• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I really want to apologize that I won't be able to participate in this roleplay, things happened irl today and turns out I'll be much more busy than I thought and can only handle one rp at a time, I'm wicked sorry I led you guys on and I sincerely wish you all the best of luck, just with the way things are I'd rather call them off early than having to quit mid rp :(

Don't worry, man. Hope you get better :)

Just a quick shout-out to everyone: The link to the character sheets is up. And there are only five characters made.

The following people still need to make characters for the RP:
FiSHY_Boi_0149 FiSHY_Boi_0149
norway norway
Sylvio Sylvio
Haru Rivers Haru Rivers
Transparent Transparent
myst.erion myst.erion
thirdworlder thirdworlder
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura
RipEverything RipEverything
SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

If you can't participate in the RP like Omelette, just say so. It's fine. I'd prefer you told me instead of either quitting mid-RP or just ghosting and never returning with a response.

Can't wait to see who you all create! :D

~ Le Sigh

Edit: Would like these made soon-ish. As in by the next week. It's ok if you take two weeks I just want to get thru this part so we can get on with the actual rp

The RP is up! All who are in the RP (that have characters) may now begin posting. The initial post takes place one month before the present; all subsequent posts will be in the present, unless someone's doing a flashback.

Can't wait to RP with y'all! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back