Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
1) What is justice to you?
Well I suppose it depends on whether you mean practical or ideology? Practically speaking justice is upholding the law of the land. Ideologically speaking it is speaking for and defending those that can not do so for themselves.

2) What is victory to you?
Another tricky question I suppose accomplishing something I set out to complete / or alternately in the literal sense just beating someone your competing against.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Er...Do I have to show my work? Ugh that reminds me of those damn math problems they used to torment us with in school. Here I was thinking I'd never need one in the real world but um I guess in this scenario I'd protect my girls or the child. Depending on what exactly the stakes are here. If we're talking everyone is going to die and I can only save one person than I would go for the child. If it's just - I only have time to rescue one person for some reason but they are not in any immediate danger I'd protect my girls. Well assuming I'm working on my own self-interest and not as a separate entity. So I guess the better question is what kind of hero am I in this scenario? Am I a masked hero with a secret identity and some overarching mission , a part of some kind of team , or just someone with a power that wants to help?

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
Any and all babies, except bugs. Bugs can all die and I'd be pretty much okay with that. Except then we'd all starve so I guess some of them can stick around.

5) What is your favorite color?
Purple I guess? Or Green, or well really I have no strong feelings about colors in general although I gravitate towards the darker shades.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
I'm assuming you're meaning the PG let's play a game of make believe version. I guess fantasy in that case.

7) Describe your ideal home
One where I do not have to take care of an army of half grown lady-children. And also I do not have to clean. Preferably where food comes fully cooked directly to the house but I guess I could cook if I had to. But definitely self cleaning and totally just me and the dogs.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
A good exist strategy? Not much for fighting unless you talk layin' down the grown folk law for the girls OR going all mamma bear on some frat jerks.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Oh teams! Okay fighting in teams, hmmm if it's anything like fighting with my sisters I'm the bitchy one who doesn't back down.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Depends on what kind of useful we're talking. If I woke up with the ability to clean the house with a wiggle of my nose I'd be using that left right and center to the devil with the consequences. Uncle Sam can come at me!

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Nothing. I would actually be vaguely surprised to know I have a reputation so honestly kudos to my friend for making me aware of that. Unless it costs me my job in which case I'm gonna be pissy and my friend will be hearing about if for the rest of eternity.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
Does a self-cleaning house count as reality altering? Because if not that's my first one.
The ability to grow my own food
And either the ability to talk to animals or enough money to pay off my student debts.

13) When most afraid you...
Well that time I thought one of the girls got pregnant and I thought I was gonna get fired. And spiders. Just Spiders.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Oh you got to be super respectful man, you don't want to lose your job even if your superior is an outdated dragon lady who thrives on the crushed dreams of students and tears of her subordinates.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
Dogs. They're pretty reliable creatures. And the inevitability of at least one thing going frustratingly off the rails every week.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
My car keys.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
Big fan. Definite a+ top yelp score from me.

19) What is your stance on killing?
Well depends on what I'm killing. If it's cows - yum. If it's bunnies - awww sad face emoji. If it's scum of the earth who like boil babies - let 'em fry. If it's that little brat who once again forgot to let us know we were out of tampons - whoa calm down girl.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Well that's some lofty ambitions. Can I pick C - sidekick / tech support? Because I am very much not the front and center kind of person but I do like helping to keep things running along smoothly where I can.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
Patience and a good sense of humor

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
I'm bull-headed

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
Well I know it's a thing but do you mean like the day I was born meaning anything for how my life is gonna turn out than not really. As for my sign no idea.

Well I suppose it depends on whether you mean practical or ideology? Practically speaking justice is upholding the law of the land. Ideologically speaking it is speaking for and defending those that can not do so for themselves.

Another tricky question I suppose accomplishing something I set out to complete / or alternately in the literal sense just beating someone your competing against.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Er...Do I have to show my work? Ugh that reminds me of those damn math problems they used to torment us with in school. Here I was thinking I'd never need one in the real world but um I guess in this scenario I'd protect my girls or the child. Depending on what exactly the stakes are here. If we're talking everyone is going to die and I can only save one person than I would go for the child. If it's just - I only have time to rescue one person for some reason but they are not in any immediate danger I'd protect my girls. Well assuming I'm working on my own self-interest and not as a separate entity. So I guess the better question is what kind of hero am I in this scenario? Am I a masked hero with a secret identity and some overarching mission , a part of some kind of team , or just someone with a power that wants to help?

Any and all babies, except bugs. Bugs can all die and I'd be pretty much okay with that. Except then we'd all starve so I guess some of them can stick around.

Purple I guess? Or Green, or well really I have no strong feelings about colors in general although I gravitate towards the darker shades.

I'm assuming you're meaning the PG let's play a game of make believe version. I guess fantasy in that case.

One where I do not have to take care of an army of half grown lady-children. And also I do not have to clean. Preferably where food comes fully cooked directly to the house but I guess I could cook if I had to. But definitely self cleaning and totally just me and the dogs.

A good exist strategy? Not much for fighting unless you talk layin' down the grown folk law for the girls OR going all mamma bear on some frat jerks.

Oh teams! Okay fighting in teams, hmmm if it's anything like fighting with my sisters I'm the bitchy one who doesn't back down.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Depends on what kind of useful we're talking. If I woke up with the ability to clean the house with a wiggle of my nose I'd be using that left right and center to the devil with the consequences. Uncle Sam can come at me!

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Nothing. I would actually be vaguely surprised to know I have a reputation so honestly kudos to my friend for making me aware of that. Unless it costs me my job in which case I'm gonna be pissy and my friend will be hearing about if for the rest of eternity.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
Does a self-cleaning house count as reality altering? Because if not that's my first one.
The ability to grow my own food
And either the ability to talk to animals or enough money to pay off my student debts.

Well that time I thought one of the girls got pregnant and I thought I was gonna get fired. And spiders. Just Spiders.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Oh you got to be super respectful man, you don't want to lose your job even if your superior is an outdated dragon lady who thrives on the crushed dreams of students and tears of her subordinates.

15) Beauty....

Dogs. They're pretty reliable creatures. And the inevitability of at least one thing going frustratingly off the rails every week.

My car keys.

Big fan. Definite a+ top yelp score from me.

Well depends on what I'm killing. If it's cows - yum. If it's bunnies - awww sad face emoji. If it's scum of the earth who like boil babies - let 'em fry. If it's that little brat who once again forgot to let us know we were out of tampons - whoa calm down girl.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Well that's some lofty ambitions. Can I pick C - sidekick / tech support? Because I am very much not the front and center kind of person but I do like helping to keep things running along smoothly where I can.

Patience and a good sense of humor

I'm bull-headed

Well I know it's a thing but do you mean like the day I was born meaning anything for how my life is gonna turn out than not really. As for my sign no idea.
Your ability is called "Omni-embrionic". At any moment in which you can smell a nearby non-human mammal, bird or reptile, you can grow a layer of a jellyfish-like membrane filled with a special liquid. This membrane and liquid are pratically weightless, but the chosen body part becomes unnusuable for the couple of days the membrane lasts while it morphs the body part into a part similar to that of the animal you were smelling, by returning the chosen body part to it´s embrionic state and quickly rebuilding it. When the body part emerges it´s s the infant version of the body part you morphed, and rapidly grows to the desired form.
You can have multiple morphed parts at the same time with different animals, but the longer your body stays in that animal form, the more it starts loosing the ability to shift and the human capacities it had before. In addition, while you can accelerate the process to morph a body part in less than a minute, this will probably result in an incomplete transformation that reverts almost immediately or in the worse case cenario not only does not revert but the body part is rejected by the body, making it unresponsive and occasionally causing allergic reactions.

Sunstone Sunstone by the way, could I ask what was it about the ability you didn´t like? I want to improve my craft, if I can.

And since I´m at it, why do you think I shouldn´t do any more of this kind of thread? I ask cause you kinda went against the current with that vote, and that usually means the person might have something meaningful the others might have missed.

Justice is getting an equal pain inflicted on the person who did the harming.

2) What is a victory to you?
Your opponent is trapped, or frustrated beyond belief, and they can't think of a way out of you beating them.

I save the person close to me because I'm selfish and wouldn't be able to live with myself if that person wasn't in my life. I'd probably regret my choice after, though.

Ants. There are so many of them, and they all are strong, and although they can't live on their own, ant communities are not to be trifled with. They can lift things thousands of times their weight, how cool is that?

Blue, it's the color of the sky and ocean.

Fantasy

Always clean without me doing anything.

Ruthlessness, being able to take down an opponent without hesitating or trying "fancy moves." Followed closely by a good sense of strategy and self-awareness

9) What role would you rather have in a team fight?
Backup, or ranged weaponry.

I'd use it, no doubt. Maybe try to hide the fact that it's a power, but I would do my best to help those around me with it.

I'll take the blame since I would feel guilty that I hurt a friend otherwise- even if they did betray me first. Also, my friend owes me big time.

1) Endless regeneration (think Doctor from DR Who)
2) Limitless intellegence and creational genius
3) An insane work ethic and inability to go insane

That's if I had to make them all at the same time. If I didn't, then I'd wish for #3, #2, and then I'd use my last wish last.

One brilliant AI and utopia later, my work is done. Now I just have to get out of the universe before it explodes. It's not direct influence if I'm the one doing the work.

Blue screen of death. then focus on the problem, all while panicking very hard.

Get kind of cocky, try to state my business, and hope that I don't get exploded.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

My dad.
Or the inevitability of death

My bag, to make sure I have everything I'll need for the night. Not that kind of thing, if that's where your mind went.

THEY'RE ALL REALLY COOL AND HUMANS NEED TO COEXIST WITH THEM.

If you have to, and I will turn the other way. If not, then an eye for an eye.

Supervillain, cause I don't care enough about my PR to be considered a hero. I'd probably be a hedonistic villain since I don't have anything I want to avenge.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
Passion, but it's fleeting and unexpected.

I'm really really lazy, and unsure of myself because I'm so lazy.

I don't believe in the zodiac, and I'm a Taurus sun.

Sure, why not?

Blind, Justice cares not for origin or identity. The law is the law. Justice is a tool to ensure fair dealings, reward effort and punish what is wicked. Ultimately, a reflection of the society it holds together.

Achieving success in your goal

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

Impossible to answer.

I don't really have one, but I like the meme potential for the Honey Badger

Blue

Fantasy

High-rise, semi-luxurious apartment

A cool head

Pointman or support.

Depends largely on the power in question.

They aren't really my best friend anymore of they blame me for something they did. Let the truth come out.

Wish for wealth

Wish for good luck (assuming this isn't "reality altering")

Wish for longevity (same assumption as above)

Become tense an anxious, but try to deal with whatever is making me afraid.

Find a way to even the odds.

15) Beauty....

The truth.

To see if I have all my essentials, to see if everything is as it should be.

Neutral. They're food, decorations or pets, not a lot more can be said about them.

Last resort, but an acceptable one.

Preferably a hero, but being a "villain" in a corrupt and ugly society would also be acceptable.

I've been told I'm very humorous.

Fear of the unknown.

Not really. Aquarius.

A word in the dictionary.

That feeling of dopamine running through my brain.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I save the kid and tell him that the villain killed his parents. Knowing how the universe works, in roughly ten to fifteen years, the criminal will be dead.

Oh, wow. I don't know. Totally no idea. Oh, right. I wrote it in my name so I don't forget.
As for the reason; I like them feathers. Pretty to look at. Don't tell anyone, but penguins are my favorite with parrots just after them.

Blue.

Fantasy, but I tend to be very picky and only roleplay things that let me do any kind of character I want. I like my freedom, so to speak.

Self-sufficient cleaning robots, a free food delivery every day, a waifu that cooks for me and hugs me when I'm cold and sad, and maybe... just maaaybe a PS4, because PlayStation is far above Xbox. I said it. Bring it, dweebs.

Speed.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
The guy that stands far away from the fighting and screams motivational things at my own team and demotivational things at the enemy. And the one that laughs when either begins to fail.
If I can't be this, I'd prefer someone who fights from range. I really, really, want to avoid getting hurt. You know how much a stab wound hurts?

What I want to say: Be a hero. What I really will say: Abuse my power in childish, crude, and irresponsible ways for my own, selfish benefit, often at the cost of the unknowing people around me. Eventually, someone will probably find out.

Don't care. Try to maintain my relationship with said friend, unless he did it for selfish personal benefit and had other options; in that case, I reveal the truth.

First, I wish for an immortal waifu. Any kind of waifu. Any kind of woman that cares I exist in this cold, unbecoming world will be good.
Second, I wish to live forever no matter what. There's nothing I fear more than death.
Lastly, I want loads of cash. As much as he's allowed to give me with one wish.

Panic? Duh. "Most afraid" implies I am feeling the most fear at the moment that I can feel.

Try to learn about it before confronting it. I use whatever knowledge I have to my advantage and observe, learn, adapt.

15) Beauty....
D) Is overrated

My mom....
Also, death. Lots of death. If mom won't work, shooting a bastard in the head will.

What kind of deranged psychopath invites me for a party. I am sociable, but I tend to be a bitch for snacks.

I eat them every day. I am superior.

Wouldn't have the balls to kill a man myself, but I think pedophiles, rapists, and murderers should be killed. Note: Murderers who committed murder, not manslaughter.

Supervillain. I'd have my army of minions, and a waifu, and a base in an active volcano. And I'd make money.

Just for the lolz. Being evil is fun!

The sarcasm.

The sarcasm.

No, because fuck paranormal power when I have logic to topple it.

Fishies. Which doesn't fit in with my penguin fetish.

The world gives back according to what you put into it. If you send out love, you will receive love. If you send out negativity, you will think and feel more negativity.

Improving in anything i do, no matter how small the improvement

I save the close family member/ friend.

Erm, do dragons count? If so, in most folklore they're terrifying in appearance, strong and powerful, and can even fly, but are very intelligent. To me, they represent all things human beings should strive to be xD If not, cats for dang sure, because they're so dang cute and I love 'em. :3

Blue.

Fantasy.

Anywhere where I feel comfortable and can be surrounded by those I love. Internet is also important to me. But I can make do with any home as long as those two things are present.

Determination. A strong will and the grit to never give up.

A healer, keeping the members of my party alive and fighting strong.

I'd try to use it subtly, but if I see a way to use it, no matter how obvious it might be, to save someone I care about from a dire situation, I will use it, consequences be damned.

I keep my mouth shut. The people that really care about me will see past the rumors and be totally fine with me. Besides, I don't wish ill will on anyone, no matter what they've done.

I wish for the power to always protect those I care about no matter when thier moment of danger happens or where I am when it does, the ability to be totally calm and patient regardless of the situation, and an ability to always come up with whatever those I love need.

run to those closest to me for help.

Try my best, fair and square, and try not to beat myself up if I fail.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

My intuition.

That my cats are fed, my parents don't need anything, and that all my electronics are either on my person or at home turned off.

They are amazing and the world needs more of em, and less human destruction/killing of them.

Never. For any reason. Life is too precious.

Hero, to protect the ones I love and as many other people as I can.

My friendly, outgoing, and understanding nature.

My tendency to let people walk all over me.

Yes. I'm a Leo.

Justice is getting an equal pain inflicted on the person who did the harming.

2) What is a victory to you?
Your opponent is trapped, or frustrated beyond belief, and they can't think of a way out of you beating them.

I save the person close to me because I'm selfish and wouldn't be able to live with myself if that person wasn't in my life. I'd probably regret my choice after, though.

Ants. There are so many of them, and they all are strong, and although they can't live on their own, ant communities are not to be trifled with. They can lift things thousands of times their weight, how cool is that?

Blue, it's the color of the sky and ocean.

Fantasy

Always clean without me doing anything.

Ruthlessness, being able to take down an opponent without hesitating or trying "fancy moves." Followed closely by a good sense of strategy and self-awareness

9) What role would you rather have in a team fight?
Backup, or ranged weaponry.

I'd use it, no doubt. Maybe try to hide the fact that it's a power, but I would do my best to help those around me with it.

I'll take the blame since I would feel guilty that I hurt a friend otherwise- even if they did betray me first. Also, my friend owes me big time.

1) Endless regeneration (think Doctor from DR Who)
2) Limitless intellegence and creational genius
3) An insane work ethic and inability to go insane

That's if I had to make them all at the same time. If I didn't, then I'd wish for #3, #2, and then I'd use my last wish last.

One brilliant AI and utopia later, my work is done. Now I just have to get out of the universe before it explodes. It's not direct influence if I'm the one doing the work.

Blue screen of death. then focus on the problem, all while panicking very hard.

Get kind of cocky, try to state my business, and hope that I don't get exploded.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

My dad.
Or the inevitability of death

My bag, to make sure I have everything I'll need for the night. Not that kind of thing, if that's where your mind went.

THEY'RE ALL REALLY COOL AND HUMANS NEED TO COEXIST WITH THEM.

If you have to, and I will turn the other way. If not, then an eye for an eye.

Supervillain, cause I don't care enough about my PR to be considered a hero. I'd probably be a hedonistic villain since I don't have anything I want to avenge.

Passion, but it's fleeting and unexpected.

I'm really really lazy, and unsure of myself because I'm so lazy.

I don't believe in the zodiac, and I'm a Taurus sun.
Your ability is "mass transmition". By placing your body in a certain stance, you trigger an effect that allows your next movement to move the nearby influences on the higgs boson to different locations. In other words, you can move your own mass or the mass of a nearby object you touch while rapidly moving, in the direction of your motion. For example, if you triggered this while punching someone, you could move your mass and the mass of their belly into their back, making their back heavy enough for them to fall back, while you and their belly became extremely light. However, if you this in rapid succession, your body will become extraphysic and begin to desintegrate. The effect lasts for up to half an hour.

Sure, why not?

Blind, Justice cares not for origin or identity. The law is the law. Justice is a tool to ensure fair dealings, reward effort and punish what is wicked. Ultimately, a reflection of the society it holds together.

Achieving success in your goal

Impossible to answer.

I don't really have one, but I like the meme potential for the Honey Badger

Blue

Fantasy

High-rise, semi-luxurious apartment

A cool head

Pointman or support.

Depends largely on the power in question.

They aren't really my best friend anymore of they blame me for something they did. Let the truth come out.

Wish for wealth

Wish for good luck (assuming this isn't "reality altering")

Wish for longevity (same assumption as above)

Become tense an anxious, but try to deal with whatever is making me afraid.

Find a way to even the odds.

15) Beauty....

The truth.

To see if I have all my essentials, to see if everything is as it should be.

Neutral. They're food, decorations or pets, not a lot more can be said about them.

Last resort, but an acceptable one.

Preferably a hero, but being a "villain" in a corrupt and ugly society would also be acceptable.

I've been told I'm very humorous.

Fear of the unknown.

Not really. Aquarius.
"Perception Badger" is your power. This ability allows you to normalize whatever purpose you give to any object. If you wear a garbage bag as clothing, it´s normal clothing for anyone who looks at it, if you eat food from the floor, that´s seen as normal. Anything you do is normal, and if you do it enough, people might actually start doing it too. The catch is, you can´t turn off this ability.

A word in the dictionary.

That feeling of dopamine running through my brain.

I save the kid and tell him that the villain killed his parents. Knowing how the universe works, in roughly ten to fifteen years, the criminal will be dead.

Oh, wow. I don't know. Totally no idea. Oh, right. I wrote it in my name so I don't forget.
As for the reason; I like them feathers. Pretty to look at. Don't tell anyone, but penguins are my favorite with parrots just after them.

Blue.

Fantasy, but I tend to be very picky and only roleplay things that let me do any kind of character I want. I like my freedom, so to speak.

Self-sufficient cleaning robots, a free food delivery every day, a waifu that cooks for me and hugs me when I'm cold and sad, and maybe... just maaaybe a PS4, because PlayStation is far above Xbox. I said it. Bring it, dweebs.

Speed.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
The guy that stands far away from the fighting and screams motivational things at my own team and demotivational things at the enemy. And the one that laughs when either begins to fail.
If I can't be this, I'd prefer someone who fights from range. I really, really, want to avoid getting hurt. You know how much a stab wound hurts?

What I want to say: Be a hero. What I really will say: Abuse my power in childish, crude, and irresponsible ways for my own, selfish benefit, often at the cost of the unknowing people around me. Eventually, someone will probably find out.

Don't care. Try to maintain my relationship with said friend, unless he did it for selfish personal benefit and had other options; in that case, I reveal the truth.

First, I wish for an immortal waifu. Any kind of waifu. Any kind of woman that cares I exist in this cold, unbecoming world will be good.
Second, I wish to live forever no matter what. There's nothing I fear more than death.
Lastly, I want loads of cash. As much as he's allowed to give me with one wish.

Panic? Duh. "Most afraid" implies I am feeling the most fear at the moment that I can feel.

Try to learn about it before confronting it. I use whatever knowledge I have to my advantage and observe, learn, adapt.

15) Beauty....
D) Is overrated

My mom....
Also, death. Lots of death. If mom won't work, shooting a bastard in the head will.

What kind of deranged psychopath invites me for a party. I am sociable, but I tend to be a bitch for snacks.

I eat them every day. I am superior.

Wouldn't have the balls to kill a man myself, but I think pedophiles, rapists, and murderers should be killed. Note: Murderers who committed murder, not manslaughter.

Supervillain. I'd have my army of minions, and a waifu, and a base in an active volcano. And I'd make money.

Just for the lolz. Being evil is fun!

The sarcasm.

The sarcasm.

No, because fuck paranormal power when I have logic to topple it.

Fishies. Which doesn't fit in with my penguin fetish.
"Criophoenix" is your ability. Two large blue bird wings grow from your back (yes, they can fly) and your head becomes that of a bird of prey (blue feathers all over your head, of course, and some spread through your body). When you die, your body will almost instantly freeze itself, and ice will slowly expand, compressing your body more and more, and changing it back into a child that is the cross of a bird chick and a human baby (that grows four times as fast as a normal child, until you return to your prior age). Then the ice breaks. If the ice is melted or broken before the process is finished or if you die of natural causes at any point, you die for real, however. Whether adult or child, your body can only ingest small amounts of food at a time, and you will prefer colder environments. In addition, as a child, your mental ability is extremely reduced and will require someone to look after you, most likely.

"Criophoenix" is your ability. Two large blue bird wings grow from your back (yes, they can fly) and your head becomes that of a bird of prey (blue feathers all over your head, of course, and some spread through your body). When you die, your body will almost instantly freeze itself, and ice will slowly expand, compressing your body more and more, and changing it back into a child that is the cross of a bird chick and a human baby (that grows four times as fast as a normal child, until you return to your prior age). Then the ice breaks. If the ice is melted or broken before the process is finished or if you die of natural causes at any point, you die for real, however. Whether adult or child, your body can only ingest small amounts of food at a time, and you will prefer colder environments. In addition, as a child, your mental ability is extremely reduced and will require someone to look after you, most likely.
Pretty cool, not gonna lie.
I basically get a "cheat death" power, plus flying and I can probably bite people's heads off with my beak.

I wouldn't mind a power like that.

Pretty cool, not gonna lie.
I basically get a "cheat death" power, plus flying and I can probably bite people's heads off with my beak.

I wouldn't mind a power like that.
Yeah, but remember the death cheat has conditions (like if it´s too hot around you the ice will melt right off, or if you don´t have anyone to care for you once you get reborn, you may starve to death), and you still have to somewhat integrate into society. Still, I´m glad you found the power cool! :)

The world gives back according to what you put into it. If you send out love, you will receive love. If you send out negativity, you will think and feel more negativity.

Improving in anything i do, no matter how small the improvement

I save the close family member/ friend.

Erm, do dragons count? If so, in most folklore they're terrifying in appearance, strong and powerful, and can even fly, but are very intelligent. To me, they represent all things human beings should strive to be xD If not, cats for dang sure, because they're so dang cute and I love 'em. :3

Blue.

Fantasy.

Anywhere where I feel comfortable and can be surrounded by those I love. Internet is also important to me. But I can make do with any home as long as those two things are present.

Determination. A strong will and the grit to never give up.

A healer, keeping the members of my party alive and fighting strong.

I'd try to use it subtly, but if I see a way to use it, no matter how obvious it might be, to save someone I care about from a dire situation, I will use it, consequences be damned.

I keep my mouth shut. The people that really care about me will see past the rumors and be totally fine with me. Besides, I don't wish ill will on anyone, no matter what they've done.

I wish for the power to always protect those I care about no matter when thier moment of danger happens or where I am when it does, the ability to be totally calm and patient regardless of the situation, and an ability to always come up with whatever those I love need.

run to those closest to me for help.

Try my best, fair and square, and try not to beat myself up if I fail.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

My intuition.

That my cats are fed, my parents don't need anything, and that all my electronics are either on my person or at home turned off.

They are amazing and the world needs more of em, and less human destruction/killing of them.

Never. For any reason. Life is too precious.

Hero, to protect the ones I love and as many other people as I can.

My friendly, outgoing, and understanding nature.

My tendency to let people walk all over me.

Yes. I'm a Leo.
"Improved Regeneration" is the name of your power. With this ability, you gain a slight regeneration ability, healing a bit faster than others. However, when you use this abilty to protect someone and become injured, your brain releases the signals normally associated with feelings of fatherhod or motherhood, triggering the ability´s real effect. So long as the injuries are not-fatal, they regenerate expodentially faster, and the regenerated body part will come with an improved resistance to whatever injured you as a modification. For examply, by protecting someone from a fire and getting your arm burnet, you might regenerate skin which can lubrify a fire-resistant fluid.

True justice occurs when a criminal (defined here as a person that has done something wrong) is either forgiven by whoever was wronged or is punished, followed by the criminal understanding what they did was wrong and becoming rehabilitated.

Succeeding in one's goals.

Save my friend.

Dogs because they're sweet and nice.

Red.

Fandom. If that doesn't count, then probably fantasy.

A nice little house near a big city, with a kind and loving wife.

A will to fight.

Damage-dealer

It depends on the power really. If I feel I can use it to keep myself out of danger, then it doesn't matter who knows I have it. If I don't feel that way, then I do my best to try to keep it under wraps.

Deny that I did it and distance myself from that friend and anyone who doesn't believe me.

All wishes would alter reality in some way, and I'm not 100% sure about wanting to die, so I ignore the genie and walk off.

I run off from whatever's scared me. If it's some kind of existential fear or dread, I curl up in a ball and cry it out.

Be careful and cautious, and also try to learn what I can from the confrontation.

15) Beauty....

Nothing at the moment. I hope one day to have an significant other to put my trust in though.

N/A, I've never been invited to a party. :(

They're nice. I think animals generally taste better than plants.

It's always bad, no exceptions.

A superhero to try to make the world a better place.

I think I'm good at understanding and expressing my emotions.

I desperately want and need a girlfriend in order to be happy, but lack the appearance and social skills necessary to get one, so I'm depressed all the time and never content with anything.

No. Gemini.

True justice occurs when a criminal (defined here as a person that has done something wrong) is either forgiven by whoever was wronged or is punished, followed by the criminal understanding what they did was wrong and becoming rehabilitated.

Succeeding in one's goals.

Save my friend.

Dogs because they're sweet and nice.

Red.

Fandom. If that doesn't count, then probably fantasy.

A nice little house near a big city, with a kind and loving wife.

A will to fight.

Damage-dealer

It depends on the power really. If I feel I can use it to keep myself out of danger, then it doesn't matter who knows I have it. If I don't feel that way, then I do my best to try to keep it under wraps.

Deny that I did it and distance myself from that friend and anyone who doesn't believe me.

All wishes would alter reality in some way, and I'm not 100% sure about wanting to die, so I ignore the genie and walk off.

I run off from whatever's scared me. If it's some kind of existential fear or dread, I curl up in a ball and cry it out.

Be careful and cautious, and also try to learn what I can from the confrontation.

15) Beauty....

Nothing at the moment. I hope one day to have an significant other to put my trust in though.

N/A, I've never been invited to a party. :(

They're nice. I think animals generally taste better than plants.

It's always bad, no exceptions.

A superhero to try to make the world a better place.

I think I'm good at understanding and expressing my emotions.

I desperately want and need a girlfriend in order to be happy, but lack the appearance and social skills necessary to get one, so I'm depressed all the time and never content with anything.

No. Gemini.
Your power is "Matchmaker". With this ability, you are able to precisely identify the nature and depth of the relationship between a person and another nearby person, object or practice.

oh god. i'm not the most morally aligned person, so i guess justice is the treatment people get for what they do based on what's deemed fair/morally right by government/legal bodies.

winning at something, usually against someone.

the child.

tiger; they roam free and alone most of the time. they seem loyal and fierce creatures.

black

realistic/modern

7) Describe your ideal home.
i have two (so pick which ever); either a small apartment in the middle of a huge city, white hardwood floors, white walls with black metal decor, soft grey furnishings - modern, geometric and minimalistic. or a cabin out in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of dogs, probably german shepherds, and living totally free and off the grid.

intelligence and stealth.

either some kind of healer? or a look out/stealth type role.

i'd keep it hidden and use it only when i had to.

keep it to myself and move on, they're not a good friend in the first place but i can't be bothered with the drama of outing them.

i honestly can't think of what i would wish for. a new life in another country with no ties to people i once knew?

99% of the time - anxiety is annoying

just say whatever it is and deal.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated (personal beauty, attractiveness etc is overrated)
E) is everywhere (beauty of the earth, the world we live on etc is everywhere)

no one / nothing

i have my phone? and that no one is dead/passed out without help tbh.

i'd be vegan if i didn't love cheese so much.

in reality, i hate that people and animals die and i would change it if i could. but in my mind, killing has been around for thousands of years and is somewhat a part of natural cycles (kill to live/eat in regards to animals), though murdering people in cold blood is intolerable and inhumane.

probably the joker.. not going to lie. idk he seems like a cool dude.

i want to say my intelligence but i don't think so - there's always more to learn and believing your intelligent only leads to putting a cap on how intelligent someone can be.. idk. so my love for (international) cultures is my main quality.

quick to anger.

i believe in a lot of things, so yes. and my sign is cancer.

ok that came out way more depressing than i expected

Last edited:
  • When the good is able to prevail against the evil of the world for a noble reason.
  • Where your goal is finally accomplished and you can finally rest

• Save the child, maybe one day the new generation can look up and do better than I did.

• Tiger: There's something so cool about them. They're elegant yet powerful with an ominous feeling whenever you see one.

• Green

• Realistic/Modern
  • Medium sized, simple colors, slight high tech style of living, and high in the sky.

• The will to keep going.

• Defense

• I'd keep them secret until needed, I would share it with a few people but make sure not to overuse them or use them for evil reasons.

• Don't say a word, even if my reputation was ruined, they were still my best friend once. I wouldn't wish to give them a worse life because of me and a reputation can be rebuilt.

• I'd pass because each wish could have twist that could destroy my comfortable way of living.

• The unknown and the fact I can't know the outcome to anything.

• Try my best to make the thing a lot less intimidating and assure myself I can be at their level of skill.
15) Beauty....
  • B) Comes from within
  • My friends and family

• I have my phone on and that I have whatever I was going to bring.

• They're a vital part of our ecosystem.

• It only should be done if necessary.

• Superhero, this is to be seen as a symbol of peace and to be a role model to those who look up to me.

• Creativity

• A wild imagination that can lead to paranoia.

• Na, and Pisces

• When the good is able to prevail against the evil of the world for a noble reason.
  • Where your goal is finally accomplished and you can finally rest

• Save the child, maybe one day the new generation can look up and do better than I did.

• Tiger: There's something so cool about them. They're elegant yet powerful with an ominous feeling whenever you see one.

• Green

• Realistic/Modern
  • Medium sized, simple colors, slight high tech style of living, and high in the sky.

• The will to keep going.

• Defense

• I'd keep them secret until needed, I would share it with a few people but make sure not to overuse them or use them for evil reasons.

• Don't say a word, even if my reputation was ruined, they were still my best friend once. I wouldn't wish to give them a worse life because of me and a reputation can be rebuilt.

• I'd pass because each wish could have twist that could destroy my comfortable way of living.

• The unknown and the fact I can't know the outcome to anything.

• Try my best to make the thing a lot less intimidating and assure myself I can be at their level of skill.
15) Beauty....
  • B) Comes from within
  • My friends and family

• I have my phone on and that I have whatever I was going to bring.

• They're a vital part of our ecosystem.

• It only should be done if necessary.

• Superhero, this is to be seen as a symbol of peace and to be a role model to those who look up to me.

• Creativity

• A wild imagination that can lead to paranoia.

• Na, and Pisces
"Insuflattable body" is your ability. By holding your breath, the air in your lungs will spread through your body, making it expand considerably as if it was becoming larger and stronger, while also developing green scales. This can happen to your whole body or just select parts, with the effect being distributed in function of how much air you send to each part. The expansion doesn´t actually make you that much stronger, but you get pretty though, allowing you to hold your air for longer and show off (until you need to breathe again, at which point the effect stops).

Justice is sending the right person to jail, not falsely accusing others of something they have not committed.

Victory is when you win, even if it's at something simple like an argument.

I'd save my family member. I know it sounds selfish, but all of these options leave me to save one person right? I've known this person my whole life and would never want break the bond we have by letting them die.

4) What is your favourite animal? Why?

The Komodo Dragon. These beasts are deadly. They work in groups, stalking and tiring their prey out with loss of blood from previous attacks, before going in for the kill. The word "Dragon" - In my opinion - also represents raw power, as Dragon's were seen as mighty beasts only slain by the most powerful of warriors.

5) What is your favourite colour?

Out of everything, I'd say black.

6) What is your favourite roleplaying genre?

Fantasy/Action

Nothing big. I'd love a small home where the kitchen and front room are in the same space. The bedroom and bathroom would obviously be in separate rooms though.

People that help with your own abilities. For example, if you were to have two people out at front taking the damage, you would need someone to either boost their abilities or heal them in the process at the back away from the action.

Someone who can distract someone long enough so that others can use their powers that take longer to activate. So someone who is generally up front.

Hell, if I can save someone with it, then why not use it? No one has to know WHO I am, as long as I can help.

He's not someone worthy of protecting if he's just going to betray me. I'll defend myself and call him out on his bullshit.

1. To be strong enough to protect the weak.
2. To never be tempted by villainous acts. (Such as a great amount of wealth to turn to the villains side.)
3. To never let villains find out about who I am/who I am related too.

Act on instinct. Go with the gut feeling.

Be blunt. Ask what is needed to be asked and then leave if they refuse to give you an answer.

15) Beauty....

B) Comes from within

Myself.

If I have everything I need.

Animals are living beings too, they should be treated with respect. Plants are not something I worry too much about.

If it's in self defence, or if it is killing other people? Kill it.

I'd become a superhero to protect those who cannot protect themselves.

I have fast reflexes.

I have messed up sleeping patterns. I wake at random times.

My sign is Scorpio, but I don't believe in zodiac a lot.

Idea Idea

Justice is sending the right person to jail, not falsely accusing others of something they have not committed.

Victory is when you win, even if it's at something simple like an argument.

I'd save my family member. I know it sounds selfish, but all of these options leave me to save one person right? I've known this person my whole life and would never want break the bond we have by letting them die.

4) What is your favourite animal? Why?

The Komodo Dragon. These beasts are deadly. They work in groups, stalking and tiring their prey out with loss of blood from previous attacks, before going in for the kill. The word "Dragon" - In my opinion - also represents raw power, as Dragon's were seen as mighty beasts only slain by the most powerful of warriors.

5) What is your favourite colour?

Out of everything, I'd say black.

6) What is your favourite roleplaying genre?

Fantasy/Action

Nothing big. I'd love a small home where the kitchen and front room are in the same space. The bedroom and bathroom would obviously be in separate rooms though.

People that help with your own abilities. For example, if you were to have two people out at front taking the damage, you would need someone to either boost their abilities or heal them in the process at the back away from the action.

Someone who can distract someone long enough so that others can use their powers that take longer to activate. So someone who is generally up front.

Hell, if I can save someone with it, then why not use it? No one has to know WHO I am, as long as I can help.

He's not someone worthy of protecting if he's just going to betray me. I'll defend myself and call him out on his bullshit.

1. To be strong enough to protect the weak.
2. To never be tempted by villainous acts. (Such as a great amount of wealth to turn to the villains side.)
3. To never let villains find out about who I am/who I am related too.

Act on instinct. Go with the gut feeling.

Be blunt. Ask what is needed to be asked and then leave if they refuse to give you an answer.

15) Beauty....

B) Comes from within

Myself.

If I have everything I need.

Animals are living beings too, they should be treated with respect. Plants are not something I worry too much about.

If it's in self defence, or if it is killing other people? Kill it.

I'd become a superhero to protect those who cannot protect themselves.

I have fast reflexes.

I have messed up sleeping patterns. I wake at random times.

My sign is Scorpio, but I don't believe in zodiac a lot.

Idea Idea
Your ability is "slumber storage". Your body requires 3/2 the same amount of sleep as a normal human body, as a fraction of the energy you would recover while you slept is instead stored and increased by the ability. While you cannot use this energy yourself, you can trasmit it to someone else, allowing them to have telekinetic abilities, flight, firing off energy blasts or making energy shields, you name it, until the borrowed energy runs out. However, you immediately fall asleep if you do so.

Your ability is "mass transmition". By placing your body in a certain stance, you trigger an effect that allows your next movement to move the nearby influences on the higgs boson to different locations. In other words, you can move your own mass or the mass of a nearby object you touch while rapidly moving, in the direction of your motion. For example, if you triggered this while punching someone, you could move your mass and the mass of their belly into their back, making their back heavy enough for them to fall back, while you and their belly became extremely light. However, if you this in rapid succession, your body will become extraphysic and begin to desintegrate. The effect lasts for up to half an hour.

oh my god i could touch a car and then SEND SOMETHING FLYING INTO THE AIR THAT'S SO COOL AND VERY VERSITILE, thanks for the power.

i could be the world's best tilt-a-whirl

I have free time so I guess I'll give it a go.

Justice is everything turning out the way it should

Whenever you reach your goal.

I'd rescue the child and take them under my wing and teach and train them.

Turtles because of they are the embodiment of the survival of the fittest.

Orange

I guess it'd be Fandoms as it's what I RP the most. I don't really have a favorite as I don't like to categorize things together as the lines tend to blur a lot.

My ideal home would be a place that includes everything I'd ever need or want. A place where I can fully isolate myself from Real Life and still have everything

Understanding. No matter who your opponent is, if you can analyze and understand your opponents skill, techniques, etc, etc, you will have a much hihger chance of success.

Strategist. Being the one in charge of planning and stuff, I'll be the one to give my teammates advice on the best course of action, helping them to make the best decisions possible.

I'd use the power without worrying about my own risk. If I'm able to help my family and friends, it'll be worth putting my own life in danger. Hopefully, it would be a power that allows me to protect myself as well though.

Not gonna lie. I'd go into BERSERK MODE. If I have to do the time, might as well do the crime. The first thing I'd probably do, however, is take care of my "best friend" through some ways that may not be legal, depending on what the crime was. Nevertheless, I would not allow them to be my best friend any longer and they might even become my enemy.

A. To have omnipotent powers
B. To create an overpowered utopia
C. To create/find me a group of the bestest friends in the galaxy.

Analyze all possible outcomes and try to find an outcome that works in my favor.

Go at it with 110%! I'd work my butt off to surpass or at least hold my own against them. If I do still end up failing, at least I know that it just wasn't possible as I literally gave it my all.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Myself. If you want something done right, do it yourself.

If I have a reason to be going. If my friends aren't going, I'm not performing, I'm not hanging out with my crush, etc, etc, then I have no reason to be going to a party and would probably stay home.

Sometimes they make better companions than people.

Eh. Who cares, really?

But seriously, I don't really care as long as it's not an animal, a child, or someone close to me. When facing a villain with a hostage, I'd be the one to press their buttons, probably.

For me, killing is just another way to die. The way I view death is that if it'syour time to go, then it's your time to go. No matter what went on, you would have died anyway, so it's best not to dwell to much on the past.

As for me killing, I see it as only the last resort. The first thing to do is ask if the enemy will atone for their actions and if they do, then not only forgive them, but help them with their quest on becoming a better person.

Hero and Villain are so subjective that they not only cannot describe a person completely, but they are also not very good terms to use when describing people at all as different people have different ideas about what makes someone a hero and a villain.

Personally, I think it's more of a continuum than two seperate entities. Not all heroes are good and not all villains are bad. Many heroes become heroes just to bully villains and satisfy their bloodlust. Many villains are actually just misunderstood and usually justified in their methods.

As for the question, since I see it as a continuum, I think I'd be close to the middle, but lean towards the hero side. I wouldn't mind saving the day, but I would try my best to make it a happy ending for EVERYONE, not just the civilains, heroes, and "forces for good". I also believe that a hero who continually has to fight the same villain over and over again is no hero at all. If there's one thing I learned, it is to take care of the problem the first time and not lwet it come back over and over again. After beating someone, there would only be two choices, death or atonement. If they choose death, I'd kill them without a second thought. If they choose atonement, I'd not only let them go free, but help them on their path, though if they end up straying from said path, I'll go back and kill them.

Intelligence. I've always been pretty smart for my age.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? I have two as I think they both are big ones.

Loner. I have problems finding true friends so to avoid anyone that is fake and petty, I tend to spend most of my time alone. This leads to trouble making friends.

Anarchist. I wouldn't mind seeing the world just go and blow up as a lot of things happen that just don't make sense. I also feel like a large population of the Earth is just wasted space.

I don't dabble in the zodiac so I don't know if I would or wouldn't. However,, just for the sake of answering this question, my sign is the Capricorn.

Sounds fun! Let me give it a try...

Justice is what agrees with your morals, something you believe is always "right". The righteous will always prevail. Evil will eventually be punished for its actions. But who determines who is good or bad? Who says what is right or wrong? Your own perspective and morals, whether it was passed on to you or comes from within, decide that for you. That is how you create your own justice. The justice most people agree with is then considered universal justice.

Victory is the feeling of accomplishment when besting another through your own efforts.

I would try to bargain with the villain. He obviously doesn't care about the lives he is threatening, but I assume he does care about his own life. Therefore I would offer to let him go, if he releases all of his hostages. If he doesn't comply, I would capture him right on the spot. After all, even if I were to save only one of them, I would simply end up chasing the villain again afterward. Nothing gained and only lost. I might even end up in the same situation again. By capturing him I can at least make sure no one else gets harmed, even if that decision would be something weighting on my consciousness forever.

Do Dragons count? I mean, they look cool, are big and strong, can fly and breath freaking fire! If they don't then I guess dinosaurs, since they are the next closest thing. If we are talking about animals that live today then I guess cheetahs. These guys not only look cool, they are freaking fast too!

Black I guess. No, red! But blue is cool too...!

I like my roleplays like I like my movies. Fantasy, super powered action and a bit of romance.

Small, but cosy. Less space to clean. Oh, and in a place that is shut off from the outside world. (Either really thick walls or just away from others in general) Living room, bedroom, bath, kitchen and a cellar wouldn't be bad I guess. Maybe a balcony, but no garden. Way too much work.

Fighting sense. Doesn't matter if you are not strong or fast, as long as you can predict your opponent, think on your feet and make the right decisions in the right moments, even if these were only made based on your instincts.

Like, in a game? Damage dealer. Love big numbers and kicking butt.

Step 1: Master my power. Doesn't matter what it is, if I don't know how to properly use it, it's useless. Step 2: Use it to do what nobody else can. Step 3: ??? Step 4: Profit.

As long as my friends, family and generally anyone who is important to me in some way knows the truth or at least still sees me for who I am and not who others think I am, I couldn't care less. However, next time we go drinking? His treat.

Wish 1: Tell me what I have to do to achieve true happiness. Wish 2: Give me the ability (and most importantly the willpower) to do just that. Wish 3: Wish for the genies freedom (if he wants it), cause that guy deserves happiness after granting me mine.

Get reaaaally cautious of what I am afraid of. Looking at you, spiders... and generally anything with more then four legs...

Try to best him/her/it anyway! If I win, well, that is what I call victory*! If not, I can always try again, maybe even ask for advice and learn a thing or two. However, if I absolutely have to succeed first try, I would try to shift the confrontation to an area I am superior at. Or I guess I could ask for help...

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

A. Everyone can see something else as beautiful, whether it comes from outside or within. Well, I guess, in a sense that makes "beauty" everywhere, huh?

Me. I know exactly when I can't trust myself, which is why I can always trust myself.

Wallet, keys, phone. In that order.

Animals are cool, except for bugs, spiders and parasites. Plants are usually cool too. Nice to look at, have tasty fruit, you name it. But I guess there is the poisonous stuff too. Well, I still wouldn't want to have to take care of either of them.

While I generally don't like it (I would rather try to get a scary spider outside then simply squash it and flush it down the toilet) I am not completely opposed to it. Meat is tasty and "killing" is part of nature. Though, I would not kill another human unless really desperate or believing it's the right thing to do.

Depends on the powers I have and what kind of goals I can achieve with them. If I could make a paradise with equality, peace and happiness all around, I would do it, even if it meant wiping half of humanity out. (Obviously I wouldn't do that, if there is a better way) So, does that make me a hero or a villain? I guess my motivation would still be "me".

I guess I am a pretty nice guy? Certainly no saint, but still trying to be patient and friendly with everyone. Even if I don't particularly like them. And if anyone thinks I am a little, tiny bit funny, well that's definitely a plus!

I am lazy. Like way too lazy. I hate that part about myself, but I am too lazy to change it. I am that lazy.

Believe in? Not really. I mean it's like Friday the 13th for me. If I am unlucky on that day, I'd say: "Well of course. It's Friday the 13th.", but I wouldn't stay the entire day at home thinking that nothing good can come on that day. Anyway, I believe my sign is Gemini?

Doing the right thing and I don't mean by the rules.

When you win something fair and square.

Family member. Truth be told if I was actually there, I wouldn't know what to do.

I have too many but I guess cat?

Black

Can't decide between Romance and Fantasy

A good family in a good environment

Will

I would just do whatever the leader says to a reasonable extent.

Use it only when necessary like life-threatening necessary.

Accept the blame. Someone once said, the true truth will be known someday.

To have a library filled with all the books in the world
I guess world peace
I'll save the last one when I think of something.

Become silent as my stomach churns beyond control. Also think bad thoughts like a true pessimist.

Do it politely

15) Beauty....

Those I can trust and I guess fate

If all the doors and windows are locked and whatnot.

I don't really care. Neutral but leaning towards good I guess.

No.

Superhero for the good of all things? [Wasn't sure how to answer]

I don't know

A lot of things. I can't choose.

No but it's fun to read about them. Taurus.

[Sorry I'm so indecisive]

Eeeeh I gotta do this ^^

People being treated equally according to their needs. People are rewarded and punished according to what they've done relative to their own ability.

you win the thing?

3) You are a hero. [...] What do you do?
Oh god. I think I have to choose the option that saves the most people, so I have to save the superhero. Presumably that superhero will save many more over the course of his career, though if he got caught in the first place maybe he's not that great.

In reality I'd probably get emotional and save my family/close person.

Leafcutter ants. They grow a symbiotic fungus underground, and fight off a pest fungus using their own personal symbiotic bacterial cultures from their carapace. The do all this while having barely any brains.

red

um. sci-fi.

It's a house on the absolute top of a large mountain and if I want to get anywhere I have to ski to the bottom. I guess there's a lift or something so I don't die climbing back up. There's a bathtub, too.

The ability to make rational decisions and not freak out.

supporrt....? Or like. Far far away. Sniper support.

Just tell people, gosh. It would be so hard to keep that secret.

SIGH I guess I keep the secret, but they're not my friend any more.

Shit all my wish plans fall into the sneaky-trick category. Okay I wish:

1. no cancer ever again for anyone.
2. Bacteria do not evolve antibiotic resistance
3. No climate change

talk to myself probably like a dumb horror character. "Okay, that was just a spooky noise...".

Don't even try, it's a done deal.

15) Beauty....
A

The... laws of physics? Work pretty well?

Is my phone charged because otherwise I won't even be able to find it.

Both are awesome, animals more so.

It's okay sometimes. Don't do it for fun.

Hero, duh. But only by accident and obligation, like Spiderman.

mostly nice.

I get anxious

No but Gemini.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back