Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
Your ability is "Forecure", a power that allows to predict incoming wounds, diseases and other damages to the body of living organisms you are in contact with (including yourself) and complex machinery alike. What a "damage" is consists of your own personal threshold. If you don't consider emotional damage to be particularly harmful then your ability will also lower the priority of that kind of prediction. In turn, this rather widens the scope of what your ability might be able to predict. The prediction comes in the form of an image flashed in your head. While you will know what the image is referring to, this doesn't mean you know the context. You may know someone will catch a particular disease, but you will not know where it came from, at least not from the ability alone.

Your ability's source of information is the COSMOS ITSELF and probablistic calculations based on available data. Not everything in the cosmos is bound by strict causality, however, and so the decisions of people increasingly muddy over time. Your ability's can predict anything with almost 100% certainty within 5-10 minutes, but within a couple weeks with only about 0.1% certainty. The number of people involve decreases accuracy, as does knowledge of the events being spread. On the other hand, you can greatly recover accuracy even over time but acting upon the information you received the least possible.

my... GOD. idea, you're amazing. i honestly love that so much!

This looks like fun!

1) What is justice to you?
That's an interesting one. Justice, at it's most basic level, is a punishment dealt out in proportion to the crime. An eye for an eye. However, I believe justice is most effective and beneficial when balanced with mercy. Take someone who has committed a murder, for instance. Justice dictates that he should die. Mercy, on the other hand, recognizes factors like culpability and extenuating circumstances- i.e. yes, the man is a murderer, but he is also mentally ill, perhaps suffering from paranoid delusions, or from anger issues due to childhood trauma. Or perhaps he was drunk, or being blackmailed. In these cases, therapy, rehabilitation, and a lessened sentence should be prescribed, respectively.

TLDR: Justice gives a person what he deserves. Mercy gives a person what he needs. Combine them for best results.

2) What is victory to you?
Victory is success. Victory is power. Victory is grinding your enemies into dust beneath your heel and using their leader as your footstool. Victory means absolute domination!

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

Honestly, I would probably go after the villain to prevent him from potentially hurting more people in the future. If I did decide to save one of the trapped people, though, I would choose the child, because everyone else has had longer to live.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
Yep, you guessed it- the arctic fox. I fell in love with it when I first came across a picture of one in a box of flashcards, and several years later I learned more about it while studying tundra biomes. I admired the hardiness and cleverness needed to survive in arctic conditions, and felt a kind of kinship for it as a small, somewhat solitary creature who was mistrusted for being a predator and, as a fox, a legendary trickster, but wasn't the biggest predator out there and didn't have any outstanding capabilities aside from it's wits. I'd always had a hard time making friends, was short among my peers, was smart but not particularly talented outside of that, and others often assumed the worst of me when I misunderstood social cues and acted in a way that wasn't expected. (Also, they're so FLUFFFYYYYYY.)

5) What is your favorite color?
Red. Blood red.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
I'd have to say fantasy, though really I'm drawn to anything psychological and cerebral. I also enjoy superheroes and sci fi.

7) Describe your ideal home
A moderately spacious, minimalist apartment with a nice balcony overlooking a clean, well-designed city. A big kitchen is a must, and preferably there should be a park and a gym within walking distance and some hiking trails within reasonable driving distance.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
The ability to think on your feet.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Damager, baby!

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
I try to keep the power hidden while using it to do good in whatever ways I can.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
I confront my friend privately and let them know that I am not happy they made me a scapegoat, or that they made such stupid decisions in the first place, and probably end the friendship, but ultimately I would take the blame to spare them.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
Well, I'm far too genre savvy to get carried away by ambition, greed, or excessive altruism, so I'd try to avoid any of my wishes coming back to bite me by wishing for the most trivial and innocuous things I could think of. So:
  1. Uh... how about filling the freezer with my favorite sausages and Mom's cranberry sauce? Or is that two wishes?
  2. A nice soft blanket made of organic cotton.
  3. Zap my wardrobe so that everything fits correctly for once.

13) When most afraid you...
Grab the nearest object that can function as a weapon and take an advantageous position with a good view of the room's entrances.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Study all I can about this thing ahead of time, then try to negotiate by finding common ground with them in another area, or, if that fails, fight dirty and play to my strengths.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
Myself. There's no one I know better, and few who are quite as competent.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
That my bag has everything I might need (snacks- I have food allergies, water, self-defense items, etc). It's always best to be prepared.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
They're very fascinating to study and often quite beautiful. I love nature documentaries.

19) What is your stance on killing?
It's rarely necessary and should not be done lightly.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
It could go either way, but if I had to pick one, I'd have to say supervillain, or at least an anti-hero. Why? Because I often feel repressed and downtrodden in my everyday life and I really need an outlet. It's hard being logical, aggressive, energetic, and argumentative by nature while constantly surrounded by a family of emotional, gentle, diplomatic and mild-mannered individuals. I've also suffered some pretty frustrating setbacks without much complaint, which I don't feel bitter about, but sometimes it would be nice to storm and rage and beat people up to blow off steam, ya know? And to not worry so much about being selfish.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
Philosophical maturity, I would say.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
A tendency to take responsibility for problems that aren't my own, and get depressed when I can't do anything to help.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
Nah, it's just a superstition that exploits confirmation bias. I found out the signs of the members of my family and compared them to each individual, and none of them were remotely accurate, except mine, oddly enough. Even if they had been, I'd chalk it up to coincidence. I'm Aries, for the record.

This looks like fun!

That's an interesting one. Justice, at it's most basic level, is a punishment dealt out in proportion to the crime. An eye for an eye. However, I believe justice is most effective and beneficial when balanced with mercy. Take someone who has committed a murder, for instance. Justice dictates that he should die. Mercy, on the other hand, recognizes factors like culpability and extenuating circumstances- i.e. yes, the man is a murderer, but he is also mentally ill, perhaps suffering from paranoid delusions, or from anger issues due to childhood trauma. Or perhaps he was drunk, or being blackmailed. In these cases, therapy, rehabilitation, and a lessened sentence should be prescribed, respectively.

TLDR: Justice gives a person what he deserves. Mercy gives a person what he needs. Combine them for best results.

Victory is success. Victory is power. Victory is grinding your enemies into dust beneath your heel and using their leader as your footstool. Victory means absolute domination!

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

Honestly, I would probably go after the villain to prevent him from potentially hurting more people in the future. If I did decide to save one of the trapped people, though, I would choose the child, because everyone else has had longer to live.

Yep, you guessed it- the arctic fox. I fell in love with it when I first came across a picture of one in a box of flashcards, and several years later I learned more about it while studying tundra biomes. I admired the hardiness and cleverness needed to survive in arctic conditions, and felt a kind of kinship for it as a small, somewhat solitary creature who was mistrusted for being a predator and, as a fox, a legendary trickster, but wasn't the biggest predator out there and didn't have any outstanding capabilities aside from it's wits. I'd always had a hard time making friends, was short among my peers, was smart but not particularly talented outside of that, and others often assumed the worst of me when I misunderstood social cues and acted in a way that wasn't expected. (Also, they're so FLUFFFYYYYYY.)

Red. Blood red.

I'd have to say fantasy, though really I'm drawn to anything psychological and cerebral. I also enjoy superheroes and sci fi.

A moderately spacious, minimalist apartment with a nice balcony overlooking a clean, well-designed city. A big kitchen is a must, and preferably there should be a park and a gym within walking distance and some hiking trails within reasonable driving distance.

The ability to think on your feet.

Damager, baby!

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
I try to keep the power hidden while using it to do good in whatever ways I can.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
I confront my friend privately and let them know that I am not happy they made me a scapegoat, or that they made such stupid decisions in the first place, and probably end the friendship, but ultimately I would take the blame to spare them.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
Well, I'm far too genre savvy to get carried away by ambition, greed, or excessive altruism, so I'd try to avoid any of my wishes coming back to bite me by wishing for the most trivial and innocuous things I could think of. So:
  1. Uh... how about filling the freezer with my favorite sausages and Mom's cranberry sauce? Or is that two wishes?
  2. A nice soft blanket made of organic cotton.
  3. Zap my wardrobe so that everything fits correctly for once.

Grab the nearest object that can function as a weapon and take an advantageous position with a good view of the room's entrances.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Study all I can about this thing ahead of time, then try to negotiate by finding common ground with them in another area, or, if that fails, fight dirty and play to my strengths.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Myself. There's no one I know better, and few who are quite as competent.

That my bag has everything I might need (snacks- I have food allergies, water, self-defense items, etc). It's always best to be prepared.

They're very fascinating to study and often quite beautiful. I love nature documentaries.

It's rarely necessary and should not be done lightly.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
It could go either way, but if I had to pick one, I'd have to say supervillain, or at least an anti-hero. Why? Because I often feel repressed and downtrodden in my everyday life and I really need an outlet. It's hard being logical, aggressive, energetic, and argumentative by nature while constantly surrounded by a family of emotional, gentle, diplomatic and mild-mannered individuals. I've also suffered some pretty frustrating setbacks without much complaint, which I don't feel bitter about, but sometimes it would be nice to storm and rage and beat people up to blow off steam, ya know? And to not worry so much about being selfish.

Philosophical maturity, I would say.

A tendency to take responsibility for problems that aren't my own, and get depressed when I can't do anything to help.

Nah, it's just a superstition that exploits confirmation bias. I found out the signs of the members of my family and compared them to each individual, and none of them were remotely accurate, except mine, oddly enough. Even if they had been, I'd chalk it up to coincidence. I'm Aries, for the record.
"Blameless Diva" is your ability. With this power, nomatter what you do, you will never be blamed for anything 'bad' you do. No one will blame you for mistakes, and even if you are stealing something right in front of the store owner, they'll just assume you are "inspecting the item for a bit" and ignore the fact you never returned it. You will still be given credit for anything good you manage to accomplish, unless you have to do something reprehensible in order to achieve it,however the ability is always active, so even if you try to take the blame for something people will not believe you. You also get some cozy fur around your deck that helps you remain warm in cold wheather and serves as a comfy pillow.

"Blameless Diva" is your ability. With this power, nomatter what you do, you will never be blamed for anything 'bad' you do. No one will blame you for mistakes, and even if you are stealing something right in front of the store owner, they'll just assume you are "inspecting the item for a bit" and ignore the fact you never returned it. You will still be given credit for anything good you manage to accomplish, unless you have to do something reprehensible in order to achieve it,however the ability is always active, so even if you try to take the blame for something people will not believe you. You also get some cozy fur around your deck that helps you remain warm in cold wheather and serves as a comfy pillow.
Hahaha, I could have so much fun with this! Also, I'm tickled that my love of fluffiness factored into my power. XD

Healing the hurt and fixing the cause of the injustice

Making something good out of a bad situation.

Save the child.

A pangolin, they just look so polite

A soft buttery yellow, like daffodils

I just like to tell good stories, man... but, uh, fantasy.

Happy, warm, safe, vintage/antique furnishings, warm colors (chocolatey browns and pinks and yellows... reds and burnt orange... creams and hints of warm purple), filled with laughter and music, a garden out front, a space where anyone could feel comfortable and accepted and welcome.

Depends on the kind of battle, but probably tenacity.

Healer

Use it quietly to do the most good and the least amount of harm

Talk to my friend! Open communication!! Work it out with them because I don’t just go and make friends with assholes, I am a very sensitive person and if my new acquaintance turns out to be less than wholesome, I don’t put energy into cultivating that into a friendship, so clearly there must be something going on! And also talk to my other friends, because come on!! Why would they believe that?

I wish I could communicate in every human language
I wish the part of my brain that controlled my executive dysfunction worked
I wish my family and loved ones didn’t have to suffer and feel pain

Cry

Cry. And then just keep trying. And then remind myself that I shouldn’t be comparing myself to others, just myself from yesterday. I’m an imperfect being, and I gotta just keep moving towards my goals, one step at a time, and in a year I’ll look back and realize that I’m miles away from where I started, and then I’ll turn back and forward and keep going.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within ✔
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Kindness

That I have my stuff, and that nobody needs a ride home. I am one of my friend group’s designated rides, since I’m one of like 3 out of 8 who have a car.

They’re part of the web of existence, we’re all interconnected and they deserve our respect. It’s okay to use them, but maaaaaybe a little less, and a little more ethically than we do currently?

Uhhhh— I oppose the death penalty, but there are some cases that give me pause. It’s super complicated. Sometimes I think somebody needs to die for public food and safety, but, it’s also a super loaded question

You know, I think every super villain thinks they’re a hero. Or at least they should. Because we’re all just people doing what we think is the right thing to do in order to be the best person we can be. And I know I’m not perfect, but I try my best to treat everyone with kindness and respect and generally do no harm. So, while I don’t feel comfortable putting a moral label on my own actions, since I live inside my brain and know I’m trying to do the right thing but also know that the impact of my actions matter more than the intent... *catches breath* I sure hope I’m a hero. I try to be.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
I’m eccentric.

My! Brain! Hates! Me! And! I! Can’t! Do! Things!

Eh. Not really. But I’m a cancer/gemini cups and I’m very proud of that fact because I’m sixth grade, my friend Lilly got very upset at me because she thought cusps weren’t really a thing. Her mom read horoscopes for a living, so Lilly got her to give me a free professional horoscope reading just to prove me wrong, and her mom said I was on a five degree cusp so TAK THAT, Lilly! I love you, you were a great friend, and I’m sorry we don’t talk anymore, I just either never remember to text you, can’t find the motivation to text you, or just are too nervous to bother you. I hope you’re doing well.

This was... fun to write. Thank you.

Healing the hurt and fixing the cause of the injustice

Making something good out of a bad situation.

Save the child.

A pangolin, they just look so polite

A soft buttery yellow, like daffodils

I just like to tell good stories, man... but, uh, fantasy.

Happy, warm, safe, vintage/antique furnishings, warm colors (chocolatey browns and pinks and yellows... reds and burnt orange... creams and hints of warm purple), filled with laughter and music, a garden out front, a space where anyone could feel comfortable and accepted and welcome.

Depends on the kind of battle, but probably tenacity.

Healer

Use it quietly to do the most good and the least amount of harm

Talk to my friend! Open communication!! Work it out with them because I don’t just go and make friends with assholes, I am a very sensitive person and if my new acquaintance turns out to be less than wholesome, I don’t put energy into cultivating that into a friendship, so clearly there must be something going on! And also talk to my other friends, because come on!! Why would they believe that?

I wish I could communicate in every human language
I wish the part of my brain that controlled my executive dysfunction worked
I wish my family and loved ones didn’t have to suffer and feel pain

Cry

Cry. And then just keep trying. And then remind myself that I shouldn’t be comparing myself to others, just myself from yesterday. I’m an imperfect being, and I gotta just keep moving towards my goals, one step at a time, and in a year I’ll look back and realize that I’m miles away from where I started, and then I’ll turn back and forward and keep going.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within ✔
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Kindness

That I have my stuff, and that nobody needs a ride home. I am one of my friend group’s designated rides, since I’m one of like 3 out of 8 who have a car.

They’re part of the web of existence, we’re all interconnected and they deserve our respect. It’s okay to use them, but maaaaaybe a little less, and a little more ethically than we do currently?

Uhhhh— I oppose the death penalty, but there are some cases that give me pause. It’s super complicated. Sometimes I think somebody needs to die for public food and safety, but, it’s also a super loaded question

You know, I think every super villain thinks they’re a hero. Or at least they should. Because we’re all just people doing what we think is the right thing to do in order to be the best person we can be. And I know I’m not perfect, but I try my best to treat everyone with kindness and respect and generally do no harm. So, while I don’t feel comfortable putting a moral label on my own actions, since I live inside my brain and know I’m trying to do the right thing but also know that the impact of my actions matter more than the intent... *catches breath* I sure hope I’m a hero. I try to be.

I’m eccentric.

My! Brain! Hates! Me! And! I! Can’t! Do! Things!

Eh. Not really. But I’m a cancer/gemini cups and I’m very proud of that fact because I’m sixth grade, my friend Lilly got very upset at me because she thought cusps weren’t really a thing. Her mom read horoscopes for a living, so Lilly got her to give me a free professional horoscope reading just to prove me wrong, and her mom said I was on a five degree cusp so TAK THAT, Lilly! I love you, you were a great friend, and I’m sorry we don’t talk anymore, I just either never remember to text you, can’t find the motivation to text you, or just are too nervous to bother you. I hope you’re doing well.

This was... fun to write. Thank you.
"he Web of Existence" is your power. You become the living embodiment of the "Web of Existence", preventing anyone in your vicinity from dying, instead ivogorating those near you in order to keep their existence. It may manifest as a simple stubborness against death, or someone might find themselves with superpowers for a day to survive that car crash, or they may mysteriously become healthy or rejuvenate. You yourself have no such protection however, though your natural lifespan is greatly increased. You are also able to create new life. What exactly this means depends on how you use it and what materials you have available. You could animate objects, perform necromancy (note: not ressurection. You are not bringing back the dead, simply giving a new 'life' to the corpse. The person it becomes is an entirely separate entity from whomever the corpse was in life), you can induce pregnancy, or with the right components create a homunculus baby. All life you create this way will be permanently marked by your ability as if you were there.

When you perish, one of two things might happen. Most likely, all life ever affected by your ability will perish with you, loosing the threads that connected them to life in the first place, and immediately dissipate into ash. However, it is also possible, if you deepened your connection to and understanding of this ability enough throughout your lifetime, that instead you will become a true embodiment of the web of existence, no, you will become the "web of existence" itself. You will gain the power to, universally, be the arbitrer of who lives and who dies, and will gain an extremely deep connection to every single life and existence. You will also effectively be immortal, however, you will loose your body, as well your personality, memories and sense of self.

"he Web of Existence" is your power. You become the living embodiment of the "Web of Existence", preventing anyone in your vicinity from dying, instead ivogorating those near you in order to keep their existence. It may manifest as a simple stubborness against death, or someone might find themselves with superpowers for a day to survive that car crash, or they may mysteriously become healthy or rejuvenate. You yourself have no such protection however, though your natural lifespan is greatly increased. You are also able to create new life. What exactly this means depends on how you use it and what materials you have available. You could animate objects, perform necromancy (note: not ressurection. You are not bringing back the dead, simply giving a new 'life' to the corpse. The person it becomes is an entirely separate entity from whomever the corpse was in life), you can induce pregnancy, or with the right components create a homunculus baby. All life you create this way will be permanently marked by your ability as if you were there.

When you perish, one of two things might happen. Most likely, all life ever affected by your ability will perish with you, loosing the threads that connected them to life in the first place, and immediately dissipate into ash. However, it is also possible, if you deepened your connection to and understanding of this ability enough throughout your lifetime, that instead you will become a true embodiment of the web of existence, no, you will become the "web of existence" itself. You will gain the power to, universally, be the arbitrer of who lives and who dies, and will gain an extremely deep connection to every single life and existence. You will also effectively be immortal, however, you will loose your body, as well your personality, memories and sense of self.
Well... wow! Thank you!

This is super coool!​

True Justice is balance. Unlike vengeance which is emotionally tied, personal, and repeats, Justice is supposed to put things back in order (or close to it sometimes). In it's most perfect form, Justice is unbias and will benefit all party's involved (yes including the criminal but only in the fact that they'll stop committing crimes or at least that crime and maybe become a good contributor to society). Like a lot of concepts out there though, I don't think people will ever be truly able to do it because of the many factors surrounding us like feelings and such which turns justice into vengeance.

Victory is winning, it be at life, in an argument, in anything. A upperhand or success is victory.

I save the child because if everyone else was normal they'd want the kid over them (other than the people that wouldn't in which i'd ignore them). Other heroes can probably get the villain, if not I will another time.

My favorite animal is the blobfish (named the ugliest animal on earth) because of how ugly it is. I've simply always found it's appearance interesting as I don't think it's ugly. The actual appearance isn't even as bad as we think it is because it's ugly comes out when it's not at the bottom of the ocean under a bunch of pressure. Some have even called it cute (which in my opinion it's not cute, it's not cute, just not ugly). Another fun fact, they are known as one of the only deep sea fish to protect their eggs, they do it for food as they're the sit and wait types. They lay up to 100,000 eggs but only about 1 percent make it.

Mahogany, a Reddish Brown, and no one will EVER convince me it's a brownish red, it looks more brown anyways lmao

I loveee realistic and fandom. Fandom because I LOVE world building and stuff like bnha and harry potter, but realistic because I like roleplaying characters' mental issues. It just hits close to home for me and I like playing with the mind!

A Cozy, yet modern home. On the outside it looks like any regular suburban home but on the inside it's like a cabin. Very earthquake proof and the walls are lined with sound proofing to record anything you like. Also lots of room for guests and family. On the regular though it would fit my ideal family (me, future husbo plus one child) and lots of room for cooking and fun and stufff. Also a big backyard with a playground and a garage.

Wit and cleverness, thinking on your feet basically. But everything is still calculated just right

Support dps, think like Moira from Overwatch if you've played it but I LOVE characters who can steal heal from others and still heal themselves and others. I can use it for a variety of things and it's flexible so sometimes if necessary inside a teamfight i can steal health and be tanky or steal health and bomb the team, or of course steal health and be a healer. I like flexbility in general

It'll eat me up inside not to tell anyone but I won't and will likely question if I'm going crazy before realizing it's real. I would mostly use it for smalls things as to not draw attention.

I will be super unhappy about it but take the blame and stay friends with them til the end. They could do it over and over again before I stop them and fire back. But I don't want to lose them as a friend or be known as a bad friend

I will really use my wishes to just get big things i want
  1. All the clothes and clothing style's I've wanted in the past year appear in my closet
  2. A bigger bedroom
  3. Strong mints that give you a really nice breath

Autopilot , only think about Christian songs and try my hardest to survive until after the event where I cry my eyes out (true story)

Become friends and together conquer area we both aren't good at and have a grand time

15) Beauty....

My friends and family because at the end of the day they give me the drive to stay alive

That my outfit is cute, my room is clean, my hygene stuff is done (brushing teeth, shower, ect...), I have all the necessary things, that everyone else is ready and I tell the party holder I am on my way with food for the party

The circle of life is a beautiful thing really, and everything part of it is too, including people. I wish there were more people that agreed with me cuz soon it could all be gone

It's a thing, I wouldn't do it unless I absolutely have to and doing it as a recreational activity is weird

A Deadpool (whichever you think he is, to me Anti-hero) I like to do what I want and whatever I feel i want to do should guide me, not a moral compass of just doing right or just doing wrong, if I wanna steal some mints a store I'll do that, If I wanna save a bus full of ugly kids, I'll do that too. I just like having freedom in not being 100 percent good guy or bad guy cuz most of us really aren't. We're all some shade of grey and that's okay

My ability to always figure out a way to help someone even if it's takes time. Usually people have a hard time getting help in a lot of ways and usually I'm known for finding that one way to help. My therapist likes to say I'm very adept in speaking everyone else's language but my own, which leaves me kind of blank

Most people can't tell when I'm being serious because I'm so positive and smilely that when i'm sad, supermad, depressed or anything I still smile and crack jokes, even under pressure so a lot of people think I'm not being serious or think I'm kidding when I'm dead not. I've even talked about the death's of close family members with a smile on my face, but don't get me wrong I'm dead serious and miss them. Also no one can tell when I'm being sarcastic AT ALL.

Not really because some don't match up for everyone, but It does for me so ha and I'm an Aquarius, when you add the 13'th sign (starts with an O and I can't remember) I'm a Capricorn but it doesn't match up as much as when I'm an aquarius so I like to pretend it doesn't exist lmao

Idea Idea just in case :))

Last edited:
This is super coool!​

True Justice is balance. Unlike vengeance which is emotionally tied, personal, and repeats, Justice is supposed to put things back in order (or close to it sometimes). In it's most perfect form, Justice is unbias and will benefit all party's involved (yes including the criminal but only in the fact that they'll stop committing crimes or at least that crime and maybe become a good contributor to society). Like a lot of concepts out there though, I don't think people will ever be truly able to do it because of the many factors surrounding us like feelings and such which turns justice into vengeance.

Victory is winning, it be at life, in an argument, in anything. A upperhand or success is victory.

I save the child because if everyone else was normal they'd want the kid over them (other than the people that wouldn't in which i'd ignore them). Other heroes can probably get the villain, if not I will another time.

My favorite animal is the blobfish (named the ugliest animal on earth) because of how ugly it is. I've simply always found it's appearance interesting as I don't think it's ugly. The actual appearance isn't even as bad as we think it is because it's ugly comes out when it's not at the bottom of the ocean under a bunch of pressure. Some have even called it cute (which in my opinion it's not cute, it's not cute, just not ugly). Another fun fact, they are known as one of the only deep sea fish to protect their eggs, they do it for food as they're the sit and wait types. They lay up to 100,000 eggs but only about 1 percent make it.

Mahogany, a Reddish Brown, and no one will EVER convince me it's a brownish red, it looks more brown anyways lmao

I loveee realistic and fandom. Fandom because I LOVE world building and stuff like bnha and harry potter, but realistic because I like roleplaying characters' mental issues. It just hits close to home for me and I like playing with the mind!

A Cozy, yet modern home. On the outside it looks like any regular suburban home but on the inside it's like a cabin. Very earthquake proof and the walls are lined with sound proofing to record anything you like. Also lots of room for guests and family. On the regular though it would fit my ideal family (me, future husbo plus one child) and lots of room for cooking and fun and stufff. Also a big backyard with a playground and a garage.

Wit and cleverness, thinking on your feet basically. But everything is still calculated just right

Support dps, think like Moira from Overwatch if you've played it but I LOVE characters who can steal heal from others and still heal themselves and others. I can use it for a variety of things and it's flexible so sometimes if necessary inside a teamfight i can steal health and be tanky or steal health and bomb the team, or of course steal health and be a healer. I like flexbility in general

It'll eat me up inside not to tell anyone but I won't and will likely question if I'm going crazy before realizing it's real. I would mostly use it for smalls things as to not draw attention.

I will be super unhappy about it but take the blame and stay friends with them til the end. They could do it over and over again before I stop them and fire back. But I don't want to lose them as a friend or be known as a bad friend

I will really use my wishes to just get big things i want
  1. All the clothes and clothing style's I've wanted in the past year appear in my closet
  2. A bigger bedroom
  3. Strong mints that give you a really nice breath

Autopilot , only think about Christian songs and try my hardest to survive until after the event where I cry my eyes out (true story)

Become friends and together conquer area we both aren't good at and have a grand time

15) Beauty....

My friends and family because at the end of the day they give me the drive to stay alive

That my outfit is cute, my room is clean, my hygene stuff is done (brushing teeth, shower, ect...), I have all the necessary things, that everyone else is ready and I tell the party holder I am on my way with food for the party

The circle of life is a beautiful thing really, and everything part of it is too, including people. I wish there were more people that agreed with me cuz soon it could all be gone

It's a thing, I wouldn't do it unless I absolutely have to and doing it as a recreational activity is weird

A Deadpool (whichever you think he is, to me Anti-hero) I like to do what I want and whatever I feel i want to do should guide me, not a moral compass of just doing right or just doing wrong, if I wanna steal some mints a store I'll do that, If I wanna save a bus full of ugly kids, I'll do that too. I just like having freedom in not being 100 percent good guy or bad guy cuz most of us really aren't. We're all some shade of grey and that's okay

My ability to always figure out a way to help someone even if it's takes time. Usually people have a hard time getting help in a lot of ways and usually I'm known for finding that one way to help. My therapist likes to say I'm very adept in speaking everyone else's language but my own, which leaves me kind of blank

Most people can't tell when I'm being serious because I'm so positive and smilely that when i'm sad, supermad, depressed or anything I still smile and crack jokes, even under pressure so a lot of people think I'm not being serious or think I'm kidding when I'm dead not. I've even talked about the death's of close family members with a smile on face, but don't get me wrong I'm dead serious and miss them. Also no one can tell when I'm being sarcastic AT ALL.

Not really because some don't match up, but I do so ha and I'm an Aquarius, when you add the 13'th sign (starts with an O and I can't remember) I'm a Capricorn but it doesn't match up as much as when I'm an aquarius so I like to pretend it doesn't exist lmao

Idea Idea just in case :))

Your power is "Psyche Vampyr". You develop wide eyes, pale skin, pointy ears and two small fangs where your canines used to be, and are now able to feed yourself through the minds of others. By opening your mouth near the top of someone's head, your absorb their mind, this being not only a delicious but also necessary, as while you can eat other things they simply don't feed you the way they normally would. Eating minds rejuvenates and heals you and increases your overall intelligence, for a while, allowing you access to any acquired skills that person had that did not imply physical training you don't have, and their memories as well. Like puking you are able to throw these things back out, but they do not return in full, and instead may spread to nearby people at random.
As for the victim, your control of the power will depend on what happens to them. A total lack of control will leave the person a husk with barely any form of agency or even immediately braindead or their memories reset to that of an infant. As your mastery of the power increases, however, it becomes possible to be selective about parts of the mind you wish to eat. For instance, it might be possible to remove psychological conditions by extracting them directly or components in the mind that cause them. However, regardless of what you eat, remember that much like the rest of your body, the power will adapt to your habits- the more you eat, the more compelling meals become...full meals...

Justice is not eye for an eye. Justice is finding what went wrong, in the system, in the person, and fixing it.

Success that brings contentment.

I rescue the child.

The Lion. Admittedly I just like felines in general, and the lion has always appeared majestic and regal.

Ugh…if I have to pick one…Burgundy.

Fandom xD more on the drama or dark side, rather than light or romantic.

7) Describe your ideal home.
Two floors with a basement. A dedicated library room, a dedicated game room, a large kitchen with an espresso maker and tons of coffee syrups, “cat cages” that go from window to window in the upper floors so the cats can go outside but still be contained within – and lots of cat shelves inside, and a Victorian appeal in the stylization in general (with modern appliances, and flare). Also succulents.

A level-head.

Healer, or Support, in some fashion.

I would of course try to keep my use of it secret, but I would use it.

My best friend can get fucked for lying. They’re not my best friend, and I make sure the truth is known. Unless they cleared it with me first and we’ve agreed to let my reputation tank.

1. I want 1 billion dollars.
2. I want the lifespan of all animals increased by half of their average lifespan – I don’t think this is vague, even if it is reality altering and permanent – I hope I read that question right, lol.
3. I want trees and other plants to grow faster to help counteract the impact we humans are having on the environment.

Freeze.

I am polite and direct, but not disingenuous with praise or commentary.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

Myself.

That I have my essentials: wallet/purse, keys, and phone.

I’m a vegetarian, though not vegan, for the ethical reason that I’m against killing animals and that I (personally) can live without meat. I understand the difficulties for others and know humans are an omnivorous species so I accept that this isn’t achievable for all due to allergies and other such things.

Plants are delicious and I love them and want a large collection of succulents once the library I am working on is finished, haha.

Never. Not even in self-defense. There are alternatives, that may require violence, but never ending a life.

Superhero, because I want to protect life, and improve lives.

I’ve been told I’m kind and thoughtful.

Pride and Spite. Once you're on my bad side, you're there probably forever.

I don’t, but I know a lot because my mom’s into it – Pisces with Virgo Rising.

This seems fun, and like a good... Idea! ;)

"It is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer."

Justice exists to best serve the innocent, even it means making concessions. The persecution or harm of the innocent is unacceptable.

Pursuing and achieving my passionate dreams.

While I want to say a child, I hate to say that, in all honestly, I'd go for my dear friend first.

Seals! They're chunky wunky boingo woingo bouncy-bees with baby faces! <3
image_l.jpeg

Red

Fantasy or mystery.

Small, with a well-equipped study and a nice u-shaped desk.

Wits, creativity and adaptability.

Tactical support (debuff, crowd control, etc.) or support-offense

Either accept the risk to help others or adopt a comic-esque secret identity!

To the best of my ability I'd try to put things right for both of us, but if need be I'd probably let myself take the blame.

I wish I could speak with the spirits of the great Golden Age mystery writers like Agatha Christie, Dorothy L. Sayers, John Dickson Carr and others to learn of their methods and discuss their works with them. I would wish to know what happens after we die for real. I would wish for my family to be in a better economic standing.

Seek the help of others.

Compensate with my own strengths! Adaptability is everything.

15) Beauty....

D) Is overrated

the power of favors!

that I have everything I came in with.

Good companions, even if they can't talk!

Necessary in some circumstance, but not a first choice.

I'd become a superhero, perhaps out of a self-serving desire to prove to myself I can be good.

My passion!

My temper!

I'm a Libra!

Justice is not eye for an eye. Justice is finding what went wrong, in the system, in the person, and fixing it.

Success that brings contentment.

I rescue the child.

The Lion. Admittedly I just like felines in general, and the lion has always appeared majestic and regal.

Ugh…if I have to pick one…Burgundy.

Fandom xD more on the drama or dark side, rather than light or romantic.

Two floors with a basement. A dedicated library room, a dedicated game room, a large kitchen with an espresso maker and tons of coffee syrups, “cat cages” that go from window to window in the upper floors so the cats can go outside but still be contained within – and lots of cat shelves inside, and a Victorian appeal in the stylization in general (with modern appliances, and flare). Also succulents.

A level-head.

Healer, or Support, in some fashion.

I would of course try to keep my use of it secret, but I would use it.

My best friend can get fucked for lying. They’re not my best friend, and I make sure the truth is known. Unless they cleared it with me first and we’ve agreed to let my reputation tank.

1. I want 1 billion dollars.
2. I want the lifespan of all animals increased by half of their average lifespan – I don’t think this is vague, even if it is reality altering and permanent – I hope I read that question right, lol.
3. I want trees and other plants to grow faster to help counteract the impact we humans are having on the environment.

Freeze.

I am polite and direct, but not disingenuous with praise or commentary.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

Myself.

That I have my essentials: wallet/purse, keys, and phone.

I’m a vegetarian, though not vegan, for the ethical reason that I’m against killing animals and that I (personally) can live without meat. I understand the difficulties for others and know humans are an omnivorous species so I accept that this isn’t achievable for all due to allergies and other such things.

Plants are delicious and I love them and want a large collection of succulents once the library I am working on is finished, haha.

Never. Not even in self-defense. There are alternatives, that may require violence, but never ending a life.

Superhero, because I want to protect life, and improve lives.

I’ve been told I’m kind and thoughtful.

Pride and Spite. Once you're on my bad side, you're there probably forever.

I don’t, but I know a lot because my mom’s into it – Pisces with Virgo Rising.
"Berryvine Beard" is your ability. With this power, vines permanently sprout around your neck/head like a cross between a beard and a lion's mane. From these vines you are able to grow berries which if fed to someone will supply every bodily need perfectly, from nutrition, to water to oxygen, for an entire day. Furthermore the person will feel none of the urges to acquire more like hunger or thirst for the duration and their natural healing will be somewhat enhanced as well. Only 4 hours of sleep will be required for them as well, and the berries always have a fresh and delicious flavor regardless of who eats one. You can grow any number of these a day, but their rot if not consumed within 20 minutes of being separated from your vines.

This seems fun, and like a good... Idea! ;)

"It is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer."

Justice exists to best serve the innocent, even it means making concessions. The persecution or harm of the innocent is unacceptable.

Pursuing and achieving my passionate dreams.

While I want to say a child, I hate to say that, in all honestly, I'd go for my dear friend first.

Seals! They're chunky wunky boingo woingo bouncy-bees with baby faces! <3
image_l.jpeg

Red

Fantasy or mystery.

Small, with a well-equipped study and a nice u-shaped desk.

Wits, creativity and adaptability.

Tactical support (debuff, crowd control, etc.) or support-offense

Either accept the risk to help others or adopt a comic-esque secret identity!

To the best of my ability I'd try to put things right for both of us, but if need be I'd probably let myself take the blame.

I wish I could speak with the spirits of the great Golden Age mystery writers like Agatha Christie, Dorothy L. Sayers, John Dickson Carr and others to learn of their methods and discuss their works with them. I would wish to know what happens after we die for real. I would wish for my family to be in a better economic standing.

Seek the help of others.

Compensate with my own strengths! Adaptability is everything.

15) Beauty....

D) Is overrated

the power of favors!

that I have everything I came in with.

Good companions, even if they can't talk!

Necessary in some circumstance, but not a first choice.

I'd become a superhero, perhaps out of a self-serving desire to prove to myself I can be good.

My passion!

My temper!

I'm a Libra!
Your power is "Belly Contract". With this ability you can forge a contract with a figure from the past and eat their spirit. While they are inside you they get control over your body, which becomes chubby and cuter, and gains the ability to use the fat to bounce around like a baloon or astronaut. The contract will consist of a small favor allowing the spirit to live vicariously through you for a bit, and in return they will help you accomplish a particular task they are skilled with.

Idea Idea
You have such creative, well, ideas in here! I've browsed through some of the earlier ones and I love what you did with mine based on the answers! Thank you for sharing your creativity in this fashion!

How have I been sleeping on this for so long? Idea you're a damn genius with all these power ideas, no wonder you are such a good writer/Rper ;)

Justice is the idea of people getting what they deserve. I think it is not exactly linked to the law, but the law is a good basis to examine how to distribute justice. It is not entirely unbiased and takes into account the different plights of the individual. Justice can sometimes even go completely against the law, such as when the jury would rule runaway slaves as not guilty back when slavery was still a thing in America. It is very subjective, depending on the individual, but overall it holds morality and ethicality above all else. Which are... also difficult subjects, but I am going to stop there haha.

Finding happiness in my own life, and bringing as many people to the level of contentedness I find as I can.

Likely I would save my family members or friends. The ethicality of that is debatable but, can't help it if my heart is not ethical haha.

A snow leopard!
1577072950608.png
They are so beautiful and majestic. I love cats (especially kittens), but this animal is beauty and grace while still being a vicious hunter. And, at only 3.6 meters long, it is a bit smol. Making my heart burst, especially when I look at its pretty cubs. Also the fur is just gorgeous.

Royal purple, because I am a Queen

Fantasy

Something cozy and warm with the people I love in it. Very beautiful and large to accommodate all of my friends, furry and not. Truthfully, having the flair for the dramatic like I do, I would love to live in a castle, but a normal home is fine too, I suppose.

Wits, gotta be able to think quick on your feet in battle.

Support or healer

I would try to use it to help others to the best of my ability, however, I would only use it in serious, dire situations when they truly need it.

They are not a friend of mine if they are willing to throw me under the bus like that, so I would clear my name regardless of what would happen to them.

1) I wish to always be financially well off, no matter what I need or want to buy, there is always enough money in my bank account to do it.
2) I wish for my family and friends to always be economically and emotionally well off.
3) I wish for a pet Snow Leopard that won't maul me or anyone else, but will be a good kitty that purrs with its head on my lap while I write.

Seek others for comfort and cuddles

Usually I am impressed with them, and offer genuine interest, if it is an area of interest, or simple courtesy if it is an are that does not interest me.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My very close friends and family, sometimes it feels they are the only ones I can trust.

I have my phone, keys, and wallet.

Both can be amazingly beautiful and deserve life and prosperity, and they uphold the circle of life.

Sometimes it is necessary, however, it is a last resort and only done in extreme circumstances.

A superhero, and likely to uphold justice, because sometimes the courtroom is not good enough.

Likely my passion.

My inabilty to open up and communicate my own emotions and problems.

I do not believe in it, but I find it fun to look at now and again. I am a Pisces.

1) What is justice to you? When those who have done wrong are made to face the consequences of their actions and reform.

2) What is victory to you? Hope returning to those who have forgotten.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

I would rescue the child.

I know my friend can handle themselves and find a way out. They are just badass.

A war veteran, at least the ones I have come to know, will either find a way to escape or tell me to save the kid.

A fellow superhero should be able to figure out a way to get out of a trap.

The elderly person… if they are anything like the 85-year old backpacker who plays pick-up games of basketball three times a week or my mother with a meat cleaver… They will find a way to beat up the villain off-screen.

The three criminals on their own could figure out how to jailbreak.

The priest… I mean what kind of priest? Those I know well from the Pagan Spiritual Gathering… They might have a battleaxe on them….

The attractive person… sorry the kid has so much life to experience.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why? Wolf, he is my guide.

5) What is your favorite color? Toss up between Purple and Teal.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre? Fantasy

7) Describe your ideal home. A place big enough to house me, my partner, and every rescue animal we adopt.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? The ability to intimidate your opponent(s). When someone tried to jump me at my own front door, I heard them coming and turned to meet their charge with a roar and fists up. Teeth bared. Scared that mugger into just running aways.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight? I have always been a tank or a healer in WoW.

I would help people.

Let the truth get out. They forfeited our friendship.

Remove all student loan debt.

Make universal healthcare… universal for all

Have all animal shelters and rescues get a single donation of a million dollars each.

13) When most afraid you...Move to protect those I love.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you... Ask them to show me how to improve my own technique.

15) Beauty.... is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in... Animism and Nature

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check... Phone, Wallet, Keys

18) What is your stance on animals and plants? They are part of us, and we are a part of them. Mother Nature connects all.

19) What is your stance on killing? If you eat meat, you have to be okay with killing. Ensure you respect the sacrifice of the creature you are eating.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? Superhero; to remind people there is always hope.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion? I am stubborn; when presented with a problem to solve, I will find a solution.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? I am stubborn! I will hold onto grudges for a long time. You may not know it, but I still remember your slight from five-plus years ago.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign? I believe in the Eastern Zodiac. I am Year of the Horse which has the main element of fire. 1990 had the additional element of metal, which brings a bit of stubbornness.

Someone facing the appropriate consequences for their actions.

Winning, ideally with as little hurt to the other side as possible.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

The person who I'm close to, I won't be able to live with myself regardless of the outcome but I feel like I'd have to go with the selfish decision in that situation and save the person I care most about.

I have two favourite animals; Emperor Penguin, Panther Chameleon and the Dumbo Octopus.
- Penguins because I love how they interact with each other, love how they live in large groups and admire how they thrive where we would struggle to.
- That kind of Chameleon because they're sweethearts to handle and they're beautiful.
- The Dumbo Octopus because they're just downright adorable and I love all the different deep ocean creatures.

I don't know? It tends to change a lot but at the moment it's green - a leafy green.

Realistic/Modern and Fantasy.

Somewhere large enough for myself and the many pets I hope to own, in the countryside.

Adaptability/Resourcefulness, being able to adapt to your surroundings and come up with plans on the spot and use your surroundings to your advantage would be the difference between life and death.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Leader so that I could protect those I care about or Healer so I could save them.

I'd like to think I would help people but I'd probably keep it a secret to protect myself and those around me.

Let the truth get out, they chose to ruin and end the friendship and ruin my reputation anything else that happens is simply a consequence of their actions however I wouldn't enjoy the fact they were suffering.

For my family to be happy.

Be able to live out fantasy's and daydreams as if they were reality whilst asleep - extreme lucid dreaming.

That the genie gets a wish as I'm assuming no one has asked them and I'm too indecisive to come up with a final wish for myself.

Overthink the entire situation.

Learn from it.

The people close to me.

That I have my keys and a way to get home.

They're beautiful and fascinating - especially animals.

It depends? Sometimes it is justified or unavoidable but it is still a sad and horrible thing when a life ends so it shouldn't be the first option unless it's to prevent major suffering to that person or a large group of innocents.

I'd hope I would become a Superhero to protect those I care about.

My loyalty and desire to learn.

I'm insecure and can get jealous of others easily.

I don't believe in it but I know I'm a Leo.

Hey everyone! Before I get back on track with this, I just want to apologize for the massive delay I had with it. For reasons I'm not allowed to talk about, I haven't been able to access the site for about a month. My sincerest apologies.

How have I been sleeping on this for so long? Idea you're a damn genius with all these power ideas, no wonder you are such a good writer/Rper ;)
Thank you very much <3 It's flattery I don't deserve.

Justice is the idea of people getting what they deserve. I think it is not exactly linked to the law, but the law is a good basis to examine how to distribute justice. It is not entirely unbiased and takes into account the different plights of the individual. Justice can sometimes even go completely against the law, such as when the jury would rule runaway slaves as not guilty back when slavery was still a thing in America. It is very subjective, depending on the individual, but overall it holds morality and ethicality above all else. Which are... also difficult subjects, but I am going to stop there haha.

Finding happiness in my own life, and bringing as many people to the level of contentedness I find as I can.

Likely I would save my family members or friends. The ethicality of that is debatable but, can't help it if my heart is not ethical haha.

A snow leopard!
1577072950608.png

They are so beautiful and majestic. I love cats (especially kittens), but this animal is beauty and grace while still being a vicious hunter. And, at only 3.6 meters long, it is a bit smol. Making my heart burst, especially when I look at its pretty cubs. Also the fur is just gorgeous.

Royal purple, because I am a Queen

Fantasy

Something cozy and warm with the people I love in it. Very beautiful and large to accommodate all of my friends, furry and not. Truthfully, having the flair for the dramatic like I do, I would love to live in a castle, but a normal home is fine too, I suppose.

Wits, gotta be able to think quick on your feet in battle.

Support or healer

I would try to use it to help others to the best of my ability, however, I would only use it in serious, dire situations when they truly need it.

They are not a friend of mine if they are willing to throw me under the bus like that, so I would clear my name regardless of what would happen to them.

1) I wish to always be financially well off, no matter what I need or want to buy, there is always enough money in my bank account to do it.
2) I wish for my family and friends to always be economically and emotionally well off.
3) I wish for a pet Snow Leopard that won't maul me or anyone else, but will be a good kitty that purrs with its head on my lap while I write.

Seek others for comfort and cuddles

Usually I am impressed with them, and offer genuine interest, if it is an area of interest, or simple courtesy if it is an are that does not interest me.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My very close friends and family, sometimes it feels they are the only ones I can trust.

I have my phone, keys, and wallet.

Both can be amazingly beautiful and deserve life and prosperity, and they uphold the circle of life.

Sometimes it is necessary, however, it is a last resort and only done in extreme circumstances.

A superhero, and likely to uphold justice, because sometimes the courtroom is not good enough.

Likely my passion.

My inabilty to open up and communicate my own emotions and problems.

I do not believe in it, but I find it fun to look at now and again. I am a Pisces.

“Cats Queen” is your ability. With it, your singing causes a change in nearby felines (20 meter radius) to become slightly more intelligence, docile and quite loyal to you, going so far as understanding and obeying simple instructions you give them in song. Should there be no felines in the vicinity, four snow leopards will emerge from the ground instead. Overusing this ability will lead to cat-like traits increasingly manifesting in your body and behavior, which can take a month or more to reverse, if at all possible.

As a bonus, you gain an extraordinary talent in improvising lyrics.

1) What is justice to you? When those who have done wrong are made to face the consequences of their actions and reform.

2) What is victory to you? Hope returning to those who have forgotten.

I would rescue the child.

I know my friend can handle themselves and find a way out. They are just badass.

A war veteran, at least the ones I have come to know, will either find a way to escape or tell me to save the kid.

A fellow superhero should be able to figure out a way to get out of a trap.

The elderly person… if they are anything like the 85-year old backpacker who plays pick-up games of basketball three times a week or my mother with a meat cleaver… They will find a way to beat up the villain off-screen.

The three criminals on their own could figure out how to jailbreak.

The priest… I mean what kind of priest? Those I know well from the Pagan Spiritual Gathering… They might have a battleaxe on them….

The attractive person… sorry the kid has so much life to experience.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why? Wolf, he is my guide.

5) What is your favorite color? Toss up between Purple and Teal.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre? Fantasy

7) Describe your ideal home. A place big enough to house me, my partner, and every rescue animal we adopt.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? The ability to intimidate your opponent(s). When someone tried to jump me at my own front door, I heard them coming and turned to meet their charge with a roar and fists up. Teeth bared. Scared that mugger into just running aways.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight? I have always been a tank or a healer in WoW.

I would help people.

Let the truth get out. They forfeited our friendship.

Remove all student loan debt.

Make universal healthcare… universal for all

Have all animal shelters and rescues get a single donation of a million dollars each.

13) When most afraid you...Move to protect those I love.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you... Ask them to show me how to improve my own technique.

16) Above all else, you put your trust in... Animism and Nature

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check... Phone, Wallet, Keys

18) What is your stance on animals and plants? They are part of us, and we are a part of them. Mother Nature connects all.

19) What is your stance on killing? If you eat meat, you have to be okay with killing. Ensure you respect the sacrifice of the creature you are eating.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? Superhero; to remind people there is always hope.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion? I am stubborn; when presented with a problem to solve, I will find a solution.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? I am stubborn! I will hold onto grudges for a long time. You may not know it, but I still remember your slight from five-plus years ago.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign? I believe in the Eastern Zodiac. I am Year of the Horse which has the main element of fire. 1990 had the additional element of metal, which brings a bit of stubbornness.

Your ability is “Placebo Theater”. This ability can greatly enhance the power of the placebo effect when you claim you will do something. As long as you can successfully act out ‘doing’ whatever it is that you said you were going to do, leaving even the smallest hint of a suggestion that you could actually be doing it, the ability will insure at least some effect. The better the trickery, the stronger the resulting effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back