Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
Darn, you are good in this !

The Idea of the Power is great as is the Name.

Social Interaction can literally make the Power useless, but when used in the correct Scenario it could be a devastatingly powerful Super-Power.

Thanks.

Darn, you are good in this !

The Idea of the Power is great as is the Name.

Social Interaction can literally make the Power useless, but when used in the correct Scenario it could be a devastatingly powerful Super-Power.

Thanks.
Thanks (double thanks actually since I've been dying for some feedback), and you're welcome :)

Your power is actually one I'm very proud of, it was one of those surges of inspiration I get once in a while.

I hope ya know what the Shrodinger cat is ;)

I do, and it is a very clever Name for the Power.

I kind of wonder for the Possibility of this Power existing, perhaps whenever the Power is in use in a parallel Universe, the User of the Power gains those Wounds without them having had them before. Since nobody looked it could be both Ways.

I do, and it is a very clever Name for the Power.

I kind of wonder for the Possibility of this Power existing, perhaps whenever the Power is in use in a parallel Universe, the User of the Power gains those Wounds without them having had them before. Since nobody looked it could be both Ways.

Well that's a path for you to explore. The power is yours so you're free to do whatever you want with it :)

Though i would appreciate if ya let me know where ya use it and maybe sharing this thread with ya're friends? ;)

#shamelessadvertising

PS: I haven't used that in such a long time, oh the nostalgia :)

Questions-

1) What is justice to you?

Justice is facing consequences (good or bad) of one's deeds under the judgment of a moral code (mine ;>)

2) What is victory to you?
Achieving a goal I guess.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I really don't know what I'd do in that kind of situation, so I'll just lame it out and say I'll do what my instincts say at that time.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
I like wolves cuz dey kewl. so majesty. WOW!

5) What is your favorite color?
If the darker end of grey and black are not considered colors, blueeee?

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
fantasy4lyfe

7) Describe your ideal home
Affordable 2LDK apartment. Good neighborhood and pleasant neighbors would be appreciated. I'd also like to have a reliable grocery store/supermarket/wholesale store nearby.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
If we're talking like a straight up war, the most important quality is quantity. Numbers win wars. If we're gonna get nitpicky, information on the terrain and enemy condition and resources is just as important. In one-on-one terms, I guess overwhelming power?

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Uh, in MOBAs I prefer aggressive support. If you can consider it a teamfight, in kendo I tend to be a fukushou so... same thing really. I can go for more demanding position if the situation arises though.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
I'll use it to my discretion, helping people when I feel like helping people. Of course, I'd also do what I could to keep my identity hidden.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Depends on how bad it is. I've had this happen before (willingly) and everything turned out fine after a year or so. If it's something that, I'll take the hit and give my buddy a good talking to. If it's something real bad, I'll consider calling 'em out on it. Just gotta face some things no matter how desperate you are, yeah?

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
1. gimmelotsofmoneyplz, but like, in a legal, discreet manner that doesn't cause a ruckus. Avoid monetary inflation if possible.
2. Keep my body in perfect health and fitness ploxx0rz
3. I wanna be able to learn and retain the information I find useful at my whim plxxfam

13) When most afraid you...
Analyze the situation and try to form at least 3 viable solutions.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Either do my best to metaphorically smash my opposition's face in or ruuuuuuun awaaaaaaaay. :B

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
What I can observe.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
Wallet, keys, phone on my body and lights + miscellaneous electrical appliances are turned off.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
Uh, they are organic lifeforms to which we react according to the sentimental and objective value assigned to the individual.

19) What is your stance on killing?
A necessary evil to survive and to cleanse society of poo-faces. As a medical student, euthanasia and killing in the name of education has been a thing for me too.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Supervillain probably. I'd unalive and/or threaten people who I consider to be the aforementioned poo-faces.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?

I'm in control of my emotions.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
Decisively my indecisiveness. (kek)

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?

Nope, fun to read though. Western - Virgo | Chinese - Boar
Your power is "UHD Vision", an ability which allows you to clarify your field of vision (if it's dark you can see as if it wasn't, if there is fog, you can see as if there wasn't etc...) to the point of being able of erasing objects from your line of sight and zooming to the edge of the universe.

justice means fair treatment and/or behaviour. it means that everybody is treated justly.

victory means the people that deserve to be happy are happy.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
depends which family member it is... if it's anyone on my mother's side of the family, i would choose to save them. but otherwise, the child.

cats!! they are soft and fluffy and have bean paws and cute faces.

black. if black doesn't count, dark green.

modern/realistic.

7) Describe your ideal home.

an apartment in a big city. it has a TV, internet, and central heating. i have a vinyl player and a comfortable couch. it is clean and there are no insects inside. there all locks on every single door. i have comfy blankets and a bookshelf.

fearlessness.

main fighter. right up front. with a sword.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

unless it could save lives, i wouldn't tell anyone.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

take the blame.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

i'd wish for the genie to help someone more in need than me and if he kills me, idc.

have panic attacks.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

act politely and respectfully but take no bullshit.

15) Beauty....

B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

nobody. not even myself.

n/a.

LOVE PLANTS!!!! feel neutral about animals but don't hate them. overall, these are both things our planet needs.

nobody should ever be killed.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
spiderman!!!!! he's super smart, can climb/swing from buildings, lives in new york and is my favourite!!

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?

wit or intellect. perhaps humour.

i'm boring. people hate me. my mental health sucks.

not really. sagittarius. (dragon in chinese zodiac)
Your power is "Naturalize", and ability which lets you instantly cause plants to grow wherever you touch, covering the surface of that thing. You cannot plants in the air, however, but you can do such things as speed up the growth of normal plants, tangle people in plant ropes, cover walls or people in plants and regenerate wounds with plants as replacements for the missing parts. The plants that grow, however, are attached to a surface , and thus unable to be used as weapons. In fact, you loose the power if you kill someone with it.

Questions-

1) What is justice to you? - Someone who has done wrong should be punished in a way fitting the severity of their actions. Someone who has done good should be compensated in the same process.

2) What is victory to you? - The end is justified by the means.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
-
Well, logically, the hero would save more lives after being freed than I could have by saving only one person (or three criminals.) By saving the hero, I'm saving many more people, though my choice will most likely haunt me until the day I die.

The Panther. Dark, sleek, silent, mysterious. These are all traits that I find very interesting.

5) What is your favorite color? - Red.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre? - Fandom/Fantasy

7) Describe your ideal home - A TV, WiFi, Quiet, with a nice place to sleep. I don't need anything fancy.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? - A level head and quick reflexes.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight? - Strategist/Attacker

- I would probably use it to mess around for a while. Who wouldn't? I'd be careful not to let anyone see me, or if they did, I'd wear something to conceal my identity. If there was a situation that needed my attention, you'd better believe I'd be there in a heartbeat.

- Tell my friend off for being stupid but suck it up and take the blame. It doesn't matter what the public thinks of me. My friend might get a bit of a more severe talking to if he's made me a war criminal, or something.

- I want to get into the job of my choice, without fail.
- I want my family to live long, happy lives.
- I want any video game disc I put into my gaming console, from now until I die, to be playable on that console. No exceptions.

13) When most afraid you... - Go stiff and frantically think of away around or through the situation.

- Taunt it. Bluff about my intelligence to throw it off. Crack jokes and don't act like I care about the situation. If they think that you're above the situation, they'll most likely give you what you want without a fight, as putting up an uproar against someone who seemingly is so above it all makes the superior look immature and in some cases unprofessional.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in... - Myself.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check... - If I've been here long enough to be able to leave without people thinking I'm up to something.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants? - Nice to have around if you're feeling charitable, but unnecessary.

19) What is your stance on killing? -
Depends on what you're killing.
-Bugs and wildlife are okay and sometimes fun to kill.
-Pets are veering off into the 'no' zone, but they shouldn't matter as much as people say they do. It's your property, do what you want with it, I don't care.
-People are an absolute no. I don't care what the circumstances are, If you kill someone, you should be punished for it in some way.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? - I think I'd be a bit of both. I'd help people out when I could, but if I've been given something that will grant me an actual superpower, you'd better believe I'm going to mess with some people with it! Maybe do some shady things while still keeping some kind of moral code.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion? - I'm really not sure. I'm a bit of a prick, if that helps.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? - I can't seem to care enough to put a filter on around people. I always end up running my mouth and offending someone for saying something that I thought was absolutely normal. If I want to say something, I'll just say it.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign? - I don't believe in the zodiac, but it's pretty fun. My sign is Aquarius.
Your power is "Mischievous Function", an ability that lets you touch any power of your body to trigger a feeling of itchiness on a target you are thinking of. The longer you stay touching that part, the stronger the itchiness will become.

This is of my interest.

In a crime perspective, the after effect of commiting a crime, no matter how large or small. Some people may be punished in an unfair manner, and others might get away with it entirely. Since we're not perfect, the system isn't perfect.
An everyday perspective of this is quite similar, and is a synonym to 'getting what one deserves'. Or at least simply 'getting what you get'.
Don't throw a fit.

A point in your trip to acheiving a goal, in which you either reach the goal, or become satisfied with your current position.
Essentially, you've won once you're glad with where you are.

Easy. The Child would be the one leaving in my arms. Kids have too much ahead of them to perish prematurely, they are the people of tommorow, they will be the ones to fight another day. The Villian can be stopped another day.

Not Easy. ;^;
Can I say Dragons?
I find them intriguing, yet I don't know why..
Maybe 'cause they're really stronk? I dunno.

Maroon. It goes well with a number of colors.

Sci-Fi, as I love to create different futuristic senarios, along with pondering on how others think about what's to come for society in general.
Will we be overrun by robots? Do people even drive themselves to work? What happens if we bomb New Zeland? Just random thoughts are a joy, along with being able to customize characters in a fancy suit, or have them use a pistol that's also a sword.

I see an ideal home, as different from a dream home..-Might just be me.
An ideal home would be one where it can expand and collapse rooms at the push of a button.
Has a refrigerator that restocks itself, along with a kitchen that's fit for Gordon Ramsey.
The innards of the house are easily interchangeable, making it so that you can dress the decor for the occasion, or just change it up for a fresh feel.
Not sure why people keep saying stuff about wifi, that should be a given..
A bookshelf that'll hold enough books to last a decade's worth of reading.
And most importantly, it must be mobile. I've got places I'd like to go. I don't wanna leave my nice house behind.

Adaptability. It doesn't matter how strong your power may be, if you can't adapt to your surroundings, and most importantly your opponent, you won't be very successful in combat. There are times where you won't be able to rely on your power, and if you can't adapt, you can die.

I'd probably be the guy who keeps the heat off of my allies, whether it's causing a distraction to help them get a good hit in, or keeping grunts and such away from them as they focus on larger threats. I take the big hits, so they can deal some big damage for themselves.

Keeping my power underwraps for the most part, I'd use it when neccessary, only letting people know I have it when I no other choice but to do so.
Depending on the situation (And the power.), I might use it publicly, pushing it off as a strange occurance, or just luck.

Not sure why this person is my friend.
I don't really give a damn about my rep, but that's to an extent.
If I can't find any work, or people that I love hate me, then that's where I draw the line.
At that point I don't care about what happens to my 'friend', as they wouldn't be my friend.
That's what right, they get what I think they deserve, and I get to live my live normally, as what they did was selfish.
I was simply a victim.

For the first wish, I'd ask for the ability to dream a lifetime of my choosing in just one night, so I can live through experiences and gain vast amounts knowledge during sleep.
The Second would be for enough money to pay for whatever I'd like to do.
And the Third would be power to go Super Saiyan, and the levels beyond it. Because that's awsome.

Run. Since if I ever run into my fear again, I'll be more prepared for it, whether that's physically, mentally, or both.

Use kNoWlEdGe to think up a method of using their strength against themselves.
Whether that's using my surroundings, or a known loop-hole in their strength. And if this isn't a smart option, then lead as if I know I'm going lose the battle while setting up a risky trap that probably has a low chance of working.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name

D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Those who I've been around the longest, as they've helped mold who I am, and I probably put a lot of faith in what they do.

The reasoning for why I'm going to the party, because parties usually suck.

Plants are a necessity, and certain animals are needed.
Others might be cute, but they're a waste of time and money.

*Talking about Pandas*

Obviously, murder in general isn't humane.
But murder within good reason such as being in a life-threatening situation is alright in my book.

In a world where the term 'superhero' really meant vigilante, I'd be just that. Not wanting to take the responsibilities that come with the label of 'Hero'. I would simply be someone who's more capable in regards to vigilant work, probably just wearing a hood and a mask to keep my identity safe.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
I'm someone who can fit into a number of niches, whether it's community-wise, or just your everyday clique, I can mold myself to fit into the mold of the current group. I can make most or smile, and no one has a good reason to dislike me.

I make myself sound so perfect. :/

Indecision.
No doubt in that.
I have so many thoughts, and ideas running through my head, that when the time comes to make a decision, everything falls apart. The only way around this for me, is to have a set of preplanned answers/decisions in order to make specific decisions quickly.

While I can't say I believe in the Zodiac per say, I find it to be scarily accurate.. At least for me.
Taurus, April showers bring may flowers.

Wasn't that fun..?
Your ability is "Draconic Evolution". Your body contains the DNA of four dragon-like beings, the diamond-hard earth dragon, the the slippery water dragon, the speedy air dragon and the powerful fire dragon. Upon receiving certain stimuli, your body will activate one of the dragon's DNAs, mixing their power into your power. The stronger the stimuli, the more of your humanity is replaced with the dragon's DNA, for one hour. Generally speaking, body damage such as cutting or piercing will trigger the earth dragon (your hair color changes brown and black), breathing problems will trigger the water dragon (your hair color changes into blue), a falling sensation or extreme fear triggers the air dragon (your hair color turns white), and a burning sensation or extrem rage triggers the fire dragon (your hair turns red). It is important to note that while the traits the dragons share with you strengthen and the more of their DNA is activated you the less you will be able to access your human thoughts, emotions and memories and convert into a feral creature. The intensity of the stimuli as well as it's repetition is what determines how much DNA is activated.

Fire dragon: can breathe fire (and is immune to it and other temperature variations) is titanic in size and strength
Earth Dragon: Diamond-hard scales and drill-like claws capable of fast digging
Water Dragon: Breathes underwater , extremely slippery and hard to catch
Air Dragon: Flies, and at extremely fast speeds too

Your power is "UHD Vision", an ability which allows you to clarify your field of vision (if it's dark you can see as if it wasn't, if there is fog, you can see as if there wasn't etc...) to the point of being able of erasing objects from your line of sight and zooming to the edge of the universe.

Neato, I get clairvoyance! Considering my garbage eyesight, this power would be very much appreciated! TvT also "erasing objects from your line of sight and zooming"... giggitygiggitygoo. โ๏∀๏ใ

Other than question 16, what parts led you to gimme this powah ?_?

Neato, I get clairvoyance! Considering my garbage eyesight, this power would be very much appreciated! TvT also "erasing objects from your line of sight and zooming"... giggitygiggitygoo. โ๏∀๏ใ

Other than question 16, what parts led you to gimme this powah ?_?
Question 16 was actually little in what made me come up with this power. The first big clues were how you said information and numbers would be important in large scale battles and the way you mentioned being an aggressive support in battles. I tried to think of what the latter meant, and what It bought about was ranged attacks, pushing into the enemy and keeping up the pressure from the sides. You also mentioned a lot about wanting to removed the "poo-faces" , which made me clean of some kind of attack that cleaned stuff. But then you had a lot of stuff about indecisiveness and your wishes showed a great deal of caution, so rather than a straight up attack, maybe a power that you let you attack better would make more sense. Some power with information gaining. And the power of a clean vision of sorts took hold. The answer about beauty and question 16 , are what settled it.

Justice is people getting what they deserve, both good and bad. Essentially, it's karma.

Victory is winning, essentially. Doesn't matter if it is by an inch or by a mile. As long as you won and beat all odds, that is victory.

Close family member/friend. No one else there matters, but it is a shame about everyone else.

Snakes. Sly, Stunning, and Scintillating. They are very interesting reptile that I have been fascinated with since I was little. Not to mention they can make nice pets and are very interesting creatures to observe.

Black.

Fantasy or Science Fiction. Both are wonderful genres to play in.

Two to three stories. Spacy rooms to put my desire furniture and items. Preferable a red or black house.

Cleverness

The Rogue/Assassin. Do a lot of damage, disappear, go in for the kill, just be an annoyance in general.

Use it subtly, probably when it benefits me or others.

If they really blamed me for something they did, they were never my friend in the first place. Reveal it.

1) To live a comfortable and happy life
2) To find true love
3) To become more intelligent than I currently am

Try to get away/avoid it. I'll probably freak out if I get too close/involved.

Think calm and rationally.

15) Beauty....
(What is ugly to you could be beautiful to me, and vice-versa.)
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Myself

Who is going. If my friends are going to be there, I'll go. If not, I'll probably sit it out.

Vital to humanity.

Depends really. Who's killing? Who's dying? Why're they killing?

Hero. Too much evil in the world. Maybe I could stop at least some of it?

My intelligence

Too much self-doubt

I don't particularly believe in it, but they are entertaining to read regardless. I'm a Capricorn.
Your power is snake fingers. You have the ability to turn your fingers into snake fangs packed with paralizing poison

Questions-

Killing criminals who do major crimes and putting the minor criminals in jail.

Sending a message to the evil doers.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
The Child, I won't let a child die, he's still young and the other's are still going to die.

Lion because of their strength

Red

Fantasy

Small but big enough for a family

Strength

The Fighter

Use it for good.

Depends on what they did, if they did something that deserves punishment I would get the truth out.

I can't say at the moment, maybe I wouldn't wish for anything to be honest.

Get Enraged.

Don't back down even if I know it's a losing battle

15) Beauty....
D) Is overrated

My best friend

On my pets

Love them.

Depends on who you kill.
Innocence is a no.
Major Criminals is a yes.

The Punisher and I would become one to dispense justice.

My Morals

My Anger

Yes and I'm a leo.
Your ability is "Nature over Nurture". In addition to an increase to your physical strength, tripling it, this power can cancel out any powers or their manifestations via pinching for an entire hour (if a power makes a sword and you punch it, the sword vanishes, if you punch someone with a degenerative ability, they can't use it for an hour, etc...)

When someone, either bad or good, gets what they deserved. Punishment for the bad, rewards for the good.

Victory for me would be me or an ally succeeding in any task.

I would get the fellow super hero, who could then get a war veteran, who could hopefully save another person. I would tell them to, so we can end up getting almost everyone out. Then I would say goodbye and chase after the super villain who kidnapped all these poor people.

Super hard question for me, I like lots of animals. Here's a list of ones that come to mind as of right now: Kangaroo, platypus, kiwi, giraffe, racoons, and so much more. I honestly love all animals. I hate to see any animal die, whether it's bad or good.

Maroon

Fantasy (i'm not saying just normal medieval fantasy, fantasy in any time period.)

View attachment 342793View attachment 342794 The White House!

The endurance, the power to not give up no matter the pain. To do what's right and save the people while stopping the criminals.

Stealth.
The others go into battle, while I sneak up on the enemies (most likely from behind) and silently take them out one by one, hopefully unnoticed.

It depends on the power, but I would hide it from everyone. If a close relative saw, I would tell them about it but get them to promise not to tell anyone.

It depends on how bad the act is, I might take one for the team and accept the blame, or I might not. Like I said, it depends on what my friend said I was doing.

Have all powers, I guess. Pretty much makes me a god. It would let me change life anyway I wanted it, I'd have more power than anyone. If I wanted to wish for money, I could make money. I would be able to fix any changes I made, so the changes most likely wouldn't be permanent.

Depends on what you mean by afraid but I'll go with what I believe you mean:
Alert people about the problem so they can help.

Call my allies, together we'd have a better chance of beating the thing/person. Unless the thing is friendly, of course. I assume you mean it's hostile though.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

Me, my allies, my friends, those who are trustworthy.

Who's going and all other info on the party, if I have any plans for the time it's going on, and if it's okay to go.

I hate to see them die. They are living things too, they don't deserve to die. I get sad when I see animals die, even if it's a bad animal.

People have the right of self defense, but not the right to brutally kill in offense.

If it was just an ordinary role play I'd prefer being things like anti-heroes and mercenaries, but in real life I'd avoid committing crimes and be a superhero.

I like humor, I don't get mad at people easily like those people who get mad at jokes.

My sensitivity.

I'm a ♍

I was half tempted to call your power "You're Fired!" :P

And I should have started doing this earlier, but I guess it's better late than never. From now on I'll announce who dies to the genie or fails at their tasks in the thought experiment and you sir, just got killed, and failed to save people or capture the villain because you tried doing both despite being told you could only do one. Also you tried cheating the genie, so you dead.

Anyway, your power is "Chamber of Command". You have the ability to create a circle of light beneath your target (which must be in line of sight) and it takes a 15 minute chant to use this ability, while the circle slowly grows wider up to 10 meters on all directions). Anyone except you caught in the circle will be turned into a stone golem that serves you. However, you physically unable to stop or move from the moment you start your ability to it's finish.

Interesting. I'm a snake guy. How'd you choose this for me? Besides my obvious favorite animal answer.
-morality if killing "depends"
-rogue/assassin
-"subtly"
-animals are vital to humanity + fav animal
-trust yourself above all else
-escapes when afraid

Your power was less of a construction in prices like the majority and more of an obvious jump to an idea I've had for a while that I think it's fun :)

-morality if killing "depends"
-rogue/assassin
-"subtly"
-animals are vital to humanity + fav animal
-trust yourself above all else
-escapes when afraid

Your power was less of a construction in prices like the majority and more of an obvious jump to an idea I've had for a while that I think it's fun :)

Nice. Not the power I expected (not like I knew what to expect), but I can appreciate it. You're really creative with this!

Generally punishing those who dont obey the rules, no matter who they are.
Getting what you want, even if there's more downsides to said victory.
I catch the villain. He could cause much more harm than that if he's not put under arrest or killed.
Penguin, they're cute to me.
Red
Fantasy
Roomy, yet very easy to customize and decorate.
Honor. Those who dont have honor or respect shouldn't deserve a good battle.
Damage support (Enemy debuffs, Team Lifesteal, etc.)
Really, it depends on the power. If it's easy to defend myself with, i wouldn't really care as much. If it was a more passive superpower, i would very rarely use it, and sneak it's use like a classroom note
I give out the truth. If they're going to harm me, then they're no friend.
CS:GO, A good keyboard, and my own PC
Nope out of the situation, or just cower away in the least crowded or frightening area
Deal with it like normal. I dont get intimidated by superior stuff most of the time anyways.
15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
D
My real friends. This is mostly because of my "Free for all" family.
If i'm still hungry... If i am, i always grab an extra bite and leave.
They should be cared for, having great environmental importance.
It should only be done when needed.
I'd... be more of an Anti hero, but yea, superhero.
I am a very good friend once you get to actually know me.
I am a little hard to understand.
No, but i think it's... Gemini?
This sounds really cool, dood.

Your ability is "Draconic Evolution". Your body contains the DNA of four dragon-like beings, the diamond-hard earth dragon, the the slippery water dragon, the speedy air dragon and the powerful fire dragon. Upon receiving certain stimuli, your body will activate one of the dragon's DNAs, mixing their power into your power. The stronger the stimuli, the more of your humanity is replaced with the dragon's DNA, for one hour. Generally speaking, body damage such as cutting or piercing will trigger the earth dragon (your hair color changes brown and black), breathing problems will trigger the water dragon (your hair color changes into blue), a falling sensation or extreme fear triggers the air dragon (your hair color turns white), and a burning sensation or extrem rage triggers the fire dragon (your hair turns red). It is important to note that while the traits the dragons share with you strengthen and the more of their DNA is activated you the less you will be able to access your human thoughts, emotions and memories and convert into a feral creature. The intensity of the stimuli as well as it's repetition is what determines how much DNA is activated.

Fire dragon: can breathe fire (and is immune to it and other temperature variations) is titanic in size and strength
Earth Dragon: Diamond-hard scales and drill-like claws capable of fast digging
Water Dragon: Breathes underwater , extremely slippery and hard to catch
Air Dragon: Flies, and at extremely fast speeds too
Oml I love you.
This gives me ideas!!

Now I'll be off to do some shameless advertising!
:D

SAVE YOURSELF.
Screen Shot 2017-08-16 at 5.13.55 PM.png

D:

Glad you liked it :)
I'm glad I like it too.

Generally punishing those who dont obey the rules, no matter who they are.
Getting what you want, even if there's more downsides to said victory.
I catch the villain. He could cause much more harm than that if he's not put under arrest or killed.
Penguin, they're cute to me.
Red
Fantasy
Roomy, yet very easy to customize and decorate.
Honor. Those who dont have honor or respect shouldn't deserve a good battle.
Damage support (Enemy debuffs, Team Lifesteal, etc.)
Really, it depends on the power. If it's easy to defend myself with, i wouldn't really care as much. If it was a more passive superpower, i would very rarely use it, and sneak it's use like a classroom note
I give out the truth. If they're going to harm me, then they're no friend.
Nope out of the situation, or just cower away in the least crowded or frightening area
Deal with it like normal. I dont get intimidated by superior stuff most of the time anyways.
15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
D
My real friends. This is mostly because of my "Free for all" family.
If i'm still hungry... If i am, i always grab an extra bite and leave.
They should be cared for, having great environmental importance.
It should only be done when needed.
I'd... be more of an Anti hero, but yea, superhero.
I am a very good friend once you get to actually know me.
I am a little hard to understand.
No, but i think it's... Gemini?
This sounds really cool, dood.
"Executor's Arena" is your ability. By reading out a written law of the country you're in to a criminal, you can pull their mind out of their body into an arena where they will have to fight gladiator style against the monsters spawned by it. While the mind is away, their body will effectively be dead, thought it won't rot or anything like that unless you actually kill them while they are down. The effect won't take effect unless they broke the law you mentioned at least once for each time you use the ability on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back