Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i dont know why i did this but here you go lol

Questions-

1) What is justice to you?
Justice is outside of my own perspective, observable by everyone. We all have a subjective perspective of justice through our conscience, which is our gut feeling that something is right or wrong, and the rationalities and reasonings that result from it. As all things truly fixed in reality and viewed in perspective, there are differences of detail but agreement on core fact is consistent. We recognize that a punishment equal to the crime is fitting and agrees with our inherent sense of justice. We know that it is fair to make sure that the one who decides guilt for the criminal be unbiased and consistent to a code of law (not merely human preference).
One day, everyone will be judged for their actions, their thoughts, and their motives. God will execute justice on that day.

2) What is victory to you?
Victory is to know that after death comes the greatest happiness that we could never attain on earth or by our own strength.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I save my family.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
Tigers are beautiful and William Blake wrote a poem about them.

5) What is your favorite color?
I really like vibrant green, like the kind you see in the grass a day after the rain, soaked in morning dew.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
Fantasy, the closer to the medieval era the better.

7) Describe your ideal home:
No television, no technology, just a fire waiting, with an armchair beside it. A book I've been reading to curl up with. The winter storm roaring against the window while a magical stove generates home-cooked meals, preferably pasta.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
Well, you may die in any battle. So it's most important that you go into battle ready to die.
The knights templar come to mind, a favorite of mine from the hallowed halls of history. Here's a quote from Bernard of Clairvaux's "In Praise of the New Knighthood," from back when the knights were too poor to own a horse.
"He is truly a fearless knight and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith just as his body is protected by armor of steel. He is thus doubly armed and need fear neither demons nor men. Not that he fears death--no, he desires it. Why should he fear to live or fear to die when for him to live is Christ, and to die is gain? Gladly and faithfully he stands for Christ, but he would prefer to be dissolved and to be with Christ, by far the better thing."

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
The role of healer/medic. I'm too impulsive for the frontlines and too shortsighted for the backlines.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
I would go to the person I trust the most and ask them to help me and give me advice. After thinking through what's the right thing to do, I'd probably hide it or secretly use the power to help people.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
I think it really depends. Usually I'd just keep quiet and ask my friend to tell the truth and be willing to be patient until they do. However, if the reason for the ruined reputation is a very serious matter, and if keeping quiet about it means my friend gets away with something they purposefully did to harm someone, I'd ask them to tell the truth and if within a reasonable time they're unwilling to still, then I would be forced to tell the appropriate people (only those that need to know), but I'd still try to keep things as quiet as possible. Gossip can do a lot of harm and it's not right.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
Honestly this is really hard. I keep thinking of things I want and then realize either a) like money, it's just bad for the economy over all, or b) that problem like for people to get along is better off solved in reality and not by a genie.
1. Tickets to visit home
2. A super fancy rice cooker
3. A cat that is potty-trained and that will play fetch.

13) When most afraid you...
I pray. And read Psalm 37.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
pray and strategize and write down my plan and pray again and act.

15) Beauty....
A) Is objective

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
God.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
if I have everything.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
They're great. I like them.

19) What is your stance on killing?
It's wrong and worthy of death unless the motive is self-defense or protecting someone else.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Superhero, although I wouldn't really want to, if I was called to it, I would be. I'd do it because I'd have the power and it's not right to just let people suffer when there's something you can do to help.

21) What is your main quality in your opinion?
Distrust.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
Selfishness.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
No, I don't. I'm Gemini.
Your power is "Pahaliah", an ability that lets you invoke upon a sword of the same name. Pahaliah can be summoned or dissipate into the air in accordance to your will, and though it is normally a sword, it can take the shape fo whatever object you desire. The weapon possesses a will of its own with a strong sense of justice, though because it cannot communicate it may take experimentation to figure out this code. The sword accumulates power as the wilder does good deeds and serves its sense of justice, power which it uses to grant wishes for the user on command. The power expended to grant a given wish increases exponentially with scale. Conversely, the weapon can impose punishment for what it views as evil or deeply selfish deeds by touching those that it believes committed such evil, and can seal away that which they take pride and joy in about themselves- be it their physical or mental skills or natural abilities, or even their powers.

Pahaliah will crumble to dust if wielded by one it finds unworthy, to commiting a major act that is evil in its eyes will prevent you from using your power until you redeem yourself in its eyes.

Someone getting what they deserve. An eye for an eye.

Besting myself

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Close family/friend

Polar Bear. It's the apex of apex predators. One of the only animals that will actively hunt humans for food. "if it's brown lay down, if it's black fight back, if it's white goodnight.."

Blue

Realistic/Modern

7) Describe your ideal home
Enough room for my family and I but not too big that it isn't cosy.

Awareness

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Being stuck in the middle of it.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Use it sparingly, only to benefit myself or others I trust.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Tell the truth. No friend of mine if they do that, my loyalty can only stretch so far. If you can't show the same loyalty, why should I?

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
I wish for my siblings long and happy lives. Not sure what I would do with the other two.

Just depends. Generally if it is not sudden but more of a gradual spike in my fear I fight but if its sudden like a jump scare, flight kicks in lmao

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
If it's someone like a teacher or whatever I generally give them the same level of respect I would anyone unless they are condescending, that's when they lose my respect.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My family

That I'm looking good

I love animals. I have a decent few pets myself (two dogs, two cats, bearded dragon, leopard gecko, guinea pig, rabbit and a pond with some koi fish). I can appreciate the need and beauty of plants.

Killing people? Only if they deserve it
Killing animals? Only if their meat/pelt etc. is going to be used and not wasted or if it's a mercy kill or if its necessary for the rest of its species ie trophy hunting to fund animal sanctuaries

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Human Torch. That dude's powers are cool asf

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?

Probably loyalty.

Cockiness.

I do not. Scorpio
"Familial Bond" is your ability. You and your family share a connection through which all the skills, physical ability and knowledge one in the family gains is replicated in the rest of the family without a natural impact in the body (for instance, if one of the family members became a bodybuilder, all of the family would gain strength equal to the strength gained by that person, but this wouldn't prevent them from bodybuilding and gaining more strength with the same ease as before).

Acting justly and reasonable, fairness.

Depends on the context. If we're sprinting 100m in class and you win the race if you're the first to finish, then obviously that's the win condition. Some win conditions are more abstract though, for example, What is winning in life? To that question I would say having worked hard and been of value, while also having had fun. Still, entirely contextual.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I'm effectively an egoist, like most people, so depending on the family member I would most likely save them.

The manta ray. They're the most elegant animal I've ever seen. I remember watching Blue Planet as a kid and thinking "I wanna swim with that in real-life", which at the time didn't seem within the realm of possibility, but I have now and it was one of the most mind-blowing experiences in my life.

Pastel green is really pretty but pastel pink is growing on me as well. Pastel colors in general.

Fantasy and superhero roleplays are very enjoyable for escapism.

Minimalist house or apartment maybe? A small garden included though, kinda need that for parties and other activities.

The ability to stay calm and calculating.

In videogames I'm very much the tank player, just soaking hits and peeling for my carries. In roleplay it can be fun to be the glass cannon though. Probably some kind of diver.

Not tell anyone about it despite their predicaments.

Let the truth out. I should not be blamed for someone elses fuck-up and vice-versa.

I wish for great discipline.
I wish for greater intellect.
I wish for great knowledge.
Might seem boring, but I don't have anything that I desperately need and all these traits would help me achieve anything I would try to pursue.

When I'm most afraid I stop being scared at all. I am very quick to accept that I might die which I don't think is a very good trait but at least I keep calm.

Try to understand it? Or give up if I deem it too hard. I'm not made of willpower.

15) Beauty....
How is anything but this the answer? Unless you would argue that the more people think something is beautiful, the more legitimate that beauty is, but I don't think I buy into that.

My ability to guess. I don't know what else to say. I'm not especially attached to any one of my friends, though I enjoy them all very much.

If I have my phone charger with me, all alcohol necessary and a little more, that I haven't brought all my ID with me in case I lose my wallet.

They're cool I guess. Very important for the ecosystem. I believe all animals have some degree of consciousness but I would never become a vegan as I don't think they could ever rebel against humans in any way.

Not okay in terms of humans as I don't wanna be killed. I do not really care about animals though unless they have value to me personally.

Mmm, superhero or supervillain depending on how you look at it. I would probably strive to ruin the biggest CO2 outlets and reset the debt of a lot of countries, regardless of the consequences.

In social settings I'm generally funny and I grasp new concepts very easily, pattern recognition etc., but I think my ability to make people laugh is my best quality.

Lack of discipline. I could be studying for a math exam or my physics assignment, both of which I lack understanding of, but instead I'm sitting in front of my monitor, self-absorbed enough to take any invitation to talk about myself on the internet.

I don't and I think belief in destiny and other such things are generally detrimental to society.
Your ability is "Rivershift", a power which allows you to, through meditation, get in touch with the water and cells of your body individually. They transform into a semi-transperant sea green colored semi-liquid mass at will, being able to expand and being highly manipulable. They can form walls that can even shield bullets, or take the shape of a manta ray and allow you to glide in the air or underwater, they can be used to grab stuff as extendable arms, etc... however, because the process involves individually controlling your body's elements, it requires a certain state of mind to manage, and an error caused by distress, confusion, etc... could lead to catastrophic results to your body. Your body mostly returns to normal usually, with maybe a few green patches that need to recover in time, but depending on the severity of how you pushed your body it may end up causing permanent deformities.

How fun! :bishiesparklesl:

Fairness and equality

Depends on the context, but the feeling of satisfaction in a sense?

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I would probably be in chock and save my close family members/friends, and feel guilty about it afterwards.

Orcas. Smart, beautiful and ruthless

All sorts of blue shades speak to me

I prefer some sort of fantasy to be present

Warm and loving, cosy, a mix of modern and bohemian

Staying calm

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
A strategist

If possible, I would only use it secretly, even to those near and dear to me

The truth usually never stays hidden for some long. I would try to convince my friend to come clean her/himself to minimize the damage

A wish for good health, for happiness to follow me through life, and financial stability

Freeze up

Stress about it beforehand for days, if it is for example a meeting coming up

15) Beauty....

Myself

I have my wallet, phone and keys

Love them! My life is too spontaneous to include pets, but my houseplants are a good substitute

Not a fan

Hmm. I work in the financial sector, so maybe become a superhero ending poverty around the world

I'm great at adapting to new situations or tasks quickly, and a good listener

I avoid conflicts at all costs

I don't. I see horoscopes/tarot cards and such more as a fun thing some people might like, but it's not the truth in any way. Doesn't matter which horoscope one reads, there's always something that will make one think "that is so me!". And according to my birthday, I am an Aries.
"Scape Route" is your ability. With this power, you are able to find an escape to almost any situation. If you are tied somewhere you instinctively know how to release yourself. If you are lost or need to run away, you will see red lines indicating what path to follow. You can find a way to run away from anyone, find excuses to leave any situation and so forth... however, if "escape" is fundamentally impossible the power will not work. The power also can't help with situations where you aren't "escaping" per se, for instance if you become sick and want to cure it that would be confronting the disease not running from it.

Your power is "Pahaliah", an ability that lets you invoke upon a sword of the same name. Pahaliah can be summoned or dissipate into the air in accordance to your will, and though it is normally a sword, it can take the shape fo whatever object you desire. The weapon possesses a will of its own with a strong sense of justice, though because it cannot communicate it may take experimentation to figure out this code. The sword accumulates power as the wilder does good deeds and serves its sense of justice, power which it uses to grant wishes for the user on command. The power expended to grant a given wish increases exponentially with scale. Conversely, the weapon can impose punishment for what it views as evil or deeply selfish deeds by touching those that it believes committed such evil, and can seal away that which they take pride and joy in about themselves- be it their physical or mental skills or natural abilities, or even their powers.

Pahaliah will crumble to dust if wielded by one it finds unworthy, to commiting a major act that is evil in its eyes will prevent you from using your power until you redeem yourself in its eyes.
That's some high tier anime material right there.

(Can't believe I haven't done this yet, such an awesome idea <3 )

To me, justice is the pursuit of what's right and true. It doesn't necessarily mean an eye for an eye, but rather treating the whole according to what is best for both that person and society at large. Not always easy, often painful, but ultimately a pursuit of truth.​

I'd say victory would be the expression/achievement of justice.​

This is such a mean question 😂
I'd rescue the room with the youngest person in it. Would be the one with the child I imagine, as all my family members and friends are older. It would be really bloody hard for me, but the others have all gotten to live their lives to some extent. Only exception would be if saving the jackass superhero might give us an opportunity to save the others. If it's 100% guaranteed that the other rooms will die no matter who I choose then I'm taking the child, if there's a chance to some degree to save others then I'm saving the fellow superhero.​

My favourite animal would be a mountain lion/cougar.​
I've always found them incredibly majestic and mysterious... I can't really pin why exactly I love them so much but I have for a long time.​
If we're talking what animal I'd like to be then I obviously pick a housecat xD​

Blue!! Colour of water <3

Hmmmm.... that's really tough. Medieval drama? Maybe? Or historical fiction?​

Small cottage backing onto a national park, ideally near a lake, stream, creek or river. Master bedroom, one spare bedroom, cozy kitchen... just generally "cozy." Barn in the back so I can finnnnnally own a horse, complete with a koi pond and a couple Karelian bear dogs and some harness-trained cats xD​

Tenacity.​

UmmmMMMM... torn between tactician and healer. I think healer wins out.​

Try and use it in secret as long as possible. I definitely wouldn't be able to resist using it entirely, so that would be my best option xD​

You're no friend of mine if you shunt the blame for something onto me and ruin my reputation. I'd tell the truth of what happened and if people didn't believe me I wouldn't be too fussed either. I know what the truth is, so the opinions of others doesn't really matter to me, even if I'm not believed. Consequences for actions are important so a friend being in worse conditions because of what they did is fair. I'd be happy to help them however I could once they owned up to the truth but I'm not rewarding their lie.​

I strugggggled with this one.​
1. I wish for wisdom​
2. I wish for wealth​
3. I wish for extreme skills of persuasion​

Tend to get icily calm. I'll normally freeze, assess, and then try to operate from there. Not always very effectively as everything tends to feel sluggish, but I try.​

Do a lot of research ahead of time so I at least know enough not to seem a complete fool. Basic overview so that I can hold my own a little bit if nothing else!​

15) Beauty....

God​

That I have all my stuff with me. I'm a compulsive double checker lol.​

Love both!! If we're talking diet/morally then I believe it's impossible to live in this world without killing something so I'd never go vegan (especially since crop farming has just as many ethical issues imo). I believe in high ethical standards for both animal care and plant growth though, so I try hard to support organic/ethical farming for sourcing both plants and animal products. Agriculture on both the animal and plant side of things is massively damaging to our environment so sustainability is key.​

I don't believe it's ever right to kill another human being. I understand self defense but I don't think the taking of a life in any form is something that you can easily live with (or should be able to easily live with). As far as non-human animals/plants I feel killing is a sad but necessary evil.​

Superhero, I'd like to think? I'd like to become one to try and improve the planet... Sustainability Girl LOL. It would be pretty awesome to be able to use superpowers/superhero status to get the big-wigs ruining our planet in line and focusing on what's actually important instead of short term greed. Maybe that would make me more of a supervillain, but my motivations would be pure xD​

Kindness? Maybe? That's a tough one. People tend to say I'm kind more than anything else so I'll go with that. Empathy might be a bit more accurate but whatever.​

Insecurity.​

I don't believe in them, but I think they're nifty and I'm a Pisces girl who also happens to LOVE fish and freshwater ecosystems so it suits me well.​

(Can't believe I haven't done this yet, such an awesome idea <3 )

To me, justice is the pursuit of what's right and true. It doesn't necessarily mean an eye for an eye, but rather treating the whole according to what is best for both that person and society at large. Not always easy, often painful, but ultimately a pursuit of truth.​

I'd say victory would be the expression/achievement of justice.​

This is such a mean question 😂
I'd rescue the room with the youngest person in it. Would be the one with the child I imagine, as all my family members and friends are older. It would be really bloody hard for me, but the others have all gotten to live their lives to some extent. Only exception would be if saving the jackass superhero might give us an opportunity to save the others. If it's 100% guaranteed that the other rooms will die no matter who I choose then I'm taking the child, if there's a chance to some degree to save others then I'm saving the fellow superhero.​

My favourite animal would be a mountain lion/cougar.​
I've always found them incredibly majestic and mysterious... I can't really pin why exactly I love them so much but I have for a long time.​
If we're talking what animal I'd like to be then I obviously pick a housecat xD​

Blue!! Colour of water <3

Hmmmm.... that's really tough. Medieval drama? Maybe? Or historical fiction?​

Small cottage backing onto a national park, ideally near a lake, stream, creek or river. Master bedroom, one spare bedroom, cozy kitchen... just generally "cozy." Barn in the back so I can finnnnnally own a horse, complete with a koi pond and a couple Karelian bear dogs and some harness-trained cats xD​

Tenacity.​

UmmmMMMM... torn between tactician and healer. I think healer wins out.​

Try and use it in secret as long as possible. I definitely wouldn't be able to resist using it entirely, so that would be my best option xD​

You're no friend of mine if you shunt the blame for something onto me and ruin my reputation. I'd tell the truth of what happened and if people didn't believe me I wouldn't be too fussed either. I know what the truth is, so the opinions of others doesn't really matter to me, even if I'm not believed. Consequences for actions are important so a friend being in worse conditions because of what they did is fair. I'd be happy to help them however I could once they owned up to the truth but I'm not rewarding their lie.​

I strugggggled with this one.​
1. I wish for wisdom​
2. I wish for wealth​
3. I wish for extreme skills of persuasion​

Tend to get icily calm. I'll normally freeze, assess, and then try to operate from there. Not always very effectively as everything tends to feel sluggish, but I try.​

Do a lot of research ahead of time so I at least know enough not to seem a complete fool. Basic overview so that I can hold my own a little bit if nothing else!​

15) Beauty....

God​

That I have all my stuff with me. I'm a compulsive double checker lol.​

Love both!! If we're talking diet/morally then I believe it's impossible to live in this world without killing something so I'd never go vegan (especially since crop farming has just as many ethical issues imo). I believe in high ethical standards for both animal care and plant growth though, so I try hard to support organic/ethical farming for sourcing both plants and animal products. Agriculture on both the animal and plant side of things is massively damaging to our environment so sustainability is key.​

I don't believe it's ever right to kill another human being. I understand self defense but I don't think the taking of a life in any form is something that you can easily live with (or should be able to easily live with). As far as non-human animals/plants I feel killing is a sad but necessary evil.​

Superhero, I'd like to think? I'd like to become one to try and improve the planet... Sustainability Girl LOL. It would be pretty awesome to be able to use superpowers/superhero status to get the big-wigs ruining our planet in line and focusing on what's actually important instead of short term greed. Maybe that would make me more of a supervillain, but my motivations would be pure xD​

Kindness? Maybe? That's a tough one. People tend to say I'm kind more than anything else so I'll go with that. Empathy might be a bit more accurate but whatever.​

Insecurity.​

I don't believe in them, but I think they're nifty and I'm a Pisces girl who also happens to LOVE fish and freshwater ecosystems so it suits me well.​
Your ability is called "Rejuvenating Flood". You can select one area of one square kilometer or one square mile, and cause the area to be flooded for 3 days and 3 nights. The flood will destroy any trace of civilization in the area, but will also rejuvenate the land and cause life to flourish there, be it trees, animals or whatever else. Normally this will imply modern species that would normally inhabit the rejuvenated land, but you can actually select life from any period of time in the past to bring back, and receive visions of the life you are going to bring back before doing so. The terrain will also be altered to fit the new environment, for example if you were to bring back being from the cambric period the land might collapse upon itself to be permanently flooded with water and allow the species to exist in there.

Keep in mind that the life brought back is the kind of life that was once there, not any specific being. This is not a ressurection ability and cannot be used that way, it simply replicates the kind of life that once inhabited a place.

Your ability is called "Rejuvenating Flood". You can select one area of one square kilometer or one square mile, and cause the area to be flooded for 3 days and 3 nights. The flood will destroy any trace of civilization in the area, but will also rejuvenate the land and cause life to flourish there, be it trees, animals or whatever else. Normally this will imply modern species that would normally inhabit the rejuvenated land, but you can actually select life from any period of time in the past to bring back, and receive visions of the life you are going to bring back before doing so. The terrain will also be altered to fit the new environment, for example if you were to bring back being from the cambric period the land might collapse upon itself to be permanently flooded with water and allow the species to exist in there.

Keep in mind that the life brought back is the kind of life that was once there, not any specific being. This is not a ressurection ability and cannot be used that way, it simply replicates the kind of life that once inhabited a place.
Okay, I super love this <3

Being nice to people, punishing those who did wrong respectfully to their crimes, making the society into a place where everyone can live peacefully.

Having your side win the conflict with minimum damage if possible.

I’ll catch the criminal. The guy’s got the power to kidnap that much amount of people. I’ll be weighed with the crime of letting those people die. And stop the criminal from repeating this again.

Small lizards. THey’re cute.

AM BLUE DABADEEDABDAI
Blue.

I’ll go with.. fantasy

A decent sized place to relax in. Where I can have privacy enjoying my personal hobbies, where I can rest after the fatigue I gathered.

Flexibility. If something changes you gotta deal with it. Or use it, if it’s beneficial.

The expendable support, so me messing up won’t be so critical for the team’s performance.

Never use it. Better safe than sorry.

Looks like a tough decision. DId we talk this through?
If not, reveal the big truth. If we did and I agreed, just live that way. Who cares?

-have genie sing Friend Like Me live just for me.
-have a private conversation where I can spill out random shit to the genie.
-get the anility to make delicious sandwich recipes that I can only keep to myself.

Break down, I guess. I’m not a calm person.

Try to learn something, maybe. Expand my knowledge.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
Uhhhhh
UHHHHHHH
E

The fact that luck’s not really into me lololol

If the stove is on.

They’re living things. Part of the ecosystem.

Against people. As far as my knowledge goes, killing is illegal and immoral. And so acts that create casualties are to be avoided as much as possible.
BUt there are cases like death penalty where a person is executed when it is judged that their crimes cannot be forgiven.
SO I’d say killing can happen only when it is very, very necessary.
FOr other entities, for things such as food, resources, and self defense(such as a wild animal loose on the streets) could be a fair reason.
KIlling for fun is.... not a good idea.

Superhero. So I can try saving people.

The potential I haven’t yet seen.

LAZINESS

PISCES
Zodiac doesn’t work in my opinion.

I'm curious!

A means to an end, I guess? I've never thought about it deeply, but fairness would probably be more accurate.

Accomplishing a goal, even if it's small.

Catch the criminal and deal with the consequences of letting the others die, even if it means losing the hero status. I'd rather stop the criminal before the body count raises more.

Jellyfish! Something about them is very calming to me.

Shades of blue and purple, I can't decide.

Fantasy and modern fantasy

Probably quite cozy but organized, placed between a city and the countryside so I can go to either one should I be in the mood or have the need to. Neighbors would be distanced enough that I wouldn't have to see them every day and I'd have my privacy, but not far enough that I'd feel isolated. I'd like a spare bedroom for guest visits and an office area I can use. If I could get a yard along with it, that'd be great, too.

Resourcefulness, or adaptability.

Some form of support, probably tactical or rogue-ish. I'd be more of a surprise or distraction person rather than diving in head first.

I would use it only when I knew absolutely no one would know. If I couldn't guarantee that in a situation, I wouldn't use it.

No legitimate friend of mine would do this without talking to me first, or telling me they did it and why they did it afterwards. If it's they talked to me, then I'd just shrug it off or try to get them to be honest themselves. If I had to find out in another way, I'd probably gather some evidence that I didn't do whatever it was and cut ties with them. Whether or not I actually use the evidence would depend on them and how severe the consequences of their lie was for me. Ex: if it cost me something important like a job, I'd use it. If it was just changing other people's opinions of me, I wouldn't use it.
If there wasn't evidence and they didn't talk to me, I'd just cut ties with them and move on with my life.

1) That I could fully learn any skills I want with very little practice.
2) Good financial stability.
3) Increase my chances to persuade others.

Become very calm? It's not the best habit, but it's sort of like a switch that shuts everything off so I can asses and adapt to the situation without freaking out too much.

Try to figure out what I can and can't already do, and practice or prepare myself for this new challenge via research or observation. Also get tips from others who have experienced it already so I can get a better idea of what's to come.

15) Beauty....

My cat

Not really a party person, but I'd check that the doors are locked, and also that I don't forget my keys.

They're great and humans need them, and should love them, but they are poorly treated in many cases.

If it's self defense, or in defense of someone else, I'd do it.

Uhm, probably hero? I don't like the idea of being a supervillian, and I don't think I'm evil or harmful to others.

I'm usually open-minded.

I have a hard time connecting with and trusting others, but will pretend like I do because I don't want trouble for myself. I'm pretty self-involved, I think.

I don't believe in it, but I'm a virgo.

Being nice to people, punishing those who did wrong respectfully to their crimes, making the society into a place where everyone can live peacefully.

Having your side win the conflict with minimum damage if possible.

I’ll catch the criminal. The guy’s got the power to kidnap that much amount of people. I’ll be weighed with the crime of letting those people die. And stop the criminal from repeating this again.

Small lizards. THey’re cute.

AM BLUE DABADEEDABDAI
Blue.

I’ll go with.. fantasy

A decent sized place to relax in. Where I can have privacy enjoying my personal hobbies, where I can rest after the fatigue I gathered.

Flexibility. If something changes you gotta deal with it. Or use it, if it’s beneficial.

The expendable support, so me messing up won’t be so critical for the team’s performance.

Never use it. Better safe than sorry.

Looks like a tough decision. DId we talk this through?
If not, reveal the big truth. If we did and I agreed, just live that way. Who cares?

-have genie sing Friend Like Me live just for me.
-have a private conversation where I can spill out random shit to the genie.
-get the anility to make delicious sandwich recipes that I can only keep to myself.

Break down, I guess. I’m not a calm person.

Try to learn something, maybe. Expand my knowledge.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
Uhhhhh
UHHHHHHH
E

The fact that luck’s not really into me lololol

If the stove is on.

They’re living things. Part of the ecosystem.

Against people. As far as my knowledge goes, killing is illegal and immoral. And so acts that create casualties are to be avoided as much as possible.
BUt there are cases like death penalty where a person is executed when it is judged that their crimes cannot be forgiven.
SO I’d say killing can happen only when it is very, very necessary.
FOr other entities, for things such as food, resources, and self defense(such as a wild animal loose on the streets) could be a fair reason.
KIlling for fun is.... not a good idea.

Superhero. So I can try saving people.

The potential I haven’t yet seen.

LAZINESS

PISCES
Zodiac doesn’t work in my opinion.
Your ability is "detach". You have the ability to detach any part of your body, and replace it with a mechanism of similar size. The removed part can be reatached at any time without issue, and you can to an extent control the mechanical part you attached as if it was part of your body.

I'm curious!

A means to an end, I guess? I've never thought about it deeply, but fairness would probably be more accurate.

Accomplishing a goal, even if it's small.

Catch the criminal and deal with the consequences of letting the others die, even if it means losing the hero status. I'd rather stop the criminal before the body count raises more.

Jellyfish! Something about them is very calming to me.

Shades of blue and purple, I can't decide.

Fantasy and modern fantasy

Probably quite cozy but organized, placed between a city and the countryside so I can go to either one should I be in the mood or have the need to. Neighbors would be distanced enough that I wouldn't have to see them every day and I'd have my privacy, but not far enough that I'd feel isolated. I'd like a spare bedroom for guest visits and an office area I can use. If I could get a yard along with it, that'd be great, too.

Resourcefulness, or adaptability.

Some form of support, probably tactical or rogue-ish. I'd be more of a surprise or distraction person rather than diving in head first.

I would use it only when I knew absolutely no one would know. If I couldn't guarantee that in a situation, I wouldn't use it.

No legitimate friend of mine would do this without talking to me first, or telling me they did it and why they did it afterwards. If it's they talked to me, then I'd just shrug it off or try to get them to be honest themselves. If I had to find out in another way, I'd probably gather some evidence that I didn't do whatever it was and cut ties with them. Whether or not I actually use the evidence would depend on them and how severe the consequences of their lie was for me. Ex: if it cost me something important like a job, I'd use it. If it was just changing other people's opinions of me, I wouldn't use it.
If there wasn't evidence and they didn't talk to me, I'd just cut ties with them and move on with my life.

1) That I could fully learn any skills I want with very little practice.
2) Good financial stability.
3) Increase my chances to persuade others.

Become very calm? It's not the best habit, but it's sort of like a switch that shuts everything off so I can asses and adapt to the situation without freaking out too much.

Try to figure out what I can and can't already do, and practice or prepare myself for this new challenge via research or observation. Also get tips from others who have experienced it already so I can get a better idea of what's to come.

15) Beauty....

My cat

Not really a party person, but I'd check that the doors are locked, and also that I don't forget my keys.

They're great and humans need them, and should love them, but they are poorly treated in many cases.

If it's self defense, or in defense of someone else, I'd do it.

Uhm, probably hero? I don't like the idea of being a supervillian, and I don't think I'm evil or harmful to others.

I'm usually open-minded.

I have a hard time connecting with and trusting others, but will pretend like I do because I don't want trouble for myself. I'm pretty self-involved, I think.

I don't believe in it, but I'm a virgo.
"Coating of Calm" is your ability. Your skin is able to excrete a substance that forcefully calm other animals (people included) when it comes in contact with them.

Your ability is "detach". You have the ability to detach any part of your body, and replace it with a mechanism of similar size. The removed part can be reatached at any time without issue, and you can to an extent control the mechanical part you attached as if it was part of your body.
Now I can play splitscreen all by myself. : D

Might as well... Just popped up and I am bored...

Punishment for your crimes. Like karma but on steroids. If you are good, good for you, keep it up. But if you are bad, and you cause suffering to others, you should feel their pain.

Accomplished goals. Success. That sort of thing. Simple really.

3) You are a hero, Yatta yatta... What do you do?
Catch the villain. Others are collateral damage. Their deaths are unfortunate, but catching the villain will prevent future deaths. Unless there is another villain.

A dog. Because it will love you unconditionally.

Black.

Complicated. Modern with fantasy and futuristic elements, with original and fandom characters.

Can I just post a picture? You know, the house from MCU, where Stark lives? That one. The house on Malibu drive (supposedly), iron man's house, whatever.

Speed. A fast warrior is a successful warrior. At least what my sensei used to say.

Support.

Keep it a secret. Use it when no one is looking, or when I can get away with it, you know, "blame it on the dog" situation.

Just take it. I have no rep to protect. But that friend will be grateful for life. But then again, not much of a friend, if they blamed you in the first place. At least he will owe me one big time.

Unless someone wished for me to be not well, I will be egoistic, ask for the winning lottery digits. The 3 wishes will be the same, just over a long interval of time.

13) When most afraid you... Shut the fuck up and listen to someone, who knows what they are doing.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you... Prepare. Study, train, do whatever it takes to match. Unless it is out of my powers. Then I just avoid confrontation.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
Can I say doesn't exist? It is subjective. If not, i think Everywhere is the closest to that.

16) Above all else, you put your trust in... Myself. If I don't want to be disappointed, I try to do everything myself.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check... Did I turn the stove off... Seriously, dead serious, I forget if I turned off electrical appliances that might cause fire, and then I forget if I lock the door.

Delicious if prepared correctly.

Sometimes you just need to kill a motherfucker, because you just can't reason with.

I think I would be pretty egoistic superhero. But then again, I would try my best to help people in need, if my power allows it!

I have been told that I would be a perfect soldier, the way I follow orders. I begin to think that's the best quality I have - do the job, no questions asked.

Absolutely the same as my good quality. Read above

No. Capricorn.

Might as well... Just popped up and I am bored...

Punishment for your crimes. Like karma but on steroids. If you are good, good for you, keep it up. But if you are bad, and you cause suffering to others, you should feel their pain.

Accomplished goals. Success. That sort of thing. Simple really.

3) You are a hero, Yatta yatta... What do you do?
Catch the villain. Others are collateral damage. Their deaths are unfortunate, but catching the villain will prevent future deaths. Unless there is another villain.

A dog. Because it will love you unconditionally.

Black.

Complicated. Modern with fantasy and futuristic elements, with original and fandom characters.

Can I just post a picture? You know, the house from MCU, where Stark lives? That one. The house on Malibu drive (supposedly), iron man's house, whatever.

Speed. A fast warrior is a successful warrior. At least what my sensei used to say.

Support.

Keep it a secret. Use it when no one is looking, or when I can get away with it, you know, "blame it on the dog" situation.

Just take it. I have no rep to protect. But that friend will be grateful for life. But then again, not much of a friend, if they blamed you in the first place. At least he will owe me one big time.

Unless someone wished for me to be not well, I will be egoistic, ask for the winning lottery digits. The 3 wishes will be the same, just over a long interval of time.

13) When most afraid you... Shut the fuck up and listen to someone, who knows what they are doing.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you... Prepare. Study, train, do whatever it takes to match. Unless it is out of my powers. Then I just avoid confrontation.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
Can I say doesn't exist? It is subjective. If not, i think Everywhere is the closest to that.

16) Above all else, you put your trust in... Myself. If I don't want to be disappointed, I try to do everything myself.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check... Did I turn the stove off... Seriously, dead serious, I forget if I turned off electrical appliances that might cause fire, and then I forget if I lock the door.

Delicious if prepared correctly.

Sometimes you just need to kill a motherfucker, because you just can't reason with.

I think I would be pretty egoistic superhero. But then again, I would try my best to help people in need, if my power allows it!

I have been told that I would be a perfect soldier, the way I follow orders. I begin to think that's the best quality I have - do the job, no questions asked.

Absolutely the same as my good quality. Read above

No. Capricorn.
"Working Resilience" is your ability. WIth it, you have the power to improve your body to withstand certain kinds of 'damage' after receiving that damage in a non-lethal but still significant way. If you were stabbed several times but lived, your skin would become more resilient to piercing. The ability can also help you improve your body, by for instance exercising so much that you take your muscles to their limits, causing your body to respond by improving those muscles more than a normal person's would. Lastly, while this ability doesn't improve your healing speed, it does improve your regenerative capabilities, making you naturally able to heal wounds that would normally leave scars (it just takes longer).

So basically a toned down version of Doomsday, you know, the guy who can adapt almost instantly to what injures him and makes him immune to it. I am gonna use this, you know!

So basically a toned down version of Doomsday, you know, the guy who can adapt almost instantly to what injures him and makes him immune to it. I am gonna use this, you know!
Yep, the thought did cross my mind. Then again, Doomsday adapts via ressurection.

True that. And I just thought of a better way to explain it, with that famous proverb "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. It is so simple, and yet so awesome and interesting at the same time. Thanks again.

to me, justice is when a bastard is brought to the light. when a criminal has done unspeakable things to people, that they're brought to the light, and punished.

victory is assuring that you defeat the opposing force, that you win.

the maned wolf. about two years ago, i was at my local zoo, and they had a giant enclosure for maned wolves. they just seemed so cool to me (and they still are).

blood, the inky blackness of space, lavender, and green.

my favorite rp genre would be either fantasy/futuristic, or medieval.

A small two story home, 2 bed, 1 bath. A kitchen, living room, located in a city.

the ability to predict your foe's next move, and how to react to that.

i would rather be the tank (or in paladins, support). i can deal fair damage, and absorb immense damage. no team is complete without your tank.

not care if i'm found with it. anyone who dare try to kill me, i'll do them one better.

to hell with him. he tried to ruin my flawed reputation, he can have it back.

1. the cure to most diseases other than cancer.

2. an army of nanobots that can infect people with deadly toxins, or a disease.

3. top of the line research equipment (high tech computer and stuff like that)

yeet myself out of the situation

analyze my surroundings, then make a plan according to that.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

my abilities, and my people.

that i didn't leave my phone somewhere.

they're a necessity to survival, and must be maintained.

it must be done to keep society in check.

I would become a supervillian. You're not constrained by societies rules, you can exploit the best of the system, and you're not expected to help people.

my main quality would most likely be my ingenuity.

my biggest flaw would be how cynical i am... i guess.

the zodiac is... the zodiac. i couldn't give a crap about it. my sign is libra.

just saying, this is partially me (honestly) and this is partially me going into character on my oc.

to me, justice is when a bastard is brought to the light. when a criminal has done unspeakable things to people, that they're brought to the light, and punished.

the maned wolf. about two years ago, i was at my local zoo, and they had a giant enclosure for maned wolves. they just seemed so cool to me (and they still are).

A small two story home, 2 bed, 1 bath. A kitchen, living room, located in a city.

i would rather be the tank (or in paladins, support). i can deal fair damage, and absorb immense damage. no team is complete without your tank.

not care if i'm found with it. anyone who dare try to kill me, i'll do them one better.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

I would become a supervillian. You're not constrained by societies rules, you can exploit the best of the system, and you're not expected to help people.

just saying, this is partially me (honestly) and this is partially me going into character on my oc.
Sorry about the huge delay! Had a group project hog me for quite a while... I wanted to give you a power right away, but it seems you missed the third question

Sorry about the huge delay! Had a group project hog me for quite a while... I wanted to give you a power right away, but it seems you missed the third question
and uh... i forgot my account name! fun!

but i'll just repost it (WITH THE 3RD QUESTION ANSWERED I'M SORRY)

i would save... the child. they have the best thing of becoming or having amazing talent, so that's who i'd save.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

edit: account name? it's account email, me from the past. get a brain lol
edit #2: how do you come up with these? it's amazing wow

Last edited:

i would save... the child. they have the best thing of becoming or having amazing talent, so that's who i'd save.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Your ability is "Forecure", a power that allows to predict incoming wounds, diseases and other damages to the body of living organisms you are in contact with (including yourself) and complex machinery alike. What a "damage" is consists of your own personal threshold. If you don't consider emotional damage to be particularly harmful then your ability will also lower the priority of that kind of prediction. In turn, this rather widens the scope of what your ability might be able to predict. The prediction comes in the form of an image flashed in your head. While you will know what the image is referring to, this doesn't mean you know the context. You may know someone will catch a particular disease, but you will not know where it came from, at least not from the ability alone.

Your ability's source of information is the cosmos itself and probablistic calculations based on available data. Not everything in the cosmos is bound by strict causality, however, and so the decisions of people increasingly muddy over time. Your ability's can predict anything with almost 100% certainty within 5-10 minutes, but within a couple weeks with only about 0.1% certainty. The number of people involve decreases accuracy, as does knowledge of the events being spread. On the other hand, you can greatly recover accuracy even over time but acting upon the information you received the least possible.

how do you come up with these? it's amazing wow
I take a mixture of your direct answers (taking elements from what you said and your prefences) and adding them to the power, combined with an ability matching a thematic from the insight I get about people through the answers provided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back