• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings HxH inspired or fantasy christmas time roleplay !

ThomasYeagger

Professional meme saver
Hello there, I'm looking for more rp partners, especially right now since everything's closed and we don't have many things to do irl.
I'm feeling toward some kind of HxH chimera ant inspired, predator and prey dynamic, or some kind of isekai stuff maybe ?
I'm really open about what the rp would be about, so feel free to drop by andshare your own ideas and cravings. I MIGHT be interested in some fandoms, like HxH obviously but also maybe naruto, Star Wars or Soul Eater, but not to play canons, if I do fandom it needs to be with original characters. Harry Potter as well, but under special circumstances ^^

I'm an experienced roleplayer, I like to write at least 5 or 10 lines for a post, and up to much more than that. I'm also very active, expect at the very least one post a day from me, or much much more.

Feel free to check my other threads since I have a few ideas shared here already ! I rp here and on Discord, although I prefer Discord I'm fine roleplaying here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back