• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฐ. [in character]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]aphrodite [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]beauty, love & desire[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Aphrodite gave the pretty blonde one of her cheeky smirks before reassuring her, "There is always a first time for everything my darling. Something tells me we may just nail it together." She had a good hunch about the female in front her. The clumsy blonde in front of her caught Aphrodite's attention for sure. However, as she was taking her sweet ass time to process things in what everyone assumes to be a head full of air, she felt something or more likely someone that used her and her recently acquainted friend as a landing strip. Aphrodite was enraged as she was almost sent down to the ground and even worse, her heel almost snapped. Now that would have been disastrous, "No... everything is so not alright! That was utterly embarrassing and I almost broke a heel." she let out in an annoying manner in response to the blonde, only to realize that she had addressed the person that crash landed into them and not really her. As she dusted her plaid skirt, Aphrodite's eyes fell on the male that seemed to be struggling to get on his feet but yet managed with the aid of another god or so to speak. The goddess of beauty evaluated him as she did any male. Or female for that matter. She could smell the scent of ash and soot that his clothes emitted together with the randoms holes and patches in his sleeves and random tears at his hoodie. Aphrodite was oddly more intrigued, apart from the fashion sense makeover he needed. As she was about to give him a piece of her mind, the male's hoodie fell back with the landing and her facial features softened lightly from her prior angered state from the collision. She couldn't make up what he was saying, could be because his whispers were barely audible and it could be because the blonde was too distracted by his face. His scars. His face was fascinating to say the least. How could such a pretty face be scarred like that at such a young age? Aphrodite blinked her kaleidoscopic eyes as she was brought back to the current situation by yet a charmer. He tried ever so smoothly to cover the awkward silence and situation that had been brought up by some lightly casual humor flirtations, "Oh he is forgiven... if he had broken my heel it would be a different story I'll tell you that." The blonde raised a perfectly trimmed brow at the guy's help. "All is forgiven... maybe." She let out a soft hearty chuckle as she tugged at her jumpers sleeves. From just the two girls, the females seemed to be attracting more and more males. The aura must be doing its job. That being said she wished they didn't come crashing. For starters. Facing the seemingly less buff male who just aided the guy from some more embarrassment, "I'm sure he is flattered now. Anymore compliments his face just might explode for sure. And who might you be? At least give him the courtesy to know your name before he kisses your face, hmm?" Aphrodite shifted, addressing the ash scented male that seemed to be slowly recovering as she noticed his gaze on her. [/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats] Tags Persephone apolla apolla Hephaestus TYPE TYPE Morpheus AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Poseidon r e i r e i
Location Main corridor| Outfit [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
code by undine | hover over circles
[class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #e6dae5 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0b/5e/81/0b5e816568ad1b08994b41a3b820b8b3.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 50% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #bc4060 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #5a1527 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/46/39/c8/4639c882ce22711a5dceb8e7907b8c48.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #D1565B; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #B9B5CC [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #E6AFA8 [/class] [class=bla]background: #f2979f [/class] [class=ble]background: #786a81 [/class] [class=blo]background: #d05f7a [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Last edited:
[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]amphitrite [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]seas and aquatic animals[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] It was such a beautiful day! As much as she was ecstatic to leave the seas to attend this school, she did not want to waste such a beautiful day stuck inside four brick walls. She wanted to feel the sun on her face and the sand on her feet. But nooo, she was standing in front of the academy with her poor attempt in covering herself as much as possible as not to violate the dress code policy. Amphitrite was not one to stand clothing on her but she was warned not to show a lot of skin which was suffocating. She was used to her swim suits and running around barefoot. The thought of just wearing those sandals on her feet was already annoying let alone clothes. It was a good thing that she did not feel cold much. Looking around her, each immortal being seemed to wearing long sleeves... meanwhile she was simply wearing short sleeves with long jeans that were annoying her. She was not accustomed with legs in general, let alone something tight around them or shoes on her feet. She resorted into her only pair which has her favorite gems on top. That being said, she motioned forward towards the main entrance. Thankfully, Amphitrite had gotten used to walking properly and no longer wobbling around. She even got the grip of dancing on land rather than just underwater with her aquatic friends. Running a hand through her light brown beach waves, the female scented strongly of the ocean, salty with a tropical breeze. As much as she loved the water, she was excited to start her first day of school and it wasn't anything like she imagined. For once it lacked water. As she walked along the corridor, she noticed various groups forming, some people that were alone as well. Including her. Her eyes scanned her surroundings, as much as Amphitrite was lost... she was never lost as she always sees it in a view of an adventure to say the least. However, a random person almost slipped next to her and a drop of his water landed on her skin. Amphitrite panicked. Her eyes widened as she raised a hand to her neck which she sighed lightly in relief as she felt her necklace. She did not want to crawl the whole corridor on her tail for sure. That being said she motioned forward. The Academy had a lot of rooms with chairs and tables made of metal... wood? She was unsure but as she kept peeking through the classroom from the bit of glass window she noticed three particular people huddled in a room filled with canvases. Oooo an art room! This just got all interesting now. Opening the door she peeped her head in. Apmhitrite shared quite an enthusiastic approach and may come off as quite hyper sometimes, that being said she was trying to find a clique herself, "Hello there fellow school mates, are you all new here too?!" It was then she realized that the two males and female seemed to be conversing... "Oh... whoops, I hope I did not interrupt anything?" the female suddenly felt flustered as she had a bad habit of doing exactly that. [/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats] Tags Iris AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Thanatos r e i r e i Hermes ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra
Location Art Room | Outfit / Shoes[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
code by undine | hover over circles
[class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #d3ccdb [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c5/05/fe/c505fed47a0ce674cba50ebf9baf6e07.jpg); background-size: 206%; background-position: 55% 40% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #118f71 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #a3a674 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #a3a674 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cb/a4/36/cba436e8dcc429ba00d73a1ecdd4ccfe.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 50% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #b385dc; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #a8e2dc [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #0b2961 [/class] [class=bla]background: #0b2961 [/class] [class=ble]background: #9cd1d0 [/class] [class=blo]background: #b385dc [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

coollogo_com-1506401.png
Capture+_2019-10-18-08-09-50.png Location: Pantheon Academy -Library
Interaction: deer deer (Eris) User User (Tyche)
Mentioned: r e i r e i (Thanatos) Dictionaddiction Dictionaddiction (Ares)

Outfit: XXX
"Seven out of ten, you know Eris is gonna send that number sky high." Eris was literally the new embodiment of chaos, Tyche didn't know what she was talking about. Well, she did, she knew fate, but Nemesis had more fun thinking that nobody could figure out what her sister would be doing during the day. Speaking of her sister, Nemesis glanced to her, "You do realize I know what those not so sly looks mean," She spoke, a slight huff to her voice, "I don't need you two to keep an eye on me. I've been okay on my own, and I'm not a baby." Lightly crossing her arms, Nemesis let her eyes wander around their surroundings once again, golden irises fell upon a boy who seemed like he was almost trying to sneak by them. A strong aura was coming from him, a slight feeling of anger washed over Nem. The young goddess smirked, who else would it be other than Ares.

But, Nemesis was soon back inside the school. She had said her brief goodbye to Tyche and Eris and was now once again ignoring the various other people in the halls as she wandered. Nemesis didn't exactly have a goal in mind, maybe she should go find Thanatos and bug him. But, then again, she was probably hanging out with his friends. And who would want her around? Anyway, she eventually came across the library. It was almost empty when she entered, only a few quite, but rather excited murmurs from some gods she didn't know. And to avoid small talk, she quickly navigated to a less populated area.

The books were all old, tales from the days of the titans, or copies of some mortals tales. It didn't matter where they came from though, Nemesis' fingers gently grazed the spines as she browsed. Erebus had forbidden her from owning any newer books, only one's that he approved of. But, he couldn't top her here. Grabbing a random book, most likely a tale some old Greek man wrote, she opened it up and began to read, waiting for the signal that class was starting.

Athena
Mood: Invigorated
Interactions: FireMaiden FireMaiden (Nemesis)
Outfit: Outfit for Today
Tags:

Athena was invigorated. She had arrived to school early that morning and waited outside of the door until the janitor had opened the door for her. She of course then made a beeline to the most important room in the school. The library. She spent an hour running her fingers along the spines of many books before she found the one-many she needed.
Athena did not have much to learn in her own opinion. But...somethings she could probably brush upon.
51kjf7sT1hL.jpg
This book sat on top of her pile. She took a deep breath and gave herself a small pep talk.
"Alright Athena. You are the goddess of wisdom. You are the smartest and strongest of the gods. You can do this and you can succeed. Your goal today is to make one friend. Father said how important friendship is. So, let us test his theory out."
Athena opened the book and started to read. It was easy going. She was one step 58 when she heard someone enter the library. She looked over the top of her book carefully and watched the young goddess touch each book's spine. It was something she herself had done not too long ago.
"You picked out a good book. "She said, hoping that she was not bothering the other girl, "I'm Athena, I am sorry to disrupt your reading."

codedbycrucialstar

with: Apollo

outfit: x

Artemis still wasn't so sure about going to this school. Though it wasn't like she had much of a choice. She came back home from the wild to spend one last night in Delos with her brother and mother. It was kind of surreal seeing as she hadn't been in her old bedroom for a very long time. Having dinner with her family brought a warm feeling to her heart. However, she missed her girls, she left her lieutenant in charge, she really figured she'd have to make the most of this schooling experience. If not only to meet other gods, but to hone her skills in the moon goddess department. She was lacking in how she used that skill, it was rusty and it was new. She had little control over it. That's how she found herself standing by her brother Apollo as they made their entrance into the school.

She observed her surroundings with caution. Dressed in a silver tank top with a black hoodie over it and jeans torn at the knees. Beat up converse adorned her feet with argyle socks. Her hair was braided and rest over her shoulder. All the gods and goddesses around them were unfamiliar to her, she never really did interact with any deities other than her mother and brother. The hunt had some demigods but that was as close as it got. She followed after Apollo and took note of the tables with clubs. Not many of them attracted her attention until Apollo mentioned archery. A small smile adorned her face and she chuckled. "Would it hardly be fair?" she snickered. "I'm game if we do it together." she might be a little too smug and egotistical about her archery skills. They were called the twin archer gods for a reason.

codedbycrucialstar

[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 500px; height: 450px; background-color: #9ACD32; overflow: hidden; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #DAA520; [/class] [class=name] text-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #000000; position: absolute; top: 10px; overflow: hidden; width: 400px; height: auto; text-align: left; font-size: 35px; color: #FF69B4; text-transform: uppercase; left: 10px; [/class] [class=role] position: absolute; left: 25px; top: 50px; overflow: hidden; width: 200px; height: aut0; text-align: left; font-style: italic; font-weight: 700; font-size: 20px; color: #FF69B4; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 375px; height: 150px; color: #000000; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; padding: 15px; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 400px; height: 170px; top: 270px; left: 50px; background-color: #DAA520; [/class] [class=goldie] font-size: 8px; text-align: center; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 150px; height: 150px; left: 50px; top: 100px; background: url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR26dai3TfgTE9ulMLRRZ8z1f1jCaErn5C6DRyEl5k4JrfJsKuxYw&s); border: 3px solid #DAA520; background-size: 100%; background-position: 0% 0%; [/class] [class=pic1hover] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 150px; height: 150px; background-color: #F0FFFF; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; color: #000000; [/class] [class=pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 150px; height: 150px; right: 50px; top: 100px; background: url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9XpbLQ_F812gyIYEllBljliTLLSxrKdniw56IjXv0ONGwPZh2&s); border: 3px solid #DAA520; background-size: 100%; background-position: 0% 0%; [/class] [class=pic2hover] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 150px; height: 150px; background-color: #F0FFFF; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; color: #000000; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=pic1 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 pic1hover [/script] [script class=pic1 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 pic1hover [/script] [script class=pic2 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 pic2hover [/script] [script class=pic2 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 pic2hover [/script] [div class=bkgd] [div class=name]persephone[/div] [div class=role]goddess of springtime[/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text]Persephone pursed her lips as the blonde beauty across from her gave her encouragement, though the expression faded into that of a smile. "Then let's do it. Together." Already feeling as though she'd found a good friend in the other blonde, she shuffled the pamphlets in her hands and slid over to a trash can nearby.

She dropped a few of the extra ones into the bin. "There. That takes care of deciding what to go for. I wouldn't count myself as much of a debater or chess player, anyway." Frowning, she turned back to the group forming around them, realizing that it was strictly males approaching.

Well that was odd. She'd never attracted men like that before, but now it seemed she was oozing hormones that couldn't be shut off. Maybe it was the other girl, though-- she was simply beautiful. Deciding to go with that, she started to speak when yet another male approached, slinging an arm around another one's shoulders.

Oh, were they flirting too? Thankfully the other girl seemed to be able to speak before Persephone could, drawing the attention her way. "Did anyone want to check out the rest of the building with me?" She piped up, wanting to lessen some of the sexual, flirty tension she felt.
[/div][/div] [div class=pic1][div class="pic1hover hidden"]Mood: "What is going on here? So much testosterone..."

Outfit: this

[/div][/div] [div class=pic2][div class="pic2hover hidden"]Interactions: Aphrodite ( revalia revalia ); Hephaestus ( TYPE TYPE ); Morpheus ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ); Poseidon ( r e i r e i )

Mentions: same as above
[/div][/div] [/div][div class=goldie]code by g o l d i e l o x x[/div]

Persephone pursed her lips as the blonde beauty across from her gave her encouragement, though the expression faded into that of a smile. "Then let's do it. Together." Already feeling as though she'd found a good friend in the other blonde, she shuffled the pamphlets in her hands and slid over to a trash can nearby.

She dropped a few of the extra ones into the bin. "There. That takes care of deciding what to go for. I wouldn't count myself as much of a debater or chess player, anyway." Frowning, she turned back to the group forming around them, realizing that it was strictly males approaching.

Well that was odd. She'd never attracted men like that before, but now it seemed she was oozing hormones that couldn't be shut off. Maybe it was the other girl, though-- she was simply beautiful. Deciding to go with that, she started to speak when yet another male approached, slinging an arm around another one's shoulders.

Oh, were they flirting too? Thankfully the other girl seemed to be able to speak before Persephone could, drawing the attention her way. "Did anyone want to check out the rest of the building with me?" She piped up, wanting to lessen some of the sexual, flirty tension she felt.

1574272285176.png
LOCATION: Main Corridor INTERACTION: PERSEPHONE( apolla apolla ) APHRODITE ( revalia revalia ) POSEIDON ( r e i r e i ) MORPHEUS ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )

Hephaestus's blush remained flush across his ears and his neck, as he looked down as the people around him began bombarding him with either praise or conversation. Lodging himself free from the arms of Morpheus, he stutteringly tried to get his voice to work, causing him to cough for a second. Looking up at the other, he shook his head. "There is no need... for that. Sorry. Thank you. Thank you for helping me." Hearing the beautiful blonde girl threaten him should he have broken her shoes, while the other blond girl gently asked him of he was alright, he looked at them both intently, shaking his head. Noticing the shoes the other was threatening him over, he instead focused on them. Beautifully made. Expertly crafted. Gods... even her feet looked perfect in them. Shaking his head he looked up at her, his blush returning.

"If... if they are broken... I can... make you some more. More... better ones. I can... I am sorry. I promise." Seeing the other blond girl talking as well, he shook his head at her. "I am sorry if I made your clothes dirty..." He tried to move away from the group, suddenly utterly overwhelmed. When another... beautiful boy arrived, hanging off Morpheus and commenting as well on the flirting going on. It took him a moment to place the boy. He was one of the big three... way too powerful and popular to be talking to Hep. Shaking his head even more, overwhelmed, he grabs his bag - muttering another 'sorry' to the group, before starting to limp-rush off. Realizing how rude he must seem, he turned around quickly, shuffling over his feet, knocking himself against the lockers as he looked back at them, hearing the already broken glass from before shatter even more in his bag. Calling to them in broken, raspy voice.

"I am Hephaestus. I am sorry." Turning around again, he starts to limp away from them, turning around again a few feet further away. "It was nice meeting you. Thank you... for... I am sorry." Again shaking his head, he turns away, continuing on down the hall, not really making all that much progress as he keeps his eyes on the ground, pulling his hood over his head with shaking fingers. Looking around for the computer rooms, he realizing that in his crazed state he could not recall where it was. Turning around and seeing the group still standing down the hallway, realizing that he would have to pass them to get to it, he just chose the nearest hallway and started limping down that - his face flush with shame again, muttering to himself.
"stupid, stupid stupid!"

[div class=container][div class=bgimg]
[div class=open][div class=opentext][/div][/div][/div]

[div class=textbg][/div][div class=textbox]

Well, that was certainly an interesting first day, wasn't it? Maybe some of these interactions will lead to some great friendships... or something more...?

But that's not the point of our story! We're here to watch some young gods embarrass themselves learn how to become the deities of myth and legend!

With the first day over, classes are soon to begin, but not before... the campus wide bash! That's right, everybody! With our students having officially signed up for some clubs (hopefully), it's time to celebrate! So all the clubs are sponsoring a bonfire and party in the courtyard of the school! Now's when the teenage fun really begins!

Who's tending the fire? Who's hanging by the snack table? Who's trying to spike the punch bowl with something definitely not unalchoholic? Let's find out...

Braddington Braddington TYPE TYPE Nico Nico Otakuyaki Otakuyaki ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra FireMaiden FireMaiden Dictionaddiction Dictionaddiction revalia revalia apolla apolla User User Safety Hammer Safety Hammer deer deer r e i r e i
[/div]
[/div]
โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

[class=container] height:400px; width:320px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=textbg] height:400px; width:320px; background:url('https://i.redd.it/q2r1xzo9t3o21.jpg'); background-size:130%; opacity:0.3; position:absolute; top:0px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=textbox] height:390px; width:310px; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; overflow-y:scroll; padding:5px; [/class] [class name=textbox] font-size:12px; text-align:justify; color:black; [/class] [class=bgimg] height:400px; width:320.5px; position:absolute; left:-0.5px; background:url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/godofwar/images/d/df/Mt._olympus1_CC.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120225064601'); background-size:101%; z-index:6; [/class] [class=open] height:70px; width:70px; border:5px solid #ff0000; background-color:white; border-radius:50%; margin:auto; position:relative; top:140px; opacity:0.95; cursor:pointer; z-index:6; [/class] [class=opentext] font-size:30px; color:#92dba5; text-align:center; position:relative; top:12.5px; z-index:6; [/class] [script class=open on=click] addClass slideUp1 bgimg addClass slideUp2 open [/script] [class=slideUp1] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:1.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [class=slideUp2] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:5.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [animation=slideUp] [keyframe=0] transform: translateY(0px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=99] transform: translateY(-450px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateY(-450px); visibility:hidden; [/keyframe] [/animation]

coollogo_com-1506401.png
Capture+_2019-10-18-08-09-50.png Location: Pantheon Academy - It's a party!
Interaction: ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra (Athena) - Open
Mentioned:

Outfit: XXX
When a voice dressed her, Nemesis looked up and her eyes fell upon a girl she knew. Well, knew of. Athena, Goddess of Wisdom, the mortals seemed to love her already. Often her name was spoken alongside the war goddess', and of course, Nemesis doubted there wasn't a single good on Olympus who hadn't been compared to her. "Oh, really?" She chuckled, "I'm kinda just pretending to read until we have to go to class." To be honest, I don't even know what this page is about." Maybe a horrible thing to admit to a goddess like Athena, but hey, Nemesis wasn't a liar. Outstreching her hand for Athena to shake, she introduced herself. "Nemesis. Nice to officially meet you." Not too long after, the signal for class forced them out of the library, and the school day officially began.
**********​
"Come on!" She called, a wide grin plastered n her face, a small trickle of golden blood trailing from her nose down off her chin. The party was in full swing, and of course, a few of the gods would be caught in a first fight or two. Or, sparring, so they wouldn't get in trouble for it. There was a small crowd gathered around the few members of the fight club, one of the three clubs Nemesis had ended up signing up for, and they were putting on a show. Three vs one, two nymphs and a minor God vs vengeance herself, who wouldn't want to watch that? Cheers and jeers we're erupting around them, the crowd didn't know who would rush and attack first, but they didn't have to wait long.

The minor God, the name of which Nemesis didn't remember, charged, the nymphs on either side of him. She laughed, the sound echoing over the cheers, she stood her ground, arms up to defend her face. Suddenly, bodies collided, the God sending a kick to her gut as the nymphs tried to circle. He aimed successfully, yet she was quick enough to grab his leg and push forward. That sent him to the ground, where she followed, the nymphs missing in their attempt to grab her from behind as she and the other gid began to grapple. It didn't take long for the boy to yield, three hard punches straight to the face, Nemesis stood up victoriously.

"WHO'S NEXT?"

[class=container]position: relative; margin: auto; height: 430px; width: 430px; background-color: #ededed; padding: 10px;[/class] [class=border]border: 2px solid #ddb6c6; height: 426px; width: 426px;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 135px; z-index: 2; text-align: center; font-size: 25px; font-weight: 900; color: #ac8daf;[/class] [class=quote]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 165px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; color: #ac8daf; line-height: 15px; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=info]position: absolute; top: 4px; left: 4px; height: 104px; width: 132px; background-color: #ac8daf; overflow: hidden; padding: 8px 0 8px 8px;[/class] [class=scroll2]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 120px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #f1d4d4;[/class] [class=mainimage]position: absolute; height: 130px; width: 150px;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 185px; height: 210px; width: 421px; background-color: #ddb6c6; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px;[/class] [class=scroll]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 210px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #484c7f;[/class] [class=details]position: absolute; top: 405px; width: 421px; height: 23px; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=scroll3]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 23px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #ac8daf;[/class] [script class=mainimage on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 info [/script] [script class=mainimage on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 info [/script] [div class=container][div class=border]
[div class=mainimage]
[div class=info style="display: none";][div class=scroll2]
mentions: Thanatos
interactions: Thanatos, Hermes, Amphitrite | Open
tags: r e i r e i , ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra , revalia revalia
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=title]iris ; goddess of rainbows[/div] [div class=quote]โ Yes, I'm a damsel in distress. No, I don't need your help. โž[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]"You know you're always welcome at my house, Nat," Iris said, lifting her head to smile at Nat. Ever since they met, Nat became one of two people in the world who could draw a smile out of her. A night with him at her house was standard procedure at this point. Raising an eyebrow, she held back a chuckle. "Good to know. Rainbows and Chaos. Only you would be associated with both." That was when Hermes, a technical colleague of hers, floated in. Nat physically reacted, and Iris elbowed him, trying not to laugh at his obviousness. If the man wasn't gay, they'd be married by now, but he wasn't, so they weren't. Instead, while he protected her from cute boys, he got to react to the cute ones with very little subtlety. Her amusement faded at Hermes's question. "People are talking about me?" She whipped around to Nat, who seemed to think she'd done something to get the attention. As if! "I didn't do anything, Nat! You know me better than that! Why would I want people to notice me?" Turning back to Hermes, she sighed. "I haven't been outside for three years and I was gone for seven years before that. That's why. And before you ask, you don't get to know why I was gone or why I haven't been outside." Someone else entered the room - how many FUCKING people... - but she seemed well-intentioned. Seemed. "Yeah, we're new. You must not be from around here." Thankfully, she didn't have to say much more, as the bell rang, telling them to get a move on to get to - UGH - class. Grabbing Nat's hand, she escaped as quickly as she could.
- - -​
Why was she here? This "party" was CRAWLING with people. And it wasn't like she'd joined any clubs... except the Art Club, of which she was one of very few members thank gods. So now here she was, shivering in the sort of cold (she hadn't changed her clothes because fire + black clothing = Iris get warm). And she didn't even know where Nat was. If he was ditching without her... "I should've brought a blanket or a jacket or something..." she muttered to herself.
[/div][/div] [div class=details][div class=scroll3]scenario ; I. Am. Cold. mood ; Annoyed at Self. outfit ; here. location ; Next to Bonfire.[/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

[class=container]position: relative; margin: auto; height: 430px; width: 430px; background-color: #ededed; padding: 10px;[/class] [class=border]border: 2px solid #8186d5; height: 426px; width: 426px;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 135px; z-index: 2; text-align: center; font-size: 25px; font-weight: 900; color: #494ca2;[/class] [class=quote]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 165px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; color: #494ca2; line-height: 15px; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=info]position: absolute; top: 4px; left: 4px; height: 104px; width: 132px; background-color: #494ca2; overflow: hidden; padding: 8px 0 8px 8px;[/class] [class=scroll2]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 120px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #c6cbef;[/class] [class=mainimage]position: absolute; height: 130px; width: 150px;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 185px; height: 210px; width: 421px; background-color: #8186d5; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px;[/class] [class=scroll]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 210px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #e3e7f1;[/class] [class=details]position: absolute; top: 405px; width: 421px; height: 23px; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=scroll3]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 23px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #494ca2;[/class] [script class=mainimage on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 info [/script] [script class=mainimage on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 info [/script] [div class=container][div class=border]
[div class=mainimage]
mentions: n/a
interactions: Hera, Pan | Open
tags: revalia revalia , r e i r e i
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=title]zeus ; king of the sky[/div] [div class=quote]โ I make some bad decisions, but I've got an eternity to fix 'em. โž[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]Zeus grinned at the lovely lady's response. It seemed they had quite similar mindsets. She was in the process of asking another question when she suddenly stopped midsentence. Was she... staring at him? Zeus glanced down at her and realized that she seemed really, really familiar. He wasn't sure, but it was like he knew her. "Have we... met...?" he began to ask quietly... She didn't hear his probably insane question because she was pointing out his new hat. "I'm sure you're right, but I'd say it'd look better on you." He didn't miss the look in her eye - could it be that his new accessory was hers and he'd stumbled upon it? With a sly grin, he slipped the hat off his hat and placed it gently on hers. "As I thought." It was at this moment that someone bumped into him. Sporting a good-natured grin, he turned to the other god. "I'm totally alright, man, don't worry about it. You good?" Before they could say much more, everyone was called into the building, and Zeus held his arms out toward the door, smiling at the girl before him. "Ladies first!"
- - -​
WOOOOOOOOO! PARTAYYYYYYYYYYY! Zeus could tell he was going to like school here - besides the whole being-roped-into-signing-up-for-the-student-council thing, but otherwise, if they threw a party just for showing up the first day, he was all for it! He was only slightly pigging out at the snack table, and he was fairly sure someone had already spiked the punch - he felt not-very-sober right now. Oh, man, this was one party. Was the fire dancing too? Sweet! The best part? There was a fight going on! "Best. School. EVER!"
[/div][/div] [div class=details][div class=scroll3]scenario ; partayyy! mood ; sweeet. outfit ; here. location ; snack table.[/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

[class=container]position: relative; margin: auto; height: 430px; width: 430px; background-color: #ededed; padding: 10px;[/class] [class=border]border: 2px solid #00909e; height: 426px; width: 426px;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 135px; z-index: 2; text-align: center; font-size: 25px; font-weight: 900; color: #1b2a49;[/class] [class=quote]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 165px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; color: #1b2a49; line-height: 15px; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=info]position: absolute; top: 4px; left: 4px; height: 104px; width: 132px; background-color: #1b2a49; overflow: hidden; padding: 8px 0 8px 8px;[/class] [class=scroll2]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 120px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #465881;[/class] [class=mainimage]position: absolute; height: 130px; width: 150px;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 185px; height: 210px; width: 421px; background-color: #00909e; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px;[/class] [class=scroll]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 210px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #c9d1d3;[/class] [class=details]position: absolute; top: 405px; width: 421px; height: 23px; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=scroll3]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 23px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #1b2a49;[/class] [script class=mainimage on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 info [/script] [script class=mainimage on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 info [/script] [div class=container][div class=border]
[div class=mainimage]
mentions: Nemesis
interactions: Hephaestus, Persephone, Aphrodite, Poseidon | Open
tags: TYPE TYPE apolla apolla revalia revalia r e i r e i FireMaiden FireMaiden
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=title]morpheus ; god of dreams[/div] [div class=quote]โ Dreams are a wish drugs make possible. โž[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]One of the lovely ladies seemed more concerned about his "buddy's" health than the fact that he'd bumped into her, so that was good. When you have your arm flung around someone else's shoulder, it's weird to have someone else fling their arm around your shoulder. But that was what Morpheus's good friend Poseidon did by way of greeting. "I swear, I was gonna wait for you, but this poor soul needed my help!" The other girl finally piped up, and it seemed she was mad about... a shoe? Ohhhh wait a second... Morpheus squinted at her. Maybe it was the marijuana, but her image was sorta... flickering? Her eye color kept changing, for some reason. Must've been some power of hers... WAIT! This was Aphrodite, wasn't it? Well no wonder he had a strong urge to flirt with her. He resisted, however, because she seemed a little peeved. Then, she seemed to see his "buddy's" face a little more clearly, and then she was quite forgiving. "That's kind of you, miss." Her gaze fully turned to him, and he gave her a lazy smile. "Morpheus, lovely. God of dreams. I apologize if I've accidentally entered any of yours... but I'm also not sorry if I entered dreams as beautiful as yours." He winked. So distracted was he by this possible flirting escapade he didn't notice the other lovely lady speak up. The god he'd helped finally spoke up. First he thanked Morpheus, then he apologized, then he apologized again, then he introduced himself as Hephaestus, and finally... he apologized. Morpheus raised an eyebrow. How apologetic could a man be? He sorta ran off, a bit awkwardly, and Morpheus shrugged at the others. "Not much for people, that one." The bell rang, and that was that.
- - -​
Morpheus hadn't had any of the punch, but he was definitely intoxicated. He was sprawled out a ways away from the fire, lazily watching the fight going on. His bet? Definitely on Nemesis. She was scary, but it did her some good. With a cigarette in his mouth, Morpheus smiled and surveyed the rest of the party. "Oh, what a beautiful sight this is." He hadn't been to a good party in a long, looooong time. This was going to be fun.
[/div][/div] [div class=details][div class=scroll3]scenario ; intoxicated. mood ; amused. outfit ; here. location ; near the fire but not quite.[/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

[class=background] position: relative; max-width: 550px; background-color: #333333; border: 1px solid #222222; padding: 25px; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2LfhKo.png), auto !important; [/class] [class=backgroundtwo] background-color: white; border: 1px solid #222222; height: 500px; [/class] [class=banner] background: url(https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlickeringDrearyGroundbeetle-size_restricted.gif) no-repeat; background-size: cover; height: 150px; [/class] [class=tabone] position: absolute; display: inline-block; background-color: #333333; border: 1px solid #222222; border-radius: 100%; width: 30px; height: 30px; background-size: 100%; margin-left: -184px; margin-top: 65px; [/class] [class=tabtwo] position: absolute; display: inline-block; width: 30px; height: 30px; background-color: #333333; border: 1px solid #222222; border-radius: 100%; margin-left: 18px; margin-top: 65px; [/class] [class=tabinfo] max-width: 625px; margin: auto; margin-top: 0px; background-color: white; margin-left: -200px; [/class] [class=tab] position: absolute; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] transition-duration: 0.3s; background-color: white; opacity: 1; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(105, 105, 105, 0.2); color: white; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} one) (show tabsContentone) if (eq ${currentTab} two) (show tabsContenttwo) [/script] [div class=background][div class=backgroundtwo][div class=banner][/div]
[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; width: auto; height: auto; margin: auto; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(225, 225, 255, 0.1); color: white; z-index: 2; border-radius: 100%; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
Eris
[/div] [div class="tab tabone"]
one
[/div] [div class="tab tabtwo"]
two
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentone"][div class=tabinfo]
The number of club pamphlets in Tycheโ€™s hand was astonishing. Eris had no desire to have school spirit and involve herself with people who would either cower in her presence or feel too intimidated to approach her. Regardless, Eris believed that if she joined any clubs, she wouldnโ€™t be received well. However, if what Tyche said was true, Eris would join a club on her own accord, especially one that didnโ€™t force her to sit motionlessly.

When Tyche gave her fortune, Eris rose a brow, laughing before nodding in agreement to Nemesisโ€™ response. โ€œSeven out of ten is just the right amount. Not too average but not over-the-top. Isnโ€™t seven considered a lucky number?โ€

But, at hearing that things were going to get worse, later on, Eris gleefully chuckled, โ€œI wouldnโ€™t expect anything less. Besides, what did they expect to happen?โ€ She nonchalantly rhetorically asked, before leaning back on the seat, using her hand to support her weight. โ€œYouโ€™re placing a lot of hormonal teens together. But we arenโ€™t just any โ€˜teensโ€™. We are, after all, gods and goddesses. Whoever decided that was a good idea must have been either drunk or naive.โ€ Clicking her tongue, Eris shook her head, sighing.

However, Erisโ€™ attention returned towards Nemesis before she innocently shrugged her shoulders, biting down another laugh when her little sister stated she wasnโ€™t a baby. Shaking her head, Eris commented, โ€œNo, youโ€™re not a baby. But, you are still our little sister.โ€ She teased.

Nevertheless, propping herself up, Eris moved towards the bow and arrows, inspecting it once more. Before Eris could answer Tycheโ€™s question as to how they could cause an even bigger stir on campus, a blur of yellow and red came into her view. Taking a step back, almost ready to fasten the arrow on the bowstring, Eris frowned at the rude newcomer. A small โ€œheyโ€ almost escaped her lips before realising who the intruder was.

โ€œAres.โ€

Sighing before placing the bow down, Eris shook her head, โ€œI see you havenโ€™t changed a bit. Couldnโ€™t even give a hello before playing with the weapons before you?โ€ Her brow quirked in amusement.

But, as Nemesis said her good-byes, Eris gave a small wave before turning towards both Ares and Tyche. โ€œSomething exciting is brewing and if the old crones know any better, having โ€˜friendlyโ€™ competition among the gods and goddesses could help let off some steam. Donโ€™t you think so?โ€
divider-png-hd-divider-5-png-640-160-640.png
The first day had its ups and downs. Although Eris never agreed to officially join any club, she supported her sister. Fighting wasnโ€™t something Eris was very interested in. However, if she could rile up the crowd and enhance the excitement, she would gladly do so.

As Eris took a sip of her drink, pleasantly surprised that booze was easily snuck in, Eris observed her surroundings. The booming cheers echoed around and Eris couldnโ€™t help but feel a sense of pride seeing that her sister was winning. Nevertheless, turning away from the crowd, Eris made her way around taking in the night air. Despite enjoying the breeze, her attention went towards the snack table.

Raising a brow, Eris tilted her head to the side. โ€œSo, youโ€™re the one hogging all the food?โ€

However, hearing the maleโ€™s declaration of loving the school, Eris shook her head. โ€œYouโ€™re an odd one, Zeus.โ€ She stated, not caring whether he knew her or not. Rumours went around quickly and if there was anyone more famous than the female that was the centre of attention today, it was him.
[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContenttwo" style="display: none;"][div class=tabinfo]
eris: goddess of strife, chaos, and discord
"Men mock the gods until they need them"

mood: inquisitive
with: zeus [ AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ]
mentions: nemesis [ FireMaiden FireMaiden ] , tyche [ User User ] , ares [ Dictionaddiction Dictionaddiction ] , iris [ AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ]
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
codedbycrucially | hidden scroll and circles are tabs ( picture is a hover )

Last edited:
[div class=body]
[div class=portrait]
[/div][div class=title]
NYX
[/div][div class=mainBox][div class=sitInfo]Location: Pantheon Academy Bonfire Party & Snack Bar
Interaction: deer deer and AnimeGenork AnimeGenork (Eris and Zeus)
Mood: Festive but slightly sleepy[/div][div class=icInfo]The academy was more than anything Nyx could have expected. The day had already been a mess... what with all the clubs and sports that had caved in around her, in an attempt to attract her membership. Nyx had always wanted to be part of something, but to be immensely overwhelmed by strangers was asking for too much! Not too mention, Hecate was nowhere to be seen, leaving her by her lonesome self. It was lucky that Nyx had found a classroom to seclude herself.

Without the chatter of the gods and deities from before, Nyx had found her peace. And very peaceful, it was... Nyx had all but slept the entire day away and she came to with a deep yawn. Her breath felt somewhat dank, and she could feel her hair standing off at awkward angles from how she'd slept on the table. Without her concentration, her shawl of night had lost its usual form, expanding like a cloud of stars and skies to fill the classroom. Wisps of night and galaxies leaked out the cracks between the doors and window frames, giving the classroom a cosmic decor reminiscent of her home with Erebus. Every once in a while, perhaps it is good that she cut loose and let her night spill forth.

Stretching as she hopped off the desk, Nyx's attention shifted to the windows, lit only by a flickering radiance that danced across the dark room. In the courtyard below, a grand bonfire roared with splendour, and deities crowded around in celebration. What was formerly a stressful and overbearing ambience was now a joyous festivity. Nyx simply had to get in on this! In short steps, her dress blew about her legs as she slid down stairways to rejoin the school. Although her hair still stuck out here and there, it was a look hardly amiss in a party as wild as this.

Immediately blending in with the crowd, Nyx danced among the oceanids before sashaying over to the snack table way across the crowd. On her way, Nyx was promptly smashed to the ground by a god. He had been thrown onto his side from the bonfire fight, and Nyx yelped as she crashed under his weight.

"Ugh, watch it." Nyx bemoaned in pain under unsavoury breaths as she got up, rubbing her hip, "I need a drink." finally reaching the snack bar, she poured a glass of punch, eyeing the two gods beside her. The male had openly declared his love for the school after guzzling the contents of the table, and to that, Nyx raised him her glass and yelled, "Me too!"

"You're an odd one, Zeus." a goddess Nyx did not recognise addressed him. Nyx's eyes, generally wide even without surprise, turned to gaze on Zeus.

"You're Zeus?" Nyx asked, her curiosity indecipherable. Eyes wide like a fish, Nyx surveyed the popular god's figure with curiosity.
[/div][/div][/div]

[class=mainBox] margin-left: 70px; background: url(https://media2.giphy.com/media/n92gywDtwpgFzTqFCG/giphy.gif) no-repeat; background-size: 889px 500px; background-position: 20% 30%; height: 460px; width: 750px; border: 15px double #01041a; border-bottom-left-radius: 120px; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-bottom-right-radius: 20px; [/class] [class=portrait] height: 221px; width: 221px; border: 15px solid #01041a; border-radius: 50%; background-color: #01041a; pointer-events: none; overflow: hidden; background:url(https://www.rpnation.com/gallery/auroraaksnes-jpg.41318/full) no-repeat; background-size: 221px 274px; [/class] [class=title] margin-top: 100px; margin-left: 120px; height 100px; width: 450px; background: #01041a; border-top-right-radius: 40px; background-color: #01041a; [/class] [class=body] margin: auto; width: 800px; height: 600px; [/class] [class=sitInfo] margin-left: -58px; border: 5px solid #01041a; width: 160px; height: 300px; background: #01041a; border-bottom-left-radius: 100px; border-bottom-right-radius: 100px; padding: 15px; font-size: 9px; color: #f2f2f2; [/class] [class=icInfo] margin-left: 220px; margin-top: -300px; float: left; background-color: black; min-height: 320px; max-height: 370px; width: 400px; border-radius: 10px; overflow: auto; font-size: 14px; color: #f2f2f2; padding-top: 10px; padding-left: 7px; padding-right: 7px; padding-bottom: 10px; border: 5px solid #01041a; opacity: 0.9; [/class]

The academy was more than anything Nyx could have expected. The day had already been a mess... what with all the clubs and sports that had caved in around her, in an attempt to attract her membership. Nyx had always wanted to be part of something, but to be immensely overwhelmed by strangers was asking for too much! Not too mention, Hecate was nowhere to be seen, leaving her by her lonesome self. It was lucky that Nyx had found a classroom to seclude herself.

Without the chatter of the gods and deities from before, Nyx had found her peace. And very peaceful, it was... Nyx had all but slept the entire day away and she came to with a deep yawn. Her breath felt somewhat dank, and she could feel her hair standing off at awkward angles from how she'd slept on the table. Without her concentration, her shawl of night had lost its usual form, expanding like a cloud of stars and skies to fill the classroom. Wisps of night and galaxies leaked out the cracks between the doors and window frames, giving the classroom a cosmic decor reminiscent of her home with Erebus. Every once in a while, perhaps it is good that she cut loose and let her night spill forth.

Stretching as she hopped off the desk, Nyx's attention shifted to the windows, lit only by a flickering radiance that danced across the dark room. In the courtyard below, a grand bonfire roared with splendour, and deities crowded around in celebration. What was formerly a stressful and overbearing ambience was now a joyous festivity. Nyx simply had to get in on this! In short steps, her dress blew about her legs as she slid down stairways to rejoin the school. Although her hair still stuck out here and there, it was a look hardly amiss in a party as wild as this.

Immediately blending in with the crowd, Nyx danced among the oceanids before sashaying over to the snack table way across the crowd. On her way, Nyx was promptly smashed to the ground by a god. He had been thrown onto his side from the bonfire fight, and Nyx yelped as she crashed under his weight.

"Ugh, watch it." Nyx bemoaned in pain under unsavoury breaths as she got up, rubbing her hip, "I need a drink." finally reaching the snack bar, she poured a glass of punch, eyeing the two gods beside her. The male had openly declared his love for the school after guzzling the contents of the table, and to that, Nyx raised him her glass and yelled, "Me too!"

"You're an odd one, Zeus." a goddess Nyx did not recognise addressed him. Nyx's eyes, generally wide even without surprise, turned to gaze on Zeus.

"You're Zeus?" Nyx asked, her curiosity indecipherable. Eyes wide like a fish, Nyx surveyed the popular god's figure with curiosity.

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]Dionysus [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]some people call me the space cowboy, some call me the gangster of love~โ˜†[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Stumbling into the party quietly, Dionysus poorly tried to blend into the other party goers, desperately trying to not attract any attention. He had no intention to go to this party. For a few reasons to be exact. For one, his ex-boyfriend, Mister Sandman himself, was going to said party, and our grape baby wanted nothing to do with him. Dionysus was never one to let bygones be bygones, and grudges festered within him like his already nonexistant liver. When the party god was upset with you, he most usually stayed upset.

The second reason why he didn't want to go to this party was that it was from people at School. He didn't think of himself as better than these other gods, but they definitely weren't his type of party people. At least his type of party. These lightweights only gave him anxiety with how quickly they got way to inebriated. Normally, he would get as drunk as quickly and as thoroughly as possible and find a slew of men and/or women to have some more "extracurricular activities". But now that he was in a serious and committed relationship with Hades, parties like this were most certainly not his favorite.

As he turned the corner, the smell of the bonfire and the crowd of fighting gods made him cringe. As much as he wanted to mosh with the rest of him, he had promised Hades that he wouldn't get into trouble, and wouldn't cause any either. Tugging on his jacket, he took a sip from a water bottle he had brought from home. Something safe so that he could prove that he hadn't been out partying or anything. He just needed to be here for his appearance and so that he wouldn't lose his dominion or godhood.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood - sleepy| mentions - Braddington Braddington AnimeGenork AnimeGenork @FireMaiden| interaction - ???
location - bonfire party | outfit - XXXX [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #9C94A9 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://mediaslide-europe.storage.googleapis.com/uno/pictures/2977/41110/large-1540283233-49eabce74ed2b27f400e0e29a36ddbbe.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #bc4060 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #5a1527 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/494f84fadc76e2e294a04526cb056258/tumblr_phzv43kOFH1uor5s8o5_500.png); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #D1565B; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #B9B5CC [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #E6AFA8 [/class] [class=bla]background: #f2979f [/class] [class=ble]background: #786a81 [/class] [class=blo]background: #d05f7a [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]
codebyundine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back