Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
1) What is justice to you?
To me, justice is doing what is morally right. It's better than executing a lawful action and doing what is morally wrong.

2) What is victory to you?
Victory is when someone achieves happiness. It doesn't matter about the goal or the dream. Once a person becomes happy, it's a victory.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
As much as I'd want to save a family member or friend, I'd have to save none and catch the criminal. I'd do this so that the criminal can't continue to put even more lives in danger.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
My favorite animal is a lion because it's the king of the jungle. It's courageous, strong, and awesome.

5) What is your favorite color?
Red.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
Realistic or fantasy . . . but I said realistic first so let's go with that.

7) Describe your ideal home
My ideal home would be relaxing. It has good people in it that I enjoy being around with. It's a fun and clean place that's a bit above average sized.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
Speed. The faster you can get the job done the better. When you're a few steps ahead it'll be hard for the opposite side to catch up.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
The field fighter. I would usually go rogue and become an assassin, but also wreck it if the main ground needs me.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Go incognito and use it to benefit people. I'd disassociate it with my true identity, but it wouldn't be my top priority.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Let the truth get out. My best friend isn't my best friend if they blamed me for what he/she did. Plus, they did something wrong, so he/she should be punished.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
My three wishes are to have 20/20 vision, graduate from a positively well-known grad school, and have successful careers in the entertainment industry.

13) When most afraid you...
. . . fight.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
. . try my best.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
God.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
. . my appearance.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
They help humans thrive.

19) What is your stance on killing?
It's horrible, but necessary or deserved in some circumstances.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
I would become a superhero to help make the world a better place.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
Understanding.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
I unintentionally talk about myself more than I think the average person should.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
Kinda, but not really. Aries.

To me, justice is doing what is morally right. It's better than executing a lawful action and doing what is morally wrong.

Victory is when someone achieves happiness. It doesn't matter about the goal or the dream. Once a person becomes happy, it's a victory.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
As much as I'd want to save a family member or friend, I'd have to save none and catch the criminal. I'd do this so that the criminal can't continue to put even more lives in danger.

My favorite animal is a lion because it's the king of the jungle. It's courageous, strong, and awesome.

Red.

Realistic or fantasy . . . but I said realistic first so let's go with that.

My ideal home would be relaxing. It has good people in it that I enjoy being around with. It's a fun and clean place that's a bit above average sized.

Speed. The faster you can get the job done the better. When you're a few steps ahead it'll be hard for the opposite side to catch up.

The field fighter. I would usually go rogue and become an assassin, but also wreck it if the main ground needs me.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Go incognito and use it to benefit people. I'd disassociate it with my true identity, but it wouldn't be my top priority.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Let the truth get out. My best friend isn't my best friend if they blamed me for what he/she did. Plus, they did something wrong, so he/she should be punished.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
My three wishes are to have 20/20 vision, graduate from a positively well-known grad school, and have successful careers in the entertainment industry.

. . . fight.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
. . try my best.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

God.

. . my appearance.

They help humans thrive.

It's horrible, but necessary or deserved in some circumstances.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
I would become a superhero to help make the world a better place.

Understanding.

I unintentionally talk about myself more than I think the average person should.

Kinda, but not really. Aries.
Your power is "leyline highway", an ability that allows you to teleport to the side of anyone who replies to you verbally, by using the connecting brainwaves to materialize. It takes 1 second for you to materialize, during which times a high disturbance of nearby particles could deeply injure you, but you are not forced to use this ability anytime someone replies to you.

A factor in the fabric of reality that humans use to define and persecute people who rest in a darker moral activity area

A state of mind where you feel pride but also a sense of regret as all victories aren't without their sacrifices

The child. Everyone else is either lived a good life[except the criminals] or would want the child to live.

This is hard. As I like many animals. If I had to choose, I would say ravens. They're just mysterious and cool to me.

Lavender.

I don't have one. I like all genres equally.[EXCEPT ERP. THAT CAN GO DIE IN A HOLE]

A quiet, small cottage, where nature thrives and hatred is lost.

Smarts. Smarts can win almost any fight. Proof: Shikamaru VS Hidan[WHO CAN ONLY DIE THROUGH STARVING]. Shikamaru blows Hidan into multiple bits and buries him alive.

Honestly. I prefer to be a trump card. Not do much until I'm needed.

Never relieve it. Never speak about it. Attempt to get rid of it if possible.

They are no friend to me. I'd rat them out.

1, 2 and 3] Save them.

Don't. Move. I also tend to break into a cold sweat. So hat's fun. I'm even prone to crying because I'M A PANSY SRSLY I AM

Strategize. Use those smarts. I yet again point to Shikamaru vs Hidan.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Very Few

If it's the right day. I'm forgetful. So I'd make that sorta mistake.

Animals. I don't really like them. But I dislike the notion of them being mindlessly killed for our consumption. I like most plants. Especially roses.

I hold the idea of 'Take a life and you shall have yours taken' pretty hard.

I honestly wouldn't want to become either. I dislike the limelight.

Oh. Oh crap. I'm sorry. But my self analysis came back with some unfunny person with no social skills. No shit. I am that. I guess, my creativity? But that's bad as well.

How socially inept I'm. I literally take the words 'Socially Inept' and give them human form.

I have no idea what the zodiac is for. Thus I'm neutral. I believe that I'm...a Capricorn...BUT I MIGHT BE AN ARIES. THE ONE THAT COMES AFTER THE FISH ONE IS MY ONE OKAY.

A factor in the fabric of reality that humans use to define and persecute people who rest in a darker moral activity area

A state of mind where you feel pride but also a sense of regret as all victories aren't without their sacrifices

The child. Everyone else is either lived a good life[except the criminals] or would want the child to live.

This is hard. As I like many animals. If I had to choose, I would say ravens. They're just mysterious and cool to me.

Lavender.

I don't have one. I like all genres equally.[EXCEPT ERP. THAT CAN GO DIE IN A HOLE]

A quiet, small cottage, where nature thrives and hatred is lost.

Smarts. Smarts can win almost any fight. Proof: Shikamaru VS Hidan[WHO CAN ONLY DIE THROUGH STARVING]. Shikamaru blows Hidan into multiple bits and buries him alive.

Honestly. I prefer to be a trump card. Not do much until I'm needed.

Never relieve it. Never speak about it. Attempt to get rid of it if possible.

They are no friend to me. I'd rat them out.

1, 2 and 3] Save them.

Don't. Move. I also tend to break into a cold sweat. So hat's fun. I'm even prone to crying because I'M A PANSY SRSLY I AM

Strategize. Use those smarts. I yet again point to Shikamaru vs Hidan.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Very Few

If it's the right day. I'm forgetful. So I'd make that sorta mistake.

Animals. I don't really like them. But I dislike the notion of them being mindlessly killed for our consumption. I like most plants. Especially roses.

I hold the idea of 'Take a life and you shall have yours taken' pretty hard.

I honestly wouldn't want to become either. I dislike the limelight.

Oh. Oh crap. I'm sorry. But my self analysis came back with some unfunny person with no social skills. No shit. I am that. I guess, my creativity? But that's bad as well.

How socially inept I'm. I literally take the words 'Socially Inept' and give them human form.

I have no idea what the zodiac is for. Thus I'm neutral. I believe that I'm...a Capricorn...BUT I MIGHT BE AN ARIES. THE ONE THAT COMES AFTER THE FISH ONE IS MY ONE OKAY.
Your ability is "Dream Reaper", a power that creates a large pratically indestructible and quite capable of piercing set of horn-shaped claws in either hand you choose. They also grow larger in the dark, can twist in any direction, grow spikes and even develop a strong acid. However, these horns vanish if someone nearby is aware of them. Seeing them, hearing them, smelling them or even just knowing about them is enough to counter your power.

When karma finally gets off its ass, and does what it's supposed to do.

When I get what I want.

Superhero dude. They're a jackass, but hey, so am I. We work together to bring the villain down once and for all. Maybe work together to bring other villains down in the future. More lives saved in the bigger picture.

SLOTHS. Next!

Brown. Like poop. I'm boring, okay?

Urban Fantasy. Dystopian societies. And sometimes, I just want to go full CAMP.

Small to mid-sized smart home thriving on the internet of things. I wouldn't have to do much to get chores done, because the house itself will do most things for me. Also self-sustaining, probably gets a lot of its energy from sun, wind, blah, blah. Needs to have great WiFi, obviously. Hnggggh. I'll be in my bunk. My smart bunk.

Resourcefulness. When you're on the ground looking at death in the eye, the best you can do is pull something out of your ass and pray to god the smull repulses death enough it just calls it a day.

I'd like to be the Wade. The Gerry. The Major Monogram. You know, stay away from the heat of the battle as far as possible.

Get a secret identity. Work out. Wouldn't want to look like a muffin in latex.

Fuck that bitch, I'm saving my own ass.

1. That smart home from (7)
2. Winning lotto numbers for the next, ooh, 10 years.
3. Tom Hardy's clone

Turn into a statue.

Lol you kidding? I hate confrontation. I'm a weak ass bitch.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Tomorrow.

Ooh, how mysterious! I actually had no idea how to answer that one, so I just pulled something out of my ass.

If I have my phone, if it has enough battery, and also if I really have to go to said party.

Animals: Their meat is delicious.
Plants: I hate gardening.

No place for it in a civilised society.

I'll be a supervillain. I'll get myself arrested, and get free food and lodging for life. Yay!

Sometimes, the stars align, and my focus becomes unparalleled.

That little thing called depression.

No. Gemini -- two for one!

When karma finally gets off its ass, and does what it's supposed to do.

When I get what I want.

Superhero dude. They're a jackass, but hey, so am I. We work together to bring the villain down once and for all. Maybe work together to bring other villains down in the future. More lives saved in the bigger picture.

SLOTHS. Next!

Brown. Like poop. I'm boring, okay?

Urban Fantasy. Dystopian societies. And sometimes, I just want to go full CAMP.

Small to mid-sized smart home thriving on the internet of things. I wouldn't have to do much to get chores done, because the house itself will do most things for me. Also self-sustaining, probably gets a lot of its energy from sun, wind, blah, blah. Needs to have great WiFi, obviously. Hnggggh. I'll be in my bunk. My smart bunk.

Resourcefulness. When you're on the ground looking at death in the eye, the best you can do is pull something out of your ass and pray to god the smull repulses death enough it just calls it a day.

I'd like to be the Wade. The Gerry. The Major Monogram. You know, stay away from the heat of the battle as far as possible.

Get a secret identity. Work out. Wouldn't want to look like a muffin in latex.

Fuck that bitch, I'm saving my own ass.

1. That smart home from (7)
2. Winning lotto numbers for the next, ooh, 10 years.
3. Tom Hardy's clone

Turn into a statue.

Lol you kidding? I hate confrontation. I'm a weak ass bitch.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Tomorrow.

Ooh, how mysterious! I actually had no idea how to answer that one, so I just pulled something out of my ass.

If I have my phone, if it has enough battery, and also if I really have to go to said party.

Animals: Their meat is delicious.
Plants: I hate gardening.

No place for it in a civilised society.

I'll be a supervillain. I'll get myself arrested, and get free food and lodging for life. Yay!

Sometimes, the stars align, and my focus becomes unparalleled.

That little thing called depression.

No. Gemini -- two for one!
Your ability is "sleeping beauty". You have the ability to orally release a hormone that lowers the body's response to brain impulses, putting the person in a comma, and is telepathically controlled. In other words, you can put in or out of a comma the last person you kissed either on the lips or the forehead.

Your ability is "sleeping beauty". You have the ability to orally release a hormone that lowers the body's response to brain impulses, putting the person in a comma, and is telepathically controlled. In other words, you can put in or out of a comma the last person you kissed either on the lips or the forehead.
Sounds less like a coma, more like locked-in syndrome, which is horrific and would eventually kill them.

Time to set up one of them good old fashioned kissing booths !

Very creative and I'm almost tempted to steal it for a character concept XD

A hindrance.

Money.

War veteran.

War buddies rule.

Cobra. Dangerous, venomous.

Grey.

Dark Fantasy.

Anything works.

Wits.

Killer.

Hella damn, use it for personal benefits.

Beat him senseless, torture him to an inch of his life, and leave him dangling by that one, long pier. Take all his $$$.

Dealing with weird cosmic entities gets you killed. Always. Folding is the greater option.

Kill.

Pander, flatter, lick feet etc.

15) Beauty....

Is overrated

Big money.

Weaponry, cash, locks etc.

Zoology and ecology and botany are all boring as shit.

Great support. Ten million thumbs-ups.

Supervillain, for Big Money.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?

Wits.

Unreliable.

Fuck no. Though 'cancer' always has been a nickname.

Sounds less like a coma, more like locked-in syndrome, which is horrific and would eventually kill them.

It's a superpower I'm allowed some stretches. Yes, you could eventually starve them to death if they don't get medical assistance, but I'd say that's pretty in line with the more serious comas

Time to set up one of them good old fashioned kissing booths !

Very creative and I'm almost tempted to steal it for a character concept XD
Do note that the ability only works on the LAST person you kissed. However, if you don't kiss anyone else, it works whenever ya feel like

And if ya wanna use it by all means go ahead. And be sure to telll your friends where ya got it :p

A hindrance.

Money.

War veteran.

War buddies rule.

Cobra. Dangerous, venomous.

Grey.

Dark Fantasy.

Anything works.

Wits.

Killer.

Hella damn, use it for personal benefits.

Beat him senseless, torture him to an inch of his life, and leave him dangling by that one, long pier. Take all his $$$.

Dealing with weird cosmic entities gets you killed. Always. Folding is the greater option.

Kill.

Pander, flatter, lick feet etc.

15) Beauty....

Is overrated

Big money.

Weaponry, cash, locks etc.

Zoology and ecology and botany are all boring as shit.

Great support. Ten million thumbs-ups.

Supervillain, for Big Money.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?

Wits.

Unreliable.

Fuck no. Though 'cancer' always has been a nickname.
Your ability is "Your money or your Life". If you touch a person currently submersed in a liquid up to the base of their neck at least, you begin transforming that person's body into a chain of gold and their precious metals. This happens turning, starting from the touch point, the person into this layer by layer, starting within the upper layer of the skin, then the secondary layer, the muscles, the internal organs and finally the bones. The target can gain a temporary immunity to your ability by shedding the transformed or partially transformed layers, not without it's share of pain though. If this happens, the person is immune to your ability for a week. The transformation takes 4 minutes per layer.

Giving everyone the same opportunities.

Accomplishing something without hurting anyone in the process.

I'd save my family member/friend, but I'd feel pretty shitty.

Octopus. They are cute, smart and have many ways of avoiding danger.

Light blue.

Tie between Fantasy and Sci-fi

7) Describe your ideal home.
Not too big and not in a crowded area. Somewhere nice and quiet that I can make my own and where I can find refuge.

Defense.

Support/healer.

I'd try to use it discreetly without drawing too much attention.

I'd confront him for explanations, and I'd keep the blame if it's for a good reason.

I think I'd feel bad using them, but if I really had to it would be something to improve my life and the one of people I love.

Hide in a safe place.

Approach it cautiously.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

Those I love.

If I'm still in time to make up an excuse and not go?

They should be respected and cherished.

It should always be the last resource.

Hero, simply because I wouldn't want to be a villain.

Empathy.

Insecurity.

Not that much. Gemini, but I really feel I resemble a cancer more.

Giving everyone the same opportunities.

Accomplishing something without hurting anyone in the process.

I'd save my family member/friend, but I'd feel pretty shitty.

Octopus. They are cute, smart and have many ways of avoiding danger.

Light blue.

Tie between Fantasy and Sci-fi

7) Describe your ideal home.
Not too big and not in a crowded area. Somewhere nice and quiet that I can make my own and where I can find refuge.

Defense.

Support/healer.

I'd try to use it discreetly without drawing too much attention.

I'd confront him for explanations, and I'd keep the blame if it's for a good reason.

I think I'd feel bad using them, but if I really had to it would be something to improve my life and the one of people I love.

Hide in a safe place.

Approach it cautiously.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

Those I love.

If I'm still in time to make up an excuse and not go?

They should be respected and cherished.

It should always be the last resource.

Hero, simply because I wouldn't want to be a villain.

Empathy.

Insecurity.

Not that much. Gemini, but I really feel I resemble a cancer more.
"Nervous isolation" is your ability. With it, you can shut down any specific receptor nerve of a person from being sensitive to a particular kind of impulse. You can block someone from hearing , tasting or smelling, you can stop them from feeling pain or pressure, and other things, but you can't make them inawardly unable to control their own body

Justice that fits the crime; fair and unbiased.

Victory is overcoming insurmountable odds through strength of character or alongside others.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

Damn it hate these D:
I do have to go with the child. The child is the most innocent, the one with the longest life ahead of them. I feel like it would be a common understanding amongst many of the other potential victims, those with good hearts. I know it would be what my close family, some friends and probably priest would want. Still would feel pretty terrible, and incredibly pissed at this villain.

Wolf. They're just quite cool, not really got a good reason for it.

Never had a favourite colour, when I was younger it would change frequently and now I really don't think about it.

Sci Fi, followed by superhero and fantasy. Unhealthily big star wars fan, makes me a bit bias.

An apartment in a city, it doesn't have to be a massive one. In fact I'd rather it be a comfortable, cosy size hopefully with a nice view. Somewhere I can be alone and at peace. Good internet connection too! That's a must.

Adaptability. In a fight you never know what could happen, you need to be prepared to adjust to the circumstances.

I would rather not try to predict what role I'd have in a team fight. I'd like to have the capacity to fill whatever sort of role is needed. I can however see myself being more effective at a range in some manner of leadership or coordinator.

I use the power in moderation, and do my best to be discrete about it. If I can help those around me with it then it's selfish of me not to, but equally I don't want to use this power too much else I myself might become too reliant on myself.

It really depends on the circumstances. If my best friend truly is someone I consider as a best friend then I might be willing to take the fall for them for their sake. But again, if the circumstances dictate it and this friend has framed something on me that clearly breaks our friendship then I would make sure the truth comes out.

To, over time; help give humanity the tools to solve world hunger and global warming. That's two to indirectly occur over time, to help give people the tools for change rather than directly solving things. Finally, I'd want the genie to wipe my memory of the encounter. I'd rather not know of this indirect alteration and believe we as a people managed to overcome these global crises together.

Tend to get annoyed with myself. That self frustration will linger no matter the outcome of the fearful circumstances. Healthy mindset, ikr.

Accept that the outcome will likely not be in my favour, but know this will be an opportunity to develop and grow in this area.

15) Beauty....

A) Is in the eye of the beholder.

Myself. While I may second guess myself at every turn, at the end of the day I have to trust myself to do the right or smart thing. If I can't trust myself than I can't really do anything.

Party? I don't go to parties!

Just kidding, mostly. I check if I have my essentials. Keys, phone, wallet and the like.

They're an important part of the world. We should try to preserve them and interfere only where needed. But ultimately we as humans need to look out for ourselves above all else. Good thing looking after ourselves and the environment so often is the same.

It should be avoided as much as possible. It shouldn't ever be the first answer. But unfortunately the world is often not so idealistic. If it was me in a situation where I might have to take a life, after I've exhausted other options I would kill. I would hate myself for it, but I would so that someone else wouldn't have to take on the burden of taking a life.

Superhero. Would feel far too guilty to be a supervillain. Reason's pretty dull, you know the drill. Great power great responsibility, duty and burden to help people of I'm on a position to.

Hard to say. If I were to be generous I'd say my heart. Despite my efforts not to be, I am an empathetic person and I feel like I can understand people well and connect with people. I can get people to communicate well, and paired with some focus and conviction I often end up putting myself into leadership roles despite hating being those kind of roles.

Self loathing. I criticise myself too much, makes me second guess myself. I can be my greatest enemy.

Don't believe in the zodiac in the slightest. But Google tells me I'm a Capricorn so I guess that's nice?

Justice that fits the crime; fair and unbiased.

Victory is overcoming insurmountable odds through strength of character or alongside others.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

Damn it hate these D:
I do have to go with the child. The child is the most innocent, the one with the longest life ahead of them. I feel like it would be a common understanding amongst many of the other potential victims, those with good hearts. I know it would be what my close family, some friends and probably priest would want. Still would feel pretty terrible, and incredibly pissed at this villain.

Wolf. They're just quite cool, not really got a good reason for it.

Never had a favourite colour, when I was younger it would change frequently and now I really don't think about it.

Sci Fi, followed by superhero and fantasy. Unhealthily big star wars fan, makes me a bit bias.

An apartment in a city, it doesn't have to be a massive one. In fact I'd rather it be a comfortable, cosy size hopefully with a nice view. Somewhere I can be alone and at peace. Good internet connection too! That's a must.

Adaptability. In a fight you never know what could happen, you need to be prepared to adjust to the circumstances.

I would rather not try to predict what role I'd have in a team fight. I'd like to have the capacity to fill whatever sort of role is needed. I can however see myself being more effective at a range in some manner of leadership or coordinator.

I use the power in moderation, and do my best to be discrete about it. If I can help those around me with it then it's selfish of me not to, but equally I don't want to use this power too much else I myself might become too reliant on myself.

It really depends on the circumstances. If my best friend truly is someone I consider as a best friend then I might be willing to take the fall for them for their sake. But again, if the circumstances dictate it and this friend has framed something on me that clearly breaks our friendship then I would make sure the truth comes out.

To, over time; help give humanity the tools to solve world hunger and global warming. That's two to indirectly occur over time, to help give people the tools for change rather than directly solving things. Finally, I'd want the genie to wipe my memory of the encounter. I'd rather not know of this indirect alteration and believe we as a people managed to overcome these global crises together.

Tend to get annoyed with myself. That self frustration will linger no matter the outcome of the fearful circumstances. Healthy mindset, ikr.

Accept that the outcome will likely not be in my favour, but know this will be an opportunity to develop and grow in this area.

15) Beauty....

A) Is in the eye of the beholder.

Myself. While I may second guess myself at every turn, at the end of the day I have to trust myself to do the right or smart thing. If I can't trust myself than I can't really do anything.

Party? I don't go to parties!

Just kidding, mostly. I check if I have my essentials. Keys, phone, wallet and the like.

They're an important part of the world. We should try to preserve them and interfere only where needed. But ultimately we as humans need to look out for ourselves above all else. Good thing looking after ourselves and the environment so often is the same.

It should be avoided as much as possible. It shouldn't ever be the first answer. But unfortunately the world is often not so idealistic. If it was me in a situation where I might have to take a life, after I've exhausted other options I would kill. I would hate myself for it, but I would so that someone else wouldn't have to take on the burden of taking a life.

Superhero. Would feel far too guilty to be a supervillain. Reason's pretty dull, you know the drill. Great power great responsibility, duty and burden to help people of I'm on a position to.

Hard to say. If I were to be generous I'd say my heart. Despite my efforts not to be, I am an empathetic person and I feel like I can understand people well and connect with people. I can get people to communicate well, and paired with some focus and conviction I often end up putting myself into leadership roles despite hating being those kind of roles.

Self loathing. I criticise myself too much, makes me second guess myself. I can be my greatest enemy.

Don't believe in the zodiac in the slightest. But Google tells me I'm a Capricorn so I guess that's nice?
Your power is "Swap". A pretty standard ability that allows you to swap bodies with someone that talks about you, with a variable degree of mental transfer (you can choose for a particular body to keep a particular set of memories, for example). The catch though, is that only the person you swapped with can cancel the effect, and you can switch bodies again until they do.

Equal chance to all, when everyone are on thr same 'bas level' as each others. True justice is impossible in our world, right now.
when I, or others I care about, learns something
Is this a common thing for them to do? Then catch them, they will kill more people. Otherwise the hero, if they are the saving kind, third case thr child.
cows, I think. They are so home-y, cute annd their lives seems nice.
bright yellow
slice of life with low-key fantasy elements
A two-story library, a small room with a big, cosy bed and a industial looking kitchen. Open plans and a 'balcony' inside. Lots and lots of flowers and paintings. No spare rooms, maybe a bath. Preferebly dark wood essentials to match the outside of the house. Hidden in the woods.
stamina
tank
Mask myself and never sleep
I don't really care about rep, but I would wish my friend didn' either. It's our little secret
Because I can't know if my wishes would be any of that, I wouldn't use them.
But the "make all rapist's die in their sleep" would be kinda amazing
cry
Cheast out and thoughts on point
15) Beauty....

God. And everyone else, I should stop trusting strangers
My want to live. And my alcohol-stach. Because that can be a terrible combo
I love animals, I'm trying to live a vegan lifestyle and I'm going to go a course and become a hunter. I hate the food industry, but tbh, I can shoot down an elk. I love plants, they smell nice
Shouldn't do it, could probably not do it. But sometimes it's the best option.
hero, to serve and protect
my kindness
I'm powerhungry
No, pieces

Equal chance to all, when everyone are on thr same 'bas level' as each others. True justice is impossible in our world, right now.
when I, or others I care about, learns something
Is this a common thing for them to do? Then catch them, they will kill more people. Otherwise the hero, if they are the saving kind, third case thr child.
cows, I think. They are so home-y, cute annd their lives seems nice.
bright yellow
slice of life with low-key fantasy elements
A two-story library, a small room with a big, cosy bed and a industial looking kitchen. Open plans and a 'balcony' inside. Lots and lots of flowers and paintings. No spare rooms, maybe a bath. Preferebly dark wood essentials to match the outside of the house. Hidden in the woods.
stamina
tank
Mask myself and never sleep
I don't really care about rep, but I would wish my friend didn' either. It's our little secret
Because I can't know if my wishes would be any of that, I wouldn't use them.
But the "make all rapist's die in their sleep" would be kinda amazing
cry
Cheast out and thoughts on point
15) Beauty....

God. And everyone else, I should stop trusting strangers
My want to live. And my alcohol-stach. Because that can be a terrible combo
I love animals, I'm trying to live a vegan lifestyle and I'm going to go a course and become a hunter. I hate the food industry, but tbh, I can shoot down an elk. I love plants, they smell nice
Shouldn't do it, could probably not do it. But sometimes it's the best option.
hero, to serve and protect
my kindness
I'm powerhungry
No, pieces
Your ability is "Detrauma". By touching the forehead of a victim of a traumatic experience you can remove the trauma and it's after-effects on their body, which includes all memory of the occurrence. The trauma is then transmitted to the perpetrator, alongside the memory and after-effects. However, this ability is unable to affect third parties or the past, nor being people back to life (watching one's parents die in front of oneself cannot be erased in terms of after effects, only the memory can be transmitted, for example), and if there is no perpetrator you are the one that takes in the trauma you erased from the other person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back