Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
Looks cool, im in Idea Idea

1) What is justice to you?
Justice for me is when someone guilty is punished, if I go by my own experience I’d have to say eye for a eye, “if they steal from me I’ll steal from them”

2) What is victory to you?
When everything works out the way I wanted, I guess when I feel good about the outcome I’d declare victory... “she said yes? Victory!!!”

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

I try to save the family or friend... how would I know though? If I had time to save just one room or whose in which room? I certainly wouldn’t leave someone to die if I chose wrong.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
I’d have to say a monkey of some sort. They are cute, strong, smart, and throw shit when bored

5) What is your favorite color?
Purple

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
Fantasy

7) Describe your ideal home
I’m not fussed where I live as long as all needs are met

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
The urge to survive

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
I’d like to swing a bat more then shoot a gun

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
I use that power and exploit the shit out of it. If it was incredible I would show it off

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
I tell the truth, if it was my best friend they wouldn’t ruin my reputation. I’m not going down for someone’s mistake

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
I wish for as much money as the genie can give,
I also wish to be in peak physical condition
The last wish is for a large number of boomerangs

13) When most afraid you...
Try to seem stoic

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Try to better them in a way I’m more superior

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
I trust myself

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
For my keys and phone

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
I’m for plants and animals, we need them around.

19) What is your stance on killing?
If I deemed someone evil I’d kill them

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Depending on just what I could do I would probably do both. If I want something and can get it I usually do,

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
Humour

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
I have a addictive personality
23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
Sorta, I’m libra and a lot of the times I have read about my sign it can summarise me as well as a few cold read statements could.

I kind of see justice as a parallel to karma? Except justice is carried out by people rather than divine forces. A person gains consequences (both positive and negative) based on their actions, and that is justice.

Victory is success. It's not necessarily just winning a game or beating someone in a fight, but any time someone comes out of a situation successfully. Making a new friend, getting a promotion at work, scoring highly on a test, etc. Victory is accomplishments and overcoming hardship.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
My choice would be between saving the child, the war veteran, the superhero, or the close family member/friend. The child still has their whole life ahead of them, and they could become someone great in the future. The veteran and the other hero might be able to rescue someone else, although the chances are slim, and the close family member or friend would be just because of sentimental value. Although it would be painful, I would probably leave the family member/friend as well as the child. In the end I would choose the other superhero and hope that with their help, it isn't too late to save the others.

My favorite animal is the lynx. I'm not really sure if I have any profound reason; I just like the way they look. They're big and fluffy, and they have huge feet that act like snowshoes. I feel like they would be super nice to cuddle with! Of course, I'd never be stupid enough to try and cuddle with a wild animal like that, but ideally.

Purple!

Fantasy. I love worldbuilding >w<

My ideal home would be a quaint, two-story cottage, white with blue trim. It would be just far enough out of town to feel peacefully secluded. The floors would be wooden but covered in rugs just in case my clumsy self tripped on nothing. I've also discovered that you can apparently install heating under your floors? And I would definitely have that because my only qualm with wooden floors is that they get super cold! It would have a study where I could work in peace without distraction, a library with a bay window where I can curl up and read whenever I'd like, and a home theatre where I can watch movies and play video games :P I adore swimming, so there would also be a pool in the back.

Quick reflexes. It's important to be able to think on your feet in a fight and be able to counter anything your opponent throws at you. Even if you are incredibly strong, if your opponent catches you off-guard, it's over.

I would rather have a more background role, watching my teammates' backs to make sure the other side didn't have something sneaky up their sleeves and jumping in if they need me to.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
I would probably keep it quiet for as long as I can to avoid unnecessary attention and try to use my power as discreetly as I can when needed. If I cannnot prolong the inevitable in any way, then I suppose I'll just see what comes and deal with it then.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Well, I generally don't care about my reputation in general, so I don't really mind. As long as the few friends I have don't decide to leave me, I'll just deal with it. I'd still probably cut off ties with that specific friend, though. Even if they were my best friend, that ain't cool bro.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
Ahh this would stress me out because I don't know what would count as reality altering! Technically isn't the point of wishes to alter reality? :deadopenmouth: So I would probably just say no thank you and go on with my day.

Freeze and make myself small. Usually, I crouch down on the ground or do the closest thing to that when I'm afraid. If I'm startled I also tend to screech, which is sometimes unfortunate.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Don't, usually. Confrontation frightens me, especially if someone holds a higher position than me. I usually just stay quiet because I don't feel like it's my place to speak with such a person.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder​
B) Comes from within​
C) Is your middle name​
D) Is overrated​
E) is everywhere

The people I love. It might be naive, but I have faith that the people I care about won't betray my trust. After all, if I don't trust them, how will I expect them to trust me?

That I know where it is! If I've never been somewhere before, I make sure to look up directions before I leave so I don't get lost. I'm very directionally challenged, so GPS is a godsend.

A bit of an odd question, but I suppose I'll bite. Nature is lovely and interesting. I feel like I constantly discover new things that I've never seen before, and they all look so weird and different from each other! Sometimes I wonder why people like myself are so obsessed with the fantastical when we have such interesting beings here on our home planet. In terms of plants though, I'm a bit of a plant killer. I've killed every plant I've tried to grow despite every attempt at otherwise. It's quite sad.

Even though I would never do so in real life, I find myself sometimes thinking about such morbid things and wondering what it would be like. It seems like it would be kind of invigorating to take another person's life. However, as I said, I would never be able to bring myself to do it. Every person is their own unique entity with hopes, dreams, and a history. To destroy something like that would be heartbreaking.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
I would be a superhero. I don't glean any joy from the suffering of others, and I don't have any nefarious plans to bring to life, so I would be a useless supervillain.

Everyone I befriend immediately brands me as the mom friend, so I suppose it would be that? I used to protest, but I've kind of accepted it now.

I have severe social anxiety. I'd rather suffer in silence than inconvenience anyone with my presence. I don't even contact my friends or loved ones because I don't want to bother them if they are too busy to speak with me.

I don't think it's defined in fact, but I'm definitely fascinated by it and would consider myself an avid 'fan' if nothing else. I'm not sure what zodiac you mean, so I'll just say everything that I know: Aquarius sun, Sagittarius moon, and then I'm the year of the dragon for the Chinese zodiac. Specifcally the metal dragon!

Your ability is "unimosity". Your body emits an odor that causes those that smell it (or plants that absorb it) to be unable to recognize you as a threat and generally take a passive stance towards you. Animals would let you approach them, touch them as you like etc... while plants might even retract their thorns and the like.

This is a delusion, not a flaw

Looks cool, im in Idea Idea

Justice for me is when someone guilty is punished, if I go by my own experience I’d have to say eye for a eye, “if they steal from me I’ll steal from them”

When everything works out the way I wanted, I guess when I feel good about the outcome I’d declare victory... “she said yes? Victory!!!”

I try to save the family or friend... how would I know though? If I had time to save just one room or whose in which room? I certainly wouldn’t leave someone to die if I chose wrong.

I’d have to say a monkey of some sort. They are cute, strong, smart, and throw shit when bored

Purple

Fantasy

I’m not fussed where I live as long as all needs are met

The urge to survive

I’d like to swing a bat more then shoot a gun

I use that power and exploit the shit out of it. If it was incredible I would show it off

I tell the truth, if it was my best friend they wouldn’t ruin my reputation. I’m not going down for someone’s mistake

I wish for as much money as the genie can give,
I also wish to be in peak physical condition
The last wish is for a large number of boomerangs

Try to seem stoic

Try to better them in a way I’m more superior

15) Beauty....

I trust myself

For my keys and phone

I’m for plants and animals, we need them around.

If I deemed someone evil I’d kill them

Depending on just what I could do I would probably do both. If I want something and can get it I usually do,

Humour

Sorta, I’m libra and a lot of the times I have read about my sign it can summarise me as well as a few cold read statements could.

Your power is "judgerang", an ability that is transfered into a boomerang you're holding, increasing it's level of force and speed, as well as assuring it always hits the mark and comes back to you. To activate it, you must declare someone's guilt or innocence over a crime and your own conscience will determine the level of punishment appropriate for said crime (regardless of circumstances) going from a small tap to deadly levels of force for the boomerang (or on the other hand, doing nothing if the person is innocent). However, if you are wrong regarding their guilt or innocence, the boomerang will return and hit YOU instead.

1) What is Justice to you?
~Justice is getting what you deserve, whether it be bad or good.

~Victory is when you as a person achieve or overcome something.

~I save the child, children will always have the most potential.

~I love birds, even the most "ugly" birds. I started drawing them long ago then just started to love how gorgeous and free they were.

~Purple

~Fantasy or Sci-Fi

~Somewhere in the mountains with a lake. A forest surrounds the small cabin. It has 3 rooms, two bathrooms, a connected kitchen-dining-living room area. Everything is in a rustic modern style, It lookks lived in but not so much that it is messy. Large master bathroom with two person shower, high pressure shower head is a must.

~Wits

~Support or tank, something that I can help people with

~I don't tell people, keep it too my self. I learn how to use it properly so even if the truth does come out, I don't seem like a threat to those close around me.

~That isn't a true best friend is it? I would try to help them but if i couldn't, jsut drop it on them.

~That a supernatural world coexists with the human world. That the government's in the world would compete over the space races and medical advances. That I would hae a soul-mate who i loved just as much as they loved me. (hopefully a lot)

~I run, skirt skirt.

~I do it in a respectful matter but if there is an easier way, I'd do that instead.

15) Beauty....

~My loved one, partner

~That i have my phone, keys, wallet, and friends I need to drive home.

~That we should share the earth with them.

~everyone deserves redemption, doesn't matter if they have killed any thing either.

~superhero, I could descretly take care of some big problem in the world. (hopefully)

~my intelligence and drawing.

I don't believe in the zodiac, It is sometimes fun to paly around with though. I do think other aspects of Astrology could be true though. I'm an Aries (old one) and a Pisces(the updated version)

~Justice is getting what you deserve, whether it be bad or good.

~Victory is when you as a person achieve or overcome something.

~I save the child, children will always have the most potential.

~I love birds, even the most "ugly" birds. I started drawing them long ago then just started to love how gorgeous and free they were.

~Purple

~Fantasy or Sci-Fi

~Somewhere in the mountains with a lake. A forest surrounds the small cabin. It has 3 rooms, two bathrooms, a connected kitchen-dining-living room area. Everything is in a rustic modern style, It lookks lived in but not so much that it is messy. Large master bathroom with two person shower, high pressure shower head is a must.

~Wits

~Support or tank, something that I can help people with

~I don't tell people, keep it too my self. I learn how to use it properly so even if the truth does come out, I don't seem like a threat to those close around me.

~That isn't a true best friend is it? I would try to help them but if i couldn't, jsut drop it on them.

~That a supernatural world coexists with the human world. That the government's in the world would compete over the space races and medical advances. That I would hae a soul-mate who i loved just as much as they loved me. (hopefully a lot)

~I run, skirt skirt.

~I do it in a respectful matter but if there is an easier way, I'd do that instead.

15) Beauty....

~My loved one, partner

~That i have my phone, keys, wallet, and friends I need to drive home.

~That we should share the earth with them.

~everyone deserves redemption, doesn't matter if they have killed any thing either.

~superhero, I could descretly take care of some big problem in the world. (hopefully)

~my intelligence and drawing.

I don't believe in the zodiac, It is sometimes fun to paly around with though. I do think other aspects of Astrology could be true though. I'm an Aries (old one) and a Pisces(the updated version)
You missed the second to last question

Ensuring the most balanced outcome between punishment and mercy

Contentment with an outcome

Catch the criminal, so that no more people will end up in the same position as the others or myself

4) What is your favourite animal? Why?
Bearded dragons, because they look adorable and try to seem intimidating with their cute little beards

5) What is your favourite colour?
Probably neon blue. It's got a nice... pop to it.

6) What is your favourite roleplaying genre?
Still figuring that out. I do like some slow romance with a bit of drama, but action is always fun.

Just somewhere practical, with all the needed storage and facilities. Maybe a nice subdued colour.

Creativity

Support

Only use it when I'm sure it's safe to

Tell the truth, because if they blamed someone who trusted them then they shouldn't be trusted to make up for it.

To be happy, to know myself and to feel accepted

13) When most afraid you...'
Lock up

Try to think all possibilities and factors through carefully

15) Beauty...

Myself

That I've got everything I need

Admire nature, not by making it like furniture or an art piece to present, but by accepting its freedom

Violence begets violence, and taking a life risks hurting somone innocent.

Hero, so that I could fight for the truth

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
I'm accepting and open to new ideas

Self-doubt

No, Virgo

1) Justice is doing what you feel is right even if others consider it wrong (just don't go blowing up buildings, kay. That kills people.)

2) Victory is winning with as little casualties as possible. Gaining more than you lost.

3) I don't know. I mean, what's actually stopping me from saving them all aside from the logistics of this question?

4) I don't have one. I like dolphins, foxes, dogs, and all sorts of other animals. Cause animals.

5) Purple, pink, blue.

6) Urban Fantasy

7) Well, I'd like a super comfy bed and a big couch so all my friends can sit together with me and play video games and watch TV and we can all have fun.

8) perseverance. No point in being smart or strong if you can't keep going.

9)sniper.

10) I pull a spiderman. Dress up as a costumed fighter and fight crime! With great power comes great responsibility!

11) let word get out. A friend who betrays you is hardly a friend at all.

12) Depends. How literal is this genie...

13) When I'm alone and I'm facing a scary situation.

14) I fight it using the areas that I'm superior to it in. After all, you only said some areas.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name

D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) My ability to not die.

17) My pockets. Repeatedly. Don't want some drunk doing something stupid.

18) Animals can be cute sometimes but other times they're scary. If they attack me I attack them. I have a neuteral stance on plants.

19) Only if it's necessary. And even then I'm still aprehensive.

20) A superhero. It'll get me in less trouble with the cops and I'll do good. Sure vigilantism is illegal but at least I didn't attempt to blow up a building.

21) creativity

22) stubbornness

23) I don't really care about zodiac. My sign is Tauros.

Defeating those who do wrong.
Beating someone in some predefined way or in a way that they admit defeat.
Catch the criminal. I don’t care about the risks, I’ll make that villain pay!
Humans. They are smart and easiest to bond with. Technicalities.
Blue. I rarely get why these are on here tho.
Fandom.
Somewhere I can relax and have fun in my free time.
Audacity to make hard/risky decisions.
Frontline, I want to protect my friends and see my enemies pain firsthand.
Depends on how much control over it I have and how subtle it is. Most likely I would train in secret in case it’s needed and rarely use it otherwise.
Expose the friend. He is clearly not a good friend.
I wish I was in a world where superpowers are public knowledge, I wish I had superpowers, and I wish for my brother to have a genie of his own.
Get angry.
Prove them wrong.
15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
B or A depending on the beholder’s intelligence.
Those who earn it.
To see if my share of the food is in the car.
Life consumes life. It’s the natural way.
Only kill those who murder non-murderers.
Superhero. So others don’t have to suffer because of my job.
My loyalty.
My impulsivity and lack of thinking ahead without reminders.
It affects you but doesn't define you. Libra.

Defeating those who do wrong.
Beating someone in some predefined way or in a way that they admit defeat.
Catch the criminal. I don’t care about the risks, I’ll make that villain pay!
Humans. They are smart and easiest to bond with. Technicalities.
Blue. I rarely get why these are on here tho.
Fandom.
Somewhere I can relax and have fun in my free time.
Audacity to make hard/risky decisions.
Frontline, I want to protect my friends and see my enemies pain firsthand.
Depends on how much control over it I have and how subtle it is. Most likely I would train in secret in case it’s needed and rarely use it otherwise.
Expose the friend. He is clearly not a good friend.
I wish I was in a world where superpowers are public knowledge, I wish I had superpowers, and I wish for my brother to have a genie of his own.
Get angry.
Prove them wrong.
15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
B or A depending on the beholder’s intelligence.
Those who earn it.
To see if my share of the food is in the car.
Life consumes life. It’s the natural way.
Only kill those who murder non-murderers.
Superhero. So others don’t have to suffer because of my job.
My loyalty.
My impulsivity and lack of thinking ahead without reminders.
It affects you but doesn't define you. Libra.
"Ancestral Fury" is your ability. All those in your core family (parents, siblings, children, lover...) are protected by a linked vegenful guardian that will go berserk in rage whenever you are brought intentional physical harm. Normally it exists in your blood, but when a member of your family is in such danger you can transmit the ability to them, however you don't have to and the ability doesn't automatically return. The guardian takes the form of a muscular blue spirit with a butcher's knife.

"Ancestral Fury" is your ability. All those in your core family (parents, siblings, children, lover...) are protected by a linked vegenful guardian that will go berserk in rage whenever you are brought intentional physical harm. Normally it exists in your blood, but when a member of your family is in such danger you can transmit the ability to them, however you don't have to and the ability doesn't automatically return. The guardian takes the form of a muscular blue spirit with a butcher's knife.
Cool. Like a family bond of raging protection.
PS: I added the color question mostly to color certain abilities I give out :P
Got it. 👍

Ensuring the most balanced outcome between punishment and mercy

Contentment with an outcome

Catch the criminal, so that no more people will end up in the same position as the others or myself

4) What is your favourite animal? Why?
Bearded dragons, because they look adorable and try to seem intimidating with their cute little beards

5) What is your favourite colour?
Probably neon blue. It's got a nice... pop to it.

6) What is your favourite roleplaying genre?
Still figuring that out. I do like some slow romance with a bit of drama, but action is always fun.

Just somewhere practical, with all the needed storage and facilities. Maybe a nice subdued colour.

Creativity

Support

Only use it when I'm sure it's safe to

Tell the truth, because if they blamed someone who trusted them then they shouldn't be trusted to make up for it.

To be happy, to know myself and to feel accepted

13) When most afraid you...'
Lock up

Try to think all possibilities and factors through carefully

15) Beauty...

Myself

That I've got everything I need

Admire nature, not by making it like furniture or an art piece to present, but by accepting its freedom

Violence begets violence, and taking a life risks hurting somone innocent.

Hero, so that I could fight for the truth

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
I'm accepting and open to new ideas

Self-doubt

No, Virgo
"Beard the Forest" is your ability. Within your beard (if you're a girl you'll still grow it) is an entire forest filled with all the necessities of survival, but it is contained by your ability within the space of a regular large beard. You are able to store just about anything within it up to the size of a small house, with it's volume changing how long it takes to pull it in (a small house would take a full day of letting the beard absorb it). Only things with no will of their own or which are willing can be stored however.

This is really cool! Haven't seen anything like this, so thank you for doing this.

People having to face the consequences for their actions rather than getting away with hurting others/other negative things.

2) What is Victory to you?
Winning and defeating your opponents/competition.

I'd save my close family member/friend, I'd hope the other superhero could save themselves and get the villain but ultimately, regardless of the rest, I'd have to save the person I care about even if it's selfish.

Coati's or goats, I work with animals and these always seem to have the most personality. Coati's are basically oversized puppy-cats whilst I just find goats entertaining.

It changes on an almost daily basis but it's currently
blue.

Depends, if it's a Fandom I really like (Harry Potter, Misfits, Percy Jackson) then that but otherwise Realistic/Modern.

As someone who moved around a lot as a kid my ideal home would just be somewhere I could stay that feels like a home, so a practical home that's habitable with room for at least two dogs.

Endurance or Intelligence, no point having anything else if you aren't going to be able to last long enough to survive and maybe Intelligence would help me think up a way to survive.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Healer as I wouldn't want to feel powerless as I watched people being hurt/injured and I'm not much of a leader.

Try to use the power in small ways, helping out those around me a little and improving my life but not drawing enough attention to myself to end up with me being hurt and unable to help them.

If they were my best-friend they wouldn't do that? So I'd set the record straight, if I hadn't been blamed for the other thing I would have helped out the friend but no.

Wish one: To get the chance to speak to anyone close to me that dies one last time.

Wish two: To have the ability to talk to animals, would make my life easier.

Wish three: Uh, treat yourself genie? What do you want? (Drawing a blank.)

I usually get extremely fidgety and hyper-aware of my surroundings or I lash out.

Take the time to over-think the situation and come up with a dozen plans to prove that even if they're superior I should be listened to too, that I'll probably forget.

15) Beauty....
E) Is everywhere

Myself and the people around me, everything has to turn out alright somehow and those people will help me make sure it does.

That I have everything I need, the time-date-location of the party, that my friends are going and lastly that I have chewing gum or polo's as that tends to help me get talking to people.

Animals are amazing and can be just as smart as humans. Whilst plants are important to our survival but I don't get emotional about them (barring when they come up when talking about climate change, deforestation and such as that impacts humans and animals.)

I think that in terms of self-defense it's acceptable but I disagree with it otherwise as to me killing someone generally is wrong and killing someone for killing someone seems a bit hypocritical but I feel like it's a super grey area and it would depend on the situation.

I'd like to think I'd become a Superhero, probably to try and help the people I care about.

I'm reliable, I can have an absolutely terrible memory and can be a bit weird sometimes but if someone needs me for whatever reason I'll be there.

My paranoia.

I don't believe in it but I find it kind of interesting, I'm a Tarus.

This is really cool! Haven't seen anything like this, so thank you for doing this.

People having to face the consequences for their actions rather than getting away with hurting others/other negative things.

2) What is Victory to you?
Winning and defeating your opponents/competition.

I'd save my close family member/friend, I'd hope the other superhero could save themselves and get the villain but ultimately, regardless of the rest, I'd have to save the person I care about even if it's selfish.

Coati's or goats, I work with animals and these always seem to have the most personality. Coati's are basically oversized puppy-cats whilst I just find goats entertaining.

It changes on an almost daily basis but it's currently
blue.

Depends, if it's a Fandom I really like (Harry Potter, Misfits, Percy Jackson) then that but otherwise Realistic/Modern.

As someone who moved around a lot as a kid my ideal home would just be somewhere I could stay that feels like a home, so a practical home that's habitable with room for at least two dogs.

Endurance or Intelligence, no point having anything else if you aren't going to be able to last long enough to survive and maybe Intelligence would help me think up a way to survive.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Healer as I wouldn't want to feel powerless as I watched people being hurt/injured and I'm not much of a leader.

Try to use the power in small ways, helping out those around me a little and improving my life but not drawing enough attention to myself to end up with me being hurt and unable to help them.

If they were my best-friend they wouldn't do that? So I'd set the record straight, if I hadn't been blamed for the other thing I would have helped out the friend but no.

Wish one: To get the chance to speak to anyone close to me that dies one last time.

Wish two: To have the ability to talk to animals, would make my life easier.

Wish three: Uh, treat yourself genie? What do you want? (Drawing a blank.)

I usually get extremely fidgety and hyper-aware of my surroundings or I lash out.

Take the time to over-think the situation and come up with a dozen plans to prove that even if they're superior I should be listened to too, that I'll probably forget.

15) Beauty....
E) Is everywhere

Myself and the people around me, everything has to turn out alright somehow and those people will help me make sure it does.

That I have everything I need, the time-date-location of the party, that my friends are going and lastly that I have chewing gum or polo's as that tends to help me get talking to people.

Animals are amazing and can be just as smart as humans. Whilst plants are important to our survival but I don't get emotional about them (barring when they come up when talking about climate change, deforestation and such as that impacts humans and animals.)

I think that in terms of self-defense it's acceptable but I disagree with it otherwise as to me killing someone generally is wrong and killing someone for killing someone seems a bit hypocritical but I feel like it's a super grey area and it would depend on the situation.

I'd like to think I'd become a Superhero, probably to try and help the people I care about.

I'm reliable, I can have an absolutely terrible memory and can be a bit weird sometimes but if someone needs me for whatever reason I'll be there.

My paranoia.

I don't believe in it but I find it kind of interesting, I'm a Tarus.
That's so nice of you to say, thank you!

Your ability is "Goat Casket", a power that allows you to sense and track the injuries of a person in your line of sight, and via touching them cause whatever part of them was injured to grow a casket with a hardiness and color similar to a goat's horn, within which the injured part is protected and heals. The ability can't heal lost limbs nor any diseases at all, but it can keep injuries from getting any worse regardless of what they are, and even those it can't heal, it helps to scab faster.

That's so nice of you to say, thank you!

Your ability is "Goat Casket", a power that allows you to sense and track the injuries of a person in your line of sight, and via touching them cause whatever part of them was injured to grow a casket with a hardiness and color similar to a goat's horn, within which the injured part is protected and heals. The ability can't heal lost limbs nor any diseases at all, but it can keep injuries from getting any worse regardless of what they are, and even those it can't heal, it helps to scab faster.
I'd actually be pretty happy with that, woo for being goat related.

How do you even come up with these, I'm loving just reading through all of these. Actually amazing.

Thank you!!

I'd actually be pretty happy with that, woo for being goat related.

How do you even come up with these, I'm loving just reading through all of these. Actually amazing.

Thank you!!

The simple answer is, I try to use the answers to get a picture of who you are as a person, then combine that with the more literal aspects of your answers to make a power.

This sounds so interesting!!

Righting wrongs.

Achieving the best possible outcome.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you're attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

I would have to save my close friend, with the intention of hunting down the villain later--perhaps with help from said friend.

I like all animals, really. Sheep are wonderful because they're so gentle.

Brown or green.

Low fantasy

A farmhouse or cottage nestled on a large property on the edge of the woods, with enough room to grow enough crops to sustain myself and my family.

Adaptability/the ability to be strategic.

Sniper, or sharpshooter

I would use it in secret for small things unless I absolutely had to reveal it.

I mean, if they do that they aren't my friend so I'd drop them immediately and reveal that garbage to everyone.

1: to live in my ideal home, 2: to be able to support my boyfriend, 3: to own my own loom so I can work on art at home.

Shut down. I tend to shiver easily and I just don't really react to much.

It depends. If they're arrogant I'll be passive aggressive, but if not then I'm pretty curious about the insight in the area they could provide.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

God

My watch to make sure I'm leaving with plenty of time to spare.

Wonderful, beautiful, A+, I love 'em all. Still gotta eat plants though. Sorry friends.

Only when your home, nation, or family is at risk.

Idk about this, because I don't think villains see themselves as villains. It's all about perspective. Everyone assumes they're a hero until someone tells them otherwise.

I'm ambitious

I'm lazy

Nope, but it's kind of fun. I'm a Scorpio in western astrology, and a Rat in eastern astrology.

This sounds so interesting!!

Righting wrongs.

Achieving the best possible outcome.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you're attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

I would have to save my close friend, with the intention of hunting down the villain later--perhaps with help from said friend.

I like all animals, really. Sheep are wonderful because they're so gentle.

Brown or green.

Low fantasy

A farmhouse or cottage nestled on a large property on the edge of the woods, with enough room to grow enough crops to sustain myself and my family.

Adaptability/the ability to be strategic.

Sniper, or sharpshooter

I would use it in secret for small things unless I absolutely had to reveal it.

I mean, if they do that they aren't my friend so I'd drop them immediately and reveal that garbage to everyone.

1: to live in my ideal home, 2: to be able to support my boyfriend, 3: to own my own loom so I can work on art at home.

Shut down. I tend to shiver easily and I just don't really react to much.

It depends. If they're arrogant I'll be passive aggressive, but if not then I'm pretty curious about the insight in the area they could provide.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

God

My watch to make sure I'm leaving with plenty of time to spare.

Wonderful, beautiful, A+, I love 'em all. Still gotta eat plants though. Sorry friends.

Only when your home, nation, or family is at risk.

Idk about this, because I don't think villains see themselves as villains. It's all about perspective. Everyone assumes they're a hero until someone tells them otherwise.

I'm ambitious

I'm lazy

Nope, but it's kind of fun. I'm a Scorpio in western astrology, and a Rat in eastern astrology.
"Life Supporter Support" is your ability. Through it, you can create at a specified closed location a large garden of plants generated by your own body, plants which effectively function as high-tech medical equipment: Thorns clean and shape enough to be used as for operating, vines that can can pump nutrients and such into someone's blood without danger and so on. While you can detach from your garden, you need at least one hour of attachment to it per day or it will rot. However, until it starts to rot, there is an absolute connection between you and the garden: if you're sick, the garden becomes "sick" if the garden is set in fire, you'll be burned as well.

Questions-

- Justice is when good men/women decide on the moral way to punish or repay an evil person for their crimes/deeds against the well-being of others.
- Justice is also when evil people can no longer do evil to others, through way of a good ending.

- Total victory. The opponent has to have no ability to fight back. In a preferred victory, they would be won to my side. In a necessary victory, they would be eliminated.

- Save the child. They are the most helpless, and have the biggest future.

- Wolves. They are pack animals, intelligent hunters, and durable. Most importantly, they can be tamed.

- Crimson Red or Deep Blue

- Superheroes.

- In the city, a high-rise apartment with lots of space. Clean, dark wood cabinets. Location would be near to friends and family, as well as nature.

- Wisdom of how to use your power.

- Leader/Tactician
- Powerhouse

- Share the power only with my trusted inner circle, and use it to help humanity in the way that I best see fit.

- Approach them first and ask them to publicly confess.
- If they accept, help them through it.
- If they decline, go ahead and gather the information and make a case against them.

- Wish for the strength to be able to always help anyone in need for the next 50 years.
- Wish for the influence/platform to make social change a reality for the next 50 years.
- Wish that the genie would go next to someone who will make lawful good wishes.

- Attempt to gain power to fight my fear.

- Gain information and try to out maneuver my opponent.

15) Beauty....

B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

- Good, truth, and love.

- That I've said goodbye to everyone that I wanted to say goodbye to.

- They should be stewarded and used in a moral, sustainable way for humanity.

- Only if absolutely necessary.

- Superhero with some anti-hero tendencies because I want to help the world, and I need to power to do that.

- Wisdom

- Pride

- No

Questions-

- Justice is when good men/women decide on the moral way to punish or repay an evil person for their crimes/deeds against the well-being of others.
- Justice is also when evil people can no longer do evil to others, through way of a good ending.

- Total victory. The opponent has to have no ability to fight back. In a preferred victory, they would be won to my side. In a necessary victory, they would be eliminated.

- Save the child. They are the most helpless, and have the biggest future.

- Wolves. They are pack animals, intelligent hunters, and durable. Most importantly, they can be tamed.

- Crimson Red or Deep Blue

- Superheroes.

- In the city, a high-rise apartment with lots of space. Clean, dark wood cabinets. Location would be near to friends and family, as well as nature.

- Wisdom of how to use your power.

- Leader/Tactician
- Powerhouse

- Share the power only with my trusted inner circle, and use it to help humanity in the way that I best see fit.

- Approach them first and ask them to publicly confess.
- If they accept, help them through it.
- If they decline, go ahead and gather the information and make a case against them.

- Wish for the strength to be able to always help anyone in need for the next 50 years.
- Wish for the influence/platform to make social change a reality for the next 50 years.
- Wish that the genie would go next to someone who will make lawful good wishes.

- Attempt to gain power to fight my fear.

- Gain information and try to out maneuver my opponent.

15) Beauty....

B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

- Good, truth, and love.

- That I've said goodbye to everyone that I wanted to say goodbye to.

- They should be stewarded and used in a moral, sustainable way for humanity.

- Only if absolutely necessary.

- Superhero with some anti-hero tendencies because I want to help the world, and I need to power to do that.

- Wisdom

- Pride

- No
"Kantian Influencer" is your ability. The ability causes all of your actions to become a universal principle for those that witness it. Helping an old lady cross the street will influence others into doing the same at unprecendented levels. Sharing the poor will instill charity as a core value on those that witness it leading them to do the same. Of course, this goes for both altruistic actions and any other. If you were to murder someone in cold blood, anyone who witnessed it would start doing the same as if it was common sense. This ability cannot be turned off and it's effectiveness depends on your level of consciousness (it does not work while you're asleep and is much weaker if, say, you're not sober).

Justice is people owning their mistakes and taking their punishment for them.
Victory is everyone surviving. Everyone.
Rescue the child.

Peregrine Falcon. Those beasts can dive upwards of 250 mph to catch prey.
Icy blue
Angst
Somewhere cold with a lot of trees and whee you have to travle miles for the closest shop or market. Not a log cabin.
Dependability
Sneaky archer with high armor
Just come out with my ability. If something happens, it's part of life.
take the punishment.
I wish for a mountain of money for my parents to live a comfortable life, I'd wish for me to get good grades without trying, and i'd wish that my one dog would get healthy, instead of having lyme disease.
Lash out.
Challenge and grow.
15) Beauty....
D) Is overrated

Yourself

My wallet or phone.
I love animals and i love raising plants for food.
Only in self defense or in defense for others.
Neither. Personally, i wouldn't be able o handle the power and end up killing myself.
My intelligence.
My anxiety
23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign
Kind of, and aries.

Justice is people owning their mistakes and taking their punishment for them.
Victory is everyone surviving. Everyone.
Rescue the child.

Peregrine Falcon. Those beasts can dive upwards of 250 mph to catch prey.
Icy blue
Angst
Somewhere cold with a lot of trees and whee you have to travle miles for the closest shop or market. Not a log cabin.
Dependability
Sneaky archer with high armor
Just come out with my ability. If something happens, it's part of life.
take the punishment.
I wish for a mountain of money for my parents to live a comfortable life, I'd wish for me to get good grades without trying, and i'd wish that my one dog would get healthy, instead of having lyme disease.
Lash out.
Challenge and grow.
15) Beauty....
D) Is overrated

Yourself

My wallet or phone.
I love animals and i love raising plants for food.
Only in self defense or in defense for others.
Neither. Personally, i wouldn't be able o handle the power and end up killing myself.
My intelligence.
My anxiety
23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign
Kind of, and aries.
"Avialiens" is your ability. Your body is covered in feathers that allow you to communicate with and command a group of a dozen humanoid falcon aliens, who can in turn fly at high altitudes, quickly come down when they sense someone in danger and come back up. Left to their own devices the aliens will continue to rescue people when they sense them in danger, even without you having to command them, however if they starve they will start to eat any other living creature until they sate their hunger. The feathers of the aliens and your own have a strong resistantce to the cold, going so far as to be able to emit heat to those in your proximity.

Retention of fairness.

Fulfilling a goal that required a maintained effort to achieve.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I would catch the criminal, since I wouldn't be able to completely negate the loss of life, I'd choose to focus on him as to stop it from happening again in the future. However, it would still weigh heavily on me for a time.

The rat. I can't help but admire its ability to adapt.

It has certainly changed over the years and there are many colors that I like. That being said, I've always had a fondness for the vividness of Ultramarine, while a dark purple has always been a preference when it come to attire.

I'd have to say that I've always favored realism in roleplaying, so realistic RPs have been something I've enjoyed. That being said, I do enjoy Fantasy and Sci-fi RPs that have a well thought out universe and set rules when it comes to magic and/or tech.

A simple, yet secluded home that is set on plot land that allows me to remain self-sufficient. I would prefer access to technological services, such as internet, but it isn't absolutely necessary if I have library of books.

In a personal battle, experience. It tempers how one initially reacts in battle.
In a multi-personnel battle or war, along the previous thing, conviction. Belief in what you fighting for provides an excess of morale.

Jack of All Trades.
I'm not a leader. But I learn quickly and would likely do moderately well in any other position.

Depends on the context. While I wouldn't use the power if I could get away with it, I would use it if the situation was dire enough.

Oof. While I'm definitely not particularly concerned what people think of me, if it proved detrimental to my general quality of life, I'd definitely bring to bare the proof of incrimination that I normally keep note of.

Any wish already alters reality on a permanent basis, so death is a given. The butterfly effect is a bitch that way. So yeah, I'll pass on the paradox.

Contextually react. A physical threat, I react to the best of my ability. Anything else, I freeze, so I can try to think of a solution. Not saying I'll succeed, but that's how I'd react.

Adapt. Learn. Utilize.

15) Beauty....
F) All the above.
Technically, while A) is ultimately true, hence the proverb, that would mean everything else is true as well.

My own abilities and the very few that I trust.

The time. Early enough to help with the finishing touches, or solve a last minute problem.

They are an intrinsic part of this world, as are we.

Avoid doing without need.

That's a difficult one. I'd say an anti-hero. While I do enjoy helping people, I feel as my choices wouldn't always be cast in a positive light.

My emotional stability. I'm usually the last to lose their cool.

My lack of passion. The lack of want beyond my basic needs and desires.

Generally, I'd say no.
However, such a belief system has lasted hundreds if not thousands of years, so...
Capricorn
Horse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back