Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
1) What is justice to you?
When the bad guy finally gets what's comin' to him/her, no matter how long its been since he/she did something evil.

2) What is victory to you?
When the villain gives up on his evil deeds, and really, truly becomes a good person. because the fight isn't over until they stop.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
The other hero, because the news would probably bombard my character with a bad record if I didn't.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
Pangolin. Because they are little armadillos, but BETTER IN EVERY SINGLE WAY.

5) What is your favorite color?
Orange.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
Superhero.

7) Describe your ideal home
One with many decorations, paintings, and an overall beautiful wallpaper.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
Strong armor, otherwise, you're going DOWN.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Tank.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Use it for good, but only when totally necessary. like when there's a rouge policeman, 'cause the rest of the police force isn't going to stop him.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Let the cat out of the bag. after all, what did he ever do for you? strap your life to a nuclear warhead and blow it up, that's what.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
To have a pet pangolin, to be super strong, and to have armor plates on my back, why not.

13) When most afraid you...
Curl into a ball and cry.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
I don't quite understand this one. help please?

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder.

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
My gut feeling, because you never know what someone else is thinking, so might as well take a guess.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
My personal belongings, and to make sure to say goodbye.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
I LOVE 'EM. They're beautiful.

19) What is your stance on killing?
it depends. if the victim just did a petty theft or something minor/medium, then it's terrible. but if the victim murdered somebody or raped somebody, they can die for all I care.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Hero, because it's morally right.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
I think most things are beautiful, but not everything. because some things are just f*cked up.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
I get depressed and hopeless in the face of fear/stress.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
Nope, and I don't know.
Your ability is "Color Shell". Your bones grow all thickly attached to one another, greatly limiting your movements, but growing into an extremely thick and durable shell all over the upper side of your body (Your back, and the back of your hands, arms, feet, legs, head, etc... is all covered by this shell), and you can curl up in it for a while to cover your exposed parts. However, the shell isn´t just hard, it can project light in different colors, effectively making it able to display images like a television or even project holograms.

This is such an amazing idea! Thank you for doing this. ^^

Fairness and consequence.

Winning.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Family member/friend.

Dogs. Unconditional love and that look when they run around in an open field.

Sky blue.

RPG. Choice based games.

A big, luxury house in the country with great wifi. Private, quiet, and comfortable.

Sheer incomparable power.

MAGEMAGEMAGEMAGEMAGEMAGEMAGE.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Either way I'd tell those closest to me and use it to mine, and their, advantage.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Doesn't sound like much of a friend; I'd be deeply hurt but probably take the blame anyway.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
Magic, money, and the ability to learn skills at an accelerated rate (e.g, languages, instruments, sports).

Hide.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Try to remain calm and think out a decent plan.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Myself.

My appearance.

I love both a lot! I'm one of those people who name and talk to their plants.

Depends on the situation as sometimes death is a mercy. I don't condone murder but there is also protecting the people you care about.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Superhero. I wouldn't want to be a superhero unless I was extremely powerful, and then I'd feel like it was my duty to try and make a difference. To protect those who can't protect themselves.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
Loyalty.

Takes things too personally (e.g, why haven't they texted me back? was it something I did?)

My sign fits my personality fairly well, so maybe? Cancer.
Your power´s name is "Floral Familiar", an ability which allows you to create special seeds mistically connected to you. If you give this seed to another person, and said person takes care of the plant for you, the plant effectively becomes an extention of yourself and your power. You will learn whatever the plant "witnesses" (if the plant is put in front of an expert cook, for example, you will learn to cook whatever they cook at the time just as well as they did, for example), and you are able to magically control any plants (real or otherwise) within the vicinity of that plant, with the exception of itself.

This sounds fun. c:

A lie.

Personal happiness.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I save the close friend.

Deer, because they're pretty and they're really nice, actually.

Pink.

Action-adventure, I guess.

A high-end apartment in a large city.

A really good plan.

Strategist, maybe.

I use the fuck out of it. If it makes me super strong I'd use it openly, more or less, if it doesn't, I'd be sneaky.

Try and reveal the truth, don't care about a person like that.

1.) I wish for the Genie to not twist my wishes in a fashion that makes me unhappy, be that by interpretation or simple revenge seeking.
2.) I wish for an item that grants me infinite wealth, which can also not be traced, detected, stolen, or otherwise endanger me.
3.) I wish for the chance to rebuild my life from scratch with extreme details (That wouldn't be a vague reality altering wish, right?)

Fail.

Try and be friendly but not a push-over.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

Myself.

My phone and whether or not our dog has food.

Live and let live, but don't severely sacrifice for a species that wouldn't do the same for you.

Only acceptable if in self-defense or the defense of someone else. Ergo not acceptable unless someone already went for the unacceptable.

I'd probably be considered a supervillain on the basis that I'd occasionally use my powers for personal gain, but nothing serious like hurting others or whatever.

Objectivity.

Lack of hope.

No, and Cancer.

Well, I'm always up for more procrastination. I'm interested to see what you come up with.

A lovely concept that doesn't always work in reality.

Something I'd like but am happy to concede to others if they got it fairly.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I save my friend/family member.

Ooh, tricky. I like wolves - surviving in the harshest of conditions via teamwork and finely honed survival instincts. I also like Wildcats for their survival prowess and their ability to work well alone. A little contradictory, I suppose.

White. If it doesn't count then either Red or light blue.

Futuristic.

A log cabin high in forested mountains (with all the amenities of modern life), that isn't too far from civilisation - maybe half an hour's drive away - that has fantastic internet connection and has a room devoted to the playing of video games.

Intelligence.

Flex - the one who can switch between roles as needed.

I keep it secret in case it is ever needed, and probably experiment with it.

Given time I would attempt to salvage my reputation and rebuild my friendship with them, but in the heat of anger I would let the truth get out to hurt them.

-Unlimited Money
-The ability to travel wherever I want instantly (if that counts)

13) When most afraid you
Hide it and do what scares me, but if there's any way out I'll take it if I can.

Try to change things so that it's in an area where I can win. If that fails I'll try again and again.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

The small moments where I'm at perfect peace and I think "This world isn't so bad after all."

If I have the time right.

I love them both.

Killing for food is fine. Killing humans or killing senselessly is not.

Supervillain, but a very odd one. I love the elaborate plots and silly suspense but if anything serious arose then I would likely just sink into the background and let the heroes deal with it instead of striking then.

I feel I'm pretty thoughtful and empathetic.

I overthink everything, and I'm too sensitive emotionally.

Not really, but I can understand why people do. My sign is Cancer.

Justice a necessary force, but cannot forget mercy to satisfy its own demands.

Either (a) having done the most good, and having done so harmlessly, or in the case of "in a fight", then (b) hearing the crunch of my enemy's bones beneath my heel, knowing that they cannot get up to harm me anymore.​

The only thing I can do and still consider myself a decent human being: Save the child and go back for the others. If doing so kills me, so be it.​

The Great Dane. They are gentle creatures, but if something threatens their family or a child, they will take them down.​

Brown. It's a nice, neutral color. Add a touch of rust in it, and it's perfect.​

Either sci-fi or post-apocalyptic. It's a bit of a tossup.​

It... I used to live there. I grew up there. I knew every nook and cranny, every bump and every squeak in its hardwood floors. It...

It's small, and old, and sits down at the bottom of the hill, not even a hundred feet from the nearby creek. On the outside, you can see that the white paint, curled slightly from decades in the sun, has begun to peel up at the corners of the house, baring the rough, dark-brown texture of the wood it once covered to the unforgiving rains of winter. The bright, fresh red door, dichotomous to the rest of the aged structure, faces East, and almost seems to glow in the early morning sun. The wind blows gently down the hill, and the evergreen branches of twin trunks overhead rustle in a hushed, conspiratorial whisper.

Inside, the walls are cracked and the paint bubbles in spots, while in others it looks to have been torn away, perhaps by a too-curious child or an overzealous pet. A simple brick chimney runs up through the center, the two wood stoves that warm the house tell the onlooker the abode's quite obvious age. The lower floor sits half under the earth, and despite the fire constantly running in the lower stove, it never seems to warm the bare rooms and worn out carpet floors. Up above, light streams in from a large slanted window, covering almost the entire front wall from the waist up, bathing everything inside in the sweet, soothing light of morning.

And the yard! Oh how it seems to stretch on forever! Large expanses of grass and dirt, the slanted space sprouts tree after tree, and right in the center, the century and a half year old grandfather pine stands proud, his back straight and his thick, gnarled roots sinking deep into the rich, damp earth. He watches over the half-forested lawn, and when the wind comes again, he moans in pleasure, the breeze soft and soothing to his hardened, cracking bark. The sweet smell of wood smoke drifts slowly up through his branches, and in the far back of the yard, just beside the shed, a dying fire crackles inside the simple stone pit, worn grey from years of flame within. A family of six sits 'round the smoking embers, cooking the last few scraps of last night's dinner, laughs at a joke that no one would remember the next day, and sings one last song together; a memory from an era since bygone, from when their long dead fathers sailed the roiling oceans, seeking refuge for their young, orphaned prince. The final strains of song fade from the air, their harmonies sounding back again from far up the mountain, and the sun peaks its tired, smiling face just over the eaves of their modest home, its light catching on a drop of morning dew as it falls from the old grandfather pine, crashing gently into the bed of needles below.​

A quick wit, and the ability to put it to use.​

9)What role would you rather have in a team fight?

Point man. Also known as shield bearer, or tank.​

Use it as best I can to help everyone, but discreetly. Let only my family and my two most trusted friends (who live two cities away) know of what I can do.​

That's a good question. In my experience, someone who does this never was a friend to you, and has most likely done this countless times in the past. So reveal it. They cannot learn if you allow this to go on. But be merciful. Be the one who calls for the event to be forgiven, then forgotten. Be better than they were, or else all of this was for not.​

To be able to understand emotions, to be capable of understanding social cues, and to know how to say what I want to in the most pleasant way while still getting the point across. If there isn't a pleasant way to say it, then just the least offensive one.​

Run. Unless someone else will be hurt physically or emotionally by it. In which case, I hoist the literal or proverbial shield and get ready to defend myself and them. Look for weaknesses in my opponent or situation, and hit them hard.​

Man up, say what needs to be said, and deal with the immediate consequences. If all does not go well, then I have probably already befriended the one above them, and can go with my concerns to that person, where they will likely be addressed.​

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated

E) is everywhere

My sister. She is the only one who hasn't let me down.​

TSPWWM: Testicles, spectacles, phone, wallet, watch, medication. House key is my wallet, and I don't drive, so no worries there.​

Animals are fickle, but making them happy makes me happy, and plants are stable and predictable, so you can depend on them and their presence.​

I abhor it, but if it means ending something or someone's pain, I will do it. Additionally, if killing them is the only way to defend someone, I will, but not unless I have exhausted all my other options.​

Supervillain, but only technically. More like an antivillain. I do bad things for good reasons. You see, the villains have the right connections to get things done, and the drive to, but what they lack is the morality to get the RIGHT things done.​

I am willing to learn. To understand.​

As much as I want to understand people, I can't. Yay Asperger's Syndrome.

I don't, and Aquarius.​

Everyone getting what they deserve.

Achieving a goal that's mutually exclusive with your opponent's goal.

The family member/friend.

The majestic labradoodle

Blue. I don't do those fancy in-between shades.

Superpowers. Go figure!

A smallish but cozy and warm place, with a heated pool and a games room in the basement.

A level head.

Tank.

I go fully public, see if I can make some money and kudos on the side from the fame.

Tell the truth. They are not my friend if they treat me like that.

Infinite happiness and complete immortality, I don't need another wish.

Try to rationalise against the fear. Fight back if it's likely to help, run if not.

Prepare, then improvise and bullshit.

15) Beauty....

My closest friends.

Keys, wallet, phone, door.

Don't be cruel to larger animals such as mammals, they can be just as loved/loving as humans. Stuff like insects, do whatever, they aren't feeling any effects from a good squishing. Plants, eh, who gives a damn outside of conservation?

Should only be done in self defense or if it would prevent innocent lives being taken.

Superhero because I'm not an utter, utter dick, and I like to think I'm a good person.

My humour, probably.

My shite social skills.

Nope. I can never get it straight between Ares and Pisces.

This sounds fun. c:

A lie.

Personal happiness.

I save the close friend.

Deer, because they're pretty and they're really nice, actually.

Pink.

Action-adventure, I guess.

A high-end apartment in a large city.

A really good plan.

Strategist, maybe.

I use the fuck out of it. If it makes me super strong I'd use it openly, more or less, if it doesn't, I'd be sneaky.

Try and reveal the truth, don't care about a person like that.

1.) I wish for the Genie to not twist my wishes in a fashion that makes me unhappy, be that by interpretation or simple revenge seeking.
2.) I wish for an item that grants me infinite wealth, which can also not be traced, detected, stolen, or otherwise endanger me.
3.) I wish for the chance to rebuild my life from scratch with extreme details (That wouldn't be a vague reality altering wish, right?)

Fail.

Try and be friendly but not a push-over.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

Myself.

My phone and whether or not our dog has food.

Live and let live, but don't severely sacrifice for a species that wouldn't do the same for you.

Only acceptable if in self-defense or the defense of someone else. Ergo not acceptable unless someone already went for the unacceptable.

I'd probably be considered a supervillain on the basis that I'd occasionally use my powers for personal gain, but nothing serious like hurting others or whatever.

Objectivity.

Lack of hope.

No, and Cancer.
Your power is "Enforce Unreality", that forces anyone to say anything that you say, so long as they are within your sight. You can turn this on and off at will

Well, I'm always up for more procrastination. I'm interested to see what you come up with.

A lovely concept that doesn't always work in reality.

Something I'd like but am happy to concede to others if they got it fairly.

I save my friend/family member.

Ooh, tricky. I like wolves - surviving in the harshest of conditions via teamwork and finely honed survival instincts. I also like Wildcats for their survival prowess and their ability to work well alone. A little contradictory, I suppose.

White. If it doesn't count then either Red or light blue.

Futuristic.

A log cabin high in forested mountains (with all the amenities of modern life), that isn't too far from civilisation - maybe half an hour's drive away - that has fantastic internet connection and has a room devoted to the playing of video games.

Intelligence.

Flex - the one who can switch between roles as needed.

I keep it secret in case it is ever needed, and probably experiment with it.

Given time I would attempt to salvage my reputation and rebuild my friendship with them, but in the heat of anger I would let the truth get out to hurt them.

-Unlimited Money
-The ability to travel wherever I want instantly (if that counts)

13) When most afraid you
Hide it and do what scares me, but if there's any way out I'll take it if I can.

Try to change things so that it's in an area where I can win. If that fails I'll try again and again.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

The small moments where I'm at perfect peace and I think "This world isn't so bad after all."

If I have the time right.

I love them both.

Killing for food is fine. Killing humans or killing senselessly is not.

Supervillain, but a very odd one. I love the elaborate plots and silly suspense but if anything serious arose then I would likely just sink into the background and let the heroes deal with it instead of striking then.

I feel I'm pretty thoughtful and empathetic.

I overthink everything, and I'm too sensitive emotionally.

Not really, but I can understand why people do. My sign is Cancer.
Your ability is "reversible engine". There are two small tubes popping from your palms, that can extent or contract slightly. These tubes have two different modes, one which propels air away from them at high speeds, the other which sucks in air (and whatever else is nearby) at high speeds.The first mode is powerful enough to propell you at 200 KM/hour for a few seconds (it doesn´t last long since it uses the air inside of you), or shoot projectiles you stuck into one of the tubes like bullets. The other mode is basically a big vaccum cleaner, but your arms gain the capacity to store whatever you suck in. The tubes have the diameter of a ping-pong ball.

Justice a necessary force, but cannot forget mercy to satisfy its own demands.

Either (a) having done the most good, and having done so harmlessly, or in the case of "in a fight", then (b) hearing the crunch of my enemy's bones beneath my heel, knowing that they cannot get up to harm me anymore.​

The only thing I can do and still consider myself a decent human being: Save the child and go back for the others. If doing so kills me, so be it.​

The Great Dane. They are gentle creatures, but if something threatens their family or a child, they will take them down.​

Brown. It's a nice, neutral color. Add a touch of rust in it, and it's perfect.​

Either sci-fi or post-apocalyptic. It's a bit of a tossup.​

It... I used to live there. I grew up there. I knew every nook and cranny, every bump and every squeak in its hardwood floors. It...

It's small, and old, and sits down at the bottom of the hill, not even a hundred feet from the nearby creek. On the outside, you can see that the white paint, curled slightly from decades in the sun, has begun to peel up at the corners of the house, baring the rough, dark-brown texture of the wood it once covered to the unforgiving rains of winter. The bright, fresh red door, dichotomous to the rest of the aged structure, faces East, and almost seems to glow in the early morning sun. The wind blows gently down the hill, and the evergreen branches of twin trunks overhead rustle in a hushed, conspiratorial whisper.

Inside, the walls are cracked and the paint bubbles in spots, while in others it looks to have been torn away, perhaps by a too-curious child or an overzealous pet. A simple brick chimney runs up through the center, the two wood stoves that warm the house tell the onlooker the abode's quite obvious age. The lower floor sits half under the earth, and despite the fire constantly running in the lower stove, it never seems to warm the bare rooms and worn out carpet floors. Up above, light streams in from a large slanted window, covering almost the entire front wall from the waist up, bathing everything inside in the sweet, soothing light of morning.

And the yard! Oh how it seems to stretch on forever! Large expanses of grass and dirt, the slanted space sprouts tree after tree, and right in the center, the century and a half year old grandfather pine stands proud, his back straight and his thick, gnarled roots sinking deep into the rich, damp earth. He watches over the half-forested lawn, and when the wind comes again, he moans in pleasure, the breeze soft and soothing to his hardened, cracking bark. The sweet smell of wood smoke drifts slowly up through his branches, and in the far back of the yard, just beside the shed, a dying fire crackles inside the simple stone pit, worn grey from years of flame within. A family of six sits 'round the smoking embers, cooking the last few scraps of last night's dinner, laughs at a joke that no one would remember the next day, and sings one last song together; a memory from an era since bygone, from when their long dead fathers sailed the roiling oceans, seeking refuge for their young, orphaned prince. The final strains of song fade from the air, their harmonies sounding back again from far up the mountain, and the sun peaks its tired, smiling face just over the eaves of their modest home, its light catching on a drop of morning dew as it falls from the old grandfather pine, crashing gently into the bed of needles below.​

A quick wit, and the ability to put it to use.​

9)What role would you rather have in a team fight?

Point man. Also known as shield bearer, or tank.​

Use it as best I can to help everyone, but discreetly. Let only my family and my two most trusted friends (who live two cities away) know of what I can do.​

That's a good question. In my experience, someone who does this never was a friend to you, and has most likely done this countless times in the past. So reveal it. They cannot learn if you allow this to go on. But be merciful. Be the one who calls for the event to be forgiven, then forgotten. Be better than they were, or else all of this was for not.​

To be able to understand emotions, to be capable of understanding social cues, and to know how to say what I want to in the most pleasant way while still getting the point across. If there isn't a pleasant way to say it, then just the least offensive one.​

Run. Unless someone else will be hurt physically or emotionally by it. In which case, I hoist the literal or proverbial shield and get ready to defend myself and them. Look for weaknesses in my opponent or situation, and hit them hard.​

Man up, say what needs to be said, and deal with the immediate consequences. If all does not go well, then I have probably already befriended the one above them, and can go with my concerns to that person, where they will likely be addressed.​

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated

E) is everywhere

My sister. She is the only one who hasn't let me down.​

TSPWWM: Testicles, spectacles, phone, wallet, watch, medication. House key is my wallet, and I don't drive, so no worries there.​

Animals are fickle, but making them happy makes me happy, and plants are stable and predictable, so you can depend on them and their presence.​

I abhor it, but if it means ending something or someone's pain, I will do it. Additionally, if killing them is the only way to defend someone, I will, but not unless I have exhausted all my other options.​

Supervillain, but only technically. More like an antivillain. I do bad things for good reasons. You see, the villains have the right connections to get things done, and the drive to, but what they lack is the morality to get the RIGHT things done.​

I am willing to learn. To understand.​

As much as I want to understand people, I can't. Yay Asperger's Syndrome.

I don't, and Aquarius.​
Your ability is "Construction". So long as the macroscopic materials for it are nearby, you are able to assemble anything that you saw someone assemble or whose assembly process you studied at some point. This only applies for real object types, though, and living things cannot be created by this ability, nor things with a single macroscopic component.

Everyone getting what they deserve.

Achieving a goal that's mutually exclusive with your opponent's goal.

The family member/friend.

The majestic labradoodle

Blue. I don't do those fancy in-between shades.

Superpowers. Go figure!

A smallish but cozy and warm place, with a heated pool and a games room in the basement.

A level head.

Tank.

I go fully public, see if I can make some money and kudos on the side from the fame.

Tell the truth. They are not my friend if they treat me like that.

Infinite happiness and complete immortality, I don't need another wish.

Try to rationalise against the fear. Fight back if it's likely to help, run if not.

Prepare, then improvise and bullshit.

15) Beauty....

My closest friends.

Keys, wallet, phone, door.

Don't be cruel to larger animals such as mammals, they can be just as loved/loving as humans. Stuff like insects, do whatever, they aren't feeling any effects from a good squishing. Plants, eh, who gives a damn outside of conservation?

Should only be done in self defense or if it would prevent innocent lives being taken.

Superhero because I'm not an utter, utter dick, and I like to think I'm a good person.

My humour, probably.

My shite social skills.

Nope. I can never get it straight between Ares and Pisces.
Your power is "Tickling Ray", an ability which allows your body to release small coordernated neurochemical sparks that quickly travel through organic and conductive materials and when they come in contact with someone´s skin, cause the person to feel intense tickling in that area by burrowing into the nerves within it. You are not affected by your own sparks, but if you become too nervous you may start releasing them by accident.

Your power is "Enforce Unreality", that forces anyone to say anything that you say, so long as they are within your sight. You can turn this on and off at will

Honestly, I don't like it, but it suits me. Like, I can see that despite not liking it. That's pretty impressive! Great job. :)

Your power is "Tickling Ray", an ability which allows your body to release small coordernated neurochemical sparks that quickly travel through organic and conductive materials and when they come in contact with someone´s skin, cause the person to feel intense tickling in that area by burrowing into the nerves within it. You are not affected by your own sparks, but if you become too nervous you may start releasing them by accident.
Interesting. Would be good for some subtle crowd control, maybe getting people out of an area before a gang fight or something.

So how did you come up with mine?
Well, there was a generally upbeat tone to your answer and an almost pacifistic stance towards those you can emmotionally connect to, you wanted a cozy home, you respect a strict group of animals, killing is seen as a form of defending lives, think being a hero would be just common sense in a way, and the nail in that coffin was when you stated your biggest quality as humor. I thought of that as a great starting point. Your power would envolve laughter and would fight would actually harming people.
My first thought was "well, he touches and makes people laugh", but that seemed too unrewarding for the effort and I had already made so much with touching that I needed a different mechanism.
The improv answer made me think of speed, which coupled with your favorite color being blue made me think of eletricity, which led me to the nervous system.

And from there, I designed your power.

Well, your first answer was my first major clue to it, when you called justice "a lie". You went on to say your trusted in yourself above all else, and gave several answer where your focus was on your own self-interest, explicitaly stated, but in a more egocentric manner than a strictly selfish one, given you didn´t necessarily want to hurt others, they just weren´t a priority.
Your genie wishes, especially the last one, led me to believe you could use an ability that would change reality or thoughts in some way, tiping things in your favor if strategically placed rather than brute-forcing your way. That mixed with the prior information led me to choose to use a form of imposed lies. I thought outright mind control would be a bit too powerful though, so I choose to give you something that would let you influence things instead, by giving you an ability that could make others lie.

And the ability I ended up giving was what I thought was the most fun/interesting way of doing that.

Well, there was a generally upbeat tone to your answer and an almost pacifistic stance towards those you can emmotionally connect to, you wanted a cozy home, you respect a strict group of animals, killing is seen as a form of defending lives, think being a hero would be just common sense in a way, and the nail in that coffin was when you stated your biggest quality as humor. I thought of that as a great starting point. Your power would envolve laughter and would fight would actually harming people.
My first thought was "well, he touches and makes people laugh", but that seemed too unrewarding for the effort and I had already made so much with touching that I needed a different mechanism.
The improv answer made me think of speed, which coupled with your favorite color being blue made me think of eletricity, which led me to the nervous system.

And from there, I designed your power.
I find these explanations absolutely fascinating, bravo. You would really like Worm.

Your ability is "Construction". So long as the macroscopic materials for it are nearby, you are able to assemble anything that you saw someone assemble or whose assembly process you studied at some point. This only applies for real object types, though, and living things cannot be created by this ability, nor things with a single macroscopic component.
Awwwwww yeah. I'm pretty sure I already had a character like this, so we are SET!
Well, your first answer was my first major clue to it, when you called justice "a lie". You went on to say your trusted in yourself above all else, and gave several answer where your focus was on your own self-interest, explicitaly stated, but in a more egocentric manner than a strictly selfish one, given you didn´t necessarily want to hurt others, they just weren´t a priority.
Your genie wishes, especially the last one, led me to believe you could use an ability that would change reality or thoughts in some way, tiping things in your favor if strategically placed rather than brute-forcing your way. That mixed with the prior information led me to choose to use a form of imposed lies. I thought outright mind control would be a bit too powerful though, so I choose to give you something that would let you influence things instead, by giving you an ability that could make others lie.

And the ability I ended up giving was what I thought was the most fun/interesting way of doing that.
Now I am curious as to the explanation of the "Construction" power.

Awwwwww yeah. I'm pretty sure I already had a character like this, so we are SET!

Now I am curious as to the explanation of the "Construction" power.
Well, one MAJOR factor was your long-ass ideal home description (had to read it like five times just to make sure I got things down). You were often using defensive vocabulary like tank and shields and you had very grounded choices in some cases, like your favorite color being brown (pretty plain color if you ask me). So, as I finished reading yours my whole brain was going "I need to give this guy the power to build a house". But then I realized that didn´t make any sense as a power, and how would I phrase it, so I modified it to something which included the ability to buy the house, but balanced it by making sure you can only build things from and to a macroscopic level.

Well, one MAJOR factor was your long-ass ideal home description (had to read it like five times just to make sure I got things down). You were often using defensive vocabulary like tank and shields and you had very grounded choices in some cases, like your favorite color being brown (pretty plain color if you ask me). So, as I finished reading yours my whole brain was going "I need to give this guy the power to build a house". But then I realized that didn´t make any sense as a power, and how would I phrase it, so I modified it to something which included the ability to buy the house, but balanced it by making sure you can only build things from and to a macroscopic level.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, pretty much.
I memorized every inch of that house. I know how it looked so perfectly that I use it half the time when I imagine a character playing out some scene inside a family home.
I'm working on making the description of the house a little more polished, too, since I realized that it isn't a half bad piece of writing. I'll have to slap it up on my Deviantart page. It's been ages since I posted anything there, so yeah.

Thanks for taking note of silly little me's post, Idea. You got a pretty good thread going here. I had a good time reading and writing for this one.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, pretty much.
I memorized every inch of that house. I know how it looked so perfectly that I use it half the time when I imagine a character playing out some scene inside a family home.
Sounds like dear old times. Moments to cherish :)

I'll have to slap it up on my Deviantart page. It's been ages since I posted anything there, so yeah.
Heh, gotta admit I´m a bit in that roll too. It´s just so hard to keep consistency anywhere as life becomes more and more demanding of ya. Hope I can find some decent stability in the future though.

Thanks for taking note of silly little me's post, Idea. You got a pretty good thread going here. I had a good time reading and writing for this one.
No problem, and thanks mate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back