Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
"Cheetah Neko" is your ability. It's a rather straighforward ability, your body is now permanently a cheetah neko girl, with all that entails, including a animal ears and tail, improved speed and reflexes (and bone resilience, allowing to withstand greater impact or falls), but also certain habits one would stereotypically associate with cats.

Ohhhhhh!!! This is an awesome one!!! Tyyyy!!!

Ooh. I like these kind of things, Idea.

1) What is justice to you?

Getting just deserts. Within reason/boundaries. As in, yes, you should punish a killer, but that doesn't mean you go on a killing spree or do wrong to do justice.
I know, very vague. -_-

2) What is victory to you?

One: Achieving success. Kind of restating the question, but it's simple. Overcoming obstacles.
Two: If the first one can't be achieved, then learning from that encounter, and becoming a better person from it.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

...Ouch. Uhm. ...Dang it. I hate these choices. Is self sacrifice to save everyone an option?
...If not.. I would probably rescue.. Uhm.. er..
The kid. I'd really want to rescue my family member/friend, and the attracted to opposite sex would tempt me, but I know that the child needs a chance to live life.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?

Foxes. Kitsunes.
...Why? I-I'm telling you, anime has nothing to do with it! Y'see, foxes are cute. Foxes are cuddly. They have the potential to be tamed.

5) What is your favorite color?

Black.
...And if you think that's a shade, then red. Black fits everything. Red, because, well... I dunno. It's so bright and appealing.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?

Sci-fi/fantasy- kind of ingrained in me.

7) Describe your ideal home

Uhm. Medium-large sized, basic stuff like bedroom, bathroom, living room... I would like it to be in the suburbs, close enough to the city where I can go and enjoy stuff...
Have a room devoted to video games, and an entire library. The entire house would probably be messy, because I'm not a neat person.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?

Adaptability- You can react to your opponent really quickly and come up with things to counter him with.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?

I want to be a glass cannon/heavy damage dealer.
What would probably suit me better is healer/support.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

...Super heroes? Get a mask/alter identity and get to work. Is there a risk? Yes, but it's still a better option than doing nothing; this also means people don't know its you.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

Such hard questions. Uhm. ...I would probably... take the blame. And rebuild. But I'd also cut off contact from that friend.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

1.) The ability to be a master chef.
2.) The ability to actually do what I say I want to do, or keep my promises. (Not compulsion to keep EVERY promise, just the ability to keep it...)
3.) To know if the result of an action is beneficial in both the short term and the long run, and to who.

13) When most afraid you...

I tend to scream and run, but with friends, I can keep myself together, as long as they're helping me out.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

I'm generally pessimistic about my chances; but me, being the secret romantic, still tries to do my hardest. Who knows? I don't know the future.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

...I want to say E, but I know I'll probably actually do a mix between A and B. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder, but it's the inside that really tells.

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...

Southeast raised part- GOD!
Me being greedy: money.
Me, the idealist, who really wants this to be true on everything: The concept of good and the fact that everything has a purpose and will work towards a happy ending.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...

To see if I have my phone. It's vital for many reasons. Contacting other people, pretending to ignore other people when I get tired of other people, directions...

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?

We can kill animals, but keep in mind that there's an entire ecosystem based around animals. So.. don't go overboard.
Plants, well.. they can't feel anything, really. Yes, they're important for oxygen, so keep them around. Obviously. And they're beautiful. But they also house insects... shudder. Mixed bag.
But still. Keep basic morality- don't torture, don't commit genocide, etc.

19) What is your stance on killing?

A necessary, if evil, act. Try to avoid it when possible, but don't beat yourself up over it when it does happen. Don't enjoy it either, however.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

Superhero. All the way. I've been raised to the standards of good; being evil is kind of reprehensible for me. I like helping other people; I hate it when other people are in pain.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?

My energy. I would say my intelligence, but... there's people smarter than me. But my energy- Once I get an idea, you can bet I'll be bouncing around enthusiastically discussing it with everyone.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?

Lack of motivation, or easily distracted. Same vein- I tend to lose focus on stuff really easily, and as such, means I'm prone to things such as procrastination, burnouts, and the like.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?

..It's a cool idea, but no. My sign's Gemini, but all in all, stars are simply flaming balls of gas.

Ooh. I like these kind of things, Idea.

Getting just deserts. Within reason/boundaries. As in, yes, you should punish a killer, but that doesn't mean you go on a killing spree or do wrong to do justice.
I know, very vague. -_-

One: Achieving success. Kind of restating the question, but it's simple. Overcoming obstacles.
Two: If the first one can't be achieved, then learning from that encounter, and becoming a better person from it.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

...Ouch. Uhm. ...Dang it. I hate these choices. Is self sacrifice to save everyone an option?
...If not.. I would probably rescue.. Uhm.. er..
The kid. I'd really want to rescue my family member/friend, and the attracted to opposite sex would tempt me, but I know that the child needs a chance to live life.

Foxes. Kitsunes.
...Why? I-I'm telling you, anime has nothing to do with it! Y'see, foxes are cute. Foxes are cuddly. They have the potential to be tamed.

Black.
...And if you think that's a shade, then red. Black fits everything. Red, because, well... I dunno. It's so bright and appealing.

Sci-fi/fantasy- kind of ingrained in me.

Uhm. Medium-large sized, basic stuff like bedroom, bathroom, living room... I would like it to be in the suburbs, close enough to the city where I can go and enjoy stuff...
Have a room devoted to video games, and an entire library. The entire house would probably be messy, because I'm not a neat person.

Adaptability- You can react to your opponent really quickly and come up with things to counter him with.

I want to be a glass cannon/heavy damage dealer.
What would probably suit me better is healer/support.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

...Super heroes? Get a mask/alter identity and get to work. Is there a risk? Yes, but it's still a better option than doing nothing; this also means people don't know its you.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

Such hard questions. Uhm. ...I would probably... take the blame. And rebuild. But I'd also cut off contact from that friend.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

1.) The ability to be a master chef.
2.) The ability to actually do what I say I want to do, or keep my promises. (Not compulsion to keep EVERY promise, just the ability to keep it...)
3.) To know if the result of an action is beneficial in both the short term and the long run, and to who.

I tend to scream and run, but with friends, I can keep myself together, as long as they're helping me out.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

I'm generally pessimistic about my chances; but me, being the secret romantic, still tries to do my hardest. Who knows? I don't know the future.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

...I want to say E, but I know I'll probably actually do a mix between A and B. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder, but it's the inside that really tells.

Southeast raised part- GOD!
Me being greedy: money.
Me, the idealist, who really wants this to be true on everything: The concept of good and the fact that everything has a purpose and will work towards a happy ending.

To see if I have my phone. It's vital for many reasons. Contacting other people, pretending to ignore other people when I get tired of other people, directions...

We can kill animals, but keep in mind that there's an entire ecosystem based around animals. So.. don't go overboard.
Plants, well.. they can't feel anything, really. Yes, they're important for oxygen, so keep them around. Obviously. And they're beautiful. But they also house insects... shudder. Mixed bag.
But still. Keep basic morality- don't torture, don't commit genocide, etc.

A necessary, if evil, act. Try to avoid it when possible, but don't beat yourself up over it when it does happen. Don't enjoy it either, however.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

Superhero. All the way. I've been raised to the standards of good; being evil is kind of reprehensible for me. I like helping other people; I hate it when other people are in pain.

My energy. I would say my intelligence, but... there's people smarter than me. But my energy- Once I get an idea, you can bet I'll be bouncing around enthusiastically discussing it with everyone.

Lack of motivation, or easily distracted. Same vein- I tend to lose focus on stuff really easily, and as such, means I'm prone to things such as procrastination, burnouts, and the like.

..It's a cool idea, but no. My sign's Gemini, but all in all, stars are simply flaming balls of gas.
Your ability is "Multiversal Defense Matrix". This power triggers upon one of two conditions, one being when someone attempts to use a power to harm you, and another being when you are attempting to defend someone else. The second trigger only occurs if you strictly and sincerely believe that the enemy was trying to directly harm someone you were trying to protect. For instance, if someone was aiming at a wall and someone you wanted to protect was behind it, your power wouldn't work, nor if a politian was trying to implement policies that could potentially harm the person you are trying to protect (as this would be too indirect). However, if someone was bombing a building, even if they were specifically targeting whoever you wanted to defend, you could still use your power, as who you were trying to defend was part of the targets (the people in the building).

Once triggered, the ability will temporarily grant you a different power or set powers that perfectly counter all of the enemy's weapons, powers and anything else they could use to harm the people you are trying to protect or (in the case of powers specifically) you. The powers will only last as long as the confrontation does, and allow you to forcibly stop that confrontation in a way that it will not, for the time being at least, begin again.

Thanks in advance!!

1) Doing what is right, such as to avoid hurting others when you can, to be responsible with your duties, protecting those who are innocent, stuff like that

2) When things go the way I want it to

3) The one with my close friend/family

4) None in particular, don't really see a point in playing favorites with animals

5) Black

6) Fantasy!

7) Function over fashion, a home where everything works well like example, a table that you can assemble or disassemble if you wanted more space for something else

8) The ability to think rationally about the best move/way to win

9) Supportive type of roles

10) Well it depends on what you mean by useful, if it's going to threaten their lives or happiness when I don't help then I'll definitely help. Otherwise I probably won't.

11) I wouldn't consider him/her a friend anymore, I'll do whatever it takes to get the truth out so that my name is cleared

12) That I can show others my point of views more easily, be able to make friends easier, that I can be (mentally and emotionally) stronger

13) Cry and run

14) I feel afraid and back down out of fear, unless it hurts someone innocent

15) Comes from within

16) Karma, it will always come to bite those who deserve it

17) Whether I've said my goodbyes to everyone

18) They exist in the world, that's pretty much all

19) Killing an innocent person for personal pleasure is wrong, but I wouldn't say the same for killing a horrible person who deserves eternal torture

20) I supposed I'd rather be a super villain to get rid of people who think they're right, when they only do horrible things, even if it means others end up hating me

21) My responsibility to get things done

22) I have an anger issue

23) Sure, Cancer.

Thanks in advance!!

1) Doing what is right, such as to avoid hurting others when you can, to be responsible with your duties, protecting those who are innocent, stuff like that

2) When things go the way I want it to

3) The one with my close friend/family

4) None in particular, don't really see a point in playing favorites with animals

5) Black

6) Fantasy!

7) Function over fashion, a home where everything works well like example, a table that you can assemble or disassemble if you wanted more space for something else

8) The ability to think rationally about the best move/way to win

9) Supportive type of roles

10) Well it depends on what you mean by useful, if it's going to threaten their lives or happiness when I don't help then I'll definitely help. Otherwise I probably won't.

11) I wouldn't consider him/her a friend anymore, I'll do whatever it takes to get the truth out so that my name is cleared

12) That I can show others my point of views more easily, be able to make friends easier, that I can be (mentally and emotionally) stronger

13) Cry and run

14) I feel afraid and back down out of fear, unless it hurts someone innocent

15) Comes from within

16) Karma, it will always come to bite those who deserve it

17) Whether I've said my goodbyes to everyone

18) They exist in the world, that's pretty much all

19) Killing an innocent person for personal pleasure is wrong, but I wouldn't say the same for killing a horrible person who deserves eternal torture

20) I supposed I'd rather be a super villain to get rid of people who think they're right, when they only do horrible things, even if it means others end up hating me

21) My responsibility to get things done

22) I have an anger issue

23) Sure, Cancer.

Your ability is "Morphic Curse". With it, you are able to swap a body part of someone you're in physical contact with, with the equivalent body part of an animal species. Depending on the percentage of the body thus transformed, the person and the replaced part will be closer to the human size or the animal size. For instance, if you gave someone a dog's paws, they'd be replacing that person's hands and be sized like human hands, but if you replaced most of their body with that of a dog's, they'd be closer in size to a dog.

The effect, however, has an effect on the brain that makes slight changes to behavior in the process of helping them use their new parts, which makes them behave slightly more like the animal in question. It is also a somewhat addicting experience, so if done too often, the person may become actually addicted and want you to use the power on them more often and more intensely, until their whole body and mind is replaced with an animal's if you go along with their requests.

I guess it really depends on the situation. I'd like to think that karma and an eye for an eye aren't the most horrible things ever thought of. I hope karma is real.

Happiness, having fun, enjoying something, having a sense of accomplishment or fulfillment. Or just winning. Sometimes being better than someone else at anything is a victory.

For the greater good, I'll save the other Superhero. Sure he's a jackass, but he'll likely save more lives in the long run.

I can never answer this question.

Pink!

Fantasy 100%, mostly adventuring and fighting!

The smaller the better. The less stuff I have, the better; the closer everything is, while also having all essential things, the better.

Finesse. If you can't get hit, you'll never lose. Even if it takes you 1,000 strikes to win, at least you're not relying on luck.

Damage dealer, hands down.

Use it for subtle personal gain, just hovering under the line of suspicion and risk of discovery.

No doubt, be a fucking rat. Don't take the fall for others unless it was YOUR choice. Admit your mistakes and carry on, don't blame me.

1. Infinite money cheat
2. Master of anything I do
3. Make me hot

Afraid in what sense? If for my life, I carry a gun nearly anywhere I go, so I'd like to think I'd fight for my life. But for non-life-threatening circumstances, I probably overreact to everything and just become anxious as all hell. I assume the worst.

Who gives a shit? No chance anyway, but I'll see how I compare. I'll probably get a good laugh out of it.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Me. Second to myself would be my girlfriend.

That everyone else has a sober ride home or is staying the night.

I think both are neat as hell, but I am not invested enough to own any of my own. But damned if I don't love everyone else's.

Depends on the circumstance. If I feel a life is genuinely being threatened, I will not judge anyone for taking an assailant's life.

Superhero, and honestly for all the reasons. Saving lives, check. Fame and glory, check. Sponsors and money, check. What's not to love?

My honesty. Above all else, that's what I value the most. So that's what I try to be, honest.

My constant procrastination and/or horrible money spending habits. I can't save a dime worth a shit.

Hell no, but I'm a Capricorn. It's a neat idea, but I just can't imagine it being real.

I guess it really depends on the situation. I'd like to think that karma and an eye for an eye aren't the most horrible things ever thought of. I hope karma is real.

Happiness, having fun, enjoying something, having a sense of accomplishment or fulfillment. Or just winning. Sometimes being better than someone else at anything is a victory.

For the greater good, I'll save the other Superhero. Sure he's a jackass, but he'll likely save more lives in the long run.

I can never answer this question.

Pink!

Fantasy 100%, mostly adventuring and fighting!

The smaller the better. The less stuff I have, the better; the closer everything is, while also having all essential things, the better.

Finesse. If you can't get hit, you'll never lose. Even if it takes you 1,000 strikes to win, at least you're not relying on luck.

Damage dealer, hands down.

Use it for subtle personal gain, just hovering under the line of suspicion and risk of discovery.

No doubt, be a fucking rat. Don't take the fall for others unless it was YOUR choice. Admit your mistakes and carry on, don't blame me.

1. Infinite money cheat
2. Master of anything I do
3. Make me hot

Afraid in what sense? If for my life, I carry a gun nearly anywhere I go, so I'd like to think I'd fight for my life. But for non-life-threatening circumstances, I probably overreact to everything and just become anxious as all hell. I assume the worst.

Who gives a shit? No chance anyway, but I'll see how I compare. I'll probably get a good laugh out of it.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Me. Second to myself would be my girlfriend.

That everyone else has a sober ride home or is staying the night.

I think both are neat as hell, but I am not invested enough to own any of my own. But damned if I don't love everyone else's.

Depends on the circumstance. If I feel a life is genuinely being threatened, I will not judge anyone for taking an assailant's life.

Superhero, and honestly for all the reasons. Saving lives, check. Fame and glory, check. Sponsors and money, check. What's not to love?

My honesty. Above all else, that's what I value the most. So that's what I try to be, honest.

My constant procrastination and/or horrible money spending habits. I can't save a dime worth a shit.

Hell no, but I'm a Capricorn. It's a neat idea, but I just can't imagine it being real.

"Achievement System" is your ability. This power has two parts: First, you now possess a health bar, and damage to your body only affects the health bar. So if someone stabbed you, there would be no wound, no bleeding, nothing, but your health bar would go down. Second, on occasion you will receive an achievement quest depending on the choices you make. For instance, if you decide to explore a dark room, you might trigger a quest for which you need to find something in that room and bring it to someone. Completing these quests will give you "achievements" you can look up inside your own mind, and each comes with a different reward. The system has a slight prescient ability to it, and is able to predict what kinds of things you want or might soon come to need, and will strive to include them in the rewards. However, the quests themselves will not necessarily be so benevolent: they can be dangerous, weird, humiliating, or just plain time-consuming and puzzling, though some will absolutely be a breeze. Naturally, the harder they are to complete the bigger the reward you'll get. rewards can be material things like money, or they could be more abstract things like a skill (say, getting better at playing a sport for instance).

"Achievement System" is your ability. This power has two parts: First, you now possess a health bar, and damage to your body only affects the health bar. So if someone stabbed you, there would be no wound, no bleeding, nothing, but your health bar would go down. Second, on occasion you will receive an achievement quest depending on the choices you make. For instance, if you decide to explore a dark room, you might trigger a quest for which you need to find something in that room and bring it to someone. Completing these quests will give you "achievements" you can look up inside your own mind, and each comes with a different reward. The system has a slight prescient ability to it, and is able to predict what kinds of things you want or might soon come to need, and will strive to include them in the rewards. However, the quests themselves will not necessarily be so benevolent: they can be dangerous, weird, humiliating, or just plain time-consuming and puzzling, though some will absolutely be a breeze. Naturally, the harder they are to complete the bigger the reward you'll get. rewards can be material things like money, or they could be more abstract things like a skill (say, getting better at playing a sport for instance).

That's funny. The literal bane of my gaming existence is achievements. I used to play games with the sole intent of getting every achievement. So I burnt myself out pretty easily since I'd take so long to finish the main story, etc. Good choice though, I like it. I'd love an achievement system IRL. Can't say I'd take on some of the more dangerous ones, but I'd certainly do every single one I possibly could. I think the health bar part would just make me paranoid 24/7. Like if I got a real shitty flu, I'd be horrified.

That's funny. The literal bane of my gaming existence is achievements. I used to play games with the sole intent of getting every achievement. So I burnt myself out pretty easily since I'd take so long to finish the main story, etc. Good choice though, I like it. I'd love an achievement system IRL. Can't say I'd take on some of the more dangerous ones, but I'd certainly do every single one I possibly could. I think the health bar part would just make me paranoid 24/7. Like if I got a real shitty flu, I'd be horrified.
Whichever the case though, I hope you liked the power XD

When all is right according to my moral compass.

When my goal is achieved.

Close family or friend.

Crows, for their remarkable intelligence and association with many things from different cultures - from omens of death to heralds of the sun, sometimes even both. So versatile!

Yellow

Fantasy

A nice pool, seperate bedrooms and bathrooms for everyone.

Guts and determination.

The guy attacking from afar.

I hide it while using it to do good.

They aren't my friend anymore for that, so the truth will get out one way or another.

Infinite money, tax fraud immunity and the genie's freedom.

Retreat.

Use whatever I can to get the upper hand - whatever I can.

15) Beauty....

Myself, and my instincts.

My pockets.

They're just there. Some of them make good company to have on a dull day.

Only used when neccessary i.e. last resort.

I'd be a superhero either way because I'd only be a villain if it was from someone else's perspective. I'd fight crime with no particular ulterior motive.

The ability to connect mutual friends who would've otherwise never met, effectively creating a web of a community.

Mild sadism.

Yes. Ox & Cancer.

When all is right according to my moral compass.

When my goal is achieved.

Close family or friend.

Crows, for their remarkable intelligence and association with many things from different cultures - from omens of death to heralds of the sun, sometimes even both. So versatile!

Yellow

Fantasy

A nice pool, seperate bedrooms and bathrooms for everyone.

Guts and determination.

The guy attacking from afar.

I hide it while using it to do good.

They aren't my friend anymore for that, so the truth will get out one way or another.

Infinite money, tax fraud immunity and the genie's freedom.

Retreat.

Use whatever I can to get the upper hand - whatever I can.

15) Beauty....

Myself, and my instincts.

My pockets.

They're just there. Some of them make good company to have on a dull day.

Only used when neccessary i.e. last resort.

I'd be a superhero either way because I'd only be a villain if it was from someone else's perspective. I'd fight crime with no particular ulterior motive.

The ability to connect mutual friends who would've otherwise never met, effectively creating a web of a community.

Mild sadism.

Yes. Ox & Cancer.

"Invert Will" is your ability. By touching a polished reflective surface, you can switch your body to an alternate version of yourself that had the opposite attitude you did in the past hour. For instance, if you decided to laze around instead of work, you could put yourself in the shoes of a version of yourself that chose to work instead. If there are multiple attitudes that stand out, then the mirror will randomize which gets flipped. This cannot be reversed and can only be done twice per day.

If you have other people touching the reflective surface instead, you can invert a current attitude or personality trait they have. The mirror will again randomize which trait this is from a pool of those most prominent in the past hour, however in this instance it is the target that changes not the world around them, and thus the process can be reversed but only after a 24 hour period.

Reparations for those who have been wronged. Those reparations are defined by those who have been hurt.

When good survives and evil is (at the very least) vanquished.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you're attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
The close family members/friends. It may be selfish, but I'm gonna protect The Ones I Love™️.

Deer. They're just absolutely beautiful animals in my opinion, and I have fond memories of feeding them as a child.

A dark blue.

Fantasy. You get to create a whole new world!

7) Describe your ideal home.
Small and rustic, a lot of wood paneling. Lots of blankets and pillows strewn around, walls and walls of bookshelves. Any wall that isn't a bookshelf is a window, with a beautiful view of a forest.

Awareness of your surroundings. If someone gets the jump on you and you get knocked out (or worse), you can't help fight.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Ranged, shooting off enemies from afar. ... And away from the danger myself.

Keep it a secret to no one but myself. If possible, I'd use it discreetly to help myself, and those I'm closest to, but mostly I'm keeping that all under wraps.

I let it go. I don't want to ruin their lives, especially when people might just think I'm pointing fingers. However, I'm never talking to them again, either.

I'm gonna wish for a million dollars twice, then wish for the knowledge about how to avoid getting questioned about massive, mysteriously appeared sum of money. Now I can throw money at my problems!

Freeze. I cannot do anything till the fear fades.

Talk way too much. Try to act like I know what I'm saying and problem make a fool of myself.

15) Beauty....

People being stupid.

My phone, to see that I have it and how quickly I can leave.

They're good, and generally pretty cool. We should try to preserve them and treat them well.

Some definitely people deserve it, it's on an individual basis. However, no one should have the right to control life and death, so...

Supervillain, and for The Aesthetic. Maybe get some revenge for friends while I'm there.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
Curiosity. I have a thirst for knowledge.

Apathetic. I don't care enough about things that matter on a personal level or a more major one.

I think you can find yourself in anything, and that can be your zodiac! Not incredibly though. And Libra.

This was really fun! I hope your RP works out, OP.

1) What is justice to you? When someone gets their comeuppance with a taste of their own medicine

2) What is victory to you? When you not only you did good, but know you're efforts weren't in vain and helped someone else out

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do? Friend. The friend I have are almost family to me, but aren't homophobic. I still do love them, but it feels like I know more about them then my own blood.

Panda. Just because I liked it as a kid. They were so darn cute! I also realized it was black and white and that I'm black and white (I'm biracial.)
Yellow, because I was tired for trying to pick a color and went with yellow. Yellow is still my favorite color, but I like creme yellow more.
6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre
Comedy, I don't take myself too seriously and that's best for beginners
I don't know what to say, but the interior of the house has nice fall colors in the loving room and kitchen while the bedrooms are more cool colors.
Speed, or better yet, the ability to dodge. You can't throw a punch if you're already knocked out.
Misson control, I can't and won't fight.
10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do? I would get it out of me, maybe it would travel to a person more worthy than me.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do? Take the consequences, Only my reputation is ruined while my best friend could get a beating.

Wish that I would SEE a future if I married my best friend, I don't know if marrying them is a good idea so I just want to see a world if that happpend. Wish for better art skills, and 10 packs of family size macaroni and cheese

13) When most afraid you... Clam up and get almost frozen in fear.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you... try to make an argument, but know they'll always win, no matter what and whatever you say is invaild.

15) Beauty.... B
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...hope in yourself. You can only control you.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check... if I didn't miss a cupcake

Very much needed. Predators don't eat plants and don't mess with nature. It's waaay stronger than you think.
This was always a tough question for me to answer. If it's cold murder with no remorse, that's awful. If you do it to create the perfect person, that's really awful. But then there is this gray area, what if in defense you murder them and you never meant to. What if you didn't kill them, they would have killed someone you loved. I'm saying that it's a thin and blurry line, but it all just depends.
Everyone is the hero of their own story, aren't they? I just hope to be known as a Superhero with Autism and that I can be a role model for children neuro typical and people with my condition and that I wouldn't want to take away that part of me.

My mother says my optimistism, I can't control others feelings about me, but I can control feelings towards me.

Thinking people are meaning to offend me. I've noticed it more and that's selfish in my opinion, but you're thinking of yourself. They probably didn't mean to.
Not really in depth. I believe it on a surface level with some aspect of me, but some parts feel wrong. Sagittarius

Reparations for those who have been wronged. Those reparations are defined by those who have been hurt.

When good survives and evil is (at the very least) vanquished.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you're attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
The close family members/friends. It may be selfish, but I'm gonna protect The Ones I Love™️.

Deer. They're just absolutely beautiful animals in my opinion, and I have fond memories of feeding them as a child.

A dark blue.

Fantasy. You get to create a whole new world!

7) Describe your ideal home.
Small and rustic, a lot of wood paneling. Lots of blankets and pillows strewn around, walls and walls of bookshelves. Any wall that isn't a bookshelf is a window, with a beautiful view of a forest.

Awareness of your surroundings. If someone gets the jump on you and you get knocked out (or worse), you can't help fight.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Ranged, shooting off enemies from afar. ... And away from the danger myself.

Keep it a secret to no one but myself. If possible, I'd use it discreetly to help myself, and those I'm closest to, but mostly I'm keeping that all under wraps.

I let it go. I don't want to ruin their lives, especially when people might just think I'm pointing fingers. However, I'm never talking to them again, either.

I'm gonna wish for a million dollars twice, then wish for the knowledge about how to avoid getting questioned about massive, mysteriously appeared sum of money. Now I can throw money at my problems!

Freeze. I cannot do anything till the fear fades.

Talk way too much. Try to act like I know what I'm saying and problem make a fool of myself.

15) Beauty....

People being stupid.

My phone, to see that I have it and how quickly I can leave.

They're good, and generally pretty cool. We should try to preserve them and treat them well.

Some definitely people deserve it, it's on an individual basis. However, no one should have the right to control life and death, so...

Supervillain, and for The Aesthetic. Maybe get some revenge for friends while I'm there.

Curiosity. I have a thirst for knowledge.

Apathetic. I don't care enough about things that matter on a personal level or a more major one.

I think you can find yourself in anything, and that can be your zodiac! Not incredibly though. And Libra.

This was really fun! I hope your RP works out, OP.

Thank you, but there isn’t any RP.

in any case your power is “Will of the Forest”. Once per year, you can have your bare feet start to develop roots in a mostly empty area (trees, buildings,and other such fixed large entities prevent the use of the ability if they are in the area) of around one hundred meters radius, limited by the aforementioned obstacles with a minimum of 20 meters of radius.
This forest will be a reflection of your personality at the time of creating it, reflecting it in the state of the trees and what kind of trees grow. Regardless of the type of soil there was before, it will be changed to a dirt soil with leaves, vines and roots. Any non-sentient animals caught in or brought into this forest will be friendly to you.
At any time you wish you can step barefoot into the soil to grow roots which will connect you to the forest. This link is not merely physical, but you will actually simultaneously experience your own perspective and the forest’s, becoming one with it. At that time, you will have a supernatural control of the forest. Though you can’t do something like relocating a tree, you can see, hear and smell through them, and you could command their roots or branches to catch someone who got too close. You could also induce flowers to bloom or plants to develop fruit at any time you wish, though abusing those could kill the plants in question.
If and when you wish to to actually relocate your forest, when you use the ability to generate the forest in the first place the previous forest will turn to ash.

1) What is justice to you? When someone gets their comeuppance with a taste of their own medicine

2) What is victory to you? When you not only you did good, but know you're efforts weren't in vain and helped someone else out

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do? Friend. The friend I have are almost family to me, but aren't homophobic. I still do love them, but it feels like I know more about them then my own blood.

Panda. Just because I liked it as a kid. They were so darn cute! I also realized it was black and white and that I'm black and white (I'm biracial.)
Yellow, because I was tired for trying to pick a color and went with yellow. Yellow is still my favorite color, but I like creme yellow more.
6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre
Comedy, I don't take myself too seriously and that's best for beginners
I don't know what to say, but the interior of the house has nice fall colors in the loving room and kitchen while the bedrooms are more cool colors.
Speed, or better yet, the ability to dodge. You can't throw a punch if you're already knocked out.
Misson control, I can't and won't fight.
10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do? I would get it out of me, maybe it would travel to a person more worthy than me.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do? Take the consequences, Only my reputation is ruined while my best friend could get a beating.

Wish that I would SEE a future if I married my best friend, I don't know if marrying them is a good idea so I just want to see a world if that happpend. Wish for better art skills, and 10 packs of family size macaroni and cheese

13) When most afraid you... Clam up and get almost frozen in fear.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you... try to make an argument, but know they'll always win, no matter what and whatever you say is invaild.

15) Beauty.... B
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...hope in yourself. You can only control you.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check... if I didn't miss a cupcake

Very much needed. Predators don't eat plants and don't mess with nature. It's waaay stronger than you think.
This was always a tough question for me to answer. If it's cold murder with no remorse, that's awful. If you do it to create the perfect person, that's really awful. But then there is this gray area, what if in defense you murder them and you never meant to. What if you didn't kill them, they would have killed someone you loved. I'm saying that it's a thin and blurry line, but it all just depends.
Everyone is the hero of their own story, aren't they? I just hope to be known as a Superhero with Autism and that I can be a role model for children neuro typical and people with my condition and that I wouldn't want to take away that part of me.

My mother says my optimistism, I can't control others feelings about me, but I can control feelings towards me.

Thinking people are meaning to offend me. I've noticed it more and that's selfish in my opinion, but you're thinking of yourself. They probably didn't mean to.
Not really in depth. I believe it on a surface level with some aspect of me, but some parts feel wrong. Sagittarius

Your ability is "Prescient Waves". With it, when using sea-water-based painting materials, you can make your paintings a vision of the future, regarding one specific topic. Note that making a topic very specific does not guarantee the painting will answer it in a way you can understand it. For instance if you asked "will X marry Y" your painting might end up being a picture of their children. Depending on your painting's level of detail and realism they can take anywhere between 1 day and a week to complete, assuming each day you are spending at least 12 hours on the painting, however this duration has to be set beforehand. If you try to continue painting too much after the end of the pre-set period you will end up painting over your finished painting and possibly ruin it, and if you stop too early your painting will be unfinished, potentially forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back