Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
Your power is "Puzzle Identity". It's an ability that allows you to access the memories and current thoughts, tastes, skills and intentions of anyone whose name, age, place of birth, current location, children, measures and most loved thing are all known by you, while also giving the ability to predict and counter anything those people do. Finding out one of these informations about someone will bring an image of a puzzle piece being jointed into the person's "puzzle".
Nice! I like this ability! Now to cause havoc!

1. Justice is completely situational, that's perspective from one to another, my view on justice is whatever keeps those I claim to be justified safe.
2. Complete and absolute destruction of the issue, any trace of the issue can return at a later date to cause you more strife and struggle.
3. The one I hold close of course, though it may be morallly incorrect to let criminals run free, in sure I can make amends later. As much value as the Veteran and Priest hold in value, to me personally they don't hold that equal value, as cold as this sounds if it's an elderly lady I'm sure she's had a decent "run". That leaves the child and attractive individual, to save the child is of course a "good" choice but...like the others on a personal level this child holds no value to me and as for the attractive opposite to save them would prove to show you are devoured by lustful instincts which makes you no more then an animal.
4. My profiles namesake, a Golden Jackal: They wander from mid Africa to Southern Europe and are extremely clever aswell as keeping to their own small packs of usually no more then 5-7. I suppose I see them as good role models.
5. White with red, those two together I just enjoy.
6. I enjoy (mostly) all, it's nice to try things out of your comfort zone or try to play characters who's ideals collide with your own to see from a perspective like that.
7. A small functional one that carries all my needs, something cozy.
8. Information of course, information changes the tide in any conflict no matter the war wether it be slings and arrows or lead and bayonets.
9. A self sufficient stand alone who can support when needed, I suppose a Rouge with support abilities.
10. Use as needed, if it comes down to my life at risk, I accept these consequences.
11. I don't care much for my own reputation, if my friend is dear enough to me, I will overlook this and roll with the punches but I will not let them get away for their actions.
12. To be undying, to be unaging and to let someone share this.
13. Tense up, try to think it though and swim through that ocean of terror that wants nothing more to swallow me, I follow the simple rule that I must stand, the fear will pass soon enough.
14. Undermine and simplify it, take it piece by piece figure out how to make it work for me.
15. E, no doubt E.
16. Those I truly hold close, to me words like "Trust" and "Friend." Are sacred, I do not use them lightly so for those few I do call those friends, I will happily follow them to hell because I have no doubt they'd return the favor.
17. Wallet and keys are on me, that's all I really need to check for.
18. Plants, animals and humans are all machines, we have a heart that's simply a pump, brain is a chemical computer and DNA is chemical coding, but rather then this perspective cheapening life it adds to its value, it's all one beautiful machine that works in a giant apparatus. My perspective is one of wonder and joy, they are killed and eaten but as long as it's out of necessity rather then joy, I see no issues.
19. If a machine is defective, you remove it.
20. I believe I would be something rather more gray area, I would for the most part do for the betterment of all, but it would be purely from my perspective who knows, I could think I was the hero but infact the villain after all, every villain thinks they're a hero in their own mind.
21. Loyalty and perspective, my main joy is understanding other people, hearing them out to see the world through their view in the kaleidoscope of life. On top of that I am undoubtedly loyal to those that do me right.
22. Quick judgment and apathy to those I hold no personal value on.
23. Aquarius and no, they are left vague enough for anyone to fill.

1) What is justice to you?
Fairness.

2) What is victory to you?
Honor. If won, do it in a honorable way.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

the child. Since everyone else has lived there life and the child hasn't. It's what the others would've wanted, maybe not the criminals though.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
Tiger. They're so beautiful, and they're such interesting creatures.

5) What is your favorite color?
Blue

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?

Realistic/Modern

7) Describe your ideal home

Something modern, big enough to home a family. I'm not picky.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?

Mercy

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Support

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

Use it secretly. Use it so where the things change and it helps, but you can't be found it.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

I would just take the blame. Even if the person did that too me, I'd never want to cause anymore issues for them.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

1. A peaceful life
2. Happiness
3. Motivation

13) When most afraid you...

Hide

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

Talk with myself and make a plan.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...

My family.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...

My purse, just in case it was taken.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?

I love both.

19) What is your stance on killing?

I don't agree with it by any means, but if it's for a cause, like a murderer" then it's fine.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

Superhero. I want to help others.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?

I'm kind. I like to help others.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?

I have little to no confidence.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
Yes. Virgo.
Your ability is "Karmic Forehand". You can place your hand on the forehand who has a wound, disease or something else that is either fatal or highly disabling (if they are bleeding to death, if they have cancer, or if an arm is missing or they are blind), for example), you can transform them into an animal depending on their karma. If their Karama is good enough they may even be transformed into whatever animal they desire or even a human being again.
Of course any wounds , diseases or whatever else allowed the ability to trigger will be cured in the process of transformation.

1. Justice is completely situational, that's perspective from one to another, my view on justice is whatever keeps those I claim to be justified safe.
2. Complete and absolute destruction of the issue, any trace of the issue can return at a later date to cause you more strife and struggle.
3. The one I hold close of course, though it may be morallly incorrect to let criminals run free, in sure I can make amends later. As much value as the Veteran and Priest hold in value, to me personally they don't hold that equal value, as cold as this sounds if it's an elderly lady I'm sure she's had a decent "run". That leaves the child and attractive individual, to save the child is of course a "good" choice but...like the others on a personal level this child holds no value to me and as for the attractive opposite to save them would prove to show you are devoured by lustful instincts which makes you no more then an animal.
4. My profiles namesake, a Golden Jackal: They wander from mid Africa to Southern Europe and are extremely clever aswell as keeping to their own small packs of usually no more then 5-7. I suppose I see them as good role models.
5. White with red, those two together I just enjoy.
6. I enjoy (mostly) all, it's nice to try things out of your comfort zone or try to play characters who's ideals collide with your own to see from a perspective like that.
7. A small functional one that carries all my needs, something cozy.
8. Information of course, information changes the tide in any conflict no matter the war wether it be slings and arrows or lead and bayonets.
9. A self sufficient stand alone who can support when needed, I suppose a Rouge with support abilities.
10. Use as needed, if it comes down to my life at risk, I accept these consequences.
11. I don't care much for my own reputation, if my friend is dear enough to me, I will overlook this and roll with the punches but I will not let them get away for their actions.
12. To be undying, to be unaging and to let someone share this.
13. Tense up, try to think it though and swim through that ocean of terror that wants nothing more to swallow me, I follow the simple rule that I must stand, the fear will pass soon enough.
14. Undermine and simplify it, take it piece by piece figure out how to make it work for me.
15. E, no doubt E.
16. Those I truly hold close, to me words like "Trust" and "Friend." Are sacred, I do not use them lightly so for those few I do call those friends, I will happily follow them to hell because I have no doubt they'd return the favor.
17. Wallet and keys are on me, that's all I really need to check for.
18. Plants, animals and humans are all machines, we have a heart that's simply a pump, brain is a chemical computer and DNA is chemical coding, but rather then this perspective cheapening life it adds to its value, it's all one beautiful machine that works in a giant apparatus. My perspective is one of wonder and joy, they are killed and eaten but as long as it's out of necessity rather then joy, I see no issues.
19. If a machine is defective, you remove it.
20. I believe I would be something rather more gray area, I would for the most part do for the betterment of all, but it would be purely from my perspective who knows, I could think I was the hero but infact the villain after all, every villain thinks they're a hero in their own mind.
21. Loyalty and perspective, my main joy is understanding other people, hearing them out to see the world through their view in the kaleidoscope of life. On top of that I am undoubtedly loyal to those that do me right.
22. Quick judgment and apathy to those I hold no personal value on.
23. Aquarius and no, they are left vague enough for anyone to fill.
Your ability is "Dust Hunger". By killing someone you can absorb whatever remaining lifespan they would have had you not. Doing this destroys all traces of the corpse. Of course, you can still be killed, but you will age ten times as slowly.

It depends on what someone has done to deserve justice. I'd say, most often, I go with a Punisher-style of justice.

Putting an end to a problem or conflict with the least amount of damage to myself or people I care about.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I'd save the other superhero, send them to catch the criminal, and work on getting everyone else out of their rooms (starting with the child).

The wolf. I love how protective they are of even the weakest members of the pack.

Purple.

Medieval, and post-apocalyptic.

7) Describe your ideal home.
Something in the woods, not too big, but big enough that I could have a couple people over. Enough land for a dog or two. Lots of neat woodwork, and built-in bookshelves everywhere.

Being extremely aware of everything going around you is very important in a battle.

I'd like the role of someone who's not tied to any one teammate. I don't want to rely on someone else's skill to save me.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
I keep it secret, and help others without them knowing.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Nothing? They made a mistake and wrote me off, and refused to admit fault. My reputation doesn't mean a whole lot.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
First; in my pockets, there will always be the exact amount of money I need.
Second; to never be sick again.
Third; always have motivation.

Bottle up my emotions, and isolate myself.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Go in with as many facts and logical ways about it as possible, and make it up as I go along.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within

Myself.

I wouldn't go to a party. If I did, I'd check to make sure my door was locked, and I had some weapon on me.

I have no issue with either.

If what someone has done is deserving of it, then I have no problem with it. (Again, sort of Punisher mentality)

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Superhero. My main goal would be to find some way to get rid of anyone who'd abuse someone for no reason. I grew up with superheroes, and they've always given me hope and courage when facing obstacles. I'd want to do the same for someone else.

My loyalty to the people I care about.

I hold grudges for a very long time.

Sort of? I'm an INTJ, who happens to be a Leo, so the two contradict each other a lot. However, people I know tend to be very similar to their zodiacs.

Catching the wrong duer and or/ killing them in order to bring them down for good.

When everyone gives it their all without holding back.

I'd rather not be in these type of situations and, just leave them.

Any that's in the cat family because, they're quick and great hunters.

Purple

Action adventure/Sci-Fi

Big ass mansion

Intelligence and quick thinking.

The one who infiltrates.

Keep it and use it towards what I feel is right.

Make them regret their choices.

To be known for something.

Having enhance knowledge on technology.

Live longer.

Avoid it

Get nervous, but trying to hang in there.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Myself

If you have everything you brought.

They're both great things in life.

Can't say.

I'd rather be vigilante and not having to pick sides.

That it would be accurate and, everyone could agree.

Might be overlooked

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign? Yes, my sign is a taurus the ruler of Venus.

An arbitrary line in the sand. An excuse to commit atrocity. The difference between an communist and a warrior for justice, is we know the communists are open about being pieces of shits.
A situation which benefits me.
Grab who I can or die trying
I like dragons. Otherwise dogs are cool
Blue
Fantasy
A house on a floating piece of land in the sky.
Awareness
Tank
Exploit the power for my own gain in secrecy.
Throw him under the bus. That's not a friend.
1. To never go hungry
2.To never need water
3. A cheeseburger

Quiver,but stand my ground
Weigh my options. I can try to outrun a football star,but it's pointless trying to fight a mountain lion in a 1 on 1 fight.
15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Myself
If I smell, particularly my arm pits.
Part of the eco system, some taste good
I would rather avoid doing so, but my life is more important than yours.
I'd probably end up on the villain spectrum, to uphold my own integrity. The more powerful that I am, the more stubborn I'd be.
Resilience. It's about the only thing going for me at this point in time.
I tend to burn bridges a lot.
I don't believe in anything. I only dabble in facts, what I can and can't prove empirically.
Dunnnnn dunnn dunnnnnnnnn dunnn done

What is justice to you?
Justice is.. The right thing happening to someone who has commited a wrong, be it through karma or some other means.

Victory is an accomplishment, winning, not necessarily against others, but achieving a goal

I save the child and live with the guilt of having made the decision

Snakes, they're whole design is so cool... Cold-blooded hunters that are simply happy with being fed, survival instinct thrives within them!

5) What is your favorite colour?
Green

Sci-fi

A large, modern house on top of a hill overlooking nature with frequent rain and a usually cold climate

Patience

9)What role would you rather have in a team-fight?
Some sort of utility support, something to make others more effective within a moment's notice

I use it when I believe I could get away with it, not revealing it to anyone at all.

I accept it, my reputation's already as bad as it's going to get and I'm used to things such as this.

I wish for the power to go invisible at will
I wish to be the most beautiful person in the world
I wish that I was capable of speaking every known language

Cry, I'll admit it, I cry..

I try to sound impressive and stand my ground,

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

My dog, the one thing in this world I know, without a doubt, would never betray me. People aren't trustworthy.

I have everything with me that I brought in as I leave

I love the way they look, but fear the way like 99% of them could kill me.

Killing for a meaningful reason is acceptable, such as for food and what not, but murder for aesthetic when there are alternatives, or hunting for money, is horrible.

Supervillain, I could execute plans much more reliably as I would be the one making the plans

My silence, I'm a very quiet person in my day-to-day life(not quite so on the internet)

My pride, I always feel like I am too self-conscious and overthink everything, and that is down to my pride.

No, but I'm a Capricorn

It depends on what someone has done to deserve justice. I'd say, most often, I go with a Punisher-style of justice.

Putting an end to a problem or conflict with the least amount of damage to myself or people I care about.

I'd save the other superhero, send them to catch the criminal, and work on getting everyone else out of their rooms (starting with the child).

The wolf. I love how protective they are of even the weakest members of the pack.

Purple.

Medieval, and post-apocalyptic.

7) Describe your ideal home.
Something in the woods, not too big, but big enough that I could have a couple people over. Enough land for a dog or two. Lots of neat woodwork, and built-in bookshelves everywhere.

Being extremely aware of everything going around you is very important in a battle.

I'd like the role of someone who's not tied to any one teammate. I don't want to rely on someone else's skill to save me.

I keep it secret, and help others without them knowing.

Nothing? They made a mistake and wrote me off, and refused to admit fault. My reputation doesn't mean a whole lot.

First; in my pockets, there will always be the exact amount of money I need.
Second; to never be sick again.
Third; always have motivation.

Bottle up my emotions, and isolate myself.

Go in with as many facts and logical ways about it as possible, and make it up as I go along.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within

Myself.

I wouldn't go to a party. If I did, I'd check to make sure my door was locked, and I had some weapon on me.

I have no issue with either.

If what someone has done is deserving of it, then I have no problem with it. (Again, sort of Punisher mentality)

Superhero. My main goal would be to find some way to get rid of anyone who'd abuse someone for no reason. I grew up with superheroes, and they've always given me hope and courage when facing obstacles. I'd want to do the same for someone else.

My loyalty to the people I care about.

I hold grudges for a very long time.

Sort of? I'm an INTJ, who happens to be a Leo, so the two contradict each other a lot. However, people I know tend to be very similar to their zodiacs.
Your power is "The String", an ability which lets you release a green spiritual string from your belly that connects with any target in the line of sight. So long as you have it, all of the thoughts and attention of the person bound by the string will be focused entirely on you. You can only use this ability on one person at a time.

1. Q:What is Justice to you?
A: Justice is carrying out punishment necessary to fix a wrongdoing, at least that's what people believe. Justice to me is for someone to say that this is wrong, and that it must be destroyed for "the greater good". It could be biased justice, religious justice, social justice, etc. I see Justice as a way for someone to punish something in their benefit.

2. Q: What is victory to you?
A: Achieving what you came for.

3.Q: You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one person or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
A: The family member or friend since I have a connection with them.

4. Q: What is your favorite animal? Why?
A: The red panda. They are super cute, very mysterious creatures, and their claws are tough enough to cut into steel.

5. Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Baby blue.

6. Q:What is your favorite role-playing genre?
A: Present/Future

7. Q: Describe your ideal home
A: A large house on the outskirts of a forest right next to a lake and secluded from society (except a town or city I can drive to for necessities)

8. Q: What is the most important quality to have in battle?
A: Focus

9. Q: What role would you have in a team fight?
A: Burst Damage. Main attacker.

10. Q: Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
A: Sacrifice myself for the greater good

11. Q:Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
A: He isn't your friend if he threw you under the bus. Tell the truth.

12. Q: A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
A: I want a Mercedes G-Wagon. Done.

13. Q:When most afraid you...
A: Get angry and confront what I am afraid of because it makes me feel less scared. If that fails I call someone in.

14. Q: When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
A: Don't think and do it.

15. Q: Beauty...
A: Is whatever you believe it is.

16. Q:Above all else, you put your trust in...
A: My gut.

17. Q:Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
A: If I have my wallet, my phone, my necessities, and my glasses.

18. Q:What is your stance on animals and plants?
A: Awesome and needed for life to continue.

19. Q: What is your stance on killing?
A: If it's absolutely necessary, such as lets say a criminal is holding a kid hostage and you have a clear shot, I am taking the shot.

20. Q:If you were to become a superhero or super villain which would it be and what would you become one for?
A: Superhero so I can help others.

21. Q:What is your main quality,in your opinion?
A: Loyalty

22. Q: What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
A: Easily talked into something.

23. Q: Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
A: I think it is a cool idea. I am a Pisces.

Dunnnnn dunnn dunnnnnnnnn dunnn done
Your ability is "Twin's Bond". Around the world, several clones of you exist capable to taking care of your every biological need- from eating and sleeping to taking a dump. In addition any wounds or diseases you'd catch are instead inflicted upon one of them and you canny be killed unless all of them die. Aging is also transferable.

What is justice to you?
Justice is.. The right thing happening to someone who has commited a wrong, be it through karma or some other means.

Victory is an accomplishment, winning, not necessarily against others, but achieving a goal

I save the child and live with the guilt of having made the decision

Snakes, they're whole design is so cool... Cold-blooded hunters that are simply happy with being fed, survival instinct thrives within them!

5) What is your favorite colour?
Green

Sci-fi

A large, modern house on top of a hill overlooking nature with frequent rain and a usually cold climate

Patience

9)What role would you rather have in a team-fight?
Some sort of utility support, something to make others more effective within a moment's notice

I use it when I believe I could get away with it, not revealing it to anyone at all.

I accept it, my reputation's already as bad as it's going to get and I'm used to things such as this.

I wish for the power to go invisible at will
I wish to be the most beautiful person in the world
I wish that I was capable of speaking every known language

Cry, I'll admit it, I cry..

I try to sound impressive and stand my ground,

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

My dog, the one thing in this world I know, without a doubt, would never betray me. People aren't trustworthy.

I have everything with me that I brought in as I leave

I love the way they look, but fear the way like 99% of them could kill me.

Killing for a meaningful reason is acceptable, such as for food and what not, but murder for aesthetic when there are alternatives, or hunting for money, is horrible.

Supervillain, I could execute plans much more reliably as I would be the one making the plans

My silence, I'm a very quiet person in my day-to-day life(not quite so on the internet)

My pride, I always feel like I am too self-conscious and overthink everything, and that is down to my pride.

No, but I'm a Capricorn
Your power is "Crioguise", an ability that lets you cover your body in a special form of ice that allows you to shapeshift into any creature with the added capacity to perform any feats they would biologically be capable of, but while keeping your mind intact. However this is still a layer of ice over your body, meaning extreme heats can melt it off and just keeping it is extremely cold , which carries the associated risks with it.

1. Q:What is Justice to you?
A: Justice is carrying out punishment necessary to fix a wrongdoing, at least that's what people believe. Justice to me is for someone to say that this is wrong, and that it must be destroyed for "the greater good". It could be biased justice, religious justice, social justice, etc. I see Justice as a way for someone to punish something in their benefit.

2. Q: What is victory to you?
A: Achieving what you came for.

3.Q: You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one person or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
A: The family member or friend since I have a connection with them.

4. Q: What is your favorite animal? Why?
A: The red panda. They are super cute, very mysterious creatures, and their claws are tough enough to cut into steel.

5. Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Baby blue.

6. Q:What is your favorite role-playing genre?
A: Present/Future

7. Q: Describe your ideal home
A: A large house on the outskirts of a forest right next to a lake and secluded from society (except a town or city I can drive to for necessities)

8. Q: What is the most important quality to have in battle?
A: Focus

9. Q: What role would you have in a team fight?
A: Burst Damage. Main attacker.

10. Q: Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
A: Sacrifice myself for the greater good

11. Q:Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
A: He isn't your friend if he threw you under the bus. Tell the truth.

12. Q: A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
A: I want a Mercedes G-Wagon. Done.

13. Q:When most afraid you...
A: Get angry and confront what I am afraid of because it makes me feel less scared. If that fails I call someone in.

14. Q: When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
A: Don't think and do it.

15. Q: Beauty...
A: Is whatever you believe it is.

16. Q:Above all else, you put your trust in...
A: My gut.

17. Q:Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
A: If I have my wallet, my phone, my necessities, and my glasses.

18. Q:What is your stance on animals and plants?
A: Awesome and needed for life to continue.

19. Q: What is your stance on killing?
A: If it's absolutely necessary, such as lets say a criminal is holding a kid hostage and you have a clear shot, I am taking the shot.

20. Q:If you were to become a superhero or super villain which would it be and what would you become one for?
A: Superhero so I can help others.

21. Q:What is your main quality,in your opinion?
A: Loyalty

22. Q: What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
A: Easily talked into something.

23. Q: Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
A: I think it is a cool idea. I am a Pisces.
Your ability is "True Guts". Your internal organs around the belly region come equipped with a set of retractable metal spikes. When using this ability, your body injects itself with a powerful pain-killer that eliminates any sense of pain and moves your guts into your hands, making the metal spikes emerge and increasing the strength of your hands twenty times. The strong painkiller only lasts for an hour, though, and needs a full three course meal to recover and be usable again.

Catching the wrong duer and or/ killing them in order to bring them down for good.

When everyone gives it their all without holding back.

I'd rather not be in these type of situations and, just leave them.

Any that's in the cat family because, they're quick and great hunters.

Purple

Action adventure/Sci-Fi

Big ass mansion

Intelligence and quick thinking.

The one who infiltrates.

Keep it and use it towards what I feel is right.

Make them regret their choices.

To be known for something.

Having enhance knowledge on technology.

Live longer.

Avoid it

Get nervous, but trying to hang in there.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Myself

If you have everything you brought.

They're both great things in life.

Can't say.

I'd rather be vigilante and not having to pick sides.

That it would be accurate and, everyone could agree.

Might be overlooked

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign? Yes, my sign is a taurus the ruler of Venus.
Your ability is "homesteal". Reaching an object before someone else who is also trying to reach it, you steal ownership of it, making other people unable to use it for a year. For example, if you grab someoen's dropped wallet before they can while the ability is active, they will not be able to put things in or take them out of the wallet. If you rush into someone's home you can make it your own, thus preventing anyone from going into the house. Grab a fallen coin before someone else who was gonna grab it, no one will accept that coin as payment unless you're the one paying with it.

Your power is "Crioguise", an ability that lets you cover your body in a special form of ice that allows you to shapeshift into any creature with the added capacity to perform any feats they would biologically be capable of, but while keeping your mind intact. However this is still a layer of ice over your body, meaning extreme heats can melt it off and just keeping it is extremely cold , which carries the associated risks with it.
I bloody love ice powers xP

Your ability is "Twin's Bond". Around the world, several clones of you exist capable to taking care of your every biological need- from eating and sleeping to taking a dump. In addition any wounds or diseases you'd catch are instead inflicted upon one of them and you canny be killed unless all of them die. Aging is also transferable.
Reminds me of touko from kara no kyoukai. Which is why I love it.

Questions-

True justice is Karma. When someone knowingly and willingly places problems or inconveniences on another when doing so could be avoided, be it for their own gain or for the suffering of the victim; and when that person must later face similar adversities in their life.

Very broad question. I prefer to compete to be better than myself rather than beat out others. Victory is self improvement.

No matter what; a lot of people are going to die that I'm not okay with. I would catch the criminal. With any luck maybe I can threaten him/her into disarming the trap and save everyone.

Goats. Goats are smart, gentle, and I think they're really cute. They produce more milk than cows for their weight and in my opinion goat milk tastes better than cow milk. Top runner up are Cats, Stoats, Dolphins, Rhinos, Dragonflies and Spiders; in no particular order.

I will be forever torn between Teal/Turquoise and Orange.

1v1 self insert; any genre, where the other person is the GM. Though I mostly manage to avoid Gary-Stu, I like making myself out to be somewhat detached and giving myself lots of quippy one-liners and bad jokes. It's just a fun time for me.

A 'Sleeper' home. One that on the outside looks like a small crappy home but on the inside is decked out. The location of the home would probably be somewhere tropical, near the ocean but not right on the shore.

The ability to avoid the battle in the first place; be it by means of negotiation, maneuverability, or scaring your opponent so much they don't want to fight you.

Support. Behind the front lines. Some kind of sniper or ranged fighter, but not a commanding officer. I don't take well to the pressures of leadership.

Highly circumstantial. Creating an alter ego as most superheroes do seems plausible, but this depends on the nature of the superpower and the source of the danger I'm in.

Offer to work together to try to place the actual blame on a mutual enemy. If that doesn't work then just give them the silent treatment until they come to their senses or I find better friends.

Before I think about it too much and getting hung up on it:

-I wish that everyone can lucid dream automatically every night and nobody ever has to have that dream about your teeth falling out or that sixth grade math test your forgot to study for ever again.

-I wish for a week the top 1% and the bottom 1% switch lives, and their lives are documented by TV crews broadcast all over the world.

-I wish that college textbooks be priced fairly.

Try to learn more about what it is that I'm afraid of.

Diligent practice. Work beats Talent if talent doesn't work hard.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Myself. I've seen far to many people, even those I call friends go backwards on promises.

If my friends will be at the party.

Animals: should be treated with respect, though they can be grown as livestock if raised humanely.

Plants: Stop cutting down trees and respect the environment.

Should not be done thoughtlessly. One should use good judgement before killing anything.

Spider-Man. He has all my lame jokes and quippy one liners. He's super smart, has a useful set of powers, and is friends with Deadpool. And I would probably become one out of feeling obliged. I have powers, I should use them for good even If I think they're best kept restrained and unused.

I don't give up on things easily. I like to see things through to their conclusion and I don't like to leave things unfinished. Some people think I'm stubborn though.

I'm brutally honest with people sometimes. I don't sugarcoat my words and I mean exactly what I say. This causes me trouble more often than not.

Aquarius here. Don't believe in Zodiacs though.

Questions-

True justice is Karma. When someone knowingly and willingly places problems or inconveniences on another when doing so could be avoided, be it for their own gain or for the suffering of the victim; and when that person must later face similar adversities in their life.

Very broad question. I prefer to compete to be better than myself rather than beat out others. Victory is self improvement.

No matter what; a lot of people are going to die that I'm not okay with. I would catch the criminal. With any luck maybe I can threaten him/her into disarming the trap and save everyone.

Goats. Goats are smart, gentle, and I think they're really cute. They produce more milk than cows for their weight and in my opinion goat milk tastes better than cow milk. Top runner up are Cats, Stoats, Dolphins, Rhinos, Dragonflies and Spiders; in no particular order.

I will be forever torn between Teal/Turquoise and Orange.

1v1 self insert; any genre, where the other person is the GM. Though I mostly manage to avoid Gary-Stu, I like making myself out to be somewhat detached and giving myself lots of quippy one-liners and bad jokes. It's just a fun time for me.

A 'Sleeper' home. One that on the outside looks like a small crappy home but on the inside is decked out. The location of the home would probably be somewhere tropical, near the ocean but not right on the shore.

The ability to avoid the battle in the first place; be it by means of negotiation, maneuverability, or scaring your opponent so much they don't want to fight you.

Support. Behind the front lines. Some kind of sniper or ranged fighter, but not a commanding officer. I don't take well to the pressures of leadership.

Highly circumstantial. Creating an alter ego as most superheroes do seems plausible, but this depends on the nature of the superpower and the source of the danger I'm in.

Offer to work together to try to place the actual blame on a mutual enemy. If that doesn't work then just give them the silent treatment until they come to their senses or I find better friends.

Before I think about it too much and getting hung up on it:

-I wish that everyone can lucid dream automatically every night and nobody ever has to have that dream about your teeth falling out or that sixth grade math test your forgot to study for ever again.

-I wish for a week the top 1% and the bottom 1% switch lives, and their lives are documented by TV crews broadcast all over the world.

-I wish that college textbooks be priced fairly.

Try to learn more about what it is that I'm afraid of.

Diligent practice. Work beats Talent if talent doesn't work hard.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Myself. I've seen far to many people, even those I call friends go backwards on promises.

If my friends will be at the party.

Animals: should be treated with respect, though they can be grown as livestock if raised humanely.

Plants: Stop cutting down trees and respect the environment.

Should not be done thoughtlessly. One should use good judgement before killing anything.

Spider-Man. He has all my lame jokes and quippy one liners. He's super smart, has a useful set of powers, and is friends with Deadpool. And I would probably become one out of feeling obliged. I have powers, I should use them for good even If I think they're best kept restrained and unused.

I don't give up on things easily. I like to see things through to their conclusion and I don't like to leave things unfinished. Some people think I'm stubborn though.

I'm brutally honest with people sometimes. I don't sugarcoat my words and I mean exactly what I say. This causes me trouble more often than not.

Aquarius here. Don't believe in Zodiacs though.
"Guilt Beast" is your ability. Provided you are in a shadowy or foggy place, you can make it so they see you a monster that is crafted by their subconscious based on their fears and guilt.

It kinda reminds me of a boggart from Harry Potter. Make a beast in a shadowy place; and it takes on the form of someones worst fears. I love it.

Fairness.
I dunno, as long as I'm happy where I am, I feel victorious.
Aaaaaaagh this is hard--okay, I'm gonna rescue the child.
The rabbit; I've always considered it my spirit rabbit. Plus they're adorable.
Green.
Fantasy.
A presumably "haunted" house in a quiet area.
A level head and strategy.
I've never been much of a fighter, so probably a healer.
Do some experimenting with the power. Might as well know what I'm capable of and how it'll benefit others.
I tell the truth; there's no reason why the consequences of what someone else did should fall onto me.
1 - For some inspiration
2 - One day as a Hogwarts student
3 - Skittles (cuz I'd already be happy with the first two)
Try my best to hide it before slowly breaking down.
Often act impulsive and shoot off at the mouth.
15) Beauty....
is overrated.

What I know is right and what I know is wrong.
Nothing.
*casually finds cuteness in most animals*
*really likes flowers because ooh pretty*
THAT'S ILLEGAL, DON'T FUCKING DO IT UNLESS YOU'RE A FICTIONAL CHARACTER
Who says you have to be super to be a hero? I just wanna talk people through their problems.
Artistic
Fiery
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Honestly I don't really identify much with my sign (Taurus). I identify more with Aries if anything lol

Justice is a complicated idea to me. It's got so many different meanings, I don't know what to think about it.

Victory is proving that you can and will fight for your cause. It doesn't mean ending another's life,
or berating them for the heck of it, but rather getting your point across. That's all.

I would save the child because they are the future of our society. They still have learning and living to do.

Cat. My favorite animal is a cat. Why? Well that's obvious. I am a cat and cats are forever superior. Cats are smart and intelligent. They're also adorable.

My favorite color changes a lot. Usually, it's orange... but lately it's been this odd green color I'm writing in or a minty green color.

Paws-down Fantasy. Though I do a lot of fandom type roleplays.

My ideal home would be in a nice, quiet neighborhood. It would be moderately small and average looking. I prefer not have it stand out. On the inside, it'd be filled with books... and there'd be several cats friends for me to spend time with.

... Teamwork.

Support or ranged defense.

I would try to keep it secret and hope that it's not too destructive. I would make sure the people who know are trusted. But, if the general public finds out, I'd figure out a way to deal with it.

I would convince them to help me right the wrong-doings and fess up to what happened. They need to know that I don't want to be their cover-up and they need to take responsibility for their actions and face the consquences.

The ability to help children/animals in need, to be inside J.K Rowling's books, more books.

Try to hide or find someone to help. If I have to, only if really, really needed, I'll try to step up and take charge.

Take it step-by-step and hope for the best.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My family and my own abilities

1. Do I have my keys? 2. Do I have my phone? 3. My wallet? 4. Are the pets fed? 5. Is the door locked?

So long as the animal isn't trying to eat me or isn't a big, freaky fish, I love them.
Plants too. So long as it won't kill me with poison, I like.

Killing is bad. Don't. Just no. No.

Um... Depends on the setting and place. And then it might be a little of both.

My brain.

I'm very forgettful.

I don't really believe in the compatibility stuff and whatnot, but I enjoy learning other peoples signs for the fun of it. I am a Scorpio.

Fairness.
I dunno, as long as I'm happy where I am, I feel victorious.
Aaaaaaagh this is hard--okay, I'm gonna rescue the child.
The rabbit; I've always considered it my spirit rabbit. Plus they're adorable.
Green.
Fantasy.
A presumably "haunted" house in a quiet area.
A level head and strategy.
I've never been much of a fighter, so probably a healer.
Do some experimenting with the power. Might as well know what I'm capable of and how it'll benefit others.
I tell the truth; there's no reason why the consequences of what someone else did should fall onto me.
1 - For some inspiration
2 - One day as a Hogwarts student
3 - Skittles (cuz I'd already be happy with the first two)
Try my best to hide it before slowly breaking down.
Often act impulsive and shoot off at the mouth.
15) Beauty....
is overrated.

What I know is right and what I know is wrong.
Nothing.
*casually finds cuteness in most animals*
*really likes flowers because ooh pretty*
THAT'S ILLEGAL, DON'T FUCKING DO IT UNLESS YOU'RE A FICTIONAL CHARACTER
Who says you have to be super to be a hero? I just wanna talk people through their problems.
Artistic
Fiery
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Honestly I don't really identify much with my sign (Taurus). I identify more with Aries if anything lol
"Pepwand" is your ability. This ability allows you to use tree branches, roots or wooden sticks as a conduct for eletrical signals that infect the neurons of a target within your line of sight, which takes the form of a quick zap of eletricity going out of the item into the target like a magic spell. Any hit target will feel motivated and excited about any task they are given or are currently working on for the next hour. While affected, the person's eyes will display two white bunny face outlines.

Justice is a complicated idea to me. It's got so many different meanings, I don't know what to think about it.

Victory is proving that you can and will fight for your cause. It doesn't mean ending another's life,
or berating them for the heck of it, but rather getting your point across. That's all.

I would save the child because they are the future of our society. They still have learning and living to do.

Cat. My favorite animal is a cat. Why? Well that's obvious. I am a cat and cats are forever superior. Cats are smart and intelligent. They're also adorable.

My favorite color changes a lot. Usually, it's orange... but lately it's been this odd green color I'm writing in or a minty green color.

Paws-down Fantasy. Though I do a lot of fandom type roleplays.

My ideal home would be in a nice, quiet neighborhood. It would be moderately small and average looking. I prefer not have it stand out. On the inside, it'd be filled with books... and there'd be several cats friends for me to spend time with.

... Teamwork.

Support or ranged defense.

I would try to keep it secret and hope that it's not too destructive. I would make sure the people who know are trusted. But, if the general public finds out, I'd figure out a way to deal with it.

I would convince them to help me right the wrong-doings and fess up to what happened. They need to know that I don't want to be their cover-up and they need to take responsibility for their actions and face the consquences.

The ability to help children/animals in need, to be inside J.K Rowling's books, more books.

Try to hide or find someone to help. If I have to, only if really, really needed, I'll try to step up and take charge.

Take it step-by-step and hope for the best.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My family and my own abilities

1. Do I have my keys? 2. Do I have my phone? 3. My wallet? 4. Are the pets fed? 5. Is the door locked?

So long as the animal isn't trying to eat me or isn't a big, freaky fish, I love them.
Plants too. So long as it won't kill me with poison, I like.

Killing is bad. Don't. Just no. No.

Um... Depends on the setting and place. And then it might be a little of both.

My brain.

I'm very forgettful.

I don't really believe in the compatibility stuff and whatnot, but I enjoy learning other peoples signs for the fun of it. I am a Scorpio.
Your power is "Proto-polyjuice", an ability that allows you to consume any animal's hair to transform yourself into that animal. You will still be able to communicate like a human, however, you can also communicate with said animal and understand them. While the effect does not work for other humans, consuming hair from a child CAN lower your age to theirs, making them easy to understand for you as well. However, nomatter the transformation it stays on for a whole day and no further transformations can occur that day after the first one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back