Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
Your ability is "The Rock", a power that permanetly hardens your skin into a monsterous black shape that is as resistant as iron, despite otherwise behaving like normal skin.
Love it. Now i wanna make a story about such things lol.

"Iglu Mantle" is your ability. Instead of regular skin, your body is covered in fur similar to a snow leopard's that is extremely resistant to cold and can extend forming a dome of sorts around allies to protect them as well.

I just gotta admit, I adore this power. I can see more uses than just protection... Super-floof cuddles anyone? In short, love, adore it, 19/10 would use it ^~^

Note: I think I wrote way too much for these but didn't notice until I was done - sorry ;0
1) What is justice to you?
Justice is vengeance with restraints. Yes, you should get revenge on what was wronged to you, however you can't let the pain of the initial deed eat you up and corrupt your own actions. Justice is self-control, strength, closure.

2) What is victory to you?
Victory isn't an event or experience, but a perspective. Anything can be a victory if you look at it as such.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Easily catch the criminal. The numbers don't add up right and the morality of saving three "bad" people against one "good" person get too convoluted and complicated. It's simplest and, in my opinion, best to keep these situations from happening again.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
Tie between bear and moose, I have history with them. The bear is a symbol of strength and ferocity while the moose is majestic and shows the value in life.

5) What is your favorite color?
A tie between green and gray.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
I'm not sure about the actual names but I really enjoy fiction type stuff, fantasy, magic, sci-fi occasionally.

7) Describe your ideal home
A dark house in the woods, far from civilization but with many windows. In a location with a lot of rain and vegetation.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
Knowledge. You can go against a 12 foot hulking beast but if you know it only moves when it senses aggression then you can understand that finding peace with it will save your life.

9) What role would you rather have in a team fight?
Probably a support or info gathering person. Something ranged, not up close.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Pull the old masked game, use it as an alternate persona to do good but don't reveal my civilian identity.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Noah Fence, but it's a hard pass on taking the blame. Explain the situation and relieve myself, I'm not going to ruin my life for someone else's faults.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
Wish to be able to send my mind into another incredibly vivid world of my own creation (imaginary world though so I'm not like creating another dimension). Wish for immortality so I can go there forever. Wish for a place to live where no one will ever find me.

13) When most afraid you...
Freeze. Think too much, overanalyze.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Either get jealous and start acting pretty toxic or try to improve myself.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
Myself. No one or thing I trust more.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
My hair and general expressions. Yes, I'm an actual Disney movie.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
McFrickin love them all. Plants especially, but so many animals are just so uniquely weird that they're amazing. @Bloodworms.

19) What is your stance on killing?
Pretty rude, to be honest, but if it's a mercy or necessary for survival then I can make exceptions.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Probably both? Maybe leaning towards supervillain. The duty of a superhero is to create a world in which they aren't needed, supervillains aren't necessarily evil because no sane person goes and kills 100 people because they want to - supervillains are just powerful people who follow their own agendas to reach their own goals. I would try to do good but if people see it as bad then I would stick to my guns.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
My subjectivity? Or maybe I'm just saying that because I think too much? Or not and me saying that proves my point??? I like to think I see things from a lot of angles but it can also bite me with indecision and doubt. Hard to be certain when you see all the flaws in your choices.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
My inability to see the casualty in really anything. Socially it's a killer, I can't even say hello without doing something weird with my hands or face, I hate how Hollywood it makes my encounters with people feel.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
Definitely not, I believe every zodiac is kept either just vague enough so that it applies to literally everyone who reads them or they're just horribly inaccurate. Or the combination could prove that they're real but either way, I don't believe in them. I'm a Cancer.

Oh funny story. I saw this and wanted to know what power our lovely Idea would give me all the way back in April 7, but as I was answering your questions I guess I got weirded out by my answers and bailed. You got too much power, man.

Ima try this again!

In its purest form, justice is an unbiased act to do right to what was wronged, but ultimately it is flawed because we, as human beings, are impossible to act without biases. What is right and wrong is defined by too many things like cultures, society, and personal beliefs. Justice, I think, is something impossible for humans to do, so instead, we settle with fairness and reasons to gain justice by human comprehension.

It's a state of being that is satisfying. Whether I gained it by a shear force or by a small act, when I think “Yeaaahhh!” in my head, that to me is a victory.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Geebees crisp! What kind of an asshole am I to have this kind of villain??! I know I am a lazy fk but holy geebes, as a hero I shouldn't be this incompetent to let a single criminal to imprison this many people!

I want to refuse to answer this question because even though I want to fight tooth and nails to free everyone, it is impossible. Whatever my answer may be, it would leave me devastated and guilty for the choice I made.

I used to love dwarf hamsters, but now, I'm not sure. I find all animals incredibly adorable.

My automatic answer would be red, blue, and purple. In practicality, I'll chose whatever fancies me at the time, whethe I am shopping or picking colours to colour.

6) What is your favorite role-playing genre?
Um… uhhh, co-op? Is that a genre?

It would be located within walking distance to many other buildings like grocery stores and restaurants. It would have a transit station nearby. Family and friends would have an easy time to visit and stay, as there is a lot of parking space for their car.

The home itself is clean and well temperature. It wood flooring with underfloor heating in almost every room. I would have a reliable robot vacuum, named “Mx. Suck-a-lot.” The house is well furnished, maybe on the minimal end of number. Appliances for each designated rooms are an of course, all working well, good design, and cleans well. A large futon for bed and a wide desk would be nice in my room. A closet or a drawer for clothes is of course in a bedroom.

A good reaction. To quickly respond to the environment would be a good quality to have in battle. To be stagnated and not adapt in a battle, which often change, would be a challenge I rather not partake.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Scout and/or DPS I guess

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
I would use it in private as much as I want. i would avoid using it in public and keep it secret from everyone except for my family and closest of friends. I can trust my family and friends to keep secrets and I know I can too because if I don't, well, I'm not endangering just myself.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Talk to my friend. I want to know why my friend did what they did to me. I want to understand my friend and I want to know if they still value me as their friend.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
To invest in stock market shares that would never crash. To have a great job that I love and pays me well. To have all the good insurances for me and my family.

13) When most afraid you…
I would stop thinking. I think too much and then I doubt. Anxiety would then build up and I would be trapped in a destructive cycle. Stop thinking and take a step back in the start to stop being afraid. What I will do next will depends on the situation.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you…
Hahaha, panic internally. Panic until I tell myself to calm down and think about the situation. I’ll prepare something and adapt and change shit along the way

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in…
God.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check…
My pants fly.

They are good.

Killing humans, right? Not, like, killing time? I would avoid killing people. I find that “not right” because of my personal and religous beliefs.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
I would be on the superhero's side. If possible, I rather not take any sides and not get involved with conflicts in public. I am probably not good to the public's eye nor would I act evil. I understand that there is a social pressure and expectation put on labels such as heros. I am not one for any of those and would like to avoid those things. I will help the heros though because they fight for what I think is right.

Ummm…. Heck, I don't know? My creativity in the arts?

Laziness and time management, along side any other things.

No, but they are fun. I am an Aries, born March 26.

Aaand I got through to the end. Phew!

Note: I think I wrote way too much for these but didn't notice until I was done - sorry ;0
Justice is vengeance with restraints. Yes, you should get revenge on what was wronged to you, however you can't let the pain of the initial deed eat you up and corrupt your own actions. Justice is self-control, strength, closure.

Victory isn't an event or experience, but a perspective. Anything can be a victory if you look at it as such.

Easily catch the criminal. The numbers don't add up right and the morality of saving three "bad" people against one "good" person get too convoluted and complicated. It's simplest and, in my opinion, best to keep these situations from happening again.

Tie between bear and moose, I have history with them. The bear is a symbol of strength and ferocity while the moose is majestic and shows the value in life.

A tie between green and gray.

I'm not sure about the actual names but I really enjoy fiction type stuff, fantasy, magic, sci-fi occasionally.

A dark house in the woods, far from civilization but with many windows. In a location with a lot of rain and vegetation.

Knowledge. You can go against a 12 foot hulking beast but if you know it only moves when it senses aggression then you can understand that finding peace with it will save your life.

9) What role would you rather have in a team fight?
Probably a support or info gathering person. Something ranged, not up close.

Pull the old masked game, use it as an alternate persona to do good but don't reveal my civilian identity.

Noah Fence, but it's a hard pass on taking the blame. Explain the situation and relieve myself, I'm not going to ruin my life for someone else's faults.

Wish to be able to send my mind into another incredibly vivid world of my own creation (imaginary world though so I'm not like creating another dimension). Wish for immortality so I can go there forever. Wish for a place to live where no one will ever find me.

Freeze. Think too much, overanalyze.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Either get jealous and start acting pretty toxic or try to improve myself.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

Myself. No one or thing I trust more.

My hair and general expressions. Yes, I'm an actual Disney movie.

McFrickin love them all. Plants especially, but so many animals are just so uniquely weird that they're amazing. @Bloodworms.

Pretty rude, to be honest, but if it's a mercy or necessary for survival then I can make exceptions.

Probably both? Maybe leaning towards supervillain. The duty of a superhero is to create a world in which they aren't needed, supervillains aren't necessarily evil because no sane person goes and kills 100 people because they want to - supervillains are just powerful people who follow their own agendas to reach their own goals. I would try to do good but if people see it as bad then I would stick to my guns.

My subjectivity? Or maybe I'm just saying that because I think too much? Or not and me saying that proves my point??? I like to think I see things from a lot of angles but it can also bite me with indecision and doubt. Hard to be certain when you see all the flaws in your choices.

My inability to see the casualty in really anything. Socially it's a killer, I can't even say hello without doing something weird with my hands or face, I hate how Hollywood it makes my encounters with people feel.

Definitely not, I believe every zodiac is kept either just vague enough so that it applies to literally everyone who reads them or they're just horribly inaccurate. Or the combination could prove that they're real but either way, I don't believe in them. I'm a Cancer.
Your ability is "future tracker". It is an ability that allows you to discern someone's (whether they be a person, animal or even a machine) aim in any particular action and the means by which they mean to accomplish those aims, which includes giving you a full understanding of everything that involves. You can share this information with any other being via touch once per day. You can also use the ability on yourself, causing you to better understand how to execute the action you were trying to accomplish immediately before using the ability.

Last edited:
Oh funny story. I saw this and wanted to know what power our lovely Idea would give me all the way back in April 7, but as I was answering your questions I guess I got weirded out by my answers and bailed. You got too much power, man.

Ima try this again!

In its purest form, justice is an unbiased act to do right to what was wronged, but ultimately it is flawed because we, as human beings, are impossible to act without biases. What is right and wrong is defined by too many things like cultures, society, and personal beliefs. Justice, I think, is something impossible for humans to do, so instead, we settle with fairness and reasons to gain justice by human comprehension.

It's a state of being that is satisfying. Whether I gained it by a shear force or by a small act, when I think “Yeaaahhh!” in my head, that to me is a victory.

Geebees crisp! What kind of an asshole am I to have this kind of villain??! I know I am a lazy fk but holy geebes, as a hero I shouldn't be this incompetent to let a single criminal to imprison this many people!

I want to refuse to answer this question because even though I want to fight tooth and nails to free everyone, it is impossible. Whatever my answer may be, it would leave me devastated and guilty for the choice I made.

I used to love dwarf hamsters, but now, I'm not sure. I find all animals incredibly adorable.

My automatic answer would be red, blue, and purple. In practicality, I'll chose whatever fancies me at the time, whethe I am shopping or picking colours to colour.

6) What is your favorite role-playing genre?
Um… uhhh, co-op? Is that a genre?

It would be located within walking distance to many other buildings like grocery stores and restaurants. It would have a transit station nearby. Family and friends would have an easy time to visit and stay, as there is a lot of parking space for their car.

The home itself is clean and well temperature. It wood flooring with underfloor heating in almost every room. I would have a reliable robot vacuum, named “Mx. Suck-a-lot.” The house is well furnished, maybe on the minimal end of number. Appliances for each designated rooms are an of course, all working well, good design, and cleans well. A large futon for bed and a wide desk would be nice in my room. A closet or a drawer for clothes is of course in a bedroom.

A good reaction. To quickly respond to the environment would be a good quality to have in battle. To be stagnated and not adapt in a battle, which often change, would be a challenge I rather not partake.

Scout and/or DPS I guess

I would use it in private as much as I want. i would avoid using it in public and keep it secret from everyone except for my family and closest of friends. I can trust my family and friends to keep secrets and I know I can too because if I don't, well, I'm not endangering just myself.

Talk to my friend. I want to know why my friend did what they did to me. I want to understand my friend and I want to know if they still value me as their friend.

To invest in stock market shares that would never crash. To have a great job that I love and pays me well. To have all the good insurances for me and my family.

13) When most afraid you…
I would stop thinking. I think too much and then I doubt. Anxiety would then build up and I would be trapped in a destructive cycle. Stop thinking and take a step back in the start to stop being afraid. What I will do next will depends on the situation.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you…
Hahaha, panic internally. Panic until I tell myself to calm down and think about the situation. I’ll prepare something and adapt and change shit along the way

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in…
God.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check…
My pants fly.

They are good.

Killing humans, right? Not, like, killing time? I would avoid killing people. I find that “not right” because of my personal and religous beliefs.

I would be on the superhero's side. If possible, I rather not take any sides and not get involved with conflicts in public. I am probably not good to the public's eye nor would I act evil. I understand that there is a social pressure and expectation put on labels such as heros. I am not one for any of those and would like to avoid those things. I will help the heros though because they fight for what I think is right.

Ummm…. Heck, I don't know? My creativity in the arts?

Laziness and time management, along side any other things.

No, but they are fun. I am an Aries, born March 26.

Aaand I got through to the end. Phew!
You have the "Hold" power, an ability that lets you reach anything in sight. The ability triggered at will, and allows you to be, in concept, in contact with something even if you are apart from it, provided it is in your field of vision. So, for example, if there was a knife on the other end of a room from you, and you made a grabbing gesture while using the ability, as you moved your hand the knife would just be in your hand, as if it had been in that place at arm's reach all along.

You have the "Hold" power, an ability that lets you reach anything in sight. The ability triggered at will, and allows you to be, in concept, in contact with something even if you are apart from it, provided it is in your field of vision. So, for example, if there was a knife on the other end of a room from you, and you made a grabbing gesture while using the ability, as you moved your hand the knife would just be in your hand, as if it had been in that place at arm's reach all along.

Ohhh this is cool! It's like reverse teleportation, in a way. Oooh, with this I can steal items from ppl's grasp!

Thank you idea~

Yep, so long as you could take it out of their grip
Oh i can only steal if the target's owner isnt gripping it tight? I guess it makes sense since its not actually a teleportation with it being named "Hold." So if the target is being hold by another person, ill have to hold it in a way that it'll slip out from their grip?

This power, can I move things, like nudging, and not have it in my hand? Can i make a ball roll? The "contact with something" also mean that I can touch someone across a distance? Just a little, like a ghost's touch?

Sorry for the questions. Its a very intresting idea :p How are you coming up with these ideas, btw? Like what determines a person to a power? What do you look for, cuz u have a lit of intresting powers here.

Oh i can only steal if the target's owner isnt gripping it tight? I guess it makes sense since its not actually a teleportation with it being named "Hold." So if the target is being hold by another person, ill have to hold it in a way that it'll slip out from their grip?

This power, can I move things, like nudging, and not have it in my hand? Can i make a ball roll? The "contact with something" also mean that I can touch someone across a distance? Just a little, like a ghost's touch?

Sorry for the questions. Its a very intresting idea :p How are you coming up with these ideas, btw? Like what determines a person to a power? What do you look for, cuz u have a lit of intresting powers here.
The ability you have is a distortion of reality itself and it's logic, making things near even if they are far. However, the power merely permits that are you are in contact with the specific object as if it was near you, not as if you were near the object. So if someone else was gripping the object, what would happen is that as you attempted to hold it, the person would be there in front of you as well, still grabbing the object. And yes, you can touch objects even if they at a distance, however it will be as if you were actually touching them. So if you use this on fire your hand will be burnt. And you can't nudge things.

No, no, it's fine, I like seeing people curious and getting feedback.

The abilities of a person are determined by my interpretation of your answers regarding the way people think and are, as well as what they want and so on... Sometimes I use the direct meaning of your answers, other times what the answer implies about you in my eyes. It's no science, much less anything flawless, but it is if nothing else, amethod and exercise that interests me and allows me to translate the answers into a unqiue power for everyone.

For example, for your power the answers that most inspired me were 3, 7 and 8. In free, even though you aknowledged it as an impossibility, you still felt you would attempt to save everyone, constrasting with the generally more accepting and down-to-earth attitude you displayed in most of your answers, especially in your wishes to the genie.Vague as it may sound, you seemed to me to have this desire (accounting for some of your other answers, namely the one regarding killing) to have the state things are become the state things should be, as a rule, rather than as a right. This inspired the rule-bending portion of your ability.
Numbers 7 and 8, where your first thought was to how your position was (one in how close the house was to other places and the other to your position as a combatant), indicating you feel that reaching things that are important is itself, just as important.
Put these two together and what we have is someone whose limitation is the perceived notion that they can't reach the things as they should be, because that's just how things are. So, a power thatallows them to reach things even when that doesn't make sense would be fitting.

It's essentially karma. The consequences of someone's actions affecting them; you reap what you sow, etc.

Coming out on top, no matter what.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Okay, first of all, it doesn't matter that the hero is a jackass, he is a hero, a fellow companion and is competent. Secondly, because it isn't specified which room has which hostages, there's no point in me knowing details of these people. Regardless, I'd save a room of hostages over going after the criminals.

Dogs. Because they're loyal companions and they stick by their owners to the end.

Green, particularly dark shades of green.

Zombie apocalypse, as much as that is cliché.

Penthouse on the hills, very modern look with black and white reigning supreme in the color pallete and a pool in the backyard. Essentially Franklin's house from GTA V.

Quick wits. To react fast to the opponent's moves and counter-attack to punish their sloppyness.

Pointman, leading the attack or Tank, being a punching bag for the enemy while my team does the bulk of the damage.

I'd more than likely use it for my own amusement and toy with people in public. Of course, I'd have to use a disguise, but if my disguise were to be compromised, tough shit.

Eh, whatever, I can deal with it I guess. Tough shit.

I don't think I have three wishes. I'm pretty content with my life as it is. I guess I'd wish for the ideal girl, ideal weight for my body and age across the board and immeasurable wealth so that I can buy all the games I want.

Yell profanities and act violently.

Yell profanities and act violently.

15) Beauty....

My friends.

If I'm too drunk I guess, I don't know.

They're nice. Domestic animals are fun to take care of, cattle and edible plants are delicious and plants in general make for great landscapes.

Sometimes it's a necessary evil.

As much as I'd like to say superhero, I'd probably be a supervillain just because I'd use my powers for my own amusement and just make the local police's life just a tad bit harder.

I'm optimistic.

I'm lazy.

I find the concept of zodiacs interesting, but I don't really know if I believe in them or not. Taurus.

The ability you have is a distortion of reality itself and it's logic, making things near even if they are far. However, the power merely permits that are you are in contact with the specific object as if it was near you, not as if you were near the object. So if someone else was gripping the object, what would happen is that as you attempted to hold it, the person would be there in front of you as well, still grabbing the object. And yes, you can touch objects even if they at a distance, however it will be as if you were actually touching them. So if you use this on fire your hand will be burnt. And you can't nudge things.

No, no, it's fine, I like seeing people curious and getting feedback.

The abilities of a person are determined by my interpretation of your answers regarding the way people think and are, as well as what they want and so on... Sometimes I use the direct meaning of your answers, other times what the answer implies about you in my eyes. It's no science, much less anything flawless, but it is if nothing else, amethod and exercise that interests me and allows me to translate the answers into a unqiue power for everyone.

For example, for your power the answers that most inspired me were 3, 7 and 8. In free, even though you aknowledged it as an impossibility, you still felt you would attempt to save everyone, constrasting with the generally more accepting and down-to-earth attitude you displayed in most of your answers, especially in your wishes to the genie.Vague as it may sound, you seemed to me to have this desire (accounting for some of your other answers, namely the one regarding killing) to have the state things are become the state things should be, as a rule, rather than as a right. This inspired the rule-bending portion of your ability.
Numbers 7 and 8, where your first thought was to how your position was (one in how close the house was to other places and the other to your position as a combatant), indicating you feel that reaching things that are important is itself, just as important.
Put these two together and what we have is someone whose limitation is the perceived notion that they can't reach the things as they should be, because that's just how things are. So, a power thatallows them to reach things even when that doesn't make sense would be fitting.

Whao, that is really deep and very insightful! I dont think ive been analysis and was explained to what kind of person I am by others before like this. And wow, to give powers that challenge the user is really neat!

Thank you again, Idea!

Whao, that is really deep and very insightful! I dont think ive been analysis and was explained to what kind of person I am by others before like this. And wow, to give powers that challenge the user is really neat!

Thank you again, Idea!
Well, it's just guesswork, but I have learned that there is a lot one can learn from how another types/writes

1. Justice is pursuing what is right, regardless of circumstance. Therefore justice isn't always right.
2. Victory is when things play out according to plan.
3. I'd save the friend.
4. The Orca, also known as killer whale. Because they are not only one of the largest predators, but they are also incredibly intelligent and culturally sophisticated. They also never attack humans in the wild.
5. Grey
6. Dark fantasy
7. In my home, there would be modern, neat and clean shapes, but a lot of warm woody colors. The living room has big windows, and when it's not snowy, dark or windy, you can see the mountains become the horizon but most of the time it's snowy, dark and windy. You can hear the walls creak and complain softly when nature whips up a storm.
8. The most important quality is indisputable power.
9. Aggressive, support, diver .
10. Use it when noone is watching.
11. Talk it over with said friend. If it really is my friend, I trust he will have good reasons for defaming me. in that case I will take the blame.
12. Wish one. Sunglasses Glasses that can see through everything
Wish two: A suitcase which duplicates whatever you put into it
Wish three: A three piece suit which grants the wearer eternal life.
13. Figure out how to outrun or destroy that which scares me.
14. Try to provoke it to fight me in my strongest area
15. E
16. Effort
17. my pockets.
18. Animals can be smart, eatable and/or beautiful. Plants cane be eatable and/or beautiful.
19. It's okay to kill people, but there is no justice in killing. In other words, only those who pose serious danger and can't be otherwise subjected.
20. Probably a villain scientist. That said, I don't really know how I'd like to change the world.
21. My creativity
22. My lack of passion
23. I do not.

What is justice to you?
The administration of the law or authority in maintaining this.

An act of defeating an enemy or opponent in a battle, game, or other competition.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
A superhero. He can than help and save others.

Bengal Tiger. I've always liked it, but I don't know why.

Red.

Post-apocalyptic

You know Castle Wolfenstein? Pretty much that.

Guts? Adaptation?

Tank.

Find out how it works first.

Tell him exactly what.

Atomic Manipulation (Not reality manipulation, mind you.)
Teleportation
Instant adaptation. I can adapt to any environment, weapon, lifestyle, etc.

Think about other things, talk to myself, or sing to myself.

Depends what that certain something is.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
D

Nobody. I trust nobody, not even myself.

If I have everything I need and if the doors and windows are locked.

Nothing.

I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other.

Superhero. But not like "Oh, I'll only knock them out hand them to the police." No. I would go full out Punisher style, killing many.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
Strong? I don't actually know.
Hot-headed. I get pissed a bit easily.

Surprisingly, my Zodiac is rather similar to me. Don't actually know if should believe in it or not. My Zodiac is a Scorpio.

1. Justice is pursuing what is right, regardless of circumstance. Therefore justice isn't always right.
2. Victory is when things play out according to plan.
3. I'd save the friend.
4. The Orca, also known as killer whale. Because they are not only one of the largest predators, but they are also incredibly intelligent and culturally sophisticated. They also never attack humans in the wild.
5. Grey
6. Dark fantasy
7. In my home, there would be modern, neat and clean shapes, but a lot of warm woody colors. The living room has big windows, and when it's not snowy, dark or windy, you can see the mountains become the horizon but most of the time it's snowy, dark and windy. You can hear the walls creak and complain softly when nature whips up a storm.
8. The most important quality is indisputable power.
9. Aggressive, support, diver .
10. Use it when noone is watching.
11. Talk it over with said friend. If it really is my friend, I trust he will have good reasons for defaming me. in that case I will take the blame.
12. Wish one. Sunglasses Glasses that can see through everything
Wish two: A suitcase which duplicates whatever you put into it
Wish three: A three piece suit which grants the wearer eternal life.
13. Figure out how to outrun or destroy that which scares me.
14. Try to provoke it to fight me in my strongest area
15. E
16. Effort
17. my pockets.
18. Animals can be smart, eatable and/or beautiful. Plants cane be eatable and/or beautiful.
19. It's okay to kill people, but there is no justice in killing. In other words, only those who pose serious danger and can't be otherwise subjected.
20. Probably a villain scientist. That said, I don't really know how I'd like to change the world.
21. My creativity
22. My lack of passion
23. I do not.
Your power is "Real Dream", an ability which allows you to create any object, however, this object must already exist (you can create a gun, but you can't create a plasma gun because who have yet to be invented) and you can only create objects when asleep or extremely drunk to the point of near-loss of conscience and certainly lack of coordenation of your intentions/actions.

What is justice to you?
The administration of the law or authority in maintaining this.

An act of defeating an enemy or opponent in a battle, game, or other competition.

A superhero. He can than help and save others.

Bengal Tiger. I've always liked it, but I don't know why.

Red.

Post-apocalyptic

You know Castle Wolfenstein? Pretty much that.

Guts? Adaptation?

Tank.

Find out how it works first.

Tell him exactly what.

Atomic Manipulation (Not reality manipulation, mind you.)
Teleportation
Instant adaptation. I can adapt to any environment, weapon, lifestyle, etc.

Think about other things, talk to myself, or sing to myself.

Depends what that certain something is.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
D

Nobody. I trust nobody, not even myself.

If I have everything I need and if the doors and windows are locked.

Nothing.

I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other.

Superhero. But not like "Oh, I'll only knock them out hand them to the police." No. I would go full out Punisher style, killing many.

Strong? I don't actually know.
Hot-headed. I get pissed a bit easily.

Surprisingly, my Zodiac is rather similar to me. Don't actually know if should believe in it or not. My Zodiac is a Scorpio.
Your ability is "Racer Selection", a power that grants your body the ability to adapt to any environment by changing it's necessary atomic composition to permit you to withstand that which would otherwise kill you or stop you from reaching you destination, except the effect and change can only take place while sprinting and it cannot prevent fatigue or lack of nutrients/hydration. On the contrary it consumes them extremely fast, meaning you may starve to death while running if you abuse it. Your body's composition doesn't change back once you are running but it can ignore many normal laws of physics, allowing your body to continue functioning as a human body regardless of what it is now made of.

Your power is "Real Dream", an ability which allows you to create any object, however, this object must already exist (you can create a gun, but you can't create a plasma gun because who have yet to be invented) and you can only create objects when asleep or extremely drunk to the point of near-loss of conscience and certainly lack of coordenation of your intentions/actions.
Haha, What?!
That's power is so awesome, accurate and fresh. How do you do it?

Haha, What?!
That's power is so awesome, accurate and fresh. How do you do it?
Well, I take your answers, see what they tell me about you and then craft a power that I think is unique and represents that. In your case, you pratically gave me the answer with your flaw. I was a little lost at first because your answers seemed to completely contradict each other as far as the average compass for one's beliefs is, but then I read the flaw and I just kinda clicked. You are clearly smart and thoughtful, but much of your potential is held back by the lack of commitment and motivation, from what I understood. Obviously, this is me throwing guesses, no hard science or anything.

So I wanted to craft a power that had great potential for a diversity of things, but which was held back by not being something you can command with your will. I tried thinking of different ways of not being able to will it but still using it, and what I ended up coming up with as the two best solutions were being asleep and being very drunk, so I added them in. The item part was more the first thing that fit the right criteria for the kind of potential I wanted to give you.

Hoh. Can't say I disagree too much.
But I'm curios, what is this belief compass, why is it important, and how am I contradictory?

Hoh. Can't say I disagree too much.
But I'm curios, what is this belief compass, why is it important, and how am I contradictory?
Certain beliefs tend to come in bundles, as they tend to spawn from common origins. A belief compass is simply the particular tendencies of one's beliefs towards a particular pattern. Your answers, however, seemed to bring inherently contradicting tendencies. Respect of killer whales for their intelligence and cultural sophistication, your willingness to talk to the best friend who betrayed you, constrasting with the answers where you'd rather have the aggressive approach of destroying the thing that scares you or your preferred party role being that of damage or diver...

As for importance it's a concept that doesn't really exist, so it doesn't have much beyond the fact that those patterns are quite helpful in getting a sense of the person with more clarify, since it's easier to identify a simpler pattern than a more complex one

I believe justice is like karma. What goes around must come around so if you do something bad, something equally bad must happen to you.

Victory to me is overcoming your own and others expectations of yourself and surpassing your own limits.

I save the child. There's no telling the kind of good things he could bring to the world when he gets older, plus I just like kids.

My favorite animal is a black Labrador Retriever. Growing up, my family raised and trained them as hunting dogs and I've always shared a deep bond with them even to this day.

Purple, the color of royalty.

I like the Realistic/Modern genre the best, mainly because I feel like you can do just about anything with it setting and plot-wise.

A house big enough for me and all of my friends to live in so we can just hang out and have fun whenever we feel like it.

The high ground. You should always have the upper hand so that you look cool when you win or so its very dramatic when all of a sudden you lose.

Tank. As a Tank, I can still get all up on the action and be able to take massive hits that would kill most of my teammates. Also, I have the power to keep my teammates alive while I look like a big hero.

I try my best to use it in secret to just make my life a bit easier without spoiling myself.

I let the truth get out. I feel like I'm very loyal towards people I consider my friends so if they betray me or purposely try to hurt me, I get deeply offended and I don't think of them as friends anymore.

1. I want to have enough money that I would never have to work another day in my life.
2. I want a really good explanation for how I got said money so no one can question me about it.
3. I want to become so good at writing that I can become the world's greatest author.

Try to come up with as many excuses to get as far away from the source of fear as soon as possible.

Listen to music that motivates and calms me for the moment. Red Hot Chili Peppers usually does the trick.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
A

My friends.

The charge on my phone, in case I have to call somebody.

I love pretty much all animals and I like most plants.

If it's to protect the innocent, I would kill a criminal/villain. I wouldn't be the type of guy to kill a pickpocket or something like that though.

I'd become a superhero, just so I'd get the love and respect that I desire.

I think my best/main quality is that I can make people laugh.

My biggest flaw is that sometimes I try so hard at something that I fail or make it worse and other times I try so very little that that something becomes underwhelming and bad.

I do not believe in the zodiac. However, my sign is Taurus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back