Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
(I'm answering this from an OC's POV, not mine)
1) What is justice to you?
Fairness, I guess. If you hurt someone, it should be reciprocated back to you to the same extent. Same goes for positive things.

2) What is victory to you?
Accomplishing a particularly challenging task.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I think I'd nearly breakdown in that situation. Though, if I had to choose, I'd likely go for the child, since they've still got a lot of things they should experience, and an early death isn't one of them.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
I... actually don't know. I've never particularly been interested in them in general. I guess my closest to a favorite would be owls. They seem to act in an odd way that is intriguingly cute.

5) What is your favorite color?
Emerald green. Calming yet mysterious.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
(this one doesn't really apply, but heck let's answer anyway)
I've mainly dabbled in Fantasy-esque Rps. I've done a bit of slice of life and sci-fi RPs too.

7) Describe your ideal home
Practical yet comfortable. Maybe on the smaller side, so I don't have to worry about decorating much.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
Adeptness.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Probably support.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Experiment with it a little. If it's not very noticeable, maybe use it around others and see what happens. If it's very noticeable, I'd hide it.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Try to talk it out with them, mainly.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
To be able to pick up/learn things faster
To have an extremely quick reaction time
To be able to easily scope out an enemy's weak points

13) When most afraid you...
Try to confront it.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Watch how they do things and try to copy/build on them.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
Friends. A cheesy answer, I know, but it's true. I've got their backs and they've got mine (hopefully).

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
That I've got everything I need. Also, make sure that I don't drink, and if I somehow do, have someone else drive me home.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
I've never really acknowledged them, but when you think about it there's a lot of things we probably couldn't do without them. They're good in my book.

19) What is your stance on killing?
Save it for only the most ruthless criminals.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
A superhero, though not an outright one. What I mean by that is, I'd be like one of those "elusive myths" that no one really knows exists, and go around helping people while concealing my identity. A win-win, I'd say.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
My overall reliability.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
My tendency to be reckless, and also maybe being over-dramatic/sensitive.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
I don't really, but my supposed sign is Virgo.
Your ability is "shadowbond". With this power you can hide within the shadow of an ally or any shadow connected to that one. If the shadows cease to be connected or the ally decides to reject your presence in their shadow, your mind will receive a major trauma that forcefully ejects you from the shadow and causes you to be dizzy. But so long as that doesn't happen you can freely dive in and out of the shadow (you can't control said shadow though).

1. Its an illusion of justifying how one's Misfortune needs to be seen as balanced by the weak to the Strong. Ones Justice is another's Tragedy. Its all in the perception of humanity.

2.Victory is when you managed to keep most of your being (Possession,Morals, Will)after surviving the trial of life whether its a small dispute, a test or battle. THE Victor is always the one who sacrificed the less .

3. Rescue the hero who may help you save more people with his/her abilities. Attitude can chamge when faced with reality and the fact is that no matter what you do, these people may die one way or the other. We are juat selecting the ones that can help save more.

4. A platypus. Because it is the animal that can say Fuck you to Both Creationalism and Evolution.

5.Blue. It calms the mind of its insane thoughts.

6.Fiction Specifically Superheros.

7.Modern Victorian that is spacious and has things like and attic, a solarium, a Small Green House and a Basement.

8.A Alert and Cunning Mind.

9. A Ranger. The ones who can scout out the battlefield and take out the threat from a far.

10.Simply use it in a way that it can be mistaken as a mundane skilll. Noone would look closely if you have a more logical and mundane explanation to back it up.

11.Forgive them but tell the worldthe truth. Help your friend move on but never forget what they did.

12. A Clean bill of Physical Health, Mental Health and Finally The Skill / Knowledge to Fix all of my stuff..

13. Calm myself amd assess the situation. If I ca plan then I can Win.

14.Simply do something that you enjoy regardless if they are superior in skill, Learn at What you experienced and incorporate it to your knowledge and work.

15. is subjective notion of what is pleasing to the massess.

16.Your skill, your knowledge and your experience. You have what you need if you only believe it .

17.Your stuFf

18..They are there with us, we live amongst them in this planet and need them forcommodity and sustenance.

19. Death is a natural thing. its an kill or be killed world no matter how society Changes.

20. The Altruistic One that would use my ability to amass my resources to save the world... By any means.

21. My sense and desire of knowledge.

22. Tactless and No nonsense... If someone is an asshole then Id be an Asshole to them.

23.No. Gemini
Please change option 15 to one of the given options :/

Otherwise I'll have to assign the powerless label for breaking the rules

Finding the appropriate middle ground between upholding the law, and obtaining the best possible life for yourself and those around you.
Victory is finding an outcome that isn’t unfavorable. Maybe you didn’t land the perfect punch on the super villain, but as long as they have been taught some sort of lesson and or placed in jail, then that’s victory.
3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Plenty more people will die if I just choose one to save. That’s why I would take down the criminal instead, unless I had the ability to call someone else for help, but that’s cheating the question.
Cats. Their serenity is beautiful.
Purple!
Sci-fi
Minimalistic. A big house is fine, but unneseccary and problem making.
Tactics. Strength is nothing without a plan. Intelligence is nothing without the ability to apply it.
9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Defender, tank-ish, support-ish.
10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Use it.
11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Prove the truth. If they are arrogant enough to blame you for something terrible they did, that’s not exactly a best friend.
12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
I had a plan to trick the genie, that wouldn’t go against the rules, so I could get infinite wishes. The problem is that I am a coward, and would most likely be too afraid of death. So I would use my first wish to pass the other two wishes to someone else.
Cower, panic, freeze up. However, I get afraid of unusual things. Unless a villain purposefully tailored their moveset to my random fears, they most likely wouldn’t come across one.
14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Appreaciate the differences that everyone has. I have my strengths, they have theirs.
15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Reality. Anything else may be an illusion.

I’m forgetful. I don’t usually check anything, except maybe my phone.
That’s vague.
Death and eating, if that is what you are getting at, is part of nature. It’s not unnatural to eat animals and plants.
Acceptable in circumstances, however killing for sport is not ok.
20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Supervillain, tbh. Super villains have so much more freedom.
My main quality is my ability to manipulate public image.
Arrogance and egotism
I don’t believe in zodiacs having any sort of power, but I’m a Sagittarius
Your ability is "falsified detector". With this ability you can create a small sphere above someone' so head that is normally green but turns red when someone lies. The sphere can't be interacted with and remains above the person's head until you dismiss it or they are no longer near you. However, once every five minutes you can cause the sphere to give a false negative, in other words you momentarily block it from reacting to a lie.

1. Its an illusion of justifying how one's Misfortune needs to be seen as balanced by the weak to the Strong. Ones Justice is another's Tragedy. Its all in the perception of humanity.

2.Victory is when you managed to keep most of your being (Possession,Morals, Will)after surviving the trial of life whether its a small dispute, a test or battle. THE Victor is always the one who sacrificed the less .

3. Rescue the hero who may help you save more people with his/her abilities. Attitude can chamge when faced with reality and the fact is that no matter what you do, these people may die one way or the other. We are juat selecting the ones that can help save more.

4. A platypus. Because it is the animal that can say Fuck you to Both Creationalism and Evolution.

5.Blue. It calms the mind of its insane thoughts.

6.Fiction Specifically Superheros.

7.Modern Victorian that is spacious and has things like and attic, a solarium, a Small Green House and a Basement.

8.A Alert and Cunning Mind.

9. A Ranger. The ones who can scout out the battlefield and take out the threat from a far.

10.Simply use it in a way that it can be mistaken as a mundane skilll. Noone would look closely if you have a more logical and mundane explanation to back it up.

11.Forgive them but tell the worldthe truth. Help your friend move on but never forget what they did.

12. A Clean bill of Physical Health, Mental Health and Finally The Skill / Knowledge to Fix all of my stuff..

13. Calm myself amd assess the situation. If I ca plan then I can Win.

14.Simply do something that you enjoy regardless if they are superior in skill, Learn at What you experienced and incorporate it to your knowledge and work.

15. is in the eyes of tye beholder...(Changed..)

16.Your skill, your knowledge and your experience. You have what you need if you only believe it .

17.Your stuFf

18..They are there with us, we live amongst them in this planet and need them forcommodity and sustenance.

19. Death is a natural thing. its an kill or be killed world no matter how society Changes.

20. The Altruistic One that would use my ability to amass my resources to save the world... By any means.

21. My sense and desire of knowledge.

22. Tactless and No nonsense... If someone is an asshole then Id be an Asshole to them.

23.No. Gemini
Your ability is "Impose Memory". Your ability allows you to restore any given object, including living things, to a prior state so long as there are still clear traces of that state left in them. However, this restoration is only an illusion, but it is one that can trick all five senses and more. If you sliced up a stake into five parts, you could restore them into five illusionary stakes and those that ate them wouldn't be able to tell they only had a small slice. That said, this power has a few limitations. First, your total active illusions cannot have more mass than the current total mass of New York City, inhabitatns and all. Second, the illusions don't work for anyone who knows about your ability, including yourself, and instead they see the illusion as a transperant overlap of the real thing. Third, you need to remind yourself of every active illusion and of your power on a daily basis or you will forget you ever made those particular illusions or how your power works withint two days.

1) justice is protecting those who need it

2) defeating a villain and protecting the people

3) I would save the vet because he has served our country

4) fox , because they are cunning and amazing little animals

5) What is your favorite color? Red

Fantasy

My ideal home , would be a house beside a nice lake also with a huge field for driving on. The house would be huge and have an upstairs and main floor

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? Being cunning and swift on your feet

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight? Support role

I would keep the power a secret so I wouldn't get in trouble

I take the punishment because I know my friends punishment would be worse

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes? I wish for a crime free day. I wish for more people in the world to have super powers, and I say I don't Need the last wish

fight harder
Greet it kindly at first but if it trys to
Hurt anyone I'll won't mind fighting something stronger
15) Beauty....
E.

My family and friends and those I work with
That everything is good and

18) What is your stance on animals and plants? I love plants and animals

Killing is wrong but sometimes you just have to
20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? I would be a super villain because for a hatred against humans and my own desires

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion? My cunning and sneakiness

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? Most likely my kindness and mercy

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign? Leo

Well, tehre's a lot of replies here, but I'll try anyway.
And this was... very self-explorational.

An angry little dragon that scratches and gnaws at my chest from the inside whenever I see something that I perceive as unjust.

Just a check mark in a box. I'm not ambitious.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
First things first, what's jackass hero's powers? If I save him, can he save others? Jackass or not, he's still a fellow.hero. - if he can help save more lives at that moment, it's an obvious choice.
But since there's no mention of this in a quiz, I assume no? Then whoever I pick, nine other people die, and the moron gets out to repeat this however many times he wants. It's the matter of maths really. I catch the criminal. Giving ten lives to save possible hundreds is worth it. (guess who fully supported Ozymandias)

I don't think I have one. I like certain features of certain animals, but overall, I don't think I have any. Can a question be more specific? If you mean how they look, feel, behave, - those are very, very different animals, from lizards, to otters, to spiders, to grubs, to dogs. You won't find me a big fan of birds, tho.

Grey.

Cyberpunk/Postapocalypse, or the mix of the two. I like cruel urban worlds.

You missed a full stop there. Ahem.
A studio apartment somewhere on the outskirts of a large city. Minimalistic, classical, enough to get an easel, modeling board, with good lightning, few colours, screens to divide it. Wooden floors, green, white, grey plain walls, black ceiling is a must.
Alternatively, one-story house of the same inside looks slightly outside said city, with a large lawn to keep the dogs and a goose.

Wits. Cunning. Trickery. Call it whatever.

You missed a space there. Ahem-twice.
Damaging support, like snipers; or heavy debuffers.

I use it. For me and mentioned those around me, ding everything I can to not be identified. Honest to heart, I will probably be on the edge of becoming a criminal.

Take time to find proof, and blackmail them, of course. I've certain immunity to public humiliation, however, having someone tied this close to me might be proven useful. If he prefers to come clean instead of being used - his choice.

It is odd, because all my wishes kind of can be achieved by just one thing: having luck on my side. Sort of Domino-kind, where you have to actually try for it to trigger, like you cannot be lucky to win a lottery if you don't buy tickets over and over again, or you won't survive the fire by just standing in it, but if you do your best to survive, you escape unharmed - that sort of thing. As for the other two, I think I'll pick something obvious, like adjusting the appearance, or some rich guy deciding suddenly to grant me few millions, or having a luxurious flat or whatever. If first one is a go, I don't much care for the other two.

Fight>Flight.

Usually become aggressive.

15) Beauty....
Four dots here!
Is in the eye of the beholder

*sigh* people. My worst habit. I better be smoking, but I trust that people around are much smarter, and nicer than religious fanatics, corrupt politicians, radfems, or terrorists leave me to believe. I get disappointed every time, but I better believe and get disappointed than lose faith at all.

My date, my phone, keys, money.

They exist.

A man kills a dog. Did he do good or bad? - Bad.
But the dog was rabid, and it'd die suffering if it wasn't killed. Did he do good or bad? - Good.
But the man was an assassin, and he was going to sneak upon an old man to murder him that night, and the dog was guarding him. Did he do good or bad? - Bad.
And this old man was a terrorist, and tomorrow he was going to load himself up with explosives, and blow up the kindergarten, and the man, if stopped by a dog, would've lost him. Did he do good or bad? - Good.
I can go on for a very long time, but I hope this answers your question...

In all honesty, I am a radical person. Even if I try to be good, - which I sure as hell will - I've always had overly sharp sense of justice, - they would paint me evil. I am a person who prefers to amputate a finger, rather than treat a gangrene on it. I think I'd become a very rough, very rude, very murdering, à la volonté du peuple, making hard decisions, hero.

Another space missing.
I think fast. Which can be called imagination, I don't think I care that much.

I cannot be wrong.

No. It's absolute bullshit, like talking to the dead, and tea leaves, and fairies, and gods, and all sorts of magical mumbo-jumbo.
Google said I'm Capricorn. Jan, 5th.

Last edited:
Your ability is "falsified detector". With this ability you can create a small sphere above someone' so head that is normally green but turns red when someone lies. The sphere can't be interacted with and remains above the person's head until you dismiss it or they are no longer near you. However, once every five minutes you can cause the sphere to give a false negative, in other words you momentarily block it from reacting to a lie.
Fancy!

Everyone getting a fair chance at getting what they deserve

A day that is ends happily

I'd choose my friend or family member.

Cats, because they are like humans in my opinion. Sometimes snarky, sometimes kind, sometimes cuddly and sometimes aloof. I like how they are like people, but more understanding at times.

I have to choose one? Black if I had to choose.

A tie between pokemon and Fire emblem

A small one with wifi and room for a library that's not to far away from cities and twons

A strategy, you can go in trying to hack everyone to bits, but that won't work very well

Support. I don't like fighting up in the front. I'd rather heal and attack enemies from afar

I'd use it despite the risk to myself, but I would only use it for a cause I like that I know all the details about

I would take the blame. I don't really have a reputation anyway or well it's one of a smart, but insane person

To wish for happiness for my friends and family
The ability to explore the worlds withing media and my own mind
The ability to talk to cats

Over think things

Go with a humble casual demeanor. If everything goes wrong you can just laugh it off then

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere (This one)

Nothing, I distrust most things

The time and calender. It would be bad arriving when it ends or on the wrong day

They are intelligent creatures that deserve a good life. Yes, that includes the plants

It should not be done without a extremely good reason. Taking a life is no small matter

I would become a supervillain. This world is horrible and I think tearing it down a bit would be the best way to help it improve

My creativity.

How emotional I am

Kind of, it's sometimes scarily accurate and sometimes not. I'm a scorpio

it’s a little flawed, but i do believe in an eye for an eye. i’m conflicted because an eye for an eye and the world will go blind, but at the same time i can’t bear the thought of people getting off serious crimes without truly knowing the pain they caused.

as long as i end up happy, i’ll have won.

i’d rescue one of my close family members definitely. no doubt about it.

giraffes. they’re really adorable and there’s just something so fascinating and beautiful about them.

yellow!

this is a hard one, i love so many but i think i’d have to go with fantasy.. as my current favourite. there’s just so much diversity within fantasy.

anything cozy and not too extravagant but also not too small and lonely. i love both historical and modern styles i’m too indecisive.

you have to remember to not lose your humanity. i’d rather not battle anyone and if it came down to it i’d use strategy and wits rather than having a full on brawl.

support. something like a healer. i’d only fight if i really needed to.

i’d simply try to use it discreetly. but then again, just because it’s useful, doesn’t mean they need it, so i’d probably just not use it unless they were in danger or something.

allow the truth to get out. they deserve what they get.

i don’t really understand the rules but my first wish would be world peace. my second would be happiness for my family and i. my third would be for my crush to like me back.

i usually just freeze and stop in my tracks. i get really startled and i’m not really what you would call brave.

i accept that i am inferior in that area and will try to find a workaround to beat them but i’ll also try to play it cool and as if i’m unbothered.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

myself. i can’t trust anyone else 100% no matter how much they mean to me.

i check if i’ve forgotten anything and i check myself in the mirror like a million times just to make sure i look decent.

animals are my favourite thing on this earth and plants are beautiful and should be taken care of. i’m not vegetarian but i would love to be and i am trying to cut down on meat until i completely stop eating it.

if you mean killing innocent people, it makes me super angry. upset too but i feel the rage first. that being said, there are people who, i believe, deserve it.

superhero. eradicate criminals. not for petty crimes but crimes like r*** and killings.

i am super empathetic and a lot of people always point it out.

i am super emotional but i don’t believe that to be a flaw. it’s what makes us human. i would say my insecurity is a big flaw. it makes me act in ways i hate.

yes!! i love astrology. i’m a cancer. (my moon is aquarius and my rising is scorpio).

I dont Know yet.

The end

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
my close family member, that would likely make it my youngest brother, He's the coolest.

The Manta Ray. They just look so magnificent to me and how they just glide through the water, the shape, the tail. and unlike stingrays who have stingers,
you don't have to fear getting close to them.

a favourite colour is a difficult decision, red, blue, green etc? they all have they're uses and are best suited to different things.
BLACK? not really a colour, but i just love it, to me it represents the void of outer space and how mysterious it is
as well as the massive mystery the black hole still is. and usually can pair with pretty much any colour.

Fantasy

A massive Jack'O Lantern House. maybe even carved out of an actual pumpkin. located in a forest, the mouth would be a balcony, a pretty big balcony that is,
considering it'd be like, mansion sized? which would include some kind of massive dining area for parties and such, inside and below the balcony area where
people at the balcony can look down at. The eyes of the Pumpkin would be Massive braziers, which have massive flames. the perimeter of the house would be
fenced off, in a circular fashion, with lush gardens and ponds and greenhouses containing exotic plants from different parts of the planet, with one distinct
looking path way leading all the way to the Tall double doors, which are at the front of the house Exactly in the middle.

Explosiveness, the faster you attack the better, be fast, tactical and hit really really hard.
and if you fight with explosions? throw as many explosions out as you can within a second.

the heavy hitter, the one that does the most damage in a single hit,
but needs to take a massive nap after the fight. because sleeping is great.

i dislike having secrets so the first people i would tell is my family, they are the only people i know that will not betray me or
discard me if they knew i had something like that, its telling the rest of the world that would be the problem.
if it was of use to my family and depending on what the use would be, i would use it without a second thought.

i mean they could have just talked to me first, i would have helped them out anyways, maybe even find a better solution.

1- WELL, first i'd have to ask to change my head to a Jack'O Lantern, direct him to the design and whatnot,
id probably have to clarify that i still need all those yummy bodily functions that a head entails.
2- not immortality, but to live long enough to see the human race die.
3- Immune To Burning.
NOTE: if retaining those yummy bodily functions that come with a head is a wish in itself, overwrite #3.

pretty much unfazed if i'm "afraid" and listen to music or occupy myself with something interesting,
but if i'm super super scared, i cry, and if at all possible, hit it until it goes away.

well i would assume they have more knowledge of said "certain area" than me, and extra knowledge of something is always useful.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere
its the type of Beauty that is very hard to see for most people. and to accept.

people i surround myself with, because i must have kept them around for SOME reason.

...Everything i just checked...

animals are pretty cool, but the most complicated and interesting things reside in forests and bushes like insects/bugs, the sea...and the
bottom of the sea. the hidden stuff.
but plants are the most interesting, they say theyre "alive" but they dont look like that at all they hardly have a brain, and yet,
they have these systems that keep them going, tells them when the sun is out and when its not,
where the sun is and to face it. what season it is and when to hibernate?
aswell as outer space and the death and creation of stars and planets, its all life.
everything about life is absurdly interesting to me even if it is a miniscule thing.
Like Pumpkins, i love them.
though if you mean the consumption of animals and plants, i like these things in my sandwich:
Ham/pork/chicken
lettace
red onion
Tomato
strong or mild cheese

there's always a better solution when it comes to killing our own kind for whatever reason, we have the most complex brains on the planet,
lets use them? why must we go backwards, there's no good reasons for death, they usually contain empty satisfaction like revenge
something that blinds good people and makes them evil, someone trying to stop a murderer or any other type of criminal by killing them?
solving death with death doesn't solve much and only rewards a small moment for satisfaction before you go back to being in remorse.
Lets use our brains. like i said, theyre the most complex and advanced on the planet, maybe even throughout our galaxy/universe.

superhero, but it'd be more like in-between hero and villain, id do what i want, have the power to save someone in need if i see them, Share knowledge to
someone that wants to learn, stop someone that is going to hurt someone that cant get out of the situation themselves,
disappear when i'm not needed.
maybe help "villains" if our interests align, or maybe they're just interesting to me.

i'm the most trustworthy and honest person i know, ill keep your secrets even if they're really extreme secrets, or taboo's,
ill keep oaths even if the oath becomes stale and turns into something bad, ill fulfil my promises, but ill also not make them if i know i cant keep them.
i will try my utmost hardest to be absolutely honest with you no matter what.

My anger if its not under lock-down. keeping my anger away constantly often blocks other emotions from ever showing, or it being very difficult
for me to show them.

not really "believe", but there have been times that it has intrigued me when it outlines main personality traits and common actions of said zodiac and
its something i'm actually like or do. my sign is The Leo.

Last edited:
1) justice is protecting those who need it

2) defeating a villain and protecting the people

3) I would save the vet because he has served our country

4) fox , because they are cunning and amazing little animals

5) What is your favorite color? Red

Fantasy

My ideal home , would be a house beside a nice lake also with a huge field for driving on. The house would be huge and have an upstairs and main floor

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? Being cunning and swift on your feet

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight? Support role

I would keep the power a secret so I wouldn't get in trouble

I take the punishment because I know my friends punishment would be worse

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes? I wish for a crime free day. I wish for more people in the world to have super powers, and I say I don't Need the last wish

fight harder
Greet it kindly at first but if it trys to
Hurt anyone I'll won't mind fighting something stronger
15) Beauty....
E.

My family and friends and those I work with
That everything is good and

18) What is your stance on animals and plants? I love plants and animals

Killing is wrong but sometimes you just have to

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? I would be a super villain because for a hatred against humans and my own desires

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion? My cunning and sneakiness

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? Most likely my kindness and mercy

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign? Leo
Neither kindness nor mercy are flaws :/

Your power is "Droplet of Power", an ability which lets you inject a drop of a substance that can give a random power to anyone who doesn't have intimate knowledge of you or an intimate relationship with you. It only works twice, once to give them the power and the second to take it away, but physical contact is needed for both.

Well, tehre's a lot of replies here, but I'll try anyway.
And this was... very self-explorational.

An angry little dragon that scratches and gnaws at my chest from the inside whenever I see something that I perceive as unjust.

Just a check mark in a box. I'm not ambitious.

First things first, what's jackass hero's powers? If I save him, can he save others? Jackass or not, he's still a fellow.hero. - if he can help save more lives at that moment, it's an obvious choice.
But since there's no mention of this in a quiz, I assume no? Then whoever I pick, nine other people die, and the moron gets out to repeat this however many times he wants. It's the matter of maths really. I catch the criminal. Giving ten lives to save possible hundreds is worth it. (guess who fully supported Ozymandias)

I don't think I have one. I like certain features of certain animals, but overall, I don't think I have any. Can a question be more specific? If you mean how they look, feel, behave, - those are very, very different animals, from lizards, to otters, to spiders, to grubs, to dogs. You won't find me a big fan of birds, tho.

Grey.

Cyberpunk/Postapocalypse, or the mix of the two. I like cruel urban worlds.

You missed a full stop there. Ahem.
A studio apartment somewhere on the outskirts of a large city. Minimalistic, classical, enough to get an easel, modeling board, with good lightning, few colours, screens to divide it. Wooden floors, green, white, grey plain walls, black ceiling is a must.
Alternatively, one-story house of the same inside looks slightly outside said city, with a large lawn to keep the dogs and a goose.

Wits. Cunning. Trickery. Call it whatever.

You missed a space there. Ahem-twice.
Damaging support, like snipers; or heavy debuffers.

I use it. For me and mentioned those around me, ding everything I can to not be identified. Honest to heart, I will probably be on the edge of becoming a criminal.

Take time to find proof, and blackmail them, of course. I've certain immunity to public humiliation, however, having someone tied this close to me might be proven useful. If he prefers to come clean instead of being used - his choice.

It is odd, because all my wishes kind of can be achieved by just one thing: having luck on my side. Sort of Domino-kind, where you have to actually try for it to trigger, like you cannot be lucky to win a lottery if you don't buy tickets over and over again, or you won't survive the fire by just standing in it, but if you do your best to survive, you escape unharmed - that sort of thing. As for the other two, I think I'll pick something obvious, like adjusting the appearance, or some rich guy deciding suddenly to grant me few millions, or having a luxurious flat or whatever. If first one is a go, I don't much care for the other two.

Fight>Flight.

Usually become aggressive.

15) Beauty....
Four dots here!
Is in the eye of the beholder

*sigh* people. My worst habit. I better be smoking, but I trust that people around are much smarter, and nicer than religious fanatics, corrupt politicians, radfems, or terrorists leave me to believe. I get disappointed every time, but I better believe and get disappointed than lose faith at all.

My date, my phone, keys, money.

They exist.

A man kills a dog. Did he do good or bad? - Bad.
But the dog was rabid, and it'd die suffering if it wasn't killed. Did he do good or bad? - Good.
But the man was an assassin, and he was going to sneak upon an old man to murder him that night, and the dog was guarding him. Did he do good or bad? - Bad.
And this old man was a terrorist, and tomorrow he was going to load himself up with explosives, and blow up the kindergarten, and the man, if stopped by a dog, would've lost him. Did he do good or bad? - Good.
I can go on for a very long time, but I hope this answers your question...

In all honesty, I am a radical person. Even if I try to be good, - which I sure as hell will - I've always had overly sharp sense of justice, - they would paint me evil. I am a person who prefers to amputate a finger, rather than treat a gangrene on it. I think I'd become a very rough, very rude, very murdering, à la volonté du peuple, making hard decisions, hero.

Another space missing.
I think fast. Which can be called imagination, I don't think I care that much.

I cannot be wrong.

No. It's absolute bullshit, like talking to the dead, and tea leaves, and fairies, and gods, and all sorts of magical mumbo-jumbo.
Google said I'm Capricorn. Jan, 5th.
"Grammar Hero" is your ability. Once per day, luck will be in your side for as long as you are writing. The effect ends the moment you stop writing for a minute or more, or make a grammatical error.

Last edited:
After wanting to do this quiz for forever, I am finally doing it! (owo)b

I hope these answers are detailed enough. If not, tell me which ones and I'll clarify my answers.

Putting everything under a spoiler to conserve space. (Also I'm just a shy nerd)

Someone receiving a consequence equal to the severity of their action. An eye for an eye, so to speak.

When a person is completely satisfied with their actions and the outcome.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you're attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

I'd save my family member or close friend. I admit... it's a selfish choice. But without my family or my friends, burdened by the knowledge that I didn't save someone I love dearly... I would crumble.

That's not to say that I don't care about the other people there. I do. It's just that I don't know and love them intimately. Therefore, in a life-or-death scenario, they'd be lower on my priority list.

Mourning doves. A few live outside of my house. Their calls are the sweetest songs that have graced my ears. They're pretty cute, too!

(Also one of my favorite characters, Nageki Fujishiro from Hatoful Boyfriend, is a mourning dove <_< >_>)

Sunflower yellow. It makes me happy.

Realistic / slice-of-life, with fantasy coming in at a close second. Regular people can tell the most interesting stories :0

7) Describe your ideal home.

A cozy two-story cottage in the suburbs, preferably in a gated community. It would be a modest distance away from the houses around it, but not to the point where I can't see the neighbors anymore. The outside of the cottage would burst with color. It would be painted a pastel pink, pastel yellow, or pastel blue, or perhaps just plain ol' white -- I haven't quite decided yet. There would be flower bushes all around the house, as well as bird baths, friendly garden gnomes, and the occasional plastic flamingo from the dollar store. In short: imagine a sweater-knitting, tea-drinking, friendly grandma moving in with a local flower witch. That would be the aesthetic of my dream house.

Inside, there would be hardwood floors and floral wallpaper... or maybe the walls would be painted in pastels / neutral colors. I haven't really decided on that, either xP The one definitive thing I know is that there would be books. A lot of them. My ideal house would have an entire library lined floor to ceiling with books.

The whole place would be warm and comfortable, the type of place where you can take a lazy nap during golden hour.

The ability to think quickly.

Healer. I wouldn't be able to kill people. I believe that all humans have the ability to do good inside them, and to know that I extinguished that goodness... to know that I took their life... that would devour me from the inside.

I'm also just plain bad at going into athletic scenarios. My reflexes aren't the best, I tend to get tired easily, and I hate looking at gruesome sites. I'd be a liability for my team on the battlefield. While my dislike of gore would set me back as a healer, at least I'd be better off than if I was fighting in the front lines. I'd force myself to get through it to help my team.

I like to think that I would start helping people publicly regardless of the known consequences. In all actuality, I would hide the power. I don't want to be in danger and I don't want anyone close to me to be in danger, either. At the same time, I'd still want to help people. I'd use the power very sparingly, only on people I completely trust to not give away the secret.

I tell the public about what my friend did.

They should have accepted the consequences of their actions regardless of how harsh those consequences are. To blame one's shitty actions on an innocent person is downright revolting. Not only is it being a cowardly, weak person, it's also being a selfish one. You need to take into consideration that other people have lives, dammit! They're not just rag dolls for you to use!

I'd tell everyone I know with no remorse whatsoever. My friend made a shitty choice, they get a shitty consequence. They're only getting what they deserve.

After that, I'd never talk to that friend again unless they show genuine penitence. A person who is willing to throw me -- or any other person -- under the bus is no friend of mine.

1. A couple million dollars for my mom so that she can follow her dreams. My mom has a lot of good ideas that could change the world, she just doesn't have the money to put those ideas into action. She's also the most compassionate person I know, so I know that the money would be in good hands. I'd be so happy to see her achieve her dreams of making the world a better place.

2. A couple million dollars for myself. I'd put the money in the bank and make smart investments so that it's secure as opposed to just spending it willy-nilly. I'd want to donate the majority of the money to organizations and businesses in different countries so that the world can become better for not just me, but for lots of people.

3. Access to a secure, private, and climate-controlled library of every book and video game that has been published on Earth regardless of language. Every time a new book or video game is published, the library would obtain one copy of that piece of media. The books and video games would ideally be physical copies, but if the genie cannot obtain physical copies I would be forever grateful for the digital copies.

Tense up and get quiet. I try not to do anything that might incite a negative response from the thing I'm afraid of.

Get defensive. I have trouble with being second-best in anything. It might be hard for me to confront that something at first. But I know that the confrontation and acknowledgment of their skills would help me grow as a person. After all, no one can ever be completely perfect. As long as I try my best and love what I do, I'll be okay. I'd listen to what they have to say and acknowledge their skill, all the while battling my inferiority complex in the name of self-improvement.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

Myself.

My bag for all of my belongings, even though I've done it 10,000x over the course of the party. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Lovely, beautiful creatures. I'm so glad they're on this Earth with us. Nothing is sweeter than the call of a mourning dove in the mid-afternoon, or the feel of tall grass against bare feet during spring mornings. They give us food, companionship, and beauty, and make the world the wonderful place it is now.

We should be working to protect them; we shouldn't be destroying their habitats in the name of "progress". They don't deserve to be treated as lower than humans just because they have different physical and intellectual features!

It's tragic. I wish that humanity never had the sort of twisted, acidic hate that leads to killing... but ah, that's how it goes.

I advocate against killing in all scenarios except self-defense and if the person is a particularly heinous danger to society that cannot be contained. I don't think people deserve to die. All people have the ability for good inside them, and there's the possibility that they can release that good with enough rehabilitation. However, if those people continue posing terrible danger to society, they should have to live with the barest essentials for survival without any comfort so that they can reflect on what they've done. Death would be too sweet of a release for them; they need to face the suffering they've created.

Superhero. I'd become a superhero to protect the world, as cheesy as it sounds. The world gives us so many good things. Nature, the arts, civilization, life outside of human beings, the wonderful opportunity to experience life as a human being... protecting it and its inhabitants against threats is the least I can do to show my gratitude.

Being a superhero for the money wouldn't hurt, either.

I love with all my heart.

I know my flaws as a person but can be too lazy or scared to fix them.

I believe that it is a general truth, but not a universal truth. For example -- in my experience I've found that a lot of Pisces are emotional, but not all of them are or can be that way. Life has too much variety for every single person born in a certain month to act the same way.

I'm a Scorpio! :^D

Your ability is "Renewal". You have the ability to create a copy of any object, animal, plant or person you want by placing one hand on them and another away from them, both with open palms. From one palm the copy is formed while the original body turns to water, and the mind or soul is transported to the new body. A copy is always in a perfect state of renovation, so if the person was sick or wounded for instance, they would be just fine in the copy. In addition, the copy may be from any state the body has ever been on, so an old person could become copied as their younger self. However, copies become less and less capable over time if the object is very complex, becomes less capable of self-sustainable and more fragile with each copy of a copy. Objects can be copied indefinitely, plants can be copied up to 20 times, animals up to 10 times, people up to 7 times and you can be copied up to twice. Of course, this does not mean the numbers multiply because the original body is destroyed whenever you make a copy, it turns into water.

Everyone getting a fair chance at getting what they deserve

A day that is ends happily

I'd choose my friend or family member.

Cats, because they are like humans in my opinion. Sometimes snarky, sometimes kind, sometimes cuddly and sometimes aloof. I like how they are like people, but more understanding at times.

I have to choose one? Black if I had to choose.

A tie between pokemon and Fire emblem

A small one with wifi and room for a library that's not to far away from cities and twons

A strategy, you can go in trying to hack everyone to bits, but that won't work very well

Support. I don't like fighting up in the front. I'd rather heal and attack enemies from afar

I'd use it despite the risk to myself, but I would only use it for a cause I like that I know all the details about

I would take the blame. I don't really have a reputation anyway or well it's one of a smart, but insane person

To wish for happiness for my friends and family
The ability to explore the worlds withing media and my own mind
The ability to talk to cats

Over think things

Go with a humble casual demeanor. If everything goes wrong you can just laugh it off then

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere (This one)

Nothing, I distrust most things

The time and calender. It would be bad arriving when it ends or on the wrong day

They are intelligent creatures that deserve a good life. Yes, that includes the plants

It should not be done without a extremely good reason. Taking a life is no small matter

I would become a supervillain. This world is horrible and I think tearing it down a bit would be the best way to help it improve

My creativity.

How emotional I am

Kind of, it's sometimes scarily accurate and sometimes not. I'm a scorpio

Your ability is "cat world", a power that lets you retreat your mind and that of any dying person into a parallel world where cats are the dominant species but hold a sort of human society , only in the form of a social utopia (technologically they are about at the modern technology level and can't advance beyond it).

I dont Know yet.

The end

my close family member, that would likely make it my youngest brother, He's the coolest.

The Manta Ray. They just look so magnificent to me and how they just glide through the water, the shape, the tail. and unlike stingrays who have stingers,
you don't have to fear getting close to them.

a favourite colour is a difficult decision, red, blue, green etc? they all have they're uses and are best suited to different things.
BLACK? not really a colour, but i just love it, to me it represents the void of outer space and how mysterious it is
as well as the massive mystery the black hole still is. and usually can pair with pretty much any colour.

Fantasy

A massive Jack'O Lantern House. maybe even carved out of an actual pumpkin. located in a forest, the mouth would be a balcony, a pretty big balcony that is,
considering it'd be like, mansion sized? which would include some kind of massive dining area for parties and such, inside and below the balcony area where
people at the balcony can look down at. The eyes of the Pumpkin would be Massive braziers, which have massive flames. the perimeter of the house would be
fenced off, in a circular fashion, with lush gardens and ponds and greenhouses containing exotic plants from different parts of the planet, with one distinct
looking path way leading all the way to the Tall double doors, which are at the front of the house Exactly in the middle.

Explosiveness, the faster you attack the better, be fast, tactical and hit really really hard.
and if you fight with explosions? throw as many explosions out as you can within a second.

the heavy hitter, the one that does the most damage in a single hit,
but needs to take a massive nap after the fight. because sleeping is great.

i dislike having secrets so the first people i would tell is my family, they are the only people i know that will not betray me or
discard me if they knew i had something like that, its telling the rest of the world that would be the problem.
if it was of use to my family and depending on what the use would be, i would use it without a second thought.

i mean they could have just talked to me first, i would have helped them out anyways, maybe even find a better solution.

1- WELL, first i'd have to ask to change my head to a Jack'O Lantern, direct him to the design and whatnot,
id probably have to clarify that i still need all those yummy bodily functions that a head entails.
2- not immortality, but to live long enough to see the human race die.
3- give me a magical Tome that was created from my imagination.
NOTE: if retaining those yummy bodily functions that come with a head is a wish in itself, overwrite #3.

pretty much unfazed if i'm "afraid" and listen to music or occupy myself with something interesting,
but if i'm super super scared, i cry, and if at all possible, hit it until it goes away.

well i would assume they have more knowledge of said "certain area" than me, and extra knowledge of something is always useful.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere
its the type of Beauty that is very hard to see for most people. and to accept.

people i surround myself with, because i must have kept them around for SOME reason.

...Everything i just checked...

animals are pretty cool, but the most complicated and interesting things reside in forests and bushes like insects/bugs, the sea...and the
bottom of the sea. the hidden stuff.
but plants are the most interesting, they say theyre "alive" but they dont look like that at all they hardly have a brain, and yet,
they have these systems that keep them going, tells them when the sun is out and when its not,
where the sun is and to face it. what season it is and when to hibernate?
aswell as outer space and the death and creation of stars and planets, its all life.
everything about life is absurdly interesting to me even if it is a miniscule thing.
Like Pumpkins, i love them.
though if you mean the consumption of animals and plants, i like these things in my sandwich:
Ham/pork/chicken
lettace
red onion
Tomato
strong or mild cheese

there's always a better solution when it comes to killing our own kind for whatever reason, we have the most complex brains on the planet,
lets use them? why must we go backwards, there's no good reasons for death, they usually contain empty satisfaction like revenge
something that blinds good people and makes them evil, someone trying to stop a murderer or any other type of criminal by killing them?
solving death with death doesn't solve much and only rewards a small moment for satisfaction before you go back to being in remorse.
Lets use our brains. like i said, theyre the most complex and advanced on the planet, maybe even throughout our galaxy/universe.

superhero, but it'd be more like in-between hero and villain, id do what i want, have the power to save someone in need if i see them, Share knowledge to
someone that wants to learn, stop someone that is going to hurt someone that cant get out of the situation themselves,
disappear when i'm not needed.
maybe help "villains" if our interests align, or maybe they're just interesting to me.

i'm the most trustworthy and honest person i know, ill keep your secrets even if they're really extreme secrets, or taboo's,
ill keep oaths even if the oath becomes stale and turns into something bad, ill fulfil my promises, but ill also not make them if i know i cant keep them.
i will try my utmost hardest to be absolutely honest with you no matter what.

My anger if its not under lock-down. keeping my anger away constantly often blocks other emotions from ever showing, or it being very difficult
for me to show them.

not really "believe", but there have been times that it has intrigued me when it outlines main personality traits and common actions of said zodiac and
its something i'm actually like or do. my sign is The Leo.
The genie kills you for wish number 3 counting as a vague reality manipulation.

Your power is "Abyssal Jack". Your body is that of a gigantic humanoid black mantaray with incredible physical strength, but rather agressivo tendencies. It can also shoot fire from it's jack'o'lattern head.

it’s a little flawed, but i do believe in an eye for an eye. i’m conflicted because an eye for an eye and the world will go blind, but at the same time i can’t bear the thought of people getting off serious crimes without truly knowing the pain they caused.

as long as i end up happy, i’ll have won.

i’d rescue one of my close family members definitely. no doubt about it.

giraffes. they’re really adorable and there’s just something so fascinating and beautiful about them.

yellow!

this is a hard one, i love so many but i think i’d have to go with fantasy.. as my current favourite. there’s just so much diversity within fantasy.

anything cozy and not too extravagant but also not too small and lonely. i love both historical and modern styles i’m too indecisive.

you have to remember to not lose your humanity. i’d rather not battle anyone and if it came down to it i’d use strategy and wits rather than having a full on brawl.

support. something like a healer. i’d only fight if i really needed to.

i’d simply try to use it discreetly. but then again, just because it’s useful, doesn’t mean they need it, so i’d probably just not use it unless they were in danger or something.

allow the truth to get out. they deserve what they get.

i don’t really understand the rules but my first wish would be world peace. my second would be happiness for my family and i. my third would be for my crush to like me back.

i usually just freeze and stop in my tracks. i get really startled and i’m not really what you would call brave.

i accept that i am inferior in that area and will try to find a workaround to beat them but i’ll also try to play it cool and as if i’m unbothered.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

myself. i can’t trust anyone else 100% no matter how much they mean to me.

i check if i’ve forgotten anything and i check myself in the mirror like a million times just to make sure i look decent.

animals are my favourite thing on this earth and plants are beautiful and should be taken care of. i’m not vegetarian but i would love to be and i am trying to cut down on meat until i completely stop eating it.

if you mean killing innocent people, it makes me super angry. upset too but i feel the rage first. that being said, there are people who, i believe, deserve it.

superhero. eradicate criminals. not for petty crimes but crimes like r*** and killings.

i am super empathetic and a lot of people always point it out.

i am super emotional but i don’t believe that to be a flaw. it’s what makes us human. i would say my insecurity is a big flaw. it makes me act in ways i hate.

yes!! i love astrology. i’m a cancer. (my moon is aquarius and my rising is scorpio).

"Reciprocation Network" is your ability. With this ability, anyone within a 20 meter area of you will feel the emotional response of living things to their action. If they hurt a kid, the kid's emotions will pour into them, potentially making them feel sad and scared and even cry. If help someone out, though, they may share in that person's happiness and gratitude.

The genie kills you for wish number 3 counting as a vague reality manipulation.

Your power is "Abyssal Jack". Your body is that of a gigantic humanoid black mantaray with incredible physical strength, but rather agressivo tendencies. It can also shoot fire from it's jack'o'lattern head.
okai i changed wish 3, *_* hows that.

"Reciprocation Network" is your ability. With this ability, anyone within a 20 meter area of you will feel the emotional response of living things to their action. If they hurt a kid, the kid's emotions will pour into them, potentially making them feel sad and scared and even cry. If help someone out, though, they may share in that person's happiness and gratitude.

this is really cool! thank you so much, this thread is a work of art.

A bogus, instinctual concept that makes more people suffer than necessary.

Accomplishing what you set out to do.

The ones closest to me, they're the thing I care about the most, and I don't think anyone would have the right to blame me fo my actions.

Humans, we're the only ones who can hold a conversation.

Grey

Gritty but realistic. But with fun happy moments. Also appreciate some fantastical elements in an otherwise mundane world.

Someplace I own, nearby work and stores I like, with at least one person I have a deep mutual care for.

The ability to attack the motivations behind why someone is fighting.

9) What role would you rather have in a team fight?
Lancer, playing the devil's advocate and wanting to be in a position of leadership even when there's someone who was slightly better for the job.

Sharing is caring, get it publicised as quickly as possible and see if someone smarter than me can find a way to put it to use and increase everyone's quality of life.

If I was in a position to deflect the blame back on them I would, true friends don't actively make their friends' life worse. If I'm not in a position to change it, then probably nothing other than disassociating from that friend and trying to do some damage control.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes? Immortality, infinite ability to understand, and an infinite ability to express myself.

Think about it constantly and try to find a way out of the situation asap.

Make the confrontation about something I'm superior in, or at least have a better chance in. Or try to confuse them into being nonconfrontational or submissive with mixed success.

15) Beauty....

Evidence-based rationale.

Phone, wallet, keys.

One day they will be obsolete, and we will move past them.

It makes me uncomfortable and I don't know what to think about it.

Supervillain. It gives other people conflict which is a kind of purpose, but more importantly, allows me to believe I can make changes in the world which makes me hopeful.

I'm dynamic and my ideas and personality feel constantly in flux.
I give up too easily.
No, Capricorn.

(Edit: I'm such an edgelord smh)

Last edited:
A bogus, instinctual concept that makes more people suffer than necessary.

Accomplishing what you set out to do.

The ones closest to me, they're the thing I care about the most, and I don't think anyone would have the right to blame me fo my actions.

Humans, we're the only ones who can hold a conversation.

Grey

Gritty but realistic. But with fun happy moments. Also appreciate some fantastical elements in an otherwise mundane world.

Someplace I own, nearby work and stores I like, with at least one person I have a deep mutual care for.

The ability to attack the motivations behind why someone is fighting.

9) What role would you rather have in a team fight?
Lancer, playing the devil's advocate and wanting to be in a position of leadership even when there's someone who was slightly better for the job.

Sharing is caring, get it publicised as quickly as possible and see if someone smarter than me can find a way to put it to use and increase everyone's quality of life.

If I was in a position to deflect the blame back on them I would, true friends don't actively make their friends' life worse. If I'm not in a position to change it, then probably nothing other than disassociating from that friend and trying to do some damage control.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes? Immortality, infinite ability to understand, and an infinite ability to express myself.

Think about it constantly and try to find a way out of the situation asap.

Make the confrontation about something I'm superior in, or at least have a better chance in. Or try to confuse them into being nonconfrontational or submissive with mixed success.

15) Beauty....

Evidence-based rationale.

Phone, wallet, keys.

One day they will be obsolete, and we will move past them.

It makes me uncomfortable and I don't know what to think about it.

Supervillain. It gives other people conflict which is a kind of purpose, but more importantly, allows me to believe I can make changes in the world which makes me hopeful.

I'm dynamic and my ideas and personality feel constantly in flux.
I give up too easily.
No, Capricorn.

(Edit: I'm such an edgelord smh)
Your ability is "Frankenstein System". Your nervous system is a sort of mechanical artificial intelligence capable of manipulating human corpses from within. It stretches and inserts itself into a full body or any limb, taking the place of it's nervous system, with of course your consciousness at the helm. While the corpses controlled by this need to have perished in the last 48 hours and the body is perfectly preserved while being controlled, it will immediately rot and fall apart after 3 days.

Whatever people decide based on their situation.

Reaching a goal.

Catch the villain. He's gotta be pretty dangerous to catch all those people presumably alone.

I love wolves! They are the coolest. I like their fur, eyes, tails, etc. They may lead horrible lives full of a starvation, strict hierarchies, and a struggle to survive but that just makes it better.

Lavender

High fantasy

It would have a bathroom, living room, bedroom, and kitchen. All of them would be large enough to fit a small group of people each, except for the bathroom. The bathroom can be small. The bedroom has no windows and no closet. After all, who has time for clothes hangers? Just use a dresser.

Adaptability

9)What role would you rather have in a team fight?
Somewhere behind the scenes and not fighting, not completely essential but still useful. Like, reconnaissance or a spokesperson. That way, I can run if I need to with a clear conscience.

If the power is easily hidden and useful then I'll abuse as much as possible. If I get found out then hopefully my power is good for escaping.

Expose them.

My first wish is for lots of money...I don't have any other meaningful wishes...

Try to keep it cool but will run to safety or someone to confide in when overwhelmed.

Either I'll be interested in their talent to some degree or just not care.

15) Beauty....

Myself.

Whether my ride has arrived yet.

I think that some of are cool, others are annoying.

Anything is legal if you're not caught.

I would be a supervillain because then I have no obligation or need to stay morally-upright.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
Thoughtfulness

Laziness

I don't but I like looking at them sometimes. I'm a Scorpio.

-Pretty much getting what you deserve. Karma, i guess.

-Achieving a goal, but not necessarily by crushing someone

-The most logic would be to catch the criminal, thus saving a lot of people in the future. But i favor heart over logic, so i'd save the person i'm close with

-Wolves. To me, they represent nobility, and i admire their pack spirit. One for all and all for one, ya know

-Well... hard to chose one, but i'll say black, or maybe dark blue

-Kinda dunno

-A cosy home with a lot of wood. Oh and a chimney !

-Being resourceful

-The guy who help his partners to win by various means, be it healing, protecting or buffing

-Use it but try to stay under the radar.

-Tell the truth. If he was a true friend, he woudn't have done that

-Find love.
-Be wealthy.
-To see my close friends/family be happy. Like really happy, and for long

-Try to calm down, and if possible, talk with a friend

-Tread carefully

15) Beauty....

-Is in the eye of the beholder

-Some friends

-My clothes

-Kinda friendly. But i also like to eat some of them ^^'

-Depends on the context... Someone killed an innocent ? He dies.

-Superhero. Be a villain is exhausting x) And i kinda favor kindness over cruelty

-Well... hard to judge oneself... But i'd say my empathy

-My laziness. Or maybe my pessimism

-Don't really believe in it. Leo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back