Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
I have free time so I guess I'll give it a go.

1) What is justice to you?
Justice is everything turning out the way it should

2) What is victory to you?
Whenever you reach your goal.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I'd rescue the child and take them under my wing and teach and train them.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
Turtles because of they are the embodiment of the survival of the fittest.

5) What is your favorite color?
Orange

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
I guess it'd be Fandoms as it's what I RP the most. I don't really have a favorite as I don't like to categorize things together as the lines tend to blur a lot.

7) Describe your ideal home
My ideal home would be a place that includes everything I'd ever need or want. A place where I can fully isolate myself from Real Life and still have everything

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
Understanding. No matter who your opponent is, if you can analyze and understand your opponents skill, techniques, etc, etc, you will have a much hihger chance of success.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Strategist. Being the one in charge of planning and stuff, I'll be the one to give my teammates advice on the best course of action, helping them to make the best decisions possible.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
I'd use the power without worrying about my own risk. If I'm able to help my family and friends, it'll be worth putting my own life in danger. Hopefully, it would be a power that allows me to protect myself as well though.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Not gonna lie. I'd go into BERSERK MODE. If I have to do the time, might as well do the crime. The first thing I'd probably do, however, is take care of my "best friend" through some ways that may not be legal, depending on what the crime was. Nevertheless, I would not allow them to be my best friend any longer and they might even become my enemy.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

A. To have omnipotent powers
B. To create an overpowered utopia
C. To create/find me a group of the bestest friends in the galaxy.

13) When most afraid you...
Analyze all possible outcomes and try to find an outcome that works in my favor.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Go at it with 110%! I'd work my butt off to surpass or at least hold my own against them. If I do still end up failing, at least I know that it just wasn't possible as I literally gave it my all.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
Myself. If you want something done right, do it yourself.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
If I have a reason to be going. If my friends aren't going, I'm not performing, I'm not hanging out with my crush, etc, etc, then I have no reason to be going to a party and would probably stay home.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
Sometimes they make better companions than people.

19) What is your stance on killing?
Eh. Who cares, really?

But seriously, I don't really care as long as it's not an animal, a child, or someone close to me. When facing a villain with a hostage, I'd be the one to press their buttons, probably.

For me, killing is just another way to die. The way I view death is that if it'syour time to go, then it's your time to go. No matter what went on, you would have died anyway, so it's best not to dwell to much on the past.

As for me killing, I see it as only the last resort. The first thing to do is ask if the enemy will atone for their actions and if they do, then not only forgive them, but help them with their quest on becoming a better person.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

Hero and Villain are so subjective that they not only cannot describe a person completely, but they are also not very good terms to use when describing people at all as different people have different ideas about what makes someone a hero and a villain.

Personally, I think it's more of a continuum than two seperate entities. Not all heroes are good and not all villains are bad. Many heroes become heroes just to bully villains and satisfy their bloodlust. Many villains are actually just misunderstood and usually justified in their methods.

As for the question, since I see it as a continuum, I think I'd be close to the middle, but lean towards the hero side. I wouldn't mind saving the day, but I would try my best to make it a happy ending for EVERYONE, not just the civilains, heroes, and "forces for good". I also believe that a hero who continually has to fight the same villain over and over again is no hero at all. If there's one thing I learned, it is to take care of the problem the first time and not lwet it come back over and over again. After beating someone, there would only be two choices, death or atonement. If they choose death, I'd kill them without a second thought. If they choose atonement, I'd not only let them go free, but help them on their path, though if they end up straying from said path, I'll go back and kill them.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
Intelligence. I've always been pretty smart for my age.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? I have two as I think they both are big ones.

Loner. I have problems finding true friends so to avoid anyone that is fake and petty, I tend to spend most of my time alone. This leads to trouble making friends.

Anarchist. I wouldn't mind seeing the world just go and blow up as a lot of things happen that just don't make sense. I also feel like a large population of the Earth is just wasted space.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
I don't dabble in the zodiac so I don't know if I would or wouldn't. However,, just for the sake of answering this question, my sign is the Capricorn.
Your power is "hate sensor", an ability which makes you sensitive to nearby feelings of hate, jealously, anger and killing intent. You are unable to tell them apart, nor at who they are aimed, but you can tell exactly how much someone is experiencing of them at a given time, by either that person being in your vicinity or focusing on them. However, the sensing can be painful as the way to perceive them comes in the form of a slight headache that gets stronger the more hate someone is feeling. At any point, if a person tries to act on those feelings, you can snap your feeling to make them physically explode (the feelings) inside the person.

There's justice in everything to be honest. Karma, for one. Instant karma is my favorite.

Victory can mean a lot of things with just one word. It could be a victory in the sense that even though you lost, you still learned from the experience. It could be a victory in the sense that your enemies were defeated, and everyone is safe again. Or victory could also mean getting that promotion at work you really wanted. It's all in context, just like justice.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I would save the child, obviously. More years to live in their life. It's not fair for children to die when they've barely been alive anyway.

Cats. Because they're not afraid to show their distaste in things.

Red.

Life. Realistic. I've tried fantasy, etc. in the past but it just couldn't hook me. I can build better modern worlds, settings, characters, etc. than I can with fantasy.

I'd like a cottage of some sort. With a closed porch I could sit in and smoke without being bothered by bugs.

Courage to do the thing.

Most likely a medic of some sort. Helping, healing, reviving.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Keep it for myself and those I trust. I'm not about to be locked away in some cage in Area 51 for the government to do tests on me.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
This has actually happened to me a few months ago. I cut her off, ignored everything she said about me, and just completely blocked her out of my life. To this day, she still doesn't see the harm in what she did. She still thinks I should be friends with her. That's hilarious.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
Okay to be honest, I have no idea what this means so I'm just gonna try my best. I would wish for my cat to be brought back to me. It wasn't fair the way she died. I would also ask for my family to communicate with me again, and to be happy. I would then wish for mental peace, for myself. Depression, anxiety, self-conciousness: I want it gone.

I shake and basically have a panic attack. Yet I can still think clearly and know what to do in situations.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Try to reason. Understand their problems, feelings, and what they want. Sympathy gets you a long way.

15) Beauty....

(B) Comes from within)
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My pets. Nerdy, right? My animals have always been the ones I trust more than humans. Sad, but true.

Why I'm even going to a party. I don't party. Actually, I make it my mission to avoid parties at all. Too many sweaty people, and too dangerous.

I'm not a vegan. I can get down with some cheeseburgers, trust me. I believe however that their habitats should stop being destroyed. Animals are going extinct at such an alarming rate at this point that pretty soon our world will be dead, and all that's left is zoos holding unhappy exotic animals, Seaworld for instance, and wastelands of decay and debris.

I believe if the person being killed deserves it, so be it. If they were a pedophile, murderer themself, kidnapper, sex trade, etc. etc., let loose. Be my guest.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Okay, obviously Catwoman. I mean, come on.

Understanding. With how much I've dealt with in my life, I can definitely understand why people do what they do.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
My self-esteem. It's BELOW rock-bottom at this point.

Yes! Capricorn.

Sounds fun! Let me give it a try...

Justice is what agrees with your morals, something you believe is always "right". The righteous will always prevail. Evil will eventually be punished for its actions. But who determines who is good or bad? Who says what is right or wrong? Your own perspective and morals, whether it was passed on to you or comes from within, decide that for you. That is how you create your own justice. The justice most people agree with is then considered universal justice.

Victory is the feeling of accomplishment when besting another through your own efforts.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

I would try to bargain with the villain. He obviously doesn't care about the lives he is threatening, but I assume he does care about his own life. Therefore I would offer to let him go, if he releases all of his hostages. If he doesn't comply, I would capture him right on the spot. After all, even if I were to save only one of them, I would simply end up chasing the villain again afterward. Nothing gained and only lost. I might even end up in the same situation again. By capturing him I can at least make sure no one else gets harmed, even if that decision would be something weighting on my consciousness forever.

Do Dragons count? I mean, they look cool, are big and strong, can fly and breath freaking fire! If they don't then I guess dinosaurs, since they are the next closest thing. If we are talking about animals that live today then I guess cheetahs. These guys not only look cool, they are freaking fast too!

Black I guess. No, red! But blue is cool too...!

I like my roleplays like I like my movies. Fantasy, super powered action and a bit of romance.

Small, but cosy. Less space to clean. Oh, and in a place that is shut off from the outside world. (Either really thick walls or just away from others in general) Living room, bedroom, bath, kitchen and a cellar wouldn't be bad I guess. Maybe a balcony, but no garden. Way too much work.

Fighting sense. Doesn't matter if you are not strong or fast, as long as you can predict your opponent, think on your feet and make the right decisions in the right moments, even if these were only made based on your instincts.

Like, in a game? Damage dealer. Love big numbers and kicking butt.

Step 1: Master my power. Doesn't matter what it is, if I don't know how to properly use it, it's useless. Step 2: Use it to do what nobody else can. Step 3: ??? Step 4: Profit.

As long as my friends, family and generally anyone who is important to me in some way knows the truth or at least still sees me for who I am and not who others think I am, I couldn't care less. However, next time we go drinking? His treat.

Wish 1: Tell me what I have to do to achieve true happiness. Wish 2: Give me the ability (and most importantly the willpower) to do just that. Wish 3: Wish for the genies freedom (if he wants it), cause that guy deserves happiness after granting me mine.

Get reaaaally cautious of what I am afraid of. Looking at you, spiders... and generally anything with more then four legs...

Try to best him/her/it anyway! If I win, well, that is what I call victory*! If not, I can always try again, maybe even ask for advice and learn a thing or two. However, if I absolutely have to succeed first try, I would try to shift the confrontation to an area I am superior at. Or I guess I could ask for help...

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

A. Everyone can see something else as beautiful, whether it comes from outside or within. Well, I guess, in a sense that makes "beauty" everywhere, huh?

Me. I know exactly when I can't trust myself, which is why I can always trust myself.

Wallet, keys, phone. In that order.

Animals are cool, except for bugs, spiders and parasites. Plants are usually cool too. Nice to look at, have tasty fruit, you name it. But I guess there is the poisonous stuff too. Well, I still wouldn't want to have to take care of either of them.

While I generally don't like it (I would rather try to get a scary spider outside then simply squash it and flush it down the toilet) I am not completely opposed to it. Meat is tasty and "killing" is part of nature. Though, I would not kill another human unless really desperate or believing it's the right thing to do.

Depends on the powers I have and what kind of goals I can achieve with them. If I could make a paradise with equality, peace and happiness all around, I would do it, even if it meant wiping half of humanity out. (Obviously I wouldn't do that, if there is a better way) So, does that make me a hero or a villain? I guess my motivation would still be "me".

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?

I guess I am a pretty nice guy? Certainly no saint, but still trying to be patient and friendly with everyone. Even if I don't particularly like them. And if anyone thinks I am a little, tiny bit funny, well that's definitely a plus!

I am lazy. Like way too lazy. I hate that part about myself, but I am too lazy to change it. I am that lazy.

Believe in? Not really. I mean it's like Friday the 13th for me. If I am unlucky on that day, I'd say: "Well of course. It's Friday the 13th.", but I wouldn't stay the entire day at home thinking that nothing good can come on that day. Anyway, I believe my sign is Gemini?
Your ability is "Rule of Cool". This ability allows you to shoot fire and energy beams, while also incrementing their power, your durability, physical strength, stamina and jumping capacity in function of how cool the people seeing you think you look and how many of those people there are in your vicinity.

Doing the right thing and I don't mean by the rules.

When you win something fair and square.

Family member. Truth be told if I was actually there, I wouldn't know what to do.

I have too many but I guess cat?

Black

Can't decide between Romance and Fantasy

A good family in a good environment

Will

I would just do whatever the leader says to a reasonable extent.

Use it only when necessary like life-threatening necessary.

Accept the blame. Someone once said, the true truth will be known someday.

To have a library filled with all the books in the world
I guess world peace
I'll save the last one when I think of something.

Become silent as my stomach churns beyond control. Also think bad thoughts like a true pessimist.

Do it politely

15) Beauty....

Those I can trust and I guess fate

If all the doors and windows are locked and whatnot.

I don't really care. Neutral but leaning towards good I guess.

No.

Superhero for the good of all things? [Wasn't sure how to answer]

I don't know

A lot of things. I can't choose.

No but it's fun to read about them. Taurus.

[Sorry I'm so indecisive]
Your power is "Twin Random Blades". It is an ability that allows you to willingly surpress your control over your body and transforms you into two different random weapons to be wielded by a chosen target. These weapon will greatly enhance the damage they can cause or resist, but you cannot turn off the ability without permission from the chosen target.

Eeeeh I gotta do this ^^

People being treated equally according to their needs. People are rewarded and punished according to what they've done relative to their own ability.

you win the thing?

3) You are a hero. [...] What do you do?
Oh god. I think I have to choose the option that saves the most people, so I have to save the superhero. Presumably that superhero will save many more over the course of his career, though if he got caught in the first place maybe he's not that great.

In reality I'd probably get emotional and save my family/close person.

Leafcutter ants. They grow a symbiotic fungus underground, and fight off a pest fungus using their own personal symbiotic bacterial cultures from their carapace. The do all this while having barely any brains.

red

um. sci-fi.

It's a house on the absolute top of a large mountain and if I want to get anywhere I have to ski to the bottom. I guess there's a lift or something so I don't die climbing back up. There's a bathtub, too.

The ability to make rational decisions and not freak out.

supporrt....? Or like. Far far away. Sniper support.

Just tell people, gosh. It would be so hard to keep that secret.

SIGH I guess I keep the secret, but they're not my friend any more.

Shit all my wish plans fall into the sneaky-trick category. Okay I wish:

1. no cancer ever again for anyone.
2. Bacteria do not evolve antibiotic resistance
3. No climate change

talk to myself probably like a dumb horror character. "Okay, that was just a spooky noise...".

Don't even try, it's a done deal.

15) Beauty....
A

The... laws of physics? Work pretty well?

Is my phone charged because otherwise I won't even be able to find it.

Both are awesome, animals more so.

It's okay sometimes. Don't do it for fun.

Hero, duh. But only by accident and obligation, like Spiderman.

mostly nice.

I get anxious

No but Gemini.
"Miracle Virus" is your ability. A bunch of viruses thrive on your skin, capable of infiltrating bodies and destroying deseases with ease. Via touch, these viruses can be trasmitted onto others, possibly curing otherwise uncurable conditions, from STD to cancer and even blindness or deafness. However the period of curing involves an intense fever, and if the person doubts the ability, the body will reject the viruses and the power will not trigger.

There's justice in everything to be honest. Karma, for one. Instant karma is my favorite.

Victory can mean a lot of things with just one word. It could be a victory in the sense that even though you lost, you still learned from the experience. It could be a victory in the sense that your enemies were defeated, and everyone is safe again. Or victory could also mean getting that promotion at work you really wanted. It's all in context, just like justice.

I would save the child, obviously. More years to live in their life. It's not fair for children to die when they've barely been alive anyway.

Cats. Because they're not afraid to show their distaste in things.

Red.

Life. Realistic. I've tried fantasy, etc. in the past but it just couldn't hook me. I can build better modern worlds, settings, characters, etc. than I can with fantasy.

I'd like a cottage of some sort. With a closed porch I could sit in and smoke without being bothered by bugs.

Courage to do the thing.

Most likely a medic of some sort. Helping, healing, reviving.

Keep it for myself and those I trust. I'm not about to be locked away in some cage in Area 51 for the government to do tests on me.

This has actually happened to me a few months ago. I cut her off, ignored everything she said about me, and just completely blocked her out of my life. To this day, she still doesn't see the harm in what she did. She still thinks I should be friends with her. That's hilarious.

Okay to be honest, I have no idea what this means so I'm just gonna try my best. I would wish for my cat to be brought back to me. It wasn't fair the way she died. I would also ask for my family to communicate with me again, and to be happy. I would then wish for mental peace, for myself. Depression, anxiety, self-conciousness: I want it gone.

I shake and basically have a panic attack. Yet I can still think clearly and know what to do in situations.

Try to reason. Understand their problems, feelings, and what they want. Sympathy gets you a long way.

15) Beauty....

(B) Comes from within)
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My pets. Nerdy, right? My animals have always been the ones I trust more than humans. Sad, but true.

Why I'm even going to a party. I don't party. Actually, I make it my mission to avoid parties at all. Too many sweaty people, and too dangerous.

I'm not a vegan. I can get down with some cheeseburgers, trust me. I believe however that their habitats should stop being destroyed. Animals are going extinct at such an alarming rate at this point that pretty soon our world will be dead, and all that's left is zoos holding unhappy exotic animals, Seaworld for instance, and wastelands of decay and debris.

I believe if the person being killed deserves it, so be it. If they were a pedophile, murderer themself, kidnapper, sex trade, etc. etc., let loose. Be my guest.

Okay, obviously Catwoman. I mean, come on.

Understanding. With how much I've dealt with in my life, I can definitely understand why people do what they do.

My self-esteem. It's BELOW rock-bottom at this point.

Yes! Capricorn.
Your power is "Spirit Swap". It creates a connection between you and any animal that is alive or died within the previous month (including people), and forces all living minds to temporarily mimic the other, effectively working as a mind swap. However, while memories and senses are shared, it is still a mimicry, so how much one knows about the other and how close they are will affect how well-defined the copy is. The effect can last for up to a week.

Your ability is "Rule of Cool". This ability allows you to shoot fire and energy beams, while also incrementing their power, your durability, physical strength, stamina and jumping capacity in function of how cool the people seeing you think you look and how many of those people there are in your vicinity.

Nice one! I think that's a really awesome power! It even has a cool name! :specialeyes: (Now that I think about it, I guess I did say "cool" quite often, huh?) Now, if only I knew how to actually be "cool" ... :-_-lines:

By the way, did you have specifics for the power in mind as well? I mean things like base and maximum output, range, drawbacks etc. I'm really curious to hear your opinion before I make my own assumptions. (I really want to use it, haha)

Nice one! I think that's a really awesome power! It even has a cool name! :specialeyes: (Now that I think about it, I guess I did say "cool" quite often, huh?) Now, if only I knew how to actually be "cool" ... :-_-lines:

By the way, did you have specifics for the power in mind as well? I mean things like base and maximum output, range, drawbacks etc. I'm really curious to hear your opinion before I make my own assumptions. (I really want to use it, haha)
Thanks. The power is actually based on a writing concept with that name "rule of cool", which is basically a rule that says that generally speaking, an audience is always willing to push their suspencion of disbelief if the tradeoff is appropriately cool. Think dinossaur ciborg grim reaper ninja playing an eletric guitar on top of a blood-covered vulcano during a thunderstorm. It doesn´t make the least bit of sense but if it´s cool enough, people may accept it. The power I gave you is pretty much like that. There is no specific limit other than you have keep one-upping yourself and you have to keep the people who think you are cool safe (otherwise you loose the source of your power).

"Miracle Virus" is your ability. A bunch of viruses thrive on your skin, capable of infiltrating bodies and destroying deseases with ease. Via touch, these viruses can be trasmitted onto others, possibly curing otherwise uncurable conditions, from STD to cancer and even blindness or deafness. However the period of curing involves an intense fever, and if the person doubts the ability, the body will reject the viruses and the power will not trigger.

Awesome, thank you!! I'm a microbiologist so you somehow guessed one that has a plausible origin story, even. Love it.

Justice is when the person(s) responsible for the bad deeds come to light and are compromised, however some of the time full justice can never be brought closure can instead

Victory is when you are able to beat a formidable team/opponent or in some circumstances victory can come from the pleasure of having a good fight and, while not coming out on top, the satisfaction of making it far or doing well against an opponent/team can also mean victory

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
To be honest this is very tough on who to choose between from. However the family or child comes first. Although if this villain is say my antagonist to my protagonist, then I would have to capture him from preventing further harm done to others. It depends on the situation, if this is a one time thing then I would save the child or family member if they're young enough. If this is a villain who has caused many deaths and havoc then I would go for him.

Dog, because of the deep connection humanity has with dogs runs very deep and at birth most already understand us. Plus oh my gurd they are so adorable and funny they just make you say aaaawwwww almost every time! Humans and Dogs share a deep and connected history together, we have saved them and they have saved us. If any two species have a mutual understanding of each other, it would be us and them.

Red, I don't know why it's just Red

Pokemon

Depends. If it's just me then a kitchen, one bed and one bath, living room, and honestly that's it. If I am moving in with others then by default three beds and three baths, kitchen, pool, and other necessities

The ability to analyze and predict. Having strength is important to though.

Depends on the situation, either I would provide rear support or front line.

If I am able to keep it secret and if it is taboo, then I would keep it secret to protect myself and those close to me. If it somehow gets out, then I would either go into hiding and save those that need saving all in the while avoiding those who want to harm me and those I care about.

I would feel betrayed that I was the scapegoat for their actions. However I wouldn't care because if I had known that person for years then I will take the hit but cut off everything I ever had to do with him/her. If they get into the same trouble again they'll have no one to blame and they'll be in trouble, which in turn may lead others to think that I wasn't the one after all. If that doesn't happen that's fine to.

Have my family be happy, bring those who the majority of the world sees as dictators to justice, and grant me the power/ability to save people across the world.

Fight! Nah just kidding, I would panic while trying to remain as calm as possible

If I can find a way to beat said thing while using an area that I am superior in to beat said thing in the area they are superior in, then that would be the best option

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Those who I see as close friends and allies, as well as myself

If I am going to the right place, have the time, know it ain't a set up

Those that cause more harm than good should be taken out, but overall every life is precious.

If it is absolutely necessary then it is okay, but killing a fellow human due something petty should never be allowed

Superhero, in order to protect those living in horrid conditions and those needing to be saved in disasters

I guess when it comes down to it, I want to be there for someone I know when they're down. Also I know a bunch of trivial stuff sorta, so I guess that counts right?

The fact I am always nervous to talk to new people and to take the next step in my life

I am an Aquarius

To avenge someone's misfortune, or otherwise reasonable situation.

To succeed or to win an event or situation. By either violent or non-violent ways.

The child, like Hitler says: "He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future." But in this case it's just saving a kid so whatever.

Birds, their just so agile and come in many different features. You never just have one of a kind, there's always a second or just a colony of them.

Orange.

I'm assuming ULTIMATE FAVORITE ROLEPLAYING GENRE. That'd have to be Futuristic, I do a lot of voice acting so it's somewhat easy to just drop a recording in and say, I was leaving a journal entry.

There is none, the ideal home is never there since I make shitty long term goals. Unrealistic at best. I'm 16 and working and have yet to plan jackshit out.

To be unpredictable. If your opponent can't see and anticipate your next move, you have the upper hand in any situation. Like a comedian, you say your gonna do one thing, you end up doing the other.

Being unpredictable is more of a weakness when fighting with a partner, even then, you have to tell or at least communicate with your partner. But that's quality, role is where we are at. Probably support or how Spiderman HC is calling it "The Chair Guy" The guy who excels in computer science and really sits at a chair and watches the battle. Though, if ever caught, I would not say I was watching porn.

It depends, I act out more for myself then others'. I'm not the vigilante that's shown in The Watchmen nor am I Batman. Most likely, I'd hide unless I am needed. I wouldn't do anything rational, or dumb, I wouldn't try to take the throne because "Shall you act upon the throne, the throne will act upon you" -CGP Grey Principles are the same with powers.

Deal with it, in real life, my reputation is what a record low, and I couldn't be anymore happier. It's funny to see people fumble around and try to insult you for shit.

I'm not gonna pull an Aladdin and free the genie. I don't have any wishes, I'm pretty content with how my life is right now. But if I had to.. I'd start with wishing when and if I will die. It's a simple one. After that, I'd wish to know who my dad is. And finally, I'd test his wishes and see if death for the wisher is possible. But you know, meh.

Do nothing, actually depends. Probably run, I don't face my fears like most, I deal with them on a psychological level, eliminating the fear from my mind instead facing it with other types. It's more "It's not there, stop fucking squealing like a little bitch and get back to work." Or if I know what's scaring me, I go back to what I was doing.

Cheat. For certain assignments in Math, they use worksheets from the internet, and I could always find the PDF for them. So I'd get a control and write down all the answers. But that didn't stop the inevitable D I got.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated (Probably this one)
E) is everywhere
F) Nowhere

Myself. I don't trust others because people betray, they backstab and they hurt. I trust myself because it's more on: "If I can anticipate my every move for say in Chess, the winner becomes more and more transparent."

My pockets for my possessions, you won't believe the amount of kleptomaniacs they invite to parties.

I'm fine as long as they don't gain a higher intelligence and revolt.

It really depends but if I had to, I would kill. So yes.

I pick or. I never devote myself to one side, so being in the middle and doing both of the acts seems like something I would do. Save a kid today, rob a bank tomorrow.

I have none, I'm not super strong nor am I super smart. If I was in a test or rather a majority thing with scientists and whatnot, I'd say. "I have none and I will never have any, my mind is the same as everyone elses and my knowledge stays stale."

Same as 21.

Sagittarius, and it depends. I've been noted to be somewhat an emotional psychopath (and a normal one) for a few years now. And when researching, apparently Sagittarius has what it takes to be an emotional psychopath. Plus, I am very blunt in my saying and I really couldn't care what other people say. I'm great in bed.

Idea Idea

Justice is when the person(s) responsible for the bad deeds come to light and are compromised, however some of the time full justice can never be brought closure can instead

Victory is when you are able to beat a formidable team/opponent or in some circumstances victory can come from the pleasure of having a good fight and, while not coming out on top, the satisfaction of making it far or doing well against an opponent/team can also mean victory

To be honest this is very tough on who to choose between from. However the family or child comes first. Although if this villain is say my antagonist to my protagonist, then I would have to capture him from preventing further harm done to others. It depends on the situation, if this is a one time thing then I would save the child or family member if they're young enough. If this is a villain who has caused many deaths and havoc then I would go for him.

Dog, because of the deep connection humanity has with dogs runs very deep and at birth most already understand us. Plus oh my gurd they are so adorable and funny they just make you say aaaawwwww almost every time! Humans and Dogs share a deep and connected history together, we have saved them and they have saved us. If any two species have a mutual understanding of each other, it would be us and them.

Red, I don't know why it's just Red

Pokemon

Depends. If it's just me then a kitchen, one bed and one bath, living room, and honestly that's it. If I am moving in with others then by default three beds and three baths, kitchen, pool, and other necessities

The ability to analyze and predict. Having strength is important to though.

Depends on the situation, either I would provide rear support or front line.

If I am able to keep it secret and if it is taboo, then I would keep it secret to protect myself and those close to me. If it somehow gets out, then I would either go into hiding and save those that need saving all in the while avoiding those who want to harm me and those I care about.

I would feel betrayed that I was the scapegoat for their actions. However I wouldn't care because if I had known that person for years then I will take the hit but cut off everything I ever had to do with him/her. If they get into the same trouble again they'll have no one to blame and they'll be in trouble, which in turn may lead others to think that I wasn't the one after all. If that doesn't happen that's fine to.

Have my family be happy, bring those who the majority of the world sees as dictators to justice, and grant me the power/ability to save people across the world.

Fight! Nah just kidding, I would panic while trying to remain as calm as possible

If I can find a way to beat said thing while using an area that I am superior in to beat said thing in the area they are superior in, then that would be the best option

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Those who I see as close friends and allies, as well as myself

If I am going to the right place, have the time, know it ain't a set up

Those that cause more harm than good should be taken out, but overall every life is precious.

If it is absolutely necessary then it is okay, but killing a fellow human due something petty should never be allowed

Superhero, in order to protect those living in horrid conditions and those needing to be saved in disasters

I guess when it comes down to it, I want to be there for someone I know when they're down. Also I know a bunch of trivial stuff sorta, so I guess that counts right?

The fact I am always nervous to talk to new people and to take the next step in my life

I am an Aquarius
Your ability is "connect the dots". Your hand can release microscopic oriented magnets connecting the two ends of the line that become attached to the surface you drop them in, forming a thin black line with a mximum length of 12 meters. Said line remains there for 30 minutes. When someone places one of their limbs or the end of said limbs on one of the line, they are dragged at high speeds through the line in the direction the magnets are oriented.

To avenge someone's misfortune, or otherwise reasonable situation.

To succeed or to win an event or situation. By either violent or non-violent ways.

The child, like Hitler says: "He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future." But in this case it's just saving a kid so whatever.

Birds, their just so agile and come in many different features. You never just have one of a kind, there's always a second or just a colony of them.

Orange.

I'm assuming ULTIMATE FAVORITE ROLEPLAYING GENRE. That'd have to be Futuristic, I do a lot of voice acting so it's somewhat easy to just drop a recording in and say, I was leaving a journal entry.

There is none, the ideal home is never there since I make shitty long term goals. Unrealistic at best. I'm 16 and working and have yet to plan jackshit out.

To be unpredictable. If your opponent can't see and anticipate your next move, you have the upper hand in any situation. Like a comedian, you say your gonna do one thing, you end up doing the other.

Being unpredictable is more of a weakness when fighting with a partner, even then, you have to tell or at least communicate with your partner. But that's quality, role is where we are at. Probably support or how Spiderman HC is calling it "The Chair Guy" The guy who excels in computer science and really sits at a chair and watches the battle. Though, if ever caught, I would not say I was watching porn.

It depends, I act out more for myself then others'. I'm not the vigilante that's shown in The Watchmen nor am I Batman. Most likely, I'd hide unless I am needed. I wouldn't do anything rational, or dumb, I wouldn't try to take the throne because "Shall you act upon the throne, the throne will act upon you" -CGP Grey Principles are the same with powers.

Deal with it, in real life, my reputation is what a record low, and I couldn't be anymore happier. It's funny to see people fumble around and try to insult you for shit.

I'm not gonna pull an Aladdin and free the genie. I don't have any wishes, I'm pretty content with how my life is right now. But if I had to.. I'd start with wishing when and if I will die. It's a simple one. After that, I'd wish to know who my dad is. And finally, I'd test his wishes and see if death for the wisher is possible. But you know, meh.

Do nothing, actually depends. Probably run, I don't face my fears like most, I deal with them on a psychological level, eliminating the fear from my mind instead facing it with other types. It's more "It's not there, stop fucking squealing like a little bitch and get back to work." Or if I know what's scaring me, I go back to what I was doing.

Cheat. For certain assignments in Math, they use worksheets from the internet, and I could always find the PDF for them. So I'd get a control and write down all the answers. But that didn't stop the inevitable D I got.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated (Probably this one)
E) is everywhere
F) Nowhere

Myself. I don't trust others because people betray, they backstab and they hurt. I trust myself because it's more on: "If I can anticipate my every move for say in Chess, the winner becomes more and more transparent."

My pockets for my possessions, you won't believe the amount of kleptomaniacs they invite to parties.

I'm fine as long as they don't gain a higher intelligence and revolt.

It really depends but if I had to, I would kill. So yes.

I pick or. I never devote myself to one side, so being in the middle and doing both of the acts seems like something I would do. Save a kid today, rob a bank tomorrow.

I have none, I'm not super strong nor am I super smart. If I was in a test or rather a majority thing with scientists and whatnot, I'd say. "I have none and I will never have any, my mind is the same as everyone elses and my knowledge stays stale."

Same as 21.

Sagittarius, and it depends. I've been noted to be somewhat an emotional psychopath (and a normal one) for a few years now. And when researching, apparently Sagittarius has what it takes to be an emotional psychopath. Plus, I am very blunt in my saying and I really couldn't care what other people say. I'm great in bed.

Idea Idea
Your power is "Infernal Comedy", an ability which causes your saliva to produce a fast-multiplying form of bacteria that, if ingested, infects the cells of the one that ingested it. This causes a desease where the one that consumed them goes for a full week of uncontrolled drooling, lack of voluntary control of random body parts and hysterical laughter at the slightest provocation, but a an overall enormous lack of energy. After a week has a 50% chance to self-terminate. If it does, then either it goes away or the infected dies (50/50 chance). If it doesn't, then there is a 50/50 chance of either the infected becoming pretty much entering a zombie-like state in their brain, or developing horrifics body mutations and becoming uncontrollably wild.
You cannot be infected by this desease unless it is injected into your bloodstream.

Your power is "Infernal Comedy", an ability which causes your saliva to produce a fast-multiplying form of bacteria that, if ingested, infects the cells of the one that ingested it. This causes a desease where the one that consumed them goes for a full week of uncontrolled drooling, lack of voluntary control of random body parts and hysterical laughter at the slightest provocation, but a an overall enormous lack of energy. After a week has a 50% chance to self-terminate. If it does, then either it goes away or the infected dies (50/50 chance). If it doesn't, then there is a 50/50 chance of either the infected becoming pretty much entering a zombie-like state in their brain, or developing horrifics body mutations and becoming uncontrollably wild.
You cannot be infected by this desease unless it is injected into your bloodstream.
So your saying if my gums started bleeding and I spit into my own mouth, I become a zambie....

Works for me.

Something only fools believe in. We are not omnipotent Gods, and for example, one may think they are doing justice if they take a murderer to jail, but they don't know that said person did it to kill his daughter's rapist. Justice is very subjective, and the people who wish to pursue justice are foolish.

Archieving a certain goal or defeating a certain enemy.

I would free the criminals and threaten them into freeing the rest of people while I distract the villain.

Cats or foxes, because of how sly and cunning they are.

Dark blue

Fantasy or crime

A mansion by the ocean.

The ability to adapt quickly to all situations.

Leader/strategist

I leave my friends and family as to not endager them and go live on my own, using my power subtly to make myself more powerful.

Expose them. If they truly were my friend they wouldn't have put this on me, so they don't deserve my sympathy.

1) Money. Money can help a lot.

2) Invisible cameras that can go wherever I command them to to spy on people. Knowledge equals power.

3) To have powerful connections

Analise the situation coldly and try to find rational solutions to my fear.

If it's a goal, then I work hard or ask others for help so I can archieve it. However, if it's impossible, then I would surrender. There's no shame in that.

15) Beauty....
D) Is overrated

Myself. Other people can screw up, and are usually not to be trusted.

If I left the stove on.

They are necessary to ensure survival on Earth, besides, animals are great companions.

I would only do it for self-defense.

Supervillain, so I could rule over a city or a country, and live by my rules.

My intelligence.

I don't work well in groups.

I do not believe in the zodiac, it's not scientifically proved, and I am an Aquarius.
Your power is "roundabout". It's an ability that allows you to nod your head to make the last thing someone else said into reality. For the ability to work the person's uttering of the words must be entirely random. Even if you set it up, any attempts at directly influencing what the person says such as telling them to say a particular thing, threatening them, suggesting the words or telling them about your ability nullifies your power. In addition, the power doesn't make things instantly true, but rather forces the fabric of the universe to set up the circumstances to make it true. Because of this, you can't alter anything regarding the past or present, only the future, near or far.

All right, this is interesting. I'll give it a try.

It is doing what needs to be done. If you don't need to do something bad to someone to protect others, then it isn't justice, it's punishment.

To put it simply, victory is when you achieve your goals. If you did what you wanted to do, then you won.

Well for starters, anyone who does something that sadistic kinda needs to go. But if there isn't a 100% guarantee that I'll catch this guy, then I'll save the child. I have a soft spot for young children.

Probably chickens. I'm around chickens a lot and I just think they're kinda cute in an odd way.

Green. Green is good.

Fantasy. Fantasy is the best.

I'm not one for style... basically my ideal home is anything I can live in without getting a disease or sleeping on a pile of rocks. Sure, I'd be happy if it was pretty and smelled nice, but I mostly just want shelter.

Strategy. You can get quite far on just raw skill and brute force, but if you really want to win against people who's abilities are above yours then you need to know how to pull a fast one on your foes.

I'm not really a front lines kinda guy. I'd prefer to assist from the back.

I don't really feel like going out and fighting evil. I'd use the power to make things easier for me and my family around the house, but I'd avoid using it in any situation where those who aren't close friends could see me.

That's a tricky one. If it was still possible for me to survive, I'd probably do the overly merciful thing and not tell anyone, but completely sever connections with this jerk and tell my family to stay away. But if people believing I did this unspeakable act actively put me or my family in danger, I'd tell the world in a heartbeat, but probably feel bad about it afterwards.

Because of my current situation, I'd probably wish for something that would make travel easier, like free plane tickets or just instant teleportation to Hawaii. Other than that there isn't a lot I want in life right now and I'd probably just use the other two to make some random homeless people happy.

I have a history of entering a full mental shutdown state when something really tense is happening where I hide in the corner and just try to pretend nothing is bad until the smoke clears.

Probably booby trap the area. If I really need to fight someone, why the heck do I have to fight fair as well?

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

I had to take some time to think of this one. But the answer is a loyal friend or family member

All the locks. I'm a very paranoid person.

(Most of them) are very nice and I don't like to see them exploited for profit the way they often are nowadays.

Probably the trickiest question on this list. I believe you should only kill when you know that, if you let this person go, they are just going to go right back to doing bad things. And it really depends on what this person is doing, you shouldn't kill someone just for mocking other people or robbing exceptionally wealthy people, but targeting innocents is inexcusable.

Superhero, and as stated above I wouldn't really do much besides give a helping hand to those close.

While many have told me it's how sickeningly sweet I am, I think it's my creativity. I find I'm quite good at thinking of potential problem solutions.

I have a history of not thinking before acting, especially when stressed.

I don't believe you can predict what people are like based entirely off of their zodiac, but mine is Sagittarius. Chinese zodiac is the dragon in case that's what you were wondering.

All right, this is interesting. I'll give it a try.

It is doing what needs to be done. If you don't need to do something bad to someone to protect others, then it isn't justice, it's punishment.

To put it simply, victory is when you achieve your goals. If you did what you wanted to do, then you won.

Well for starters, anyone who does something that sadistic kinda needs to go. But if there isn't a 100% guarantee that I'll catch this guy, then I'll save the child. I have a soft spot for young children.

Probably chickens. I'm around chickens a lot and I just think they're kinda cute in an odd way.

Green. Green is good.

Fantasy. Fantasy is the best.

I'm not one for style... basically my ideal home is anything I can live in without getting a disease or sleeping on a pile of rocks. Sure, I'd be happy if it was pretty and smelled nice, but I mostly just want shelter.

Strategy. You can get quite far on just raw skill and brute force, but if you really want to win against people who's abilities are above yours then you need to know how to pull a fast one on your foes.

I'm not really a front lines kinda guy. I'd prefer to assist from the back.

I don't really feel like going out and fighting evil. I'd use the power to make things easier for me and my family around the house, but I'd avoid using it in any situation where those who aren't close friends could see me.

That's a tricky one. If it was still possible for me to survive, I'd probably do the overly merciful thing and not tell anyone, but completely sever connections with this jerk and tell my family to stay away. But if people believing I did this unspeakable act actively put me or my family in danger, I'd tell the world in a heartbeat, but probably feel bad about it afterwards.

Because of my current situation, I'd probably wish for something that would make travel easier, like free plane tickets or just instant teleportation to Hawaii. Other than that there isn't a lot I want in life right now and I'd probably just use the other two to make some random homeless people happy.

I have a history of entering a full mental shutdown state when something really tense is happening where I hide in the corner and just try to pretend nothing is bad until the smoke clears.

Probably booby trap the area. If I really need to fight someone, why the heck do I have to fight fair as well?

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

I had to take some time to think of this one. But the answer is a loyal friend or family member

All the locks. I'm a very paranoid person.

(Most of them) are very nice and I don't like to see them exploited for profit the way they often are nowadays.

Probably the trickiest question on this list. I believe you should only kill when you know that, if you let this person go, they are just going to go right back to doing bad things. And it really depends on what this person is doing, you shouldn't kill someone just for mocking other people or robbing exceptionally wealthy people, but targeting innocents is inexcusable.

Superhero, and as stated above I wouldn't really do much besides give a helping hand to those close.

While many have told me it's how sickeningly sweet I am, I think it's my creativity. I find I'm quite good at thinking of potential problem solutions.

I have a history of not thinking before acting, especially when stressed.

I don't believe you can predict what people are like based entirely off of their zodiac, but mine is Sagittarius. Chinese zodiac is the dragon in case that's what you were wondering.
Your power is "Lock-maker". It is an ability that lets you create up to ten locker-shaped booby traps. They can shapeshift into any household object up to the size of a cat though. When someone steps on this booby trap or tries to pick it up (unless it's you), the booby trap immediately turns into a large set of chains that envelop the person that triggered it. The chains last for a whole hour before vanishing, and would require all the force of a moving truck to break.

Your power is "Lock-maker". It is an ability that lets you create up to ten locker-shaped booby traps. They can shapeshift into any household object up to the size of a cat though. When someone steps on this booby trap or tries to pick it up (unless it's you), the booby trap immediately turns into a large set of chains that envelop the person that triggered it. The chains last for a whole hour before vanishing, and would require all the force of a moving truck to break.

I can role with this.

But only if someone steps on it or tries to pick it up? So does just brushing up against it not count?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back