Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
1) What is justice to you?
Giving punishment equal to the crime, yet also helping those redeemable to improve not just their lives but also those around them. Constantly reviewing society's view on what is wrong and what is right based off of science and morality.

2) What is victory to you?
Achieving a goal. Whether it's winning in a competition or waking up the next morning.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say,

you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die)

. What do you do?
I would default to the weight of many outway the few and go after the villain. These 10 individuals lives would be the cost of stopping the villain from killing a 100 more. Plus out of the 10 individual I would only consider the child or one of my close family member (assuming they were also a child). The elderly person, war veteran, superhero, and priest (based on stereotypes) should be willing to trade their lives for the possible child.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?

Wolf, mostly because they thrive and change the landscape as a group. Yet, there are ones who isolate themselves and can do the same.

5) What is your favorite color?
The grey scale, but based on my choice of shirts, Black.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?

PnP So DnD, Pathfinder, etc etc

7) Describe your ideal home

Has a basement and a 2nd floor for the bedrooms. On a bigger than average plot, maybe 2-3 acres with a yard big enough for hobbies and projects. Hardwood floors on the living level so it's easier to clean up with carpet being in the basement and bedrooms. As open as it can be so those cooking can interact with everyone else.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
A plan and versatility.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?

A support, not necessarily the healing type but helping those who need it and designing counters or plans against foes.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Vigilante and use it for my personal gain depending on what it is.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

If it truly affects my normal day to day life, he/she will get what's coming to them. If it doesn't then I don't care.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

1. Those who commit major crimes murder/human trafficking, etc go to the local authorities; confess their sins, go to jail.
2. Those who take public office oaths and violate them resign
3. Put the earth in climate balance.

13) When most afraid you...

Drowning

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Will live to see another day. It may be superior to myself but there are always ways to circumvent it.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...

God

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
If I have all of my stuff

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
Both taste delicious. Both are needed on this planet.

19) What is your stance on killing?

If they need to die they die. Unless it's murder. Murder is wrong but defending yourself and others isn't.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
I'd be inbetween. I would try to save people but I would also use my own powers to benefit myself. If I am able to abuse the power to make the world a better place then I will.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?

I'm analytical.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?

out of everyone, I have the worst opinion about myself.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
Capricorn, no not really.

Your ability is “Purgatorium Seal”, an ability that, when activated while in physical contact with someone, traps them in an indestructible crystal for a day. Time works differently within the crystal, and the person will experience a purgatory-like experience that may seem like decades to them. The crystals tap into a sort of “collective unconscious” of humanity to determine what actions would, on average, be viewed as moral or immoral, and not only punish any infractions the trapped person may have committed, but also attempt to condition them into abandoning any further similar action. From the perspective of those trapped within, they are only released once they are ‘fixed’ - regardless of how long that may take.

Hm.... A scenario where everybody is and feels safe.

Knowing that I've done the right thing

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

I'd have to go with the child, simple because he/she still haven't lived most of his/her life

Wolves, because they're intelligent and care about their family

Purple UwU

Animal xD

Two stories, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, big yard. All powered by wind turbines and solar panels.

Intelligence. If you can't think of a plan fast enough, you're ded.

Healer.....

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

Take it! Others are more important

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

Reveal the truth ASAP. Liars never prosper~

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

1.) Set the genie free
2.) I mean.... I wouldn't expect the genie to want to grant me any more at that point
3.) Repeat wish 2

Try to calm down without alerting others

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

Talk like a normal person?

15) Beauty....

Myself

That I packed everything

They are more important than humans in my opinion.

I mean..... Depends of what you're killing. If it's other humans than I hate it, but if it's your food then you gotta do what you gotta do to survive.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

Superhero and probably something to do with the environment.

Quality? Um..... My speed to be honest

I'm too shy for my own good ;w;

I don't really care about that kind of stuff. My sign is Pircses (I dunno how to spell, it's the fish one lol)
Your ability is "Dire Guardian", a power that lets you pledge yourself to someone's "pack". In doing so, your will and urges will give you a very strong inclination to serve and protect the person you pledged yourself to, and their closest associates and become incapable of knowingly allowing them to be harmed, however you will also awaken abilities such as enhances senses, strength, stamina, durability and speed, and telepathy within a short radius, all of which grow the greater your loyalty to the one you pledged yourself to.

Your ability is "Dire Guardian", a power that lets you pledge yourself to someone's "pack". In doing so, your will and urges will give you a very strong inclination to serve and protect the person you pledged yourself to, and their closest associates and become incapable of knowingly allowing them to be harmed, however you will also awaken abilities such as enhances senses, strength, stamina, durability and speed, and telepathy within a short radius, all of which grow the greater your loyalty to the one you pledged yourself to.
*Happy screaming* I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

If you're still doing these.

Justice is about doing the right thing and making sure that those who do the wrong thing get dealt punishments befitting the wrong they did, given the context.

Succeeding in what you planned for, or just taking joy in something unexpected.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

Either the child or the family member, children, for the most part, are innocent and have years ahead of them to grow and do good. But a close family member all friend is a treasure you can’t replace. I’d probably default to the family member.

4) What is your favourite animal? Why?

Pandas, those big loveable fellas give me so much joy watching them.

5) What is your favourite colour?

Blue

6) What is your favourite roleplaying genre?

Action/Adventure.

Two stories or somewhere high up. Lots of open space, nature or nice views, plenty of rooms well-kept and clean. Not secluded but in a nice part of town.

Adaptability plans never come together and you need to be able to think on your toes and respond to new threats.

Tank/Support.

Just use it when I can where it won’t get noticed. Really depends on what the power is.

Get back at the friend.

A large sum of money, greater intelligence, better appearance.

Will come down in a cold sweat and try to get away from what is making me scared asap.

Try to think things through and figure out where I might have the advantage.

15) Beauty....

Others, everyone has their specialties, let them use them.

You have everything that belongs to you and aren’t leaving anything behind.

They’re great. Wild animals shouldn’t be culled and should be protected, same with plants. Farmed animals are farmed and are fair game.

It’s bad, people shouldn’t kill or intentionally harm others.

Probably a hero because I’m pretty against doing bad things and the popularity and good feel of doing good would be nice.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?

Coming up with ideas, whether they can be realised is another story.

My social abilities.

Not really but I’m a Sagittarius.

If you're still doing these.

Justice is about doing the right thing and making sure that those who do the wrong thing get dealt punishments befitting the wrong they did, given the context.

Succeeding in what you planned for, or just taking joy in something unexpected.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

Either the child or the family member, children, for the most part, are innocent and have years ahead of them to grow and do good. But a close family member all friend is a treasure you can’t replace. I’d probably default to the family member.

4) What is your favourite animal? Why?

Pandas, those big loveable fellas give me so much joy watching them.

5) What is your favourite colour?

Blue

6) What is your favourite roleplaying genre?

Action/Adventure.

Two stories or somewhere high up. Lots of open space, nature or nice views, plenty of rooms well-kept and clean. Not secluded but in a nice part of town.

Adaptability plans never come together and you need to be able to think on your toes and respond to new threats.

Tank/Support.

Just use it when I can where it won’t get noticed. Really depends on what the power is.

Get back at the friend.

A large sum of money, greater intelligence, better appearance.

Will come down in a cold sweat and try to get away from what is making me scared asap.

Try to think things through and figure out where I might have the advantage.

15) Beauty....

Others, everyone has their specialties, let them use them.

You have everything that belongs to you and aren’t leaving anything behind.

They’re great. Wild animals shouldn’t be culled and should be protected, same with plants. Farmed animals are farmed and are fair game.

It’s bad, people shouldn’t kill or intentionally harm others.

Probably a hero because I’m pretty against doing bad things and the popularity and good feel of doing good would be nice.

Coming up with ideas, whether they can be realised is another story.

My social abilities.

Not really but I’m a Sagittarius.
Apologies about the delay!

Your ability is “Taunt”. When you so desire, your mind is granted a foreign profanity which you can shout, causing anyone you want to hyper focus their attention on you. If they intended to attack someone, then you become the target, but otherwise they might just really remain focused on you until 1 minute is up (when the effect ends). While the ability is in effect information about the person’s movements is also transmitted directly into your brain, allowing you to have a superhuman reaction time against the people affected by the first part of the ability specifically.

Justice (at least, in the legal sense) should be strict yet non-rigid, accounting for all possible variables in an offense to create the most objective profile of the offender and punishing them accordingly with intent, action and effect in mind, rather than simply cross-referencing the crime with the word of law. Punishing an action done with altruistic intent and to positive effect just because the law dictates it isn't justice.

Asserting your ideology.

If I let the criminal get away, he might put me in a position like this again - worse yet, with me on the receiving end as a victim - so I'd rather just catch him now.

Probably a cat. Cunning, eloquent, prideful, and they aren't overly extroverted nor introverted. They're just chill.

Rose red.

Mystery roleplays, especially murder mysteries.

A scenic two-story house on a mountainside with a distant overlook of the city. Somewhere I can get some peace and quiet, but close enough to civilization that I can stop by to chat with someone when I'm lonely.

Rationality. Keep your head on your shoulders, don't let personal bias affect your decisions, but be sure to trust your gut instinct nonetheless.

A forward scout with information-gathering abilities, keeping tabs on my enemies and relaying their positions to my allies.

I use them, sparingly but not too secretively. Mostly in ways that will draw attention to me, but not to the degree that I'll be immediately labeled a witch and burned at the stake.

If they hadn't blamed me for it, I would've kept their secret. But alas, they did, and karma's a bitch, so I'd expose them.

Wish 1: To own a wardrobe that changes its contents depending on my needs.
Wish 2: To become a detective.
Wish 3: To run a cozy little coffee shop as a side-gig.

Shut all the noise out and calm myself down.

Research the field, gain insight on my adversary, and use some psychological trickery.

15) Beauty...

Myself.

My hair, lips and keys.

Animals are cute. Don't care about plants.

Cool in fiction, unethical in reality (except when used as a capital punishment).

Probably an anti-hero dedicated to the reformation of the government. I have more of a bone to pick with the folks in charge than any petty crooks.

Confidence, both in my own skills and in my own personality.

Arrogance. I'm difficult to talk down when I've made my decision, especially during heated arguments.

I think they're fun. Not grounded in realism, but still fun. I'm an Aquarius.

Justice (at least, in the legal sense) should be strict yet non-rigid, accounting for all possible variables in an offense to create the most objective profile of the offender and punishing them accordingly with intent, action and effect in mind, rather than simply cross-referencing the crime with the word of law. Punishing an action done with altruistic intent and to positive effect just because the law dictates it isn't justice.

Asserting your ideology.

If I let the criminal get away, he might put me in a position like this again - worse yet, with me on the receiving end as a victim - so I'd rather just catch him now.

Probably a cat. Cunning, eloquent, prideful, and they aren't overly extroverted nor introverted. They're just chill.

Rose red.

Mystery roleplays, especially murder mysteries.

A scenic two-story house on a mountainside with a distant overlook of the city. Somewhere I can get some peace and quiet, but close enough to civilization that I can stop by to chat with someone when I'm lonely.

Rationality. Keep your head on your shoulders, don't let personal bias affect your decisions, but be sure to trust your gut instinct nonetheless.

A forward scout with information-gathering abilities, keeping tabs on my enemies and relaying their positions to my allies.

I use them, sparingly but not too secretively. Mostly in ways that will draw attention to me, but not to the degree that I'll be immediately labeled a witch and burned at the stake.

If they hadn't blamed me for it, I would've kept their secret. But alas, they did, and karma's a bitch, so I'd expose them.

Wish 1: To own a wardrobe that changes its contents depending on my needs.
Wish 2: To become a detective.
Wish 3: To run a cozy little coffee shop as a side-gig.

Shut all the noise out and calm myself down.

Research the field, gain insight on my adversary, and use some psychological trickery.

15) Beauty...

Myself.

My hair, lips and keys.

Animals are cute. Don't care about plants.

Cool in fiction, unethical in reality (except when used as a capital punishment).

Probably an anti-hero dedicated to the reformation of the government. I have more of a bone to pick with the folks in charge than any petty crooks.

Confidence, both in my own skills and in my own personality.

Arrogance. I'm difficult to talk down when I've made my decision, especially during heated arguments.

I think they're fun. Not grounded in realism, but still fun. I'm an Aquarius.

"Rational Simulation" is your ability. You have the ability to temporarily enter a situation of any past event or near future event (up to 5 seconds into the future), within which you can interact, and the simulation will play out as though it were reality. However, the simulation will only include things of which you are aware and immediate conclusions you could draw from knowing those details. This means that, for instance, if there was a someone hiding that you weren't aware about, your simulation wouldn't include them. However, should you be aware of all relevant factors then your simulation will perfectly predict how the event played out or will play out. Furthermore, each simulation may be experienced as hours, but in reality happens in a mere instant, thus allowing you to run countless simulations and find the result you want.

You can also bring anyone you are in physical contact with into one of your simulations.

Hope this thread is still going? o.o First post ever basically! Hello people!

Justice is a human construct. In the real world predators kill and destroy ruthlessly and face no repercussions because for them it is simply the cycle of life. Humans invented justice in order to create more peaceful and productive societies.

This is so vague, but I suppose victory in general to me is just a feeling of satisfaction.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
This question is hard... Either way the guilt is going to kill me, but I'd probably save the child.

Leopards. When I was really young I watched an animal planet docu-series on a family of leopards living in Africa. The bonds between the cats and their cleverness in the face of danger was something that inspired me. Animals are more intelligent than most people give them credit for.

A range of orange to red-orange

Supernatural, placing fantasy and/or sci-fi aspects in a modern setting

Somewhere in the country with a lot of open space, fields of nothing but grass, and balconies-- fancy balconies

A sense of calm decisiveness and the will to live; the person who is most likely to win is usually the one who wants it the most

I'm a ranger/rogue type of person. I like using tactics and traps rather than having a face-to-face fight, not because I can't handle it but because I'd prefer to have less bloodshed.

If it's useful to me... I'll probably use it. However, if it's something that is very obvious and attracts a lot of attention, then I'd probably consider it useless thus voiding the question. If you can't use it to keep your friends and family safe then what's the point?

Shoulder the burden for now, then break ties with them. Eventually, they ought to face the consequences of their own actions, but in this one instance, I'd feel too guilty to leave them in the dust knowing they would suffer because of me.

a) Stop climate change from destroying the planet b) Pay all my family's debts and put some reasonable amount of money in their bank accounts c) Scientists find the cure for all cancers today

In terms of fight or flight, I'm realistically a fight type of person. I don't necessarily want to be a fight type of person, but I can't help it if out of pure instinct I grab a pipe lying conveniently on the ground and bash you in the head with it because you didn't make enough noise. Don't sneak up on me.

Try a more clever tactic until something works

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
E) is everywhere
^ All of these

Myself. That may sound selfish, but if I can't solve the problem by myself, then I've failed and it's only right that somebody take the problem out of my hands, at which point it doesn't matter if I trust them or not.

That I have my dang keys... And also money for recovery-from-social-interaction chocolate

Eh, cool...

It depends on why you're doing it. Self-defense is usually the only justification I would ever accept for killing.

I would like to say I'm a superhero... but I'm probably an anti-hero/supposed villain. I don't get along well with a lot of people, but I do what it takes to keep the world safe and happy. I'll kill a "bad guy" in cold blood then adopt a lost puppy in the same day.

I don't like the term qualities in reference to myself... Yeah, I can't think of any.

The fact that I don't understand how to human in any capacity

Not at all, but I'm either an Aries or an Aquarius depending on if you believe the stars have shifted in the last 3,000 years

Last edited:
"Rational Simulation" is your ability. You have the ability to temporarily enter a situation of any past event or near future event (up to 5 seconds into the future), within which you can interact, and the simulation will play out as though it were reality. However, the simulation will only include things of which you are aware and immediate conclusions you could draw from knowing those details. This means that, for instance, if there was a someone hiding that you weren't aware about, your simulation wouldn't include them. However, should you be aware of all relevant factors then your simulation will perfectly predict how the event played out or will play out. Furthermore, each simulation may be experienced as hours, but in reality happens in a mere instant, thus allowing you to run countless simulations and find the result you want.

You can also bring anyone you are in physical contact with into one of your simulations.
That sounds so useful! I've always had an issue with acting too hastily or on impulse, so an ability that just lets me analyze the situation at my own pace would be amazing. Thank you~~ (b◔‿◔)b

Hope this thread is still going? o.o First post ever basically! Hello people!

Justice is a human construct. In the real world predators kill and destroy ruthlessly and face no repercussions because for them it is simply the cycle of life. Humans invented justice in order to create more peaceful and productive societies.

This is so vague, but I suppose victory in general to me is just a feeling of satisfaction.

This question is hard... Either way the guilt is going to kill me, but I'd probably save the child.

Leopards. When I was really young I watched an animal planet docu-series on a family of leopards living in Africa. The bonds between the cats and their cleverness in the face of danger was something that inspired me. Animals are more intelligent than most people give them credit for.

A range of orange to red-orange

Supernatural, placing fantasy and/or sci-fi aspects in a modern setting

Somewhere in the country with a lot of open space, fields of nothing but grass, and balconies-- fancy balconies

A sense of calm decisiveness and the will to live; the person who is most likely to win is usually the one who wants it the most

I'm a ranger/rogue type of person. I like using tactics and traps rather than having a face-to-face fight, not because I can't handle it but because I'd prefer to have less bloodshed.

If it's useful to me... I'll probably use it. However, if it's something that is very obvious and attracts a lot of attention, then I'd probably consider it useless thus voiding the question. If you can't use it to keep your friends and family safe then what's the point?

Shoulder the burden for now, then break ties with them. Eventually, they ought to face the consequences of their own actions, but in this one instance, I'd feel too guilty to leave them in the dust knowing they would suffer because of me.

a) Stop climate change from destroying the planet b) Pay all my family's debts and put some reasonable amount of money in their bank accounts c) Scientists find the cure for all cancers today

In terms of fight or flight, I'm realistically a fight type of person. I don't necessarily want to be a fight type of person, but I can't help it if out of pure instinct I grab a pipe lying conveniently on the ground and bash you in the head with it because you didn't make enough noise. Don't sneak up on me.

Try a more clever tactic until something works

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
E) is everywhere
^ All of these

Myself. That may sound selfish, but if I can't solve the problem by myself, then I've failed and it's only right that somebody take the problem out of my hands, at which point it doesn't matter if I trust them or not.

That I have my dang keys... And also money for recovery-from-social-interaction chocolate

Eh, cool...

It depends on why you're doing it. Self-defense is usually the only justification I would ever accept for killing.

I would like to say I'm a superhero... but I'm probably an anti-hero/supposed villain. I don't get along well with a lot of people, but I do what it takes to keep the world safe and happy. I'll kill a "bad guy" in cold blood then adopt a lost puppy in the same day.

I don't like the term qualities in reference to myself... Yeah, I can't think of any.

The fact that I don't understand how to human in any capacity

Not at all, but I'm either an Aries or an Aquarius depending on if you believe the stars have shifted in the last 3,000 years

Your ability is “Atmospheric Shrine”. With this ability you are able to pull carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere and compress it near your hands. The compressed carbon quickly forms into a feline-shaped diamond statue. The process can take 5 minutes to an hour, depending on how large you want to make the statue (palm-sized to life-sized). There must be nothing but air in the way as you are forming the statue, and bigger statues can only be feasibly done outside so as to procure enough carbon for the statue. Creating the statues generates a large amount of heat and pressure (albeit not nearly as much as the conditions for forming a diamond normally) to which your body is made immune. However, overuse of the ability will cause your body to gradually harden, becoming more stiff and making it harder for any bit of your body to move, organs included. Eventually, if you abuse the ability too much your body will become permanently as hard as diamond, and you effectively a living statue. That said, the hardening also reduces your bodily necessities.

Lastly, no dangerous chemical reactions will occur as a result of this ability drawing carbon out of the atmosphere.

Someone getting their just deserts, whether it be for something positive or negative.

Accomplishing success in a competition of the physical body or mind.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped, in separate rooms, a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you're attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

Save the child

Jackals They're intelligent, cunning & nurturing (toward their pups)

Red

Supernatural

7) Describe your ideal home.

Quiet and wall to wall bookshelves with all the books!

Bravery

9)What role would you rather have in a team fight?

Ranged, Back up

Let things play out as they would normally but help out in other ways.

Take the blame.

1. Confidence in myself
2. To be more energetic/charismatic
3. Improve my reading and writing

call my mom (yes, I'm a mama's boy and proud of it. :P)

Run away in fear

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Mom <3

that the door is locked.

Animals = Cute
Prefer fake plants, they last longer. It's not cheap, it's financially smart.

No excuse for it. Period.

20) If you were to become a superhero or super villain, which would it be and what would you become one for?

Super villain. Make the world forget about their petty problems and unite toward a common enemy.

My vocabulary. It even surprises me sometimes.

Communication. I have a big vocabulary but I still struggle with talking to people sometimes.

I don't discount it entirely. Pisces.

Your power is called "Baby King". Your body identifies itself as a personification of youth, which allows you to mentally control any infant to toddler creature (with appropriate limitations of course) and will cause any nearby female to be unable to harm you or let harm come to you by choice (you can´t control them beyond that though). As a side-effect, though, your body will remain in a state of eternal youth, more precisely you will never age past 4 and even your mind will be somewhat limited by that.

And I thought I got a raw deal on my superpower. At least mine was useful. :P

I actually came to request a mulligan.

For myself, not Mantis.

Someone getting their just deserts, whether it be for something positive or negative.

Accomplishing success in a competition of the physical body or mind.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped, in separate rooms, a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you're attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

Save the child

Jackals They're intelligent, cunning & nurturing (toward their pups)

Red

Supernatural

7) Describe your ideal home.

Quiet and wall to wall bookshelves with all the books!

Bravery

9)What role would you rather have in a team fight?

Ranged, Back up

Let things play out as they would normally but help out in other ways.

Take the blame.

1. Confidence in myself
2. To be more energetic/charismatic
3. Improve my reading and writing

call my mom (yes, I'm a mama's boy and proud of it. :P)

Run away in fear

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Mom <3

that the door is locked.

Animals = Cute
Prefer fake plants, they last longer. It's not cheap, it's financially smart.

No excuse for it. Period.

20) If you were to become a superhero or super villain, which would it be and what would you become one for?

Super villain. Make the world forget about their petty problems and unite toward a common enemy.

My vocabulary. It even surprises me sometimes.

Communication. I have a big vocabulary but I still struggle with talking to people sometimes.

I don't discount it entirely. Pisces.

Your ability is "Social Keynote". The ability gives you a notebook bound to your soul, and anything you write in it will be spoken out loud in your or any voice you desire. People will perceive you more favorably while holding the notebook, and words spoken by it will never be misunderstood nor taken in a bad way, and their general openness to your words will be increased. You can summon the notebook to your person at any time, though people will notice their own attitude towards you changing if you summon the notebook while they can see you. Writing someone's name in the notebook without a sentence for context will further improve their impression of you, but morph that impression into a parental kind of relationship, making them take you increasingly less seriously, just as an example of a potential side effect.

Your ability is "Social Keynote". The ability gives you a notebook bound to your soul, and anything you write in it will be spoken out loud in your or any voice you desire. People will perceive you more favorably while holding the notebook, and words spoken by it will never be misunderstood nor taken in a bad way, and their general openness to your words will be increased. You can summon the notebook to your person at any time, though people will notice their own attitude towards you changing if you summon the notebook while they can see you. Writing someone's name in the notebook without a sentence for context will further improve their impression of you, but morph that impression into a parental kind of relationship, making them take you increasingly less seriously, just as an example of a potential side effect.
So, if I'm understanding this correctly, it's like Death Note but instead of killing people it make people like me more. Cool, thanks! B)

Hmmm.... I suppose I don't mind, as long as at least a couple answers changed.

My initial power was great and all, very creative and neat. It was just something I'd never be able to use on principle. I did find the whole thing fascinating because it would be awesome on a character level. An individual with the power to make inanimate objects living and vice versa, but can never use it because they feel that it is wrong on a cosmic, karmic level. I almost made a Mythic character based on this. I actually loved him, just couldn't quite reconcile him with the universe yet. I need to flesh out a whole corner of it for him because I wanted him to slowly become a villain.

My initial power was great and all, very creative and neat. It was just something I'd never be able to use on principle. I did find the whole thing fascinating because it would be awesome on a character level. An individual with the power to make inanimate objects living and vice versa, but can never use it because they feel that it is wrong on a cosmic, karmic level. I almost made a Mythic character based on this. I actually loved him, just couldn't quite reconcile him with the universe yet. I need to flesh out a whole corner of it for him because I wanted him to slowly become a villain.

I see. Glad you managed to find a use for it after all :)

In any case, I do stand by what I said earlier, I'm willing to make a new one provided at least a couple answers changed since last time. To be clear here, I am referring to answers to the quizz.

I understood, but overlooked how long the actual quiz is. Most of my answers will probably be the same just worded differently.

I'm okay with my power. I embrace my villain side and turn everyone into porcelain statues - marble - if I like you. :P

I understood, but overlooked how long the actual quiz is. Most of my answers will probably be the same just worded differently.

I'm okay with my power. I embrace my villain side and turn everyone into porcelain statues - marble - if I like you. :P

I mean you don't have to redo the whole quizz- just take the one you did before and change some answers you may have changed your mind about or taken a new attitude about.

Justice to me is where someone breaks the law and deserves some form of punishment.

Victory for me is where you complete the goal in a fight/battle/ or even day.

I would save the child.

-My favorite animal is well the cheetah because they are so cute as kitties and also one of the fastest animals on the planet.

-Purple
-Hmmmm it would have to be a slice of life.
-It would just be a simple home that can abide by me and that I can have my fluffies and shtuff.
-The most important quality is to use your brain.
-The support.
-Use it to aid and help people.
-I wouldn't say anything about the truth unless it revolved anyone that can be harmed.
-I wish to be a girl. xd
-I wish to be cute and attractive.
-I wish that I would be able to have power and be a hero.
-Fucking stay up and hide underneath of my sheet.
-Either run away, or stand up.
15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
-I believe it is E and B. x3
-Everyone.
-If I have my keys and wallet.
-That they should be killed for food and not kept as pets.
-Unless it is super vital to do so; then I don't stand by it.
-I'd be a superhero because I've always had a caring heart and just wanted to support people in need.
-Loyalty.
-Trusting everyone.
-I don't know, and it's a libra.

Justice to me is where someone breaks the law and deserves some form of punishment.

Victory for me is where you complete the goal in a fight/battle/ or even day.

I would save the child.

-My favorite animal is well the cheetah because they are so cute as kitties and also one of the fastest animals on the planet.

-Purple
-Hmmmm it would have to be a slice of life.
-It would just be a simple home that can abide by me and that I can have my fluffies and shtuff.
-The most important quality is to use your brain.
-The support.
-Use it to aid and help people.
-I wouldn't say anything about the truth unless it revolved anyone that can be harmed.
-I wish to be a girl. xd
-I wish to be cute and attractive.
-I wish that I would be able to have power and be a hero.
-Fucking stay up and hide underneath of my sheet.
-Either run away, or stand up.
15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
-I believe it is E and B. x3
-Everyone.
-If I have my keys and wallet.
-That they should be killed for food and not kept as pets.
-Unless it is super vital to do so; then I don't stand by it.
-I'd be a superhero because I've always had a caring heart and just wanted to support people in need.
-Loyalty.
-Trusting everyone.
-I don't know, and it's a libra.

"Cheetah Neko" is your ability. It's a rather straighforward ability, your body is now permanently a cheetah neko girl, with all that entails, including a animal ears and tail, improved speed and reflexes (and bone resilience, allowing to withstand greater impact or falls), but also certain habits one would stereotypically associate with cats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back