Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
1) What is justice to you?
Justice to me is people getting what they deserve, regardless of why they are. If you kill someone, you pay for it with prison time or with your own life. Whether you're a celebrity or a politician, it doesn't matter.

2) What is victory to you?
Achieving something

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

Close family/friends. Yeah I'm going to be bummed out about the others (the kid especially), but saving the close friend/family is something I would do. If does depend a bit, like if it's my best friend I'd sure as hell take this road but a friend who's not as close and I'd probably go with the kid.
Depends on family too. If it's an elderly relative I'd go with the kid.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
Dogs. Their bond with us makes them the best friends, they seem to understand us and indeed love us more than we could possibly love ourselves. When I die and if an afterlife does exist, I want to go to whatever Heaven the dogs go to rather than the human one.

5) What is your favorite color?
Tie between royal blue and dark purple

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
Fandom

7) Describe your ideal home
Countryside but still have access to transportation (perhaps there is a train station nearby) and WIFI. A very big garden (perhaps it was a farm once) where there's plenty of room to run around.
Interior of the house is old-fashioned in design, but all the technology is modern.
Furthermore, and most importantly: Dogs. Lots and lots of dogs. Rooms for dogs. I want my home to almost be like that farm people tell their kids the dog ran away to, a dog paradise.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
Restraint. You don't want to kill someone unless there are no other options, so throwing everything into one attack is going to kill someone. You also might die if you don't hold back.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Paladin/Bard. I can deal damage to enemies but also help my team recover from it or support them in other ways.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Use it sparingly. Try to be subtle about it's uses.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Get the truth out. If it's truly reputation-ruining then my best friend probably isn't my best friend anymore anyway.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
I wish for the ability to communicate with dogs, a lot of tax-free money (millionaire status) and for said genie to make me seem more attractive.

13) When most afraid you...
Run and hide.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Use the environment to my advantage.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

You just need to look out for it. The universe is beautiful.

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
My friends

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
That I'm not leaving anything behind.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
Plants are necessary, but outside of keeping us alive I wouldn't consider myself a fan. I love a lot of forms of animals but am not a fan of insects (aside from bees, due to the same reason as plants). As I said earlier, dogs are the best but I also have an appreciation for big cats like Tigers and Cheetahs. Elephants and water-based mammals are pretty neat too, even if Dolphins can be pretty evil sometimes.

19) What is your stance on killing?
I'd only do it myself in self-defence

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
I'd try to be a hero so I could save people, but might find myself slipping into an anti-hero or even villain category as things went on.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
Compassion

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
Lack of self-confidence and intense fears of certain things.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
I'm an Aries but I don' quite believe in the Zodiac

Justice is a system where the wrong get punished for their bad deeds, and the right get rewarded for the good. We don't currently have a perfect justice system in place, because we're human, but we're at least trying our best.

Victory is getting away from whatever situation you're in with a good feeling! If you die in a game, but still feel good about yourself and your accomplishments, I'd count that as a victory in my book!

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I would save the close family member/friend. Family means a lot to me, and the friends I make are made into my family; I care about them a lot. They're the #1 most important thing to me.

Chickens! I have a lot of them, and have discovered their awesome nature. They have societies, fighting patterns, social structures, speech patterns, ect. Plus there are tons of breeds, and they can really become sweet creatures to have a good cuddle with!

Purple! Long story short, I made a fursuit design for my bro, and his only instruction was "Purple", so I made it mainly purple and discovered my love for the colour.

I can stick to pretty much anything, though will kind of lean towards fantasy/sci-fi elements, since they can always add a bit of spice to the world. In my opinion, though, any genre, if done right, has the potential to be a really wonderful or terrible experience.

7) Describe your ideal home.
Something small and efficient! I don't need anything too grand, but something nice that I can get around in well, and call a home.

Well, I've never been in a "Battle" before in real life.. So Let's speak Roleplay, I guess! It needs to stay interesting and still within the realm of possibility. It's difficult, in Roleplay, at least, to give your character SOME wounds during the battle. In reality, we all do get hurt most of the time when we fight. It's easy enough to say "They dodged" or something along those lines, you have to allow some damage to be done. Hope that was the answer you were looking for.

I'm not sure what this means...? I would rather be the person in the sidelines who heals my team members, and doesn't usually directly interact with the battle.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
I would only tell my friends and family that I trust dearly. It wouldn't get out into the public hands, I would use it very carefully and in secret.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
My best friend is NOT the type to do this. But if they did, I have enough faith in them so we could talk it all out together. I would be able to understand the reasoning behind what they did, and if I thought them still to be a good person worthy of the title of "Best friend", I would take the hit. If I decided they really weren't "friend-worthy" because of their actions, obviously, I would let them take the hit. I have a lot of faith in my friends, though, so if something like this happened, I'm positive there would be a reasonable explanation behind it.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
Does "vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect" count if I ask for world peace? That'd be pretty nice. If not, my first wish is that my family and friends lead long and happy lives. I wish I had the cure to all diseases, and I wish that everyone could find the strength to make it through their trials.

I tend to think very quickly and logically in the moment, and afterwards, as I lose that initial adrenaline rush, I break down and can't think anymore.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Get strength from my friends and family, and try to convince myself that nothing can take me down. If I'm gonna confront something, I'm gonna have to believe I can come out the other side.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere. I am a firm believer that everywhere you look is something beautiful. That whiteboard over there on the wall is really beautiful, sleek, and took thousands of years of evolution and technology to invent. Everyone's lucky to live today, and everyone is beautiful, in it of themselves, good or bad.

I put my trust in my family. This includes my Heavenly Father, my family here on Earth, and the family I make along the way. c:

That I have everything with me. Wouldn't want to leave my phone behind, or something stupid like that.

They're beautiful things with many uses! Some animals are meant to be eaten, some animals are meant to have as pets. Some plants are meant to be eaten, too, and some plants are just meant to be beautiful. They're both very important components for this world's health.

Killing in general? That's a very VAGUE and COMPLICATED topic. But okay. Killing is terrible, and only necessary in SOME cases. If you're protecting yourself and your family, killing is acceptable. If you're putting an animal out of its misery, then it's acceptable. There are some cases in which it's acceptable, necessary, and sometimes even expected. These cases tend to be few and far in between, however, and luckily most people don't have to kill any other people in their lifetimes. It's mentally scarring.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
I would become a superhero, probably! To be a supervillain, I'd probably have to hurt a lot more people than save, and it's my goal in life to do as much good as possible, so.. Yeah.

I'm determined. If I really want to go for something, I'm going to do my very best to overcome all the odds.

Probably my anxiety. It makes things unnecessarily hard oftentimes; something even as simple as talking to someone can instantly become as tough as jumping over a small river. It's annoying, and sometimes can take over a scarily large portion of my life.

I don't believe in the Zodiac, nope. Would it be funny at this point to pretend it's Cancer? ;P Nope, it's Libra.

Whatever people decide based on their situation.

Reaching a goal.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Catch the villain. He's gotta be pretty dangerous to catch all those people presumably alone.

I love wolves! They are the coolest. I like their fur, eyes, tails, etc. They may lead horrible lives full of a starvation, strict hierarchies, and a struggle to survive but that just makes it better.

Lavender

High fantasy

It would have a bathroom, living room, bedroom, and kitchen. All of them would be large enough to fit a small group of people each, except for the bathroom. The bathroom can be small. The bedroom has no windows and no closet. After all, who has time for clothes hangers? Just use a dresser.

Adaptability

9)What role would you rather have in a team fight?
Somewhere behind the scenes and not fighting, not completely essential but still useful. Like, reconnaissance or a spokesperson. That way, I can run if I need to with a clear conscience.

If the power is easily hidden and useful then I'll abuse as much as possible. If I get found out then hopefully my power is good for escaping.

Expose them.

My first wish is for lots of money...I don't have any other meaningful wishes...

Try to keep it cool but will run to safety or someone to confide in when overwhelmed.

Either I'll be interested in their talent to some degree or just not care.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder

Myself.

Whether my ride has arrived yet.

I think that some of are cool, others are annoying.

Anything is legal if you're not caught.

I would be a supervillain because then I have no obligation or need to stay morally-upright.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
Thoughtfulness

Laziness

I don't but I like looking at them sometimes. I'm a Scorpio.
"Wolf in human clothing" is your ability. With this ability, you attain wolf-like teeth with which you can bite into people who agree to be subordinate to you. These people are then bound by a contract where until they die, you can steal their form, shapeshifting into them at any moment you wish, except for your teeth.

-Pretty much getting what you deserve. Karma, i guess.

-Achieving a goal, but not necessarily by crushing someone

-The most logic would be to catch the criminal, thus saving a lot of people in the future. But i favor heart over logic, so i'd save the person i'm close with

-Wolves. To me, they represent nobility, and i admire their pack spirit. One for all and all for one, ya know

-Well... hard to chose one, but i'll say black, or maybe dark blue

-Kinda dunno

-A cosy home with a lot of wood. Oh and a chimney !

-Being resourceful

-The guy who help his partners to win by various means, be it healing, protecting or buffing

-Use it but try to stay under the radar.

-Tell the truth. If he was a true friend, he woudn't have done that

-Find love.
-Be wealthy.
-To see my close friends/family be happy. Like really happy, and for long

-Try to calm down, and if possible, talk with a friend

-Tread carefully

15) Beauty....

-Is in the eye of the beholder

-Some friends

-My clothes

-Kinda friendly. But i also like to eat some of them ^^'

-Depends on the context... Someone killed an innocent ? He dies.

-Superhero. Be a villain is exhausting x) And i kinda favor kindness over cruelty

-Well... hard to judge oneself... But i'd say my empathy

-My laziness. Or maybe my pessimism

-Don't really believe in it. Leo.
Your ability is "heartfelt harvest". With this ability you can harvest the full contents of any plant or animal that you grow or raise and treat with care, respect and love, without actually harming them in any way. For instance, you could extract every ounce of milk and meat and anything else you wanted from a cow, without removing anything that the cow had, thus not harming them. You could get a tree's worth of lumber and leaves without removing a single cell from it. Of course, only applies to those plans and animals which meet the conditions since their youth.

Justice to me is people getting what they deserve, regardless of why they are. If you kill someone, you pay for it with prison time or with your own life. Whether you're a celebrity or a politician, it doesn't matter.

Achieving something

Close family/friends. Yeah I'm going to be bummed out about the others (the kid especially), but saving the close friend/family is something I would do. If does depend a bit, like if it's my best friend I'd sure as hell take this road but a friend who's not as close and I'd probably go with the kid.
Depends on family too. If it's an elderly relative I'd go with the kid.

Dogs. Their bond with us makes them the best friends, they seem to understand us and indeed love us more than we could possibly love ourselves. When I die and if an afterlife does exist, I want to go to whatever Heaven the dogs go to rather than the human one.

Tie between royal blue and dark purple

Fandom

Countryside but still have access to transportation (perhaps there is a train station nearby) and WIFI. A very big garden (perhaps it was a farm once) where there's plenty of room to run around.
Interior of the house is old-fashioned in design, but all the technology is modern.
Furthermore, and most importantly: Dogs. Lots and lots of dogs. Rooms for dogs. I want my home to almost be like that farm people tell their kids the dog ran away to, a dog paradise.

Restraint. You don't want to kill someone unless there are no other options, so throwing everything into one attack is going to kill someone. You also might die if you don't hold back.

Paladin/Bard. I can deal damage to enemies but also help my team recover from it or support them in other ways.

Use it sparingly. Try to be subtle about it's uses.

Get the truth out. If it's truly reputation-ruining then my best friend probably isn't my best friend anymore anyway.

I wish for the ability to communicate with dogs, a lot of tax-free money (millionaire status) and for said genie to make me seem more attractive.

Run and hide.

Use the environment to my advantage.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

You just need to look out for it. The universe is beautiful.

My friends

That I'm not leaving anything behind.

Plants are necessary, but outside of keeping us alive I wouldn't consider myself a fan. I love a lot of forms of animals but am not a fan of insects (aside from bees, due to the same reason as plants). As I said earlier, dogs are the best but I also have an appreciation for big cats like Tigers and Cheetahs. Elephants and water-based mammals are pretty neat too, even if Dolphins can be pretty evil sometimes.

I'd only do it myself in self-defence

I'd try to be a hero so I could save people, but might find myself slipping into an anti-hero or even villain category as things went on.

Compassion

Lack of self-confidence and intense fears of certain things.

I'm an Aries but I don' quite believe in the Zodiac
Your power is "dog to dog". You can mentally communicate with any dog that is within 15 meters of yourself or a dog you can communicate with. You can also control said dogs.

Sorry that this one isn't very imaginative, but it was just such a perfect fit for ya.

Justice is a system where the wrong get punished for their bad deeds, and the right get rewarded for the good. We don't currently have a perfect justice system in place, because we're human, but we're at least trying our best.

Victory is getting away from whatever situation you're in with a good feeling! If you die in a game, but still feel good about yourself and your accomplishments, I'd count that as a victory in my book!

I would save the close family member/friend. Family means a lot to me, and the friends I make are made into my family; I care about them a lot. They're the #1 most important thing to me.

Chickens! I have a lot of them, and have discovered their awesome nature. They have societies, fighting patterns, social structures, speech patterns, ect. Plus there are tons of breeds, and they can really become sweet creatures to have a good cuddle with!

Purple! Long story short, I made a fursuit design for my bro, and his only instruction was "Purple", so I made it mainly purple and discovered my love for the colour.

I can stick to pretty much anything, though will kind of lean towards fantasy/sci-fi elements, since they can always add a bit of spice to the world. In my opinion, though, any genre, if done right, has the potential to be a really wonderful or terrible experience.

7) Describe your ideal home.
Something small and efficient! I don't need anything too grand, but something nice that I can get around in well, and call a home.

Well, I've never been in a "Battle" before in real life.. So Let's speak Roleplay, I guess! It needs to stay interesting and still within the realm of possibility. It's difficult, in Roleplay, at least, to give your character SOME wounds during the battle. In reality, we all do get hurt most of the time when we fight. It's easy enough to say "They dodged" or something along those lines, you have to allow some damage to be done. Hope that was the answer you were looking for.

I'm not sure what this means...? I would rather be the person in the sidelines who heals my team members, and doesn't usually directly interact with the battle.

I would only tell my friends and family that I trust dearly. It wouldn't get out into the public hands, I would use it very carefully and in secret.

My best friend is NOT the type to do this. But if they did, I have enough faith in them so we could talk it all out together. I would be able to understand the reasoning behind what they did, and if I thought them still to be a good person worthy of the title of "Best friend", I would take the hit. If I decided they really weren't "friend-worthy" because of their actions, obviously, I would let them take the hit. I have a lot of faith in my friends, though, so if something like this happened, I'm positive there would be a reasonable explanation behind it.

Does "vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect" count if I ask for world peace? That'd be pretty nice. If not, my first wish is that my family and friends lead long and happy lives. I wish I had the cure to all diseases, and I wish that everyone could find the strength to make it through their trials.

I tend to think very quickly and logically in the moment, and afterwards, as I lose that initial adrenaline rush, I break down and can't think anymore.

Get strength from my friends and family, and try to convince myself that nothing can take me down. If I'm gonna confront something, I'm gonna have to believe I can come out the other side.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere. I am a firm believer that everywhere you look is something beautiful. That whiteboard over there on the wall is really beautiful, sleek, and took thousands of years of evolution and technology to invent. Everyone's lucky to live today, and everyone is beautiful, in it of themselves, good or bad.

I put my trust in my family. This includes my Heavenly Father, my family here on Earth, and the family I make along the way. c:

That I have everything with me. Wouldn't want to leave my phone behind, or something stupid like that.

They're beautiful things with many uses! Some animals are meant to be eaten, some animals are meant to have as pets. Some plants are meant to be eaten, too, and some plants are just meant to be beautiful. They're both very important components for this world's health.

Killing in general? That's a very VAGUE and COMPLICATED topic. But okay. Killing is terrible, and only necessary in SOME cases. If you're protecting yourself and your family, killing is acceptable. If you're putting an animal out of its misery, then it's acceptable. There are some cases in which it's acceptable, necessary, and sometimes even expected. These cases tend to be few and far in between, however, and luckily most people don't have to kill any other people in their lifetimes. It's mentally scarring.

I would become a superhero, probably! To be a supervillain, I'd probably have to hurt a lot more people than save, and it's my goal in life to do as much good as possible, so.. Yeah.

I'm determined. If I really want to go for something, I'm going to do my very best to overcome all the odds.

Probably my anxiety. It makes things unnecessarily hard oftentimes; something even as simple as talking to someone can instantly become as tough as jumping over a small river. It's annoying, and sometimes can take over a scarily large portion of my life.

I don't believe in the Zodiac, nope. Would it be funny at this point to pretend it's Cancer? ;P Nope, it's Libra.

Your ability is "Chiken's Family". With it you can mark anyone who is friendly towards you and agrees to it with a purple chicken symbol. People with this symbol are considered part of the "chicken family" and so doing activities together brings a sense of bliss and peace . However, if you or any of those people start fighting, their minds will start getting replaced by those of chickens, from anywhere between an hour and a year, depending on the intensity.

The is the ideal that all that is held to be right is put before all else.

Victory is reaching the goal that one has set out for oneself.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I save my close relative/friend since the villain can be caught later and I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I left them to die.

Wolves because I just love how they are pack animals that work together for survival.

Red

Fantasy/adventure

Something big enough to hold all my books and to have friends over for whenever we want to just stay in and have fun.

Understanding the exact moment in which you can end the battle.

I would be the one leading the charge into glorious battle right after working on the winning plan for my team.

I would secretly use my power to get whatever I wanted and prepare for any possible danger that might come. As for those around me they can get some help from me too as long as it does put my secret at risk.

Prove that it was my so-call-friend who did it since real friends don't frame you for bad things they did.

I would wish for $500,000,000, to be able to speak and understand any language, and to stop being afraid of what people think of me.

Freeze up unable to think or move. (Being afraid sucks)

This literally only happens if I have to talk to anyone of the female variety in real-life which in that case I normally just walk away since I still find that to be pretty difficult for me for some weird reason.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Family and yourself

If I remembered to put on lotion so I don't have super dry skin.

They're cool not much to say really.

Only if there is no other option and mine or the life of another is at stake.

A superhero because it feels good to help others in need.

My creativeness

Being a perfectionist

No not really but I do know that I'm a Capricorn

The is the ideal that all that is held to be right is put before all else.

Victory is reaching the goal that one has set out for oneself.

I save my close relative/friend since the villain can be caught later and I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I left them to die.

Wolves because I just love how they are pack animals that work together for survival.

Red

Fantasy/adventure

Something big enough to hold all my books and to have friends over for whenever we want to just stay in and have fun.

Understanding the exact moment in which you can end the battle.

I would be the one leading the charge into glorious battle right after working on the winning plan for my team.

I would secretly use my power to get whatever I wanted and prepare for any possible danger that might come. As for those around me they can get some help from me too as long as it does put my secret at risk.

Prove that it was my so-call-friend who did it since real friends don't frame you for bad things they did.

I would wish for $500,000,000, to be able to speak and understand any language, and to stop being afraid of what people think of me.

Freeze up unable to think or move. (Being afraid sucks)

This literally only happens if I have to talk to anyone of the female variety in real-life which in that case I normally just walk away since I still find that to be pretty difficult for me for some weird reason.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Family and yourself

If I remembered to put on lotion so I don't have super dry skin.

They're cool not much to say really.

Only if there is no other option and mine or the life of another is at stake.

A superhero because it feels good to help others in need.

My creativeness

Being a perfectionist

No not really but I do know that I'm a Capricorn
Your power is "Bravebrain Time". For 20 minutes every day, more precisely between 15h40 and 16h00 , you loose all forms of common sense and all sense of shame, but attain an unrivaled genius with a drive for tinkering and invention. The genius you will only be aware of the last moment before the change and other moments during which you were the genius. For you all moments which the genius is active will be like a blackout and you will have no memory of it, though you may have the spoils , such as any inventions you get.

Your power is "Bravebrain Time". For 20 minutes every day, more precisely between 15h40 and 16h00 , you loose all forms of common sense and all sense of shame, but attain an unrivaled genius with a drive for tinkering and invention. The genius you will only be aware of the last moment before the change and other moments during which you were the genius. For you all moments which the genius is active will be like a blackout and you will have no memory of it, though you may have the spoils , such as any inventions you get.
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your ability is "Chiken's Family". With it you can mark anyone who is friendly towards you and agrees to it with a purple chicken symbol. People with this symbol are considered part of the "chicken family" and so doing activities together brings a sense of bliss and peace . However, if you or any of those people start fighting, their minds will start getting replaced by those of chickens, from anywhere between an hour and a year, depending on the intensity.
YES.

Can’t believe I just found this

Making sure everybody gets treated the way they deserve based on how they act.

Completing whatever objective you might have.

Save the kid.

The wolf. They’re great.

Black.

Fantasy.

A cabin by a lake with some mountains in the distance.

Hope, I think.

I’d probably just go around and fuck with the enemy as much as possible without directly engaging.

Use it as much as possible without anyone finding out I have it. I’m capable of doing at least that.

Expose the jackass.

Give me money, my ideal appearance, and that’s it. I choose to not use my last wish. I’ve been sitting here for fifteen minutes. I can’t think of anything else.

Depends on the situation.

Spider in the room? Scream, run away, and call the fire department.

In any other situation, I’d probably just stop and think.

14) When attempting to confront something(someone?) superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Id approach calmly. Some people are better than others at certain things. It’s a fact of life. If that upsets you, evaluate yourself.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within

Other people

I make sure to check on my animals and some work

Uh, they exist?

Are you killing because that guy looked at you funny? Go fuck yourself. Are you killing because that guy threatened to murder everyone in your immediate vicinity? Go nuts, but I still don’t think murder should be the only thing on your mind.

The Flash. Fun.

I honestly have no idea. My morality, I guess? Fuck if I know.

My lack of foresight

Do I believe the zodiac is a thing that actively influences the world? No. Do I believe the zodiac is a thing that exists? Yes. I’m a Capricorn.

Justice is doing what protects people, and keeps peace and order. Albeot sometimes necessary, justice is not death and killing, it is teaching someone their wrongs to hope they do right
Victory is... Well victory is acheiving the small goals in day-to-day life. For me, victory is when i finish that new drawing, or make it throigh another day.

I wpuld save the child. The child has a life ahead of them. We'll have another chance at the criminals one day.
The sloth. Despite how docile ot apears, it is a rather feirce animal once it is mistreated. I feel it describes me.
Purple (and to an extent black)
Fantasy and Mystery. They are equal to me
Someplace small, quiet,but not isolated. I want to feel as if i can go where i was from my home. Howeber, i live alone as that's how i find myself most comfortable.
Reads: or in other words prediction of enemy movements. A sharp mind and quick reflexes can overpower even the most brutal levels of strength.
From personal experience, i prefer a clean-up style,going in behind my ally(s) and taking down the ones they couldnt quite get.

Keep it held back. If it's possibly a danger to me, but i dont know what kind,it may hurt others. No mattter how much it could help.

I don't consider those who lie about me friends. No matter how close they think they are to me,i dont allow people to spread lies.
1. I wish my family to stay in good health
2. I wish to finally be able to read music
3. I wish to change my body into what i see myself as. (If this counts as reality altering and i die, then so be it.)

Receed. I panic and tend to have difficulty concentrating. Often times i run from any danger i know is present, and with emotional trauma based fear i try to focus in on it to get rid of it
Often times to no avail.

Do so with respect, unless of course this person poses a threat
In which case, i'd try my best to spply my own skills to remove that threat.
As long as whoever it is doesnt threaten me, i will show them respect.
15) Beauty....

E) is everywhere

The truth, and the people i trust the most.

Everything is woth me that i need. Make sure everything at home is going to stay relatively safe.

I love animals, though i wouldnt pet the agressove ones, animals are great and interesting.
Plants are mostly boring and uninteresting, but the ones that do habe interesting and cool properties or colors i love.

Only if necessary. Killing shouldn't be done as all life,no matter how evil, can be changed for the better.

Can i choose the chaotic neautral path and go for an antihero? The concept of being good when i want to be suits me best. I want to help others but, simply there are things i dont want ro have to handle that plenty of others could. I would handle the jobs i felt interested me most, id be almost a mercenary.
Id work for whoever had the money to pay me, and if i didnt like what they were giving me i'd cut the ties.
Id be making a living doing it

I hold strong to what i beleive in and what i want.

Im very Apathetic, and Asocial

To an extent i beleive the Zodiac is accurate.
My sign is Libra.

I kind of see justice as a parallel to karma? Except justice is carried out by people rather than divine forces. A person gains consequences (both positive and negative) based on their actions, and that is justice.

Victory is success. It's not necessarily just winning a game or beating someone in a fight, but any time someone comes out of a situation successfully. Making a new friend, getting a promotion at work, scoring highly on a test, etc. Victory is accomplishments and overcoming hardship.

My choice would be between saving the child, the war veteran, the superhero, or the close family member/friend. The child still has their whole life ahead of them, and they could become someone great in the future. The veteran and the other hero might be able to rescue someone else, although the chances are slim, and the close family member or friend would be just because of sentimental value. Although it would be painful, I would probably leave the family member/friend as well as the child. In the end I would choose the other superhero and hope that with their help, it isn't too late to save the others.

My favorite animal is the lynx. I'm not really sure if I have any profound reason; I just like the way they look. They're big and fluffy, and they have huge feet that act like snowshoes. I feel like they would be super nice to cuddle with! Of course, I'd never be stupid enough to try and cuddle with a wild animal like that, but ideally.

Purple!

Fantasy. I love worldbuilding >w<

My ideal home would be a quaint, two-story cottage, white with blue trim. It would be just far enough out of town to feel peacefully secluded. The floors would be wooden but covered in rugs just in case my clumsy self tripped on nothing. I've also discovered that you can apparently install heating under your floors? And I would definitely have that because my only qualm with wooden floors is that they get super cold! It would have a study where I could work in peace without distraction, a library with a bay window where I can curl up and read whenever I'd like, and a home theatre where I can watch movies and play video games :P I adore swimming, so there would also be a pool in the back.

Quick reflexes. It's important to be able to think on your feet in a fight and be able to counter anything your opponent throws at you. Even if you are incredibly strong, if your opponent catches you off-guard, it's over.

I would rather have a more background role, watching my teammates' backs to make sure the other side didn't have something sneaky up their sleeves and jumping in if they need me to.

I would probably keep it quiet for as long as I can to avoid unnecessary attention and try to use my power as discreetly as I can when needed. If I cannnot prolong the inevitable in any way, then I suppose I'll just see what comes and deal with it then.

Well, I generally don't care about my reputation in general, so I don't really mind. As long as the few friends I have don't decide to leave me, I'll just deal with it. I'd still probably cut off ties with that specific friend, though. Even if they were my best friend, that ain't cool bro.

Ahh this would stress me out because I don't know what would count as reality altering! Technically isn't the point of wishes to alter reality? :deadopenmouth: So I would probably just say no thank you and go on with my day.

Freeze and make myself small. Usually, I crouch down on the ground or do the closest thing to that when I'm afraid. If I'm startled I also tend to screech, which is sometimes unfortunate.

Don't, usually. Confrontation frightens me, especially if someone holds a higher position than me. I usually just stay quiet because I don't feel like it's my place to speak with such a person.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder​
B) Comes from within​
C) Is your middle name​
D) Is overrated​
E) is everywhere

The people I love. It might be naive, but I have faith that the people I care about won't betray my trust. After all, if I don't trust them, how will I expect them to trust me?

That I know where it is! If I've never been somewhere before, I make sure to look up directions before I leave so I don't get lost. I'm very directionally challenged, so GPS is a godsend.

A bit of an odd question, but I suppose I'll bite. Nature is lovely and interesting. I feel like I constantly discover new things that I've never seen before, and they all look so weird and different from each other! Sometimes I wonder why people like myself are so obsessed with the fantastical when we have such interesting beings here on our home planet. In terms of plants though, I'm a bit of a plant killer. I've killed every plant I've tried to grow despite every attempt at otherwise. It's quite sad.

Even though I would never do so in real life, I find myself sometimes thinking about such morbid things and wondering what it would be like. It seems like it would be kind of invigorating to take another person's life. However, as I said, I would never be able to bring myself to do it. Every person is their own unique entity with hopes, dreams, and a history. To destroy something like that would be heartbreaking.

I would be a superhero. I don't glean any joy from the suffering of others, and I don't have any nefarious plans to bring to life, so I would be a useless supervillain.

Everyone I befriend immediately brands me as the mom friend, so I suppose it would be that? I used to protest, but I've kind of accepted it now.

I have severe social anxiety. I'd rather suffer in silence than inconvenience anyone with my presence. I don't even contact my friends or loved ones because I don't want to bother them if they are too busy to speak with me.

I don't think it's defined in fact, but I'm definitely fascinated by it and would consider myself an avid 'fan' if nothing else. I'm not sure what zodiac you mean, so I'll just say everything that I know: Aquarius sun, Sagittarius moon, and then I'm the year of the dragon for the Chinese zodiac. Specifcally the metal dragon!

Can’t believe I just found this

Making sure everybody gets treated the way they deserve based on how they act.

Completing whatever objective you might have.

Save the kid.

The wolf. They’re great.

Black.

Fantasy.

A cabin by a lake with some mountains in the distance.

Hope, I think.

I’d probably just go around and fuck with the enemy as much as possible without directly engaging.

Use it as much as possible without anyone finding out I have it. I’m capable of doing at least that.

Expose the jackass.

Give me money, my ideal appearance, and that’s it. I choose to not use my last wish. I’ve been sitting here for fifteen minutes. I can’t think of anything else.

Depends on the situation.

Spider in the room? Scream, run away, and call the fire department.

In any other situation, I’d probably just stop and think.

14) When attempting to confront something(someone?) superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Id approach calmly. Some people are better than others at certain things. It’s a fact of life. If that upsets you, evaluate yourself.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within

Other people

I make sure to check on my animals and some work

Uh, they exist?

Are you killing because that guy looked at you funny? Go fuck yourself. Are you killing because that guy threatened to murder everyone in your immediate vicinity? Go nuts, but I still don’t think murder should be the only thing on your mind.

The Flash. Fun.

I honestly have no idea. My morality, I guess? Fuck if I know.

My lack of foresight

Do I believe the zodiac is a thing that actively influences the world? No. Do I believe the zodiac is a thing that exists? Yes. I’m a Capricorn.

So sorry it took so long, I honestly had forgotten there wasn still someone waiting.

In any case, your power is "Surge if Naïveté ": By consuming an energy drink while thinking of an objective, your body will be possessed by a naive but rather enthusiastic entity with enhanced physical and mental capabilities to your own, which will take control of your body for up to a day and attempt to accomplish whatever task you set for it. If it manages to, it gets to fool around recklessly until the time limit is over. Either way, your body ends in a state of extreme exhaustion by the end of it.

So sorry it took so long, I honestly had forgotten there wasn still someone waiting.

In any case, your power is "Surge if Naïveté ": By consuming an energy drink while thinking of an objective, your body will be possessed by a naive but rather enthusiastic entity with enhanced physical and mental capabilities to your own, which will take control of your body for up to a day and attempt to accomplish whatever task you set for it. If it manages to, it gets to fool around recklessly until the time limit is over. Either way, your body ends in a state of extreme exhaustion by the end of it.
Like an imp. I love it.

3. I wish to change my body into what i see myself as. (If this counts as reality altering and i die, then so be it.)
Yes, yes it does.

Justice is doing what protects people, and keeps peace and order. Albeot sometimes necessary, justice is not death and killing, it is teaching someone their wrongs to hope they do right
Victory is... Well victory is acheiving the small goals in day-to-day life. For me, victory is when i finish that new drawing, or make it throigh another day.

I wpuld save the child. The child has a life ahead of them. We'll have another chance at the criminals one day.
The sloth. Despite how docile ot apears, it is a rather feirce animal once it is mistreated. I feel it describes me.
Purple (and to an extent black)
Fantasy and Mystery. They are equal to me
Someplace small, quiet,but not isolated. I want to feel as if i can go where i was from my home. Howeber, i live alone as that's how i find myself most comfortable.
Reads: or in other words prediction of enemy movements. A sharp mind and quick reflexes can overpower even the most brutal levels of strength.
From personal experience, i prefer a clean-up style,going in behind my ally(s) and taking down the ones they couldnt quite get.

Keep it held back. If it's possibly a danger to me, but i dont know what kind,it may hurt others. No mattter how much it could help.

I don't consider those who lie about me friends. No matter how close they think they are to me,i dont allow people to spread lies.
1. I wish my family to stay in good health
2. I wish to finally be able to read music

Receed. I panic and tend to have difficulty concentrating. Often times i run from any danger i know is present, and with emotional trauma based fear i try to focus in on it to get rid of it
Often times to no avail.

Do so with respect, unless of course this person poses a threat
In which case, i'd try my best to spply my own skills to remove that threat.
As long as whoever it is doesnt threaten me, i will show them respect.
15) Beauty....

E) is everywhere

The truth, and the people i trust the most.

Everything is woth me that i need. Make sure everything at home is going to stay relatively safe.

I love animals, though i wouldnt pet the agressove ones, animals are great and interesting.
Plants are mostly boring and uninteresting, but the ones that do habe interesting and cool properties or colors i love.

Only if necessary. Killing shouldn't be done as all life,no matter how evil, can be changed for the better.

Can i choose the chaotic neautral path and go for an antihero? The concept of being good when i want to be suits me best. I want to help others but, simply there are things i dont want ro have to handle that plenty of others could. I would handle the jobs i felt interested me most, id be almost a mercenary.
Id work for whoever had the money to pay me, and if i didnt like what they were giving me i'd cut the ties.
Id be making a living doing it

I hold strong to what i beleive in and what i want.

Im very Apathetic, and Asocial

To an extent i beleive the Zodiac is accurate.
My sign is Libra.

Your ability is "Mirror or the wall". You have the ability, whenever a nearby reflective surface is reflecting you, to switch which of you is real and which is the "imitation". Your body will continue to move as if the real you, but in reality, it will simply be "reflecting" what you do within the reflection. As such ir is not real and cannot be interacted with until it becomes real again, which will be when you want or when you are forcibly pulled out of the reflection by being away from any reflection for more than 3 seconds.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back