-color: #0b1003; color: #ffffff ; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid #964B00 ; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 500; line-height: 14px; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=pic on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 pictext [/script] [script class=pic on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 pictext [/script] [class=textcontainer] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 294px; height: 245px; background-color: #0b1003; border: 2px solid #ffffff ; top: 0%; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border-radius: 2%; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; line-height: 10px; color: #b5bda8; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 301px; height: 250px; top: 0%; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; color: #ffffff ; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=name] position: relative; font-size: 35px; font-weight: 500; color: #ff0000 ; top: -8%; text-align: center; transform: rotate(-10deg); [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; opacity: 0.7; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #fff; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [div class=bkgd] [div class=bkgdpic] [div class=bkgdgif][/div] [/div] [div class=pic] [div class="pictext hidden"]
outfit: x

mood: Confused

interactions: Mygodcharles Mygodcharles @tentacles
[/div] [/div] [div class=name]Logic is Power[/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] Athena saw a strange look on Atë's face. Had she already done something wrong? Athena pulled out her trusty book and flipped through it. But...Nothing really explained what she had done incorrectly. It logically did not make sense to her. She had memorized her classmate's names and occupations. She had, of course, hoped to use the information to assist in making friends. The Science of Making Friends....was not explaining things in a real scientific way.

Athena closed the book and looked at Hep-Henry. He had offered to make her a puzzle. That, of course, caught her attention. "I would be honored to solve any puzzle you create, Henry. I hear you are very well suited to working with your hands."

Athena paused to listen to Henry address the school and his hopes for their education. Athena, of course, knew many things. She was after all born with all this knowledge in her head. But she had not had the chance to put much of it to use. She had, after all, only come into existence a year ago.

"Yes. This building is particularly aesthetically pleasing. I am quite skilled in a lot of knowledge...But I would like to put things into practicalities. I know how to weave, but I have never actually done it before." Athena stared at the book she held in her hands, "I would also benefit from learning about social interactions."

[/div][/div] [div class=credit]code by sox[/div][/div]

Last edited:

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━

Hephaestus

is Feeling Content

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━

"I mean..Yeah knowing how to do something is real different from actually being able to do it sometimes." Like he knew how to tie a tie, but could he? Absolutely not. "But I don't think you'll have much trouble." Henry couldn't say he knew much about weaving, but it sounded interesting! "I'll have to come up with something a bit more challenging than one of these though. Its simple once someone knows how to do it. I just think its really fun to twist around. I like to think I'm pretty good at making stuff, don't know what other's opinion of the matter is." Playing with something he didn't make just had a more interesting feel to it, and messing with a toy was better than what he normally did.

"What book are you reading anyway?" That would maybe be a better way to get her to seem a little less on edge? "I can't say I'm too great at reading so its impressive that you got through something like that. Or maybe not? I don't really know much about uhhh anyone here really." Heo didn't get out much, so he never really had the chance to buddy up before school came around. A fact he was starting to regret. "You're like a new person. I heard that somewhere, must be weird." Was that too personal? This talking to people thing was harder than it looked! "If you want you can hang out here, I don't mind any."

if she was looking for some friends, apparently that was the cover of the book now that he could glance at it a moment this might be a welcome invitation. "I might have to do another walk around of the school before the day ends though, I haven't exactly memorized the floor plans or anything."

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━

INTERACTIONS: Athena
TAG: @ProphetessCassandra

code by @spookie spook

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]h • e • k • a • t • e | 17 [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil] outfit | goddess of witchcraft & spirits [/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll]Hekate wasn't so surprised at Nem and Hermes being friends but at Nem's willingness to admit it. Grinning, she slightly listened in on the chat the pair had between themselves which consisted mostly of Hermes asking a million questions a minute. She wondered how exactly the unlikely duo became friends but decided not to ask. Not because it wasn't her business but because she just figured she'd find out eventually. She had a way of finding out whatever she wanted.

"To be fair, I don't think admitting to caring for someone is quite Nem's style." she laughed a little, blowing more smoke from the cigarette in her hand before throwing it to the ground and stomping on it. She opened the small bag that she'd brought along and pulled out some lipgloss to replace what had been lost on the end of the cigarette. After glazing it on her lips she slid it back into the bag and looked back up to focus on the conversation though she was having trouble doing so as her ears caught a loud thud nearby.

She looked over just in time to see Zeus tumbling down the stairs and she couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips. Not a loud one but more of a snicker at the person who was set to rule Olympus falling on his ass. She didn't even bother to excuse herself as she made her way to the nearby group with the smirk still planted on her face. "The mighty Zeus, taken out by a door. That's sure to be one for the books when you're king." she teased.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]interactions- nem. hermes. zeus.
tags- FireMaiden FireMaiden ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra AnimeGenork AnimeGenork [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #fff [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; webkit-filter: grayscale(20%); filter: grayscale(20%); background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/f2374e825df5111d5f073af69953e035/tumblr_ooqfjzime61uefpmfo3_400.gif); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 15px; color: #52527a [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #000 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 12px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #000 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/789f19e36741720e5f4d2c16afe0da6f/tumblr_owivwid0Ql1vcagbwo2_500.gif); background-size: cover; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px color: #000 [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 11px; color: black; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #5c5c8a; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #52527a [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #47476b [/class] [class=bla]background: #5c5c8a [/class] [class=ble]background: #52527a [/class] [class=blo]background: #47476b [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: black [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Last edited:
[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]Dionysus [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]i'm not freaking out[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] "The glasses are for my hangover, asshole. And if you could refrain from being loud, it would really improve my mood and willingness to go with you." Dionysus lied, groaning as he swallowed a few aspirin dry. He hadn't forgotten about school of course. He just.. wasnt going to go. He couldn't bare seeing Hades after what had happened to the two of them. Partially because he didn't want to cause a scene. Mostly because he still harbored feelings for the King of The Dead. If worst came to worst, and Hades saw him, he could easily just go and mope in the bathrooms. No big deal.

"I haven't eaten anything in the past couple of days. Not that I'm starving myself or anything, I just.. I dunno. I don't feel like eating anything I guess." He admitted as his stomach growled loudly, asking for nourishment other than booze and the occasional grape. He pouted rather childishly, annoyed by how Morpheus was both happy and concerned for his general health. He decended the stairs from his hotel room and made his way towards his car, parked neatly in its place.

"So you're just gonna like.. walk?" The wine god muttered, starting his white Audi Sport and turning the heat up. He needed warmth now that he was outside. With a deep breath, he sat down in the driver's seat and drummed his fingers against the wheel. Then he had a thought. He could just leave. Just zoom the fuck away and leave Morpheus in the dust. But he knew for certain that his BAL was far over the legal limit. And so, as much as he hated it, he looked over at Morph. "You, uh.. can you drive?"
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood - tired and mopey| mentions - AnimeGenork AnimeGenork | interaction - AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
location - his car| outfit - XX.XX [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #9C94A9 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/ee111e988fb61832b9100f75794dc912/tumblr_n4zj7y94A81tn0e95o2_1280.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #bc4060 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #5a1527 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/494f84fadc76e2e294a04526cb056258/tumblr_phzv43kOFH1uor5s8o5_500.png); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #D1565B; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #B9B5CC [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #E6AFA8 [/class] [class=bla]background: #f2979f [/class] [class=ble]background: #786a81 [/class] [class=blo]background: #d05f7a [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]
codebyundine

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title] e • r • o • s | 19 [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]outfit | god of love, desire & seduction[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Eros had never even thought of attending a school before, in fact, it seemed like such a silly thing for someone who was destined to be a god to do. School was for mortals, or so he had always thought, yet here he was. Truth be told, he was only here to avoid going home to his strict parents. They weren't bad people and they probably did only want the best for him. He was still young though, so he wasn't ready to settle down and walk the straight line they expected just yet.

"Aphrodite, you're taking too long. We are gonna be late," he groaned from the doorway of the place they'd moved into together. It was an easy decision to live together, they were best friends after all so it just made sense. "Let's go," he said, finally dragging her out and to their ride. Once they finally arrived at the school, he turned to look at her and shook his head. "Well, it's nothing like our lives were in the mortal realm but at least we aren't back home with our parents," he shrugged, hoping out and helping her out as well. As he spun around to scanned the school grounds, he took note of all the girls. "Might not be so bad," he shrugged with a chuckle escaping his lips.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]interactions- aphrodite.
tags- revalia revalia [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #fff [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/86bd310095cb34308f56f914e5ef23b0/tumblr_pqy5o1L87H1y20twdo2_540.png); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 20% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 16px; color: #b30000 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #000 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 11px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #000 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/29ae1786f7618adea0a9850940cad7b3/tumblr_omd6khRCAq1w0qmx4o1_400.gif); background-size: cover; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px color: #000 [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 11px; color: black; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #b30000; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #990000 [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #800000 [/class] [class=bla]background: #b30000 [/class] [class=ble]background: #990000 [/class] [class=blo]background: #800000 [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: black [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

coollogo_com-1506401.png
a6d58666a455867ed3db70df7f043b4b~2.jpg Location: Front Courtyard
Interaction: jasmyn jasmyn (Hekate) ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra (Hermes)
Mentioned: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork (Zeus) apolla apolla (Persephone)
Outfit: XX1
"Not so loud Hermes, I have a reputation to uphold." It was true, she did care about him. She cared about Hekate, and her siblings, and her pets. But nobody could know that less they think she's not someone to be trifled with. They already made jokes about her choice of weapon and always seemed to forget she used pretty much every other weapon. She didn't like using maces though, they were a little awkward. Anyway! She chuckled when he started rambling, running her hand through her hair as she looked around. Unlucky for Zeus, she had turned just in time to also see him get whacked by the door. A laugh threatened to leave her lips but Nemesis kept it back. She had...complicated feeling about Zeus. Mainly guilt, which only got worse when something like this happened. There had been a few times she heard his voice in her prayers but she never acted on it. How could she? Being in the same general vicinity as him was weird, facing him would have been a nightmare.

But she didn't stop Hekate from laughing, sometimes gods needed to be humbled. The girl who hit him seemed very apologetic, and Nemesis somewhat recognized her but she turned back to face Hermes and answer his questions. "Alright, here's what I've seen so far. Hephaestus wants to go by Henry for some fucking reason, there's a giant arena out back where I'm guessing we'll have combat practice, I'm still wondering if Ares or one of my siblings is gonna show up, and no. I'm not excited for class, I don't see the point in going but I'm here because my dad would have thrown me in Tartarus until I agreed. I heard about clubs though, so I'm kind of wondering what that's about." She took a slight breath after she finished speaking, once again running her hand through her hair, letting her eyes wander. "I just hope I can't hear the mortals inside."

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]aphrodite [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]Goddess of Beauty, Love & Desire | Outfit[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll]Aphrodite was not an early riser to say the least... but to look at her utmost the goddess of beauty had her full eight hour rest which she woke up from quite early in the morning in order to pamper herself a little bit before starting school. She was not a fan of research but she heard that school can be rather stressful and she did not want any signs of distress on her skin nor any weird reactions to stress that can affect her image. It was quite important that she went through her morning skin & beauty routine in order to stay in her signature glowing skin. This said routine usually took up to about two hours... minimum. Knowing that time was going to be against her, the blonde prepared her outfit for the day from the night before... after hours of mixing and matching whilst consulting with her adviser, also known as her best friend and room mate who probably did not give a rat's ass about what she wore but nonetheless a decision was made. Preparing a nice warm bath with some strawberry scented bath salts and nice aroma candles, Aphrodite let herself soak in the warm water with a soft relaxing sigh as she started with her bath which she finished around three loud knocks from Eros himself to hurry up. Nerved the female proceeded to wear the picked outfit which consisted of a nice neutral pink baggy jumper together with a plaid fringed skirt. Perfectly accessorized with dainty rose gold necklaces and nice grey suede knee high boots. Going for a rather neutral make-up look the female let her golden curled locks fall down till her mid-back, tying two strands behind her back, exposing her kaleidoscopic eyes. Having said that, it was an additional hour and time was now ticking. Opening the bathroom door, the rush of fog that formed from the heat of the water simply dispersed itself out together with Aphrodite's signature scent of roses and strawberries that followed her all the way next to the door-way where her rather impatient room-mate was waiting for her. "Is it just me or are you growing more impatient by the days? Relax a little bit Eros -" she said with a grin on her face, as she patted his cheek playfully with her soft, well manicured hand, " - it takes a good amount of time to keep this perfect you know." With that he walked out to which she followed and walked by his side to their ride which he drove to the school. As she stepped on the few front steps of the school, her aura of beauty simply glowed next to the other immortals which was evident on who she was. Way to keep a low profile, Aphrodite. Giving her own scan of the area, Aphrodite's face was not that amused, especially since the campus seemed to be already so crowded and she had to blend in with this type of crowd, "You kidding me right? Why did I ever think on Olympus this was a good idea? Although, we have quite the turf to play with might I add..." [/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats] Tags Eros ( jasmyn jasmyn )
Location Front Gate/Steps [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
code by undine | hover over circles
[class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #e6dae5 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0b/5e/81/0b5e816568ad1b08994b41a3b820b8b3.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 50% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #bc4060 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #5a1527 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/46/39/c8/4639c882ce22711a5dceb8e7907b8c48.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #D1565B; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #B9B5CC [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #E6AFA8 [/class] [class=bla]background: #f2979f [/class] [class=ble]background: #786a81 [/class] [class=blo]background: #d05f7a [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]hera [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]Queen of the Gods/Goddess of Marriage & Family| Outfit[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll]It had been a long and exhausting drive to get to the academy from the Foster's house. At least it was enough time to spend with the little ones before she had a semester without them. Megan and Henry were her two most favored mortals that she grown close to. Upon taking her role as 'Helena', Hera never pictured herself getting attached to such mortals she used to look down upon due to the bad imaging her parents made about them. They were not that bad, especially the little munchkins she was used to being around for the majority of her time. Especially the Foster twins. It ached her heart that she had to leave them behind for a period of time to study and maybe get a hang of herself a bit better. Her Hera part better. As the car came to a halt, 'Helena' got out of the car with her belongings as she was about to clasp her black hat to her head, a quick out of nowhere breeze sent it flying away. It left a two giggling twins and a bummed Helena. She loved that hate but it was long gone by now. It was strange and out of nowhere, literally. With a sigh the female crouched down and opened her arms, "C'mon... give auntie Helena a big, ol' hug, will ya?" The twins jumped off their seats and with a laugh they rushed in to hug her, almost toppling her on her back with resulted in an 'oof' escaping her lips. A smile crept on her nude colored lips as she closed her eyes embracing the children against her, rubbing their back. "I'm going to miss you so so so so much!" with a sad sigh but a good composure for their sake, she looked at them, "Remember to write your diary entries everyday so we can read them together when I get back alright?" Megan and Henry nodded promptly at that before kissing her good-bye and running back in the vehicle. The Fosters' honked the horn before departing which left Helena waving. That was it... Helena was now Hera for the time being. It felt weird saying that name again, especially after being away from the immortal world for so long. She remembered the reason she left quite clear... her parents betrothed her to a complete stranger and claiming she would rule Olympus by his side was something she was quite startled about. She couldn't believe that she was about to mix with this part of her life again. It was that time she looked down at her hand she noticed claws. Her heterochromic eyes widened as she shook her hand as her nails returned back to normal. Something was wrong and that is why she came to this odd academy to hopefully find out. Looking at the enormous architecture in front of her, Hera sighed and walked inside ever so nerved. However, as she was walking past the first few steps she noticed a male and two females one which whom just had an embarrassing bump. What caught her eye was the familiar smug grin that the male had, it reminded her of someone quite... well part of her past she thought she kept buried. Shaking her head, she continued motioning forward hoping that there was no eye contact for that brief moment she stared. Entering the large structure the female was stunned as to what she could do. She was so used to having little kids with her that she was unaware of what she could do with actual peers and possible old friends had to show. Even the fact that it was said that her destiny was to be queen nerved her. It was unnerving. Oh how she missed Megan & Henry right now. [/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats] Tags Zeus ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ) Calliope ( redroseknight redroseknight ) & Persephone ( apolla apolla ) Location Front entrance - OPEN[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
[class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #dbdbdb [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/95/7a/bb/957abbdedfab2137d1924e6fcb9f31ca.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 50% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #a6a55d [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #ffffff [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 8px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #ffffff [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/66/2a/19/662a19569a7f5538ac6dbb8ddd0d7089.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #abaa72; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #B9B5CC [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #000000 [/class] [class=bla]background: #000000 [/class] [class=ble]background: #7d7d7d [/class] [class=blo]background: #abaa72 [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Last edited:
[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]amphitrite [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]Goddess of seas and aquatic animals | Outfit [/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] It was such a beautiful day! As much as she was ecstatic to leave the seas to attend this school, she did not want to waste such a beautiful day stuck inside four brick walls. She wanted to feel the sun on her face and the sand on her feet. But nooo, she was standing in front of the academy with her poor attempt in covering herself as much as possible as not to violate the dress code policy. Amphitrite was not one to stand clothing on her but she was warned not to show a lot of skin which was suffocating. She was used to her swim suits and running around barefoot. The thought of just wearing those sandals on her feet was already annoying let alone clothes. It was a good thing that she did not feel cold much. Looking around her, each immortal being seemed to wearing long sleeves... meanwhile she was simply wearing short sleeves with long jeans that were annoying her. She was not accustomed with legs in general, let alone something tight around them or shoes on her feet. She resorted into her only pair which has her favorite gems on top. That being said, she motioned forward towards the main entrance. Thankfully, Amphitrite had gotten used to walking properly and no longer wobbling around. She even got the grip of dancing on land rather than just underwater with her aquatic friends. Running a hand through her light brown beach waves, the female scented strongly of the ocean, salty with a tropical breeze. As much as she loved the water, she was excited to start her first day of school and it wasn't anything like she imagined. For once it lacked water. She hope there was somewhere she could at least swim, she did not want to be stuck with legs throughout. As she looked around the entrance she noticed a particularly glowing blonde male talking to a shorter curly haired female. They look like nice people so Amphitrite decided to approach with her hyper and cheerful self. She was not know for boundaries but she was more of a social butterfly considering all the time she spent alone. She was about to approach but she decided otherwise as she did not want to appear desperate for friendship to begin with and so she proceeded walking as she set down on the front of the steps looking at her feet, looking at the gems on her shoes reflect with the morning sun. As cheery as she was, she wanted some interaction, only she did not know how to approach anyone new...[/B] [/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats] Tags Apollo ( ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra ) Hestia ( blackglassesaa blackglassesaa )
Location School Front - OPEN [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
[class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #d3ccdb [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c5/05/fe/c505fed47a0ce674cba50ebf9baf6e07.jpg); background-size: 206%; background-position: 55% 40% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #118f71 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #a3a674 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #a3a674 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cb/a4/36/cba436e8dcc429ba00d73a1ecdd4ccfe.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 50% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #b385dc; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #a8e2dc [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #0b2961 [/class] [class=bla]background: #0b2961 [/class] [class=ble]background: #9cd1d0 [/class] [class=blo]background: #b385dc [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

[class=container]position: relative; margin: auto; height: 430px; width: 430px; background-color: #ededed; padding: 10px;[/class] [class=border]border: 2px solid #8186d5; height: 426px; width: 426px;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 135px; z-index: 2; text-align: center; font-size: 25px; font-weight: 900; color: #494ca2;[/class] [class=quote]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 165px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; color: #494ca2; line-height: 15px; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=info]position: absolute; top: 4px; left: 4px; height: 104px; width: 132px; background-color: #494ca2; overflow: hidden; padding: 8px 0 8px 8px;[/class] [class=scroll2]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 120px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #c6cbef;[/class] [class=mainimage]position: absolute; height: 130px; width: 150px;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 185px; height: 210px; width: 421px; background-color: #8186d5; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px;[/class] [class=scroll]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 210px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #e3e7f1;[/class] [class=details]position: absolute; top: 405px; width: 421px; height: 23px; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=scroll3]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 23px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #494ca2;[/class] [script class=mainimage on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 info [/script] [script class=mainimage on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 info [/script] [div class=container][div class=border]
[div class=mainimage]
interactions: Calliope, Persephone, Hekate, Hera
tags: redroseknight redroseknight apolla apolla jasmyn jasmyn revalia revalia
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=title]zeus ; king of the sky[/div] [div class=quote]❝ I make some bad decisions, but I've got an eternity to fix 'em. ❞[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]His embarrassment had been viewed by multiple people, it seemed, for Hekate almost immediately came to see what had happened. Smiling up at her with a cavalier look in his eye, he shrugged. “I let the door win. The history books shall remember me as a benevolent leader even before my reign.” He did not, of course, mention how hellish that door had been on his ass. In the corner of his eye, he thought he spotted someone familiar, but when he looked up, she didn’t seem as familiar as he thought. Still, it seemed something was missing from her ensemble, and somewhere off to his right, he knew what he had to do. Waving to Persephone, Calliope, and Hekate, he nodded hastily. “Ladies!” Rushing to snatch the hat on the ground, he hurried after the girl. “Excuse me!” he called out to her. “Isn’t this yours?” He brandished the lovely black hat, twirling it on one finger. Surely she couldn’t continue walking around with an incomplete look?[/div][/div] [div class=details][div class=scroll3]scenario ; I must return this. mood ; still ouchie. outfit ; here. location ; front staircase > front hallway.[/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

[class=container]position: relative; margin: auto; height: 430px; width: 430px; background-color: #ededed; padding: 10px;[/class] [class=border]border: 2px solid #00909e; height: 426px; width: 426px;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 135px; z-index: 2; text-align: center; font-size: 25px; font-weight: 900; color: #1b2a49;[/class] [class=quote]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 165px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; color: #1b2a49; line-height: 15px; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=info]position: absolute; top: 4px; left: 4px; height: 104px; width: 132px; background-color: #1b2a49; overflow: hidden; padding: 8px 0 8px 8px;[/class] [class=scroll2]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 120px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #465881;[/class] [class=mainimage]position: absolute; height: 130px; width: 150px;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 185px; height: 210px; width: 421px; background-color: #00909e; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px;[/class] [class=scroll]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 210px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #c9d1d3;[/class] [class=details]position: absolute; top: 405px; width: 421px; height: 23px; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=scroll3]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 23px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #1b2a49;[/class] [script class=mainimage on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 info [/script] [script class=mainimage on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 info [/script] [div class=container][div class=border]
[div class=mainimage]
interactions: Dionysus
tags: Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=title]morpheus ; god of dreams[/div] [div class=quote]❝ Dreams are a wish drugs make possible. ❞[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]Concern wasn’t something Morph felt on a daily basis, though there was certainly something related to it stirring in his chest when he looked at Dio. Of course, he still cared for him, in his strange way, but he certainly wasn’t about to abandon a guy in the midst of despair. It was Dio who’d stopped him from mourning too much over his mother’s absence, after all. “Well, then I officially invite you to join me for lunch today, asshat.” There was no way Dio was allowed to be left alone. The fact that Dio was apparently going to let him ride in his car was interesting. Were they becoming friends again? Grabbing the keys from him, he slid into the driver’s and gently pushed Dio towards the passenger. “Don’t know why you’d ask a high man to drive a hungover man’s car, but I’ll do it.” He drove all the way to the school without a word, his definitely-not-tobacco cigarette hanging from his lips. When they got there, he parked and glanced over at Dio, trying his best not to look too callous. “Need help getting anywhere? Or do you think you’ll be okay?”[/div][/div] [div class=details][div class=scroll3]scenario ; high and drivin'. mood ; caring? outfit ; here. location ; car > school.[/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back