• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฐ. [out of character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So we're all aware, I'm gonna have character sheets due by October 27. I wanna get this show on the road since my Greek RPs never last that long *cri*. A few things to address:

1.) Let me know if you also want a Discord but I will only make one if we are also active on here for any non-Discord friends. I have been left out too many times because of more-active Discord servers. I AIN'T LEAVING NO MAN OR WO-MAN BEHIND.

2.) I might need a couple of co-GMs, but if you are busy in your real life, don't feel obligated to volunteer. c:

3.) BE NICE, DAMMIT. INCLUDE EVERYONE. TALK TO EVERYONE. PLOT RELATIONSHIPS WITH EVERYONE. especially meeee

Okay I think that's it. Feel free to ask me any questions!

Last edited:
If my character sheet isn't done by the 25th, it's because I've been focusing on my school work. The last day if the first half of this semester ends on the 25th too.

If my character sheet isn't done by the 25th, it's because I've been focusing on my school work. The last day if the first half of this semester ends on the 25th too.

Ah, I'm sorry, that is really bad timing >.<

I actually just realized I'll be going home so I won't have Internet for a couple days around then... heh...
I might change that date...

I can help of course if you need me!

Also I'm always down for a discord.

Yea, I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll be joining. Iโ€™m already in four roleplays (3 group and my first proper 1x1), and noticeably dragging behind in two of them. Not sure if I can consistently meet the length requirements, and the fact that a good portion of you guys are using really advanced bbcode is...intimidating? Like I know itโ€™s not that big of a deal, but I know me, and me would feel like a wad of gum on the bottom of someoneโ€™s shoe looking at my barely coded posts next to your super coded one. This is a really neat concept though, so maybe Iโ€™ll read along.

Thinking about only choose two powers for my boi Apollo is not easy. He is like the god of so many things. Haha
But I think I have picked two out.

I like Discord, I'm fine with it.

Also, question. Wings are apart of Nemesis's psychology so she can fly. That wouldn't be counted as a power would it? Since it's not really a power just part of her body.

I like Discord, I'm fine with it.

Also, question. Wings are apart of Nemesis's psychology so she can fly. That wouldn't be counted as a power would it? Since it's not really a power just part of her body.

Do you mean physiology? If so, REALLY? THAT'S COOL. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT.

Hm. They can be a part of her body, but I would still put that down as that second "inherent" power since it's something she can't necessarily get rid of or control? I mean obviously she would hopefully have good control of those wings by this point but let's pretend that's not how it works

Also, lowkey want someone to play Eris, she seems cool as hell

Yo she is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back