Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
1) What is justice to you?
When someone is punished or rewarded based on their actions.

2) What is victory to you?
When I achieve something successfully.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I'd probably save the child because they still have most of their life left ahead of them. Also that way at least one person doesn't die and I can stop the villain later from hurting anyone else.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
I like snakes because I think reptiles are cool. Also because snakes look adorable with tiny hats.

5) What is your favorite color?
Good ol' red.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
Probably fantasy.

7) Describe your ideal home
I'd really like something with a basement and 2 stories that way I'm safe in case of a flood or a tornado.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
I'd probably say courage.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
I would like to kinda hang back and support my team, while occasionally getting to do some work myself.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
I'd probably inform the military. I mean hell I cant just go around with a super human power that could potentially hurt people.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Well they're obviously not a very good friend are so screw em'.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
1. I wish humanity was the most technologically advanced species in the universe.
2. I wish it were impossible for humans to die of age.
3. I wish humans were immune to disease.

13) When most afraid you...
I'd probably either hide or run.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
I think it depends on what it is but if I have to confront it I'd probably fight it.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within (<- This One :P )
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
Probably myself, I mean who else do you have the most trust in other then yourself?

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
That my doors are locked.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
Animals are nice, for pets and eating. Plants are also nice for eating, not so much as pets though.

19) What is your stance on killing?
I think it depends ore on the situation. I don't really think its right to go around killing everyone that does even one bad thing, but on the other hand I don't think its right to let certain horrible people live.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
I would probably become a hero. Ive always thought the idea of helping or saving people was really cool.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
Personally I think I'm a good listener. I really don't have a problem with sitting down with someone and hearing what they have to say, or how they feel about something.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
I'd say my biggest flaw is that I'm pretty introverted. I'm not anti-social or something but I'm probably not gonna be the one to start a conversation.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
I don't really believe in the zodiac, but I do think its interesting to read sometimes. As for my sign, im a Scorpio.
"Tank-tops" is your ability. Two pertuberances grow out of your shoulders reassembling two tank cannons. Your blood becomes a metallic substance which can harden as it condenses into shells that your shoulder cannons shoot. However, you are unable to perform this action without a hormone that is only triggered when you obey an order from a person of higher authority than you.

Justice is an idea. It can be poetic or it can come crashing down like rolling thunder. I personally like to think what is just is what is right for a situation--and we all know there is no one 'right'.

Victory is a feeling. I would say victory is something to be defined and achieve, but that is a goal. Victory goes beyond that. Victory is a type of satisfaction attained from an achievement, often one of competition--even if your opponent is yourself.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

Catch the criminal.

Rationale: even with three criminals in one room, there remains a chance this criminal will go on to murder more people. If there is no option to save a larger majority of those in danger, the solution would be to avoid this situation occurring again.

A fox. I've simply always had a fondness for them.

Blue.

Dystopian, if that counts?

Reliable, I'm a fan of stone, resistant to natural disasters, highly secure, plenty of spaces to hang guitars, a good distance away from neighbors to jam...

The advantage.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?

Support/Healer/Crowd Control

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

Determine the most effective way to subtly monetize my power.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

If such a person were to wrong me, I would immediately re-evaluate their placement as "best friend" and plot of course of action then. This may include some nefarious actions to the person or people (if applicable) that would cause my 'friend' or 'former friend' worse conditions or me the conditions I would presently be in.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

My body to eternally be in the prime of my life, selective invulnerability and to have the capacity for infinite learning with indefinite recall.

'Most afraid' is an odd phrase. If it's a jump scare, I would likely gasp or jump. If it's something I fear tremendously, like death or dismemberment, I attempt to avoid with it and cope. If it's an immediate fear that's pushing me to the edge, I generally feel a tightness in my chest, then go numb and begin thinking about solutions.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

Determine the result I am looking to achieve.

15) Beauty....

Logic.

My pockets. They're normally where my keys, phone and wallet are.

They taste good.

It's required for the animals and plants to taste good.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

I generally admire characters such as Tony Stark, Dr. Doom and Lex Luthor. In that sense, I would likely be considered a super villain in my attempt to gain control--but only to make the world better.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?

Observation. I may not be the most intelligent, but I pay close attention to almost everything and little gets by me. It makes up for a lot of other areas.

I am never satisfied. I generally achieve one thing, then want to move on to the next, generally greater thing.

No. Capricorn.
Your ability is called "Hermes", as it allows you to steal the durability of another's body. However, the process is painful and takes about 20 minutes of physical contact, so unlesss you convince someone to willingly give it away to you, stealing the durability may be impossible. Doing it, however, increases your durability for a month or even a year, as well as your memory, making you remember things better and for longer and making your body more resistant to outside threats and aging (but inside threats like diseases are still just as harmful), while numbing the mind of the person whose durability was stolen to extreme degrees (lack of thought entirely, no self-awareness or will...) , and reducing their body to slob meaty mess. For your victims the effect is permanent though.
The power is more effective the more about a person you know.

Your ability is called "Hermes", as it allows you to steal the durability of another's body. However, the process is painful and takes about 20 minutes of physical contact, so unlesss you convince someone to willingly give it away to you, stealing the durability may be impossible. Doing it, however, increases your durability for a month or even a year, as well as your memory, making you remember things better and for longer and making your body more resistant to outside threats and aging (but inside threats like diseases are still just as harmful), while numbing the mind of the person whose durability was stolen to extreme degrees (lack of thought entirely, no self-awareness or will...) , and reducing their body to slob meaty mess. For your victims the effect is permanent though.
The power is more effective the more about a person you know.

This is interesting... and potentially highly prone to abuse, depending on how some of the more finite aspects of it worked.

1. What is justice to you?
people getting what they deserve.

2. What is victory to you?
the morally correct side winning. but even then that's subjective as morals are different for everyone and both sides think they're correct.

3. You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
ideally i wouldn't let that situation get to me, however, i would save my close family member/friend. it's selfish.

4. What is your favorite animal? Why?
foxes. they're the perfect animal, they're not the top of their food chain but they play an important role. not too many natural enemies. they're also really cute.

5. What is your favorite color?
teal aqua.

6. What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
slice of life. doesn't really need romance but it's a nice bonus if it naturally plays out.

7. Describe your ideal home
in the woods, a nice small cottage with a garden. close enough to a town that i can get supplies but not too close that people can easily stumble upon it. preferably near a stream. lots of animals.

8. What is the most important quality to have in battle?
levelheadedness. it's easy to let the heat of the moment get to you and that's the shit that gets you killed.

9.What role would you rather have in a team fight?
support/damage per second. i'm not a fighter so the tank is out of the question, but i'm not a healer so...

10. Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
practice it in secret.

11. Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
let things play out. if they want to play the blame game, let them. if they throw me under the bus to save their reputation, they aren't my friend. the truth will get out eventually.

12. A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
× the ability to speak and understand any language fluently (including the speech that other animals use)
× to change any aspect of my appearance at will
× not for peace on earth, but for other people to realise that the place they live in really isn't that bad and that there are more pressing issues to worry about.

13. When most afraid you...
i cover my eyes, classic kid style. if i can't see them, they can't see me.

14. When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
panic and get good.

15. Beauty....
e. is everywhere

16. Above all else, you put your trust in...
nothing. trust is a fleeting concept.
my cat's love for me

17. Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
the locks, for my wallet and phone, and for my pocketknife just in case, yaknow what i'm saying?

18. What is your stance on animals and plants?
animals: cute, taste good, good companions
plants: tasty, can feel pain so checkmate vegans.

19. What is your stance on killing?
it's necessary for those who committed atrocities. i support the death penalty in real life because i don't want to pay for them to live in a cell for the rest of their days.

20. If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
uh... technically i would be considered a super villain for this but i'd fight stupid ideologies pushed by my generation? i guess? i don't really think about this...

21. What is your main quality, in your opinion?
my patience. i don't like to rush or be rushed, so i usually don't rush people for anything unless it's taken more than two weeks.

22. What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
i'm stubborn to the point of refusing to see another point of view despite knowing that my own is flawed.
i also am way too confrontational when in reality i'm a smol bean who can't hurt a fly.

23. Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
yes. i'm a scorpio and i have strong feelings about our "bitchy" reputation.
Your power is "Isolate". This ability allows you to , by touching someone's forehead or chest (the actually body, clothes don't count), temporarily making the person you touched disappear from every distende for 24 hours. Said person will find themselves trapped in an isolated place with nothing in it except one place with light where they are and completely surrounded by darkness. When the effects ends, the person will reappear in the exact same spot where they disappeared. This ability cannot be used on yourself.

Justice, my friend? Justice comes when punishment is given for a crime, and the innocent triumphs over the guilty. It is when you can shoot a robber who came to take your hard-worked property and then throw him legally to prison because he tried to rob you. Yet, Justice can't be in places where the law is enforced in a way which oppresses the innocent and rewards the guilty parties, as then it is tyranny.

A goal accomplished, as simple as that. It can be as trivial as earning money for a toy or as major as winning the war.

Probably the Family member or Friend. Truth be told, in such case I'd be hard pressed in my mind to save those who are close to me, despite logical reasons.

Probably a dog. Loyal, friendly and looking for adventures. They can be raised in various ways, but they'll always forward for a new day.

Orange. Can be as light as a Pastel peach or as strong as a fire, like my feelings it can vary a lot.

Dungeons and Dragons. The basics work.

A nice and decent sized house of 6 rooms, if I have a family/partners (or 4 if I live alone). A sizable lower floor with a kitchen and a restroom, along with a few training machines for optimal training. The middle floor can contain my bedroom, a computer room with the ability to multi-play and a few chargers for electronics, a bathroom with a shower and an auto-massager, and on the top floor there could be my family/partners' bedrooms. Many things will be connected to an internet network for optimal comfortableness, but everything can be used the good ol' fashioned way if needed. Also, there would be solar panels (I'll live in a place where it doesn't rain much) on the roof and perhaps a compost and a small yard that is self-sustaining and would cut itself if there are more people around.

Quick improv. In a solo fight it may help you to change the conditions of the fight to your side (or at the very least will reduce surrounding damage) to the point where defeat becomes a victory, and in teamfights you can help your aides (not to mention if ALL of you know to quickly improvise) to deal well placed blows.

A bit of a load, but probably in the rear where I can still carry on and fight with a ranged weapon. If guns are involved I could do. I could also help to raise the morale with a rousing speech or two (or a few bad puns)

If the power can be disguised as a coincidence, I should use it as much as possible. Who's to say I had a hand in making my friend's plants grow strong, or that my sibling had a very lucky day? However a less discreet power would require knowing the person I'll help, and telling them beforehand about the power. Some can be trusted with secrets, others don't.

Expose him. A friend who throws you to the floor is a friend no more.

I shall ask the Genie if self improvement is legal. If so, I shall wish for incredible wisdom, superior intellect, and a lot of empathy in order to not become a sociopath from the last two wishes. Thus I may be able to help others and spend my life as a unique person who brings good to the world with his Solomonic mind.

If not, I shall talk with the Genie. If they strike me as benevolent, I shall wish to release them from servitude, and if are malevolent they shall be forever stripped from power. Thus, I had only one wish to use, and the other two are no more.

Will panic. Although with friends my confidence may rise and allow me to overcome my fear, helping them to overcome it too.

Ask for advices.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My gut feelings.

For the party's place and time, and for my phone and wallet.

They are there, so we should keep them safe. Food and other practical uses aside, we have little reason to interfere with them.

Killing a person who is about to kill others, or a serial murderer (think the Joker) is justified. Perhaps a regular murderer, too, if they are extremely vile, but otherwise we should opt for retribution, re-education and a peaceful return to society.

A Super(anti-)villain. I care a lot for some stuff, and for that I could pass a line or two. So while I wouldn't be a 100% evil one, I am sure that if I had power and wouldn't consult my friends about it, I could end up as a well meaning yet more evil than good villain (think "The more idealist portraying of Kuvira from Legend of Korra").

My ability to roll with about everything, which also includes self confidence and the ability to just say yes to some audacious stuff.

My laziness or my anger, both about equally.

I'm a Leo (or an Ox in the Chinese Zodiac), but I don't believe in anything mystical about the Zodiac.

ooh ooh i wanna try

What has been done shall be returned onto you. Balance

Achieving what you set out to do, no matter how big or small.

Rescue whoever is closest to me... doesn't matter if they were a family or a friend.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why? My favorite animal would have a ferret. They are cute, small, and agile,

5) What is your favorite color? Black/Blue, both relatively the same in likes

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre? JRPG, i love the long, invested stories that they are rather famous for having. Their skills and powers are pretty sweet as well

7) Describe your ideal home/ A masion filled with servants at my command. A nice, comfortable bed, a pool or two... and a l;arge gaming room filled with the entire game library ^^

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? Not dying. Any fight can be won so long as you follow that one critical rule

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight? Disruption usually. Get in the middle of the fight and cause as much havoc as possible

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do? Keep my mouth shut. If im dead than i cant possibly use my power, much less to help others

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do? Tell the truth. If my best friend was willing to sacrice me to escape his own punishment, hes no friend of mine

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes? To live double my lifespan 2. a fortune that wont run out during said lifetime. 3. to be good at anything i decide i want to be good at.

13) When most afraid you... if i can, i play games or movies to get my mind off of it. if i cvant, shut down, curl up into a ball, and cry

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you... keep trying until they ARENt superior.

15) Beauty....

16) Above all else, you put your trust in... my intuition

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check... to make sure i have something to entertain myself with

18) What is your stance on animals and plants? Animals are life, but that doesnt make the exempt from the our desires. we eat meat of some, and take care of others, thats jsut how it is.

19) What is your stance on killing? Kill to defend yourself is opkay, random murder is not

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? I would WANt to be a villan but chances are id end up dobeing an antihero supervillan. I would probably become one for the glory

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion? My ability to read other people

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? I am way to competitive for my own good

I do! I am a Gemini ^^

Heh, this seems like fun. I'll give it a shot.

To put it simply, karma. I don't really know how to explain it better.

Victory is when you have won and your opponent has lost. If your opponent surrenders it's not a victory, it's a draw, and both parties have lost.

I would catch the villain, regardless of the cost. If I chose to save someone instead, the villain would be free to do it all over again, wich would cost more lives. Simply catching the villain would prevent him/her from doing it again.

My favorite animal is by far the Grey Wolf. The reason why is a long story, but I'll try to sum it up shortly. Basicly, I've just always had a thing for wolves. There are many, many reasons why, but one of the biggest is their history dating back to the viking ages and the viking warriors known as berserkers, or more specifically the Ulfhednar. These warriors wore wolf jaws on their heads into battle, and it was believed that doing so would grant one the fury of an enraged wolf. There is a lot more history and stuff about these berserkers so I won't go into detail...

Dark olive green.

Fantasy.

A small log cabin in the middle of nowhere in the pine-peaked woods of northern Sweden.

There are a lot of important ones, but I'd say the most important quality (for me, that is) would be a brutal, bloodthirsty and unyielding rage to power right through the enemy like an unstoppable force. Until you die, that is. That's how the berserkers did it, and they scared the enemy shitless with their fury.

I'm more of a lone wolf, but if I had to fight in a team I would probably just be that one guy who just rushes right in and starts wrecking stuff without listening to my teammates...

I wouldn't care if I put myself in danger, I would use it whenever I felt like I needed to. I would avoid doing it in public areas or when a stranger was around, of course. But whenever I thought I was alone I would use it when I felt like it.

If they decided to blame something they did on me, they'll pay for it. I don't care what would happen to them if the truth got out, blaming someone else like that just proves that they weren't a good friend to begin with.

First of all I would wish for immortality. Not invincibility, I can still get killed by conventional means, just I wouldn't die from old age, hunger/thirst, or diseases. I don't see it as a curse to live forever.
Secondly, I would wish for a beard. Not like one of those bushy hipster beards, I mean like a proper viking beard, long enough to reach down to my chest.
Thirdly I would wish for... Well, I pretty much already have everything I could wish for from this genie, so I would probably just wish that I had great big muscles or something simple like that.

I don't even remember the last time I was afraid of something, and I'm not trying to brag here. So I honestly don't know what I do when I'm afraid.

Treat them with respect. Listen and learn.

15) Beauty....
D) Is overrated. I don't care much for beauty, really.

My skills. I trust in myself and what I've learned over the few years I've lived. If there's someone who knows more than me, I learn from them. Quite simple, really.

If I haven't forgotten anything that I should take with me. I have memory issues...

You could probably tell by my avatar, but I'm a furry. If there's anything I like, it's animals. I have no problem with eating meat or anything like that though. Heck, I love meat! But I do love animals, too.
When it comes to plants... Well... I do love forests and trees, especially pines and other northern trees. So I guess plants are... okay?

Killing is part of our history and primal instincts. It is a huge part of human history and should not be looked down upon. Killing people can sometimes be the only solution to a problem, as we've seen countless times in history. With that said, I obviously hate the thought of ending someone's life. It's a terrible thing and should only be done when necessary.

Hmm... Tough question. I guess I'd go with a superhero, though I'd be more of an anti-hero than anything. I would only become one if I had to, and if given the option I would decline. I just prefer being left alone, doing my own thing.

I don't give up on anything, ever. If I'm given a task, that task will be done no matter the challenge. I'm stubborn as a mule and won't back down.

It was a tough choice between this and my incredibly bad memory, but I'd have to go with anger issues. I have severe anger issues that greatly hinder my social skills. I'm already socially awkward, and if something just makes me a little mad I most often end up breaking something, or someone, from rage. I have tried doing something about it multiple times but nothing's worked. Add on top of that my background in Judo and current training in kickboxing, and I have gotten myself into trouble uncountable times from hurting people when I'm mad. It's by far my biggest flaw, even with my bad memory, ADHD, mild depression, and social awkwardness.

I don't believe that the zodiac has any effect on people whatsoever, but my sign is the Capricorn.

Your power is "Isolate". This ability allows you to , by touching someone's forehead or chest (the actually body, clothes don't count), temporarily making the person you touched disappear from every distende for 24 hours. Said person will find themselves trapped in an isolated place with nothing in it except one place with light where they are and completely surrounded by darkness. When the effects ends, the person will reappear in the exact same spot where they disappeared. This ability cannot be used on yourself.
time to be the "rogue" of any group i join with this power, aha. tho honestly that would be useful in real life if i were to join the CIA or FBI and getting information out without actually hurting someone.

Justice is what is used to correct one's actions, make someone pay for those actions, and to help those involved or victimized from them. Justice can be viewed as both positive and negative, even in between, but there's no avoiding it and most of our society wouldn't be here without it. Though, it can be rather corrupted, and there's no helping that.

Victory is when you succeed at something you wish to succeed. Have a goal? Did you reach it? That is your victory. Your country won the war? That is a victory for your country. And possibly for you. However, victory can also be false, in a sense. Like most things, it can be corrupted, and it can most likely just be the victory of another person that they used you to get.

Of course I'd assume that this jackss of a hero wouldn't just leave innocent citizens behind. I'd help them and give them a quick stern talking about if they leave, they aren't really a hero. If that doesn't do anything, mock them and making it a 'competition'. That way, the innocent may be saved as well.

I don't have a certain animal, but I do love small rodents. I guess I can say I've always dreamed of having a hedgehog or a ferret, they're both rather adorable, small, and despite most frequent health problems they seem great for training for a child. Ferrets act just like children, and hedgehogs have so many health issues you may consider watching over them like a strict parent.

Nothing in particular. I enjoy all pastels however, if that answer may suffice.

Fantasy!

Somewhere out away from the city, the countryside. Where I can see the lights, play my music and dance around or relax without a care. An area I can daydream all day, and just lounge around.

The actual motive and drive to fight, and to know when to attempt at stopping the battle.

Some sort of defensive, supportive role. A cleric or medic, or a mage.

I only use this power when alone, or if I'm able to shield or hide myself I will use it for the public. I tighten up at the mention or attempt at using it around others, and it dds more to my anxiety.

Now, if it's going to ruin my reputation it must be bad. I will tell others the truth, show evidence of the truth, and if this friend of mine makes the situation much worse and even grows childish, I shall grow distant and leave them for a small amount of time.

1. Make my anxiety at least a tiny bit better
2. Make it easier to give my needed resources (art supplies, writing stuff; etc)
3. Make me laugh so hard I smile for longer than a year.

Skin goes cold and pale, my chest tightens and my eyes water, and my throat closes so I cannot say a word. I may even fall on the ground, bury my head in my hands or knees, or cry silently.

Often bring my arms to my sides or wrapped around each other, look them in the eye the best I can, and always shrink down upon instinct. My heart acelerates for a long moment as it seems a bit difficult to breathe when they do something that makes me flinch. They are superior to me, so I mustn't do anything to upset them.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Myself, my heart, and my mind

For my belongings and anything I was given. Don't want to lose anything personal/important!

I enjoy animals and love looking and planting most plants. I'm just not a vegan or anything.

In most situations, it's inevitable and it's the cycle of life. However, in other situations, it's just not right.

I think I'd be an antihero, really-- but if I had to chose? A villain, maybe.

My imagination/creativity

My anxiety and silence

Yes I do! I'm a gemini, the twins.
"Parental Lead" is your ability. Your body hosts an alternate self who is able to switch with your normal self when your fatherly or motherly side are triggered. This alternate self is as confident as you would be anxious, and has considerably greater skills and physique than you. However, they have an extremely straightfoward way of thinking, being rather uncreative. The other self regresses back into you once there are no children or small animals in sight.

I've done this before, but I feel like my answers will have changed since then.

That things police use. Is a gud thing.

Beating Invasion Of Xuchang[Shu] on Chaos difficulty using Liu Shan and the basic 1 star weapons in Dynasty Warriors 8.

DO NOT WORRY CHILD I AM COMING

Uhhh...HMMMMM...Fox. They sneaky like me.

Does black and white stripes count as a colour?

That's like asking we "Which of these cocaine flavoured gobstoppers makes you higher."

Somewhere I won't be distrubed.

Tactics and/or stratgem

Tactician or strategist

AYYY LMAO NO THANKS TO THAT DANGER.

BYE BYE BUDDY.

Giving the wishes to someone else. I don't want no shit.

Become scared shitless

I wouldn't

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

The mess we call the interwebs

If I care enough to go

Animals are gud. Plants are betters.

No thanks.

Neither. Me no want.

I don't have one.

Probably my...everything. Yeah.

No. And Capricorn.

Justice, my friend? Justice comes when punishment is given for a crime, and the innocent triumphs over the guilty. It is when you can shoot a robber who came to take your hard-worked property and then throw him legally to prison because he tried to rob you. Yet, Justice can't be in places where the law is enforced in a way which oppresses the innocent and rewards the guilty parties, as then it is tyranny.

A goal accomplished, as simple as that. It can be as trivial as earning money for a toy or as major as winning the war.

Probably the Family member or Friend. Truth be told, in such case I'd be hard pressed in my mind to save those who are close to me, despite logical reasons.

Probably a dog. Loyal, friendly and looking for adventures. They can be raised in various ways, but they'll always forward for a new day.

Orange. Can be as light as a Pastel peach or as strong as a fire, like my feelings it can vary a lot.

Dungeons and Dragons. The basics work.

A nice and decent sized house of 6 rooms, if I have a family/partners (or 4 if I live alone). A sizable lower floor with a kitchen and a restroom, along with a few training machines for optimal training. The middle floor can contain my bedroom, a computer room with the ability to multi-play and a few chargers for electronics, a bathroom with a shower and an auto-massager, and on the top floor there could be my family/partners' bedrooms. Many things will be connected to an internet network for optimal comfortableness, but everything can be used the good ol' fashioned way if needed. Also, there would be solar panels (I'll live in a place where it doesn't rain much) on the roof and perhaps a compost and a small yard that is self-sustaining and would cut itself if there are more people around.

Quick improv. In a solo fight it may help you to change the conditions of the fight to your side (or at the very least will reduce surrounding damage) to the point where defeat becomes a victory, and in teamfights you can help your aides (not to mention if ALL of you know to quickly improvise) to deal well placed blows.

A bit of a load, but probably in the rear where I can still carry on and fight with a ranged weapon. If guns are involved I could do. I could also help to raise the morale with a rousing speech or two (or a few bad puns)

If the power can be disguised as a coincidence, I should use it as much as possible. Who's to say I had a hand in making my friend's plants grow strong, or that my sibling had a very lucky day? However a less discreet power would require knowing the person I'll help, and telling them beforehand about the power. Some can be trusted with secrets, others don't.

Expose him. A friend who throws you to the floor is a friend no more.

I shall ask the Genie if self improvement is legal. If so, I shall wish for incredible wisdom, superior intellect, and a lot of empathy in order to not become a sociopath from the last two wishes. Thus I may be able to help others and spend my life as a unique person who brings good to the world with his Solomonic mind.

If not, I shall talk with the Genie. If they strike me as benevolent, I shall wish to release them from servitude, and if are malevolent they shall be forever stripped from power. Thus, I had only one wish to use, and the other two are no more.

Will panic. Although with friends my confidence may rise and allow me to overcome my fear, helping them to overcome it too.

Ask for advices.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My gut feelings.

For the party's place and time, and for my phone and wallet.

They are there, so we should keep them safe. Food and other practical uses aside, we have little reason to interfere with them.

Killing a person who is about to kill others, or a serial murderer (think the Joker) is justified. Perhaps a regular murderer, too, if they are extremely vile, but otherwise we should opt for retribution, re-education and a peaceful return to society.

A Super(anti-)villain. I care a lot for some stuff, and for that I could pass a line or two. So while I wouldn't be a 100% evil one, I am sure that if I had power and wouldn't consult my friends about it, I could end up as a well meaning yet more evil than good villain (think "The more idealist portraying of Kuvira from Legend of Korra").

My ability to roll with about everything, which also includes self confidence and the ability to just say yes to some audacious stuff.

My laziness or my anger, both about equally.

I'm a Leo (or an Ox in the Chinese Zodiac), but I don't believe in anything mystical about the Zodiac.
Your ability is "boundless elasticity". This abilities make it so your body is extremely elastic to the point where no pressure-related impact can harm you, as your body will simply be able to bend to it and return to it's original shape afterwards. Shot by a bullet? Your body stretches pushed by the bullet until it looses impact then returns to it's original shape. Smashed by a fallen building? Your body will eventually push out the rubble as the tensile energy returns you to your original shape. However, your body still has no such protection against things like burning, shocks, poisons or desease.

ooh ooh i wanna try

What has been done shall be returned onto you. Balance

Achieving what you set out to do, no matter how big or small.

Rescue whoever is closest to me... doesn't matter if they were a family or a friend.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why? My favorite animal would have a ferret. They are cute, small, and agile,

5) What is your favorite color? Black/Blue, both relatively the same in likes

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre? JRPG, i love the long, invested stories that they are rather famous for having. Their skills and powers are pretty sweet as well

7) Describe your ideal home/ A masion filled with servants at my command. A nice, comfortable bed, a pool or two... and a l;arge gaming room filled with the entire game library ^^

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? Not dying. Any fight can be won so long as you follow that one critical rule

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight? Disruption usually. Get in the middle of the fight and cause as much havoc as possible

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do? Keep my mouth shut. If im dead than i cant possibly use my power, much less to help others

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do? Tell the truth. If my best friend was willing to sacrice me to escape his own punishment, hes no friend of mine

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes? To live double my lifespan 2. a fortune that wont run out during said lifetime. 3. to be good at anything i decide i want to be good at.

13) When most afraid you... if i can, i play games or movies to get my mind off of it. if i cvant, shut down, curl up into a ball, and cry

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you... keep trying until they ARENt superior.

15) Beauty....

16) Above all else, you put your trust in... my intuition

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check... to make sure i have something to entertain myself with

18) What is your stance on animals and plants? Animals are life, but that doesnt make the exempt from the our desires. we eat meat of some, and take care of others, thats jsut how it is.

19) What is your stance on killing? Kill to defend yourself is opkay, random murder is not

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? I would WANt to be a villan but chances are id end up dobeing an antihero supervillan. I would probably become one for the glory

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion? My ability to read other people

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? I am way to competitive for my own good

I do! I am a Gemini ^^
"Gaming Ferret" is your ability. With this ability, you can insert yourself into a game as a ferret-shaped or ferret-themed avatar, and bring other people people into it with you as avatars representing them. However, the more you stay in the game in a row the more complex that reality will become, blending the real and fictional for you and whoever else you pulled in with you and making it so the ways of the game and some the ferret mindset start mixing into to your own thoughts.

Heh, this seems like fun. I'll give it a shot.

To put it simply, karma. I don't really know how to explain it better.

Victory is when you have won and your opponent has lost. If your opponent surrenders it's not a victory, it's a draw, and both parties have lost.

I would catch the villain, regardless of the cost. If I chose to save someone instead, the villain would be free to do it all over again, wich would cost more lives. Simply catching the villain would prevent him/her from doing it again.

My favorite animal is by far the Grey Wolf. The reason why is a long story, but I'll try to sum it up shortly. Basicly, I've just always had a thing for wolves. There are many, many reasons why, but one of the biggest is their history dating back to the viking ages and the viking warriors known as berserkers, or more specifically the Ulfhednar. These warriors wore wolf jaws on their heads into battle, and it was believed that doing so would grant one the fury of an enraged wolf. There is a lot more history and stuff about these berserkers so I won't go into detail...

Dark olive green.

Fantasy.

A small log cabin in the middle of nowhere in the pine-peaked woods of northern Sweden.

There are a lot of important ones, but I'd say the most important quality (for me, that is) would be a brutal, bloodthirsty and unyielding rage to power right through the enemy like an unstoppable force. Until you die, that is. That's how the berserkers did it, and they scared the enemy shitless with their fury.

I'm more of a lone wolf, but if I had to fight in a team I would probably just be that one guy who just rushes right in and starts wrecking stuff without listening to my teammates...

I wouldn't care if I put myself in danger, I would use it whenever I felt like I needed to. I would avoid doing it in public areas or when a stranger was around, of course. But whenever I thought I was alone I would use it when I felt like it.

If they decided to blame something they did on me, they'll pay for it. I don't care what would happen to them if the truth got out, blaming someone else like that just proves that they weren't a good friend to begin with.

First of all I would wish for immortality. Not invincibility, I can still get killed by conventional means, just I wouldn't die from old age, hunger/thirst, or diseases. I don't see it as a curse to live forever.
Secondly, I would wish for a beard. Not like one of those bushy hipster beards, I mean like a proper viking beard, long enough to reach down to my chest.
Thirdly I would wish for... Well, I pretty much already have everything I could wish for from this genie, so I would probably just wish that I had great big muscles or something simple like that.

I don't even remember the last time I was afraid of something, and I'm not trying to brag here. So I honestly don't know what I do when I'm afraid.

Treat them with respect. Listen and learn.

15) Beauty....
D) Is overrated. I don't care much for beauty, really.

My skills. I trust in myself and what I've learned over the few years I've lived. If there's someone who knows more than me, I learn from them. Quite simple, really.

If I haven't forgotten anything that I should take with me. I have memory issues...

You could probably tell by my avatar, but I'm a furry. If there's anything I like, it's animals. I have no problem with eating meat or anything like that though. Heck, I love meat! But I do love animals, too.
When it comes to plants... Well... I do love forests and trees, especially pines and other northern trees. So I guess plants are... okay?

Killing is part of our history and primal instincts. It is a huge part of human history and should not be looked down upon. Killing people can sometimes be the only solution to a problem, as we've seen countless times in history. With that said, I obviously hate the thought of ending someone's life. It's a terrible thing and should only be done when necessary.

Hmm... Tough question. I guess I'd go with a superhero, though I'd be more of an anti-hero than anything. I would only become one if I had to, and if given the option I would decline. I just prefer being left alone, doing my own thing.

I don't give up on anything, ever. If I'm given a task, that task will be done no matter the challenge. I'm stubborn as a mule and won't back down.

It was a tough choice between this and my incredibly bad memory, but I'd have to go with anger issues. I have severe anger issues that greatly hinder my social skills. I'm already socially awkward, and if something just makes me a little mad I most often end up breaking something, or someone, from rage. I have tried doing something about it multiple times but nothing's worked. Add on top of that my background in Judo and current training in kickboxing, and I have gotten myself into trouble uncountable times from hurting people when I'm mad. It's by far my biggest flaw, even with my bad memory, ADHD, mild depression, and social awkwardness.

I don't believe that the zodiac has any effect on people whatsoever, but my sign is the Capricorn.
Your ability is "Ulfhednar Kindred". With this ability you are capable of tapping into the memories of lingering Viking spirits causing your body to enlarge into a werewolf shape and green glowing marks/tattoos appear in the shape of runes all over your body. While in this state, your emotions run wild and you gain all the skills and strength of the viking added to your own, with the additional power of now being a werewolf. However, this power burns through memories quickly, with only ten minutes of usage. It can be hard to control yourself or process thinking while in this form too and if you over-extend yourself you can cause long-term damage to your own memories as well. However you can still guide the primary goal of your own body, provided you don't do this while you are hungry. This ability only works in lands where or near where a Viking or wolf that belonged to a viking died.

Well for me to answer that properly I first must get what you think it's justice so I can base my answer of your subjective opinion, nonetheless, I will just use the first google definition, "just behavior or treatment". If I am to base off my opinion of that definition then I would personally believe that justice is what is the easiest to make decision in order to satisfy all problems without worrying 3rd party influences like current world etiquette.

eg; Someone who stole bread because of their need to steal their family, I would personally let them keep the bread and then make the stealer work for the person who he stole from to repay his debt.

It's when I achieved a goal with the least amount of damage, what's the point of a victory if you lose more than you gained after all?

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

In this certain situation, you would do the most likely do the most objectively helpful choice, like saving a child since they have their entire life in front of them and have the ability to maybe influence the world at the same time they also have a chance of either doing nothing or becoming a villain themselves. You would also think to pick the jackass superhero with a good record but that still means they are a jackass and have the opportunity of doing jackassy things in the forthcoming future.

So from the data, I've been offered the most helpful situation is me catching the villain and stopping him from committing such acts in the future.

I don't have a favorite per say, but I do quite enjoy dogs because I've lived with them my entire life and because I feel like it's the best we can do after we bred them into having all of the genetic diseases humanly known.

Currently, it's Tyrian purple;
2560x1440-tyrian-purple-solid-color-background.jpg

Science fiction or fantasy

A two-room apartment in a busy city, I would like one of them to be large and contain a bed and living room with the kitchen with an open counter in the corner and then somewhere rather close to the bed would be a separate office with foam soundproofing and a personal toilet. And maybe an outside balcony

The ability to not care and the wish to continue until I win.

9)What role would you rather have in a team fight?
Either the guy who holds all of the attacks of the opposition so my other teammates can finish them off or the one who disables the enemy in some way.

This question entirely depends on the power, but most likely I would keep it a secret and use it for my own purposes.

Depends on what the situation entails but the only time I wouldn't do it if requires the death/heavy agony on my friend and I'm only publicly ashamed.

Allow me to stop time for myself and then able to interact with the world normally at will and then restart time.
Give me the ability to comprehend infinite amounts of knowledge quickly and easily.
Either let the genie go free or allowing me to stay immortal at an age my choosing if that isn't doable.

Either realize the fear is unnecessary or realize there's nothing for me to do and give up and try to escape it.

Take all the knowledge available to me in that situation and try to first improve myself to my extent and if that isn't enough then try and cripple the superior force in some way or another.

15) Beauty....

That everything will continue going even though I'm not there to help

My wallet and my phone and other valuables.

They're a necessary part of the environment and we should make sure we allow them to evolve and persevere and only interfering when our own survival is necessary

In some situation it's necessary and it will always happen no matter what we try.

That depends on the world I live in, I would objectively choose to be a superhero who tries to only interfere with obvious problems and I would do it because if I was the person to become a superhero then that means I'm the ablest at the situation.

I try to remain cool-headed and act in the best situation.

Sometimes I simply don't care about certain situations which may alienate me.

I believe in the fact that the zodiac gives people the feeling of order in a completely random world. I am a Gemini and a snake in the chinese zodiac.

Well for me to answer that properly I first must get what you think it's justice so I can base my answer of your subjective opinion, nonetheless, I will just use the first google definition, "just behavior or treatment". If I am to base off my opinion of that definition then I would personally believe that justice is what is the easiest to make decision in order to satisfy all problems without worrying 3rd party influences like current world etiquette.

eg; Someone who stole bread because of their need to steal their family, I would personally let them keep the bread and then make the stealer work for the person who he stole from to repay his debt.

It's when I achieved a goal with the least amount of damage, what's the point of a victory if you lose more than you gained after all?

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

In this certain situation, you would do the most likely do the most objectively helpful choice, like saving a child since they have their entire life in front of them and have the ability to maybe influence the world at the same time they also have a chance of either doing nothing or becoming a villain themselves. You would also think to pick the jackass superhero with a good record but that still means they are a jackass and have the opportunity of doing jackassy things in the forthcoming future.

So from the data, I've been offered the most helpful situation is me catching the villain and stopping him from committing such acts in the future.

I don't have a favorite per say, but I do quite enjoy dogs because I've lived with them my entire life and because I feel like it's the best we can do after we bred them into having all of the genetic diseases humanly known.

Currently, it's Tyrian purple;
2560x1440-tyrian-purple-solid-color-background.jpg

Science fiction or fantasy

A two-room apartment in a busy city, I would like one of them to be large and contain a bed and living room with the kitchen with an open counter in the corner and then somewhere rather close to the bed would be a separate office with foam soundproofing and a personal toilet. And maybe an outside balcony

The ability to not care and the wish to continue until I win.

9)What role would you rather have in a team fight?
Either the guy who holds all of the attacks of the opposition so my other teammates can finish them off or the one who disables the enemy in some way.

This question entirely depends on the power, but most likely I would keep it a secret and use it for my own purposes.

Depends on what the situation entails but the only time I wouldn't do it if requires the death/heavy agony on my friend and I'm only publicly ashamed.

Allow me to stop time for myself and then able to interact with the world normally at will and then restart time.
Give me the ability to comprehend infinite amounts of knowledge quickly and easily.
Either let the genie go free or allowing me to stay immortal at an age my choosing if that isn't doable.

Either realize the fear is unnecessary or realize there's nothing for me to do and give up and try to escape it.

Take all the knowledge available to me in that situation and try to first improve myself to my extent and if that isn't enough then try and cripple the superior force in some way or another.

15) Beauty....

That everything will continue going even though I'm not there to help

My wallet and my phone and other valuables.

They're a necessary part of the environment and we should make sure we allow them to evolve and persevere and only interfering when our own survival is necessary

In some situation it's necessary and it will always happen no matter what we try.

That depends on the world I live in, I would objectively choose to be a superhero who tries to only interfere with obvious problems and I would do it because if I was the person to become a superhero then that means I'm the ablest at the situation.

I try to remain cool-headed and act in the best situation.

Sometimes I simply don't care about certain situations which may alienate me.

I believe in the fact that the zodiac gives people the feeling of order in a completely random world. I am a Gemini and a snake in the chinese zodiac.
"Uncaring Immortal" is the name of your power. It's an ability that allows you to survive any harm and your body automatically treats it as if it it didn't happen because there was nothing to harm. For example, if someone choped off your arm, you would feel no pain and your blood would simply be automatically redirected away from the wound, stopping the bleeding. This goes for literally all harm other than the natural decay of cell replication over aging. You don't actually regenerate anything though.

"Uncaring Immortal" is the name of your power. It's an ability that allows you to survive any harm and your body automatically treats it as if it it didn't happen because there was nothing to harm. For example, if someone choped off your arm, you would feel no pain and your blood would simply be automatically redirected away from the wound, stopping the bleeding. This goes for literally all harm other than the natural decay of cell replication over aging. You don't actually regenerate anything though.
So my power is to just not care from getting harmed? So if someone cuts my head then I die right?

So my power is to just not care from getting harmed? So if someone cuts my head then I die right?
Nope. All of your body keeps living on and adjusts by itself to live as if one part never had a head and the rest never had a body. The only wya to die is to age to death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back